Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 25, 2018 3:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's hard to think what's always on Juliu's mind tbh.

Seems we got Diamond Kingdom making their moves again. What a desperate group...
Yuno also shows himself again and makes his impressions as usual.
Sep 25, 2018 4:33 AM

Jul 2017
Pretty average episode. The animation did decline again but not by much, so atleast it's not pure garbagea again.
Sep 25, 2018 4:57 AM
Dec 2015
so its not the last ep yeaaaa
Sep 25, 2018 5:24 AM

Mar 2015
so. it is adapting the novel?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 25, 2018 5:37 AM

Apr 2007
i hoped so much that this would be the last episode :(
Sep 25, 2018 5:45 AM

Jun 2009
not last ep ... okay but pls be better than the first 50 eps since it was most a waste of time
Sep 25, 2018 6:48 AM

Feb 2013
Yuno and Bell are a funny duo.
Sep 25, 2018 7:14 AM

Nov 2016
This seems like another cool arc, especially since we get to see the Golden Dawn and Yuno who got even more powerful.

Charmy still best girl xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 25, 2018 7:53 AM

Sep 2017
Did we ever learn why these two kingdoms are fighting? It feels kinda random and pointless. The only thing I recall is the dungeon arc where the dungeon was near the border or something like that so they wanted to keep the loot to themselves basically.
Sep 25, 2018 7:58 AM

Oct 2008
okay Asta, you go rest for a while, you have too much screen-time.
It's Yuno's turn to shine as well!
5/5.
come to think of it, if I remember MAL info last year...this Black Clover series was just listed only as 51 episodes...good thing they made it ongoing!

Sep 25, 2018 8:31 AM

Jul 2013
I really like the relationship between Yami and Julius. To see someone as rude and snarky as Yami showing true respect for someone speaks a lot about how much he respecs the Wizard King, due being the first person who accepted him in a society unknown and that also discriminated him.

I liked the detail that, while Yuno managed to destroy the technique of the General from the Diamond Kingdom, he still didn't defeat him. I mean, those guys are supposedly the elite of the Diamond Kingdom, so it would be laughable for them to get one-shotted that easily.
Also, doesn't Yuno's spirit partner lools older and more talkative now? Is Yuno gathering himself an harem like Asta too? (he has the spirit and Charmy, lol). Oh, well, is nice seeing him again after his long absence.

I wonder one thing. If this would had been the last episode, would we have had this ending? It would had been one hell of a cliffhanger xD

Petit Clover never disappoints. It seems Yuno has PTSD now. He has seen some shit xD
Sep 25, 2018 8:33 AM

May 2017
I'm guessing the Captain of Yuno is one of the eye trio who can copy others magic since Licht is still injured I believe
Sep 25, 2018 8:34 AM
Aug 2015
A new arc has just started. Next episode should have a new OP/ED..
Sep 25, 2018 8:37 AM

Jan 2014
is this a payback for what they did in the dungeon?
Sep 25, 2018 9:00 AM
Jan 2016
And Black Clover dont lose time, we started with action after last arc, nice to see Yuno, he really looks more powerfull, his nature spirit looks funny, she looks less younger than before and talk a lot!

After last mission Yami Charmy and Asta are going to battlefield! Didnt expect that! And we know the true reason for Asta and Chatmy want to go!
Sep 25, 2018 9:42 AM
Mar 2018
Is the next episode airing next week or are they taking a break? They need it though.
Sep 25, 2018 11:59 AM

Dec 2014
where this was where it was supposed o end but it continues on..hmm Yuno has been getting stronger behind the scenes....
Sep 25, 2018 12:03 PM

Sep 2013
Okay ep, golden dawn vs diamond generals.
Sep 25, 2018 12:31 PM

Jul 2015
It's time for a new arc. I hope it will be better than the previous arcs.
Sep 25, 2018 1:24 PM

May 2018
When we'll we even see what Gordon is capable of?????

Wtf Yami is only 28??????He sounded like he's is 40.

When Yami suspects something about that Golden Dawn Captain, could it be that he is with them Midnight Sun Guys????
Sep 25, 2018 3:00 PM

Aug 2015
Too funny as always, Asta was badass.

