Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 2, 2015 6:54 AM

Jan 2013
So, was there any time skip between the time they were on the dragon world (I'm still messed up on about how they procreate)?

Ange chopping down that innuendo food, so hilarious.
Feb 2, 2015 9:16 AM

May 2014
FloydBt said:
I am not the biggest fan of this series, but there was something that kinda struck me that might explain why those girls sided with Embryo and why Jill, who is willing to use anyone and anything, never really tried allying with the dragons despite probably knowing their grievances against Embryo.

For a supposedly sophisticated society, they seem really racist. Calling them false citizens seems less like calling them residents of another Earth and more like just plain fakes. That would explain why they have no trouble even eating Norma children despite knowing they are victims as well and never apologized afterwards even when courting Ange's doomsday weapon piloting skills.

It could also be that Aura is every bit as guilty as Embryo for the state of the original world. She could had been on the team that discover dracinium (sp) and created the ragnamails. That would explain why she knew how to modified her body to adapt in so little time and why she was one of the passwords to unseal the ragnamails.

I also wanna add that Embryo just gave his three pilots the ultimate bribe. Putting aside any personal debts, they all get doomsday weapons and, judging by Salia's ring, replaced the old royalty.

He did more than that. He brought Chris back from death, as well as that girl Ersha was holding. Salia was left for dead after Ange destroyed her para mail and Embryo chose to take her in.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Feb 2, 2015 10:44 AM

Aug 2007
Soul-Master said:
Salia sucks.

Give me Ange x Hilda, that´s all I care about.
Agreed, though this is my first time actually shipping this. After their escape together I totally support Ange x Hilda. I used to like Salia in the beginning, though. Ugh. GO HILDA. That nutgrab.

Also, am I the only one thinking that Jill just might have been in cahoots with Embryo all along? Wouldn't surprise me anymore. Black Vilkiss, goshdarn.

Floyd, nice find. :) I NEED THE REST OF THE EPISODES, NOW.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Feb 2, 2015 11:01 AM

Jul 2011
wow, what an exciting and interesting turn of events. :)

so pretty much the Arzenal unit split into two. the ones who were led astray by the bad guy, embryo, and the others that saw through him and escaped. I'm glad momoka and hilda were on that side. Too bad for ersha though, she's too nice.

and what was up with Hilda at the end. lol. goodness.
Feb 2, 2015 3:15 PM

Mar 2014
needs more Yuri episode

I have enough with Tusk episode slipping unnaturally which the original deserve only to Rito Yuki of To Love Ru

well good move by the director, 4 episode on the dragon side
without showing the events after Episode 13 which hinted on the preview scene
that makes the audience becomes more curious on the current episode
the WTH ?! moment
Feb 2, 2015 4:47 PM

Apr 2014
So maybe few months or years were passed during Ange stays in the other Earth.
At least Hilda is still on the "good side" by the look. LOL Rosalia's reaction when she saw Vivian.
Feb 2, 2015 6:32 PM

Jul 2008
Seeing that half of the gang is out of the pic, Ange should do a double gender relationship (one with Tusk and the other with Hilda) :P I always thought Hilda secretly had a thing for Ange and the end of this episodes may just be that as she shows a dislike to Tusk when realising he was with Ange the whole time.
Feb 2, 2015 9:00 PM
Dec 2013
Silver4000 said:
So, was there any time skip between the time they were on the dragon world .

Don't think so. I'm going to guess the same amount of time that past on real earth, pasted on Embryoland. They had to be on earth for at least a couple of weeks. At least it felt like it.
Feb 2, 2015 11:38 PM

Jan 2011
watching this after Maria then they make a dickkabob sunrise pls

and this some bullshit Tusk doesn't deserve this kind of harassment!! even if it's from Hilda!....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 3, 2015 12:26 PM

Feb 2014
Yay Hilda and Momoka are back! :D That was also a nice save from Vivian. I thought Ange was out of luck with the whole rose triangle thing.

Ange throwing Tusk off the cliff was hilarious.

I had a bad feeling that Salia was gonna be one of the ragnamail pilots. Geez now I really hate her! But I never would have guessed that Ersha would become a pilot.

I'm pretty sad when I see the DRAGONs die now, knowing that they are the real victims :( back when I started this show, animal-lover me felt a little guilty seeing them kill DRAGONs but now I feel really bad for them :(

Looking forward to next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2015 1:12 PM

Mar 2012
Salia at this point u have just dug your Grave, Seriously siding with Embryo to pilot a fake copy just as well? Bitch when are u gonna learn, its not becuase you are not strong enough to pilot Vilkiss you are just not compatible with it get used to it u dumb ass

I never expected Ersha and the other girl to be siding with Embryo? probably becuase they might each ow a debt to embryo for what happend earlier but pls comeback to the good side. at least Ersha. the rest dont care much.

