Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 4, 2012 12:42 PM

May 2010
TheLocalHentai said:
I will be pissed if he chooses the dad.

Same lol
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 5, 2012 5:02 PM

Nov 2011
Choose Yuno and live! Choose Yuno and Live!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2012 10:33 AM

Apr 2011
it appears that Yukki gets his uselessness from his father :/
Sep 25, 2012 6:33 PM
Jul 2012
His father is now stupid. Liked the begining. Was funny. Minnere make them do pushups. Now she is my favorite character.
Choose Yunno.
5/5
Oct 2, 2012 8:13 PM

May 2012
Nice cliffhanger.
Oct 3, 2012 2:21 PM

May 2012
Quite a funny episode with his dad and all the ending was quite nice!
RafaelDeJonghOct 3, 2012 2:44 PM
Oct 26, 2012 6:00 PM

Jun 2012
ashleywa said:
it appears that Yukki gets his uselessness from his father :/

So true.
Nov 23, 2012 11:10 AM
Nov 2012
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that played during the confrontation between Ai and Mar and Yukiteru and Yuno towards the end of the episode, around 17:35 into it. Thanks in advance!
Jan 10, 2013 4:32 PM

Jan 2013
yeah yukki really WAS being childish about "seeing the stars" and whatnot. I know this doesnt make it okay, but a majority of parents in the states are divorced, including mine. if thats what makes them happy, its almost selfish to want them back together.

REGARDLESS, lol, "choose Yuki and live!!!!!!!!" he juust needs to put that bitch on a leash, and then she'll be awesome :P
Apr 30, 2013 11:16 PM

Jul 2009
amazing stuff :D

to be honest, im surprised Minene is too kind for Yuki, despite him cutting her left eye.

i wonder if fourth had an affect on her??? :P

so this is Yuki's father Kurou :P

voiced by Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure himself!!!!

Za Warudo!!!!!

looks like they're having fun!!!!

She's watching you Kurou!!

Marco and Ai on a wedding ceremony!!!!

good thing Yuno managed to find the real phones!!

now who will you choose Yuki!!!

Yuno or your father Kurou!!!

lol Nurse MurMur!!

Jun 1, 2013 11:17 AM

Apr 2013
Whats with this cliffhanger episode ? At least it was nice to see Minene in this one.
Jul 7, 2013 1:37 PM
Jan 2013
Just feel like this series could be half shorter and much more fast paced... but well...

PrinceHeir said:
amazing stuff :D
to be honest, im surprised Minene is too kind for Yuki, despite him cutting her left eye.

That. Still she's my fav.. Yuno is just to weird sometimes, and Yuki is such a crybaby.
Jul 9, 2013 11:07 AM

Mar 2013
His father was pretty funny in the beginning. They are pretty similar in some way.
Jul 13, 2013 3:01 PM

May 2013
its not yuki's dad fault he did not know that if you destroy yuki's phone yuki will die. if he knew that he would not do it
Jul 18, 2013 9:53 AM
Apr 2008
Laughingly bad would be an understatement.
Jul 31, 2013 5:21 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know what to comment anymore, it wasn't the best episode but there were some memorable parts:
His father's reaction to Minene on Yuki, priceless

Then it turned into

and

She is such a stalker

Kawaii

Aug 24, 2013 2:43 PM

Jul 2013
Seven holding onto the cellphones and not destroying them? Yeah right. That's a major fail of logic there. I see a lot of posters thought it was funny, but the part with Nine and the father was too wacky and stupid to be funny. I didn't like this episode. Too childish.
Nov 23, 2013 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
yuki/kun´s dad is awesome!! `I could do pull/ups so fast they called me "Pull-up Ken-chan" hahaha XD
Dec 18, 2013 1:30 AM

Sep 2012
Pretty tough. I'm pretty sure I know who he chooses.
Dec 21, 2013 3:31 PM

Dec 2010
I really didn't like Yuki's father much for some reason.

shadowtsunami said:
Trust in the crazy psycho or trust in the pathetic father choices choices lol.
HAHAHA
Feb 12, 2014 8:19 PM
Jul 2018
Like father, like son I see. Ok Yukiteru's not even able to pull ups three times lol, his father not once. Also the reason why his parents got divorced was so lame.

And i see convienent plot is continuing to get even stronger making me even more frustrated. I mean, of course they were fake cellphones, now I'm feeling like I'm watching some lame action movie where main character always win and not a deadly struggle to survive.The premise was so great,(sigh).

Also if his father couldn't brake the phone in the beginning and he was trying for good 20 seconds then he wouldn't do it in the end cause strenght do not increase in time put into activity that requires it, it doesn't work that way.

