Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Jun 14, 2014 12:56 PM

Mar 2009
If the blind loli dies, I'm dropping this series. I can't take it anymore. :(
Jun 14, 2014 2:34 PM

Oct 2009
What was Kisara so mad about?o.o
Jun 14, 2014 4:41 PM
May 2014
The episode itself was great but still disliking it for the contents used. F*** the corpse room scene had me squeeze the can of Arizona Tea I was drinking hard enough to force some up my nose. If I was in Satomi's shoes, nothing would satisfy me more, right now, than to find the group responsible.

Then give them two choices.

If their hate of the C.C. are truly righteous to them, I'll let them justify it by feeding them all to the Gastrea that has the most violent feedig habits.

If they admit their hate is superficial, in exchange for them pointing out the main culprit(s) that did the bombing and half of the collaborators to be fed to the Gastrea, I'll let the rest go.

That type of trash in human skin will no doubt pick #2. I'll have them watch the fate of the ones they rat out. Then I'll release them into the middle of Gastrea territory far from any monolith. And watch some more.

Only by typing all this out, am I able to calm the F down. I'm raging mad not because this is anime but because this is an accurate representation of what really would happen were this scenario to be real. Having to feel unrestrainted digust at these defective offshoots of the human species while trying to have a late lunch...; not a pleasant break.
Jun 14, 2014 5:51 PM

May 2014
OneWhoGivesA-F said:
The episode itself was great but still disliking it for the contents used. F*** the corpse room scene had me squeeze the can of Arizona Tea I was drinking hard enough to force some up my nose. If I was in Satomi's shoes, nothing would satisfy me more, right now, than to find the group responsible.

Then give them two choices.

If their hate of the C.C. are truly righteous to them, I'll let them justify it by feeding them all to the Gastrea that has the most violent feedig habits.

If they admit their hate is superficial, in exchange for them pointing out the main culprit(s) that did the bombing and half of the collaborators to be fed to the Gastrea, I'll let the rest go.

That type of trash in human skin will no doubt pick #2. I'll have them watch the fate of the ones they rat out. Then I'll release them into the middle of Gastrea territory far from any monolith. And watch some more.

Only by typing all this out, am I able to calm the F down. I'm raging mad not because this is anime but because this is an accurate representation of what really would happen were this scenario to be real. Having to feel unrestrainted digust at these defective offshoots of the human species while trying to have a late lunch...; not a pleasant break.

+1 cool idea has my support!
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jun 14, 2014 6:29 PM

Jul 2012
Jesus Christ this episode was intense, I'm at a loss for words.
Jun 14, 2014 8:01 PM

Sep 2012
Eh that was kinda emotional. That being said i can't believe they all want to marry Kentarou, none of the kids wanted kisara. I guess gay marriage isn't legal there.

Nice to see the show picking up again looking forward to next week.
Jun 14, 2014 10:28 PM

Oct 2013
sick episode, emotional like pretty everyone say, god that got me, honestly i never thought children would die.....

cruelty has no limit sometime....
Jun 14, 2014 10:54 PM

Mar 2012
well damn
Jun 15, 2014 2:04 AM

Nov 2013
SithNoKami said:
What was Kisara so mad about?o.o

The construction of the damaged monolith was done by the Tendos (according to the report she got). She's pissed because her family did a lackluster job in making it.
This is why the Gastrea was able to destroy it and break through, making civil officers and CC risk their lives to try and fend Gastrea off.
Jun 15, 2014 2:12 AM

Jul 2013
So who else is genuinely excited that Kagatane is back?

"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
vndb||Serumeito Twitter||Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
Jun 15, 2014 11:10 AM

Jul 2010
Omg, right when Enju started talking about Tenchu Girls and stuff, I knew that something bad was gonna happen to the class...

Ahh, such a good episode though. Was it the homeless girl's fault for Monolith 32's collapse? She seemed to be singing or something.

And...did I hear Kagetane's voice in the preview? Oh gosh.
While Rentaro has a pretty cute harem (perhaps one of the only harems I'm enjoying lately, due to its innocence and actual plot), I'm happy that there seems to be an actual romance between Rentaro and Kisara. Wouldn't have it any other way.

