Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »
Mar 6, 2017 7:09 PM
Apr 2015
well i pity subaru, you need to calm and not to get emotional every time, remember you can restart if you fucked up.. so keep calm and be cunning...

and wow the other candidates is bitches... especially that pricilia bitch.. i hope some orc gangraped her, and she beg subaru for help, and subaru just ask her to lick his feet...

the most worthy candidates :
1. emilia
2. felt
3. crush
4. little brat
5. blonde bitch

what would you do if you in subaru position?

i can guarantee most of us would become bad villain/ anti hero after this treatment
Apr 1, 2017 10:35 PM

Jan 2016
Alright, I'm a pervert, I admit it. All I can think about is how much of a tease that foot scene with Priscilla was. Like, wow, I wish I was in his position so I could subserviently lick her foot. Mmff. Jealous of him. ( ̵˃﹏˂̵ )

Sorry for the lack of contributing to this productive conversation.

I wish I wasn't so distracted from that foot fetish fanservice, but I kinda am, so I can only make one really comment on this episode.

Subaru's attitude is really beginning to annoy me, but I think the curse that the witch inflicted on him is somewhat causing this behavior. Can't be sure or claim to know anything, but I'm definitely becoming increasingly more confused. I don't blame him for being desperate in such a stiuation, but I can't argue with Anastasia's analysis of the situation...he's literally begging his enemies, he cannot negotiate without offering them something in return. And plus, in his blind rage, he did really seem to forget about Emilia's safety and goals...so, hmmf.

primaskiApr 1, 2017 11:16 PM
Apr 5, 2017 1:49 PM

Feb 2015
So, that's what the white whale was that they mentioned before. Now I get why you go around that thing, lol.
Apr 23, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2013
MetaphyskalHuntR said:
I made a pretty long, detailed analysis of his psychological health a few weeks back. Ever since, it has been apparent: some people are having a very hard time understanding this shows themes - namely, psychological deterioration is correlated to irrational behavior. I just skip over people complaining that he is acting dumb - since the show has put this TEENAGER through some brutal stuff. He just can't cope. It is obvious. And it seems like at this point, you either see it or you are probably not yet at a point to be able to analyze the deeper meanings in various literature/stories

It can be harder for some people to really engage themselves in a character and try to understand what they're going through.
None of us will experience the amount of pain, madness and what not he is experiencing every time he dies / resets, meets people he's met before but they dont recognize him.
The amount of outbursts and everything and that happened in episode 13 felt out place to me, especially when he started talking about how only he himself could help her and how she should be thankful and be in debt with him. - She's not the same person that he's helped numerous times and that's what he needs to understand.
But then again, who knows what any other person would've done if put in the same position.

As for this episode, we desperately see him try to get help to fight the Cultists but that desperation translates to greed to the people he's asking.
That's not weird considering he truly believes in the story he's telling and that's because he's experienced it first hand ... which is not something the others will ever understand or even consider.
PrOxAntoApr 23, 2017 9:59 AM
May 24, 2017 9:29 AM

Dec 2009
That's a big whale...

Freaking candidates. Subaru was in the wrong at points in this episode for sure. But they are not much better.
Jun 22, 2017 11:19 AM

May 2016
This show is a complete tragedy damn ;-;
Jul 16, 2017 3:06 AM

Dec 2012
Subaru going in. Dem eyes.
Subaru's face. He's going to try to kill Crusch?
LMAO Even the most OP character is away.
Priscilla's back! Looking so fine in that outfit.
Dat oppai. Dem legs.
Dat oppai.
Forget the foot. Let me lick your whole body girl.
Dat kick! Dat blood.
Priscilla going off on Subaru is so hot.
Don't worry. That cute face losing value turns into a hot face gaining value.
LMAO at Mimi.
Damn. Everyone in there was with her.
Subaru whooping out the cell.
Dat eye.
Dat Ending.

Dat new ED. Sounds good.