Well playec Embryo.. He may be unlikable but you have t admit he makes a good villain for this show.

Also i hope Jill gets her ass kicked a little in the next episode as payback of how she treated Ange mostly because i hated her attitude of how she forces her goal and tried to manipulate Ange into her cause at least the Salamdy and her Dragon compatriots let her make her own choice of what Ange Wants but She just forced it upon her and i hated her attitude since what happened in teh first episode ( You know what im talking about )

Hmm i wonder Happened To Ange's Sister? since she is still part of the intro my guess is the dragon girl locked her up somewhere and if i see her in a depressed state than rightfully so.. cause of what she did to Ange was unforgivable.

I never was a fan of Mecha but Cross Ange is one in a million exception.. it got me to at least consider watching one new mech show every year from now on... :)
-ShadowClaw-Feb 3, 2015 1:19 PM
Feb 3, 2015 1:16 PM

Nov 2012
-ShadowClaw- said:

I never as a fan of Mecha but Cross Ange is one in a million exception.. it got me to at least consider watching one new mech show every year from now on... :)
feel the greatness of cross ange!
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 3, 2015 1:17 PM

Apr 2010
Well first i have to say that the Ange falling over Tusk joke is getting old.

On a more serious note i suspected that the all out attack would go wrong one way or another i was just wondering how.
And it turned out to be a trap.
Seems to me that Salia and the two others are being brainwashed by Embryo.
The question is what happened when Ange and Tusk where away?
From what i can tell now it seems that Salia, Ersha and Chris where picked up by Embryo and brainwashed or bought over to join his side.
And till the point where Salia even refers to him as sama, seeing is she used to worship Jill it had to be something good.

On the other hand what happened to Jill and the group that managed to make it to the meet up point.
We know Hilda, Rosalie and Momoko are alive but we don't know what they experienced when Ange was gone.
It's safe to say that they where with Jill in the submarine tho.
The question is what changed for them seeing as they lost some of their members to Embryo and it also seemed that Hilda hated Tusk for being a man.
Which can be explained by her hatred for humans but there could be more to it.
Feb 3, 2015 8:32 PM
Dec 2014
Silver4000 said:
So, was there any time skip between the time they were on the dragon world (I'm still messed up on about how they procreate)?

Ange chopping down that innuendo food, so hilarious.

I don't think there was anytime skip. It feels to me since Sala's invasion, only a couple days have passed or a week at most and I don't see any evidence of time flowing differently between the two worlds. Then again, with Vilkiss being the master of space and time, months could had passed and Ange would not have known.
Feb 3, 2015 8:40 PM
Dec 2014
-ShadowClaw- said:
Salia at this point u have just dug your Grave, Seriously siding with Embryo to pilot a fake copy just as well? Bitch when are u gonna learn, its not becuase you are not strong enough to pilot Vilkiss you are just not compatible with it get used to it u dumb ass

Can someone explain to me why Salia does not know that only royalty with the royal ring can use Villkiss? She knew that Jill was a princess, what Villkiss is supposed to be able to do, the Ancient Humans (Tusk in particular), I think she knew about their secret sub, etc, but not that crucial piece of information? Or is she actually Alektra's half sister or something?
Feb 4, 2015 12:56 AM

Feb 2012
Tusk talking about his life goals and starting a family with Ange.. yep already dead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2015 5:52 AM

Sep 2008
cross ange? better call this too many plots ossed ange =/
sooo many things change ...so fast, i'm amazed how we dont get really get lost in all these stories XD
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Feb 4, 2015 6:55 AM

Dec 2013
That Hilda Crotch grab! Woohoo! It's like she was telling Trash "She's mine muthafucka!"

This episode was stupid for all the first 5 minutes Tusk was doing his shit, but when it got back to attack and the ambush, back to awesome Ange again.

I really am wondering if Embryo did sleep with Salia to get her so enamored with him. Seriously it's like she got brainwashed or something. However, if we had a time-skip due to them being stuck in the other world for four dumb episodes, it could be that Embryo killing off Ange's brother convinced Salia and the others that he was the good guy (since they still think the Dragons are bad), and hence trustworthy. Top it off with him providing them with powerful working Vilkiss-clones that can slay their Dragon foes, and they're pretty much sold.

Also noticed the ring on Salia's finger, similar to the one Ange has. I"m guessing that it's not necessarily the bloodline that activates the Vilkiss, but the ring infused with the energy from the ancient dragon Embryo kidnapped.

All that said, I'm guessing Jill and Hilda figured out that Embryo is bad news, hence the hatred for Ancient humans (which at this moment, Tusk pretty much represents), hence the last scene. I could be wrong though, and Jill Hilda and the others could also be working for Embryo.

