Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 27, 2020 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, an episode to celebrate Glenn and his achievements. He deserves it tbh especially since Skadi's surgery that went successfully.

Funny episode though. It seems Glenn is on everyone's minds including the monster girls. Saphentite is hilarious wrapping her tail around Glenn LOL
Sep 27, 2020 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
An "all's well that ends well" ending, but of course, with the harem and Sapphee going out of lovestruck control.

Thank God that Skadi was healed, and able to be herself in her normal form.

Lady Skadi was woman enough to frame Glenn as her "Onii-chan", and that brings the ire of the harem monster girls to come to love him as well.

Kinda a safe ending, but it's a fine watch overall.
Sep 27, 2020 7:42 AM

Feb 2018
The Saphe section is put at the end, it took a long time to wait for the Saphe section, and yeah it's over.
Sep 27, 2020 8:04 AM

Apr 2010
Well being a doctor is hard in more ways than one it seems.
We got some nice tong action this episode.

As for all the people that know Glen's kindness they where certainly not stingy with their food and alcohol, it was enough to give a large party.
Well it shows how much they appreciate him.

This was a nice anime i enjoyed it.
Sep 27, 2020 8:13 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Well noting really happened in this episode other than Skadi joining Glenn's harem and calling her oni-chan. Skadi's change in behavior when she's around Glen was the best part of the episode.

I give this anime a 5/10.
Sep 27, 2020 8:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Glenn is way too popular haha xD but best girl will always be Sapphee.
Well overall it's a guilty pleasure anime I guess... I extremely enjoyed it and I hope to see more anime like this one.
8/10
Sep 27, 2020 8:16 AM

Nov 2010
I quite enjoyed this series, wouldn't mind a second season.

7/10
Sep 27, 2020 8:19 AM
Mar 2019
so good anime i like a lot. this season have a lot of good animes .

any knows if have manga or LN please?

for me this anime its 8/10
Sep 27, 2020 8:20 AM

Apr 2011
Nothing against anime original content and harem hijinks, but it sort of piss me off that Cthulhy condition wasn't even mentioned. Creative team could find at least bit of time show that, especially as she is part of harem...
Crowterrror said:
so good anime i like a lot. this season have a lot of good animes .

any knows if have manga or LN please?

for me this anime its 8/10

It has both. Manga covered first volume. LN has 6 translated novels, which is double content of anime and while there are still plans for more volumes, 6th one actually ends with Glenn
Tenzen12Sep 27, 2020 8:25 AM
Sep 27, 2020 8:41 AM

Aug 2012
Glenn is quite the womanizer.
Sep 27, 2020 8:46 AM

Jan 2014
Felt like a celebration to end the series. I quite liked how they did that honestly. Much like laughing at the dragon coming out of her shell after the op lol.
Was a nice little show.
Sep 27, 2020 8:48 AM

Nov 2010
Tenzen12 said:
Nothing against anime original content and harem hijinks, but it sort of piss me off that Cthulhy condition wasn't even mentioned. Creative team could find at least bit of time show that, especially as she is part of harem...

It has both. Manga covered first volume. LN has 6 translated novels, which is double content of anime and while there are still plans for more volumes, 6th one actually ends with Glenn

Sep 27, 2020 9:02 AM
Oct 2019
Really great ending
Sep 27, 2020 9:04 AM

Apr 2011
@Rinji-

Cthulhy tentacles got heavily burned and had to be amputated. Well they will grow up eventually but she is currently under Glenn care. Cthulhy offered Glenn to actually share same pot she recovering in (which was very tempting ad Glenn likes being coiled around, but he didn't want risk getting drowned).

As for other question.
Sep 27, 2020 9:10 AM

Oct 2017
Skadi's so adorable, I really like her.

Nice a sort of appreciation episode to end this season. I like this type of finale where we get to see everyone again. The catfight over Glenn was amusing.

I really want a new season of this.
Sep 27, 2020 9:14 AM
Sep 2015
I finally understand the metaphor in this anime. Treatment = sex.
Sep 27, 2020 9:36 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Seems like quite a few people above enjoyed this show which is nice to see but sadly I happen to be on the other end of the spectrum.

Personally, I found it to be really average. Aside from a couple of good soundtracks, decent Op & ED, Skadi-san, Sapphee and Meme, I can't think of much positives.

I did find the first 3-4 episodes to be fine though so I'll stick with the 5/10 score.
_MushiRock11_Sep 27, 2020 8:06 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 27, 2020 9:40 AM

Jun 2015
Dr Glenn, happiest guy on the planet!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 27, 2020 9:47 AM

Jun 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
Seems like quite a few people above enjoyed this show, much to my surprise.

Personally however, I found it to be really average. Aside from a couple of good soundtracks, decent Op & ED, Skadi-san, Sapphee and Meme, I can't think of much positives.

I did find the first 3-4 episodes to be fine though so I'll stick with the 5/10 score.