Sep 25, 2018 3:36 PM
Jul 2017
Wtf Asta, YOUR ARMS ARE BROKEN. What you going to do, bleed on them?

Charmy was best girl, as usual. Poor Gordon needed a hug. Petit clover was hilarious since it shows what happens when series gets too gritty for its own good.
Sep 25, 2018 3:47 PM

Jan 2016
Lightbringer95 said:

The arc after this mini arc will be the best one by far if done correctly.
Sep 25, 2018 3:58 PM
Apr 2018
Lightbringer95 said:
Oof_sama said:
Lightbringer95 said:

Oof_sama said:
Lightbringer95 said:

Yea,the next arc is arguably the best arc in the manga right now! Only 2nd to the current one but that's still arguable.
Sep 25, 2018 4:01 PM

Jan 2013
The animation was so bad at times. And is it me, or the voices don't even sync with the characters' mouth at times. One scene Yami was talking and his mouth wasn't moving. Tsk tsk, hope they step up their game a bit since this arc is gonna be good
Sep 25, 2018 5:38 PM

Jan 2017
This was a filler, right? It had to have been a filler!
This episode was making me die internally; you had these diamond generals that are supposed captain-level strong, and yuno made light work of one. What the Frick is that about.
It was so obvious that they were gonna throw Yami into the fray... Classic, talk about crappy ideas -its a cliche mistake to over use slower as soon as it's learnt, it's like videogames; when you learn a new move and you keep bashing that same button as a result.

That animation went back to shite,. As per usual
But oh my days, they've regressed to their initial ways... Is it just me, or has anyone else realise that for some reason, they feel urged to reinforce the character personalities, from:
•gauche having to exaggerate his sis-con tendencies,
•to Vanessa's alcoholism, and
•charmys food addiction.

I mean,this late in the anime, I don't think you need push this agenda of stating personalities... This mainly applies to the latter two, since the sis-con behaviour adds an element of comic (however, they should implement it more wisely rather than just using it to fill a quiet portion between dialogues)
tidoesstuffSep 29, 2018 6:34 AM
Sep 25, 2018 6:52 PM
Aug 2015
tambi33 said:
No, that was canon. We might get the "fillers" after these fights (Light Novel adaptation).
Sep 25, 2018 6:57 PM

Sep 2013
This is where Black Clover anime is suppose to end but I'm kinda glad it's continuing. I'm gonna miss the opening and ending songs.

Sep 25, 2018 9:25 PM

Sep 2018
After these initial 51 episodes, is anyone else debating whether or not they should continue watching? The studio really needs to step it up imo...
Sep 26, 2018 1:17 AM

Apr 2016
Finally completed Black Clover... oh wait, it's not over yet! XP

Anyway, we gonna see how strong the Captain of the Golden Dawn is since he's a very mysterious person.
Sep 26, 2018 2:14 AM
Sep 2018
tambi33 said:
This episode was making me die internally; you had these diamond generals that are supposed captain-level strong, and yuno made light work of one. What the Frick is that about.
It was so obvious that they were gonna throw Yami into the fray... Classic, talk about crappy ideas -its a cliche mistake to over use slower as soon as it's learnt, it's like videogames; when you learn a new move and you keep bashing that same button as a result.

That animation went back to shite,. As per usual
But oh my days, they've regressed to their initial ways... Is it just me, or has anyone else realise that for some reason, they feel urged to reinforce the character personalities, from:
•gauche having to exaggerate his sis-con tendencies,
•to Vanessa's alcoholism, and
•charmys food addiction.

I mean,this late in the anime, I don't think you need push this agenda of stating personalities... This mainly applies to the latter two, since the Wisconsin behaviour adds an element of comic (however, they should implement it more wisely rather than just using it to fill a quiet portion between dialogues)

Yeah the Diamond kingdom's tactics seem rather lacking. They didn't seem to have any reserve units from what i could tell. They also were the ones that started this war. Allowing them to choose when and where to attack. All they did was perform a small raiding party to take over this city that seem rather important. IN terms of it having vast resources and would make for a good staging point for future attacks. Given they had a fair bit of time to get ready. Their attacking force seem rather small along with the scale of their overall attacks. Given this seem to be the single attack they perform on the clover kingdom.