Well... guess we'll find out in the next episode eh?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 4, 2015 7:46 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that browsed silly situations and other more interesting, finally returns to action on the battlefield, not bad combat.
I hope that the TV series still manages to amaze me, the conditions seem a good.
Drawings with ups and downs, good CG.
Truly original skewer eaten by Ange! LOL
Feb 5, 2015 9:13 PM

Sep 2013
Salia suddenly owning Ange like she's fodder thrash is 1/10 :(
Feb 7, 2015 5:30 PM

Feb 2013
DragonsWhip said:
Soul-Master said:
Salia sucks.

Agreed, though this is my first time actually shipping this. After their escape together I totally support Ange x Hilda. I used to like Salia in the beginning, though. Ugh. GO HILDA. That nutgrab.

Also, am I the only one thinking that Jill just might have been in cahoots with Embryo all along? Wouldn't surprise me anymore. Black Vilkiss, goshdarn.

Agreed.
Feb 8, 2015 1:30 AM

May 2013
Meh, I didn't liked the ED's animation.

But dat dick scenes. Lmao Ange and Hilda XD
The world shall know the truth soon.
Feb 8, 2015 10:52 AM

Jan 2014
This show is not and should not be afraid of its ridiculousness because it's extremely well done.
I finally realised that THAT is exactly what I like about it. Probably the first anime I've seen to
do it the right way. Engaging action, awesome animation, beautiful colours, interesting plot,
and the hilariously over-the-top lines just round it out! Totally clicked with me. I love it <3 <3
Feb 8, 2015 10:53 AM

Nov 2012
FestinaLente said:
This show is not and should not be afraid of its ridiculousness because it's extremely well done.
I finally realised that THAT is exactly what I like about it. Probably the first anime I've seen to
do it the right way. Engaging action, awesome animation, beautiful colours, interesting plot,
and the hilariously over-the-top lines just round it out! Totally clicked with me. I love it <3 <3
welcome to the good taste
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 10, 2015 12:27 AM

Jul 2009
After delaying again for 2 weeks, i'm finally back watching this and wow what an amazing episode!

Finally the full OP is now out and it looks gorgeous! The new ED Animations looks great as well!!!

Lol Tusk and his silliness. He seems to be playboy with the girls! Ange eating that mushroom was LMAO XD

She's like Tsundere. She may hit Tusk many times, but the first person she'll ask for help is definitely Tusk.

I feel bad for Vivian's mother. But she understands that her daughter pretty much grew up outside of her world. I really hope they reunite in the near future.

Wow there's 5 new Black Vilkiss :O

Finally Salia has found some new power, but it seems she was convinced by Embryo. Also Chris is not with Rosalie, but with Ersha. Since Ersha was saved by Embryo as well as Chris. He seemed to be able to convinced them to join the fight.

Shining Rose Triangle?! Looks like her idol days is still alive as ever XD

Though why would Salia betray Jill and Ange?!?! What the hell is she thinking?!

Also i love the music when Salia and Ange we're fighting. Was hoping Salamandinay would fight Salia, but it was momentarily.

Momoka, Rosalie and Hilda!! Lol Hilda targeting Tusk's manhood right off the bat XD

Love it! Watching this show brings a smile in my face. Amazing combat, godly music, colorful animation, So many girls that can fight on their own, Tusk silliness, and of course Ange and Salamindinay!!

Good stuff! Can't wait for the next episode!
Feb 11, 2015 2:23 PM

Jul 2009
NanoFate together again! hehe
So Salia now have all the power she always wanted, but I believe she will go crazy coz Ange's still have more power...
Feb 16, 2015 11:30 PM

Oct 2008
This episode is hilarious, first part is where Ange eats a BBQ with a mushroom shaped dick and she eats that part then Tusk feels like Ange has eaten his...you know...then last part Hilda just randomly grabs Tusk's dick! OMG!

Feb 17, 2015 6:53 AM

Jun 2008
DragonsWhip said:
Soul-Master said:
Salia sucks.

Hilda used to be the bitch and Salia the good girl. How things have changed.
Feb 21, 2015 8:44 PM

Feb 2013
The dragons got rekt.

Sala vs Salia
Too short :(

Salia's not with her bff Jill?... interesting...
Mar 8, 2015 10:34 AM

Dec 2012
That's right Hilda, show no quarters to your rival. Let stranded island service episode V3 commence!
Mar 11, 2015 4:42 AM

Apr 2014
OP is catchy. ED has the cheesiest visuals. These last 4 eps have been pretty good. Hope it keeps up.
Mar 30, 2015 11:29 PM

Sep 2014
Dafuq, Salia is with Embryo, not with her beloved Alektra/Jill? Salia needs to go back to being a mahou shoujo already. Calm the frack down, girl.

