Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 6, 2017 10:47 AM

Apr 2015
Phos mk2 doesn't lead the tone nearly as well as mk1, but then again maybe I'm just not used to it.

Dia the moe character is working very well.

Loneliness follows power...but she was just as lonely beforehand eh
Dec 6, 2017 2:20 PM

Jan 2017
Anatithe said:
redpandagirl said:

Phos's change wasn't that abrupt, from what the beginning of winter to the battle with the Amethysts and going to the ocean have told us, it's that Phos was in the process of becoming more serious, it's just that losing Antarc sped it up. Not to mention not a lot happened after Phos lost Antarc that winter, there would've been no reason to see it, even in a montage. It would've detracted from episode 9's ending.

In what world becoming "serious" means to abandon majority of your own persona and become a clone of a person you hanged out with. Becoming serious is a one thing, inconsistent character writing is whole another.

By "serious", I meant that Phos was trying to take the goals established earlier on (Fighting and Cinnabar) more seriously and knows that there needs to be a massive change to do so. Episode 7 showed us that Phos thinks the only way to become a better person is too undergo a create change, even if that means forgetting who you used to be. Nothing is too create to lose if it helps achieve the goal of going on patrol and helping Cinnabar
And as everyone else has already said, Phos's personality never changed, it's just being suppressed under layers of grief, regret and self-hatred. When Phos moves on, they go back to being happy and funny-loving. Antarc's also the first person lost because of something Phos did, the first gem taken for trying to help. Phos thinks the "happy and childish" personality is to blame and so tries to become more like Antarc to make up for it.
Dec 10, 2017 4:11 AM

Aug 2013
Anatithe said:
Saffron_entity said:

Skipped writing what?
Not everybody deals with death the same way. It's not always the same 5 stages that people seem to think it is. It's not uncommon for people to have huge sudden changes in personality without any "growth" after a huge sudden loss. Demanding "growth" when there is absolutely no need for it is silly. Though a scene where Phos cuts his hair would be fantastic...

A lot of his personality change in this episode is just exhaustion and grief.

There is always something behind the changes that can be displayed, especially when it comes down to characters. It does not happen with a snap of a finger. The way Phos is, it's simply too inconsistent. It's almost like introducing a new character that has a microscopic speck of their original.

Also, Anta is not even dead...

Hello mister psychologist, can I see your PHD for psychology and your track record with dealing with a few hundred people who have undergone severe trauma and loss?
There's nothing inconsistent about it. Griefing always doesn't work in the extremely basic way you think it does. This is how reality is for a lot of people. Deal with it. Unless you're going to tell me humanity is poorly written...

Also, the memory loss thing is exposed enough to give you a rough idea of how it works. With every piece of her that breaks, you can figure out what memories she lost. When she lost her legs, she lost her more immediate memory. When she lost her arms, she lost more of her long-term memory (her childhood). Memory loss is usually inconsistent. I don't know why you want it to be consistent...

Having memory loss that's consistent and griefing in the most generic way would be bad writing and bad characterisation. I don't know why you would want that. But hey you're, someone who thinks they're a psychologist and a "well-built wall".
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Dec 10, 2017 7:27 AM

Jul 2017
Saffron_entity said:

Hello mister psychologist, can I see your PHD for psychology and your track record with dealing with a few hundred people who have undergone severe trauma and loss?
There's nothing inconsistent about it. Griefing always doesn't work in the extremely basic way you think it does. This is how reality is for a lot of people. Deal with it. Unless you're going to tell me humanity is poorly written...

Also, the memory loss thing is exposed enough to give you a rough idea of how it works. With every piece of her that breaks, you can figure out what memories she lost. When she lost her legs, she lost her more immediate memory. When she lost her arms, she lost more of her long-term memory (her childhood). Memory loss is usually inconsistent. I don't know why you want it to be consistent...

Having memory loss that's consistent and griefing in the most generic way would be bad writing and bad characterisation. I don't know why you would want that. But hey you're, someone who thinks they're a psychologist and a "well-built wall".

You are literally the only one talking about grieving. Nobody said grieving was basic.