You know, you could of left out that first line rather than passively aggressively microaggression everyone who liked the show.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 27, 2020 9:48 AM

Sep 2015
Interested to see if there'll be a season 2, I'd like to see more of Skadi and Lulala.
Sep 27, 2020 9:58 AM

Jul 2015
Not gonna lie.. a pretty good anime.. sed that it was a bit underrated.. and it was a bit boring.. but all in all this last ep with sucb a simple yet beautiful climatic ending..
i'll give it a 7.5/10..
if it ever does gets a second season than i'll gladly watch it..
also.. we all need Sapphee in our lives...
Sep 27, 2020 10:18 AM

Aug 2018
As a monster girl enthousiast aswell, I'm rather a bit dissapointed with Monster Musume no Oishasan this season. I mainly watched this anime just for the sake of appreciating the charather designs of Z-ton and that's about it...

Ok fine. I also want to study the biology of monster anime girls. Are you happy for me being honest? Iether way, I know for a fact the dude can draw some very lewd and hot monster girls and in this anime they kinda gets wasted in a way. Maybe I'm too used of seeing monster girls drawn from Z-ton doing lewd stuff. That's also a possibillity. Hurray for being a degenerate man of culture! \o/

I rather want a second season of the better Monster Musume called Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls, thanks.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 27, 2020 11:51 AM
Jul 2019
Well, that was nice, and that's that....
Sep 27, 2020 11:57 AM

Apr 2020
Tenzen12 said:
@Rinji-

Cthulhy tentacles got heavily burned and had to be amputated. Well they will grow up eventually but she is currently under Glenn care. Cthulhy offered Glenn to actually share same pot she recovering in (which was very tempting ad Glenn likes being coiled around, but he didn't want risk getting drowned).

As for other question.

Yes! Glad this is canon. She was always my favorite.
Sep 27, 2020 12:37 PM

Dec 2013
That was a fun show, I didn't like it that much at first but then it grew on me, Monster girls are the best.
Sep 27, 2020 1:03 PM

Aug 2019
Anyone else get monogatari vibes when he was applying honey to her canker sore?
Sep 27, 2020 2:10 PM

Sep 2009
This was a really nice series. It was fun to watch. I really thought I would really hate this anime because of 'harem' with 'ecchi' with monsters. But it was really unique. Lady Skadi is still my favorite character :) Next favorite would be Meme.
Sep 27, 2020 2:11 PM

Aug 2018
My Summer's peaceful show. Last episode was relaxing and pretty funny on the other hand, it concludes the anime without closing doors to more content. Well it ain't very hard to add more stories since there is no general plot, only side-stories.

I wouldn't dislike another season or OVA's !
Sep 27, 2020 2:53 PM

Dec 2016
Honestly ... I really disliked this anime. Sure the adaptation had its problems, but even the story and characters were boring. Specially the MC.

3/10 for me.
Sep 27, 2020 3:10 PM

Mar 2010
I"m looking forward to the harem growing and skadi was getting more interesting. Man twas a good anime.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 27, 2020 4:36 PM

Nov 2011
Actually kind of surprised Chthully wasn't at the party but whatever. The anime wasn't anything special but it was fine as is.

Skadi is cute calling Glenn Big Brother.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 27, 2020 4:52 PM

Nov 2017
Really enjoyed that.Yes,there was some boring bits,but on the whole,it was an enjoyable watch,made even better by,first of all,Meme(she was overly cute),Skadi turning into a totally hot babe without her veil,and finally,Saphee,who really made the series,and so the harem grows.
Wonder if there'll ever be another season?
Probably not,but we never know.
I'll make do with readin the LN's for now.
Sep 27, 2020 5:36 PM

Dec 2015
I liked the anime as a whole. I enjoyed the final episode even though it was pretty mild compared to the other episodes. I loved how everyone in the city was cheering when Skadi was talking, it shows how much they truly care for her. I thought it was funny when she called Glenn, brother. I loved the ending where everyone is enjoying themselves. I can't wait for the next season. I'm going to miss the ending theme song, it has quickly become one of my favorites.
Sep 27, 2020 6:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A Dragon Imouto? She changed her personality! Hell yeah, my dream! Everyone just chill and drank in a happiness really suited well as their background, just give me a happiness too. So, yeah, no surprised if Skadi just turned out to the aggresive mode too. But, yeah, i feel guilty with myself as how i can enjoyed much with Glenn's action on his harems. Lol. Thats it, its over. A sweet little tale of a young doctor and his nice little treatment he got for the monster girls.

Overall? Its a 7/10. Its suited enough with my standardization. So, yeah, i think this series quite enjoyable. No shit. Dragon imouto for the win!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 27, 2020 6:20 PM

Jun 2019
It was a good series: 7/10. I wouldn't mind getting a second season.
Sep 27, 2020 8:04 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Roch2001 said:
You know, you could of left out that first line rather than passively aggressively microaggression everyone who liked the show.

I didn’t mean it like that but you’re right, it does seem a little off. Thanks for pointing it out.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 27, 2020 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
So Skadi went for the Onii-chan route xD. Man, she's going to kill me with diabetes <3. And damn, she's bold! Thank you for that, Skadi-sama. Kunai's reaction when Glenn said that it didn't excite him was hilarious.

Oh, so that's how Sapphee's butt looks... nice.