Priscilla is so perfect.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 26, 2017 10:12 AM

Mar 2014
MetaphyskalHuntR said:
I made a pretty long, detailed analysis of his psychological health a few weeks back. Ever since, it has been apparent: some people are having a very hard time understanding this shows themes - namely, psychological deterioration is correlated to irrational behavior. I just skip over people complaining that he is acting dumb - since the show has put this TEENAGER through some brutal stuff. He just can't cope. It is obvious. And it seems like at this point, you either see it or you are probably not yet at a point to be able to analyze the deeper meanings in various literature/stories

Absolutely. This unstable behavior is bound to exist after everything he's been through so it's only natural he would display irrationality and extreme anger or even rejection or denial of what's happening. One of the show's main genres is evidently psychological so you either appreciate the realism or if you don't factor in Subaru's mental health you can't understand him and that leads to strong dislike. In the beginning of the show I thought this issue would be glossed over because Subaru kept acting fine after being killed by Rem but I am glad that this is not the case, disturbing as it may be to see him despair and suffer so much.
Aug 10, 2017 6:12 PM

May 2013
Poor Subaru <:( it's been going downhill for him ever since. Even his new checkpoint isn't all that great because it's after his fight with Emilia Dx
Sep 12, 2017 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
New level of negligibility for MC. He still doing various mistakes and stubbornly doesn't study anything from his fails. He can change his position in negotiations easily, saying and promising everything to people for important information since he can easily reload then and even make some difficult maneuvers and manipulations by selling out candidates to each other. You don't even need to be strong or super hero to win the situation, but MC can't, he is too stupid, too weak-willed, too primitive. I have never seen such a loser in a role of MC, even some shy masochist MC from a comedy anime can do much more and better... And of course just after a "lick scene" I knew that some people in here will like it since it's the whole point of anime - fan-service for different types of people which prefer a cover instead of some sense.
Sep 17, 2017 3:00 AM

Nov 2011
It seems that Subaru is a matriculated idiot, let's also a crazy bad luck, the picture is complete. An episode that is full of events that do not bother even a moment. Drawings good, if only Subaru to become smarter and not an imbecile like you're showing so far, it would be a pleasure to follow this series.
Nov 1, 2017 1:40 AM

Sep 2010
Seriously, why didn't he ask Felt for help? Oh well. White Whale/Fog Monster-Lizard was cool.
Nov 8, 2017 10:27 AM

Sep 2012
Lawgun said:
New level of negligibility for MC. He still doing various mistakes and stubbornly doesn't study anything from his fails. He can change his position in negotiations easily, saying and promising everything to people for important information since he can easily reload then and even make some difficult maneuvers and manipulations by selling out candidates to each other. You don't even need to be strong or super hero to win the situation, but MC can't, he is too stupid, too weak-willed, too primitive. I have never seen such a loser in a role of MC, even some shy masochist MC from a comedy anime can do much more and better... And of course just after a "lick scene" I knew that some people in here will like it since it's the whole point of anime - fan-service for different types of people which prefer a cover instead of some sense.

not all are good at politics so zip it :)
Nov 13, 2017 12:02 AM

Jun 2016
With all the talk between the candidates for the throne and Subaru, I can conclude that they're all assholes. I wish they'll all die a painful death. Forfucksake. This episode pissed me off. Ajsuudjeidkwoaj!

I hope Subaru will succeed in his plan with the help of Otto and his friends to save everyone in the village and the mansion.

What the hell is that big-ass creature with a big-ass eyes?!?! WHAT. THE. FUCK.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 8, 2018 10:28 AM

Mar 2016
If only Subaru can go back to before his humiliating defeat fighting against Julian, or if only he is super powerful. He doesn't need the other candidates' help.

Getting rejected, humiliated and played... Then even when a hope starts to rise, the white whale came.
Jan 8, 2018 10:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Ohhh, Emilia never disappoints!!!
Feb 23, 2018 3:13 AM
Jan 2016
Subaru is so human he pisses me off ugh
I hate how weak he is but then again he's so real ffs
Feb 27, 2018 5:01 AM

Jun 2010
Okay, the episode was a disappointment. Boring.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2018 1:03 PM

Dec 2014
I gotta feel for Subaru...he feels so helpless at this point. Not a lot people you can trust in this world, not the Royals for sure. He's totally out-matched in terms of physical abilities and knowledge. Being on the edge of insanity after witnessing so much shit does not help at all. Best you can do is keep dying and learning more from it little by little.