Nice contradiction of yourself there. First calls me out based on assumptions and then proceeds to talk about "This is how reality is for a lot of people", where is your statistical proof then?

I never said memory loss had to be consistent.

I've never claimed to be anything.

I was just retorting to a passive-aggressive insult bluntly, is there a problem with that?

It's great that you like to assume things, but you really should not.
Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Dec 10, 2017 8:52 AM

Aug 2013
Anatithe said:

You are literally the only one talking about grieving. Nobody said grieving was basic.

Nice contradiction of yourself there. First calls me out based on assumptions and then proceeds to talk about "This is how reality is for a lot of people", where is your statistical proof then?

his personality has changed because he is grieving. You're complaining that it's too sudden.
And I never mentioned anything about statistics? It's blatantly obvious that not everyone grieves in the exact same way. Just google "how do people grieve death" and you'll find all about different ways people react to death. https://au.reachout.com/articles/common-reactions-to-death

If you want to say everyone should grieve by gradually changing (and thus Phos is wrong for suddenly changing) then you need to prove that, because there's no evidence for it.

"If someone would lose effectively 40% of their memories it would easily show. The whole memory thing is just used when it's convenient."
Why would it easily show? It's shown well enough, with Phos forgetting much of her childhood and some of her recent memory. What do you expect?

Anatithe said:

Yes, I am a well built brick wall, what about it.
Anatithe said:

I've never claimed to be anything.

Pretty sure being a brick wall is more of a criticism than an insult. And this is far from a retort to that. Not that I can do much against a self-proclaimed brick wall though.
[/url]
Dec 10, 2017 9:43 AM

Jul 2017
Saffron_entity said:
his personality has changed because he is grieving. You're complaining that it's too sudden.

It's hardly complaining, simply pointing on how shallow things were.

And I never mentioned anything about statistics?

Asking for someone to provide proof of their "track record" is pretty much asking for result based statistics.

It's blatantly obvious that not everyone grieves in the exact same way. Just google "how do people grieve death" and you'll find all about different ways people react to death. https://au.reachout.com/articles/common-reactions-to-death

Everyone grieves in their own way, they have their own methods of dealing with problems. Seeing the process can make it interesting.

If you want to say everyone should grieve by gradually changing (and thus Phos is wrong for suddenly changing) then you need to prove that, because there's no evidence for it.

Nobody is asking for a minute by minute replication, don't be silly. I never said it was wrong for Phos to change, I am implying the process was underwhelming.

"If someone would lose effectively 40% of their memories it would easily show. The whole memory thing is just used when it's convenient."
Why would it easily show? It's shown well enough, with Phos forgetting much of her childhood and some of her recent memory. What do you expect?

Because all of that is so important for the context of this show thus far...

Considering how valuable memories should be, they should have some visible impact, even if a slight one, sadly they don't.

Pretty sure being a brick wall is more of a criticism than an insult. And this is far from a retort to that. Not that I can do much against a self-proclaimed brick wall though.

Using word "insult" in the said place was my error. It still has passive-aggressive implications on the fact that someone's opinion is in the wrong and they are too stubborn to change it. Since things are subjective, I am obviously not going to retort in disrespectful manner, so I just responded the way I did. If you believe it to holds any value, then I have nothing more to say.

P.S Nice for you to swap Phos' gender mid way.

Dec 10, 2017 9:57 AM
Nov 2017
Anatithe said:
Everyone grieves in their own way, they have their own methods of dealing with problems. Seeing the process can make it interesting.
We are seeing the process. It sounds like you're just upset that we didn't get whatever specific cliched reaction scene you anticipated, be it Phos stamping her feet and screaming at the sky, or crying in bed, or whatever.

For Phos, the process is knuckling down, neglecting sleep and other mental health aspects, and taking "in my place"/"Antarc's successor" a little too literally.

And knuckling down/neglecting sleep is entirely consistent with the behavior that got her into the winter arc in the first place.
Areku2021Dec 10, 2017 10:01 AM
Dec 10, 2017 10:17 AM

Jul 2017
Areku2021 said:
We are seeing the process. It sounds like you're just upset that we didn't get whatever specific cliched reaction scene you anticipated, be it Phos stamping her feet and screaming at the sky, or crying in bed, or whatever.

