Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 23, 3:20 AM

Oct 2018
I used to never drop shows when I was still in school. But as time goes on I don't have the interest or time to finish shitty shows. I still try to if they are a short series or movie. But my dropped continues to grow each season. Anyways I have 3 questions; Do you drop shows? (explain criteria for when) Do you use the 3 episode rule? and do you drop airing shows? And if started dropping shows I would like to know how much time you were watching shows before you started to. (It took me probably 4 years before I started dropping shows, and not being a completionist.")
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 3:21 AM

Jan 2009
not enough i should drop more to be honest
Apr 23, 3:33 AM

Sep 2016
EverRealm said:
Do you drop shows? (explain criteria for when)
Yes, when they are boring or annoying.

EverRealm said:
Do you use the 3 episode rule?
No, if the 1st episode is disappointing, then the rest is probably too.

EverRealm said:
and do you drop airing shows?
Yes, see above.

EverRealm said:
And if started dropping shows I would like to know how much time you were watching shows before you started to.
Can't remember, but I once was a completionist too, until I eventually realized how pointless and silly it is to complete something that doesn't entertain me.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 23, 3:34 AM

Feb 2020
Yes, if it's way too boring or annoying.
Apr 23, 3:40 AM

Aug 2017
Yes and actually I should do that more.

I sometimes use the 3 episode rule, if I'm uncertain.

And yes I also drop airing shows. Actually they are my most dropped ones.
Apr 23, 3:43 AM

Dec 2022
Rarely, but I do drop a show if it agitates me enough that continuing to watch it would be an exercise in frustration. Generally, I do some precautionary sleuthing on anime before picking them up, meaning I can already dismiss and ignore any series that looks undesirable beforehand, which streamlines the process.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 23, 3:44 AM

Jul 2015
EverRealm said:
Do you drop shows?

Yes. I drop shows when they are boring, annoying, or just plain bad

EverRealm said:

I couldn't care less about this "rule"

EverRealm said:

Yes. I see no difference between airing and completed shows

EverRealm said:
And if started dropping shows I would like to know how much time you were watching shows before you started to

Not sure tbh
Apr 23, 3:44 AM
Feb 2021
I mark shows as dropped when I either drop it (because I found it trashy, boring or generic) or when I fall out of it (by taking too long to finish watching it, forgetting all about the show's plot and then giving up rewatching).

I do use the 3 episode rule, and it doesn't matter if it's airing or not — if it's trash, it's trash, and that's it. I've been dropping shows I don't like since the very beginning highly likely.
Apr 23, 3:45 AM

Nov 2023
Drop it its 5/10 or below or theres too much food on your plate, Its not very worth the time

When to drop is 3 episodes minimum, it gives you a sizable glimpse to how the rest would be like
Apr 23, 3:47 AM

Apr 2020
from watching so much anime u can really easily predict when a show is gonna get good or not, and its overall score also helps. i don't have enough time to just keep forcing myself to watch shows I know are shit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 4:06 AM

Apr 2024
Some common sense for y'all.

This response is rather long, so here is tldr: communities already know which parts of the series are considered good and bad, up to the episode № where sudden plot twists happen, and if you watch something that you don't like, you should google which parts of the series are considered good, and decide for yourself if it is worth your time to suffer through the rest to start them, or if it would be better to watch something else which is good since the very first episode already.

EverRealm said:

Yes. When I do not like decisions made by its authors, I skip them and watch something else instead. Most of the time, I drop because I find writing to be bad. My second most popular reason to drop something is bad animation (odds are I will not even start watching it). I have almost never dropped something due to poor direction because I have never encountered directing decisions that were that bad, except for probably one comedy show (Another).

EverRealm said:

3 episode rule is nonsense. It came from a show the screenwriter of which has deliberately made a couple of bad writing decisions to surprise everyone with some shock value in the end of the 3rd episode. There are not many shows that make use of this approach. A presence of tragic twist may be not indicative of writing quality, and if it is ever present, you will already know it even before watching it, because it is already known in the community when these mood changes happen. If I still have to suffer through an entire season of lackluster writing and unfunny jokes just to get to something good (Steins;Gate, Clannad, Haruhi Suzumiya), I'd rather watch something else.