It's just trial and error now haha
LeMastaMar 11, 2018 1:29 PM
Apr 7, 2018 7:52 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
On this episode Subaru was really unsightly, he didnt care which methods he had to resort to the kill the Witch Cult, he even lost sight of the objetive at some point, that was saving Emilia... I m not complaining, this is his despair, it was meant to look disgusting, I sure was left with that impression.

That ending though.

As for ED, I always dislike when they change from ED1 to ED2 but dont manage to keep up with the quality, Stix Helix all the way!!
Aug 30, 2018 10:50 PM

Nov 2013
Damn. I was hoping Subaru was going to get a taste of that foot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 17, 2018 3:37 PM
Dec 2014
Contrary to @TheDoggoneGirl, I think that Subaru is getting all the treatment he deserves since episode 13.

He has nothing to offer yet expect help from others with his awful attitude?

Priscilla is a character I should dislike. Since her introduction I thought she was a bit of a bitch and an awful ruler. And yet Subaru has annoyed me to the point that I think he deserves everything he get, including his mistreatment at her hand. I laughed when I claimed to have saved her before. I bet that she can take care of herself far better than he ever could.

Crusch is, from what I have seen the fittest to be rule. Her judgement seems pretty spot on.

Hoshin is giving Subaru some good lessons on negotiation. She isn't nice about it, but it isn't like Subaru hasn't disgusted everyone with the way he act. He would do well to learn the lessons taught, but knowing him, it will be a while before that happens.

Frankly I enjoyed this episode but for all the wrong reasons (and I do not mean the foot). Subaru has a crappy attitude, and he is being treated in kind, it is that simple.

This is the guy who tried to guilt-trip Emilia with his "contributions" ignoring the fact that each time, the bulk of the dirty work is done by others. It makes it hard for me to hope for his plans to succeed as the way he is now, he would probably try to paint himself as the great Subaru, savior of Emilia and her subjects (conveniently ignoring that the allied force did most of the work), whenever he has another fit with Emilia.
Oct 12, 2018 5:53 PM
May 2017
Mitochondrion said:
I'm waiting for Subaru to get some super power and fuck them up good

that won't happen, Subaru will always be outclassed and outgunned, or else it will ruin the whole ordinary guy in a fantasy world Re:Zero has going on. Subaru is just a shut-in otaku NEET transported to another world and he won't suddenly become super special just because he got transported to another world, he will still be just a shut-in otaku NEET stuck in a fantasy world
Oct 13, 2018 5:27 PM
May 2017
Ther-Sha said:
Well guys i wanna subaru will be more powerful and burn those god damn it every character in this series.Jesus i can't stand it anymore.I hate nearly every character.Well there's no chance for it but maybe productors give a little hand to do it.

nope. Subaru will never become powerful and everyone in the series will be much, much stronger than him. he's pretty much the anti-kirito
Oct 13, 2018 5:50 PM
May 2017
pteroz said:
Neutrally spreaking:

Subaru doing wrong things is natural, there is only few he can do.
It's as if the country where you live is going to be assaulted by millions of neonazis, and you're the only one who know that with no proof and you can't tell them. So what do you do? Asking for the most powerful and closest help is the best hope, but you have nothing to offer to a country who already has everything. However in the real world, the country would probably help anyway and you would have a huge dept to them. This is exactly what Subaru is trying to do.

This is a candidate-centered episode, with character developpement :
Crusch is lying, try to act friendly but she won't act without benefit.
Priscilla is narcissistic, she play with people, look them down, but honor and fidelity is even more important to her.
Anasthasia is cunning, sly, opportunist. She just got what she want and threw Subaru away.

while i think you are correct in your descriptions of Anastasia and Priscilla, i think you got Crusch wrong. lying doesn't seem to suit Crusch, since her divine blessing is being able to tell when someone is telling a lie. that's why she is straightforward in her negotiating, laying out what she wants and openly asking for what her opponent could provide
Oct 14, 2018 2:59 PM
May 2017
Verali said:
Sorry, but this episode was complete garbage. Finally thought that he was gonna recover from the last episode and do something, aaaaaaand, nop, now he's become an even whinier little bit#h than before.

