Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2015 4:50 PM

Apr 2014
Those fan-service lol awesome!
Hestia got kidnap and Bell goes to help, but end up getting beat because the other using a invisible item.
Hestia's rage is real people...loli are the most scary when they are piss.
And that monster thingy like skull face...it's going to be EPIC!
Hestia the loli is still the best!
Jun 19, 2015 5:00 PM

Nov 2014

Zefyris thanks for your explanation.

So the anime adaptation of Danmachi lack alot of elemenst from LN. If interesting about "god authority" or "god's aura" so they look like Game Moderators from MMORPG games hahaha.
Jun 19, 2015 5:03 PM

Apr 2015
Fan service episode... not entirely though.

How come Hestia useless sometimes. She's a goddess aren't she?
#CHEXIT
Jun 19, 2015 5:13 PM

Apr 2013
Imeon said:
Fan service episode... not entirely though.

How come Hestia useless sometimes. She's a goddess aren't she?

She isn't allowed to use her power. So she's as frail as a normal human without status. If she were to use her power, she would be sent back to heaven... permanently. That means goodbye Bell-kun. Forever.
And before you ask, no, she didn't use her power in this episode.
Jun 19, 2015 5:19 PM
Oct 2012
Zefyris said:
There will probably never be a season 2, but the season 1 will not got toward an original ending.

Have you seen the sales of the Light Novels after the animation has been released? They have been monster. As long as the story hasn't ended in the novels, this is the clearest indication that there will be a second season outside of it being an NHK show there is. I would say 80% chance.
Jun 19, 2015 6:09 PM

Dec 2011
Zefyris said:
justvincexd said:
Hestia using her divine powers was kind of pointless. Seemed like the creators just showed her powers last second and shoved it in there.

Too much annoying LN comparisons in the comments -.-

those "annoying LN comparisons " are actually answering your point. Read the post 31. And you'll see that no, she didn't use her power.
So? Annoying maybe, but useful, don't you think, heh?

Still really annoying, its absolutely no point of comparing the novel with the anime when the audience have not read the novel yet. Explaining the settings is okay, but stop whining about the difference lol !

Its an anime afterall not a bloody novel !!! Just watch it dont compare it in front of anime watchers. where they have no idea wtf are u talking about
Jun 19, 2015 6:13 PM

Jun 2013
everyone has a dark sad past these days
Jun 19, 2015 6:37 PM

Oct 2012
Bell seeing everyone naked and freaking out
Jun 19, 2015 6:38 PM
May 2015
SovereignSky said:
GreenSnow said:

Can't agree more with this comment.

But DxD S3 still has hope that this is meant as some extra foreshadow type of thing for Vol 10. Unless they resolve the event in next episode, it's still good.

On topic: Love Ryu's backstory, there was a lil bit too much fanservice for my tastes though. I like Hestia but I prefer Aiz or Ryu. Backstories do a lot in liking a character (part of why I hate Asuna in SAO is simply because her backstory came in too late, while I love Sinon, because of it).

Aiz has no backstory as of now nor any type of character whatsoever. She's pretty much cardboard with a sword
Jun 19, 2015 6:41 PM
Dec 2012
diu613 said:
Zefyris said:

those "annoying LN comparisons " are actually answering your point. Read the post 31. And you'll see that no, she didn't use her power.

Still really annoying, its absolutely no point of comparing the novel with the anime when the audience have not read the novel yet. Explaining the settings is okay, but stop whining about the difference lol !

Its an anime afterall not a bloody novel !!! Just watch it dont compare it in front of anime watchers. where they have no idea wtf are u talking about

It's not only an anime, is an anime adaptation and therefore can be judged as that. Now, it being a bad adaptation doesn't mean that the show is bad so i don't see why some people are complaining about the comparison. In fact thanks to those comparisons and complaints you should be able to see that the source material is better written and that could spark your interest in the LN.

Also the way he complaints is not as biased/annoying as most people who always compare source with adaptation so personally i'm ok with that.
GreenSnowJun 19, 2015 6:44 PM
Jun 19, 2015 6:50 PM

Mar 2014
2/5

Ryu's backstory wasn't enough. Hestia and the gods aren't given enough focus on how they operate and their powers. Her divine aura was vaguely explained and you can tell its skipping info important to the actual plot. Fanservice was meh. Aiz still a boring character as usual. The twins are there just to be eye candy. Bell saves the day.

