Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2014 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That got intense.

I didn't expect the episode to escalate that quickly tbh. Oh and I didn't know Nanana is into dating sim games. Poor Saki this episode. Well, good thing Tsuredzure didn't get hurt too much I guess. I'm somewhat surprised that he asked Juugo for help. Unlikely alliance heh.
Jun 5, 2014 11:35 AM

Sep 2013
Sounds like Yun has amnesia or something, I wonder who she really is?

Palo Special looked painful, never forget the pudding fool!

Interesting, she will give a hint, but he/they aren't allowed to usr the item. I wonder how this anime will end, this will most likely be the last ruin after all.
Jun 5, 2014 11:35 AM

May 2013
Yukihime getting a little jealous there lol. So his thinking is that Nanana doesn't want to pass on, which is why she doesn't want them to find the killer. Did she really just disappear?
Jun 5, 2014 11:37 AM

Jul 2010
Yukihime's drink was burning hot xD
Ikusaba is really dangerous. I thought Tsuredzure would had been killed despite the anime style.
A bit mysterious regarding Saki. Maybe we get some Three skulls involvement now.
The sudden increasing of the conditions xD Pudding too good.
Juugo's thoughts about Nanana's condition for not using it, maybe he is right.
Jun 5, 2014 11:37 AM

Aug 2010
Yukihime being jealous of Juugo being chummy with class prez was cute <3

Lol'd so much at Kagetora being distracted by the sexy ass XD

That kick to the face from Hiiyo gotta hurt. Lol'd so much at how he was all bandaged up later on and told Juugo "don't mind me" then Juugo said "Okay" right away XD

And poor Juugo getting tortured by Nanana was ouch too.

Ikusaba's fighting style is pretty nice. But he's really brutal.

Yay, Tensai is back. Missed her. Seems she's been investigating something related.

Lol'd at how Nanana's one condition became two after Juugo digger the hole for himself XD
I wonder what this treasure will be? Seems like it might be something serious.
Jun 5, 2014 12:09 PM
Jan 2013
Ok, so does Nanana want to pass on or would she rather want to remain as ghost?

Ikusaba is really bad ass, so I doubt if Juugo can defeat him........without Yukihime's help.
Jun 5, 2014 12:10 PM

Nov 2012
Lol at least that guy didn't get killed, but he still got messed up pretty bad.
Jun 5, 2014 12:21 PM
Jan 2014
Ugh, I hate when Juugo combes his hair backwards like that.
He is good at sensing auras, even better at pinning.
The amout of violence in this anime just jumped up a notch.
I'm glad that Kagetora is alright, I though he died for a second there.
That Ikusaba has such a shady figure.
Yun seems so innocent.
Tsujimi almost got beat up by Ikusaba.
Kagetora looks like a mummy, with the amout of bandages he has on him.
Tensai is back with some news regarding Ikusaba.
I wonder where Nanana went off to in the ending.
ResidentJun 5, 2014 12:28 PM
Jun 5, 2014 1:03 PM

Oct 2011
Hiiyo makes his move!!!

Cute/Innocent Yun knows about the ruins ????

Tensei digging up info about Hiiyo : 0

I wonder if Nanana's necklace is linked to the ruins??? Could be why she disappeared
Jun 5, 2014 1:25 PM

Jul 2008
The fact that the characters seem to think that the shitty four-eyes is any better than Hiiyo after the shit he pulled in the earlier episodes really gets on my nerves... Though to be honest I don't like a single character introduced so far, especially Nanana, Yuugo and Four-eyes.
Jun 5, 2014 1:44 PM

Nov 2013
Mind you I don't have a clue about what is going to happen since I never read the novel, however...

Wouldn't be funny if Nanana was using the treasure herself?

I mean, imagine this, she now disappeared right? Then:

* What if Juugo wakes up and finds only a note with the tip on it?
* What if Nanana Keeps missing after this?
* What if she's been lying to us, and she's not really bound to the dorm room, but instead to a set of specific places like all the ruins/trunks where the objects usually are plus the room?
* What if Yun-chan discovered the secret hidden about the treasure kept in these ruins, and had her memory erased to cover up this secret?
* What if Ikusaba knows about the fact that these Ruins held the great secret and therefore are one of the most dangerous Ruins?
* What if he sent Yun-chan on purpose to figure out the secret and come back to tell him? (he did say something about the fact that her traces disappeared, that something was not clear/completed yet, and asked her how did she got out)
* What if in the last episode, the club and Yukihime group partner up to clear the Ruin, then Ikusaba appears to screw everyone over, and then finally the 3 skulls group led by the Nee-san comes to their rescue.
* What if after all this they open the trunk and.... just like on the OP of the show Nanana comes out of it?
* What if as a conclusion, they discover that Nanana is wearing the treasure object, and that she was the one who erased Yun-chan memory and led her out of the Ruins?

