Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 2019 2:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh I like that bit of aura they add they added this episode to bring out more tense moments in the match.

Eijun also has that fierce look on him that I want to see more of. Tbh, I see their team have an interesting future with their current lineup.
Apr 23, 2019 4:03 AM

Mar 2017
Damn that last part with sawamura hit the feels hard
Apr 23, 2019 4:29 AM
Mar 2009
They copied and pasted 8 minutes from the previous episode...
Apr 23, 2019 5:16 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, they couldn't get those two runs back.
I feel bad for poor Eijun, but he will never give up!
Apr 23, 2019 6:46 AM

Dec 2014
I guess they decided to recap the last episode because they wanted to end this episode where they did.

I kinda expected Seido to lose but damn the feels at the end with Sawamura. :(

Furuya and Masamune pitched like bosses, I got the chills everytime the OST kicked in when they were pitching.

Great job Seido! We'll get em next time.
Apr 23, 2019 6:59 AM

May 2013
I now want to see Hongo vs Raichi
Apr 23, 2019 7:01 AM

Nov 2016
They were equally matched, if it just weren't for those two runs....

The outcome of the match took me by surprise, but it was a great way to start things off(imo the first real match this season)

Everyone did their best and especially the pitcher were amazing. I feel sorry for Sawamura, tho, it must've been incredibly frustrating.

Summer can't come soon enough.

@Mercuri Absolutely

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 23, 2019 7:11 AM

Sep 2013
A predictable borefast. No hype from the start to the end of the tournament. Funeral atmosphere the whole game.
Apr 23, 2019 7:42 AM

Oct 2017
Well I'm a bit sad that they wasted whole episode but... maybe it's because I read the manga so I knew what will happen. By the way scene with dirt from dugout was best one in whole episode and it shows us how much this series needs to keep focus around Sawamura. I think that because of this seasons begining the ratings may not be so good in comparison to previous seasons because then even if Eijun wasn't playing he was a big part of story so... I'm very happy that we are now after this not-so-good-Koshien and Seido will be back to training so we will get more scenes in school and dorms.

For all those who are unhappy now about start of season... I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that you will be happy soon because Diamond no Ace will be back to it's best and it will get even better than S2 very, very soon.
The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Apr 23, 2019 8:02 AM

Aug 2013
OMG, that ending scene. It hurts, but I know Sawamura will overcome it. He's amazing!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2019 9:31 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Imma just copy and paste my comment regarding the conclusion of the spring tournament from when I read the manga chapter.

"That's it? That was end of spring Koushien??? There was no impact, no emotions...the loss at the end of summer tournament had way more impact than this. Although maybe it's because they never intended to win Koushien, but just wanted to get there...idk. Even Inashiro's flashback of losing at Koushien felt sadder.

What was sad though was Eijun going to the bullpen of all places to get the dirt. I really want to cry for him. I hope this means that the next time they're here, Eijun won't be stuck in the bullpen again..."

Some people replied to my comment that it's because Spring Koushien isn't as important, which is true, but still, they fought hard to get there. But in retrospect, I do think it's good that they lost here for the upcoming content. Anyways, I think this episode did really well with Eijun taking the dirt from the bullpen moment, it had more impact than when I read the manga, as I actually shed a few tears. The bgm made it really emotional. When I went back to find my comment, I saw that the chapter before it was titled "Bystander"...that makes me sad how that was all Eijun was in that game.
Apr 23, 2019 10:28 AM
Apr 2016
7 min recap, 90% of the team is completely forgettable(the senpai squad at least had some personallity) and the main character has done nothing at all...and will realistically never become even close to more than a relief pitcher in a team with someone that throws 154 km/h
Losing interest tbh
Apr 23, 2019 10:40 AM
Sep 2015
I think this is very good episode (except the long recap, Madhouse is running out of resource) and it's very hard achievement to get in the zone with just 4 episodes considered that there's 3 years gap between the end of season 1 and the start of season 2.