Plot>fanservice. Lackluster adaptation.
TheGrandSage23Jun 19, 2015 6:56 PM
Jun 19, 2015 6:51 PM

Apr 2012
Can't help but think that they are glossing over a lot of things. Wish they would flesh out Ryuu's backstory a bit more. She's my favorite female character. They'll probably gloss over Hestia's powers as well :/

Might give the light novel a read if they even have it translated.......

Jun 19, 2015 7:11 PM

Oct 2013
An anime bath scene that isn't every girl in the bath flipping shit and beating MC half to death?! What shenanigans has DanMachi brought upon the anime world?!

The fan service in this episode was hawwwwwt. And the scene with Ryu bathing really made me realize how beautiful a bathing woman is. Not sexual beauty either, but pure, awe-inspiring beauty.

Speaking of Ryu, is it just me or did anyone else not remotely remember Ryu's role in the story prior to this point? I vaguely recall her showing up at that inn and that's about it. She seemed like such a minor character I didn't expect her to be important, I guess. Kinda sucks because after her backstory, it's quite obvious Ryu is already best girl -- not that that's saying much considering her lifeless, boring competition. Her attire is very attractive as well.

Hopefully this show gets a second season because there's no way this will have any type of real resolution with only one episode remaining.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 19, 2015 7:21 PM
Sep 2014
ichii_1 said:
Too bad for Ryu she can't powerup anymore cause she's guild banned :(

Stat boosting/levelling up has nothing to do with the guild. The guild's where adventurers turn in magic stones for cash.
Jun 19, 2015 7:42 PM
Feb 2015
Dang it they left us with a cliffhanger....
Yes some fanservice for all the lovely ladies, was expecting him to get beatened up after the incident but he was just teased...

Got some flashbacks of Ryu past. That's how she became such a bad ass but sad that she lost her familia and had to get revenge.

Good thing bell is growing stronger by hestia with her divine power is scary and powerful
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 19, 2015 7:48 PM

Dec 2013
Zeally said:
Can't help but think that they are glossing over a lot of things. Wish they would flesh out Ryuu's backstory a bit more. She's my favorite female character. They'll probably gloss over Hestia's powers as well :/

If anything, they've already glossed over the "Divine Authority" that was shown at the end of this episode since the first episode.

I personally think that Zefyris was right in his complaint about that part, because technically it came out from nowhere during this episode, and has anime viewers asking all the wrong questions. His explanation was sound as well.

Gods and Goddesses subconsciously radiate a certain divine shine during their time in the human world. It's the only way to tell the difference between a normal human and a Deity. Let's just call it "Divine Authority", for lack of translatable terms. Divine Authority is different from "Divine Power", which would probably be the release of a Gods/Goddesses actual power.

Whilst Divine Authority radiates inertly, the use of Divine Power will earn a God an IMMEDIATE, One-way trip back to the Heavens, hence destroying their Familia in the process (and when I say destroy, I don't mean everyone dies, they just lose their Divine Grace).

Technically the way everyone has been fawning at Freya for her beauty should have been how all the other Gods/Goddesses should have been viewed in Orario. Just by looking at the God/Goddesses, you were already suppose to know that they were Divine.

The Dungeon itself has issues with Gods/Goddesses, and hence to come down here, Hermes and Hestia had to consciously suppress their Divine Authority so as not to allow the Dungeon to find out they were there. What Hestia did just now, in an act to stop those thugs fighting, was to release her suppression of Divine Authority, hence revealing to those Thugs (AND the Dungeon) just who/what she was.

If she had actually used her Divine Power, you would have seen her as a light streaking up to the heavens, and Bell losing his Adventurer status and powers (the Tattoo on his back would just disappear). That would've spelled the end of Hestia Familia.

As speculated, this will have a chain effect going onto next episode, but for now I digress.....

Overall, I'm alright with how they adapted this episode, save some really idiotic foreshadowing. I'm glad they didn't dwell too long on the Adventurer town, and that they still managed to fit in the necessary information (lodging and items/equipment going for highway robbery prices, etc.).

