14.3%
Seisen Cerberus
8.0%
Hundred
8.0%
Ace Attorney
10.4%
251 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2016 5:39 AM

Jul 2013
Z-Dante said:
Mayoiga is "So bad it's good" , Big Order in the other hand.....
Finally someone who get it the whole deal. Jesus.
Jun 19, 2016 7:06 AM

May 2012
Out if these six anime, I say that Mayoiga or Ace Attorney are probably the worst. I voted for Mayoiga

Big order was not that bad. At least it has sexy looking girls and action which keep you entertained, unlike Mayoiga and Ace Attorney

Hundred, Seisen Cerberus and even Endride are all good and better than many anime in this season. I give Hundred and Seisen Cerberus at least 7/10

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? should have been in the list. It is by far the most overrated and maybe in the worse in the season. Even though it has some sexy looking girls, the anime is so boring. It low budget anime with no story and no funny comped y
thepathJun 19, 2016 7:10 AM
Jun 19, 2016 7:08 AM

Aug 2015
Gyakuten Saiban, Seisen or Hundred. I couldn't get past episode 3 for each.
Jun 19, 2016 7:19 AM
May 2015
Big Order IS the worst anime of spring, and probably of the year.
Jun 19, 2016 7:28 AM

Nov 2014
Of all the shows that I'm watching from this season, I'd say for me, it would be Kabaneri, I wouldn't say it's the worst of the season, but I think it's pretty bad, due to many inconsistencies with the story and characters, not respecting it's own world-building, many ridicilous moments, characters that are constantly yelling and so forth.
Jun 19, 2016 7:42 AM

Dec 2014
Of all of these, I'd definitely have to say Mayoiga is the worst, purely because I didn't watch any of the others. A lot of the others seem really bad though, so if I had watched the others I might have picked a different one as worst.

Jun 19, 2016 7:47 AM
Aug 2015
Worst anime of the spring season 2016?

My Hero Academia

ANOTHER CRAP shounen series just like attack on titan and one punch man
Jun 19, 2016 7:56 AM

May 2015
Mayoiga. I don't think it is so bad it is good, just bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2016 12:47 AM

Nov 2008
DoctorSexy said:

My Hero Academia

...Even though the three series are nothing alike? One is edgy, another is comedic, and the last is regular hotblooded shounen stuff.
Jun 20, 2016 4:54 AM

Oct 2015
Big order , endride , ace attorney were the most lackluster too me. I didn't even give hundred and seisen a chance lmao
Too kawaii to live, too mahou shoujo to die >:D
Jun 20, 2016 5:01 AM

Feb 2015
problem is nobody is watching Endride to actually care. Big order is bad but for me its Mayoiga for taking a decent concept and turning it into a steaming turd of a show.
Jun 20, 2016 5:33 AM

Feb 2016
Hard choice between Endride and Cerberus, honestly.

Hundred would be a contender but it's so obviously a generic "battle school" harem and never pretended to be anything more. It's like, why bother getting mad about something that's honest with itself? You could see what it was a mile away and decide well before you got there to avoid it or dive right in and enjoy the bounciness.

Endride and Cerberus on the other hand were both just super dull fantasy adventures with truly awful MCs and supporting characters that were both useless and bland, that at least seemed like they might be worth checking out until you got there and realized you made a mistake. They stole time from you, however much time it took for you to realize your mistake.

Ultimately gave it to Endride because it annoyed me the most (two terrible MCs for the price of one!) and it has the audacity to have 2 seasons.
Jun 23, 2016 12:44 AM

May 2014
ZettaiRyouiki said:
DoctorSexy said:

My Hero Academia

...Even though the three series are nothing alike? One is edgy, another is comedic, and the last is regular hotblooded shounen stuff.

That guy must be trolling...
But who cares, it's MAL forum, where Poe's law is in full effect, unlike some of the clubs here where the discussion is at least decent.

Jun 23, 2016 12:46 AM

May 2016
I'll go with Big order..

(gotta fill 20 more characters to this post)
Jun 23, 2016 12:49 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
I only watched Hundred and Mayoiga out of this list. I've heard nothing but bad things about Endride and Big Order, but I don't wanna subject myself to watching them so I'll vote for Mayoiga since it was an absolute trainwreck whereas Hundred is simply generic in every way.

"πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’πš‘ πšπš›πš’πš—πš”πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ."
β˜† π™°πš—πš’πš–πšŽ π™»πš’πšœπš β˜†
β˜† πš…π™½π™³πš‹ β˜†
β˜† π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πš•πš˜πšπšπšŽπš›πš’ β˜†
Jun 23, 2016 12:54 AM

Apr 2013
Mayoiga is absolutely laughable dogshit
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Jun 23, 2016 2:26 PM

Jun 2013
Big order without a doubt.
I do find it humorous that Mayoiga and Big order are tied though.
Jun 23, 2016 2:29 PM

Apr 2014
Most of you have obviously not seen Ragnastrike Angels. Mayoiga is LoGH in comparison.
Jun 23, 2016 2:33 PM

Jun 2013
Protaku said:
Most of you have obviously not seen Ragnastrike Angels. Mayoiga is LoGH in comparison.

To be fair the entire show was 6 minutes long and was literally just an add for the game.
Jun 23, 2016 2:37 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Protaku said:
You can't really compare a short with full length TV-series. The expectations on something like that are much much lower to begin with
Jun 23, 2016 2:43 PM

Apr 2014
SakurasouBusters said:
Protaku said:

To be fair the entire show was 6 minutes long and was literally just an add for the game.

HaXXspetten said:
Protaku said:
You can't really compare a short with full length TV-series. The expectations on something like that are much much lower to begin with

Fair enough. I just find it really amusing that Mayoiga is ranked even lower than School Days now lol. I don't think expectations were that high for Mayoiga from the start but it must have really lost sight of itself to fall so much in just a matter of weeks.
Jun 23, 2016 2:47 PM

May 2016
Why isn't Re zero on the list?...

Biased poll is biased.
Jun 23, 2016 3:02 PM

Mar 2014
Temmie said:
Ojisan to Marshmallow Special

If you haven't seen the actual anime you don't have to, it's not important. Just watch this special to lose all hope in anime. Plus it's only 3 minutes long.

(I voted ace attorney since it's been terrible, but the past few episodes have redeemed it from being Ojisan to Marshmallow Special tier anime.)

Oh god I'd forgotten about that abomination.
From the list, Big Order.
Jun 23, 2016 3:07 PM

Sep 2015
Serious question: is Mayoiga a "so bad it's good" kind of show? I'm asking because I'm watching a good chinese cartoon right now, and I want to laugh at a bad one to balance things.

ON TOPIC: Ace Attorney was really bad, but I read Big Order a loooooooooong time ago and it was bad too.
CishetJun 23, 2016 3:11 PM

You just lost the game
Jun 23, 2016 3:12 PM

Jun 2013
GoldenKappa said:
Why isn't Re zero on the list?...

Biased poll is biased.

Only anime below 6.5 are on the list.
Jun 23, 2016 3:15 PM
Nov 2013
Mayoiga for sure. I wasn't expecting Big Order to be good, unlike Mayoiga. I was also really disappointed that it had both Mizushima AND Okada on board and it still sucked ass.
Jun 23, 2016 3:22 PM

Nov 2014
Mayoiga because it was crap that took itself too seriously. Big Order was bad, but it had fun with its badness, as made apparent by the Jazz music playing over action and death scenes.
Jun 23, 2016 3:23 PM
Mar 2016
Out of the list I watched,
Ace Attorney (dropped at Ep. 2)
Endride (dropped at Ep. 2)
Big Order (completed, scored 1/10)
Mayoiga (dropped at Ep. 5)

I'm not sure that any of these are worse than Big Order, even if I did end up dropping three out of these four that I attempted to pick up. Because I took in Big Order as a whole, I understand just how bad it is and how bad it got! Mayoiga was boring, convoluted, and the characters were pretty stupid. Endride was just generic, hard to look at, and incredibly stupid! And Ace Attorney, despite being a fan of the games turned into a shit show, as most people have said. Bad animation, poor delivery, and it wasn't very entertaining...
Jun 23, 2016 3:23 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Protaku said:
SakurasouBusters said:

HaXXspetten said:

Fair enough. I just find it really amusing that Mayoiga is ranked even lower than School Days now lol. I don't think expectations were that high for Mayoiga from the start but it must have really lost sight of itself to fall so much in just a matter of weeks.
School Days is controversial, not universally hated. Mayoiga basically no one likes seemingly
Jun 23, 2016 3:24 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i love how you just assume these are what ppl are going to vote lol....

all polls like this really tell you are what everyone is watching, out of these im watching/watched 3
Jun 23, 2016 3:30 PM

Apr 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Protaku said:

School Days is controversial, not universally hated. Mayoiga basically no one likes seemingly

