Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2015 3:44 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Best show of the season by miles!
Sep 30, 2015 2:24 PM

Aug 2007
A very satisfying final episode all around. While it did change the manga considerably, the changes make perfect sense narrative-wise and as such were probably for the best.

There is only one thing that bothered me, right at the end when we see a zombie who looks like Kei shuffling toward the school. Miki sees it as a well and even seems to recognize her...shouldn't they put Kei-zombie out of her misery? I mean, how can Miki be alright with letting her friend wander about, mindlessly, and perhaps even suffering? It seemed very strange.
Sep 30, 2015 2:26 PM

Jan 2013
Nocturnal said:
A very satisfying final episode all around. While it did change the manga considerably, the changes make perfect sense narrative-wise and as such were probably for the best.

Did we watch the same show, lol? :D
Sep 30, 2015 9:27 PM

Dec 2014
That was pretty good, this adaptatiom did not disappoint
Sep 30, 2015 10:04 PM

Feb 2015
CondemneDio said:
Nocturnal said:

Did we watch the same show, lol? :D

‘Night of the Living Lolis’ is in some respects what you make of it, which is fitting given that one deeper theme brought up in the show is about the extent to which one can construct their own reality, and to what extent this functions as a tool for overcoming adversity. It’s a theme that’s there, but the onus is on the viewer to engage with that theme if they want to. No direct questions and answers about these things are thrust in the audience’s face, but how you engage with the aforementioned ideas will be made clear from what you think of the characters that espouse respective opinions on those same ideas through their conduct.
It's polarising in a really cool way.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Oct 1, 2015 2:33 AM

Jul 2009
They should've either stuck to the manga or went all out and gone for an original approach.
I never felt like the characters were in any danger during the last few episodes, maybe because of the comfort of the first few where there was "danger" but nothing really bad happens.
Also, cutting out the
was a big mistake in my opinion, since it shows that
is only a temporary thing... I find this to be important and I wonder why they would even exclude it.
Most of the characters felt like very "diluted" versions of their manga counterparts. Ffs, Yuuri is more batshit insane than Yuki is, but they only hint it like, what....once?! And the only time they showed Miki to be as great of a character as she is in the manga is when she went to the basement, but even that was kinda ruined by the fact that she didn't give a fuck about Kurumi's state, but was about to start crying for Taromaru. Cringefest.
Zombie Taromaru attacking Kurumi but then defending Yuki. Great plot. Also, for a "very smart dog" that they describe him to be for at least 10 minutes in total, combined from all the episodes, he sure got his ass handed to him... Yet another dog managed to survive on its own for quite a while somewhere in the basement. Really?!
Also, the whole "go home" thing... wow... So why did nobody just tell the zombies not to attack people and just get the whole show over with in episode 1.
4/10. I'm wondering if I'm not giving it too high of a score.

<3?

Oct 1, 2015 4:34 AM

Apr 2015
I'd actually give it a 10/10 if it wasn't focused on Taroumaru(and fanservice at some point lol) all the time?? But oh well,here's hoping season 2 won't dissapoint.
Oct 1, 2015 9:04 PM

Nov 2012
YES! HE'S DEAD!

Props to Taroumaru for helping out Yuki though. Her speech on the PA was funny, she said school was out, then she invited them back tomorrow, the irony.

Dang, there's another dog. He better not take all of the glory, it's the girls that need to shine more.

I like how they talk about the possibility of another dog, then just moved onto the graduation. Dogs ignored.

8/10 Overall

There was something bothering me, both in the manga and anime, and that's Yuki. In the beginning, both forms showed Yuki as a delusional MC. I couldn't quite clearly understand how she overgrew her PTSD, but the manga did a better job of hinting at it.
Oct 2, 2015 8:44 AM

Oct 2013
I just skipped the graduation... did I miss something, except from boring character development? *yawn*

5/10
<3
Oct 2, 2015 11:25 AM

Jan 2015
Gwendolly said:
I just skipped the graduation... did I miss something, except from boring character development? *yawn*

5/10

g8 b8 m8 8/8
Oct 2, 2015 11:43 PM

Jun 2013
"College or the work force?"

Wow, they were super blatant with that one, lol.

