Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 13, 2014 7:54 PM

Nov 2011
Hit me right in the feels at the ending. Probably the song is what made it give more emotion. Nice episode will watch more!
Oct 13, 2014 8:24 PM

Mar 2014
Cute episode. Liked it better than the first episode.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Oct 13, 2014 8:38 PM

Aug 2013
Oh. My. God.

Chifuyu reached a supernatural level of kawaii this episode. My computer screen almost exploded. Between the nickname scene and the squirrel scene...I cant even.....

Poor Mirei. She was totally adorable when she was in lovey dovey mode. I might have to bump her up to best girl now. Even the little bit of yandere was awesome. then Andou had to go and ruin it for himself. Oh well.

Definitely liked this episode better than episode 1. Hopefully the rest stay this good.
Oct 13, 2014 8:50 PM
May 2014
and the cutest scene of the year goes to
bastek66 said:
Cuute
just your favorite dino sailor
Oct 13, 2014 9:17 PM

Jan 2011
There probably is a very good (and obvious) reason why Jurai is acting like a harem lead here... Anyway I'm finding the comedy enjoyable although we haven't invested enough in character development yet to make any of the romance really believable. On the other hand I did feel a little bit sorry for Mirei this episode, she kind of has an OL vibe going for her that I like. As people have said, if Trigger wants to stay in the business they have to do the meat & potatoes stuff like harem rom-coms during the seasons when they don't have the quirky shows they built their rep on. In some ways this might be even tougher, since we have plenty of other versions of this show that we've seen and our expectations will be that if Trigger is doing a rom-com it should be a first tier one.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 13, 2014 9:25 PM

Jun 2014
I love it! I love this show.
Second episode, i've already decided.
I laughed the entire way through the start, then smiled my way through the end.
Plus the ED is one of my favorites this season so far.
I have really high hopes for this show.
I'm also a sucker for cute SoL implied harem shows.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 13, 2014 9:39 PM

May 2014
I'm enchanted by this anime, it's too cute.
Oct 13, 2014 9:42 PM

Apr 2009
More triggerish moments in the animation this time. Pretty funny for the most part, would be funnier if I understood the Japanese language jokes. And there was actually some nice character development there at the end, I like the MC so far. This series has potential.
Oct 13, 2014 9:46 PM

Aug 2007
Good ep. This ep just soar Mirei as one of my favorite characters in this I find her adorable. Plus her voice actor did a great job in her cuteness and when she was being pretty yanderish. A little sad Andou had to break her heart but it had to be done. Well it looked like she recovered from it.

Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 13, 2014 9:53 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Mirei. GOD DAMNIT ANDOU... WHY MUST U PICK THE HAREM LIFE?!?!?!?

Ugh the Harem is real... so lucky. Damnit. I wish i was him. I'd take all of them to bed~

Ahhh watching harems always make me feel bad.

The girls are all too cute especially chifuyuu-chan (pineapple) huehue~ >.<
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Oct 13, 2014 10:24 PM

Jun 2013
STAGE 5 CLINGER! WE HAVE A STAGE 5 CLINGER! SOUND THE ALARM!

Edit: Chifuyu reminds me Haruna from Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio, lol
-Trippwire-Oct 13, 2014 10:31 PM
Oct 13, 2014 10:40 PM

Jun 2013
That was such a good episode, lots of cute and funny moments.

Dude he made her cry, that got the feels going, I was hoping he would go after her
Oct 13, 2014 10:53 PM
Nov 2013
Pretty funny episode. I hoenstly think all the girls are cute in their own way, although Sayumi is my favorite.

I felt bad for Mirei, although the misunderstanding was kind of funny. Looks like Andou x Tomoyo is a bigger possibilty than any other pairing. Looks like I'll like this series more than I thought I sould :)
Oct 13, 2014 11:26 PM

Aug 2012
This show is like Seitokai no Ichizon with Chuunibyou and special powers. Every girl is likable.
Oct 13, 2014 11:36 PM

Aug 2013

Andou you monster! How can you make poor Mirei cry T___T It felt so heavy. To cleanse that, one only needs to witness Chifuyu-chan's greatness. There should be a limit on how cute a character can be. She's already adorable with her just sitting there but with a Kansai accent? *overheat*
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 14, 2014 12:18 AM

May 2012
Andou seems like a pretty cool guy, and Mirei seems like the best outta the girls. Mirei stumbling around sorta ruined the mood for that scene though

Oct 14, 2014 12:24 AM

Mar 2013
Really liked Mirei in this episode and felt really sad for here. Also Chifuyu-chan is so kawaii :) And they dropped the "MC's power is useless" joke (at least for now), the fact that I approve. Well, looks like I'll be sticking with this show this season...
Oct 14, 2014 12:36 AM

Feb 2012
Last part was just painful, nobody wants to be on either side of that situation. At least Andou manned up when it called for it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2014 1:59 AM

Mar 2012
That was quite a misunderstanding. Gotta feel bad for Mirei at the end for her, but props to Andou for straightening this out and double props for Mirei for owning up for her mistake while maintaining a good relationship still.