- LOL at sawamura despite not playing any, he appear from time to time just to remind us that he's the protagonist of this story... or he really isnt?

- Miyuki is too calm, it's like Seido loss is within his calculation. He's still act like he's too good to play baseball. Get dirty!

- Yes, we can all agree that both Furuya and Hongo is the beast on the field (and on the bed for me...)

- However, the whole one pitcher pitch the whole game is what causing injury to many Japanese students and now there's rule to limit how many pitch one person can do in the whole game, 70 for elementary school, 85 for junior high, and 100 for high school.

- Spring and Summer Koshien are like Golden Globes and Oscars. While Summer is generally considered to be more prestige, all games from both Spring and Summer Koshien broadcast nationwide so Spring version shouldn't be underestimated at all.

- Can I just talk about Hongo again? or am I being too creepy now ;)
Apr 23, 2019 12:01 PM

May 2010
those recaps are getting out of hand
Apr 23, 2019 12:36 PM

Feb 2016
I did my research, it seems that fastest recorded pitch was 169.1 km/h. Furuya hitting 154 speed is quite the achievement for someone his age imo. Understandable to see Sawamura shattered on the inside after seeing how his rival is doing his very best at the field. Can't wait to have more Sawamura Greatness!

Go Sawamura Go!
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 23, 2019 1:12 PM

Jul 2014
Geez that was a long recap yes, and the scored finished deadlock at 2-0. Great pitching from the two aces and a predictable episode, but a tense episode nonetheless. Sawamura has to start over from scratch once again. Gotta say, this show is relentless about throwing the loss of Seido in high profile matches and not creating an easy way for the main team to achieve the sweet fruit. I really hope the inevitable success is really, really sweet.

I can't wait to see Yuki's little brother join Seido!
Apr 23, 2019 2:17 PM
Feb 2016
The pacing was very slow this episode which was always my only critique of this series. As a manga reader I didn't mind too much because I know what happens next but I can see why anime onlys are impatient since it didn't even cover one chapter. Though I understand what they were trying to do by introducing the first years next episode instead of this one but its still slow pacing.
To copy off from my other comment on this episode: "You could call this a turning point of the series. The loss after Koshien is an ending but also a new beginning. Yes, they lost but everyone gained experience. Including Furuya and Sawamura. Sawamura's frustration of not being able to pitch well in koshien will in turn help him become stronger. It was a cool moment when he grabbed the dirt from the mound in order to not forget this bitter feeling. I'm sure that after this moment both Sawamura and Furuya will go through some change. Changing in a good way or bad way, well we have to wait and see"
ps. did people actually think they were gonna spend only 2 episodes on a match and let them win? Lol

Wintovisky said:
A predictable borefast. No hype from the start to the end of the tournament. Funeral atmosphere the whole game.

Thats why you can tell this is actually setup for the future. Including Sawamura's bullpen dirt grabbing. Straight up foreshadowing.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts.
LoveLikeBloodApr 23, 2019 5:37 PM
Apr 23, 2019 2:27 PM
Dec 2010
Ulquiorra said:

That combined with how absolutely boring the game was overall made me really dislike this episode. It felt like one long flashback followed by some circlejerking over the pitching and then boom....game is over...WTF?

Without a doubt the single most boring match I've ever seen in this series. For one that had so much on the line it is kind of embarrassing. There was never a single bit of tension or hype in this episode or the previous one.

I really liked the previous two seasons but this one is shaping up to be absolute garbage. Hopefully they turn it around because I can't sit through 48 more episodes like this.
Apr 23, 2019 2:51 PM

Oct 2017
F8L-Fool said:
Ulquiorra said:

That combined with how absolutely boring the game was overall made me really dislike this episode. It felt like one long flashback followed by some circlejerking over the pitching and then boom....game is over...WTF?

Without a doubt the single most boring match I've ever seen in this series. For one that had so much on the line it is kind of embarrassing. There was never a single bit of tension or hype in this episode or the previous one.