Great show.
Oct 3, 2015 4:25 AM

Jan 2014
Shots fired

Moral of the Story:Don't RageQuit during a zombie apocalypse...
Oct 3, 2015 5:30 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I liked the first episode but looking back, my enjoyment only went downwards. Immensely disappointed.

The dog dies. I'm not saddened one bit. Lots of crying from the characters. Too bad I gave this series a chance. Same won't be said for the manga, I won't bother.

4/10 overall
Oct 3, 2015 7:52 PM

Jun 2015
I have to say, no zombie show has scared me as much as gakkougurashi.

Because in most shows, the characters are actually pretty sane. They scream and panic and properly run away from or fight off the zombies. They may go omnicidal and decide to kill everyone else, but they don't actually do a lot of dangerous stuff unless they are purposely trying to kill themselves.

Here they are all batshit crazy. Especially Yuki with her delusion that there isn't a zombie apocalypse happening, but the other characters have their moments too (a lot more in the manga). They keep doing dangerous stuff without really thinking about it, so I'm screaming in my chair when I see them do it. I mean, even during their supposedly sane moments, they still do stuff like:

I mean, I knew the characters probably wouldn't die (otherwise the story can't really continue), but still >_>.
Oct 3, 2015 8:12 PM

Jan 2013
It ended on a happy note. Mostly.
Oct 3, 2015 9:31 PM

Sep 2015
bastek66 said:

STOP. It was never Lerche's fault. Anime script was done by manga writer himself. He fucked up his own work.

Ah, thats good to know. Shoulda guessed really.

But to be honest I think he did a pretty good job. Adaptation between media types is far from easy - watching moving pictures that rely on story telling techniques from written media (Narrative Point of View, Narrative Voice etc.) would be like watching paint dry.

Well done to the writer for finding ways to portray his story in a very fluid enjoyable way
Oct 3, 2015 9:54 PM

Jan 2012
The finale was too mellow and ended happy... ehh. I was entertained enough though so in the end it was aight. Also lol at zombie chic that was with white hair chic. Was that really her? So she died hehe and as for the dog he just doesn't compare to Apo from spacebros. He is just a terrbile charecter and i wish he lived from the t-virus injection.
you sound poor
Oct 4, 2015 4:40 AM

Aug 2014
CondemneDio said:
bastek66 said:
Jesus Christ, this fucking dog ruined everything. Why was that little shit suddenly alive?

Agreed. Around two minutes into the episode I had to stop for a bit. How stupid is it, that the dog suddenly starts killing zombies. The zombies never attack each other; why would the mutt do it now?

Of all the dumb complaints, I've decided to go with this one.

You must have watched it raw with the sound muted. Yuki clearly stated that they must still have memories of their lives. It's also discussed in the flashback with the ride back from the mall, and I think one or two other times. Which is why Taroumaru protected her at first, why the zombies gathered at school, and why they responded to her declaration that school was over. Not saying that's a great reason, but seriously, pay attention ffs. That's such a cliche scenario you should have figured that out on your own without it being beatin into your head. "Your IQ is showing."

I haven't seen anyone mention why Kei came back at the end, just like Yuki said. "If we make the school a happy place, I'm sure she'll want to come back." - Yuki to Miki. They graduated with a smile and look who came.
BlurredVision18Oct 4, 2015 4:47 AM
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Oct 4, 2015 8:40 AM

Jan 2013
@BlurredVision18

I watched it both with sound and subs, but it's a problem when the show 1. doesn't make you care for the rules and 2. doesn't stick to the rules.
The zombies work super conveniently for the plot, but otherwise don't make sense.
Oct 4, 2015 3:35 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent ending if you ask me, it ended better than I expected and in general I couldn't ask for a better ending than this for an anime like it. What I especially liked about this anime is how well they combined both concepts of the usual slice of life in school and the zombie apocalypse together! That together with a good portion of drama and action sure made it for me.

The balloon card in the end also was a great touch for the finish so all in all a very good anime!
Oct 5, 2015 6:40 AM

Jan 2012
I have strongly mixed feelings about this series. I wouldn't say that I liked or disliked it, purely because I'm not entirely sure how to feel. I did enjoy the zombie theme and even teared up when the puppy died (being an animal lover this couldn't be averted), but if it wasn't for a friend's recommendation to keep with it, I would likely have dropped this series after the first few episodes.

