Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 13, 4:59 PM

Dec 2021
It's been way over 1000 episodes, and I totally forgot about Helmeppo. I can imagine Koby might be in the same boat.

In a bold move to rescue Luffy, Chopper, and Bonney still stuck in the water, Jinbe jumps in to save them. Even with Franky trying to steer the Thousand Sunny away, the shark launches torpedoes, sending the ship underwater. Meanwhile, SWORD members Helmeppo and Hibari try, but fail, to convince Prince Grus to let them use a Seraphim to rescue Koby from the Blackbeard Pirates. As Bonney introduces herself and spills the beans that they're on a government island called Egghead, the rest of the Straw Hats get a lifeline from a giant robot, piloted by a young girl who claims to be Dr. Vegapunk.

After hanging out in Wano for more than 100 episodes, it feels great to explore a new island. I'm so pumped that we're finally going to learn more about Dr. Vegapunk, and I can't wait for his first appearance in the anime. Meeting Vegapunk is like a clear sign that we're heading towards the grand finale of the series. Back when this was happening in the manga, I thought Elbaf would be cool, but I'm sure this adventure will spill the beans on tons of the secrets we've been itching to uncover.

Toei has no shame whatsoever lmao.

Jan 13, 4:59 PM

Sep 2015

Surprisingly the sunny went upside down.

Not gonna lie, the still image of Jimbei looked horrifying

New person revealed , Dr Vegapunk?! O:
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 13, 5:01 PM

Nov 2016
Reply to IzanaSolos
It's been way over 1000 episodes, and I totally forgot about Helmeppo. I can imagine Koby might be in the same boat.

In a bold move to rescue Luffy, Chopper, and Bonney still stuck in the water, Jinbe jumps in to save them. Even with Franky trying to steer the Thousand Sunny away, the shark launches torpedoes, sending the ship underwater. Meanwhile, SWORD members Helmeppo and Hibari try, but fail, to convince Prince Grus to let them use a Seraphim to rescue Koby from the Blackbeard Pirates. As Bonney introduces herself and spills the beans that they're on a government island called Egghead, the rest of the Straw Hats get a lifeline from a giant robot, piloted by a young girl who claims to be Dr. Vegapunk.

After hanging out in Wano for more than 100 episodes, it feels great to explore a new island. I'm so pumped that we're finally going to learn more about Dr. Vegapunk, and I can't wait for his first appearance in the anime. Meeting Vegapunk is like a clear sign that we're heading towards the grand finale of the series. Back when this was happening in the manga, I thought Elbaf would be cool, but I'm sure this adventure will spill the beans on tons of the secrets we've been itching to uncover.

Toei has no shame whatsoever lmao.
@IzanaSolos

That's considered a spoiler. I would tag that tbh, don't wanna ruin the surprise for everyone hehe.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 13, 5:03 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to FMmatron
@IzanaSolos

That's considered a spoiler. I would tag that tbh, don't wanna ruin the surprise for everyone hehe.
@FMmatron just did lols wanna see their raw reaction for when they officaly anouce it. ;p

Jan 13, 5:03 PM

Nov 2016
I would call Doll mommy.

Loving the color schemes this arc. Grus and Vegapunk look great. And after so many years it's about time to show her and find out more about this character.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 13, 6:02 PM

Apr 2022
we finally get a better view of egghead, the island of the future and vegapunk's spot. a baddie claiming to be vegapunk looks great and so does admiral doll, love her design. everyone's on edge around punk right now. helmeppo is back, so is tashigi and the kids from punk hazard are nostalgic to see again. but nahh toei went all out with bonney lmao, caught every angle in 4k. also jimbei being very efficient carrying 3 df users at once, what a g. we're just getting started with egghead hell yeah.
Jan 13, 6:33 PM

Nov 2012
I've been having so much trouble streaming on CR that they're going to send me back to my Straw Hat ways.

I've been really excited for this episode. I thought hoped they'd get a little further.

They started identifying Sword members a little too quickly, didn't they?
dragynfaerieJan 13, 6:56 PM
Jan 13, 6:40 PM

Apr 2016
Yay Doll looks great, I liked the introduction of the new Marine characters
Vegapunk !!?
Jan 13, 6:59 PM
Aug 2020
once again, the team can not stay together

luffy is really special : "bogey"

i'm excited to see all the robots

VG is a girl, no way...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 13, 7:03 PM

Nov 2018
The fan service was on point in this episode. Anyone else notice the small error where Bonney's right arm was missing when she was touching her face?