I really liked the previous two seasons but this one is shaping up to be absolute garbage. Hopefully they turn it around because I can't sit through 48 more episodes like this.

Stay calm it's excacly like it was in manga. Look at this and smile. And oh... read it carefully. It's what you should think about Eijun grabbing dirt. I don't know how many chapters they will include in next episode but... be prepared because it will be a damn good episode.
Apr 23, 2019 4:30 PM

Sep 2011
This match played with my expectations, and it left me on the edge of my seat for a few moments, reminding me just how moving and exciting Daiya can be. But it ultimately felt like a "free sample" of what's to come. It's over, but as even the episode title makes clear, it's also only the beginning.

I can only imagine Kuramochi's and Haruichi's frustration, and I can't measure Sawamura's mortification. But this isn't the end for them yet, and I believe they will rise again. Hongou was also really cool despite his fierce and aggressive aura, but I was sad and disappointed that he didn't shake hands with Furuya. Oh, I'm also happy I got a glimpse of Mei, and I can't wait to get to know the new freshmen.
Apr 23, 2019 5:37 PM

Apr 2018
This episode disappointing to say the least. Eijun didn't even get a turn.. I'm sorry but who is the main character again? It feels like the audience it getting cucked as bad as the main character because that's who we actually want to root for. Fuck talented geniuses! We want the underdog to take the stage and blow ppl away. I get that this is build up for when they do finally win it's just that I feel like we already had enough at this point, literally he's been failing this entire time, yet to see the main character actually win. SMH
Apr 23, 2019 6:37 PM

Oct 2017
This was a great episode."The day it began". Finally Sawamura Eijun's legend will start I guess .Can't wait to see what happens next.
Apr 23, 2019 8:38 PM
Jul 2010
I really wish that Sawamura gets the spotlight soon.

I'm kind of sick of all this Hokkaido no Ace thing going on. I have been watching this out of frustration since around s1's midseason, hoping that Sawamura gets what he deserves, only to get no payoff. It's always "Furuya this, Furuya that". It's getting very old and very boring.
Apr 23, 2019 11:16 PM

Aug 2018
For people who hate on this episode:

Yes they lost. Yes Sawamura didn’t get to pitch. But this is what makes it realistic. They lose to the previous summer nationals champs who beat inashiro and I honestly can’t see Hokkaido losing to anyone else in the current Fall Nationals tourney. It’s also not realistic at all for Seido to win a championship their first time in nationals (in 7years), facing newer competition who already have nationals experience. Also sawamura not being put in is even more realistic. Just because he’s the MC doesn’t mean that he’s going to win the game, that’s not how reality works. In reality you pitch your best possible pitcher, which some may hate to admit is Furuya. We have to remember that baseball is a team sport and this show isn’t the “all about sawamura show”, it’s about BASEBALL! (Even though sawamura is my fav character lol) This episode/nationals mini arc was meant to give the characters more development (S/O to the end with sawamura) so that the series will be even more hype for when/if sawamura and seido make their comeback!
am1llsApr 23, 2019 11:21 PM
Apr 24, 2019 1:09 AM

Oct 2017
Look guys there are some pitchers in real life who can throw much faster than Furuya: Jordan Hicks, Aroldis Chapman, Neftali Feliz. But the fun thing is that they only throw sinkers, two-seams or four-seams. And with sinker yeah you got it right it drops like Masamune-kun one, because it's just the moment when ball was moving in one line and then it's start to losing speed and momentum so it sanks. With real life situations there is nice thing to mention about Hicks who had that awesome pitch power at age of 21. So... if we take that Furuya is 2nd year in high school which is like 16 years old then it's normal and nothing "fantastic" about his pitches.

On the other hand Sawamura with his variations of pitches and "numbers" (you will learn more about them soon) have everything to be a better pitcher overall, more in Narumiya Mei style. I think some of you may realized it long time ago but for those who don't I hope now you know what to expect and why you should be patient.
Apr 24, 2019 1:32 AM

Dec 2017
Last part was emotional.

