Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 26, 2015 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww, I thought episode was cute especially with Yano again.

Midori needs to relax a bit about her position. And then, there's also more rage at the work place. Christ...this episode lol. Someone could of gotten hurt there D:

Nice save:

Also nice to see more of their creative ideas on-screen this episode imo.
Feb 26, 2015 8:15 AM

Oct 2012
Obviously, this isn't the first time that General Manager Yuka Okitsu (興津由佳) has had to
break up this kind of fight.

In case the above image fails to display properly, please click below:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/aaieba149/imgs/d/5/d5b8c6aa.jpg

Her voice actress has actually already done three different roles so far in Shirobako:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mai_Nakahara

- - - - - - -

By the way, the raw is now out for "Special Number 1". It is an OVA which came
bundled with the Volume 3 Blu-ray/DVD which went on sale on February 25th.
It is a full episode of "Exodus!". It's awesome to see. Let's hope it will get subbed
really soon. They are describing it as "Exodus! Episode 1", which seems to me
like a strong hint that there will be a second episode of "Exodus!" coming out at
some point. There is a separate MAL forum for "Shirobako Specials" in case you
want to discuss it.

Volume 3 includes series episodes 7, 8 and 9. In the end, the regular edition of the
Blu-ray version of Volume 3 got 8824 Amazon Stalker points, which is intended to
forecast the number that will be sold during this week through Amazon. There is
also a special limited edition. And of course it is all available in DVD format as well.
okanaganFeb 26, 2015 8:52 AM
Feb 26, 2015 8:59 AM

Jun 2012
Hiraoka's attitude and work ethic finally getting addressed by the other staff? YES!
Feb 26, 2015 9:05 AM

Jan 2012
While trying to write an ending to the anime everyone discusses why they make anime in the first place. Hiraoka gets into a fight, that guy has been a douche since Day 1. Nice to see Madoka put him in his place. Kunogi remains adorable. Looks like Midori's progression is coming along nicely. I wish I could say the same for Zuka...
Feb 26, 2015 9:10 AM

Jan 2013
Okitsu-san is really badass ^^
I don't like Hiraoka-san. I think it deserves him right.
The dialogue scenes were pretty cool.

Feb 26, 2015 9:19 AM

Jul 2010
Have to say that Hiraoka made this episode pretty interesting. Rii-chan on the train with that attitude was pretty enjoyable!

Hiraoka and Madoka getting into a fight, of course it would be Tarou getting to the heat of it xD

Seeing Midori getting some advice from Maitake and slowly doing better, to make out numerous scenes with coffee and other topics are interesting in how weird some of them turn out to be. The anime looks pretty wonderful too.
Feb 26, 2015 9:34 AM

Aug 2013
Only 4 EPs left :(
I'm really hoping for second season, but it won't happen is it?
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 26, 2015 9:41 AM

Jan 2012
rsc-pl said:
I'm really hoping for second season, but it won't happen is it?

Sales have(apparently) been very good so far, so who knows? I'd certainly welcome one...
Feb 26, 2015 9:49 AM
Mar 2014
As much as I hate Hiraoka, he's definitely one of the most interesting characters in the bunch. I hope we can find out what's up with him before the series is over! But him saying mean things to Midori.. :(
Feb 26, 2015 10:00 AM

Aug 2010
Yano's reason was so lol XD And her tone was so much S :P Gotta love her ^^

Diesel's dubbing was hilarious XD

Hiraoka getting REKT was nice to see. He friggin needed to be put in place already :/
At least he apologized ^^; And Ai trying to tell him "Chigau" was lol

That was a nice conclusion they came up for Aria's goal :3
Feb 26, 2015 10:42 AM
Mar 2013
I love the part where they have a talk about why they make animes.

Question: For what are you doing so or what drives you to choose the job and to stick to it?
It is too commonly cast question usually never answered. You might say, "That's life" or such but the answer often sounds with nether reluctant or enthusiastic feelings, but yet you think there should be something.
I happened to make a big mistake this January and my bosses and many coworkers are honestly worrying, "Are you okay? Isn't this job description fit your personality?", currently. I'm now doing what I can do and not sure it fits for me but I have been doing those sort of job for more than 30 years even I moved from a company to a company roughly about every five years. For some reason, I don't stop pursuing a certain kind of job. I don't know really why I stick on it...
Feb 26, 2015 11:05 AM

Jan 2014
Dammit I thought Hiraoka was gonna get his ass fired finally, but they just chewed him out a little...