Overall, fun episode; I actually like all the gals in this show. :D
Oct 14, 2014 4:30 AM

Sep 2013
I thought it was lame from the first episode but it seems that the show has quite a lot of personality. Andou is great because of how much of a wimp he is.
Oct 14, 2014 5:15 AM

Feb 2012
Poor Mirei!! She was pretty cuuuute in this episode! Andou, why'd you have to break her heart and bring her to tears? It was fun seeing the other girls get jelly also!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Oct 14, 2014 11:48 AM

Jun 2013
This was really good! Mirei is ADORABLE!
Drama was nicely handled as well! :)
Oct 14, 2014 11:48 AM

Mar 2014
This is getting pretty good !!
Oct 14, 2014 11:52 AM

Dec 2011
Chifuyu-chan kawaii :3

So Kanzaki was the one to win in the end and Jurai accepted her as his master XD.

Kudou was really daring :o

I wouldn't mind seeing Mirei with Jurai lol... and it was really funny seeing her fight with Kanzaki XD.

Awwww, Kanzaki was jealous :3

Chifuyu-chan was once again kawaii :3

Poor Mirei T.T

Jurai... such a nice guy T.T
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Oct 14, 2014 12:43 PM

Dec 2013
Exellent
I really enjoyed from it.
very nice
Oct 14, 2014 4:54 PM

Jun 2008
Aaaand it only took one episode for them to forget what this anime was about.
You do remember the powers right?
Oct 14, 2014 6:58 PM

Jun 2014
Was Mirei wearing a Madcatz shirt in bed at the end? This is amusing since this show is basically already a fighting game in terms of plot.
Oct 14, 2014 7:02 PM

Jul 2012
Love letter misunderstandings sound horrible.

Great episode!!!
Oct 14, 2014 7:58 PM

Apr 2014

Change the name of the club to Harem Club please :3
R.I.P Mirei's heart.

Mod Edit: Put picture in spoiler.
sarroushOct 15, 2014 4:23 PM
Oct 14, 2014 8:08 PM

Jan 2014
Wow, that was actually a sad episode, this show has so much promise if it had comedy as it's secondary, and Drama as it's primary
Oct 14, 2014 8:15 PM

Jul 2013
lol "robber" become "lover"

Typical misunderstanding but still hilarious XD

Hatoko and Chifuyu are too god damn MOE!! Chifuyu and her kansai-ben FTW!!!

Poor Mirei though..

Chibi-Alice said:
Aaaand it only took one episode for them to forget what this anime was about.
You do remember the powers right?

wtf are you talking about? this whole episode revolves around them naming their super power and Mirei even stole Tomoyo's power at one point, how is that forgetting?
MoeGodOct 14, 2014 8:20 PM
Oct 14, 2014 10:34 PM

Dec 2010
The episode was just okay, but Chifuyu and her scene might have been one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!
Oct 14, 2014 10:50 PM

Sep 2013
Andou rocking that MadCatz T-Shirt!!!

Nice episode!
Oct 14, 2014 10:52 PM

Apr 2012
this comedic episode is really good xD

lol that Hatoko and Chifuyu about nickname opinion
like typical cool girl, Sayumi weakness is around cute things :3

Misconception about the Robber word became Lover
Tomoyo jealous is the cutest XD

finally andou reject mirei and tell him the real reason
oh Mirei, i feel sorry for him :(
AcezHarfianzOct 14, 2014 11:00 PM

Oct 15, 2014 4:34 AM

May 2013
bastek66 said:
Cuute

Very.

Mirei had a misunderstanding about that letter. It was cleared up but her feelings had it rough. Good resiliency by her though. Still keeping the 'lover' part in the email.
Oct 15, 2014 6:26 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Episode somewhat wacky, will be the adaptation of the fansub to be horrible for it, or is just the narration at me confused, because at the end I realized something.
Drawings and animations are average, nothing surprising by Trigger.
Let's see if the next episode can make me appreciate this show.
Oct 15, 2014 7:33 AM

Sep 2014
Ugh it just disgust me at how generic and shitty this is and I don't just mean the comedy or the main character I mean everything damn the only good thing to come out of this show and the only reason I'm still watching this is chifuyu might have pronounced it wrong but shes the only redeeming quality to come out of this garbage.
Oct 15, 2014 8:45 AM

Dec 2013
bastek66 said:
Cuute

Aw gawd dayum....
This episode had nothing about powers apart from Mirei stealing Tomoyo's. Seriously, I was sort of expecting all kinds of mayhem when the girls were all acting Jelly and posessive of Andou. Would have expected Chifuyu to lock Andou in a cage or something, what with the ability that she has.