This anime has hands down, one of the most annoying and cringy male leads in history. I'm starting to think that the author of the manga is some freak that likes to see him suffer and squeal like a pig and that's where he gets his pleasure from.

If the next episode is just as trash, there's no doubt in my mind that this will be yet another Akame ga Kill mess...I can't even.

Tappei Nagatsuki is quite well known for being sadistic in Re:Zero, he's also well known for hating the trend of self-insert wish-fulfillment harem power fantasies that have taken over the light novel industry. which is why he created Subaru to be the exact opposite of those perfect OP protagonists, a weak deeply flawed shut-in otaku that doesn't suddenly get awesome as soon as he is transported to another world
Oct 15, 2018 2:58 AM
May 2017
[quote=kidlat020 message=47009550]
Perpetual_Burn said:
on topic: Anastasia is probably the best example of why I'm no longer associating myself to 3dpd.

What basically Anastasia is saying is that if you want to be on her "good side" you have to be politically correct. I seriously HAVE ENOUGH of political correctness. just look at EU and Welcome Rapefugees among other things. Also Paris attacks (is it the 3rd time now?) Also Turkey coup attempt. Also Brexit aka they had enough of EU cuckery.

*sigh*

nope, that's not what she's saying. she's a merchant, she saw Subaru was desperate after transport and baited him with it so that he could reveal stuff about Crusch. what she told to Subaru was: "if you want to be a good negotiator, dangle the goal in front of your opponent and use it get what you want"
Oct 15, 2018 3:11 AM
May 2017
Judgment526 said:
Aines445 said:
I find it rather amazing these candidates are pointing out the flaws in Subaru's approach when their behavior in front of the wise men of the capital was abysmal. They could have certainly used this advice and conduct there, where they displayed themselves in front of all these noblemen and knights. Guess not?

Seriously, this Anastasia girl was all like "oooh, time is money lol don't waste my time" and "I'm a greedy bitch so I wanna rule the nation" (who in their right minds would EVER say this in public? It was an obvious forced introduction to her mentality) and SOMEHOW she has the nerve to tell Subaru off for sucking at negociations and talking to people in general? Not that she isn't right, but this is inconsistent. People complain about Subaru, but this is what's been bothering me most instead. Subaru is being stupid because he's falling into the madness of possessing the power he does and not being able to tell a single soul about it, so I don't mind it as much (but even then, this development's a bit on the awkward side).

Somehow, Subaru is a greedy pig for giving up his dignity for help? If it was to save lives, especially of people I find dear, I'd lick anyone's foot any day. There is no greed in morality. I didn't expect him to get help from Priscilla, but I at least expected better reasoning. It was obvious that Subaru wasn't gonna get anyone's help, and as much as I'd be in for getting to know these candidates through that, I don't feel it's that effective. It seemed to be a way to not only show off the fact that Subaru is desperate in his madness, but also that these candidates are not people to be taken lightly. However, I can't help but remind myself of uh, I think it was episode 13? Which didn't prove these people to be actually competent. If it weren't for the insignias, I don't think these people would've ever been considered, at least if I were in charge lol.

Episode 15 (and the previous episode, the more I think about it) pulled an Attack on Titan on everything (but somehow worse) by jumping out of every interesting plot line's way as if they were passing trains it shouldn't crash into and deploying its maximum sadism all of a sudden, and now the direction it's taking is far less interesting than I would've hoped. I liked getting to know how everything happened and who did everything for Subaru to die and the resets to happen, but now that we know how it happened (the mansion got attacked; it got frozen because Puck used his powers) and who did it (the witch's cult attacked them), I just kinda want it to end. I'm not sure if the reason for the attack stated by Crusch is the actual reason, so if anything, knowing that would be the only thing I'd look forward to. Oh, and the prospect of maybe seeing and having a good moment with Emilia (if the stars allign, once in a blue moon), because it's like the author doesn't like Emilia or something and keeps having her either not being the focus or not being around. These recent episodes have even been downgrading Subaru's romance with Emilia, so that might as well be true, to be honest.