I guess they probably can't afford to drop one of the production staff, or at least it would make things harder... but his crappy animation studio is going to cause more trouble I'm sure.

Sales have been so constantly good for Shirobako, I'd be hopeful for a 2nd season.
Feb 26, 2015 11:39 AM

Apr 2010
The problem with this episode was that it was over way to fast i almost had the feeling it was a 5 minute episode.
What i like about this anime is that i can relate to it, something i don't have with other anime.
Somehow the job environment in this anime gives me a very familiar feeling, i worked many different jobs for many different companies.
So this setting makes me feel at home so to speak.

About the anime they are making i have to say the aircraft are nicely done and what stood out to me this time was the nationalities of the girls.
The blond girl was obviously American saying she wanted to go back to Texas, the other aircraft was wearing Swedish markings and another girl was wearing an Israeli flag on her arm.
Then there was also a Russian girl but it wasn't clear to me where Aria was from.
Feb 26, 2015 12:11 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
HybridMBL said:
Hiraoka's attitude and work ethic finally getting addressed by the other staff? YES!

It was about time really. He's pretty lucky with the relaxed management they have at that studio. I've worked in a couple of places where he would have been fired by now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 26, 2015 12:25 PM

Jul 2014
I'm glad that they addressed Hiroka's attitude. I hope we get more of his story later on, but with 4 episodes remaining, i kinda doubt it.

I liked Midori's dubbing part on the train, it was hilarious, or should i say it was Sukhoi, Sukhoi. her play on words was funny :3

Good episode as usual. Let's hope for season 2 :3
OkashiFeb 26, 2015 12:29 PM
Feb 26, 2015 12:30 PM

Mar 2014
Diesel-san is something else, couldn't stop laughing with the "mustang" and "messer" stuff, those just came out of nowhere and then the damn dubbing, love her accent too, hope her seiyuu gets more roles in the future.

Yano-san was like "take care of Miyamori" and stuff earlier to Hiraoka and I know she just meant "make her face reality" but is it a good thing to turn out like Hiraoka? Is it really a good thing to not put effort into your work just because the fall is going to be bigger if you do fall? I just feel like he was the wrong person to ask/use to bring up this point.

The ending of the episode was just perfect too.

e: ZUKA-CHAN WHEN? ;_;
Paulo27Feb 26, 2015 12:42 PM
Feb 26, 2015 12:45 PM

Feb 2014
Another great episode. Yano is busy having her hands full with the Taitanic animator. Try as much as you want, you'll never get away from Yano! >D

Midori's dubbing on the train was brilliant, especially with the man sitting next to her. Her dub of the guy must've been spot on with his job at the time, lol.

Hiraoka finally gets put in his place at last. With his lack of enjoyment and Musashino and along with his dodgy links to other animators, it was inevitable that someone would snap at him. Considering the situation Musashino is in, he's lucky to have kept his job at all.

Let's hope he learns from his fight at the very least. =/

And as always, Kunogi remains being adorable! <3
Feb 26, 2015 12:48 PM

Jul 2013
I don't even care about this Hiraoka guy in the first place but as soon as he rumbled about animation he made me mad. Of course there's a difference with animation done with passion, determination and hard work than a piece of effortless animation. Clearly the guy lacks common sense.
Feb 26, 2015 1:10 PM

Jun 2014
Well, i didn't think Hiraoka woulda apologize l0l. The trainscene was so much fun =)
Feb 26, 2015 1:17 PM
Oct 2012
HachiKirra said:
I don't even care about this Hiraoka guy in the first place but as soon as he rumbled about animation he made me mad. Of course there's a difference with animation done with passion, determination and hard work than a piece of effortless animation. Clearly the guy lacks common sense.

Hiraoka better watch it, I don't anyone to be pessimismizing mai waifu Diesel.