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jan 13, 7:03 PM

Oct 2015
New arc and a new splendid animation style. This will be epic by the look of it
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 13, 7:23 PM

Aug 2019
I'm cackling; everyone was praising the new smooth animation in last week's episode, only for the animation in this one to be reminiscent of pre-Wano episodes in most shots. The regression is embarrassing; it felt like I was watching a Dressrosa episode.

Lame animation aside, I don't have much to say about the plot of the episode itself. The pacing wasn't horrible but that cliffhanger was predictable.
Jan 13, 7:33 PM

Jul 2007
Enter Bonny, the one character of the worst generation that really had no development in the story, what did you think oda was going to forget about her? It was kid and Hawkins time during the Wano arc but now its Bonny Time!

Jan 13, 8:12 PM

Mar 2020
Totally infatuated with this opening man
After an amazing episode, we had to have a little recap. But at least it was little.

Not very superb with the animation in this episode. Is to be expected though.

The shark was much more intimidating in the episode before.
Also, the shots of Egghead that we see, why are they so colorless?

So many shots of Bonney shirtless was... I'm not complaining lets just say xD

And we finally have gotten to see Vegapunk after so much buildup throughout the entire story! Although, she does not match the silhouette we saw of Vegapunk.

Never thought we'd see the Sunny turned upside down and every Straw Hat drowning, but we got that too

Good to see the children from Punk Hazard doing well, and meeting a Goth mommy admiral Doll. Coby is gonna be so dead at Hachinosu though.

A much longer chibi series at the end.
They sure have it figured out how to waste the time.

An average episode this time.
Jan 13, 8:25 PM
Dec 2022
We finally get to see Egghead island W also FREE KOBY HE AINT DO NOTHING WRONG nice to see bonney after like 20000 episodes, besides bonney I hope we see more urouge in the future

loved luffy going goofy mode lmao
Jan 13, 8:25 PM
Jan 2021
The Straw Hats are barely able to escape the thing that is trying to eat them. We soon find out that it’s a giant mechanical shark. This is interesting… Jimbei jumps into the water to rescue Luffy, Chopper and Bonney since they are all Devil Fruit users and can’t swim.

Franky unveils a new feature of the Thousand Sunny, Ship’s Bottom, Rabbit Screw which is essentially a propeller that comes out from the bottom of the ship. We see Vegapunk’s name on this shark and later we see it has the number 51. It hits the Sunny with torpedoes and the ship capsizes.

Jimbei is able to grab Luffy, Bonney, and Chopper. The shark attacks the four of them, but Jimbei is able to get everyone to safety. The shark is about to swallow the Straw Hats, but a giant robot punches the shark and it sinks into the ocean.

We get to see the kids from Punk Hazard that Caesar kidnapped and manipulated and it seems that the Navy are helping to get them back to their original size. We get to meet the Vice Admiral Doll who is the Naval Branch G-14 Base Commander and then we see Helmeppo and Navy HQ Commander Hibari begging “Prince” to go to the Pirate Island Fullalead to get Koby back. He says no given that place’s reputation as a beehive.

Jewelry Bonney introduces herself to Luffy, Chopper, and Jimbei and she Luffy about his newfound Gear 5 appearance. We learn that Jewelry’s ship was eaten by that shark and this island, Egghead, is supposed known for being 500 years in the future.

The Straw Hats wake up to the giant robot that saved them and we learn that pilot of it is none other than Dr. Vegapunk herself. That’s right, the scientist is a young woman!

Lastly we have the informational segment where we learn that Bonney’s birthday is September 1st and her favorite food is pizza. Her Devil Fruit power allows her to affect the ages of both herself and others. Her nickname is Glutton and the Worst Generation were first called Supernovas and she has business with Vegapunk.

I’M EXCITED FOR MORE!
Jan 13, 9:11 PM

Feb 2020
EGG HEAD

LESS GO!!1 🥚

Jan 13, 9:19 PM

Jun 2014
Vice Admiral Doll looking fine as hell and the girl at the end who claims she's Vegapunk, GYAT. She had hips and ass for days.