How can you not break such a phone instantly? I did it, and I'm very weak so either his dad has a strenght of a two year old or it's another convenience.

Why the hell did Yuno change also? She was so badass at end of episode 13 and now everything's back to the usual style. Also laughed so much at Yukiteru's charge. He couldn't protect his own shit.

Mirai Nikki should've been 13 episode long with all the characters dying when they should and not escaping with a motorcycle pulled from their ass or diaries appearing out of nowhere.
Mar 31, 2014 11:22 AM

Jun 2011
Since when the female Seventh was this weak? "Kya!"? If her wedding dress is getting in the way, then why wear them on the day they have to meet with the enemy? -.- So how did Yuno finds out where they kept the real phones? More plot armor..
goldenmane said:

And i see convienent plot is continuing to get even stronger making me even more frustrated. I mean, of course they were fake cellphones, now I'm feeling like I'm watching some lame action movie where main character always win and not a deadly struggle to survive.The premise was so great,(sigh).

This! There wasn't any suspense at all, despite this being called a survival anime, the main characters' plot armor is too thick.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 5, 2014 7:08 PM

Sep 2013
Yuno's death eye - Creepy as hell.

I liked the parts with Minene. I think I know who he's gonna choose..]

I am finding this series isn't nearly as enthralling as it was in the beginning.
May 1, 2014 3:39 PM

Dec 2013
Even though yuuki is below the average 14 year old ( since hes a big bitch) i still don't see how they expect him to fight a grown muscled man. Even if he was a normal guy who isn't afraid to fight, it's still really dumb xD
May 1, 2014 4:22 PM

Jan 2014
I'm growing sick of this show..
26 episodes of this thing is unbearable.
Jun 9, 2014 11:49 AM

Aug 2007
This episode really wasn't all that great...
There were some really strong episode in the beginning of this series that kept me wanting to keep watching. But these past couple episodes give me insight to rate this series lower than I originally was planning.
I hope it picks up soon.

Jul 4, 2014 3:56 PM

Feb 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
Since when the female Seventh was this weak? "Kya!"? If her wedding dress is getting in the way, then why wear them on the day they have to meet with the enemy? -.- So how did Yuno finds out where they kept the real phones? More plot armor..
There wasn't any suspense at all, despite this being called a survival anime, the main characters' plot armor is too thick.

^My thoughts exactly.

It is a shame that it started off so good but it is quickly turning into a train wreck....
I hope it somehow recovers.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 8, 2014 12:38 AM
Aug 2011
Wtf? So they had both cellphones predicting the moves and environment of yukki and Yuno just took them away without any hassle?

What a bullshit.

Also I haven't seen any serious "survival situation" yet.I've seen slice of life anime with more serious episodes, come on.
Sep 19, 2014 8:26 PM

Oct 2013
Warning: Excessive Cursing in the Following Spoiler:

At least Yuki's dad is kind of cool.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 25, 2014 6:50 AM

Jan 2014
I don't really like Yuki's dad. For some reason...
And the Seventh were so cute at their wedding!
The episode wasn't too exiting overall... BUT,
I have a feeling the next one could be better (:
Feb 24, 2015 9:51 PM

Nov 2014
The phones were fake? That's such a Scooby Doo twist. And Yuki's dad was a creep, but funny when he was competing with his son. And Yuki better take Yuno's hand in the next episode, but he probably won't because he's a dumb ass.
Jul 7, 2015 2:34 PM
Feb 2015
Man I really like the couple. They are awesome together. If yuuki changed, yuno and him would be cute together... Well we ended with a cliffhanger!! His dad is a decent guy but he doesn't know anything about the diaries...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 9:46 AM

Aug 2014
again Yuno was right, but I hope she can be cured from being psycho and then they will live happily ever after
He will grab yuno hand but it would be better if he takes dad

btw this big head woman thing is stupid... why make blown head character? I hope she dies fast
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 9, 2015 9:38 PM

Feb 2013
Lol wow, I actually thought Yuki was gonna die there for a sec, that scene was intense.

Also I wonder who hes gonna pick? You'd think it'd be Yuno but....shes is crazy, and Yuki doesn't exactly trust her atm. For good reason I might add. Plus his dad is pretty ignorant to the the current situation, he has no idea breaking Yuki's cell phone will kill him. So you can't really blame him for his current actions.