Either way, I just hope the anime picks itself up from this and perhaps addresses why the hell the people from the mansion couldn't use the library.

This is one of the inevitable consequences of the anime featuring a super-condensed version of the original candidate meeting scene. In the LN, each candidate was painted as controversial, yet convincing at the same time, but since the anime reduced each candidate's spotlight to essentially one line per person, it was pretty much impossible to convey any of this properly.

i think you should post each of the candidate's speeches here and in the episode 13 thread, so that it is easier for people to understand the candidates
Oct 15, 2018 3:37 AM
May 2017
Abyhape said:
getting rejected by three candidate as they see they gain nothing from helping, as far as being humiliated by them. Subaru should know what's coming in this.

If I was Subaru, maybe I would tell those three of "Returns by Death" power in the end of conversation, making them meet their death. Just for fun.

i'm pretty sure the witch would just kill you instead, since she killed Emilia because Subaru cared about her and didn't care about the pain he was preparing to receive from the witch crushing his heart. you getting killed is the more effective choice
Dec 12, 2018 11:06 PM

Dec 2018
wanna ask, when do Subaru make friend again with Emilia?
Dec 12, 2018 11:35 PM

Jul 2014
Anime-kaiNoFan said:
Well, it's obvious spoiler so...
Dec 13, 2018 12:09 AM
May 2017
Anime-kaiNoFan said:

Mar 15, 2019 5:07 PM
Aug 2018
Why doesn't he ask Felt, the one person that is most likely to help them?
Mar 15, 2019 6:06 PM
May 2017
tr25a3 said:
Why doesn't he ask Felt, the one person that is most likely to help them?

Felt and Reinhard aren't in the capital when this happens
Apr 21, 2019 11:53 AM

Jun 2015
what in the FUCK is that? a dragon?
May 5, 2019 9:12 PM

Apr 2014
-Good attempt by Subaru, but he still has much to learn and was taken to school by Anatasia. I'm glad that he decided to ask for help this time around rather than delude himself into thinking he alone could resolve the matter though.

-So that's the White Whale in the fog.

-I don't blame Crusch for being unwilling to get involved and assist a political adversary using the blood of her people for little benefit, particularly when the story is suspicious without backing evidence. She's hoarding weapons and attempting to gain control of financial and material resources, but does she intend to use them to gain the upperhand or merely ensure that no one else could use them against her?

-Priscilla may be egotistical and arrogant, but she does value loyalty. Fitting for a tyrant candidate.

-Anastasia is business savvy after all.

-I think he may be able to negotiate a deal with Crusch, but he'd need to learn more about her. Let's see what happens.
Aug 16, 2019 2:55 AM

Apr 2013
No surprise that all the other candidates are scum. Crusch is the best of them and even she has no problem leaving her possible future residents to death.
Sep 23, 2019 10:19 PM

Jul 2013
Well that didn't work at all. Crusch definitely understands what Subaru wants to say but with no proof nobody will ever believe him. So why should she risk the lifes of her own men? I know it's almost impossible to keep calm after all what Subaru saw and experiened. His hate is deeply manifested and can't go anywhere at the moment but it won't help him either.

I don't like Priscilla. She loves to manipulate people and just thinks she stands above everyone else.

Anastasia is also very manipulative. All she wanted was information and exactly that's what she got from Subaru.

He has to learn how he can use every of the candidates for himself or against each other. But that would mean he has to die several more times.

I'm curious what he wants to do with all that oil? Was it really just so these traders can transport the people of village?

Oh boy here he is....the giant whale.

Nov 18, 2019 10:08 AM

Aug 2018
This episode shows us just how low and dump & I ad stupid MC is, and my God she beat the shit out of him and oh boy love how she pulls out a fan from her boobs now that was Awesome! Overall
Great Ep
Mar 14, 2020 7:02 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Subaru acting like he didn't want to lick redheads foot XD
Jun 14, 2020 4:08 AM

Nov 2016
Mimi looking at the Burger, she knows the good things in life xD Ridiculously cute character.

