Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 13, 2019 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those are some neat boxing gear for that Celes girl.

So Genzo got an offer from her to be his student? I guess that means his life is getting even more loaded. I have to admit though, she seems to be serious about her intentions. The other girls got competition now
Stark700Nov 13, 2019 6:31 AM
Nov 13, 2019 6:47 AM

Aug 2013
A new character, Celes, got introduced. Hope we get to see more of her.

Now they will have a wrestling tournament in this world.
LeoNov 13, 2019 6:51 AM

Nov 13, 2019 7:04 AM
Feb 2009
omg Genzo was the problem the hunters were stressed and Shigure back at it with the spoils of equipment lol
Nov 13, 2019 7:11 AM

Nov 2017
AHH Celes finally shows up this episode, i've been waiting for her.

No matter how many i times i see genzo wrestling camilla, it's always fun watching him toture new people. lol
Nov 13, 2019 7:19 AM
Sep 2015
Men in hunter guild are so hot! Though they were all beaten by Genzo.
Nov 13, 2019 7:22 AM

Mar 2019
Celes is nice, the animation during the fight was a bit weird tho
So he became a pro westler even in another world ahah
Nov 13, 2019 7:28 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
What a fun episode, but Genzo looked so dumb even I almost can't resist it.

Hmm....someone inspired by Kemoner Mask is already appeared out there, can't wait to know who he is...
Nov 13, 2019 7:40 AM

Feb 2019
unpopular opinion: the show is funnier without Genzo in it. Side characters carry it for me and are actually funny. Last week was great with the focus on the two princesses. I actually laughed for the first time last week. Can't believe we're already 7 weeks in, damn time flies
Nov 13, 2019 7:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great episode, it was so funny.
Genzo is hilarous with that new lizardmen girl
Nov 13, 2019 7:59 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Genzo is such an incredible simpleton, lol. He has a one track mind like no other.

The new girl has a killer waist to hip ratio, scales and all.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 13, 2019 8:00 AM
Nov 2016
Who's the voice actress of the character,Celes (The Lizard girl)?Her voice seems familiar
Nov 13, 2019 8:49 AM

Apr 2017
Much better episode than many before, Celes looks like a fun character and it was funny seeing Genzo and Carmilla arguing again.

Hopefully those guys at the guild learned not to call Genzo a "beast killer" by now, after so many beatings.

And looking forward to the wrestling tournament, maybe Mao will sign up for it too XD
Nov 13, 2019 9:01 AM

Nov 2016
I'm kinda worried that I find a scalie attractive by now :S

But Genzou and Celes were hilarious together and I digged the master student relationship between them and also the parts where everyone else "teached" her.

And now we're going to enter a tournament. It's a matter of time before he's facing Maou there. Looking forward to it xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 13, 2019 10:12 AM

Mar 2013
Harith_Izzuddin said:
Who's the voice actress of the character,Celes (The Lizard girl)?Her voice seems familiar

Aoi Koga (Kaguya Shinomiya in Kaguya-sama, Eruru in Shinchou Yuusha)
Nov 13, 2019 1:06 PM

Jan 2016
Another one added to the group hahaha

Didn't expect a lizardman tho
Nov 13, 2019 1:16 PM

Jul 2014
Nice body, Celes XXL! I really like her... for various reasons, and I was hoping she'd go with them :'(

That "Somebody worry about me" from Carmilla... poor girl. Her fights with Genzo are very funny tho xD.
Nov 13, 2019 1:28 PM

Jan 2013
I been waiting for a suplex and was worth the wait!!!!

Good episode!
Nov 13, 2019 2:06 PM

Apr 2015
Now we also have Lizardman named Celes that joins the cast. I like her tbh! So far the girls haven't really disappointed me up to now!
Nov 13, 2019 3:12 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was weak, it looked like a filler episode... the animation took a huge dive in quality, worst fights yet. It's like it was made by different people, did the staff change? The only funny parts were, the maid getting pummeled and the end where Genzo forgave the guild
SnaitaNov 13, 2019 3:16 PM
Nov 13, 2019 5:47 PM

Nov 2011
Celes is hot. And that German Suplex she delivered was 10/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 13, 2019 6:01 PM

Jul 2019
New character is a decent addition. The same joke of getting horny over anything that's considered an animal is getting kind of repetitive and annoying at this point, but at least that wasn't the whole episode. On a side note: scale-monsters have never been attractive to me personally. It was generally a good episode though.
Nov 13, 2019 7:30 PM

Oct 2015
Celes was a sweartheart for forgiving those adventurers in a quick. But Genzo didn't want to hear none of it until he got promised some ear rubbing, and that he's behind those snatches.

I like every bit of this series, and I hope there'll be a season 2. Though, I doubt it since series like these tend disappear without trace and all.

