Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 15, 2015 3:57 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
BARI BARI NO PISTOL.

That was one of the most fantastic chapters so far. Bart shows some real balls and Robin has a new ability which looks disgusting to be honest.
Jan 15, 2015 3:58 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Bartolomeo's a real hero in this chapter.... He's so awesome! What a bro... T_T

Nico Robin finally reaches the fourth level and she's here to protect Rebecca!
Jan 15, 2015 4:16 AM

Mar 2013
Barto saves the day
Really good chapter
Jan 15, 2015 4:40 AM

Nov 2012
So I'm predicting Pink vs Franky ends next chapter since he's the only officer left, which will also probably be the last chapter of the volume when it's released in the tankobon. That means the top executives and Bellamy will be defeated in about 7 or so chapters.
Jan 15, 2015 4:44 AM

Dec 2013
Bartolomeo FTW. Lol at his little tribute to Luffy.

Kinda wanted to see more Hakuba...
Jan 15, 2015 4:52 AM

Sep 2013
SuperRed said:
So I'm predicting Pink vs Franky ends next chapter since he's the only officer left, which will also probably be the last chapter of the volume when it's released in the tankobon. That means the top executives and Bellamy will be defeated in about 7 or so chapters.

About time too, I've been hungry for some more Franky.
Jan 15, 2015 4:57 AM

Sep 2014
barto make me lol so hard!
that hakuba though
i think barto and cavendish will join the strawhats!!!!!!!!
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Jan 15, 2015 5:23 AM

Dec 2012
kaneki-ken1 said:
barto make me lol so hard!
that hakuba though
i think barto and cavendish will join the strawhats!!!!!!!!

I also want them to join. I love both of them but it's unlikely to happen.

Cavendish hate the straw hats because of their popularity but he could join them to get more frame but he's also very unstable mentally "half & half"

Bartolomeo would cry all his fluid when asking luffy to join his crew and nobody would understand. Another alternative would be that luffy ask his but he might die from joy instantly.
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Jan 15, 2015 5:26 AM

Mar 2013
Nice way to start the year, things are finally rapping up with all the executives, I wonder how long it will take for them to beat the top 3 execs , hopefully not too long cause this arc needs to end now
Jan 15, 2015 5:29 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome chap :D Barto is just tooo BA! What a bro!! Bari Bari no Pistol :3 U can tell who he respects ^^ Obligatory plz join SH D:

And it was nice seeing Robin easily catch Hakuba. Shows that she's on a higher level :D Finally time for her to show some of her BAness >.<!! Didn't see the Kyros+Robin combo coming. HYPE!
Jan 15, 2015 5:42 AM
Sep 2012
So it is Robin's turn to do something. It has been a very long time since she been in a serious fight, well I am hoping this doesn't disappoint.

I love Bartolomeo, I hope he doesn't die.
Jan 15, 2015 5:45 AM
Jul 2013
Good chapter to start year 2015 !

What I really liked about this chapter was actually Robin, because she didn't do anything special since the timeskip, she didn't have her moment and climax of Dressrosa should really give her one

Lot of people would like to see Barto joinining the Straw Hats, but for me, I need to see more of his story, because it's cool for him to be a man that respects Luffy, he inspired him to become a pirate and everything - but he just can't only be a fanboy right? There must be more to him, and in order for him to join Luffy's crew, we need to see more. But that Bari Bari no Pistol was epic
Maybe we will even get more straw hats after this arc? More allies?

What I would really like to see now is:
- Robin taking a fight with Diamante, with Rebecca doing something useful there
- Kyros going to help Luffy because Law is over there with one of his arms jigsawed, and there is Trebol over there too. This is shounen so Luffy would probably be the one fighting Doffy, but I would really love to see Kyros delivering that final blow or somehow helping Luffy

Good chapter, can't wait for more!
Jan 15, 2015 5:52 AM

Oct 2013
For a moment I thought he would do something like Goku when he teleported Cell...lol. :-)
Jan 15, 2015 6:00 AM
May 2014
Behemoth11 said:
For a moment I thought he would do something like Goku when he teleported Cell...lol. :-)

I thought that too, lol
Jan 15, 2015 6:06 AM

Jun 2012
"That's an awfully evil look you've got there, Cabbage-kun, how may I help you?"