For Phos, the process is knuckling down, neglecting sleep and other mental health aspects, and taking "in my place"/"Antarc's successor" a little too literally.

And knuckling down/neglecting sleep is entirely consistent with the behavior that got her into the winter arc in the first place.

Process is not a simple motion. No need to oversimplify it.

How nice for you to know me so well.
dePuddiDec 10, 2017 1:58 PM

Dec 10, 2017 11:20 AM

Aug 2013
Anatithe said:

Asking for someone to provide proof of their "track record" is pretty much asking for result based statistics.

It was... sarcasm... I obviously don't expect you to actually be a psychologist. And no that logic literally makes no sense whatsoever.
Anatithe said:

Nobody is asking for a minute by minute replication, don't be silly. I never said it was wrong for Phos to change, I am implying the process was underwhelming.

Sorry, but generally most reactions to death are underwhelming and uninteresting. Most people don't have this over-romanticised journey to getting upset over someone's death. That's poor writing. Death is a sudden change, and it causes a sudden change in you. That's how it is for a lot of people.
The most interesting reaction you'd get to someone dying is laughing. And even that would be sudden.
Anatithe said:

Because all of that is so important for the context of this show thus far...

Uh yes? It is incredibly important actually. Especially the memories Phos lost with her legs. The importance of them rapidly increases later. Hell, they're even important right now. And the memories lost with Phos' arms allowed us to have some very pretty well written exposition on how the gems were born. World building is also important you know.
Anatithe said:

P.S Nice for you to swap Phos' gender mid way.

He doesn't have a gender. The swap happened because I get confused between this show and another sometimes... Wish there was a proper neutral pronoun.
[/url]
Dec 10, 2017 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
Saffron_entity said:
It was... sarcasm... I obviously don't expect you to actually be a psychologist. And no that logic literally makes no sense whatsoever.

I was pointing out how your sarcasm was ironically contradicting with what you said later.

Sorry, but generally most reactions to death are underwhelming and uninteresting.

It's not exactly a generic case and generic "death".

Most people don't have this over-romanticised journey to getting upset over someone's death.

I don't expect it to be a journey either, you seem to enjoy inflating things to unneeded scales.

Uh yes? It is incredibly important actually. Especially the memories Phos lost with her legs. The importance of them rapidly increases later.

Later is not now, it's possible for opinion to change. Will see when it gets there.

And the memories lost with Phos' arms allowed us to have some very pretty well written exposition on how the gems were born. World building is also important you know.

That the loss will be used as a plot device was fairly evident from the get-go. The exposition was simply conveniently placed among the events, can hardly call it a proper exposition, however.

On the side note, we both know that we're wasting each others time here.

Dec 16, 2017 5:35 PM

Feb 2013
Pho's attitude is so... different now.
Dec 17, 2017 4:31 PM

Dec 2012
Didn't read the thread comments but if anyone can answer this to me, it'd be great.

At first Phos didn't remember who Cinnabar was, and it was never teased that she actually remembered it at any point in her conversation with Rutile. Then when she found her by the shore, she instantly knew who she was, and the promise.

Am I missing something?

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Dec 17, 2017 5:56 PM

Jun 2017
Infatuate said:
Didn't read the thread comments but if anyone can answer this to me, it'd be great.

At first Phos didn't remember who Cinnabar was, and it was never teased that she actually remembered it at any point in her conversation with Rutile. Then when she found her by the shore, she instantly knew who she was, and the promise.

Am I missing something?

She just had trouble recalling, but she did remember there. That's why she stopped and was like "I'm actually pretty messed up right now," or something along those lines. The intent there was that she was so tired and occupied with other things (plus probably being scrambled from losing more of her body) that Cinnabar just wasn't on her mind.
Dec 18, 2017 11:54 AM
Dec 2015
makes my heart break...
Dec 29, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2017
Phos evolution is beyond impressive. I guess she is indeed losing her memories, as fast as she looses her true composition. I see Antar's death caused a great deal of psychological damage, and it's no wonder, they were in that bay in the first place because of her.