Seems like there was a lot of lack of foreflight on the diamond kingdom part. Seem to not only be rash in performing this attack quickly with such a small force. They all just seem to rush in head on and attack from a single point. Rather then scattering out and encircling the town. To attack from every single point at once. Even when the battle did start to go against them. They really did no damage at all to this town. Making this whole battle a total failed on their part. Failed to take town, failed to damage the town in any serious meaningful way and failed to weaken their foes. All while suffering heavy losses. Making this a very successful victory for the clover kingdom.

Which this feels like there should of been a bit of focus on the diamond kingdom. To show that maybe these guys got their positions due to connections and knowing the right people rather then merit or get to see them being punished for their failure and replaced by someone else. To give at least some idea the diamond kingdom is willing to learn from it's errors and not repeat them so easily.

That or attacking more then a single town or simply better planning. Attacking a lot of other towns to lure any possible magical knights away from their true goal. then strike their true target once the magic knights of the clover kingdom have been spread out and scatter all over the place.

Given the lack of tactics and general threat, made them seem more like slightly stronger canon folder. Given for someone who most likely has been in this position for awhile. They seem to lack power or tactics to back up their title as general. Which that could of been interesting to see. A group of skilled generals able to make use of ranks of weaker mages to rival and even beat more powerful mages. Given even if they lost in the end, if they were shown to be start or their attack did some major damage. Let say they damage a magic tool forge that will take awhile to repair or something. Could of at least go oh ok there is something to worry about here. Making any stronger foe or wiser foes from the diamond kingdom seem like a even bigger deal.
Sep 26, 2018 7:06 AM
Jun 2017
hmm!!! this time its tje golden dawn who will do the work here, and this time its against the Diamond kingdom... well lets see what will happen on next episode...

note: the Petit clover just confirmed that it is indeed to be a continue past 51st episode... yeah!!!
Sep 26, 2018 8:14 AM

Aug 2013
animation is totally garbage!
Sep 26, 2018 8:24 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Back to the old routine now that the battle is won it seems. Poor Gordon though seems he really wanted to go as well. Funny how the magic king saw Charmy as a kid though. But this mission while tough sure allowed the team to become stronger. The Diamond kingdom sure picked the best time for their raid though. Yuno's wind spirit sure is a feisty one. But the golden dawn sure are blunting the enemy's attack.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2018 8:58 AM
Mar 2014
jaykup said:
After these initial 51 episodes, is anyone else debating whether or not they should continue watching? The studio really needs to step it up imo...

i 100% agree with this, the show has some good idea, but the fact that most scenes are literally a mouth moving up and down out of beat with the voice, makes me inclined to believe that they really don't care much for the show.
Hopefully it either get's more budget or get's killed
Sep 26, 2018 9:31 AM

Apr 2018
Good ep. That's a mini arc, about 2-3 episodes, the next big arc starts after that
Also the stongest generals aren't here.

@ tambi33 dude you are wrong about everything lmao, stop the speculation and just wait for the next episodes

zachfoss said:
This is where Black Clover anime is suppose to end but I'm kinda glad it's continuing. I'm gonna miss the opening and ending songs.

I love all the op/ed so far, i'm sure we'll get more amazing songs
killuaxgonSep 26, 2018 9:38 AM
Sep 26, 2018 1:14 PM

Apr 2017
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Wtf Yami is only 28??????He sounded like he's is 40.

That's what those cancer sticks will do to you.
Sep 26, 2018 1:35 PM

May 2018
The episode was good ,but to be honest I am a little bit confused ,if I recall correct it was set for 51 episodes did something changed and it got extended?
Dont get me wrong I would love to watch some more.This anime for instance is growing on me with every episode it just rise the bar and gets better and better.
Very good pace dont know about the mange but dynamics and intensity are on the right level as well the character growth.

I would greatly appreciate ,if someone can briefly explain regarding the coarse the anime will take and episodes etc :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2018 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
Why did it got extendedd??? Im not hating, but as the episodes goes on it becomes more boring to me. So whyy
Sep 26, 2018 8:42 PM

Apr 2018
-Vash- said:
The episode was good ,but to be honest I am a little bit confused ,if I recall correct it was set for 51 episodes did something changed and it got extended?
Dont get me wrong I would love to watch some more.This anime for instance is growing on me with every episode it just rise the bar and gets better and better.
Very good pace dont know about the mange but dynamics and intensity are on the right level as well the character growth.

