Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 14, 2019 4:09 AM
Jan 2018
Adome said:
Mattinator95 said:

Overlord 2 & 3 , boogiepop and others and thier newest series afterlost would disagree .

And boogiepop and other's pretty much had the orginal OPM team from season 1 working on it

HxH and Neuro also comes to mind.

im talking about their latest ones they have hardly been the same quality as their old shows
Jun 14, 2019 10:31 AM

Mar 2019
Kind of a "boring" episode.I hope saitama's depression won't continue!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 14, 2019 5:34 PM

Oct 2008
oh great god! good thing Sonic cooked that monster cell and because of that he didn't turn! this all because Sonic can't eat any food that is raw! haha!
1/5.
it was anti-climatic and lame how Goketsu was defeated by Saitama...we didn't even see it happend! for f*cks sake!

Jun 15, 2019 6:36 AM

Nov 2018
Didn’t like this episode at all. Animation is so bad at this point it’s laughable

Season 2 has been a total disappointment and this god like franchise deserves so much better
''Living a simple and happy life makes this world the most fun.'' - Turtle Hermit
Jun 15, 2019 9:51 AM

Feb 2015
That opening with that music and then a total anti-climax. Season 1 established that song with scenes of badassery, and season 2 utterly fails to capitalise upon that. Lots of talk, though some of it was quite interesting. Looking forward to the monster version of Sonic.
Jun 15, 2019 11:02 AM
Oct 2018
Everyone here is not taking about what's going and blaming JC staff for their work
Look JC staff is not MADHOUSE
Why compare it!!!
And yes I love OP man for everything!
Looking forward for complete adaptation.
Jun 15, 2019 10:51 PM

Jul 2016
SMARTRON7 said:
Everyone here is not taking about what's going and blaming JC staff for their work
Why compare it!!!

Are you living under a rock or something? We don't even compares it to Madhouse and it still looks bad even when you compares it to Non-Madhouse avenge shows too.

Also J.C needs to take some blame for every bulls**t they has done since post-2017 for their garbage schedule and greedy.
Jun 16, 2019 3:10 AM

May 2015
Man, Garo gets kicked over and over ;D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 16, 2019 10:10 AM
Jan 2019
1.King giving advice to Saitama about being a hero, it's really good ... hahaha.
2.Puri Puri Prisioner made an appearance 😂.
3. It's the second time that Garou falls by a stroke of Saitama and I infer that he will not remember anything and will say something like: "I should not underestimate King, the strongest man". LOL 😂.
4. The two gorillas on the street was really funny. I did not expect to see that guy, again.
5. Sonic preparing the cells of monsters as Gourmet food ... WHAT?!. What elegance of France. LOL 😂 .... but, I was disappointed.
Jun 16, 2019 1:42 PM
Jul 2016
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
SMARTRON7 said:
Why compare it!!!

Are you living under a rock or something? We don't even compares it to Madhouse and it still looks bad even when you compares it to Non-Madhouse avenge shows too.

Also J.C needs to take some blame for every bulls**t they has done since post-2017 for their garbage schedule and greedy.

i don't think that they're that greedy though lmao every anime studio is overworked too it's the anime industry and as a result J.C Staff is producing twice the amount they were doing and you know they're the type who produce several anime at the same time which not helped that i blame Kadokawa here more and i know you'll say that they could just rejected some them but J.C Staff and Kadokawa seems close as relationship and this might be for commercial Reasons also can't deny that J.C staff might needed to arrange their Schedule here to handle that much of projects but seems that fall under their position
Jun 16, 2019 2:14 PM
Jul 2016
i actually liked to see this episode we didn't got alot of fights but it slows things abit after it was fast so that's good build up to what's it's upcoming next also i think that's a reasonable episode so they can do their best in the next episodes and actually i didn't doubt J.C Staff on comedy it feels like saiki sometimes can't deny that lol and i liked the ending xD sonic didn't turn up to a monster btw the monster cell became dead when he eated it so it won't be activated also why i feel when there's a food in this season i remember food wars lamo like in episode 4 and this episode xD
Jun 17, 2019 1:28 AM

Jul 2016
todd2580 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

i don't think that they're that greedy though lmao every anime studio is overworked too it's the anime industry and as a result J.C Staff is producing twice the amount they were doing and you know they're the type who produce several anime at the same time which not helped that i blame Kadokawa here more and i know you'll say that they could just rejected some them but J.C Staff and Kadokawa seems close as relationship and this might be for commercial Reasons also can't deny that J.C staff might needed to arrange their Schedule here to handle that much of projects but seems that fall under their position

Kadokawa has nothing to do with OPM2, though. That's Shueisha for you lol.