As to be expected, Born was super jealous.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Jan 1, 2018 2:25 PM

Jan 2013
Another good episode, kind of want to see more of the jelly species and the moon base.
Jan 2, 2018 5:54 PM

May 2015
Anatithe said:
redpandagirl said:

Phos's change wasn't that abrupt, from what the beginning of winter to the battle with the Amethysts and going to the ocean have told us, it's that Phos was in the process of becoming more serious, it's just that losing Antarc sped it up. Not to mention not a lot happened after Phos lost Antarc that winter, there would've been no reason to see it, even in a montage. It would've detracted from episode 9's ending.

In what world becoming "serious" means to abandon majority of your own persona and become a clone of a person you hanged out with. Becoming serious is a one thing, inconsistent character writing is whole another.

It isn't inconsistent though. She was trying to change, and the "death" of someone that she had just begun growing close to accelerated the process. In case you never noticed, people tend to change when they go through a traumatic experience.

Jan 3, 2018 9:10 AM

Jul 2017
Kittens-kun said:

It isn't inconsistent though. She was trying to change, and the "death" of someone that she had just begun growing close to accelerated the process. In case you never noticed, people tend to change when they go through a traumatic experience.

Trying to change and becoming a completely new character are two different things. You could split the anime and pass one of the halves as 'alternate universe'.

I don't consider the process itself inconsistent, however, the writing raises too many questions as is.

Either way, I can't be bothered discussing this any further.

Jan 3, 2018 9:55 AM

May 2015
Anatithe said:
Kittens-kun said:

Trying to change and becoming a completely new character are two different things. You could split the anime and pass one of the halves as 'alternate universe'.

I don't consider the process itself inconsistent, however, the writing raises too many questions as is.

Either way, I can't be bothered discussing this any further.

Well, you did kinda get destroyed in this thread.

And again, her character changing makes sense.

Jan 3, 2018 11:00 AM

Apr 2015
I honestly didn't recognize Phos at the beginning...either the new arms or the traumatic experience of Antarcticite breaking/being captured in front of them caused a major transformation. Honestly, Phos had a dead look in their eyes for about 80% of the episode, and I didn't like it...Bort seems to be the only other person who's recognized this.

Phos went from the least popular Gem who always messes everything up to the most popular because of this transformation. The part with Sensei telling them all to line up made my mind flash back to a SpongeBob episode (because literally everything does): "For a small fee of $14.98 per person, everyone will get the opportunity to touch Squidward!" Thankfully Sensei isn't Mr. Krabs and was joking.

The only time Phos kind of acted like their old self was when they met with Cinnabar. And since it turns out they didn't lose their memories of Cinnabar, my sappy theory about those memories being stored in the heart is still possible.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 3, 2018 2:01 PM
Nov 2017
CatSoul said:
The only time Phos kind of acted like their old self was when they met with Cinnabar.
There are many other indications that it's still the same Phos, just exhausted*, traumatized and trying way too hard to be Antarc2.0** and otherwise bear responsibility she isn't quite ready for.

Old Phos is recognizable when telling Sensei his robes need mended, when hiding under the table, when producing alloy flowers and when producing a second left arm to wave 'bye to both Amethysts simultaneously.

* And I mean exhausted; she literally cannot sleep without having Antarc night terrors, she already was struggling through winter's lesser sunlight as a means to test her mettle, and at several points this ep she complains about being profoundly exhausted and we see Sensei hounding her to try to get rest on multiple occasions.

** Look at her hair, her sword, her permanent alloy heels, how her new demeanor clearly mimics Antarc's, then remember Antarc's dying words were "take care of winter in my place" and Sensei literally reintroduces her to the other Gems as Antarc's successor (not helping, Sensei).

Phos has absolutely changed, but she isn't an entirely new person.
Jan 3, 2018 2:22 PM

Jul 2017
Kittens-kun said:

That's hardly the case. I just don't want to constantly argue with people who cannot understand that everything mentioned is my opinion and that they don't have to agree with any of it.