That scene where Tina was sleeping with Kisara though...so cute...I want Tina to be my Initiator <3

This show didn't hook me at first, but I've been pretty steadily interested for a while now. It's such a complicated but unique premise (and at least it's understandable, compared to some other shows this season...). Can't wait for next week!
fishergirl16Jun 15, 2014 11:13 AM
Jun 15, 2014 11:26 AM

Feb 2012
So many big things happened this episode!

I'm hoping the blind girl is overpowered and help Rentarou.
Jun 16, 2014 7:33 AM
Nov 2013
The scene is sad when lolis died. Rentarou questioned who are the one they protect and fight for. The society is as twisted as reality is.

Anyway, Kagetane will be back soon and things will start getting more interesting in next episode. Kohina ftw
Jun 17, 2014 12:02 PM

Dec 2009
What a horrible episode. Like I could care less about these nameless lolis. And then they dwell on them for a big part of the episode? Why do we not get the same when any not important grown-up character die? Oh because they are not lolis? Oh because Rentarou is a lolicon?
"Let's just kill a bunch of lolis to get the audience to cry blood". Did not work.

1/5

VanishingKira said:
Loli massacre.

Loli Despair.

Blah blah blah boring.

Awesome post.

Dimitrije1606 said:
mugiwara84 said:

Gratz, you just made me hate Rentaro even more. I already thought he's a worthless pussy ass, when he did nothing against those cops shooting that cursed child, or the guy who shot Tina, but now you tell me...

You are kidding me, right? He won't do anything. YOU SERIOUS???? YOU MOTHERFUCKING SEROUS????

He barely knew the girls anyway.
Sir_LexaJun 17, 2014 12:08 PM
Jun 17, 2014 12:12 PM

Mar 2014
T_T T_T T_T my life is over...
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jun 17, 2014 12:34 PM

Jan 2011
nina4life said:
If this show wasn't so afraid to show dead bodies, tragedies going around and other horrible things maybe I would consider it dark.

I can't see it as dark, gruesome and cruel world if they keep showing 15 minutes of paradise and spend 1 minute on off-screen deaths followed by 4 minutes of crying for victims.
This show, at least to me, is loli-harem action show meant for all ages, definitely not an adult show.

And while that would be ok, even by me, it just seems source material is made to be darker.
Oh well, only a few more episodes and I won't bother with 2nd season if it comes. Gonna make my life easier. And of those who hate reading rants such as this one.

Just to explain further why I consider scenes neccessary for emotional reaction, think Attack on titan.
What if they cut out all deaths from it, just shown bodies under blankets and blacked out on every fight where death occured. Wouldn't have the same impact on viewer, right?

Now I don't have say anything new! Thanks!

HelghastKillzone said:
The feels train got derailed. Hard.

I will see Black Bullet in top 10 fails of the week soon!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 17, 2014 2:50 PM
Jan 2014
It's at this point that, if I were Rentaro, I would join Hiruko and help him destroy the world. F*** humanity. Humanity in this world is beyond saving. A few people like Seitenshi and Rentaro aren't enough to save it. They can all burn for being so ignorant and goddamn hateful towards little children who have done NOTHING wrong. F*** them all.
Jun 18, 2014 4:57 AM

Sep 2008
The art was so trashy in the first half.

All the lolis want to marry the MC.

The episode got a little better towards the end but was still mostly crap.
Jun 18, 2014 1:39 PM
Dec 2010
garrys84 said:
It's at this point that, if I were Rentaro, I would join Hiruko and help him destroy the world. F*** humanity. Humanity in this world is beyond saving. A few people like Seitenshi and Rentaro aren't enough to save it. They can all burn for being so ignorant and goddamn hateful towards little children who have done NOTHING wrong. F*** them all.

1000x this. Humanity proving itself to be a bunch of cowardly bästärd ä$$hole mo-fos.