Oh, Robin <3
Jan 15, 2015 6:18 AM

Aug 2008
Bari Bari no Pistol!

Robin is so cool here.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 15, 2015 6:39 AM

Aug 2010
So...who thinks Robin will give Kyros a temporary leg XD

Also am I the only one who thinks Barto+Cavendish = Zoro+Sanji XD Even the same hair color lol
Jan 15, 2015 6:53 AM

Nov 2014
What a way to start the year with this chapter! This long wait and this is what we get all the time. I think good guy oda-sensei is spoiling us too much :> hehehe.

I was worried about cabbage trying a swing at bartolomeo when hakuba was on, then he went to robin-chwaaannn <3 I was like "oh shit". Then robin stopped it so easily and said the best line ever with her dead cold eyes, wait? is she an M or an S? or neither?. Dwobin Shempaaai~ epic!

Bartolomeo with his epic heroics, the tanking of the explosion and the needles. My goodness birdy-kun is one hell of a man. Then the Bara Bara no Pistol! an homage to his senpai luffy.

Cabbage did one hell of a job being half-half and saving robin and himself from the explosion. Upon arriving in the Flower Field, which I think? favours Robin-chwaan. She gets to show her stuff now, she will face up against an executive in Diamante which will be nice since she has been quiet mostly this arc. Usually it would be Sanji to face a big dog in a fight, but I guess the next among the monster trio (Luffy Zoro Sanji) is Robin-chwaan, so yeah. I think Robin-chwaan can handle :> . :)))
Jan 15, 2015 7:16 AM

Jun 2013
Bartolomeo Vs Hakuba possibly? no way Barto is going to let him touch one of his Idols! XD
Tough damn how powerful that Hakuba is. TOUGH IT IS NOTHING AGAINST MEMBERS OF THE MUGIWARA PIRATES!!! *DOOM* LOL!!! XD

Wait...Cavendish can somewhat control Hakuba? da hell is going on...tough looks like we have arrived to Cavendish-Hakuba comedy Act huh.

Bartolomeo!!! O.O No!! DO Not you Dare!!!! I Know YOU IDolize MW Pirates, But only one that is allowed to make Luffy-kind Sacrifice is Person who will most likely Survive from it!!! You think Luffy Will be happy about this!!??! Even if you look so cool right now.

Woo...Bari-Bari no Pistol!?!?! LOL!!!! XD Damn Nice style to take Officer down tough.

New move from Robin? Hand Butterfly's? Well It will be the Diamonde that will be taken down next huh.
JarjaxleJan 15, 2015 7:33 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 15, 2015 7:23 AM

Oct 2012
Awesome chapter :) Bartolomeo is becoming more and more epic :D Now I'd really like him to join the Straw Hats.
And concerning this eventuality, it's true that not everybody would understand, but his devotion to Luffy and the rest of the crew would make him a excellent comrade I think. As for Cavendish, I don't really see him joining, he hates Luffy, and he's also very unstable, so I don't know if he would fit in...
Jan 15, 2015 7:52 AM

Jan 2013
Good, now that things are starting to run, we're getting some pretty good chapters.
It would be good if both of them joined the crew, who knows.
Jan 15, 2015 8:31 AM

Sep 2011
Awesome chapter, now I definitely want Barto as part of the crew! Though I still think Violet is a better fit. Damn hard to chose between the two.

Seriously hyped for the next chapter. Is Oda going to finally give Robin some much needed battle spotlight. Because she hasn't fought anyone since Skypiea.
Jan 15, 2015 8:34 AM

May 2013
Bartolomeo is awesome.
Jan 15, 2015 8:48 AM

May 2013
Seeing that Cavendish and Hakuba scenes were funny. Bartolomeo with that pistol move was pretty cool.
Jan 15, 2015 8:49 AM

Dec 2013
Bartolomeo just up his fanboy level with Bari Bari no Pistol!
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 15, 2015 8:51 AM