The peeking scene also went as expected, and although they cut short Ryu's background story, they essentially provided all other information (save that she is still under God's Blessing, I guess they could always go back to it, but it's still annoying they didn't mention it).

If anyone is still wondering
. The Hade's hat was done quite well. I liked the effect that they used when making that thug invisible.

Welf's Magic sword getting cut off his back like that was different, and yes they skipped some humor when Lili snuck over to save Hestia (I was soooo expecting her to look at the bunny and scream "Bell-kun?!?!"). But overall it's not so much to complain about.

But WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH THAT SKELETOR FACED FORESHADOWING?!?!?!?! THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!
You already had the ground shakes, you already had the shadows covering the entire 18th Floor, you already had several people looking tense and saying they didn't like what was happening.... You even had the crack in the crystal wall! Why the heck did we need that dumbass Skeletor face?!?!?!?

So yeah.... overall I'm alright with the adaptation they did, but that Skeletor face was pointless, ridiculous and frankly demeaning. They're treating viewers like dumb kids who cannot take a proper hint. They should've just left it as it was in the LN.

Oh, and props to the Studio for sneaking Lefiya into the episode! I loved the shout out to the LN readers. Much appreciated.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 19, 2015 7:55 PM
May 2015
L-Ryoshi said:
Zeally said:

If anything, they've already glossed over the "Divine Authority" that was shown at the end of this episode since the first episode.

I personally think that Zefyris was right in his complaint about that part, because technically it came out from nowhere during this episode, and has anime viewers asking all the wrong questions. His explanation was sound as well.

Gods and Goddesses subconsciously radiate a certain divine shine during their time in the human world. It's the only way to tell the difference between a normal human and a Deity. Let's just call it "Divine Authority", for lack of translatable terms. Divine Authority is different from "Divine Power", which would probably be the release of a Gods/Goddesses actual power.

Whilst Divine Authority radiates inertly, the use of Divine Power will earn a God an IMMEDIATE, One-way trip back to the Heavens, hence destroying their Familia in the process (and when I say destroy, I don't mean everyone dies, they just lose their Divine Grace).

Technically the way everyone has been fawning at Freya for her beauty should have been how all the other Gods/Goddesses should have been viewed in Orario. Just by looking at the God/Goddesses, you were already suppose to know that they were Divine.

The Dungeon itself has issues with Gods/Goddesses, and hence to come down here, Hermes and Hestia had to consciously suppress their Divine Authority so as not to allow the Dungeon to find out they were there. What Hestia did just now, in an act to stop those thugs fighting, was to release her suppression of Divine Authority, hence revealing to those Thugs (AND the Dungeon) just who/what she was.

If she had actually used her Divine Power, you would have seen her as a light streaking up to the heavens, and Bell losing his Adventurer status and powers (the Tattoo on his back would just disappear). That would've spelled the end of Hestia Familia.

As speculated, this will have a chain effect going onto next episode, but for now I digress.....

Overall, I'm alright with how they adapted this episode, save some really idiotic foreshadowing. I'm glad they didn't dwell too long on the Adventurer town, and that they still managed to fit in the necessary information (lodging and items/equipment going for highway robbery prices, etc.).

The peeking scene also went as expected, and although they cut short Ryu's background story, they essentially provided all other information (save that she is still under God's Blessing, I guess they could always go back to it, but it's still annoying they didn't mention it).

If anyone is still wondering
. The Hade's hat was done quite well. I liked the effect that they used when making that thug invisible.

Welf's Magic sword getting cut off his back like that was different, and yes they skipped some humor when Lili snuck over to save Hestia (I was soooo expecting her to look at the bunny and scream "Bell-kun?!?!"). But overall it's not so much to complain about.

But WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH THAT SKELETOR FACED FORESHADOWING?!?!?!?! THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!
You already had the ground shakes, you already had the shadows covering the entire 18th Floor, you already had several people looking tense and saying they didn't like what was happening.... You even had the crack in the crystal wall! Why the heck did we need that dumbass Skeletor face?!?!?!?

So yeah.... overall I'm alright with the adaptation they did, but that Skeletor face was pointless, ridiculous and frankly demeaning. They're treating viewers like dumb kids who cannot take a proper hint. They should've just left it as it was in the LN.