I never said that is does not. Where are people getting these assumptions.

Jan 3, 2018 2:26 PM

May 2015
Anatithe said:
Kittens-kun said:

That's hardly the case. I just don't want to constantly argue with people who cannot understand that everything mentioned is my opinion and that they don't have to agree with any of it.

I never said that is does not. Where are people getting these assumptions.

If you really think that it's "just my opinion", then why do you constantly feel the need to defend yourself?

Jan 3, 2018 3:09 PM

Jul 2017
Kittens-kun said:

If you really think that it's "just my opinion", then why do you constantly feel the need to defend yourself?

I could ask a similar question, why do people feel the need to comment on the things I have to say?

Everyone has the right to defend their own opinions and beliefs. Misinterpretations are also seemingly common among people, I see no wrong in attempts to rectify them.

We could discuss it back and forth, however, this is not the place for it.

Jan 3, 2018 3:35 PM

May 2015
Anatithe said:
Kittens-kun said:

I could ask a similar question, why do people feel the need to comment on the things I have to say?

Everyone has the right to defend their own opinions and beliefs. Misinterpretations are also seemingly common among people, I see no wrong in attempts to rectify them.

We could discuss it back and forth, however, this is not the place for it.

They're commenting because what you're saying doesn't make any sense.

Jan 3, 2018 3:55 PM

Jul 2017
Kittens-kun said:

Sure does, if you actually try to understand my viewpoint, which is clearly not what you're trying to accomplish.

Jan 3, 2018 3:56 PM

May 2015
Anatithe said:
Kittens-kun said:

Sure does, if you actually try to understand my viewpoint, which is clearly not what you're trying to accomplish.

I understand what you're saying, but it still doesn't make sense.

Jan 10, 2018 2:50 PM

Jul 2016
Wow what a glow up Phos got hot

Unfortunately for them everything sucks now
Jan 15, 2018 3:46 AM

Dec 2015
New Phos looks so dead inside D: it was interesting to see how everyone reacted to her change through to Borts reaction.
~
Jan 18, 2018 12:38 AM

Oct 2013
VarunaBles said:

^ I'm surprised nobody commented about that rocky ass. I mean, it looks great!

HAHA I'm dying. What a gem
Jan 20, 2018 5:25 PM

Dec 2008
Need more Kongou-sensei fanservice!!!

I like the new Phos. I think Bort might be jealous.
Jan 24, 2018 7:28 PM

Jul 2013
Wow what a big change for Phos both appearance and personality wise, but I wonder if it's change for the good or the bad. It could be both.
Jan 26, 2018 1:17 AM
Jan 2018
If any of you felt that Phos memory lost is only for convenient and not that much event tho' Phos Losses 40% of her memory. Then, I can only say that the key/reason for this is Phos "Inclusion". Can't say more than this. It explained clearly in the manga.
Jan 28, 2018 9:33 PM

May 2016
What happened to Phos! I miss the old Phos :(
Feb 3, 2018 6:07 AM

Dec 2011
So, Phos now is Dark Phos. I hope that this platinum and gold alloy didn't do major personality and memory problems (allied to their memory losing problems by don't have more legs and arms).
Feb 13, 2018 10:39 PM

Jan 2009
i was expecting they will all blame Phos from the capture of Antarcticide but that did not happen

and i do not like the new look of Phos lol
Feb 26, 2018 8:39 PM

Mar 2015
Wow new Phos is awesome! Hilarious how everyone reacted. But it's obvious Bort, who always enjoyed kicking Phos down, is now feeling threatened as the strongest Gem.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 4, 2018 1:35 PM

May 2012
A bit of a more general episode, but still quite lovely! Let's see what's next.
Mar 9, 2018 5:22 PM

Feb 2015
Wow! The difference in Phos' character now is extraordinary. She's really been working on self improvement for the remainder of winter. It's understandable since she really wanted to change after what happened to Antarcticite but maybe it would have helped to have a transitional episode of this self-growth. To make her change seen this episode less jarring. Though it's extremely compelling, it's kinda sad to see the Phos we knew all this time completely gone - I mean, she's really really different now. Still, it was a good episode. I'm really enjoying this anime and I'm sure I'll be finishing soon. EDIT: okay some people have made good points about aspects of old Phos that were still noticeable here. True. It's important that we don't loose the feeling of her character.
Mar 13, 2018 4:16 PM