I am hyped about next episode because my boi koushuu is coming. RIP miyuki.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Apr 24, 2019 2:10 AM

Dec 2016
Look guys there are some pitchers in real life who can throw much faster than Furuya
Even in high schools?
Apr 24, 2019 2:16 AM

Oct 2017
sannythebest95 said:
Look guys there are some pitchers in real life who can throw much faster than Furuya
Even in high schools?

During the Premier Baseball Pro Day Showcase, Riley Pint, a senior at Saint Thomas Aquinas High School in Overland Park, Kansas, hurled a fastball 102 mph. And he's only 18 years old.

102 mph = 164km/h
Apr 24, 2019 2:18 AM

Oct 2017
thevagus said:
Last part was emotional.

thevagus said:
Last part was emotional.

Yeah :D #TeamWolfBoy

Grrrr... :D

Apr 24, 2019 2:26 AM

Dec 2016
Can anyone tell me when Furuya came to this level?
When did it get such a development that it was almost on the same level as the Komadai?
Since when has the stamina to pitched for nine innings?
When did he learn to have this control?

This is the main problem of this narrative arc.
It just doesn't make the slightest sense that Furuya is at this level.

I read the manga and I know how the story goes, the fact is that the Senbatsu tournament is the worst narrative arc of the manga (for me)
Salvaju29roApr 24, 2019 3:51 AM
Apr 24, 2019 3:05 AM

Dec 2016
junmisugi said:
Look guys there are some pitchers in real life who can throw much faster than Furuya: Jordan Hicks, Aroldis Chapman, Neftali Feliz. But the fun thing is that they only throw sinkers, two-seams or four-seams. And with sinker yeah you got it right it drops like Masamune-kun one, because it's just the moment when ball was moving in one line and then it's start to losing speed and momentum so it sanks. With real life situations there is nice thing to mention about Hicks who had that awesome pitch power at age of 21. So... if we take that Furuya is 2nd year in high school which is like 16 years old then it's normal and nothing "fantastic" about his pitches.

On the other hand Sawamura with his variations of pitches and "numbers" (you will learn more about them soon) have everything to be a better pitcher overall, more in Narumiya Mei style. I think some of you may realized it long time ago but for those who don't I hope now you know what to expect and why you should be patient.

excellent analysis
all the pitchers you named are all closer,it is very difficult to take the timing measures in a single inning and therefore very effective in the short run,since the first season I thought of furuya as closer for its characteristics(fast launches and little movement,poor stamina),It is obvious that it is very difficult for high school boys to face pitches like this but it is almost unthinkable for professionals to do the starting pitcher with only a very effective fast ball....
on the other hand, Sawamura is a completely different type of launcher,it has many more launches even if it has less speed and he will make his variability and control his main weapons,for me he misses a breaking ball with a different effect than the changeup, a slider or a curveball to be complete(better a curveball to differentiate from furuya) to complete his arsenal,for a Toronto Blue Jays fan I see him as a little Ryan Borucki xD
Apr 24, 2019 3:15 AM

Dec 2016
junmisugi said:
sannythebest95 said:
Even in high schools?

During the Premier Baseball Pro Day Showcase, Riley Pint, a senior at Saint Thomas Aquinas High School in Overland Park, Kansas, hurled a fastball 102 mph. And he's only 18 years old.

102 mph = 164km/h
Wow .. it's crazy
But I guess such a launch is impossible to replicate many times in a match
Right?
Apr 24, 2019 3:38 AM

Oct 2017
sannythebest95 said:
junmisugi said:

102 mph = 164km/h
Wow .. it's crazy
But I guess such a launch is impossible to replicate many times in a match
Right?