I would greatly appreciate ,if someone can briefly explain regarding the coarse the anime will take and episodes etc :)

It's long running now for a simple reason=it's popular and Shueisha wants more long running Shonen Jump shows
Sep 27, 2018 6:22 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe there weren't more chill episodes, poor black bulls xD
I guess that the Magic Eye took some vacations, and now it's back to Diamond kingdom.

I hope that Asta won't fight because i want to see Yuno and the others fighting, besides i want to know how much he evolved.

I'm so glad we have another season, this anime is good, it changed so much since the first episodes. Right now it's an 8/10 for me but every time i see that ED i want so much to give it 9/10 hahaha I don't think that there will ever be a better ED than this one.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 28, 2018 4:44 AM

May 2015
Welp, seems like Asta isn't allowed to rest.
Sep 28, 2018 5:09 AM

Jul 2007
I thought MAL had this listed as 50 episodes. Is this just going to continue through?
Sep 28, 2018 5:31 PM

Oct 2015
Yuno is back what a serious guy, Asta doesn't want to be left behind even though he has broken bones.

Looks like upcoming battle will be intense but I wonder will Asta be there?
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 29, 2018 6:37 AM

Jan 2017
killuaxgon said:
Good ep. That's a mini arc, about 2-3 episodes, the next big arc starts after that
Also the stongest generals aren't here.

@ tambi33 dude you are wrong about everything lmao, stop the speculation and just wait for the next episodes

zachfoss said:

I love all the op/ed so far, i'm sure we'll get more amazing songs

What have I speculated about. At most, I'd just considered this episode a filler and those generals being captain-level strong was was made obvious in the episode... As the wizard king was the one who stated that that was the case
Apart from these two cases, nothing i said was even remotely speculative. So unless you don't know the meaning, don't use the word
Sep 29, 2018 12:23 PM
Mar 2018
The best of Black Clover begins from here!!!!
Oct 1, 2018 6:26 AM

Sep 2009
I forgot this little mini arc just before the Witch Forest arc from the manga. Play close attention to this one guys. It will become relevant in a later arc.

Also thinking about the adapting the Novel, I think when they meet the characters from that book they will have it as a flashback arc (basically an arc in an arc).
Jan 5, 2019 11:28 PM

Mar 2014
I just realized this episode that there's a Clover and Diamond Kingdom

Now they've confirmed there's a Spade Kingdom

If they reveal the Heart Kingdom when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out later this month I'm gonna lose my absolute shit

Heart Kingdom. Kingdom Hearts. omg
Mar 11, 2019 6:29 PM

Mar 2016
Wow, the Black Bulls has just finished their huge mission and obtained one of the magic stone and Yami was just reporting it to the Wizard King. The suddenly the Diamond Kingdom attacked, bruh... Good thing the Golden Dawn squad is there, also seems like Yuno has become more acquainted with Bell, the sylph. Though I wanted to see Langris' magic and Vengeance's magic in action.
Aug 7, 2019 11:12 AM

Sep 2012
ShadowkillZ_ said:
Wow, the Black Bulls has just finished their huge mission and obtained one of the magic stone and Yami was just reporting it to the Wizard King. The suddenly the Diamond Kingdom attacked, bruh... Good thing the Golden Dawn squad is there, also seems like Yuno has become more acquainted with Bell, the sylph. Though I wanted to see Langris' magic and Vengeance's magic in action.

dimond kingtom are morons for attacking cause the bad group wants to kill humans making them enemy of dimond to once they get their revenge so insted of attacking they should seek their alliance to fight against the bad guys i often forget the name when its time to writte so i just say bad fuys

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite op?

infinite_Shadows - Mar 18

18 by Kizuki01 »»
Yesterday, 12:50 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 156 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2020

57 by Vindicater »»
May 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 155 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2020

46 by Vindicater »»
May 20, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 79 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

46 by drexneesh »»
May 17, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2019

103 by -PhiL- »»
May 17, 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.