*Ahem* anyway, glad Bonney will be getting more screentime in the series in this arc. Lots of interesting developments are on the way.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 13, 9:46 PM

Jul 2013
Even knowing that we were heading towards Egghead Island, I didn't expect, on the one hand, that this huge shark was a machine/invention from Vegapunkt and, on the other hand, that it would cause such problems for Luffy and co. However, it makes sense when an attack occurs on such rough seas.
While the Rabbit Screw unfortunately may not have had the time to shine here, it is an extremely useful addition to the Sunny and will certainly be of great use in the future. I'm assuming that this drive also uses cola as an energy source, right?

Aside from that, Jimbei undoubtedly acted as an absolute lifesaver for Luffy, Chopper and Bonney, as neither Zoro, Sanji or anyone else could have reached them in such a short amount of time.

The fact that another of Vegapunk's machines appeared shortly after in the form of a giant robot and not only attacked the shark, but, as we later saw, also saved the Sunny and the rest of the Straw Hats, definitely made me suspicious , since both machines should actually be on the same side.

We haven't seen Tashigi and the children for quite a while, but I'm pleased to see that she continues to do such a great job and that the children seem to be making steady progress towards reaching their original size.

My God, Vice Admiral Doll is such a baddie and is by far the hottest base commander we've been introduced to so far. In general we were introduced to some new characters. Be it Hibari, who also seems to be very close to Koby, or Prince Grus, who will certainly play a certain role in this arc. By the way, great choice with Hino Satoshi as the voice. He has such a diverse voice and had done such incredible work in other roles (Ainz, Kamui, Sai, Rengoku, etc.) that this immediately made Grus 10 times better for me. By the way, what's the deal with the word (SWORD) that was repeatedly seen in the tooltip for the names?
Given his years of friendship with Koby, Helmeppo's desperate request for help is understandable, but Grus is completely right. A direct attack on Pirate Island would be like committing suicide, as there are certainly other pirates to be found who should not be underestimated, apart from Blackbeard's crew.

In general we received some interesting information. Not only does Egghead Island seem to be in close proximity to the G-14 base, but the new Pacifista in the form of the mysterious Seraphim's are also stationed there. Combined with the fact that Grus seems to have a connection to Drake, it makes this arc all the more exciting.

I certainly wasn't expecting anything like this, but the fan service for Bonney was more than welcome as she's an absolute eye-catcher.
With Luffy's new wanted poster, I was wondering if the question of his new look would come up at some point. Without giving too much away, he of course gave an answer that was very fitting and typical for him. Considering that Luffy and Bonney are both gluttons, they actually make a perfect duo. I can hardly imagine if these two had a child lol.
In classic Oda style, it seems that we'll finally find out more about Bonney in this arc. Especially considering her connection to Kuma and the fact that she has business with Vegapunk, I'm really looking forward to it. I knew Egghead Island would be an advanced place, but 500 years in the future? Seriously?

The ending left me slightly astonished, as I had imagined Vegapunk to be an older gentleman rather than such a hot, young lady. Somehow I don't think she's actually Vegapunk, but god damn, her body is an absolute dream. This isn't meant to be a complaint in any way, but as if we didn't already have enough fanservice in this episode.

Can't wait for next week.

Jan 13, 9:56 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to thebrentinator24
Vice Admiral Doll looking fine as hell and the girl at the end who claims she's Vegapunk, GYAT. She had hips and ass for days.

*Ahem* anyway, glad Bonney will be getting more screentime in the series in this arc. Lots of interesting developments are on the way.
@thebrentinator24

Lot os new characters added for this one
Jan 13, 10:10 PM
Oct 2021
What happened to the bonney voice? seems different from the previous one, has the Voice Actor changed?
Jan 13, 10:34 PM

Mar 2020
Already read these on the manga but the episode is still nice ❤ Finally were on Egghead Island. Excited to see Luffy-kun entering and eating foods and changing outifts.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jan 13, 10:35 PM
Apr 2021
GYATTTT DAMN Toei made Lilith have the fattest ass ever in One Piece😩😩😩😮‍💨

And Doll gotta be top 5 finest girl in One Piece

10/10 episode just for the fanservice we got😋
Jan 13, 10:49 PM
May 2021
The pacing has hit us again, omw to reread this part of the manga ;)

Jan 13, 11:00 PM

Oct 2017
Slow down with the Bonney stuff toei, sheesh. Vegapunk's here and she's a woman? A beauty too.
Jan 13, 11:14 PM

