Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
COPPELION
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2013 4:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah a little background story revealed...

Aoi is pathetic as usual. Oh shit, that robot made it out of the facility. Look @ that badass. Meh, the Ozu sisters is back now. I'm not surprised anyways. I'm ready for ROUND 2.
Nov 27, 2013 8:32 AM

May 2013
Aoi finally came out of that room. No-Sense gets to see the outside world for the first time. Looks like their plan will begin.
Nov 27, 2013 8:39 AM

Jul 2010
Aoi is still annoying. Ozu sisters are back.
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Nov 27, 2013 9:25 AM

Sep 2011
hmm lets summarize this episode

- The most useless character Aoi is still useless, but don't forget she made some rice balls Yay.

- More tears yes drown me in all your tears.

-The Ozu Sisters are back. Sure lets tie up someone with super strength instead of killing them so they can conventaily come try and kill us again later. Yum got to love that plot.

-We finally learn where the prego chicks baby daddy is (Sorry I'll be around shortly to collect money from those who bet incest) and conventionally enough he's with first platoon yum yum last minute plot.

- The regenerating ability and regenerating times for the Coppelion is pretty much bullshit at this point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2013 9:42 AM

Sep 2012
ColdXClue said:
- The most useless character Aoi is still useless, but don't forget she made some rice balls Yay.
I am sure the story makes Aoi so useless so far only in order to make her the pivotal character to turn the tide when she "wakes up". This is my prediction.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 27, 2013 9:58 AM

May 2013
Hope the plan ends up successful, OMG Aoi is so f**n annoying.
Is Naruse stupid why didn´t she killed the Ozu sisters las time -_-
Nov 27, 2013 9:59 AM

Aug 2010
Not a bad ep but Only thing I cared about is Super No-sense V2 XD

Oh and Haruto's reaction to food hehe.
Nov 27, 2013 10:01 AM

May 2013
No-sense is the best character this far :v
Nov 27, 2013 10:19 AM
Aug 2013
Aoi back hugging no sense was kinda funny XD it looked like some romantic separation was going on XD and I really thought I'd find someone here shipping No sense and Aoi ahaha

NO Sense dramatic much

This might be a little late but, Ibuki's baby bump... looks really weird, it's too big (like she's carrying multiple babies) and oddly shaped. and I think it's not because of the dress, she's not bloated either..

YAY OZU SHIMAI!!!!!!
Nov 27, 2013 10:24 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Aoi's true power is making rice balls. I'm wondering if the people who made Aoi got a woman who cries a lot because she could not sell rice balls, and then one day she makes a new recipe and they taste good.

Finally the Ozu sisters woke. I've been waiting for the action to get back up. As for the pregnant woman it was nice to see who the father appears to be. I wonder if the others in that platoon know.

Nov 27, 2013 11:17 AM

Dec 2010
This series is certainly shaping up! I quite like the Ozu Sisters, so it should be interesting seeing them back in action!
Nov 27, 2013 11:20 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Well finally Aoi decides to come out of the room, should've just done so earlier instead of making a big deal out it. Ozu sisters are awake...I'd rather not see Shion's insane face, but it's inevitable. But nice to know who the person that let Aoi go is.
Nov 27, 2013 11:59 AM
Jan 2013
Ozu sister are back.

Ibuki's husband is a member of Division 1? Shit, I hope the baby doesn't turn out to be a freak.
Nov 27, 2013 1:29 PM

Apr 2011
Why did they even send Aoi on this mission anyway? She's utterly useless and rather annoying. Naruse is super-strong, glasses girl has super senses, and Aoi is super useless. I hope she does have some kind of hidden power that she'll reveal sometime soon down the line, because as is she's just a waste of screen time.

Also it was pretty idiotic to let the Ozu sisters live, knowing full well they would escape as soon as they woke up and return to cause trouble. Maybe the girls are naive enough to refuse to kill an opponent, but you'd think the Foreman or someone would have the guts to do what needs to be done. I mean they shot a fucking tank shell at them, you'd think that would at least imply they were willing to execute an opponent that can't be confined.