Do you think this would be a adequate finale to the season considering what we've seen so far?

It would explain why she asked him to never use the object, since she is wearing it herself.

I really need to think about writing a fiction story myself..... this imagination of mine is running wild with so many possibilities!!! ;-D

AnimeFan500 said:
I wonder if Nanana's necklace is linked to the ruins??? Could be why she disappeared

Actually, before this episode I made another theory regarding that necklace of her here.
Had to change my theories a bit after this episode, but I think this one also covers your and my previous theory.

Edit: added the answer to AnimeFan500
Edit 2: typo
DarkMoonWolfJun 5, 2014 9:21 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 5, 2014 1:52 PM

Nov 2012
Hmm,Nanana disappeared...

At first I thought the treasure was going to be some type of revival gadget not something to do with the killer.
Jun 5, 2014 2:22 PM

Jul 2013
That guy got messed up pretty badly lol
Lols Yukihime getting jealous XD
Yun-chan..
Tensai is back :D
Getting intense now
Nanana disappeared :O
Jun 5, 2014 2:40 PM

Apr 2012
no idea what's going on o_o;

i mean we still don't have the faintest clue who the killer is, and we only have 2 episodes left. Not sure how collecting Nana collection will help in that endeavor because it hasn't shown it will. Also why does this anime have a romance tag. The romance is implied at best. Really 0 development in the romance department.

Jun 5, 2014 4:39 PM

Dec 2012
Things are getting serious now. Got me thinking what is in that ruins. 2 episodes left. I hope we can get a proper explanation in some things that needs to be cleared
Jun 5, 2014 5:20 PM

Jun 2013
Kagetora got rekt this episode... poor guy.
Jun 5, 2014 5:38 PM

Jul 2013
I think Ikusaba would be the best villain for the season, wonder how it will wrap things up for the next 2 episodes. Some intense drama coming up.

Wow that ending scene, what is going on? Did Nanana disappeared?

Jun 5, 2014 6:22 PM

Apr 2013
About time we got some more Tensai. I wonder why Nanana disappeared at the end.
Jun 5, 2014 7:42 PM

Jan 2011
The return of Tensai!

damn this so for making me so curious to finding out what the treasure is
Jun 5, 2014 7:46 PM

Aug 2013
Good episode but the lack of Tensai *Tensai shows up* ohh great episode!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 5, 2014 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
I never know Nanana is into dating sim.

Poor Juugo, he got tortured by Nanana.
Jun 5, 2014 7:51 PM

Aug 2012
Didn't know Nanana is into galge lol.
Aww.. that moment with the megane-chan is such a tease.

Anyway, things are getting messy. I can't seem to connect all the dots. I have a bunch of theories on what the heck happened, but what I believed the most is that Nanana is actually not bound in that room.

It's also possible that Nanana is the one who erased Yun-chan's memories regarding that current ruin. What might be inside that? Who knows, but I'm certain it has something to do with Nanana.

Besides, I can't seem to understand why Juugo deducted that Nanana doesn't want to pass on just because she said not to use it. It's too shallow to make a conclusion with just that, however, if we even consider what he think is true - the previous episodes doesn't make any sense. Iirc, Nanana is happy that Juugo is helping her, so what the hell's with this contradiction?
Jun 5, 2014 8:32 PM
Jan 2010
i paused at 5.08 yukihimes murderous intend comes in form of bubbles :)

Jun 5, 2014 9:42 PM

Dec 2010
I liked this episode a lot more than some of the past ones! Everything in this arc is coming together! But with two episodes left, are all the facts really in place?

Glad to see Tensai back, she NEEDS her own spin-off, she's the best thing about this series, easily. Yun was cute too. But I wonder what Nanana is up to?
Jun 5, 2014 9:54 PM

Nov 2013
cyclone1993 said:
I liked this episode a lot more than some of the past ones! Everything in this arc is coming together! But with two episodes left, are all the facts really in place?