Jun 2012
Oh my god Robin, you're such a badass. I had so much faith that you would stop Hakuba / Cavendish in his tracks... thank you for proving me right. xD

It really does feel great to see Robin get some serious action again. Can't wait to see her fight with Diamante... though I don't see Kyros just stepping aside and letting her fight, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Bartolomeo was pretty cool too with his Bari Bari no Pistol. :P
Jan 15, 2015 9:41 AM
Jul 2014
I hope diamante quickly
I don't think much of his abilities
they are just some weakass circus tricks.
I thick with laws ability diamante is a piece cake if was law.
I hope I see something that changes my mind.
Jan 15, 2015 9:43 AM

Nov 2014
so how does this "punk" guys power of exploding fruit differ from number 5s explosion fruit? i guess punk can explode things other than his body? the powers seem pretty similar if you ask me.
Jan 15, 2015 10:21 AM

Nov 2011
I found the trash talking to be quite amusing this chapter :>

Let's see what Robin can do.
Jan 15, 2015 10:22 AM

Jan 2008
Please don't abort Robin's fight, please don't abort Robin's fight, please don't abort Robin's fight, please don't...

Also - cool lampshading of her veeeeery first boasting against Pell in Alabasta and one of my favourite battle quotes ever ("Speed. Power. They mean nothing when you're facing me."). GO ROBIN. But I'm confused, what did Moth Orchid do, because for the love of a God I can't decipher it, save for the general idea that Diamante missed?

Ahahaha, Bari Bari no Pistol. It could make for a nice scene in anime. You know, dramatically comical music and stuff.

@bromains, I was actually thinking the same.
Jan 15, 2015 11:16 AM

Aug 2014
WP Bartolomeo !
He is going to be Luffy disciple like Rayleigh x Luffy
Surprisingly Robin stopped Hakuba, proof that she is not slacking off.
A great chapter nontheless
Jan 15, 2015 11:30 AM

Dec 2012
Awesome chapter.
Hakuba trying to cut Robin, but Cavendish is fighting him back.
Bartolomeo was awesome this chapter. Managed to take down Gladius.
Loved his Bari Bari No Pistol.
Robin manages to make it to Rebecca.
Cannot wait to see her fight Diamante.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 15, 2015 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
I loved the chapter, good to see more Barto-action and he with Cavendish was simply hilarious.

Diamante vs Kyros and Robin then? Seems interesting enough, will they be up next though or will we see Señor Pink vs Franky or the ending of Pica vs Zoro first? However, I wish that the remaining fights will be as good as Bartolomeo vs Gladius. :)
Jan 15, 2015 12:52 PM

Mar 2012
Barto for next nakama.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 15, 2015 3:45 PM

Jun 2012
YESSSSSS ROBIN!

I've been waiting for this for a damn long time xD Really want her to have a good fight, she was awesome this chapter.

Then again, just about everything was awesome this chapter, bart and cavendish as well. Now if Cavendish spirit comes from his sword and Zoro also has a cursed sword, does the same sort of thing apply? is there a spirit in Zoro's sword that he's tamed? Obviously the circumstances would be different than just falling asleep. Would also need a very good reason to have not awakened throughout 600 chapters or whatever, but i'm just throwing shit out there.

Maybe Zoro's will power, or unawakened emperor haki was holding it at bay or something, i like making shit up, don't judge me.
jimbob1141Jan 15, 2015 3:49 PM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Jan 15, 2015 4:03 PM

Mar 2012
Fantastic start for the new year Oda; lots of epic moments in this chapter!

Cavendish/Hakuba was epically hilarious and Barto took down another executive with a tribute to Luffy! Robin though! She totally owned this chapter along with Barto with how she stopped Hakuba and with her epic entrance against Diamante.
Jan 15, 2015 4:21 PM

Dec 2008
Hnnnngh, an entire chapter mostly filled with Robin <3 This made me happy.
I really hope she kicks some ass in this fight.
Jan 15, 2015 4:28 PM

May 2012
Barion-Zara said:

Also am I the only one who thinks Barto+Cavendish = Zoro+Sanji XD Even the same hair color lol

this please

I would laugh so hard
Jan 15, 2015 4:51 PM

Mar 2014
Eltrik said:
Barion-Zara said:

this please

I would laugh so hard

Nice catch with the hair colors.