Oh, and props to the Studio for sneaking Lefiya into the episode! I loved the shout out to the LN readers. Much appreciated.

The skeletor looked funny.....from what I've read, shouldn't have been like a face from behind the ice wall? Yen Press still needs to catch up before I buy the LN (only at Vol 2 I believe :()
Jun 19, 2015 7:57 PM

Oct 2011
Fanservice

Bell OMG

Hestia divine powers OMG
Jun 19, 2015 8:00 PM

May 2015
soooo love dat fanservice
and "soul pressure" from hestia, kapooww this anime isn't bleach
Jun 19, 2015 8:25 PM

Jun 2013
Very good episode with a mean cliffhanger! :
Jun 19, 2015 8:38 PM

Jun 2012
Man fuck you Hermes. You seemed cool but then created one of those awful misunderstandings AND enabled that shitty kidnapping situation. All in one ep. At least with the former everyone blamed the right person.

I'm salty the fight was stopped before Bell kicked his ass. I hate those jealous/butthurt/coward/ugly meathead kinds of characters so much. Some villains I like, some I don't mind, but this specific kind really gets on my nerves. Better than hating characters you're supposed to like I guess (read: tsundere heroines), but damn. We see him kicking Bell's ass but not the other way around. :( Would have given the anime a score boost if Bell kicked him off the cliff or some shit.
Jun 19, 2015 8:38 PM

Sep 2013
fatalystic said:
ichii_1 said:
Too bad for Ryu she can't powerup anymore cause she's guild banned :(

Stat boosting/levelling up has nothing to do with the guild. The guild's where adventurers turn in magic stones for cash.

I meant the guild goddess :( she can't perform that thing on her now.
Jun 19, 2015 8:53 PM

Dec 2013
SovereignSky said:

The skeletor looked funny.....from what I've read, shouldn't have been like a face from behind the ice wall? Yen Press still needs to catch up before I buy the LN (only at Vol 2 I believe :()[/quote]

And the face wasn't suppose to happen. If I recall correctly, it was described as a shadowy presence appearing and spreading out behind the crystalline roof of Level 18.

ichii_1 said:
fatalystic said:

I meant the guild goddess :( she can't perform that thing on her now.

Actually, Ryu still can have her status updated, if Astraea ever returned to see her. Just because your Adventurer status was struck off the Guild list, doesn't prevent your own God/Goddess from updating your status. Your Divine Blessing only disappears if your God/Goddess dies/uses their powers and is forced to return to the heavens/disbands their Familia. The only reason why Ryu can't is because she convinced her Goddess to run away before she started massacring the other Familia. That's why she still retains her Level 4 Adventurer stats and abilities.

Again, for the Fans

Lets start off with a still this time: End Card

L-RyoshiJun 19, 2015 9:44 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 19, 2015 9:10 PM

Dec 2014
Bell's grandfather was a great man.

Tiona and Aiz <3
Jun 19, 2015 9:15 PM

Aug 2014
Zefyris said:
justvincexd said:
Hestia using her divine powers was kind of pointless. Seemed like the creators just showed her powers last second and shoved it in there.

Too much annoying LN comparisons in the comments -.-

Aura or not, it's still divine powers that are only available to Gods. All I read was some justification that I didn't really care about.

Jun 19, 2015 9:27 PM

Aug 2013
I kinda liked that episode.

Of course I don't mind the fanservice. Plus it was funny how literally every girl didn't mind that Bell saw them. They were just like "oh hey Bell", and Aiz even wanted to reach out to him lol.

Ryu's past was pretty intense. Kind of figured as much since she never had anything positive to say to Bell about the dungeon. Cant blame her for what she did though, that criminal familia had it coming.

I have a weird feeling that the fact that Hermes said the exact same line as Bell's grandfather isnt just some chance coincidence.

Bell goes from getting his ass kicked to somehow dodging shit with his eyes closed like some cheesy kung-fu movie. ok then.

Rainbow Hestia...Hestia 2.0

Giant skull person falling from the sky. Not your typical day in the dungeon.