Glad to see Tensai back, she NEEDS her own spin-off, she's the best thing about this series, easily. Yun was cute too. But I wonder what Nanana is up to?

I've made and presented my theories about this issue here (regarding the necklace Nanana uses) and here (regarding the conclusion of this season).

According to these theories, all the facts and players are in place, and some moves are already being woven like the possibility of 3 skulls group helping the club.

So... my bet is on my theories for now... At least until they are proven wrong!!

Also about Tensai, I didn't mentioned her on my theories, but you know that her best characteristic is her logical thinking ability.

It stands to reason that Tensai will not only figure out the true intentions of Ikusaba, but also discover the secret to be able to beat the Ruins.

Edit: typo
DarkMoonWolfJun 6, 2014 6:47 AM

Jun 5, 2014 11:52 PM

Jun 2013
Wow Tensai didnt even make her appearance until the episode was almost over :(

That ending it seems like Nanana is missing or something now. Woah the tensity.

Getting kicked in the face = turned into mummy
Jun 5, 2014 11:53 PM

Nov 2009
Not enough Tensai =(
Jun 6, 2014 1:00 AM

May 2013
Wow. She vanished just like that. Typical.
Jun 6, 2014 4:27 AM

May 2010
Kagetora is so fun and cool to watch.

Tensai! I missed her so much... Next episode is gonna be interesting for sure.
Jun 6, 2014 7:11 AM

Sep 2010
Where did Nanana go? I wonder if there's a Nanana's Collection that would be able to bring someone back to life..
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..
Jun 6, 2014 10:37 AM

Apr 2010
So the mystery in this case is Yun-chan and i wonder what it is she knows or better said used to know.
Was it worth losing her memory for.
And why was Nanana gone in the morning, what was up with the cliffhanger.
Jun 6, 2014 10:41 AM

Oct 2011
DarkMoonWolf said:
cyclone1993 said:

I've made and presented my theories about this issue here (regarding the necklace Nanana uses) and here (regarding the conclusion of this season).

According to these theories, all the facts and players are in place, and some moves are already being woven like the possibility of 3 skulls group helping the club.

So... my bet is on my theories for now... At least until they are proven wrong!!

Also about Tensai, I didn't mentioned her on my theories, but you know that her best characteristic is her logical thinking ability.

It stands to reason that Tensai will not only figure out the true intentions of Ikusaba, but also discover the secret to be able to beat the Ruins.

Edit: typo

@DarkMoonWolf
read your theory and I agree with you. Besides the treasure trapping her. Could it be possible that she is locked up in that ruin? She might not be dead. The treasure is keeping her alive. The treasure is some how projecting herself as a "Ghost" as a way to get people to help find her and other treasure.
Jun 6, 2014 11:04 AM

Nov 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
@DarkMoonWolf
read your theory and I agree with you. Besides the treasure trapping her. Could it be possible that she is locked up in that ruin? She might not be dead. The treasure is keeping her alive. The treasure is some how projecting herself as a "Ghost" as a way to get people to help find her and other treasure.

Did you read both theories?

Basically the first one is about the necklace, however on the second theory, I did talk about the possibility of she being bond to certain specific places, like the ruins and the room.

IMO since she knows that everyone is now targeting these ruins, and that the object that is supposed to be there is the necklace, it wouldn't surprise me if she decided to leave that promised tip behind, and stay to the ruins waiting for someone to arrive. From the personality she showed so far, it wouldn't be surprising since it would be like a game for her.
DarkMoonWolfJun 6, 2014 3:59 PM

Jun 6, 2014 7:51 PM

Aug 2013
I don't think that Nanana dissapeared at the end. I think he just realized that he would feel lonely if she wasn't there. That's why he was feeling somehow guilty of being relieved by that revelation.

So that's what Tensai was doing! And that's why she was mad when that girl came with the money :P
Yep, that must be frustrating for a master detective to see her investigation solve by itself.

The plot thickens! That Ikusaba look really dangerous. He doesn't care about people at all, I wonder what's his goal if he's ready to go that far.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 6, 2014 8:14 PM

May 2013
Tensai, I missed you!
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 6, 2014 10:23 PM

Jul 2013
If you get to play games all day without starving or needing to sleep, I think you'd be reluctant to pass on too.
Jun 6, 2014 11:22 PM

Jul 2010
Oh look, Nanana in the end disappeared like a ghost.