Wouldn't be surprised if those two joined forces to support the Strawhats in the future.
Being part of the downfall of Doflamingo - shichibukai, tenryubito and underworld broker - will surely raise their bounties up. And a team of the Supernova of 1 and 3 years ago wouldn't be a bad idea as well.
Jan 15, 2015 5:21 PM
Apr 2014
Lots of Robin in this chapter. Nice.
Jan 15, 2015 5:58 PM

Apr 2010
So next week should be the first good chapter in quite a while, providing they show enough of Robin now that she's entered the fray. Knowing the kinda series this is they'll switch between all the other battles numerous times and Robin probably won't even be shown. :(
Jan 15, 2015 6:17 PM

Jun 2014
Cavendish talking to himself, it fits his character

Jan 15, 2015 8:00 PM

Sep 2012
This chapter was everything I love about One Piece. I'm so glad to see Robin fighting someone serious, and ccing hakuba to-boot!

Though, seriously guys:

Raven-kun said:
Barto for next nakama.

Who's this Bartolomeo guy? Screw him! Chicken-Kun for NEXT NAKAMA!!
Jan 15, 2015 8:11 PM

Mar 2014
I'd say Robin has long been overdue for a chapter like this. All those Cabbage/Bartolomeo panels were so and so, but her....that "Moth Orchid" move was something else. She's strangely been under the radar ever since the TS, and for someone possessing one of the most versatile DF's in the OPverse, that's almost criminal. I'm very much looking forward to how this showdown unfolds.
Jan 16, 2015 2:59 AM

Jan 2008
Hisoka_Judal said:

Wouldn't be surprised if those two joined forces to support the Strawhats in the future.
Being part of the downfall of Doflamingo - shichibukai, tenryubito and underworld broker - will surely raise their bounties up.

I actually see it as an opportunity to also rise Straw Hats bounties and Sanji lamenting that he is still not recognized enough due to not being there :D
Jan 16, 2015 6:31 AM

Oct 2014
Im glad Robin will finally get a real fight, she is a far better support than Rebecca.

If this chapter doesnt mean Bart will become part of the Nakama, then nothing will...

Jan 16, 2015 6:37 AM
Jul 2014
Loved this chapter. Robin and Bartolomeo were just too awesome. Would had liked the Gladius fight to be longer but atleast he got a good showing before he got defeated. One of the best chapters of this arc hands down! OP 2015 is off too a great start. 5/5
Jan 16, 2015 6:44 AM

Mar 2014
Ciara said:
Hisoka_Judal said:

Being part of the downfall of Doflamingo - shichibukai, tenryubito and underworld broker - will surely raise their bounties up.

I actually see it as an opportunity to also rise Straw Hats bounties and Sanji lamenting that he is still not recognized enough due to not being there :D

I think before Sanji gets the chance to lament he has to somehow survive the fight with Big Mom's crew. I wouldn't be surprised if the following arc would include rescuing them (Sanji, Nami, Brook, Chopper) or them being used as hostages to get Caesar.
Jan 16, 2015 8:56 AM

Jul 2014
Dellinger is so weak, probably he'll be kicked from Doffy's crew after this. Really hope he's dead.
I hope to see a big fight from Robin, or a combo Robin & Kyros vs Diamante.
Chiken-kun was so cool in this chapter. ^^
BIG HYYYYPE!
I hope to see the end of the battle between Zoro and Pica next.
Jan 16, 2015 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
IMO, this was the most awesome chapter ever in OP. although I started reading its manga just a few months back... ;)
B=Even so, first Robin took my heart and then Bartolomeo surprised me with his BARI BARI NO PISTOL... (~_^)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jun 11

62 by phantom346 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1118 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Yesterday

12 by 28012001 »»
Today, 2:21 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 95 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Oct 1, 2009

28 by Zowabo »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 77 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 22, 2010

18 by Zowabo »»
Yesterday, 4:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 68 Discussion

ToxxicTeardrop - Aug 22, 2010

24 by Zowabo »»
Jun 17, 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.