I'm looking forward to the tournament, I just love those.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 13, 2019 8:08 PM

Mar 2018
This episode was.. a pain in the ass lmao
or rather Genzo was, more than usually

The fight between Celes and that hunter was pretty lame ngl
I don't understand the sense of only attacking one spot continually while the other just stays in that pose for.. the whole time
Only reminds me of the kid days back then were you'd fight with sticks

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Nov 13, 2019 8:55 PM

Aug 2018
Right......... Good 🌟
Nov 13, 2019 11:17 PM

Oct 2008
Is Celes VA Koga Aoi??!?
LOLZ Shigure got another weapon to sell!
Mao keeps getting delayed...but it looks like he's near!
4/5.

Nov 13, 2019 11:49 PM

Oct 2017
Celes is a fun girl and lol that guy lost another weapon. Also lmao the root of all the problems was Genzo. Anyway lookibg forward to the tournament, maybe we will see Mao vs Animal Mask fight in it.
Nov 14, 2019 4:46 AM

Jul 2014
Over the top Celes fanservice and the jokes were very forced. Art style was lacking in this episode too.
Nov 14, 2019 6:02 AM

Dec 2016
Another unfunny episode of our one trick pony furry lover

See, the reason why the comedy skits of gender equality worked in Konosuba, is because they weren't spammed through the whole series, it was every now and then and even Kazuma would get his comeuppance every now and then too (like when the girls kick him out when he hides under the kotatsu or the whole Kazuma trial or even better the waitress roasting him for trying to look knowledgeable on licours and meat)

Once again, someone him calls Demon Beast Killer, and he comes out swinging out of pure irrational butthurt. The continuous projecting of him on Celes to get an extreme apology from the guild, was not only unnecesary and annoyingly exhausting, but it was petty and childish. Celes fight was also pretty meh like it's the standard for this show and again we get no follow up on Mao hunting down on Genzo, and that makes 2 complete episodes wasted on pure padding and nonsense.

Guess when the season ends, the only thing most people will remember of this show, was the well coreographed and animated fight with the orcs and nothing more
KimurahNov 14, 2019 7:10 AM
Nov 14, 2019 3:50 PM

Jul 2016
So... another MAO-focused episode when?

Personally, I have nothing against Genzou but man, he can be such a pain in the ass sometimes...

Overall, not an enjoyable episode for me due to Genzou's over-the-top (more than usual) stupidity but well. At least, it made me empathize a lot more with Shigure and the crap she has to put up with.
Nov 14, 2019 7:54 PM

Jul 2015
I'm guessing with this thing of people turning their heads in the opening, all of them are going to do it for the final episode. Lizard girl joins and they're all crap at teaching people anything but somehow it worked out anyway. I want more time with MAO though.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 15, 2019 2:43 AM

Jun 2017
Oh, a new addition to the cast, a half-human , half-lizardmen. Anyway, I hope that we see more of MAO x Genzo Rivalry soon.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 15, 2019 3:20 AM

Dec 2016
Oh man I didn't think much of Celes at first either...

The staff blew the entire animation budget for this EP on Celes stomach and workout lol.

But remember the wise words of Kirk Lazarus from Tropic Thunder Genzo. Never go full retard and the viewer unable to connect.

As a side thought from watching this, it is so obvious Genzo and Carmilla are the canon future ship. They are always all over each other.

Nov 15, 2019 8:57 AM

Jun 2019
Sexy Pose. Ahahaha Thanks to Carmilla's advice, Celes almost lose at fight. Ahaha
Nov 15, 2019 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
Another german suplex this ep lmao.

Celes is a pretty nice addition to the cast.
Nov 15, 2019 12:57 PM

Apr 2012
At first we had pansexual bestiality, and now we got a joke about SJW-like defense of the lizardgirl. This is the most ridiculous unintentional satire on Western politics in my life.
Nov 15, 2019 8:27 PM
Aug 2018
i havent watched anything past episode 1

i just came here to say he sniff the dogs ass hole in the first episode, and I think beastiality is nasty as are people that get off on it

unless its a hot monster girl

but seriously, sniffing a wolf mans anus? what the heck anime
Nov 16, 2019 7:20 AM

Dec 2013
I'd say this was the very first win for Genzo's goal, the hunter guild now respect half blood, one step closer to a world full of pets.
Nov 16, 2019 10:14 AM

May 2018
Ok, now I'm 100% sure that Genzo is the type that will never got a normal wife

Ahh, cute new character. I immediately like Celes so much. I wonder if we will get another sceme of her again. This also not the first time to see Lizardmen girl is so cute (I'm looking at you, Tensura !)