Nah, right now Hiraoka is the most interesting character in that he obviously has the biggest story left to tell: he is this show's Aria. Obviously got completely screwed in the past over an animation, most likely by writer of the show he was working on, this is why he is jealous of Diesel (because the script writer WANTS to work with her) and of course Miyamori. In the end, I fully envision him "starting to fly again", by working with Studio Titanic to save his episode.

Nice episode, Diesel was absolutely darling, and we learn she has a bit of a dark side when it comes to her writing. Not surprising of a girl who had a "Dostoyevsky Day".
Feb 26, 2015 1:24 PM

Aug 2009
What's with slavic people in anime having white hair lel.

HybridMBL said:

^^^this
Feb 26, 2015 1:44 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Loved how the episode started off with a reflective question: "Why do you make anime?" As Miyamori said, it was pretty interesting to hear different responses from everybody.

Yano's sadistic tone of conduct was pretty funny! Well, she must continue this way to keep the staffs in track.

Never cared much about Hiraoka to begin with, but his sexist remark was quite annoying. How dare he tried to look down on Diesel when he's the one that slacks off the most! >.<
If he's that mad about girls giving googly eyes to guys to get away with stuff, he should probably try applying the same technique too. It might just allow him to stay home and still get paid.

Diesel's dubbing in the train was hilarious! Nice to see her not taking that asshole seriously.

Okitsu-san was badass, saving a worthless guy like Tarou from being injured severely. She could probably own both Madoka and Hiraoka at once!

I find it hard to believe that girls don't fight each other at all-girls school. It may be not as intense, but I'm sure fights do occurs occasionally. Diesel and Miyamori made it sound like it's all peaceful and quiet there.

Good episode. Last episode of Aerial Girl is coming along nicely. Who knows, it will probably turn out even better than Exodus.

Feb 26, 2015 1:49 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I understand people have had their problems in the past, and even if Hiraoka is no longer (if he was) enthusiastic about animation production, that type of negative and whatever attitude does not fit well in the workplace, especially not in a high stress one like this. If he still wants to make a living off of this career even if he's not passionate about it, he shouldn't make it hard for everyone else. I don't like particularly working in a restaurant either, but since I'm sticking with it for now and I don't even realy get chewed out for not doing certain things, I still put my efforts in making sure to check the stocks or to wipe the trays clean, etc. You don't have to like what you're doing, but if you're planning to stick with it, then do it right. I'm tired going in at 7:30AM every Saturday morning and having to work an 8 hour shift, but I don't take it out on customers, even the annoying ones. Well at least Hiraoka apologized. He seems salty about Midori, and obviously something that happened in the past must've triggered this type of thinking, but Midori didn't get there because she is a girl. They didn't even know Diesel-san was a girl (I think) when they planned to hire her. She only has this opportunity to learn from Maitake because of her dedication with researching which led to her working in the company. /rant Oh, but I loved the intensity of that fight though XD That scene was well done.

Midori's dubbing was seriously funny XD I love how they showcase some of the VA's talent by giving them either other roles in the series (Aoi with her plushies) or through something like dubbing random strangers. She's seems to be slowly progressing, but yeah, with only 4 episodes left, they can't do much with other characters huh...like Shizuka or Misa. Season two please?

Also, that talk about why you are in the animation industry. I'm rather surprised that most of them don't have a straight up answer, and only a few said that it was because it's fun. As a pretty non-mainstream type of job, and one that doesn't really have a high pay for with a lot of the positions AS WELL AS being high-stress and lots of overtime, I don't see how most would keep sticking with it if they don't at the very least, find it fun. Though I guess, they can still enjoy it to an extent, and that's not entirely synonymous with fun. Like the person who said that they like the feeling of everyone working together to create a series. Anyways, really liked that they asked this question and everyone had different answers or no answers, lol. Quite relatable. Most people don't know why they stick with something, and it's like how people have a BA/BS degree in a major unrelated to their current job. Somehow, you just end up there I guess.
Feb 26, 2015 2:22 PM

Dec 2010
Midori is pretty great in this episode! The train dubbing scene, actually getting to write even if it isn't used...She's moving up in the world! Now everyone is on board except Shizuka. Hiraoka is a jerk, and is causing some serious problems, but maybe we will find out why.
Feb 26, 2015 3:36 PM

Aug 2008
Shirobako really makes me appreciate anime even though I already do !!
Feb 26, 2015 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
Hiraoka and Madoka got into a fight. It was good to see that they made up.
Feb 26, 2015 6:06 PM
Jul 2018
This is a brilliant anime, but instead of another season I rather have another Nagi no Asakura kind of story. P.A shouldn't waste time in doing Shirobako season 2. Give me Angel Beat season 2 already :D
Well I think season 2 on how the girl start their own company could be more exciting.