Tropicalwood said:
Every anime needs Skeletor

IT'S COMMON COURTESY!
Jun 19, 2015 9:29 PM

Nov 2014
Obligatory bathing scene is obligatory

Jun 19, 2015 9:37 PM

Oct 2013
Okay so Bell can now feel the aura of people. Hypersensitivity? Okay. And wow isn't it a safe zone? Why is there a mega skeleton just jumping in from nowhere.
Jun 19, 2015 10:16 PM

Nov 2007
What are they trying to achieve? 12 episodes in, I still don't have any clue.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 19, 2015 10:24 PM

May 2013
why is there no ryu giff, she is very sexy too
Jun 19, 2015 11:11 PM
Feb 2015
AM I THE ONLY ONE who was actually surprised by the fact those adventurers were more noble than expected?

I mean:
1) they didnt hurt Hestia in any way
2) they didnt help their comrade in the duel at all
3) invisible guy could have used his sword from the beggining but decided to just beat him up to humiliate him (not to kill)

I´m also quite surprised he took so long to counter invisible guy in a fist fight where he began using daggers... just to suddenly become master swordsmanship and start fighting him like a BA. Didn´t really like the sudden "power-up"; would have prefered strategy over "im MC so im insta-BA"

Note: come on guys, what "invisible = unfair", this is an almost MMO story and in those there are always rogues/assasins. Got to learn to live with it ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 19, 2015 11:11 PM
Aug 2014
sememasi sememasi sememasi sememasi sememasi, Bell in a nutshell
Jun 19, 2015 11:17 PM

Aug 2013
This was another great episode. I like that Ryu told her back story but I wish her back story was more detail. The bathing scene was nice and I'm glad none of the girls hit Bell and they realized that Hermes was the one to blame and not Bell. Bell's grandfather was funny as always. Hestia and her divine form was cool and I love how Lili is not going down with out a fight to win Bell's heart.
Jun 19, 2015 11:29 PM

May 2015
gg bath scene
Jun 19, 2015 11:47 PM

Mar 2015
Lol, really, invisibility? I wouldn't really call that a duel - such a cowardly way to fight.

It seems like the titans are back for some more action? The final is coming too...
Jun 19, 2015 11:57 PM

Apr 2010
I wasn't fond of Hermes at first, but now I just don't like him. -__-

Bell's grandpa was hilarious, but the cliffhanger was the highlight.
Jun 19, 2015 11:57 PM

May 2013
I like how when Hestia asked Bell if he likes sweaty girls, Aiz sniffed herself.
Hermes is a pervert, while Ryu has earned more of my respect for being so awesome.

Well, with Hermes messing around with Bell, Hestia had to show her God Authority.
Good cliffhanger. Also, thanks Zefyris for explaining shit we don't get. (^_^)
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 20, 2015 12:10 AM

Mar 2014
I'm so glad they caught Hermes quickly so poor Bell didn't get labelled as a hentai.

So Hermes thinks Bell is going to be some big game-changing hero and wanted to teach him some lessons about romance and humanity. I do not like his methods :/

That sudden skull-face at the end startled/scared me :u

Shouldn't have watched this so early, now I have to live with that cliffhanger for a week. Dx
Jun 20, 2015 12:11 AM

Aug 2013
diu613 said:
Zefyris said:

You're complaining, but he's been THE go-to guy this entire season for explanations and events that were in the LN and left out of the anime. The large majority of viewers here are very thankful and interested in his insight every week.
Jun 20, 2015 12:18 AM

Dec 2014
This episode continues to prove that Bell is the downfall of this story. The other characters (including the side-characters), interesting. The world, fascinating. The premise, interesting. But Bell is such a B-type personality it gets so bloody annoying.
Jun 20, 2015 12:30 AM

Oct 2013
TheHonestThief said:
This episode continues to prove that Bell is the downfall of this story. The other characters (including the side-characters), interesting. The world, fascinating. The premise, interesting. But Bell is such a B-type personality it gets so bloody annoying.

True dat.

But, thank god it ends next week. In the beginning, this anime is like an early Christmas. But now, it's like I'm being punished for something I've never done.