Certainly Rentaro, grab what's left of your loli harem, your closests friends that are still left, and then let the Gastrae devour all of mankind, they ain't worth saving.
Jun 18, 2014 9:27 PM

Jan 2013
Sad to see so many children die.
Good atmosphere this episode
Jun 19, 2014 7:00 AM

Jul 2008
So much emotion in this episode, makes you think twice about right and wrong, good and evil >.<
Jun 20, 2014 6:31 AM

Apr 2012
So many feels.
Damn I almost cried there.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 20, 2014 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
Hah, so the LN readers weren't actually joking when they said there'd be a lot of despairs on this series.. fuck.
I didn't expect that to happen ;;__;; those dreams of them..
and i just want to hug Enju </3...
Jun 21, 2014 10:03 AM

Sep 2011
What the fuck? That's... that's just cruel...

Jun 21, 2014 10:20 AM

Oct 2013
Predictable episode, I don't know why but I just laughed when I was meant to be depressed and sad. Well its not like I cared about some characters which have zero significance on the plot or had zero development. Though for a second I thought the main girl (the non-loli girl whose name I do not even care to remember) was the one who got blown up too. That would be a lot more emotional. I knew the children would die but I was hoping they'd all just die 1 by 1 due to the corrossion Gastrea thing, oh the despair when they keep losing classmates ;). I guess that fate is only reserved for lolis that actually matter.(aka Enju). I love anime that are not afraid to kill off characters. (though IMO those characters they killed did not matter) I hope Enju also dies in the end for a final feel moment in the last episode. Its not like I hate Enju or anything though.

I do not think the people in that city are "messed up". This is pretty damn accurate representation of humanity. IRL humans hate other humans for a lot less. Cursed children are quite simply an abomination and a risk for the human race. If I was living in that world I'd also most likely would hate the cursed children.(though I would be a lot less 'violent' about it because it is better to use them to fight the Gastrea and THEN get rid of them) They are hardly human anyway.
I am a human.
Jun 21, 2014 11:07 PM

Jan 2014
So freaking sad. Poor Enju, poor kids. They didn't deserve that.
Jun 22, 2014 3:20 AM

Apr 2014
this was so sad, why!? this is so unfair!
poor enju and rentaro
Jun 26, 2014 7:29 PM

Mar 2008
The ones who committed such a terrible act definitely aren't worth saving. They should be taken out back and shot.
Jun 27, 2014 2:25 PM
Aug 2013
This was a really solid episode. That's all I can say about it.
Jun 27, 2014 10:27 PM

Aug 2011
I can't believe this show keeps getting worse. Can I rate something lower than a 1? Please?

Vengeance of everyone's grudge.

"I didn't add it to my list so I forgot I was watching that." - lpf
Jun 29, 2014 6:38 PM

Jul 2013
What the fuck! What asshole goes and kills a bunch of innocent children?

Why Rentarou? Why do you act like this? You're supposed to be angry. Let them all die or kill them yourself!
Jun 30, 2014 7:45 AM

Dec 2012
I can't even get any tears out, this episode was depressing beyond words and the surge of despair and anger left me feeling empty for the rest of the episode. It's scary how many parallels this draws to bombings of girls' schools in the Middle East. I had a feeling that the monolith would fall early, but the timing was absolutely perfect and fell apart right with Rentarou and Enju. I wonder if that blind girl's songs were influencing the wind. I still want to adopt her, my heart can't take it.
Jun 30, 2014 9:24 PM

May 2013
Excellent episode that was filled with the "feels". Also nice to see Kisara and Rentaro's relationship develop a little but looks like we are finally getting some intense action next episode. It would be pretty funny if Rentaro pulled a Hiruko and help destroy the messed up world.
Jul 1, 2014 8:03 PM

Oct 2013
HelghastKillzone said:
The feels train got derailed. Hard.

sadist ep of the year T-T wtf I WANT ALL THE PEOPLE TO DIE
[/quote]
Jul 2, 2014 2:01 AM

Apr 2013
I knew something bad was coming when Enju started talking about watching the DVD with everyone while on the train to class. I did not expect them to all be dead though jeez. That's pretty messed up.
Jul 2, 2014 3:05 PM