I really disliked the Slice-of-Life / Comedy side of it all, also the loli characters were another negative. Usually I wouldn't mind that sort of thing, but the attempt at combining horror and... well that, just didn't work for me. For me it would have either had to be 100% Lucky Star or Highschool of the Dead, not both. Again it's not that I didn't enjoy the series, I grit my teeth during a few WTF scenes and felt good about how it all ended, but I know I won't be re-watching it any time soon.

Overall I give it a 6/10.
Oct 5, 2015 7:29 AM

Oct 2008
what the hell!? all the zombies went home hypnotized by Yuki's broadcast speech!
what the hell!? Kurumi didn't turn!! of course its because of the antidote.
what the hell!? Taroumaru-zombiedog has an affinity by saving Yuki from the zombies that are seconds away from biting her!?
what the hell!? Taroumaru was healed but after eating and drinking water instantly died...so sad
The 4 had graduation so touching...what the hell!!!
Real adventure is just starting because they need another shelter with resources.
Who is that glasses girl in the Outro part (very last part)???
4/5.
i give this 8/10.

Oct 5, 2015 8:39 AM

Jan 2015
matias067 said:

Who is that glasses girl in the Outro part (very last part)???

Read the manga bb
Oct 5, 2015 9:41 PM

Jul 2013
Wasn't anything mind blowing but i guess i did enjoy the series despite it wasting time with pointless fan service and being overly moe at times.

But the message i'been getting that the manga is way more serious so i guess i have to check it out.

Though i'm afraid to know where the conspiracy stuff leads. It might be something that kills the whole thing.
Oct 6, 2015 5:14 AM

Jan 2011
This series managed to pull out quite a few really well done scenes, but the way it kept trying to pull the same mood whiplash after every SoL scene really made it drag out quite a bit too. Although that did give some stuff more punch too.
Oct 7, 2015 1:46 PM

Oct 2013
Lol no seriously, they all were too shallow for me to take interest to them. Maybe the only decent character with a decent story was that gray haired girl (see I cant even remember her name). And then they even have the nerve to give me a read-the-manga ending? Nah bro, nah.
<3
Oct 8, 2015 12:13 AM

May 2009
I like how what's-her-face was all choked up about the dog dying and spent a whole bunch of time mourning and burying it, then when she found out her best friend had been murdered by zombies she shed a single tear. Not even a runny tear either, and she doesn't bother to let it run down her face before she feels better and wipes it away.

http://imgur.com/APms0zA

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Oct 8, 2015 6:38 AM

Jul 2009
CondemneDio said:
@BlurredVision18

I watched it both with sound and subs, but it's a problem when the show 1. doesn't make you care for the rules and 2. doesn't stick to the rules.
The zombies work super conveniently for the plot, but otherwise don't make sense.

exactly. as i said earlier
So why did nobody just tell the zombies not to attack people and just get the whole show over with in episode 1.

fits the plot perfectly

Malware said:
I like how what's-her-face was all choked up about the dog dying and spent a whole bunch of time mourning and burying it, then when she found out her best friend had been murdered by zombies she shed a single tear. Not even a runny tear either, and she doesn't bother to let it run down her face before she feels better and wipes it away.

http://imgur.com/APms0zA

ugh, i totally missed that... i just might lower my score even more at some point. this is ridiculous.

<3?

Oct 8, 2015 6:59 AM

Jun 2011
^ For real lol. I am no expert on human's psychology, but the going home thing is probably their subconscious or something. It was said that they are going to school out of habit or love for the school, and once it's time to go home, they go home, out of habit. The "asking them not to attack human" probably wouldn't work, because after being turned into zombie, their lust for a human's flesh probably got stronger. It's like asking them to go against their nature, which is not quite possible. Telling them that the school is over and make them willingly leave the school doesn't seem to contradict the zombie's characterization, hence it works. Remember, it has to be something that they very often do out of habit.

As for Miki, I take it as that she has already accepted the fate of her friend since a long time ago, she was fully expecting that, that's why she's so attached to Taroumaru, since it's like the only one left for her since her friend left her alone in the mall. She did get surprised seeing her friend once again (if that's indeed her friend), but it is not like she didn't expect that. Throughout the whole series, we've seen the group bond and grow stronger, and she did as well, she has learned to move forward, with the group she is with right now.