Is this how JC Staff make money now? By robbing the 12 years old group??
"Burn the heretics"
Jun 20, 2015 12:34 AM

Mar 2014
TheHonestThief said:

Besides the Gods we know of(Hermes Hestia Freya and Hephastus) Lili and Welf. Everyone else is just boring and doesn't matter to the plot. The world and premise is messed up because it doesn't develop and according to many complaints its skipping over vital information from the source. If they do make a second season it they actually follow the source material

As I said before Bell is ok when he's not surrounded by women or Aiz. Aiz is such a bad character she makes Bell a cringeworthy idiot by not doing nothing. That B type personality is hard to watch
Jun 20, 2015 12:34 AM

Feb 2012
Aiz sniffing herself after Hestia asks Bell if he doesn't like sweaty girls made me lol. Aiz appeared like she wanted Bell to see more of her naked body while he was running away. Hahaha
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 20, 2015 12:51 AM

May 2013
The one time you wish the cliché of the protagonist getting punched into the face for peeping at the bathing girls no matter his excuses or the absurd coincidence that brought him there in the first place... but OF F***ING COURSE Bell even gets a free pass on that one.

This episode was once again facepalm after facepalm. Why even freakin' bother with the world or the setting or the story, make a generic fanservice rom-com out of it? Atleast then I can skip it right away and you have a excuse for the main character to just stumble from one harem girl to the next, progessing by sheer luck instead of using his brain for a second.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Jun 20, 2015 12:54 AM

Dec 2014
So that is why Ryu is working in a restaurant even when she is a fairly high level warrior...
Aiz though....
And Hestia w/o twin tails. :)
Hehehe

I wonder if that sword that welf carried was powerful... I hope he gives it to Bell.
Jun 20, 2015 12:59 AM

Dec 2014
TheGrandSage23 said:
TheHonestThief said:

Besides the Gods we know of(Hermes Hestia Freya and Hephastus) Lili and Welf. Everyone else is just boring and doesn't matter to the plot. The world and premise is messed up because it doesn't develop and according to many complaints its skipping over vital information from the source. If they do make a second season it they actually follow the source material

As I said before Bell is ok when he's not surrounded by women or Aiz. Aiz is such a bad character she makes Bell a cringeworthy idiot by not doing nothing. That B type personality is hard to watch

I agree that the other characters at this juncture don't matter too much, but they're still interesting. Those amazon twins are amusing (hell, most of these characters are amusing. Lete included. I want to see more from Ryu, Hermes, the entire familia that initially fucked over Bell (can't recall name). The world is underdeveloped, but we're still getting enough to make me wonder and find it cool. I wouldn't mind seeing more of the adventurers and their various attitudes on being an adventurer. I want to see a large-scale familia journey through the dungeons. Show me more specific quests inside the dungeons. But don't show me this stuff with Bell! His blushing, extreme kindness, soft-spoken, naivety is not something I want to see, even remotely. The rest of the main cast aren't bad. Welf is a character I actually really like at this juncture. This show has awesome fight choreography, but having Bell as the focus of most of that is infuriating.

I would like Aiz were her interactions not with Bell. Having her essentially as the powerful ditz could be great, but when paired with Bell it feels like I am watching children.
Jun 20, 2015 1:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Having the bar guys as antagonists at this point felt a bit underwhelming. Bell should be long past their kind.

Aiz checking out her body odour was hilarious.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 20, 2015 1:20 AM

May 2009
I hope that there will be a second season, this show is pretty entertaining. I hope Welf gets his sword back in the next episode. They should show him using it or else it would have been useless to put that bit in the anime.
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis" Which means "It's not for me, It's not for you. It's for everyone"
Jun 20, 2015 1:29 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
First time I've seen Hestia go full badass mode, pretty cool

Also dat cliffhanger. Finale should be epic
Jun 20, 2015 3:15 AM

Jun 2008
UGH.....why another cliffhanger?!

I hope we get a good finale, cuz from what everyone is saying they don't have anywhere near enough material for a second season, which sucks a lot!

Loved this episode, once again tons of entertainment, glorious fan service, and Ryu slowly but surely became the most interesting character in the show.

It's just a shame we didn't get to hear more about her and her past...

DanMachi was easily my favorite anime this season (and probably the year so far)....I'm hoping for a good finale to a very entertaining and fun anime.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

561 by UmbralBahamut »»
Jun 6, 12:38 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

234 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 24, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

203 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 24, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

242 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 24, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

417 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 24, 8:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.