Jelly Yukihime was delicious.
Jun 7, 2014 12:45 AM

Dec 2013
Kagetora got his arse handed to him. That last kick was so meaty I really didn't think he'd survive that.

Yukihime being jealous of Juugo was awesome. I love this pairing the most out of all.

Ikuusaba going full crazy there, Yun apparently lost her memories of this dude, I'm guessing it had something to do with why she could escape the ruins, but why did she end up with the Three Skulls people, from what I've seen that mall is nowhere near the Three Skulls area.

So many mysteries, not in the least is what exactly does Nanana want to accomplish by staying on this world and not passing on. Does it have something to do with the old Adventure Club? Does it have something to do with Nanana Collection? I get the feeling it has absolutely nothing to do with finding her killer at all now.... Maybe she just wants to keep playing online games for all eternity.

Two more episodes to go, I hope they either reveal all, or they announce a second season, because there's so many questions that still need to be answered.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 7, 2014 1:11 AM

Dec 2013
Just a few seconds of Yukihime = bad episode
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 7, 2014 5:20 AM
Mar 2013
Oh my lordy lord, just two more episodes to wrap this up >.<""
Jun 7, 2014 12:53 PM

Nov 2013
finally starting to get good
Jun 7, 2014 3:22 PM

Oct 2013
Aichiro said:
Lol at least that guy didn't get killed, but he still got messed up pretty bad.

Yeah and that scene was funny when Juugo asked and then ignored Kagetora.

That ending btw was a MINDF***. :3
Jun 7, 2014 4:06 PM

Jan 2011
Plot plot plot!
2 more episodes to solve it all!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 7, 2014 11:20 PM

Oct 2013
where did she go ?!?
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 8, 2014 9:55 AM

Jul 2012
This anime is beyond saving. The characters are all so inconsistent and nonsensical that it is impossible for me to take the story seriously.

Nanana is also such a horrible character. She is totally useless, plays video games the entire day, eat pudding and uses violence against the protagonist simply because he didn't buy her any pudding. Fucking bitch.

Everyone else also don't seem to have a brain. I mean their reactions to events are sometimes just completely neglected.

I mean juugo actually assaulted that girl and then nothing happens. Oh he sensed something (apparently now he has spider senses), but how are the other characters supposed to understand that. Why is that girl not totally upset? It was such a pointless scene to show.

What was up with the fight between sword guy and evil dude. How did he even win? Sword guy suddenly just failed and then "police" saved him? Am I supposed to believe an evil dude with magic powers is scared off by a police man but not by a guy with a sword and martial art? Even if that police guy had a gun I don't think he would stand a chance. (of course there was no police to begin with but still it shouldn't matter)

This is all such fucking nonsense.
Even Tensai cannot save this anime.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jun 8, 2014 3:23 PM

Jul 2010
Orsonius said:

I've seen your posts on several shows I'm watching this season and love every single word, is there a way to subscribe to your posts?

seriously, all those shows have stuff that bother me but I can't quite lay my finger on it and you word it out perfectly. you should submit more posts as reviews
Jun 8, 2014 4:11 PM

Jul 2012
Aqo said:
Orsonius said:

I've seen your posts on several shows I'm watching this season and love every single word, is there a way to subscribe to your posts?

seriously, all those shows have stuff that bother me but I can't quite lay my finger on it and you word it out perfectly. you should submit more posts as reviews

Oh wow did not expect a positive comment.

Uhm. if you have a humming bird account you can follow me there. I also have a blog (though was lazy the last 2 weeks will soon post more stuff).

Other than that, no idea?
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jun 8, 2014 7:06 PM

Apr 2012
Nanana disappear, did he lying if he can not get out? or he broke his promise by tell Juugo about Treasure so that she disappears?
i hope this twist clear in just 2 episode

and Tensai still not show up much in this episode
though i fine with Saki-chan too lol XD

Jun 9, 2014 1:25 AM

Mar 2012
That girl called Yun its identical to Silica of Sword Art Online but even more kawaii! x)
Jun 9, 2014 7:04 PM

Apr 2013
I'm liking Ikusaba. It's totally not because he's voiced by Sugita.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 2

CareBear69 - Jun 20, 2014

24 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

235 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

97 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

79 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.