Aug 2015
I don't like edgy Phos, it scares me what might become of the character and it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

The change in tone in the second half of the episode with everyone sucking up to Phos and acting like lovestruck schoolgirls doesn't help matters.
Mar 15, 2018 5:22 PM

Sep 2011
Ehh, that's certainly not what I expected. I mean I guessed that they would be pretty broken after that shocking event, and their wish to change would make them try even harder, but this kind of edgy new Phos is creeping me out :S And not just the bad hairstyle... Phos is definitely trying to be like Antarcticite, and they feel guily about what happened, but I hope they will revert back somewhat...

Phos' new power is pretty cool though, but I can see why others might be wary, not to mention that Cinnabar might become jealous due to their somewhat similar power, but Phos' not necessarily deadly to the others :/
Mar 26, 2018 10:22 PM

Dec 2012
Who is that? Phos?
WTF! It is. Looking a bit like Anta.
Phos slaying them.
Dat Jade booty cheek.
Phos forgot Cinnabar?
lol at them scared of Phos arms.
lol at Dia poking Phos.
Phos creating clones now.
Now Phos is protecting the twins. Full circle.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 11, 2018 11:55 AM
Sep 2017
everyone from start expected of phos to become strong which she became but not on the loss of her personality
Sep 23, 2018 7:10 AM

Sep 2011
Phos is certainly now like, "I'm fucking tired of everything".

Also, I'll never forget dat ass.

Dec 13, 2018 2:59 PM

May 2013
I like this new Phos C: there are traces of her former self in there as well, so I'm def all for it. I just don't want the loss to consume her, so it's good she can still be her old self as well

I feel bad she gets nightmares about Antarc though :( Antarc broke while smiling. I wish she could remember that in her dreams :(

Seems like Bort might be jealous...?
But since both of them are so strong, they should focus on protecting the others-- not about who's the #1 :3 Hopefully it's not jealousy, buuuuut. We'll see .-.
Jan 9, 2019 12:52 AM

Oct 2012
Awww
She's stronger now but she paid the price.. by having that awful hairstyle xD
"Signature removed"
Jan 27, 2019 6:47 PM
Apr 2018
Meh, I don't like neither her hairstyle nor her eyes now, but at least she has stopped joking around when patrolling. I hope she gets back to part of her old behaviour.

VarunaBles said:

^ I'm surprised nobody commented about that rocky ass. I mean, it looks great!

Haha All of them have looked juicy since episode 1
Aug 21, 2019 11:50 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Zelev said:
I'm actually sad Phos had to change, but survival of the fittest I guess. Good ep. I miss Antarct-whatever.

This was a perfect follow up episode, it tried to shy away from what happened, make Phos move on, learn from it and face it, and IMO it was still sad through and though, because this is just a sharp change to Phos, and this difference just weighs alot on what happened in winter.
Really teared up through the whole episode.
Nov 20, 2019 3:32 PM

Jan 2011
This episode kinda rushed don't you think? Last episode Phos is carried to home, in beginning of winter she combat Lunarian directly. And her shift to jaded personality isn't given room, we don't get to see her thought or her breaking down.
On other note it is cute how other are fawning over her and she is uncomfortable with that.
the girls definitely make out while sleeping, look at Bort.
Also her brief meeting with Cinnabar in the end. It is regretful Cinnabar doesn't comment on her changes
HyoroemonNov 21, 2019 4:00 AM
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Apr 3, 2020 9:20 AM

May 2016
She was strong but after that and that.... ;.;

The girls acted like kids when they approached Phos which was amusing in it's own way.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

105 by Asnwert123 »»
Sep 19, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

319 by mtsRhea »»
Sep 9, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

116 by Muow »»
Aug 30, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2017

112 by Muow »»
Aug 29, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

149 by Muow »»
Aug 29, 4:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.