Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 13, 2018 1:18 PM

Sep 2011
At this point I can only repeat myself every episode... this is so fucking adorable :'D
Feb 14, 2018 1:14 PM
Oct 2010
Hmmm... Though I approve of her teaching him what was not going to be next in the test (she did tell him afterwards so he should have studied more with that in mind), it can be counterproductive to their relationship, considering how Nishikata thinks.

Then the part with the lie was mean. We know she was actually lying about lying, but it's still the stuff that can hurt. What will she do if she gets herself hated by overdoing it? ... Ok, we know that won't happen here, but realistically she would eventually push him away (as it actually happens between kids/teens from time to time)
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 18, 2018 10:21 AM
Feb 2018
i can't watch this anime, this bitch is fucking evil, ive had cunts treat me like this in real life, its not fucking cute or funny, its fucking cruel and sick and evil, it makes you cry, i attempted suicide multiple times because cunts treated me like this, if you like someone, you wont put them through all this fucking stress and anguish and mental pain, this is psychological torture and abuse, i feel like killing this cunt, i hate this cunt so much i made an account here just to comment this, my hands are fucking shaking in rage
Feb 21, 2018 2:02 AM

Mar 2009
This was the first time Takagi was a little mean-spirited. She basically made him fail the test.
Feb 23, 2018 10:06 AM

Nov 2013
za2385307 said:
i can't watch this anime, this bitch is fucking evil, ive had cunts treat me like this in real life, its not fucking cute or funny, its fucking cruel and sick and evil, it makes you cry, i attempted suicide multiple times because cunts treated me like this, if you like someone, you wont put them through all this fucking stress and anguish and mental pain, this is psychological torture and abuse, i feel like killing this cunt, i hate this cunt so much i made an account here just to comment this, my hands are fucking shaking in rage

Damn bro, don't shoot up a school.
Feb 23, 2018 7:14 PM
Feb 2018
kI4synVCfn7PMH4w said:
za2385307 said:

takagi seems like the bitch who would tbh, and she'd laugh about it too
Feb 24, 2018 3:38 AM

Apr 2015
za2385307 said:

Pretty sure 100 out of 100 would disagree. Also stop watching the show.

Not that educationally beneficial to announce how everyone's scores are in front of the class. Actually a bit cuntish...
Feb 24, 2018 11:53 AM

Nov 2013
za2385307 said:
kI4synVCfn7PMH4w said:

Calm down, Elliot Rogers.
Mar 2, 2018 12:54 AM
Jan 2015
animefan8800 said:
Man, Nishikata's total lack of a poker face destroyed him this week, as usual. Lotta romantic tension in the air though. Shirt-swapping, and that confession. Oh Takagi was lying alright....about lying. XD To be young and in love, how sweet. :)

excatly my thought ..

so sweet romance ...

She confessed to him and he blushed so hard LOL ...
Naughty naughty stuff in the end was great
Mar 3, 2018 5:52 PM

Feb 2013
"we've been staring at each other for a while now"

This girl is evil.

Brilliant as always.
Mar 5, 2018 8:16 AM
Dec 2013
Takagi went too far this time in this episode, when she made him study stuff that wasn't going to be on the test, resulting in him getting a low score on his test. That is pretty low of her to do that. That's his future she's messing with. I guess Nishikata's video games were taken away from him, even though it wasn't mentioned again.
wildhoodMar 6, 2018 1:06 AM
Mar 7, 2018 4:21 AM
Feb 2018
wildhood said:
Takagi went too far this time in this episode, when she made him study stuff that wasn't going to be on the test, resulting in him getting a low score on his test. That is pretty low of her to do that. That's his future she's messing with. I guess Nishikata's video games were taken away from him, even though it wasn't mentioned again.

takagi is a cruel bitch, i dont find hear teasing cute or funny at all. the trio of girls are much more likeable than that evil little cunt
Mar 7, 2018 4:38 AM
Dec 2013
za2385307 said:
wildhood said:

takagi is a cruel bitch, i dont find hear teasing cute or funny at all. the trio of girls are much more likeable than that evil little cunt

Yeah, I was pretty neutral towards Takagi before this episode, but this episode made me dislike her.
Mar 23, 2018 7:15 AM

Jan 2016
za2385307 said:

I understand you.
Mar 23, 2018 7:29 AM

Jan 2016
rsc-pl said:
She lied that she lied, perfect! XD

Great ED song btw <3

Is this a spoil from the manga or it is just your own opinion
Mar 23, 2018 7:45 AM

Aug 2013
saeed1m said:
rsc-pl said:
She lied that she lied, perfect! XD

Great ED song btw <3

Is this a spoil from the manga or it is just your own opinion

No, it was obvious as fu*k.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 25, 2018 8:40 AM

Jan 2017
I can't believe it, they are actually selling Takagi gym uniform LOOOL

Mar 30, 2018 2:14 PM
Jan 2014
za2385307 said:

Bruh, they're both 12, this is what 12 year olds do. Chillax
Apr 19, 2018 11:52 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Well she can easily tell she likes him then say it is a lie, for me there is a different between saying like an love afterall. She was probably going with that.
May 19, 2018 2:30 PM

Nov 2013
new ED song again ~
Aug 9, 2018 9:42 PM

May 2012
Well they sure are getting good with each other and I wonder if her "lie" was actually a lie :p Pretty lovely development in this episode and I sure am looking forwards to see what's next.
Oct 3, 2018 8:36 PM

Jun 2014
damn this anime is so frikin wholesome I want this to never end so I can watch this forever.
Mar 27, 2019 12:57 PM

Aug 2017
This is like the best anime I've ever seen. I watch tons of junk anime to find gems like this.