Oct 2009
Bonney 😳 😳 😳
This episode was gyatt all around 😳 😳 😳

Jan 13, 11:41 PM

Jul 2008
Hello Lilith! She's definitely an interesting one.
Jan 14, 1:08 AM

Oct 2023
Dr Vega Punk😍😍
Jan 14, 2:55 AM
May 2021
Ep was aesthetically beautiful, egghead has begun & I an excited for this arc!!
Jan 14, 3:22 AM

Apr 2023
Bonney, thats the comment.
❤️❤️

Jan 14, 4:01 AM

Sep 2017
Greater and greater animations , I love it honestly.
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Jan 14, 4:15 AM

Jan 2016
Now I see why they didn't have Sanji save them. Yes her body is of an adult, but she's clearly a child. She is so annoyed Luffy doesn't recognize her LOL. I understand why she wants to see Vegapunk, but not understanding in her relation to Kuma. Gear 5, the freedom man.

Jinbe has such trust in his crew. If someone said they'll be back, wait here, he would wait there for eternity. I like this grouping of Luffy, Chopper, Glutton with their chaperone Jinbe.

The robot made me think of that old Japanese anime, can't remember name. Has multiple big robots, but there is a main robot that show is named after.

Since Vegapunk has already been introduced as an [old?] Man, I have 2 guesses for who this Dr. Vegapunk is because I doubt one we know is queer.
1. His daughter, granddaughter, et cetera
2. Similar technology to Seraphim's where they are kind of technically him, but not him.

Helmeppo to Beehive is Ace to Wano, vibes I'm getting. Them and SWORD or whatever G14 seem to be in vicinity to egghead island, so still possible Tashigi involvement, along with more new characters. Beehive is apparently near egghead.

Really looking forward to this content, so far been great!!

Jan 14, 4:38 AM

Apr 2018
Egghead is finally starting with the incredible events happening next to it which will be out of the top.The sword members are introduced and love their VA's. Gotta give Jimbey the MVP for saving most of the crew though and Bonney gave away some information regarding the island, so it's time to get on it. That's where we finally meet "Vegapunk".

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 14, 5:06 AM

Aug 2018
NO WAY VEGAPUNK IS THAT HOT GIRL! LMAO, and there is a number 2 written on her arms? Maybe there are more than 1 Vegapunk? Yeah, the ecchi is a little bit unnecessary, but I've got nothing against it, people tend to exaggerate too much hating ecchi like this. Bonney is a super charismatic character and it's amazing to see her get more screen time. I really loved the adventure classic OP ep vibe this ep had, like the previous one. Luffy saying "that's my transformation when I'm free", I believe it was Joy Boy speaking, right? We actually got to see what happened to the giant children from Punk Hazard, but that narrator recap sucks hard, completely unnecessary. Some new marine characters were introduced and we got to see more of the new admiral, nothing to say, outstandingly great episode, like the previous one.

9,6/10
Jan 14, 5:24 AM
Apr 2020
Dammnnnn vegapunkkkkk archhhhhhhhhh
Jan 14, 5:52 AM

Feb 2021
What kind of episode but interesting.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 14, 6:26 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I think this was a good episode. Mecha Shark kept chasing the Strawhats but got knocked out by Vegaforce-01. The giant kids who have been rescued from Punk Hazard are doing well and the last time we saw these kids in the anime was ten years ago? Right?

This will be the arc where we will get to know more about Bonney. x)

I like how this episode ended. Lots of anime-only viewers (outside of MAL) were definitely shocked to find out that Dr. Vegapunk is a hot chick. Man, this is one of those times where I wish I could see the next episode already. The weekly wait for the next episode is killing me. ;_;
Jan 14, 7:14 AM
Jun 2019
Little bit boring epic shit holy this episode so good i wanna go one piece and shit mbabe and ronaldingo doing church shit man
Jan 14, 9:20 AM
Jan 2023
the new opening is fire
Jan 14, 9:58 AM
Jan 2018
Bonney looks so cool, lulusia getting blown up still gives me chills.
Jan 14, 10:25 AM
Apr 2022
Whole ep stirred up some emotions in me
Jan 14, 10:29 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Yes another spectacular episode.
Jan 14, 12:52 PM

Jun 2023
Certainly never imagined Grus to sound like that, Sai/Rengoku's voice actor of all people.

I wonder who's voicing Doll though? It's kinda recognizable but I can't pinpoint it.