Side note, if you know well what I will answering your question, then you should know well that I won't change my opinion on J.C Staff and OPM2, no matter how many times you explains how OPM2 "far" from being awful.
Jun 17, 2019 2:50 AM
Jul 2016
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
todd2580 said:

Kadokawa has nothing to do with OPM2, though. That's Shueisha for you lol.

Side note, if you know well what I will answering your question, then you should know well that I won't change my opinion on J.C Staff and OPM2, no matter how many times you explains how OPM2 "far" from being awful.

the whole production committee's fault not only Shueisha*
Jun 17, 2019 5:50 AM
Jul 2018
Sonic cooked the monster cells lmao.
Jun 17, 2019 12:10 PM

May 2016
I liked this episode and had a lot of laughs with it but there were definitely parts that could've been handled better as usual. Suiryuu witnessing Saitama's strength as the Caped Baldy swoops in to save the day by one-shotting Bakuzan and Gouketsu was done fairly well but the part where Gouketsu's giant head came falling from the sky should've shown a lot more impact and detail without sounding like a muffled thud like it did.

Puri Puri Prisoner's S2 battle debut was very enjoyable but that Angel Hug felt really lacking because there wasn't any crunch to it and it looked like PPP didn't take any damage at all. I know it's a minor scene but it would've been nice to add those details anyway. The sound design's lacking as usual, oof.

Saitama's inner monologue about feeling empty inside because of him peaking too early and his subsequent conversation with King about how he hasn't reached the top yet got me despite Saitama looking more and more loyal to his web manga look at some shots during that. That somber and solemn theme I liked so much when it played in key emotional parts in the first season was used way too much here and hearing it replay again and again in the span of a few minutes whenever they just started talking about stuff wasn't the best thing ever.

Garou getting his ass kicked again was funny but Sonic actually cooking that monster cell and eating it like it's gourmet food before getting the runs was hilarious.

Jun 17, 2019 3:46 PM

Feb 2010
They wasted Goketsus potential and then King showed up and started talking for 5 min of the episode.
Jul 10, 2019 5:26 AM

Jun 2017
it is really unfortunate that we didnt see the goketsu battle,and i had hoped that saitama would accept him as his disciple like Genos. and that random conscious gorilla was weird. this episode disappointing :(
Jul 11, 2019 8:20 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao the way Saitama just kicked Garo out of the way!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 13, 2019 3:37 AM

Jul 2013
Saitama having some existential crisis again lol and that gorilla why does he look familiar lol freelance monster lol
Jul 13, 2019 10:26 PM

Jul 2013
There were a lot of funny scenes in this episode. Suriyu really thought Saitama could get killed by Goketsu and a few seconds after his head got stands before him.

Yay finally some Puri Prui prisoner action. His phone wasn't really in his ass right? right? RIGHT?? xD

Saitama had a little crisis about being to strong. And even if Kings speech came from an manga, it was super epic.

And again Garou gets completely rekt by Saitama. Funny enough when Saitama said that Garou could maybe be stronger than him.

Was also nice to see Sonic again. He got visited by 2 guys of his village who also became monster. I can't believe he cooked monster cells. :D

Jul 28, 2019 1:24 AM

Dec 2018
Seems Sonic knows something about Flashy Flash. Or even maybe have some relation to him.