This ep. has thought me why there are some crappy anime like DAL2 and OnTwintail from previous season. I think people like Hiraoka that is destroying all this good story.

'Like anyone would notice this. As long as everything is drawn correctly from the neck, everything would be fine." I think most people working in the anime industry has this set of mind in their head. That why most studio tend to do a half ass job..

Amen to many great anime that we would never see another season or yet a better remake.
Feb 26, 2015 6:09 PM

Mar 2014
alinet86 said:
This is a brilliant anime, but instead of another season I rather have another Nagi no Asakura kind of story. P.A shouldn't waste time in doing Shirobako season 2. Give me Angel Beat season 2 already :D
Well I think season 2 on how the girl start their own company could be more exciting.

This ep. has thought me why there are some crappy anime like DAL2 and OnTwintail from previous season. I think people like Hiraoka that is destroying all this good story.

'Like anyone would notice this. As long as everything is drawn correctly from the neck, everything would be fine." I think most people working in the anime industry has this set of mind in their head. That why most studio tend to do a half ass job..

Amen to many great anime that we would never see another season or yet a better remake.
Hai hai, they hear you, you'll have your drama slice when Charlotte comes out later this year.
Feb 26, 2015 7:10 PM

Jun 2013
Wow...this episode has made me a bigger fan of the show once more. The argument was just absolute perfection on the voice actors' part. All gloves came off and you could really feel that the voice actors weren't fooling around in this short but brilliant scene. The fight went overboard and felt a little overdramatic, but that's what made it even more realistic because this is exactly how people act when they're offended or when they see something that they don't like. Both were in the wrong, of course, because they both lost their cool and acted unprofessionally in a professional work setting, but sometimes these fights are needed for the group to move forward. It's always easy to put on a fake smile in order to try and force-create a "positive" environment but you're not fooling anyone when you smile on the outside and talk shit behind your coworkers' backs. Madoka couldn't take Hiraoka's shit anymore so he spoke out against him because no one else was addressing his toxic attitude. Say it to his face and get it over with; they have an anime to make and they can't afford to waste time with half-assed workers like Hiraoka. In an environment in which teamwork is important, having everyone on the same page is important but also weeding out the problems is equally important. The only solution is for Hiraoka to get better at his work or look for another studio to work for, not necessarily for the studio to waste their time trying to fit in someone who doesn't have a particular interest in trying to fit in.

In that sense, it is no wonder Hiraoka is so disillusioned and cynical. He probably used to work really hard as a newbie but always got laid off because of a difference of opinions with others in the studio. He would be better off quitting but we'll see if he realizes his passion once more with MusAni.
Feb 26, 2015 7:12 PM

Jul 2011
Midori's dubbing on the train was great. ^^
And Andou's a BL fan? Or is Tarou just teasing her? XD

The fight scene was dramatic. Seeing it in a show that showcases the process of creating such scenes was strangely very enjoyable. I think the high quality of the show is because the director really knows where he wants to go with it, so they've had more time to get everything animated and the whole work together in general. I've yet to see any large fails in animation (or little ones, but I tend not to notice those much). I love this show and if there's a S2, we definitely need a) more of the assistants, b) SHIZUKA (I really want to see this girl meet some success!!), and perhaps even c) all of them getting together for their anime project. Though the last one feels so far off in the series' timelines I doubt it would even fit in S2.

Hiraoka really annoyed me since the start. Not so much the attitude - I could deal with that somewhat if he actually did his job properly. To complain while doing crap makes me furious. He's just being a cynical loser while causing trouble for everyone else. In his position, he can't do that and jeopardize the whole production. He's still in the industry because there's something that makes him stay, so I do hope we get a bit of backstory for him, or some characterization and change. Near the end of the episode he did show a wee bit of change in personality, but not nearly enough. He needs to get his act together and do his damn work.

tingy said:
Anyways, really liked that they asked this question and everyone had different answers or no answers, lol. Quite relatable. Most people don't know why they stick with something, and it's like how people have a BA/BS degree in a major unrelated to their current job. Somehow, you just end up there I guess.