Next episode please!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Oct 15, 2014 9:00 AM

Jun 2008
Disappointed in this one. First because the fun atmosphere kind of went away for romance drama jealousy stuff and second because the MC just gave in to the petty whims of those bitches(they acted bitchy) and threw away the love of a perfectly fine girl.
I guess if he felt nothing for her and he was sure he doesn't want to be with her it was the right thing to do what he did but truth be told he never even wondered whether being with this girl would have been nice and whether he could love her.
He just acted solely on satisfying the other girls and stop them from being bitchy.

I hate shit like that. Why throw away the love of an attractive girl like her simply because of others being bothered watching you with her? Tell them to suck it up and act like real friends by being happy for you instead of wanting you to be miserable with them.

Just because they were such bitches and Mirei was so straightforward and honest from now on i declare Mirei best girl.

Aversa said:
This episode was much better then last week, the main reason was because the male character was a lot less annoying then last week.
He wasn't bragging like last week, well for the most part.
And that was pretty much the main reason why i didn't like last weeks episode, i really don't like bragging characters.
His flaws this episode was pretty much that he was taking love for granted and acting like the typical harem main.

Kudou san was funny and so was the red head with her behaviour or jealousy.

What are you even talking about? Bragging? He wasn't bagging at all. What was to brag anyway? His power is useless. He was just being theatrical.
And what to you mean taking love for granted in this episode? If you mean by letting the love of that girl go away to satisfy the jealousy of the harem then i could agree but nothing more than that.

DeadZeroSource said:
good episode...Mirei was so showing her dere-dere side because of the misunderstood confession...and she's so cute.., this episode gives a hint that's she's a yandere I guess...and the other 4 girls seems to be jealous of this... but then again, also in this one the main character guy is totally a fcking dense... and then again..I hate to see a girl like Mirei gets heartbroken...

nice episode though :)

If she was yandere she would have try to murder him the moment he rejected her and also she would never allow him to go to his club full of girls. She would have tied him in her basement than letting him go there so she is anything but a yandere.
MonadOct 15, 2014 1:51 PM
Oct 15, 2014 11:15 AM

Mar 2014
Monad said:
If she was yandere she would have try to murder him the moment he rejected her and also she would never allow him to go to his club full of girls. She would have tied him in her basement than letting him go there so she is anything but a yandere.

Exactly what I was thinking, reading the comments. Mirei is just a perfectly normal (and disappointed) young girl with a crush. A yandere is a psychotic/insane stalker who is over-the-top possessive about his/her object of affection, to the point of being homicidal about it - no yandere would ever react to their chosen one breaking up with them with calm acceptance and even taking some of the blame herself for things not working out, the way Mirei did. What she did is called "mature" and "behaving like a healthy, socially well-adjusted person," or in other words the exact opposite of a yandere.
Oct 15, 2014 3:40 PM

Mar 2013
so whole the girls of the club love Andou,
i dont see any reason for all of them to get so upset
known its only mistake.

feel bad for Mirei getting all excited then turn down
like this and cry.

the nicknames part were funny.
also the part were they whole getting jealous
and start ignore him :)

Tomoyo -
"I will rather turn lesbin then dating this idiot"
Oct 15, 2014 6:15 PM

Aug 2014
Holy cow. To think a simple letter can mean so much, i really liked that part. The Japanese language is truly amazing. My head would probably explode if i try to read a complex novel, or something...

For heaven's sake, can there be ONE show without a freaking tsundere? I didn't even understand why the girls were all mad at him, wtf was with that?

Anyway, i feel bad for Mirei. She seems very cool, and she understood him in the end. Not to mention how bad she owned the tsundere, i replayed that part.

4.5/5. Pretty cool episode even without usage of their powers. I'm hoping we get to see what Dark and Dark does soon.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 15, 2014 11:12 PM

Feb 2012
Shit episode, but Mirei is just too fucking lovely. Would let her to call me darling 11/10.
Oct 16, 2014 12:57 AM

Aug 2014
That was actually a really good episode. Loved the part with Chifuyu, so cute. :3 I have a feeling this is gonna be one of my favorites of the season.
Oct 16, 2014 5:53 AM

Mar 2013
How annoying, Mirei.
Oct 16, 2014 8:28 AM
Sep 2013
The end was good.

Chifuyu is so cute, I love that loli. <3
Oct 16, 2014 5:35 PM

Mar 2010
Episode was really nice ^.^
Oct 16, 2014 10:00 PM

Aug 2012
Nice ep ..... overall
Oct 16, 2014 10:39 PM

Oct 2011
Was laughing then later on crying my eyes out for Mirei T___T

Misunderstandings can be hurtful.
Oct 16, 2014 11:14 PM

Oct 2014
Mormegil said:
Giving this one more episode. The comedy doesn't work for me, and they barely did anything with the superpowers in this episode.

Surprised Trigger's doing something so generic. What, did Kill la Kill not sell for them?

Kill la Kill sold wonderfully, it takes ten seconds to look that up.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

249 by Cero98 »»
Today, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2014

298 by dspr »»
May 12, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Best girl

q1w2e3r4t5 - Mar 26, 2019

7 by Piromysl »»
Apr 13, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

109 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

115 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.