Take that with a grain of salt though, as that is only my own interpretation. I could be very wrong, but otherwise that's how I see it.

As for the show, it's a solid series throughout, very different from the typical zombie apocalypse series which was all about killing and gore. It's nice to get something totally different. Overall a solid 8/10. I wanted to give it a 9 actually, but there's just too much cheese in the last few episodes.

Yuki is the moe-st of the season.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 10, 2015 12:38 AM

May 2013
meh 6/10
Oct 10, 2015 8:50 AM

Nov 2011
The final episode although in a somewhat surreal puts an end to the events in a satisfactory manner. Narratively there was a touch of comedy once again, as in the previous episode, which made a pleasant story. In addition, some aspects in the plot were not sweetened, so I'm positively impressed by the story. Too bad the quality of the drawings has had ups and downs. Ultimately a series quite valid, are favorable to a second season; make this soul much more palatable as regards the texture.

7.5/10 for now!
Oct 11, 2015 3:12 AM

Jul 2014
Seriously? Yuki makes an announcement that the school is closed and all the zombies go home? How freaking stupid. I get that the zombies are going to school out of habit but that's not why they went home at that point. They went home because they were told to. They listened to what was said, comprehended it, and willingly followed orders. And then the short time skip to the next scene where everything is suddenly okay pissed me off too. Well, the dog dies but still.

Too much cuteness, too much slice of life, too much fan service, and it was just slow and stupid. The show had so much potential after the reveal in episode 1 but instead it was very disappointing and was a chore to watch. The only decent episodes were 10 & 11. Too little too late. The rest were garbage. It just barely deserves its horror genre tag. 4/10 overall.
Oct 11, 2015 2:29 PM

Apr 2014
So freaking sad, the teacher was there trying to get the meds. I cried a little in the end when she called out all students still on the grounds should go home. And they did, so freaking sad. And when Taromaru got the meds but died, the tears really came aw. Really good show, glad I watched it.
Oct 12, 2015 8:32 PM

Jun 2011
TFO1013 said:
They went home because they were told to. They listened to what was said, comprehended it, and willingly followed orders.
What if, just what if the school they went to would announce the end of the day everyday after classes? Then it changes the situation. This will make the zombies go home out of habit after the broadcast, which signal the end of school, rather than comprehending the situation / follow orders. I have seen anime done this before, some schools do broadcast an announcement when school ends.

TFO1013 said:
Too much cuteness, too much slice of life, too much fan service, and it was just slow and stupid. The show had so much potential after the reveal in episode 1 but instead it was very disappointing and was a chore to watch. The only decent episodes were 10 & 11. Too little too late. The rest were garbage. It just barely deserves its horror genre tag. 4/10 overall.
It is not stupid. You just have the wrong expectation for this series.
Oct 13, 2015 8:26 AM

Jun 2015
LOL, didn't expected 8 pages of discussion here.
Anyway, I enjoyed the show, I am not a manga reader, and wasn't as much disappointed as some people over here.
The art was good and the sound too (really enjoyed the Opening theme). Characters were not developed the way people expect in this kind of show, but for me it was ok.
I was annoyed at some things too, but in the overall I liked this series 7~8/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2015 8:39 AM

Jul 2014
ToG25thBaam said:
What if, just what if the school they went to would announce the end of the day everyday after classes? Then it changes the situation. This will make the zombies go home out of habit after the broadcast, which signal the end of school, rather than comprehending the situation / follow orders. I have seen anime done this before, some schools do broadcast an announcement when school ends.

Didn't think of that. But if the students didn't normally leave the school unless someone makes an announcement saying the school day is over then the zombies would have never left the school at all.

ToG25thBaam said:

Here's what I said in the episode 1 discussion thread about a day or so after the first episode aired. (I had to put last season's shows on hold for a while.)

TFO1013 said:
I read the synopsis a while ago and had completely forgotten what the show was supposed to be about. About 5 minutes in I was wondering why I decided to watch this and at about 13 minutes I was thinking this would be better as a short. Needless to say I was completely unprepared and quite surprised at the way the episode ended. This could turn out to be interesting.