I was surprised by their vague answers as well. But I guess if you enjoy it, that's all that needed. There may be a goal for some people, but in such an industry there's no real profit to be made. I expected at least one or two answers to be because they love anime (aside from Andou), but I guess that's not the case, haha. Most people don't know what to do with their lives. They're crammed into schools for most of their early and teenage life with limited interaction and direction from adults everywhere (etc.), it's not much of a wonder to me why they go unfulfilled when they're left to their own devices. Though there are many reasons beyond that too. That's why it's important to experience more of the world when you can, until you find a passion or something that attracts you. It's important to take personal initiative. :)
MirorinFeb 26, 2015 7:28 PM
Feb 26, 2015 9:21 PM
Sep 2014
I fucking hate Kunogi (that kid that follows Yasuhara around). I hate how she can't finish her sentences... she's an ADULT. I mean, I understand Kunogi's supposed to be cute but I just find her VERY VERY annoying.

I sensed some jealousy coming from Hiraoka. He's also annoying, but I bet it's because he lost the "spark" once he realized working in the anime industry wasn't what he expected.

Also, only 4 episodes left?! I hope this series gets a second season because I need to see Shizuka getting a real voice acting job and I wish I could see more from Misa (the 3D animator) too. Ah, and I love the OP sequence.

Feb 26, 2015 9:39 PM
Nov 2010
I really enjoyed this episode. It had a little of everything and seeing Midori get a little love and attention was great. That dubbing scene on the train was so awesome.

Seeing Hiraoko get into it was pretty crazy. I'm glad that they finally addressed this issue. People getting tired of work, or not even remembering why they're working, I really enjoyed seeing that explored. And I'm glad Midori came up with a retort. =) Was cute.
Feb 26, 2015 9:47 PM

Apr 2012
Hiraoka and Madoka fight, glad they forgive each other.

That's make this anime more lively and real.

Feb 26, 2015 10:37 PM

Nov 2012
hiraoka is such an idiot, but at least he apologized after the fight. he might get a bit better towards the end.
i wish 3rd aerial girls was an actual show, the OVA won't be enough :<
Feb 26, 2015 10:43 PM

Aug 2012
Why is Diesel so perfect??
Feb 26, 2015 11:22 PM

Apr 2011
Damn That fight between Hiroaka and that animator guy was hard to watch. But it was good to see someone called about his attitude and work performance. Thats what he also get for calling adorable Diesel-san about her gender.

Also, Zuka-chan WHEN!?!
Feb 27, 2015 6:02 AM

Nov 2011
At this rate this could end up on my favorites list.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 27, 2015 6:09 AM
Jul 2018
The manager should have let the compass hit Tarou. Also the school they were discussing sounds like the most idealistic one I've ever heard of. The chicks in my year were constantly fighting with grudges held for months (donuts could not have solved the problem).
Feb 27, 2015 6:34 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Hiraoka's attitude toward work is just awful. If he doesn't like it then leave, and then he's criticizing Diesel-chan, like he's the one to talk. If I were Yuka, I'd fire him on the spot and bring someone who actually wants to work, like Zuka-chan. I'm sure Zuka would love working along side Oi the other girls even if it isn't her primary choice which is being seiyuu.

Will we ever see Kunogi speak on coherent sentence before the show ends?

Feb 27, 2015 7:36 AM

Oct 2013
Wow, that fight was intense! I'm actually glad Hiraoka didn't get fire, though. I think he's an interesting character. We got to focus on Midori this time, so I was really happy. Ah, so good to have Yano back, lol.

Hey, we get to see Ochiai again next episode!

For those who don't remember him, it's this guy.

Feb 27, 2015 8:05 AM

Jul 2013
Glad Hiraoka got punched by somebody. The president really knows how to handle people, he's literally the perfect boss (is that even possible? lol).