Well yeah that's true. This is why they show use few times an pitch speed. They gave us 151 km/h on the deck and later 154. So basically even producers new they can't "count" each Furuyas/Masamunes pitch as "over" 150km/h.
Apr 24, 2019 3:41 AM

Oct 2017
Esteban19 said:

excellent analysis
all the pitchers you named are all closer,it is very difficult to take the timing measures in a single inning and therefore very effective in the short run,since the first season I thought of furuya as closer for its characteristics(fast launches and little movement,poor stamina),It is obvious that it is very difficult for high school boys to face pitches like this but it is almost unthinkable for professionals to do the starting pitcher with only a very effective fast ball....
on the other hand, Sawamura is a completely different type of launcher,it has many more launches even if it has less speed and he will make his variability and control his main weapons,for me he misses a breaking ball with a different effect than the changeup, a slider or a curveball to be complete(better a curveball to differentiate from furuya) to complete his arsenal,for a Toronto Blue Jays fan I see him as a little Ryan Borucki xD

Thanks for your kind words. I think that Eijun is loosely based on this Eiji Sawamura real life pitcher -=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiji_Sawamura of course author of manga changed few things but even in Act II we will get some "international" spark ;)
Apr 24, 2019 5:29 AM

Feb 2011
Pretty sure not a lot of people will resonate with me on this one but I feel like this game completely rendered Season 2 useless. We go through a huge 50 episodes season JUST to get to the Koshien Invitational and then get the sequel like 3 years later and guess what, team loses in the quarter finals just like that. Now we have to grind again to go to the same place. I don't think I've watched another sports series that felt so tedious.
Apr 24, 2019 8:00 AM

Oct 2017
Hatsuyuki said:
Pretty sure not a lot of people will resonate with me on this one but I feel like this game completely rendered Season 2 useless. We go through a huge 50 episodes season JUST to get to the Koshien Invitational and then get the sequel like 3 years later and guess what, team loses in the quarter finals just like that. Now we have to grind again to go to the same place. I don't think I've watched another sports series that felt so tedious.

But this was done on purpose... look in previous seasons we've got this huge recap in start of season 2. It take few episodes and now instead of it we've received small glimpse about what happened on Koshien, how good Furuya became and what's most important how much this loss mean for this boys and how will they overcome it. I don't know but if you read the manga you should already know how good story is because of this lost spring "Senbatsu".
Apr 24, 2019 8:29 AM

Feb 2010
thevagus said:
Last part was emotional.

True, the one thing that i waited the most for this season. The wolf boy is coming ,Team Wolf boy till the end of the line, RIP Miyuki

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Apr 24, 2019 9:12 AM

Dec 2016
Hatsuyuki said:

welcome to the world of sport.
taking the Major League as an example, it's only natural to struggle for 162 matches and losing the Wild Card game. The author of DnA was coherent with the tournament's formula
Apr 24, 2019 1:08 PM

May 2015
They managed to capture very nicely Furuya's moment of glory and Eijun's moment of devastation. These were some great shots with focusing on their eyes. It really just shows how great of an impact this will leave on the boys.

Pity Masamune didn't have much to say! And after he had such a seiyuu voicing him...

I'm looking forward to the next episode, the aftermath and how it affected everyone are one of my favourite moments in manga. Also, new players will be finally introduced!

Hatsuyuki said:

The main point of that season was to convince Kataoka to stay as the coach, which they did. Winning Koshien might be great but for the story it wouldn't make much sense to have the climax in the spring tournament when they still have summer to go through. It's better to show they are not ready yet early on so they can work on their weak points and become even stronger.
Apr 24, 2019 1:26 PM

Feb 2011
Ten said:
They managed to capture very nicely Furuya's moment of glory and Eijun's moment of devastation. These were some great shots with focusing on their eyes. It really just shows how great of an impact this will leave on the boys.

Pity Masamune didn't have much to say! And after he had such a seiyuu voicing him...

I'm looking forward to the next episode, the aftermath and how it affected everyone are one of my favourite moments in manga. Also, new players will be finally introduced!

Hatsuyuki said:

The main point of that season was to convince Kataoka to stay as the coach, which they did. Winning Koshien might be great but for the story it wouldn't make much sense to have the climax in the spring tournament when they still have summer to go through. It's better to show they are not ready yet early on so they can work on their weak points and become even stronger.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Kataoka bent on leaving the team regardless of their results ?
Apr 24, 2019 1:40 PM

May 2015
Hatsuyuki said:
Ten said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Kataoka bent on leaving the team regardless of their results ?