You can understand if something is worth watching or not just by one episode. One. Not three or two. One. It is rare for writing to be of inconsistent quality, such as writing of the second season is suddenly better than the first one, second arc better than the first, and so on. This is true for particular episodes too. It is very unlikely that something absolutely atrocious in the very first episode will become better in the next series, and if it suddenly does, there is already critical consensus whether some parts of the show are better or worse than others (The Promised Neverland season 2, Chimera Ants Arc in Hunter x Hunter, Depressed magician arc in Mushoku Tensei), and you should consult the community instead of exercising palm leaf reading. Again, if you don't like something from the very first chapters, you don't have to suffer through it, simply watch something else.

You can understand if something is worth watching in less than one episode. It is unlikely that an anime studio, an animal the survival of which in the wild market depends on the right calculation of risks and profits, would waste most of its budget on something rather average or even worse than average, just to create a well-animated trash that will flop. You probably won't believe me that everyone knows about exceptions already (such as Demon slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen), but they are what they are - exceptions. It is true that the absolute majority of anime's production value reflects their artistic value rather well, and if something looks, sounds, feels, and, in the worst cases, smells like shit, in 90% of all cases, this will also taste like shit, and you won't need to make sure by consuming it.

EverRealm said:
do you drop airing shows?

I don't watch what's airing, so no. In fact, it is easier to suffer through bad shows when they are airing, because they require just around 20 minutes of your personal time per week than hours you can spend per day, an it is easier to tolerate 20 minutes of trash per week than 120 minutes of trash per day.
PostMahouShoujoApr 23, 4:10 AM
Black★Rock Shooter (TV) is beyond its time arthouse fantasy/psychological drama/psychological horror/action. Should you watch it? See my review.

Apr 23, 4:10 AM

Nov 2013
I don't drop the show, but I will sometimes put it on the backburner for an extended length of time.

Sometimes I'll circle back years later to finish.
Apr 23, 4:33 AM

Oct 2018
Reply to PostMahouShoujo
Some common sense for y'all.

This response is rather long, so here is tldr: communities already know which parts of the series are considered good and bad, up to the episode № where sudden plot twists happen, and if you watch something that you don't like, you should google which parts of the series are considered good, and decide for yourself if it is worth your time to suffer through the rest to start them, or if it would be better to watch something else which is good since the very first episode already.

EverRealm said:

Yes. When I do not like decisions made by its authors, I skip them and watch something else instead. Most of the time, I drop because I find writing to be bad. My second most popular reason to drop something is bad animation (odds are I will not even start watching it). I have almost never dropped something due to poor direction because I have never encountered directing decisions that were that bad, except for probably one comedy show (Another).

EverRealm said:

3 episode rule is nonsense. It came from a show the screenwriter of which has deliberately made a couple of bad writing decisions to surprise everyone with some shock value in the end of the 3rd episode. There are not many shows that make use of this approach. A presence of tragic twist may be not indicative of writing quality, and if it is ever present, you will already know it even before watching it, because it is already known in the community when these mood changes happen. If I still have to suffer through an entire season of lackluster writing and unfunny jokes just to get to something good (Steins;Gate, Clannad, Haruhi Suzumiya), I'd rather watch something else.

You can understand if something is worth watching or not just by one episode. One. Not three or two. One. It is rare for writing to be of inconsistent quality, such as writing of the second season is suddenly better than the first one, second arc better than the first, and so on. This is true for particular episodes too. It is very unlikely that something absolutely atrocious in the very first episode will become better in the next series, and if it suddenly does, there is already critical consensus whether some parts of the show are better or worse than others (The Promised Neverland season 2, Chimera Ants Arc in Hunter x Hunter, Depressed magician arc in Mushoku Tensei), and you should consult the community instead of exercising palm leaf reading. Again, if you don't like something from the very first chapters, you don't have to suffer through it, simply watch something else.