I'm not surprised by the vague answers that the characters provided since I also work in the animation industry (albeit mostly dealing with 3D like Misa). One thing for sure is that passion alone is not enough. I'm sure most of the people who work in this industry started out as an idealist who simply love anime and want to make one. I'm sure you can apply the same reasoning with people in game or any art-related industry for that matter. At the end of the day though, it's a very taxing industry to be in no matter what field you're focusing on. When you're constantly being chased by deadlines and moving from project to project, at some point you just don't know why you're even doing this anymore and maybe just keep going because it's your livelihood like Watanabe said.

PS: EMA, WHY YOU FUGIN KAWAII? she's somehow so adorable even when sick. 100% waifu material.
Feb 27, 2015 8:46 AM

Jun 2013
MoeGod said:

PS: EMA, WHY YOU FUGIN KAWAII? she's somehow so adorable even when sick. 100% waifu material.

Ughh~ <3

Ai agrees.
Feb 27, 2015 2:29 PM

Jan 2013
Aww god, Kunogi is so kawaii >.<
The first half was interesting, with all of them saying why they like to do anime.
The second one was good in terms of character development. Hiraoka finally getting screen time.

With only 4 episodes its a shame, since the characters are pretty good and the situations have been interesting so far...
Feb 27, 2015 5:36 PM

May 2013
That faceoff... was the best. Okitsu is f*cking amazing.

Hiraoka... eh, still don't like him. The apology, while surprising, didn't really change much of his attitude still.

The KunogixEma is so strong and adorable <3

Miyamori looked really nice when her hair was wet. I'm not creepy, shush.

Nice scenes of Aerial Girls.
Feb 27, 2015 7:40 PM

Oct 2014
This was a pretty relaxing episode. There weren't very many major conflicts in this one.

Well...aside from the Hiraoka x Madoka fight, but that didn't last very long. XD Tarou was almost nailed by that ruler. Way too close.
Feb 27, 2015 7:53 PM

Jun 2013
"All right. That was a perfect act."

Welp, looks like Diesel-san is best girl this week. I loved that scene where she was on the train.
Feb 27, 2015 11:47 PM
Jul 2018
Okitsu was epic!! I would've loved to see Hiraoka fired though.

The train scene was hilarious!! I'm just waiting for a bigger role for Zuka.
Feb 28, 2015 1:01 AM

Dec 2013
Hiraoka finally gets called out for his half-assed work. Was waiting for this to happen since the minute he joined the cast. I don't even have an iota of sympathy for him. He's like one of those guys who's been disillusioned with his work for so long, and yet has not other skill set to change industries or to do what he wants or likes to do, so he keeps doing the bare minimum that's required of him in order to pass the day. His kind really piss me off in real life, so many screw ups at work are due to his sort of attitude, and just cause he's been in the field longer, not too many people dare to criticize him for it. Don't really care much about why he's become like this, it's pretty much his own fault for not changing his own attitude up or just changing jobs.

Sigh.... rant over...

Anyway, Okitsu-san was so badass in saving Tarou, and I thought Midori got some much needed growth this episode, what with asking to be that guy's apprentice, and for finding her own comfort zone and speaking up against Hiraoka's snide comments with her own well considered opinions. That's the way to do things! Props to her!

Miyamori didn't get much screen-time, but considering how things are slowly smoothing over on her end, I think it's actually a good thing.

As with everyone here, MORE ZUKA PLEASE!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 28, 2015 1:26 AM

Aug 2011
I don't care for Hiraoka anymore. He doesn't look like he'll change at all and I don't want to waste anymore time watching him act like some bitter teenager. He apologized, but he still doesn't think the way he's working is a problem.

Diesel-chan is hilarious. I hope she manages to write their next anime original. Exodus looked fine, but I just know Midori can do a lot better.

Another member for the "We Need More Zuka-chan" train. Unless they're already planning a second season, we need to see how she's been doing! Four episodes isn't a lot of time. D:

Feb 28, 2015 3:04 AM

Jun 2013
Two of the voice actresses for 3rd aerial girls sounded really familiar, don't know if that was just me not hearing properly tho
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Does Shirobako get any better?

terryacer - May 7, 2018

26 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Shirobako Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

286 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shirobako Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2014

138 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 12, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Shirobako Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2014

115 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 11, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Shirobako Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2014

165 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 6, 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.