At the same time, No-Sense was pretty sweet and now he has a combat upgrade! Go No-Sense! I agree with commenters above, he's the best character in the series :P

3/5, annoying plot holes but still enjoyable.
Nov 27, 2013 2:24 PM

Nov 2013
Aoi left the room, yay. I was actually happy that she left it. No sense is gonna give someone the business though I'm sure that he's going to die now that they made him a fighter and remodeled him (It wouldn't make sense any other way >.<) Aoi is probably going to cry at his death and use her powers. Because that's usually how things go. On that matter what ARE her power, I'm starting to think that she might actually have telekinesis, or mind control from her personality. Either way the next episode will be good like this one most likely and everyone is going to cry like it's some kind of fat camp.
http://typhoonlordgiref.blogspot.com/ <---- until I finish my banner

I can forget everything about an anime and still remember the music that was in it. Music is the path to the soul.
Nov 27, 2013 2:24 PM

Jun 2013
Why does everyone seem to think that they should have killed the Ozu sisters?? I mean do you not realize how incredibly out of character that would be? The only one among who you might think would even consider it is Haruto but it would still be pretty far fetched since he just dislikes humans. He would probably never kill another coppelion.

Overall I like the series but I wish they would cut down on all the crying. It has gotten better but in the earlier episodes it was pretty ridiculous :/
Nov 27, 2013 2:47 PM

Feb 2011
I hate these kind of boring episodes =/

Thought it's gonna be action-packed again after that cliffhanger last episode but hey ... it's Coppelion we're talking about -_-'
Nov 27, 2013 3:06 PM

Jul 2010
Oh, I missed you Aoi, I missed you like I would miss a sharp poisoned dagger stabbed in my chest.

No-sense best character.
Nov 27, 2013 3:47 PM

Jun 2008
No-sense is the only character that actually makes sense.
Nov 27, 2013 4:12 PM

Sep 2012
Useless Aoi, but I still have hope that she will develop some amazing power.
No-sense is really the best character!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Nov 27, 2013 4:37 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good episode that hypes up the incoming battle. Looking forward to next episode!
Nov 27, 2013 4:38 PM

May 2013
Canopus said:

This
I am the punishment of God,
If you had not committed great sins,
God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
Nov 27, 2013 4:41 PM

Nov 2012
Labor.Last supper.Last mission.

Aoi not a hikikomori no more.Some bonding time with No-Sense(who's a combat robot now).

Noah's Ark,adding some religious aspect to make the show seem broad.

Father in 1st division,predictable.Or was it mentioned before,pretty sure it was.

More Ozu Sister & Planet(?) next episode.
VanishingKiraNov 27, 2013 4:44 PM
Nov 27, 2013 6:22 PM

Aug 2013
Aoi finally came out of her room and most likely with her annoyingness recharged XD!

I hope the baby doesn't turn out to be a ghoul :(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 27, 2013 7:02 PM

Sep 2013
No-Sense is ready to fight!

Next week will be action packed :D
Nov 27, 2013 7:40 PM
Sep 2012
Now even the damn robot is calling Aoi useless.
Nov 27, 2013 8:16 PM

Nov 2008
It was a bit weird how Aoi came out.. So many people kept asking her, but she didn't came out even when she sneaked out a few times..

Lyyu said:
Useless Aoi, but I still have hope that she will develop some amazing power.
No-sense is really the best character!

I also have a feeling Aoi will be the game changer here... Hmm..
blEh SIGGY
Nov 27, 2013 8:28 PM
Jul 2018
alexpte said:

This.
Nov 27, 2013 8:33 PM

Jul 2010
Canopus said:

Dude you made me spill my juice.
Nov 27, 2013 9:47 PM

Dec 2012
Nice episode. NoSense got a pretty nice upgrade. The Ozu Sisters are back. Next week looks pretty good.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 27, 2013 11:04 PM

Jul 2013
Basically a set up episode by escaping this wind pendemic that will cover in 2 days. The Ozu sisters will have some payback from Ibara now...

No-sense made this episode a lot better XD. Well, I give Aoi some credit when she remembers the 1st division guy that knows Ibuki, still hoping for her to be useful. Time to make their plan work for next episode :D

Nov 27, 2013 11:46 PM

Nov 2011
Aoi why you soooo annoying -.-

Decent episode not great hopefully will pick up a bit more now in action and enjoyment.
Nov 28, 2013 12:26 AM

Apr 2012
Lol'ed so hard at Haruto carrying a lot of weapons~ XD

and I find it weird that they animated the sky in planet to move but the animals boarding the truck are just standing there while Aoi and 2 other people are moving...
Nov 28, 2013 1:29 AM

Mar 2013
They are going to break our hearts if they Kill No-Sense... but I am predicting that to happen T_T (and no, I don't knownif that happens or not, I'm just making an assumption)
Nov 28, 2013 3:43 AM

Sep 2008
Ah, so they know for roundabout 9 months that she's pregnant and just NOW they noticed there's someone who could help giving birth to her child. wtf? o.ô
However, have to admit that the granny is kinda funny.