You can understand if something is worth watching in less than one episode. It is unlikely that an anime studio, an animal the survival of which in the wild market depends on the right calculation of risks and profits, would waste most of its budget on something rather average or even worse than average, just to create a well-animated trash that will flop. You probably won't believe me that everyone knows about exceptions already (such as Demon slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen), but they are what they are - exceptions. It is true that the absolute majority of anime's production value reflects their artistic value rather well, and if something looks, sounds, feels, and, in the worst cases, smells like shit, in 90% of all cases, this will also taste like shit, and you won't need to make sure by consuming it.

EverRealm said:
do you drop airing shows?

I don't watch what's airing, so no. In fact, it is easier to suffer through bad shows when they are airing, because they require just around 20 minutes of your personal time per week than hours you can spend per day, an it is easier to tolerate 20 minutes of trash per week than 120 minutes of trash per day.
@PostMahouShoujo I wish you would add the actual amount of shows you've seen to your MAL. But anyways I agree with most of your points beside the 3 episode rule. I believe that's useful for determining if a show can actually get better. Which I have seen often, while not wasting too much of your time. But I can't really respond to you well without knowing what you like and don't like; because it seems to me you just dislike shounen.
Apr 23, 4:36 AM

Sep 2018
- 332 dropped. I did enjoy some anime I dropped the first time after giving them another try, but that's precisely because I dropped them in the first place: if I had forced myself to complete them when it wasn't the right time, now I would just hate them.
- one episode rule: the first episode is quite often better than the rest from a technical standpoint, since it must hook viewers in + less scheduling problems
- I drop about 40% of the seasonals I start watching, but I'm starting to make exceptions for exceptionally bad hyped anime (like Solo Leveling and Kaiju n°8) and complete them.
Apr 23, 4:41 AM

Oct 2018
Reply to Nirinbo
- 332 dropped. I did enjoy some anime I dropped the first time after giving them another try, but that's precisely because I dropped them in the first place: if I had forced myself to complete them when it wasn't the right time, now I would just hate them.
- one episode rule: the first episode is quite often better than the rest from a technical standpoint, since it must hook viewers in + less scheduling problems
- I drop about 40% of the seasonals I start watching, but I'm starting to make exceptions for exceptionally bad hyped anime (like Solo Leveling and Kaiju n°8) and complete them.
@Nirinbo Mainly replying for Solo Leveling and Kaiju no 8. If you don't like action then why do you even try watching airing shows with the genre? I looked at your MAL and it seems like you like SOL and typically prefer the demographic of seinen. I'm assuming its because of hype, but would like to know your thoughts.
Apr 23, 4:43 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to EverRealm
@PostMahouShoujo I wish you would add the actual amount of shows you've seen to your MAL. But anyways I agree with most of your points beside the 3 episode rule. I believe that's useful for determining if a show can actually get better. Which I have seen often, while not wasting too much of your time. But I can't really respond to you well without knowing what you like and don't like; because it seems to me you just dislike shounen.
@EverRealm
I can't really respond to you well without knowing what you like and don't like

I like drama and high-budget arthouse and dislike everything generic and average, that's all.
Black★Rock Shooter (TV) is beyond its time arthouse fantasy/psychological drama/psychological horror/action. Should you watch it? See my review.

Apr 23, 5:00 AM

Aug 2013
1) Do you drop shows?
Yes I do. As soon as I'm bored with it or dislike it for having themes I have no interest in or characters I really don't like.

2) Do you use the 3 episode rule?
Not anymore. I used to use this rule to make sure I don't drop anything to soon. I used this rule more to give anything a better chance. Unfortunately I noticed that if the first episode doesn't hit, it ain't going to become much better. So no, I don't stick to this rule anymore. I might drop something before the first episode even finishes.

3) Do you drop airing shows?
The fact they are an airing show does not grant them immunity to my drop powers.