Edit: Oh it turns out to be Karin's VA. (Shippuuden)
KanelbullarJan 14, 12:56 PM
Jan 14, 1:07 PM

Nov 2018
Just normal One Piece episode.
They didn't had to go full on fanservice with Bonney that much.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jan 14, 2:02 PM

Jul 2007
Reply to _aLiez_LIN
Just normal One Piece episode.
They didn't had to go full on fanservice with Bonney that much.
@_aLiez_LIN

Yes they did, she is an attractive lady and apparently has trouble fitting her shirt on over those boobs.

Jan 14, 4:24 PM
Jul 2021
trashy pacing but everything else is perfect
Jan 14, 5:50 PM
Jul 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, Egghead begins, the FIRST arc of the LAST One Piece saga.

•I don't know how long this adventure lasts or how much time there is left, what I do know is that I will enjoy it until the last second with all the excitement in the world that #OnePiece causes me. ❤

And of course, suddenly starting the arc, the famous doctor VEGAPUNK appears.
🤯
Jan 14, 6:20 PM
Jan 2023
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣄⣀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣴⣧⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣴⣿⣿⡟⠹⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⣩⢿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠹⡇⢹⣹⣿⣿⣗⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⣠⣾⡇⢀⣤⠄⡆⠈⣦⢤⢘⣿⡿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠐⠒⢪⡌⠒⠚⠀⢸⡗⢦⠤⠀⠁⡀⠩⢭⢟⣿⠓⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⠻⡜⣿⣛⣛⠛⢛⢟⠜⠁⢀⣀⠜⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⢰⡿⠃⠁⠈⣱⣥⣖⣤⣵⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⠴⢶⣾⣗⣶⢀⣼⣿⠀⠙⠛⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⡮⣒⣐⢻⣻⣾⣾⣿⣇⡀⠀⠀⡈⢽⣿⣏⠒⠂⠠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢸⡫⠔⣶⣽⣃⡇⣿⣿⡇⠈⢠⠈⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠘⠆⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⡇⡖⢉⡭⠛⠥⡏⣿⣿⠣⠤⠹⢢⠤⢺⣿⣿⡄⡤⣀⠀⠀⠈⠒⢄⡀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⠐⠋⢹⣽⣯⣽⣿⣿⠀⠀⡄⡀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠑⠠⣀⠀⠀⠙⠢⠀
⠀⠸⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠓⠋⢨⡇⠀⢼⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⡄⠀⢠⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠁⠛⠛⠛⠃⠀⠚⠒⠈⠛⠛⠛⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠁⠀
Jan 14, 6:35 PM

Nov 2008
Egghead anime version is just as chaotic as the manga version, except the colours help clear up some of the details. Oda is trying to cram 20 more years of story telling into a couple of years and it shows. But at least that means that he is likely to get this finished, unlike some other epic fantasy authors (like G.R.R.M.).
Jan 14, 9:27 PM

Jul 2012
Pacing wasn't as good as 1089, but it still is very acceptable and rather near seasonal anime standards (Hell, a whole lot better than Undead Unluck this week, for example lol). The recap was only a minute long, and the flashback in the middle, despite just repeating exactly what the scene was about with the added reminder about Punk Hazard, was very smooth.

Storyboard on the other hand didn't have as much attention to detail and there are a lot of awkard off-model faces even when zoomed-in, yet, nonetheless it's looking great for the most part.

Egghead keeps going stronger than Wano with its effort to make well rounded episodes covering a short amount of pages effectively and mostly deprived of any unsubstantial padding within the plot itself. You love to see it!

As for the content covered, I'm still rather impressed that Caribro didn't sink to the bottom of the ocean, with the way his barrel was chained. I guess that's some extra buyoant wood even with him inside lol

Also Toei really went a bit too far with the Bonneyservice, the bouncing booby business was a gag for her in Wano during the Reverie as well, but the fact remains that they are now fully aware of what's to come in this arc, so I don't personally deem this as appropriate.

4/5
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why Sanji's humor is good for One Piece

GoatPieceLuffy - 4 hours ago

6 by Bolona07 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

177 by BLACKLUFFY321 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 33 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

46 by TheStarscream759 »»
6 hours ago

» One Piece Egghead feel likes Oda was inspired by JoJo!

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

19 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
6 hours ago

» Why the pacing of the One Piece anime is actually good.

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

37 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.