As you can see, I had no expectations whatsoever prior to watching this. Even during the first episode I thought the entire thing was stupid except for the last couple minutes. Any expectations I did have came after the apocalyptic reveal at the end of the episode.
Oct 13, 2015 10:45 PM

Jul 2013
One thing that kinda bothers me that Miki left's Kei. It's not like the zombies are really suffering but isn't it still kinda fucked up to let your best friend to roam around as a zombie?

Part of the person is still "alive" in every zombie in this series so wouldn't you want to be "merciful" to at least towards the people closest to you.
Oct 14, 2015 3:55 AM

Jun 2011
TFO1013 said:
ToG25thBaam said:

Here's what I said in the episode 1 discussion thread about a day or so after the first episode aired. (I had to put last season's shows on hold for a while.)

TFO1013 said:
I read the synopsis a while ago and had completely forgotten what the show was supposed to be about. About 5 minutes in I was wondering why I decided to watch this and at about 13 minutes I was thinking this would be better as a short. Needless to say I was completely unprepared and quite surprised at the way the episode ended. This could turn out to be interesting.

As you can see, I had no expectations whatsoever prior to watching this. Even during the first episode I thought the entire thing was stupid except for the last couple minutes. Any expectations I did have came after the apocalyptic reveal at the end of the episode.
Ah.. I see, but you still formed an expectation for this series after the first episode. This series from what I have seen is less about the zombie, but the main casts. They are dealing with the reality in their own way, they would break down otherwise. (I mean, who wouldn't) I don't know how you wanted this series to turn out to be, but it's not a typical "zombie horror".

TFO1013 said:
Didn't think of that. But if the students didn't normally leave the school unless someone makes an announcement saying the school day is over then the zombies would have never left the school at all.
Well not everyone leave only after the announcement. They usually announce it so that the students who left behind chilling with their friends could go home before the sky turned dark. It's sort of like a reminder.
Oct 14, 2015 10:34 AM

Jun 2008
The end of the world will not be with a bang, but with....moe?

8/10

Hoping for a second season.
Oct 14, 2015 12:58 PM

Sep 2014
I waited so long fof this Anime and this is what i get.
My Expectations were high for this Anime and i got disappointment in End.
As a slice of life Anime its Fine , But as Horror and Mystery its Really Bad.
Oct 15, 2015 2:44 AM

Apr 2010
I'm so glad that Kurumi-chan's alive ;-;. We've got a happy end here~!
2nd season please!
Oct 22, 2015 2:48 PM

Aug 2011
I liked the first couple episodes as it introduced the twists but it kinda felt slow in the middle until last 3 eps where it really satisfied what I expected from this scenario. The last ep in particular left me in tears from the outbreak pouring in while the team was fighting for survival.

Ultimately though, I didn't feel as close to the characters as I would've liked so I mostly enjoyed hearing about the back-story of why the school was built the way it is and megu-nee's various secrets in the underground area. 6/10.
Oct 26, 2015 7:21 AM

Apr 2015
Didn't like how they distributed this anime in 12 episodes. A lot of flashbacks and a filler episode that was so unnecessary.
I hated that in the end they left megu-nee's bear...
Oct 26, 2015 4:38 PM

Sep 2015
sun123 said:
Didn't like how they distributed this anime in 12 episodes. A lot of flashbacks and a filler episode that was so unnecessary.

The bear is in the visuals for the ending song, and it looks as if it is way in the future, the walls of the classroom are very dilapidated and the bear itself is full of holes with the stuffing coming out. Kurumi's beloved shovel is there too which is very strange. In the lead up to the final episode I was wondering if the bear and shovel thing was a sign that they would die there, as I couldn't imagine them leaving without them.
Oct 27, 2015 1:21 PM

May 2009
Alex0714 said:
danieltortoisee said:

This is way too unfortunately accurate.

So accurate it hurts.

Lerche was doing an excellent job until they had the terrible idea of making Taromaru so fucking important.

The last episode was terrible because of him.

5/10 just because i acknowledge the good things Leche did.

It's not Lerche. Script of anime was done by manga's writer himself. He fucked up his own work.
Oct 28, 2015 3:58 PM

Apr 2015
bakanonbaka said:
sun123 said:

The bear is in the visuals for the ending song, and it looks as if it is way in the future, the walls of the classroom are very dilapidated and the bear itself is full of holes with the stuffing coming out. Kurumi's beloved shovel is there too which is very strange. In the lead up to the final episode I was wondering if the bear and shovel thing was a sign that they would die there, as I couldn't imagine them leaving without them.