As usual with harem shows, I liked other girls better than the main one. In this case, Skadi and Meme best girls!

It was pretty nice to see all the characters we met and that last segment was very funny and heartwarming.

I enjoyed this show much more than I expected. I definitely wouldn't mind having more of it in the future.
Sep 28, 2020 2:08 AM
Aug 2018
Give us a second season, this kind of fun Feel-good doctor harem Is refreshing.
Sep 28, 2020 2:56 AM

Aug 2013
Welp time to go find the LNs to read for something more softhearted; it was enjoyable...nothing ground breaking or anything but a nice way to pass time.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 28, 2020 3:15 AM
Dec 2019
This was actually my favorite anime this season. It sounded to me like the narrator was hinting at a season 2
Sep 28, 2020 8:11 AM

May 2019
It's crazy that I enjoyed this anime as much as I did. It was really wholesome, the pacing was well done, and the characters were fun and enjoyable. The harem trope went a little against the grain whilst also conforming to itself, which was unexpectedly a positive note.

Solid 6/10 (I rate pretty harshly; a 6 is a good/above average anime imo)

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Sep 28, 2020 8:24 AM

May 2018
Noo Skadi. You just remove all of my reason to call you "Legal".

I enjoy this anime. Of course there are some weird things happen, like that one episode with Tisalia's guard, I still don't know how to explain that case. But, yeah this isn't a kind of anime where you need to made everything make sense, just enjoy it and adore the monster girls.

Overall, good anime, Skadi best girl, don't ask me why.

7/10
Sep 28, 2020 10:58 AM

Dec 2016
Tenzen12 said:

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 28, 2020 5:46 PM

Sep 2017
Anime original ending. I can see why they did it and it was kinda nice, but volume 3 of the LN is already a lot longer than the first two. It really should have been given 5 episodes rather than like 3.5 (the first two volumes were 4 eps each).
Sep 28, 2020 8:16 PM

Jul 2016
I may be the only one here but I liked Skadi way more when her kuudere persona was the only facet of her personality. The "onii-chan~" thing and sudden exhibitionism trait sure were odd additions, not gonna lie. Kunai's heated reaction when Glenn said Skadi's body didn't excite him was still pretty hilarious tho.

Heartwarming way to conclude a rather average series overall. Unfortunately, I found most of its episodes uninteresting and the cast wasn't particularity remarkable either, aside from some really eye-catching character designs, of course. I also didn't like most of the fanservice/ecchi but guess it was because of how awkward I found them, given the whole doctor-patient context and stuff.

As for the girls, their personalities were quite generic, as expected, but I gotta admit I truly liked Arahnia and her constant teasing towards both Sapphee and Glenn was quite enjoyable to see as well. Oh dear, what's the deal with me and spider girls? I wonder... first Rachnee, now Arahnia... madre de dios.

5/10 - Honestly doubt this receives a second season but who knows in these times. Though truth be told, I would be kinda pissed if this ever gets a sequel instead of Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.
SouthRzVaSep 28, 2020 8:22 PM
Sep 29, 2020 7:40 AM

Nov 2016
Heh it seems summer season saving year 2020 because finally I have more animes with 9+ rank this year (until summer I had only 1 with 9). I like this peaceful world with humans and many other races, also its not annoying forced comedy. Finally anime where races aren't in hatred but they are helping each other. I rate it 9/10 because I enjoyed it alot (also there weren't that many unnecessary ecchi/fan service compare to "monster musume no Iru Nichijou" thats also plus). I look forward to another season since they said in the end that "his adventure just started".
hiraishinxSep 29, 2020 7:45 AM
Sep 29, 2020 10:38 AM

Jul 2017
I will go for the unpopular opinion here: this show, was amazing! It's not like the Monster Musume we all know and love, but this one had it's own unique charm that just instantly caught my attention from start to finish.

All of the characters were super loveable, even Glenn, wich was always calm and collected and really likes what he does. Had a huge range of knowledge of the different monster girls he treated along the way and each case was more interesting than the other, and sometimes, it gave me a weird boner omegalul xD. The girls, even though they were all great, my favorite has to be Saphee xd

Overall, this was another sweet surprise of this summer season, very good show.

Solid 8/10, would love a 2nd season, but idek if it will get one..
Sep 30, 2020 2:35 AM

Apr 2011
Nieznajomy43 said:

Actually that motion was around for while as certain species have their own idea of families

Sep 30, 2020 1:42 PM

Feb 2014
Very good anime. Light and very enjoyable.
Even though some people are comparing this to the other Monster Musume we know, they are noticeably different from each other.

So, this anime is obviously underrated, no news here.
That is just another example you should not take MAL´s mean score for real.

8/10 easy
TechOtakuSep 30, 2020 1:47 PM
Sep 30, 2020 11:46 PM

Oct 2008
best loli adorable cute dragon waifu Skadi for the win!
5/5.
7/10.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2020

31 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 9, 2020

51 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 2, 2020

56 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 4, 2020

124 by bakakisima »»
Jan 17, 11:42 AM

» Season 2

YoukaiKouhai - Sep 27, 2020

16 by falko92 »»
Nov 7, 2023 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.