The bonus question: "When did you started dropping shows?"
I really don't remember when exactly, but I do know which anime caused a before and an after effect. Before watching Punch Line I never dropped anything & completed everything whether I liked it or not. After Punch Line, my drop list started to grow consistently.
I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

STEAM's GOTY 2024 the Ghost of Tsushima
Apr 23, 5:00 AM

Sep 2018
Reply to EverRealm
@Nirinbo Mainly replying for Solo Leveling and Kaiju no 8. If you don't like action then why do you even try watching airing shows with the genre? I looked at your MAL and it seems like you like SOL and typically prefer the demographic of seinen. I'm assuming its because of hype, but would like to know your thoughts.
@EverRealm but I do like quite a few action + shounen anime: Chainsaw Man, JoJo, Hunter x Hunter, World Trigger and to a lesser extent also Fullmetal Alchemist, Mob Psycho 100, (EDIT: I even forgot about Shangri-La Frontier), Magi, Jujutsu Kaisen, Undead Unluck, Soul Eater.

Just like every genre, I'll like some anime and dislike some others.
NirinboApr 23, 9:52 AM
Apr 23, 5:03 AM
Apr 2024
1. yes
2. no I use the 10-12 minutes rule
3. yes
4. I've never been a completionist, if an anime annoys/bores me I drop it
Apr 23, 5:05 AM

Jan 2023
I don’t drop shows regardless of their quality or how much they can drive me to insanity. Once I decide to start something, I commit and see myself to the end. I know that sounds like a time-waster and what not, but either way I’ve never dropped despite all of the low ratings I’ve given and I will continue to do so. I’m also a firm believer that sometimes you should watch something not so good to sort of figure out or remember what you like and don’t like and other stuff.

The three episode rule is also not a good rule of thumb, it’s way too rigid and inflexible and can seriously adjust depending on the length of the show itself.
Apr 23, 5:52 AM

Apr 2020
1.Yes, I drop any show that is boring for me and I will never understand the whole concept of no drop policy.

2.No, unless we talk about a show with 12-13 episodes or something which introduces the plot from early on, 3 episodes are not always enough.

3.Well, in my case, since day 1, since I dropped the first anime I watched (Tokyo Ghoul).
Apr 23, 7:14 AM

Aug 2018
You can tell when an anime sucks by the first few episodes. There are exceptions, but still, some shows are really irredeemable from the start. I don't want to watch a certain number of episodes just to get to the good part.
Apr 23, 7:22 AM

Oct 2018
EverRealm said:

Yes. The criteria is variable. Sometimes it's because the show is bad. Sometimes it's because the show isn't interesting me. Sometimes it's because the show is simply average and I'd rather watch something else.

EverRealm said:

Not anymore.

EverRealm said:

Yes.

EverRealm said:
And if started dropping shows I would like to know how much time you were watching shows before you started to.

Can't remember. I was never a completionist.
Apr 23, 8:12 AM
Apr 2017
I do. My criteria is: I don't like the show/I'm not having fun

No. When I was younger I dropped stuff way too late because I was mostly watching supposed state-of-the-art anime and instead of dropping death note after 3 to 5 episodes, as I would have, I slogged through 27 thinking the entire time "I mean, it has to actually get good at some point, right?". I learned my lesson and for stuff like hakata tonkotsu ramens, gibiate, mieruko-chan and dr stone I dropped within 1 to 2 episodes. For HTR I dropped it in the first 10 minutes just because of how fucking godawful it was to look at, made my eyes bleed.

Most of my dropped shows were (I use the past because I don't really watch seasonals anymore) airing shows. If something is fairly forgettable, there's a higher chance I either forgot I watched an episode of it or that I simply can't be arsed to watch the following ones. If it's a show that's already complete, chances are A) I already know if it's at least decent and B) it's probably closer to my tastes than a random seasonal, so the drop% is lower. My drop rate rn is low anyway, both because I watch anime very rarely and because I know what I like so it's hard for me to watch complete garbage.

DN was one of the first shows I ever watched, so I started dropping them pretty much right off the bat. Wish I'd dropped more of them honestly.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Apr 23, 8:48 AM
Oct 2019
No I don't and I even say finishing the shows I considered bad helped enhance the experience of the better shows.
Magikano made school rumble more enjoyable
Chainsaw man made bocchi the rock better
In those two instances I watched a show I considered awful but the next one end up better on the reception. Even now it happens again Alice gear expansion boring as it was make me appreciate the season 2 of danger in my heart.(Ironic in this case as I wasn't a fan of season 1).
Apr 23, 8:56 AM

Sep 2013
-Yes, but only have dropped shows in some cases in which the show turned to be very bad and boring or it is very long and I've lost interest completely.