Dec 2013
@Doaj Here's a tip so it doesn't get any worse and u don't have do suffer watching it: Drop it. Yeah, it's that simple, u can thank me later.
On topic: Anyways, this ep. was so great. Whe got some TOP class execution,development with Kisara and Rentaro, the timing in comedy bits could improve a bit. Oh boy, from the moment that school full of lolis was introduced, i knew they would die, but that scene still got me hard, and Enju's Hollow eyes!So many feels ;-; Why do we fight for indeed, Rentaro. Kaji Yuki is handling those emotional scenes nicely,but the lips sync could improve a bit.
I'm also glad this doesn't feel rushed anymore, and oh, look who is back next week! Good thing they didn't just discarted a char with such potential. After NGNL, this is the best anime this season. I mean, SnK's plot, Kaji Yuki, AND lolis?! Hell yeah. Enju is the 2nd best loli this season ( number 1 is obviously, Shiro <3 <3 )
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jul 2, 2014 8:39 PM

Jul 2013
babymilo91 said:
Wow that was so sad. Just seeing what the girls wrote in terms of what their dreams were for the future really got to me.

+1 it was devastating.
Jul 2, 2014 10:02 PM

Sep 2013
Well...crap, I saw it coming, but I didn't actually want to see it...
Y no good ending ;~; Y
Jul 11, 2014 5:48 PM

May 2013
Aww ;~; They all had dreams too D':
Jul 25, 2014 5:13 AM

Jul 2014
The. Feels. They hurt so much. Great development episode all around.
Jul 30, 2014 7:02 AM
May 2012
Oh boy, Rentarou is such a pimp!! He got them lolis all over him ahahaha.
They should have kissed at that moment *^* I really hope that Kisara and Rentarou will kiss :3
Fuck those shitty dudes!! How dare they do that to that poor girl ;_; Those shits deserves some pain!!
Oh noes ;_; My poor kokoro can't handle innocent children deaths </3 They just wanted to live normally, so why, just why ;_;
Rentarou should have hold on to those papers with their dreams in it. Poor Enju :/ I love the OSTs.
Justice, we need justice!!
Aug 15, 2014 9:38 AM

May 2014
Them feels! ;_;

Poor Enju ;_; Rentarou you should've stayed with her instead of going to some random rooftop!

CallMeMatt said:
Edit: Probably the one and only time we'll see Enju this depressed. I just want to give her a hug omg.

Yeah, me too ... a hug would've definitely help. T_T
Aug 15, 2014 2:14 PM

Oct 2013
Soooooooo sad D:
Sep 9, 2014 10:21 AM

Jan 2014
Well that was sad and unexpected :(
Oct 13, 2014 1:04 PM

Sep 2011
Dat look of determination! Epic!
Oct 27, 2014 12:35 AM

Jun 2011
AppoX said:
Predictable episode, I don't know why but I just laughed when I was meant to be depressed and sad. Well its not like I cared about some characters which have zero significance on the plot or had zero development. Though for a second I thought the main girl (the non-loli girl whose name I do not even care to remember) was the one who got blown up too. That would be a lot more emotional. I knew the children would die but I was hoping they'd all just die 1 by 1 due to the corrossion Gastrea thing, oh the despair when they keep losing classmates ;). I guess that fate is only reserved for lolis that actually matter.(aka Enju). I love anime that are not afraid to kill off characters. (though IMO those characters they killed did not matter) I hope Enju also dies in the end for a final feel moment in the last episode. Its not like I hate Enju or anything though.
Laughed when a bunch of little girls died, that says a lot about you. You could have not feel anything, but to laugh, well it's no different from nsfw

On topic,
Damn was that depressing.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 14, 2014 10:51 AM

May 2012
Damn that ending :'( really sad that they had to die :| that was just plain sad :/ but well with that thing now fallen I do wonder what the fight will be next!
Feb 10, 2015 5:59 AM
May 2013
I expected to see them getting stoned but this was unexpected ...
They ruined his loli harem ... nooooo *Darth Vader's voice*
Feb 20, 2015 5:18 PM

Apr 2014
Jesus.. The setup for next ep
Apr 3, 2015 1:11 AM

Dec 2008
OH FUCK THE FUCK NO! If the monolith hadnt gone early, there would be some cowards to roast in the streets! *sighs* The director of this show suuuure had an heart string pulling ace up his dirty sleeve...
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2014

252 by cableguyjay »»
May 18, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

521 by FZREMAKE »»
May 11, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.