Aoi coming back at the little dinner party was kinda cute, even if i don't like her.

No-sense ist awesome! The only good char in this anime that really seems to make sense.
He looked so damn badass after the modification!

All in all, again an episode that has been at the same worse level as all the ones before, sadly.
Nov 28, 2013 6:14 AM

Aug 2013
oh, another episode full of contractions, hahahaha. All I remembered was the girl in pain cos of her contractions, and some bla bla bla hahahaa, and also No-sense-kun

Now I'm ready for the Ozu sisters next episode!
Nov 28, 2013 6:44 AM
Jan 2011
Ozu sister are back and more angry than before.

Man, Ibuki is really annoying, she still wants them to save her husband who is a member of Div 1.
Nov 28, 2013 8:42 AM

Dec 2012
Now I'm fairly certain that they intentionally made Aoi useless, its a theme with Aoi seemingly feeling inferior to the others.

Okay build up episode I guess. As usual, it is nothing spectacular, although it isn't plain horrible.
Nov 28, 2013 2:30 PM

Apr 2013
No sense - makes sense.
Aoi - useless.
Ozu sisters are back \o/
Nov 28, 2013 2:36 PM

Jul 2012
Well it is time to move out people.

Great episode!!!
Nov 29, 2013 5:15 AM

Dec 2011
Is this the most feel good ending to any episode of this series yet?

Things are all really coming together now, as the group start to make their escape attempt. But while they have a distraction for the sisters, they don't have a way to stop the army. Or a way to get to the baby's father... That sounds like a suicide mission. If it works at all.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 29, 2013 8:18 AM

Sep 2013
No-sense is the best character in the show.
Nov 29, 2013 11:51 AM

Jan 2013
Alright episode. Doesn't feel like much happened.
I liked the color scheme this episode.
Nov 29, 2013 12:18 PM

May 2012
Aoi is cute as always. I like how she was scarred after hearing about Ozu sisters
Nov 29, 2013 1:15 PM

Mar 2013
I'm totally tired of Aoi. I'm sure that I've never saw in my life an anime character as useless as her. What do you gain by staying locked in a room? I can't stand her, sh*t. While Ibara does 90% of the work, it's certainly the strongest. At least she should help in the lighter work, right? I don't care what kind of abilities she really has, but if she doesn't use them at the right time, is definitely useless.

Anyway, this episode was good. The plan to fix the electric rail system, thus leaving the former capital is ingenious, but dangerous, even if they are very well prepared and even with the help of non-sense. It seems like he's really pro at everything after all. It'll be hard to distract Ozu sisters and the first division while the maintenance team manages the system, I hope their plan works out and everyone can safely leave that city, although I'm a bit hesitant about it. Looking forward to the next episode.
HeiizeNov 29, 2013 1:18 PM
Nov 30, 2013 2:56 AM

Aug 2012
No more bloomers, but this episode was quite good. No-sense turned into a war machine, that's pretty good but i hope this robot will survive the upcoming battle with the psycho sisters.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Nov 30, 2013 11:32 AM

Dec 2008
Why do I have this nagging feeling that Aoi is going to fuck something up and cause the plan to fail?

Looking good, No-sense!

Sent with Mal Updater
Nov 30, 2013 11:51 AM
Feb 2012
Grandma Ayase has already had more character development than Aoi. And she's more useful than Aoi.

I don't see the need for a diversion team, to be honest. They could've simply thrown Aoi out there, and while she was being brutally killed, the rest could've escaped safely.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 30, 2013 11:53 AM
Feb 2012
symbv said:
ColdXClue said:
I am sure the story makes Aoi so useless so far only in order to make her the pivotal character to turn the tide when she "wakes up". This is my prediction.

When she 'wakes up', Aoi will probably screw up so badly that the whole world will be destroyed because of it.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 30, 2013 1:44 PM

Jun 2012
Akanezora said:
Oh, I missed you Aoi, I missed you like I would miss a sharp poisoned dagger stabbed in my chest.

Yes, I really missed Aoi so much! I'm glad she finally isn't isolated.

This series is probably the most disappointing this season. Not necessarily the worst, but the most disappointing, as in I was actually expecting something.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2013

156 by Assassin2112 »»
Apr 28, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Nov 5, 2013

129 by Assassin2112 »»
Apr 26, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2013

70 by Dekom »»
Feb 28, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

85 by Dekom »»
Feb 27, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

72 by Dekom »»
Feb 26, 3:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.