The ones that came to my mind were with Bleach crappy filler and later when Toei version of toriko turned out to be a let down compared to the ufotable adaptation.
Apr 23, 9:15 AM

Oct 2019
Yes, I do it when I find a show boring, but I I try not to If I think there may be something further ahead that may hook me or leave an impact on me.

Sometimes it pays off (pet, shinsekai yori, Natsume's book of friends)

Sometimes it doesn't (other side picnic, higurashi, sakugan)
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Apr 23, 9:17 AM
Mar 2016
I usually watch at work so I never really drop shows. If it's boring I kind of just tune it out and use it as background music, if it's interesting I don't get much work done hahah
Apr 23, 9:32 AM

Feb 2024
I easily drop poor shows, not obsessed with completion at all. Unless I intend to make a specific note for memory, I don't even list them on MAL. They must be consigned to oblivion.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Apr 23, 9:32 AM

Apr 2024
I do.

It's not even that I go "oh, I'll drop this now" I just kinda stop watching, then later on when I come across it and still don't want to keep watching I'll go ahead and officially drop it.

I really don't understand the "If I start watching I must finish" mentality. Wouldn't that make you wary to even try longer series?
Apr 23, 9:40 AM
Jun 2023
If I do not get time to watch a specific series for a long time, then i tend to forget about it.
Apr 23, 9:44 AM

Jun 2012
I sample a lot of Anime. If I don't plan to complete them from the outset, am I really dropping them?
Apr 23, 10:37 AM

Aug 2011
Yes, I drop. I don't have a problem dropping something if I'm really not enjoying it, though if I'm only a few episodes to the end by the time that feeling comes up, I'll usually just push through and finish.

I don't have any specific criteria, and I've never followed the 3 episode rule. If I have the feeling of really not wanting to watch something anymore, no matter the reason, then that's enough for me to drop it. If I drop something only a few episodes in, I'll usually just delete it from my list altogether, rather than add it to my dropped list, since it doesn't feel like I seriously started it in the first place.

Yes, I'll drop airing shows. That doesn't make a difference to me.

I don't think there was ever a time when I wouldn't drop, even really early on. I've never been a completionist.
Apr 23, 10:48 AM

Feb 2023
At first I tried to watch everything to just give it a chance. Then I realised most of the shows aren't fun for me, so I started to drop anime. But I still watch about 3-4 episodes to check if something is good and don't even add it on my list.
Apr 23, 11:25 AM

May 2018
3 episodes rule? Nonsense. I may drop a show after a few seconds already. No need to struggle a whole hour lol.

Apr 23, 11:39 AM

Feb 2021
I don't usually drop shows that have finished airing (only one being Another) but I do drop a lot of weekly shows if they're either bad but not ironically good, or just don't interest me. Sometimes i'll drop shows after finishing a season (e.g. Mashle, Blue Lock, Solo Levelling) because I like to give the more popular shows a longer chance, but don't always want to continue past the first season. My criteria for dropping is that I have to be before episode 7 for 12 episode shows, or 14 for 24 episode shows, anything longer really depends on the show. I also don't allow myself to drop shows on their final seasons, though any season before is fine.
CheesyJenApr 23, 11:42 AM
Apr 23, 11:50 AM

Nov 2019
Imagine dropping a show, na bro that shit is for people who cant take a hit.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Apr 23, 12:46 PM

Sep 2007
Reply to TheDarkLordOtaku
I don't drop the show, but I will sometimes put it on the backburner for an extended length of time.

TheDarkLordOtaku said:

Pretty much the same here and I usually do research to see if it's something I'll enjoy or like before picking any anime to watch.
Apr 23, 12:52 PM

May 2023
Yeah.. Give it a try.. if it fails to grasp attention or entertain.. drop 'em..
Apr 23, 1:50 PM
Nov 2017
Hell yes, I drop shows. Most anime are garbage!

I'll drop shows the instant they become bad. I'm not tryna waste my time. I'll only continue if I feel it will get good not too far in the future.

I always list them too, so I can show people how a bad a show truly is.