I must agree, the jokes now becomes too repetitive that makes it a bit boring. Now it's time to bring MAO back to the screen, right ?
Nov 16, 2019 3:05 PM

Feb 2007
And that's another sword in the bag, even if not legendary this time. :D
Nov 17, 2019 12:34 AM

Dec 2015
Here is the romance that I love:
Nov 18, 2019 1:40 PM
Mar 2017
A new girl joins Genzo's group, Celes who at first she looked like a normal girl until Genzo felt her stomach and made a great discovery, she is from the lizardman race, which seemed attractive to Genzo.
I felt bad for poor Celes when Genzo told her that she had to be as beautiful as a Kobold, I'm worried about what Genzo could do to that Mrs. Kobold.
Damn Genzo used the excuse of training to appreciate the stomach and back of Celes, but out of that detail, Genzo and Shigure teach the girl a lot and with the passing of the days Celes also improves and ends up being a female wrestler approved by Genzo, but Celes's real reason for being Genzo's apprentice was because the Guild of hunters humiliated Celes for being Lizardman and this ignited Genzo's wrath, who knocked out all the hunters who got in his way.

Although the guild apologized to Celes, Genzo is not satisfied and they decide to decide everything in a duel.
Celes really improved both in strength and agility, but because of the stupid pose that Carmilla taught her, she loses an advantage, but finally it is Celes who wins the fight with a German suplex, but even so Genzo is not satisfied, even Shigure offers her soft wolf ears to calm his anger, but then Shigure discover that it was Genzo who had the hunters in a bad mood by stealing the beasts they hunted.

The visit of the bank manager was interesting, since he saw potential in the wrestling techniques of Genzo and proposes to him to make a tournament and he finally accepts after feeling his muscles shake from the emotion of fighting.
So every time the reunion between Animal Mask and MAO is closer, I am already looking forward to how the tournament will take place.
Nov 18, 2019 3:36 PM

Jul 2017
Remember, the first thing when you meet Genzo: DON'T EVER CALL HIM A DEMON BEAST HUNTER!

AHH finally Celes the lizard(woman) girl is introduced, been waiting for her reveal since the manga. Lots of shenanigans are always with her and I love it. The other girls sure love riling her hard, that's what it means to be in his troupe.

Man, when the fight is brought back to the Guildhouse about her issues, making a fuss about it isn't the way to go, but destroying the whole house didn't seem to matter for Genzo, apparently over harassment of demihumans. I'd swear he's a pain in the butt...but animal cruelty isn't his forte.

Never expecting her to learn a German Suplex though, that's a fitting end. But learning of MAO in the same world as him from the guild hunters, Genzo oughta be surprised but he wasn't. It was only with Clause that rules up his excitement and challenge.

Finally he can reveal being a wrestler in another world too?
Nov 20, 2019 6:17 PM
Nov 2018
Harith_Izzuddin said:

It 10 billion percent reminds me of Kaguya.
Nov 20, 2019 11:03 PM

Mar 2009
The Lizard girl's design is dumb as hell. Her abdomen only? lolwut

Gotta say, Genzo has to be the worst male MC of the season. Infuriatingly annoying. Even the self-insert and bland MC from Val Love is somehow better.
Nov 24, 2019 1:14 PM

May 2009
Elhage said:
Harith_Izzuddin said:

It 10 billion percent reminds me of Kaguya.

It's her seiyuuu.
Dec 7, 2019 1:55 AM
Jun 2013
man we really saw a lot of genzos creepy side and angry side with the staring hard at the lizard girl and then beating the shit out of the whole guild. I love how he kept calling BS on things. Also his and carmilla back and forth continues to be funny. I was caught off guard with shigure offering her ears to genzo which calmed him down.
Jan 29, 2020 4:26 PM
Jan 2017
OMG funniest bit so far in this anime
advenurer: dude calm down
I AM CALM! *throws him head 1st into the ground*
Mar 27, 2020 2:33 AM

Jul 2015
Celes is a nice addition to the cast, I feel like Genzou did a lot more bad than good things to help Celes out

May 12, 2020 9:42 PM

Mar 2010
I'm not really used to seeing someone stomach be part lizard. Usually its just ears tail or something less widespread.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 9, 2021 7:40 AM

Sep 2012
TransparentNinja said:
i havent watched anything past episode 1

i just came here to say he sniff the dogs ass hole in the first episode, and I think beastiality is nasty as are people that get off on it

unless its a hot monster girl

but seriously, sniffing a wolf mans anus? what the heck anime

he didn't commit bestiality, its handshake for dogs and he used it to tame them, he doesn't actually want to F animals he just shows hes affection weird way and he didn't get off from sniffing the alphas ass in a sexual way its same to him as hugging a cute animal its weird yes but not sexual but i get it its easy to misinterpret him

Sugram22May 9, 2021 7:43 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2019

181 by rhythmico »»
Apr 12, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

39 by kdushxbdbejw »»
Nov 22, 2023 12:11 AM

» any romance in this anime?

Stoorainclaire - Dec 30, 2019

2 by provat_haque »»
Nov 12, 2023 10:43 AM

Poll: » Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2019

49 by GooseHybrid »»
Oct 18, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2019

80 by __FK__ »»
Jul 13, 2023 8:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.