Correction; people universally hate Makoto from School Days, and inadvertently end up hating School Days because of him, which is a shame since they're not looking at the whole picture, but I digress.
I gave Mayoiga a 6/10, so I suppose you can claim I liked it. It tried delivering a message about morals and superseding your fears, but just fell short somewhere along the way and gave us a plot and characters no one really cared about. Lovepon was pretty chill though in her own unchill way.
Jun 23, 2016 3:39 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Protaku said:
HaXXspetten said:

Correction; people universally hate Makoto from School Days, and inadvertently end up hating School Days because of him, which is a shame since they're not looking at the whole picture, but I digress.
That depends on what you mean. Of course people hate him as a person since he's intentionally written to be an awful human being. However for the same reason I don't think that's a reason to hate him as a character. That makes about as much sense as hating on every villain ever solely for being evil. This is fiction after all; being malicious doesn't mean you're not contributing to the story or making it entertaining
Jun 23, 2016 3:47 PM

Apr 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Protaku said:

That depends on what you mean. Of course people hate him as a person since he's intentionally written to be an awful human being. However for the same reason I don't think that's a reason to hate him as a character. That makes about as much sense as hating on every villain ever solely for being evil. This is fiction after all; being malicious doesn't mean you're not contributing to the story or making it entertaining

See you get it, I like you. If only more people had your mentality then maybe School Days wouldn't have nearly the same amount of bad rep it tends to get, usually solely for Makoto. I think it's because the anime ended up following around a protagonist that was, well, not very protagonist like.
Jun 23, 2016 3:50 PM

Jan 2016
To me it's a tie between Big Order and Mayoiga

Cause even though Mayoiga is worse in my book, I was actually looking forward to seeing what nonsense the writers thought up of
Jun 23, 2016 3:58 PM

May 2016
Poor Ace Attorney...It's bad as a adaptation, maybe boring, but it is not a train wreck to be considered worst anime contender like Mayoiga and Big Order, It just have meh execution and animation...

Dropped Mayoiga before it became worst anime contender, the hints were there...

Didn't watch the others on the list...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jun 23, 2016 4:03 PM
Apr 2016
The only one I didn't watch was Endride. But that one never caught me.

Big Order is so bad that is entretaining. I literally laughed at the "serious" parts, thank God it was only 10 episodes.

Mayoiga is barely decent at the best, yes, it is probably the most dissapointing anime this season but it's not the worst I've seen.

Hundred... Well.. Honestly, what did you expect? It's an Harem/Ecchi anime, and it works for its premise, now the premise is shit, but it's not unwatchable.

Ace Attorney wasn't that bad, it was entretaining and I laughed when they say "Igi Ari!", yes the evidence and mystery is bad, and pretty much obvious but like I said for Hundred, it's not unwatchable.

Freaking Seisen was for me the worst anime of this season, hell I didn't expect a thing out of it and it dissapointed me! The only not bad things are probably the colors, the animation and one character, the rest is SHIT... PURE SHIT.
Jun 24, 2016 1:57 AM
Jun 2016
Mayoiga had an interesting premise at first although it had like 32439204 characters but after seeing the first creature that appeared and how everyone was so retarded, it is clear that it was destined to be the biggest piece of shit of spring 2016. Big order was pretty bad as it was Mirai Nikki but with different skins and title. The MC ability is so OP that the story could of ended in the first three episodes without the whole incest theme by just controlling the whole world. The only reason i believe that this was a bit better than Mayoiga is because to be honest, although it was stupid and i was losing brain cells as each episode gone by it was still a little bit entertaining, compare to Mayoiga. lastly, ENDRIDE! i cant believe that trash got two cour! like what is the world coming to? The opening is so horrendous, it literally sounds like a choking cat desperate for help.
Jun 24, 2016 10:30 AM

Apr 2010
Thread locked

This is a xx vs yy thread which is not allowed by the board rules.
Thread locked.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Has a canon ship ever ruined a show for you?

Dragevard - 5 minutes ago

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Anime with better story than art

ST63LTH - Yesterday

17 by PostMahouShoujo »»
2 minutes ago

» We need more black anime Waifus.

Gashadokur0 - 3 hours ago

20 by DigiCat »»
3 minutes ago

» Name 1 or 2 characters you've seen that have the best thighs/ass

IpreferEcchi - 3 hours ago

9 by tchitchouan »»
6 minutes ago

» How many completed is considered a lot to you ( 1 2 3 )

Ice-Cube - Jul 9, 2022

117 by Arikume »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.