WHOOO, GO HILDA!!!
SaveTheAralSeaMar 31, 2015 12:07 AM
Apr 14, 2015 11:14 AM
May 2012
bastek66 said:
Hahaha

And then comes Hilda. Nice one again, Tusk.
Salia, you started out pretty cute :/ Too bad. Well, time for me to sleep now.
May 24, 2015 9:03 AM

Jun 2013
Probably my favorite episode so far! And wow!!! Hilda is hot with her hair down!
May 24, 2015 3:16 PM
May 2015
anyone know y hilda just groped Tusk out of the blue? lol

EDIT: nvm. Hilda never met Tusk b4 and so she wanted to "confirm" that Tusk was a guy
6ManMay 24, 2015 3:22 PM
EL PSY CONGROO
Jul 15, 2015 1:59 AM

Aug 2013
Ouch that grope hurts.
Nov 8, 2015 4:16 AM

Oct 2010
Salia was one of my first likable characters, now I dislike her the most. Probably is in Embryo's debt, but her reason is shitty nevertheless. Still they got a new mighty Para-mails. Before I wouldn't care for Ange's fight, but never before have I wanted her to win like here. Looks like she is finally getting much nicer. She warmly hugged Momoka. Anime really knows how to turn the tables.

Hilda groped Tusk. She is a more of a man then he is haha. Good episode indeed.
Dec 28, 2015 2:15 AM

Dec 2012
lol Damn. Would love it if Ange bit my D like that. :D

Vivian was a badass this episode.

Dat D grab by Hilda.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 18, 2016 1:56 AM

Oct 2013
>It was a lie that the DRAGONs were our enemies and attacking us.

Did she forget that the DRAGONs were, actually, attacking them? They killed several of their allies, friends, and so on? I'm fairly certain she even acknowledged this in a conversation with Salamandrill where she said the people of the "true earth" were killing their friends. Those setting the Norma up to kill the dragons may have left out a few details, but the fact they were defending the second earth from the DRAGONs, who were attacking and killing them, is true.

>It was a lie that Norma were fighting to protect the world's peace.

Wrong again. The Norma, again, may have been left out of some of the details and therefore were misled into thinking the situation was different than it actually was, but at the heart of the matter, they were, in fact, killing dragons to protect the world's peace. They had to kill the dragons in order to harvest that draconium (or whatever it was called) from them, a requirement to stabilizing the world, keep the Light of Mana flowing, and protect their utopia (AKA their peace).

This was a great episode, over-the-top in typical Cross Ange fashion, and I really like the direction this has been going over the last handful of episodes, but these lines in particular really irritated me. Largely because that logic was just a terrible excuse at character deconstruction, and while I understand that, due to the satirical nature of the show, complaining about illogical character development is asinine, Ange herself is depicted as much more observant, understanding, uncaring, unbiased, and knowledgeable than to use such ham-fisted logic.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 1, 2016 2:09 AM
May 2010
I honestly don't find it surprising that Hilda has swapped sides. She was betrayed in a sense by jill, the one person she trusted the most, used as a pawn simply to try to leverage Ange, whom Jill cares about far more than Hilda. And Ange betrayed the wish of Hilda to help them out, with the envy ontop of that, and unable to go back to jill most likely because jill doesn't want her anymore really, she ended up being with embryo instead, keen on taking revenge on Ange and Jill for their percieved betrayal of her feelings.
Feb 22, 2017 7:32 AM
Aug 2014
All this Ecchi 'humour' is really starting to drag the show down.
Mar 31, 2017 4:51 PM

Jan 2011
I wonder if the other priestresses or whatever they are, also have some shiny paramails, or if it's only Salako. We didn't even see those others yet, except for the brief appearance of the high priestress.
Apr 5, 2017 6:15 PM

Aug 2010
Tusk just got sexually harassed by a lesbian (Atleast I think she is).

Not surprised Salia went down this route. The way she's been acting lately... guess she just wanted power and Embryo was able to provide it for her.
Sep 14, 2017 8:26 AM

Sep 2014
Ah I love anime where screaming makes your mecha stronger.

seriously I feared it before but this anime became trash, the dragon earth was way to nice to ange. Needs more cruelty
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 22, 2018 6:27 AM

Jul 2008
Of course that reading captain idiot joined the bad guys....most annoying person in the show.
Feb 25, 2018 11:28 AM

May 2015
Ange ate his penis :((((

Tusk got inspect his lethal parts by Hilda. Rip balllz.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 18, 2018 3:43 AM

Nov 2016
Hilda grabbing Tusks crotch was a great way to parody the naive shounen mc trope.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 26, 2020 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
So Salisa works for the bad guys now. Though Hilda probably works for Jill who is also kind of a bad "guy". No matter what Ange does now, this won't end well.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.