It's not so much about Kataoka's intentions but what the players believed in. They repeated it over and over and made it their goal to enter Koshien so that Kataoka won't have a choice but to stay, that's what drives the whole season 2, in all their games they are united to win for the coach mostly and not just because they wanted to play at Koshien. At the end we see him at Koshien acting as the main coach, which means their goal was reached after all.
Apr 24, 2019 6:06 PM

Mar 2009
Wintovisky said:

A sad reminder of why I was so burned-out on Ace of Diamond near the end of S2. And we're only 4 episodes in. I hope it gets more exciting.
MormegilApr 24, 2019 6:09 PM
Apr 25, 2019 6:42 AM

Oct 2016
It was a bit dragged but i loved the scene where Sawamura gets the dirt from the bullpen! I loved it in the manga too so many emotions!
Though the narration in the end kind of ruined the atmosphere. You know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Just Sawamura's intense eyes were enough to pass the meaning.
Apr 25, 2019 7:04 AM

Dec 2011
My boy Eijun is more of a supporting character now than a main character to be honest, a stepping stone for Furuya's greatness to come...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Apr 25, 2019 10:06 AM
Sep 2015
StefanMZ said:
My boy Eijun is more of a supporting character now than a main character to be honest, a stepping stone for Furuya's greatness to come...

Just wait :) It'll be interesting this season!
Apr 26, 2019 5:16 AM

May 2011
-Akirion- said:

I actually can't believe that I teared a little bit at that moment, since for the past few episodes I didn't feel that the delivery was as good as the previous seasons. It hit me hard. I guess this episode has slightly shifted my perspective again, reminded me of how often my heart felt bitter for the characters in the past seasons.

robal15 said:

Not gonna lie, I thought I was watching the wrong episode when the OP ended and the scenes still looked somewhat familiar xD.
Apr 26, 2019 5:21 AM

Dec 2013
It's crazy that they couldn't get even get more than a single hit off Hongo.

Poor Sawamura never got a turn.
Apr 26, 2019 6:33 AM

Sep 2013
killerqueen2000 said:
ps. did people actually think they were gonna spend only 2 episodes on a match and let them win? Lol

Exactly. It was predictable and frustrating. A bad start for the series. I hope the sequence will remember of the previous seasons.
Apr 26, 2019 7:36 AM

Oct 2017
jrShark said:
-Akirion- said:

I actually can't believe that I teared a little bit at that moment, since for the past few episodes I didn't feel that the delivery was as good as the previous seasons. It hit me hard. I guess this episode has slightly shifted my perspective again, reminded me of how often my heart felt bitter for the characters in the past seasons.

robal15 said:

Not gonna lie, I thought I was watching the wrong episode when the OP ended and the scenes still looked somewhat familiar xD.

Still better than 3-4 episode recap that they included in start of S2 :D they did it on purpose and episodes 5-6 will be the real launch for Act II, believe me I've read manga :)
Apr 26, 2019 9:35 AM

Jan 2008
robal15 said:

Yeah, that was really bad. Killed the episode for me. I have no idea they thought that was a good idea, and not actually give us the final inning. No, we had flashbacks to the final inning instead. They could have easily stretched things. I was fine for the first three minutes, but anything after the opening should have been new material, not an additional 3 minutes of footage from last episode. Just a waste of time.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Sequel announced!!!!

Dbagas8 - May 18

18 by AzureCielo »»
May 19, 4:34 PM

» is Diamond no Ace underrated?

LevyChase - Feb 11, 2022

23 by Zedlin »»
May 18, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace: Act II Episode 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2020

58 by Nova22 »»
Mar 9, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace: Act II Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2019

74 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace: Act II Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2019

31 by 1Konochi »»
Sep 14, 2023 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.