Takagi is the best kind of girl. Oh I do agree she shouldn't have taught him wrong stuff for the test, that was low. Maybe I have to take her down a notch. But her playful flirtation is extremely attractive.
CarbonMDMar 27, 2019 1:00 PM
Apr 20, 2019 5:12 AM

Jul 2016
omg... haha Nishikata would have atleast a little boost in beating her if he had a good poker face... but his is like... the worst i have seen
Jun 11, 2019 2:37 PM

Sep 2013
This show really makes me reminisce about my school days. Playing games, walking home with girls, taking the long route to hang out that bit extra, and all those new feelings.

Having said that it makes me feel pretty lonely as well, I'm sure I'm just blinded by nostalgia and it wasn't all that great.
Jun 19, 2019 4:36 AM

Oct 2007
I think Takagi likes him. No girl would "exchange" shirts with a guy she does not care about.
Jul 10, 2019 4:20 AM

Aug 2017
And we are back with the boring teasing. Anyway, I think that Takagi wasnt lying.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 30, 2019 5:04 PM

May 2013
My face every episode is literally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lmaooooooo
Sep 24, 2019 4:12 AM

Mar 2015
Because yes, any normal pubescent boy would freak out at and be averse to the idea of a pretty girl wanting to spend all her valuable time with him. /s
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 24, 2020 6:51 AM

Jun 2020
As fun and exciting as the rest of the episodes, the exam part was fun.
Takagi San indirectly confessed to Nishikta that he liked him, and I amused himself as he played with his thoughts in the manga scene.
Sometimes otakus are rejected by society, so I discovered that it is much better to be an
otaku in secret.
Sep 22, 2020 8:32 AM
May 2020
NOOO, I am heartbroken because Takagi said that she was lying about liking Nishikata!
Jan 17, 2021 12:26 AM

Sep 2018
I have to say, this is a very charming and entertaining watch. Love the relationship these two have right now... Takagi was extra brutal in this episode though, studying what's not on the test was a bit of d1ck move lol

Thought the repetitiveness would get a bit boring, but I'm enjoying this show more with every episode.
Feb 8, 2021 10:54 AM

Apr 2013
I knew it would be a score of 92, Takagi definitely knows how to screw wit hhim. So Takagi really never lied to him? Hmm not sure if that's true tbh, but I'm sure what she told him wasn't a lie though.
Jul 17, 2021 9:46 AM

Jun 2020
How nice of Takagi to help Nishikata with studying although we all know it's a bit weird for Takagi to help Nishikata without teasing and after that, she revealed that it wasn't in the tests

A guessing game with their test scores, Yet again Takagi's mind games are kicking in, That's embarrassing for Nishikata getting seen by Takagi with a shoujo manga and her confession was actually a lie

Oh that raining scene Nishikata almost got called a pervert again by Takagi, Nishikata thinking of ecchi things wearing each of their shirts.
Sep 6, 2021 7:26 AM

Feb 2021
Nishikata's getting more and more conscious of Takagi-san lol

Anyway the rain shelter scene was pure gold lmao.

Just another painful yet amazing 23 minutes of feeling lonely :D

Also Nishikata really likes 100% Unrequited Love huh?
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Oct 15, 2021 5:51 AM

Dec 2020
her lying to him back was lying About lying right? lmao love her.

rain scene was cute too, my man didnt even peak o77 good on you nishikata
Nov 13, 2021 12:26 PM

Jul 2016
This is so pitiful. The kid lives in a constant state of paranoia yet people will still find Takagi's teasing "cute"...

And of course Takagi can also predict the weather now...
Jan 10, 2022 12:09 PM

May 2020
Takagi sure likes to play this guess game a lot, well why not if she's gonna be the winner every time. Also that definitely wasn't a lie.
Jan 15, 2022 4:46 AM

Sep 2018
An episode that is not boring to watch, but that has its limit in giving too much space to Nishikata's ravings. Seeing the two protagonists together is so cute, but at the same time it is Nishikata's exaggerated reactions that dampen the positive reaction he has seeing him and Takagi together. Too bad, having only glimpsed Takagi's three friends, they would have given more joy to the narration. The new ending is catchy. The protagonist should follow the advice given by the great poet Virgil, who said: "Love wins everything, let us surrender ourselves to love".
Apr 19, 2022 10:48 PM

Sep 2015
Hahaha, Nishikata still mangas to be loud in class again, just how is it that Takagi is able to win out these mind games? xD
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 16, 2023 6:06 PM
Jul 2018
Lmao the part where they show their test scores
Mar 7, 1:01 AM

Jun 2021
yeah, the not so good old days (even if good for multiple other reasons) of needing good grades to avoid your videogames to be taken away. But the best relatable part was Nishikata being into shoujo series and embarrassed for it, come on. You're already in junior high, in the mid 90's i was younger than you and already watched Sailor Moon on television and except for a very brief phase of "uhm... yeah, to make fun of it..." didn't hide it at all, sure even in present day that a lot more of fellow male kids did the same back in the day but didn't want to admit it.

"i like you" yeah, you lied. No doubt (and that's not the band).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

217 by qayyumhaikal »»
Sep 5, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

113 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2018

122 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2018

223 by RGreatDanton »»
May 4, 3:49 AM

» Need suggestions

Reckless_weeb - Jan 30

30 by Reckless_weeb »»
Apr 20, 7:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.