I know, right? I was very confused when i saw this. How they'll combine a possible season 2 with the manga? Right now it looks impossible after this last episode
Oct 28, 2015 4:37 PM

Sep 2015
sun123 said:
bakanonbaka said:

I know, right? I was very confused when i saw this. How they'll combine a possible season 2 with the manga? Right now it looks impossible after this last episode

It definately teased as a sort of suicide pact, with them all laying there 'asleep' holding hands. The writer might have been tempted to go for that sort of legendary romantic tragedy ending thing.

As bastek66 and others have pointed out, the manga writer, Norimitsu Kaihō, wrote the anime scipt, presumably along with editors. producers and writers from Lerche, so a season two could be written as a continuation of where season 1 left off. This leaves me wondering if the experience of working woth the anime studio would influence the next episodes of the manga, which it surely must.
doki-dokiOct 28, 2015 7:07 PM
Nov 1, 2015 9:25 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
It showed a lot of promise at the beginning but quickly went full mediocre. For me it wasted its potential, 5/10
Nov 3, 2015 12:55 PM

Jan 2011
I like it, period. It's the first anime I have watch all in one day. Even longer series I've never tolerated maybe 5 or 6 in one day. I did, however watch maybe a few minutes throughout episode one, I really wish however the synopsis I read didn't spoil it for me, but even that would be asking for too much since I probably never would've watched this without knowing the early theme/plot twist. While the convenient censoring did add to the creepiness. I would've like if they had stuck to mild(er) shadows and did away with the "dark" auras. Though it did help the atmosphere in the first 3 episodes. I kinda spotted early on there was something off with "Megu-nee's" presence seeing how the MC pretty much blocked out the school's state. And while the puns of "why are you ignoring me?" seemed typical of an overtly friendly teacher they didn't completely destroy the suspension of disbelief, I found myself replaying and reconsidering my suspicious quite a few times. Overall the series felt surprisingly well held together.

Of course as per short anime (and most epic scale apocalypses in general) there was a tad of excessive cognitive dissonance, I mean, Oni-sama and shovel-chan did have a (very) brief about what may have become of loved ones but even that little does a better jobs than most end-of-the-world-happened-last-week shows. But even while fitting into typical school anime format it still felt comfortable.

I had a great deal of empathy for the characters, especially for DSM-tan. While her delusions where consistent, so where the contradictions they were required by her probably to keep her from suicide, becoming murderous, or completely nonfunctional as a person they weren't tossed aside with a simple slap or a reverse BSOD, they were gradually deconstructed until the big reveal: zombies around the corner. Even then she found herself snapping in and out of them, until finally with the "death" of zombie-Megu-nee kinda revealed what needed to be done. Either stay in your little world, lose your friends to reality, and wait for the end or, do something. It tickled a piece of my emotions to see how everything crashed around them even as they pick the pieces right back up.

I'm glad I stumbled across this. One of the few series this year (and 1/2) that I didn't sit there and wonder just how many months I was genuinely interested in the story and not just watching for simply not having anything better to do. Perhaps it was the fact it was by comparison more consistent than so many other works that hyped my up and I knew what I was getting into and didn't have to wait 2-4 months into find out "this sucks" or "do I still want to watch this?" Disclaimer: this is by comparing other animes as to how I felt. While isn't Eureka 7 (the original and like maybe half of Ao) or Last Exile (either had decent action going for them though they kept the characters pretty "clean") for all intents and purposes I liked it a lot.
QWERTYFish25Nov 3, 2015 1:38 PM
Nov 4, 2015 2:28 AM

Jan 2011
Wow I just spent the last two hours reading all the crying in this thread, like goddamn, the dog was a bit out there st times but not nearly enough to merit this level of hate.

Hilariously enough I'm up reading this thread because I'm...atad scared to sleep thanks to the marathon I undertook yesterday....Q_Q
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2015

329 by MrList »»
Yesterday, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

290 by MrList »»
Jun 21, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2015

381 by MrList »»
Jun 11, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2015

537 by MrList »»
Jun 10, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.