That being said, I do still hope he picks Yuno >.>.
Aug 16, 2015 10:32 AM
Jan 2015
never pick a friend/girlfriend over family.. yuno is up to something her true colors will eventually revel
Feb 2, 2016 3:53 PM

Apr 2009
That being in CG is not the only deus ex machina this anime got. In this episode was the fake cellphone. The plot is getting even more stupid each episode.
Apr 21, 2016 10:45 PM

Mar 2014
Looks like all of the 12 participants have been shown now . OP and ED is fine .
Have fun when you still have ~ . Comedic relief .
I didn't know terrorist have a good principle like that . Minene-sama ~ .
Sh*t , I know something will not come out good with that debt of his .
GREAT EPISODE . Yuno's nature sure is striking !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 4:32 AM

Jun 2010
I feel bad for Yuki's father. :(
I hope Yuki will pick him over Yuno, since he doesn't know about the diaries.

CREEPY
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2016 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, when they first showed Yuki's dad I did not think he was Yuki's dad, he doesn't look much older lol. I thought he was another diary user.

He tried to destroy Yuki's diary to destroy his debt, not realising it would kill his only son! D: good thing they were fake and Yuno realised.

I still can't believe 7th stole their phones and then they didn't try hard enough to replicate them lol.

All the training or whatever with his dad was weird and then it turns in to a church wedding with no wedding but 7th dressed up and a battle and explosions and that end! D: With his dad trying to kill him without realising it he should choose Yuno but she's crazy, oh what a conundrum for little Yuki boy.
Jul 3, 2016 10:52 PM
Sep 2015
I love it how everybody trusts the terrorist who blew up dozens if not hundreds of school children not so long ago.

When his dead first walks in, that's FLCL scene right there.
Sep 8, 2016 6:21 PM
Jul 2018
Another nice episode.
Yukki's father was hillarious at the beggining.
9th was very cool with Yukki there, that was nice.
And wow, they managed to get the diaries back. And now Yukki is gonna chose crazy Yuno of course. Damn, poor Yuki.
Looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 23, 2016 3:43 AM

Jun 2016
Great episode, exposed Yukki's father.
Also the special part, Murmur is the best lol XD
Jan 4, 2017 1:26 PM

Mar 2010
Wtf I feel like those other two let them get their phones back, I mean they have them on checkmake, unless though I'm guessing its because they need to them to take downt the 9Th.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 17, 2017 10:32 PM

May 2013
Lol... he'll prolly grab Yuno's hand. She's insane, but she's always been reliable in her own maniacal ways.
Jun 8, 2017 10:43 PM

Dec 2016
I pretty much called that Yukki's dad would be against him in someway. Damn tho, this is pretty fucked up
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 28, 2017 3:18 PM

Jul 2009
Lol, Yuki's dad is definitely a character :P The first half was pretty nice, building their relationship, and seeing Minene helping them out was cool too! Seems like he's being used to kill Yuki but he doesn't know that's what he's doing. Otherwise I doubt he would do that, even to erase his debts. I quite like Seventh tbh ... clever of Yuno to see that they had prepared fake phones. Still, I wonder who this "Ta-kun" is and if he's another diary holder? That cliffhanger though, Yuki having to choose between Yuno and his dad ... also that ending scene was weird LOL XD
Oct 15, 2017 8:31 AM

Jun 2016
We finally met Yukki's dad and he's literally a funny guy. Him clinging on Minene, though, but it turns out he had a purpose why he decided to see Yukki: to destroy his cellphone which little did he know is a Mirai Nikki. Poor guy, maaan. I really like Yukki's dad.

So, Yuki's parents had a divorce because of his dad who's very irresponsible because of money and now he's in debt for 3 million. Jeez.

That scene with Sevenths was so cute. Hehe.

As always, Yuno is ready to kill anyone who's gonna hurt Yukki and she's watching Yukki's dad. Byeeeee! Haha. Of course, she knows everything. HER FUCKING EYE! WHAT THE FUCK.

Hilarious episode because of Yuki's dad. Please don't die. Please don't get hurt. Waaah.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 27, 2019 6:02 PM

Jan 2018
well that was fucking stupid. and i still have 10 episodes to go, fuck me.
Dec 14, 2019 8:12 AM

Apr 2013
So Minene, who blew up some students just because, is now the nicest person, huh? Surely a weird transformation. And why does that couple keep their original phones in those flowers? Is there a more stupid way to lose them again?
Mar 8, 2020 1:33 AM

Dec 2018
Oh wow, Marco unconsciously saved Yukki's life.

I guess Yukki's father know what will happen if he breaks Yukki's cellphone, which followed by stalling Yukki with that sandwich and quickly sneak back to find Yukki's phone. And this line of him makes me 100% sure that he doesn't care if Yukki die, "Damn it, I can keep living it up if I can find it.".
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 26, 2012

272 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Jun 3, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.