Someone said to do research to see if a show is good, but that's just a good way to spoil yourself.

And I don't need to really watch bad shows to appreciate good shows like someone else said.

So yes, I drop shows a lot because most anime are trash.
Ravex1Apr 23, 1:56 PM
Apr 23, 2:09 PM

Aug 2021
I drop because I'm boring and it's difficult for somethings to hold my attention.

Apr 23, 5:15 PM

Feb 2021
I will never understand why anyone would restrict themselves by not dropping shows. It's a hobby, not a chore. If a commitment makes your hobby less enjoyable, then don't commit to it.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Apr 23, 5:25 PM

Mar 2014
Definitely- (as evident by my dropped list lol) I’ll give it a fair try but as soon as i start to not enjoy what i’m watching for whatever reason i’ll drop it, even if it’s halfway through the first episode. Otherwise what’s the point? To just torture myself?
Edit: i will say though there are rare occasions where if there’s something in it that shines through enough on ones i consider 5 or above i’ll push through till the end, anything i consider 4 or below though i won’t even bother
purplemoon_Apr 23, 6:10 PM
🌙

I wish you an ounce of luck
Apr 23, 7:23 PM

Dec 2012
Occasionally, but I do research into the shows I watch beforehand, so I don't really end up dropping that many shows as most of the things I don't like get weeded out before I start them.

174 dropped VS 2,800 completed is only a 6% drop rate.

I would drop for:

• Having a cast of unlikable characters I don't care about anything happening to
  • It's boring
  • It's annoying or irritating me too much
  • It's offensive or gross
  • They kill off the characters I liked
  • I just can't motivate myself to watch any more of the show
  • Too much filler, flashbacks, recap episodes, or other repetitive crap to waste my time instead of advancing the story
  • Too long and no end in sight
  • Unavailability, can't find the rest, no English translation

At this point it really only takes me one episode to figure out whether I want to continue it. Though, I am always open to trying it again later if I feel like I haven't given it a fair shake. I resurrected a few and finished them.

I was a completionist for around 7 years, before deciding that my sanity was more important than my desire to finish the show.
KruszerApr 23, 8:12 PM
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Apr 23, 8:17 PM

Jul 2021
I drop pretty aggressively. Not dropping shows isn't a badge of honour to me.
Apr 23, 8:41 PM

Dec 2021
short answer: yes
long answer: YESSSS!!
"Tits don't make the woman. It's the ass." - Darx
Apr 24, 1:57 AM

Jan 2023
Yes, I do drop shows that I don't like/enjoy, including airing ones, and I've always done it, never forced myself to sit through something I disliked.
Apr 24, 2:16 AM

Feb 2021
I don't drop shows, because I feel I'd have a better opinion if I have seen everything that happened. But I do you use a 1 episode rule, just to check out some anime. But I don't count them as dropped.

The Perfect Duo - has one who thinks and one who do's.
To have a party, there's at least two 

When the world is dark, and you feel near to end.
Just remember there's hope, in the form of a friend.

Apr 24, 2:17 AM

Mar 2018
i have a really bad problem where i tend to randomly drop or pause a show
around the second last episode? i have no idea why ... i've been told it's
probably cause of my add but it's actually so bad. and i try my best to
remind myself to go back and complete the show but i just can't? won't? idek.

the worst part is, i actually somewhat like the show most of the time ...
so i'm just dumb i think - or broken.

Apr 24, 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, all the time. A bad habit of mine.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What's an anime you like but would probably never try to show someone to get them into anime?

MeanMrMusician - 4 hours ago

10 by LoveYourSmile »»
26 seconds ago

» Why is fairytail the only Shonen anime that people complain for the power of Friendship when evrey other Shonen anime does.

Lol1268 - Jun 1

31 by ST63LTH »»
37 seconds ago

» What is the best anime cheering ever?

SgtBateMan - 4 hours ago

7 by Tirinchas »»
9 minutes ago

» Love at first sight XD ( 1 2 3 4 )

kirAth-shiAue - Mar 24, 2007

169 by Serafos »»
22 minutes ago

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 3 )

NoelleIsSleepy - May 2

147 by AramHovhanued »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.