Also this season had more 1 punch moments than the previous season.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 7, 2019 10:29 AM

Jul 2015
The monster that took out Genos with one punch was defeated by Saitama with just one punch, ironic

Apr 8, 2020 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
this was a really bad ep lol. they skipped over two fights (saitama and that monster and then garou and the watchdog). i can understand skipping saitama's fight since it's supposed to be from siryuu's POV but why the heck do we skip the only fight in which garou is supposed to have lost?! i was so hyped T.T

there was so much talking this episode... and not in a useful way :/ also why the monsters gotta be so DAMN UGLY LOL. it's weird bc the one female monster we saw looked pretty human still.... (the one with the whip)

minor plus was the note of prisoner man having his phone up his ass. lol. and why do i feel like sonic cooking the monster cell will get rid of its properties xDD
Apr 17, 2020 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
King telling the truth to Saitama was good for him.
Didn't think Garou would have a tough time against Watchdog.
Here we have Saitama looking for the Hero Hunter when he's repeatedly casually punched him away.

Puri Puri Prisoner having his phone up his butt was the only location he could have his phone, laughed at his cheeks vibrating.
Jul 24, 2020 7:20 AM

Apr 2009
So even Gouketsu was onepunched off the screen too? I wanted to see that scene.

King making sense of everything is pure horsehit, I was waiting for him to say something like "at least that's what I learned playing video games" but he didn't admit it to Saitama that he actually read that up in a manga.

I'm so happy Watchdog Man trashed Garou so much he had to escape then Garou attempted to hunt King who was with Saitama who in turn instinctively kicked him to defend King. Let me guess...he'll wake up the next day on the next episode not knowing what happened to him? Hmmm.

Sonic cookiing the Monster Cells. LOL And the CyberGorilla dude from Season 1 one-punching Martial Gorilla. XD

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 16, 2020 1:34 AM

Aug 2020
Tasel said:
Don't let the bad animation distract you from the fact that Puri Puri Prisoner had his phone inside his ass.

LOL omg, I didnt even realize that.
"Incredible Valor! Respectable Muscles!"
Sep 6, 2020 1:39 AM

Jul 2020
I didn’t expect Sonic to be that posh in his meal lol
Jan 4, 2021 8:11 AM

Feb 2019
At least we got some good scenes with Saitama, King and Garou.

I find this monster stuff really boring.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Feb 1, 2021 11:46 AM

Oct 2020
So Saitama did it again. Yeah he should regret missing this huge chance. I hope Orochi can satisfy our hero. However the cat was cute. And finally King is not busy, haha!!

Poor Garou! He again got humiliated. I can't stop my laughing when Saitama said Hero hunter could be stronger than him after kicking Garou. Too bad. He will be again disappointed.

I knew Sonic can't eat that. I thought he will say gross and throw it. But he cooked it to make it safe. Now he is safe in some place, haha XD!!!
Apr 4, 2021 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
LOL this was a good ep
Saitama- *Kicks Hero Hunter* *Garou crashes into a wall*
I really wanna meet that Hero Hunter, I mean no one else calls themselves a monster. I want to know if he's stronger than me.

XD
Apr 26, 2021 2:37 AM

Apr 2013
Kinda disappointed that they offscreen so many fights. I mean Saitama's fight was probably the usual, but Watchdog vs Garou is something I was really looking forward to see...
Jun 19, 2021 6:32 AM

Mar 2014
Dammit Sonic why would you do this
Dec 2, 2022 2:51 AM

Jan 2021
"What the hell are you? A freelance monster?"
"What the heck is freelance monster? I'm just here to buy some groceries."
lol hahahah freelance monster xD and poor Sonic had to suffered from diarrhea :"D

Oct 14, 2023 2:15 AM

Mar 2012
Damn, really sucks that Goketsu was defeated offscreen...I'm glad the gorilla from the House of Evolution is getting some more screen time though. That fella's great lol.
Nov 22, 2023 8:15 PM

Jul 2021
King was being so inspirational this episode i love him.

Dec 10, 2023 3:32 AM

Nov 2023
Wow that was so cool
Dec 30, 2023 1:26 AM
Apr 2018
I enjoyed this episode. It have the gorilla make an appearance again. So I like to see draw-back to last season. Makes me happy that the earlier episodes wont be complete throw aways.
May 15, 11:30 AM

Jul 2016
Wonder is Garou is gonna finally feel humbled after getting defeated by Watchdog Man and "King" back to back.

The gorilla Saitama spared is just living his best life lmao
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

390 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:49 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

202 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:13 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

201 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 11:27 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

236 by FarCritical »»
May 15, 10:22 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

235 by FarCritical »»
May 14, 11:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.