And yeah, Subaru could've been more clever about how to approach the situation, but I like his portrayal. Greedy, lazy, naive, overconfident, arrogant, pitiful, entitled, hard to blame him when he's so helpless. Also, he didn't have a real character and was just a neet before, but the psychological trauma he experienced in addition changed him even more for the worse. He's mostly driven by despair here and to some extent also by his love for others or he's selling that to himself to look and feel better. It's messy, but I like it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 17, 2020 12:23 AM

Jun 2017
I actually expected him to go to Felt and ask for help. Subaru is in a lot of pressure and there's always exigency one after another!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jul 4, 2020 11:41 AM
Feb 2020
Many people here complain about his negotiations...People have you seen what he has been through....The fucked up mess he has endured....at this point I commend him to be this sane and to still try to solve everything instead of giving up....he was desperate to save them and so he acted in a desperate manner which is how it should be....he has more brain cells than the many lot of you here and his character has more courage than many fan fav charac out there who always act calm and naive even when everything around them is going to shit....if you are mad at subaru character for calling SPADE A SPADE in ep 13 then fine but it does not change the fact that he was FUCKING RIGHT and as soon as he is not there protecting her everything went to literal shit
Jul 4, 2020 12:25 PM

Jan 2019
ANTI-MAL-ELITIST said:
Many people here complain about his negotiations...People have you seen what he has been through....The fucked up mess he has endured....at this point I commend him to be this sane and to still try to solve everything instead of giving up....he was desperate to save them and so he acted in a desperate manner which is how it should be....he has more brain cells than the many lot of you here and his character has more courage than many fan fav charac out there who always act calm and naive even when everything around them is going to shit....if you are mad at subaru character for calling SPADE A SPADE in ep 13 then fine but it does not change the fact that he was FUCKING RIGHT and as soon as he is not there protecting her everything went to literal shit

amazing comment man, exactly on point....people should try to emphasize with him more and stop being "all known" douchebags about human spectrum and personality because its evident that we or them aren't able to really feel and understand his situation especially about being able to judge such situation because is clearly that something like this is beyond calm and rational thinking and like you i also commend him for being able to remains sane till now (well at least in a slight measure)....however nice point man ^-^
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Jul 8, 2020 11:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
After the despair shit he got from previous life, Subaru need to move his ass as fast as possible due to the sudden attack that may happen in the future. He tried hard to asked for help from all the manor and the candidates that he might found in the capitol. Its Krusch, then Priscillia, and the last one was Anastasia. Those three lady had a complicated personality that never easy to negotiated them all. I might be knew Subaru's intentions were pure as a gold. However, every people just too cautious to even accepted the reality. Yet, Subaru's last fight and hostility toward any candidates makes his named got worst and his skilled of negotiations got busted. At this point he might need to changed his attitude for bringing more good side for him. Like i said, all Subaru's connection got eradicated and couldn't take it in a good terms again. Such a shame.

So, he completely not abled to bring any help. Atleast he stood still behind Rem's loyalty forever. Only that? Nope. He suddenly met a fateful guy of trader, and bring more light to his hopeless destiny. Could he avoided the whole huge dead flag that must appeared soon?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 22, 2020 8:54 PM
Jun 2020
Why didn't he just ask Reindhardt for help?
Sep 23, 2020 1:39 AM
May 2017
ErictheNormie said:
Why didn't he just ask Reindhardt for help?

because Reinhard is out of town, so Subaru can't get in contact with him
Sep 23, 2020 10:15 AM
Jun 2020
because Reinhard is out of town, so Subaru can't get in contact with him[/quote]

Ah.. got it
Sep 29, 2020 9:27 AM

Oct 2013
Subaru ain't a good negotiator, lol.

Priscilla was quite lewd in this episode.

I think the best candidate for the next ruler is Crusch.
Oct 17, 2020 12:13 AM

Jun 2017
MetaphyskalHuntR said:

^^^This!
Honestly, at first I though he was really dumb but as time went on I started to feel bad for him. He's going through pain and trauma one after another.
Pages (24) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1723 by AnimatedAddict »»
May 26, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2016

617 by AnimatedAddict »»
May 26, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

726 by AnimatedAddict »»
May 26, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

588 by AnimatedAddict »»
May 26, 1:44 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

252 by Merve2Love »»
May 25, 7:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.