Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 20, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Ronald can't seem to catch a break in this show, not even in the finale lol...

Somehow, the episode decided it would be ok to throw a fancy Halloween style party with some weird fan service. Not going to lie, this finale felt really random just like most of the other episodes. Silly show really and how this episode made a big deal about video game consoles. Ronald and Draluc has the strangest character chemistry in this show if you ask me.
Dec 20, 2021 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
The fated finale where all hell goes loose...

Draluc got caught by this spider arachnea vampire...and Ronaldo isn't making things any better to be won over by her mere charms, going all tight-lipped and nervous with the boob talk. And all that was a ploy to sneak her true colours out in front of the Vampire Control Division and the other vampire hunters. A mission success for once to catch a dangerous vampire going amok.

Hah, Draluc going all video game cosplay like...because it's Halloween. And John carries at a buttload of melon bread on his back...to the Halloween party that's filled next door in Ronaldo's office. All of the cast come back for one last time, enjoying the party in their own ways. OH HO, the cult of John is also here, as well as the celery cosplay. The pervert vampire is also back, though that was east for Draluc's grandfather disguising as his own son to segue into playing Bingo. But whatever, Ronaldo's pole dancing time, and DJ John is in the house!

Welp, the PS4 is destroyed and Draluc can't play games while Ronaldo can't watch Netflix on it, so find somebody responsible to get the ultimate PS5 Pro lols. But wait, Ronaldo broke the 4th wall by saying that Draluc's dignity and superiority hasn't been proven yet in the entire series! With that, both Draluc and Ronaldo fight over who is gonna pay for it. And what better for a stupendous 5-round game of chance to decide their fate. HAHAHA John is just too funny acting the part of the hostess with the house fish Goldie being the referee lols.

As expected, this show is totally absurd lols. But John will forever always be the highlight.

OOH SEASON 2, OOH!!! NU NU NU!!!

https://twitter.com/johnwakawaii/status/1472937333070598146
KANLen09Dec 20, 2021 7:53 AM
Dec 20, 2021 7:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Not gonna lie the spider girl at the beginning looked hot (in her human form of course) and wow Halloween party (but broadcast at the wrong time since it's almost Christmas XD) the games between Draluc and Ronaldo at the end were really fun actually.

I hated it at the beginning after watching the 1st episode but turns out it was so silly that it managed to make me laugh and be entertaining, it's especially thanks to how ridiculously original were most of the ideas, so I'm looking forward to watching S2 I believe, lol.
Dec 20, 2021 7:45 AM
Oct 2016
Of course had to end the season on a dance number. Some good skits in the finale with the spider vampire lady trying to trick Ronaldo only for herself to be lead into a trap. The middle one was good bringing back tons of previous characters same as another recent episode did. Having a party in Ronaldo cramped apartment isn't the best idea but that's Draluc grandfather for you. Things are always interesting with him around. The perverted vampire trying to get them all again just for Draluc grandfather to be disguised as Draluc himself. The last skit of the finale showed the dynamic between the two leads well. Bringing things full circle as we started with just them to now end with just them, John being a little assistant during their matches. Ronaldo and Draluc both going all out to not pay for that new game system.

This show certainly has some duller moments where I felt the sections they showed weren't that funny or interesting. But more often than that I enjoyed them with the fun characters and off the wall comedy. Ronaldo and Draluc make a fun odd couple with their personalities bouncing off each other. John being an adorable mascot character and lowkey the best of them all. The supporting cast of other hunters and vampires each being very unique with some memorable ones throughout. This show echoed a lot of Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle from last year but not quite on that same level. Still I'm excited there's another season coming.

80/100
Dec 20, 2021 7:45 AM
Pancake

Feb 2014
Loved this series to death! Met the community for it and became close friends! Can not wait for season 2!

Aranea is in it!!

THE HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!

FINISH IT OFF WITH A DANCE BATTLE!!!

High 9/10 from me~
Dec 20, 2021 8:12 AM

Feb 2020
Well, i guess this was okay. A nice refresher from the usual, with definitely some wack, unexpected humour for most parts; SYD handled those jokes a lot better.

a season 2... also unexpected but something to look forward to
Dec 20, 2021 8:31 AM

Aug 2020
Draluc & Ronald duo was fun but John carried this whole show. Glad to see DJ John on the house yeah!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 20, 2021 8:48 AM
Feb 2021
Well hello vampire mommy
Dec 20, 2021 9:09 AM
Sep 2015
It's not as fun as I expect (compare to Iruma-kun), but it has its charm, and I'm glad about the new season announcement, looking forward to it.

But the fanservice is very good, or should I say "manservice" ;)
Dec 20, 2021 9:10 AM
Jan 2020
I really don't get the praise but a decent 6/10
Dec 20, 2021 9:45 AM

Apr 2018
It finally ended, huh? I'm going to miss this comedy show so much.
First of all, a new villian, a pretty beautiful one who joined my ''beautiful spidergirl collection''. Well, she tried to mess with Ronaldo but he just uno'd her in the ass. It was hilarious how he kept acting (was it really an act?) like a dumbass spitting out ''boobs, ass'' in every sentence. Yikes, that's not how you get to flirt with the women. He knew that, he felt it that it that there was something wrong, a woman talking to him? Impossible. Draluc tried to act like he owned the city but it backfired in an instant. He's pretty useless most of the time.

Time for Halloween, a party oraganized by Draluc (actually Draluc's grandfather). Cosplayed as an knight or something from a game and even copied the moves from it. Pretty good one right there. Seems like everyone came, a party where vampires and humans can go all out. Oh god, some of them looked hilarious but GODDAMNIT! I'm so disappointed that they showed us almost nothing of Maria in a bunny suit. Someone has to make some fan art of it. I'm suprised that we actually saw some real fanservice in this episode. Until the vampire with the bikini power appeared and changed every old man's outfit into a bikini one. Sadly, his plan failed because the one and only vampire, Draluc's grandfather was there to save the crisis with a bingo play. No one played though, Draluc saved them from a disaster that was about to happen.

Aftermath party was pretty fun. Everyone loosened up and just went all out and even Ronaldo pulled a pole dance for us (with a kick for Draluc). Draus and the bikini vampire were scared as hell beneath Grandfather's arms. Poor guys, couldn't enjoy the party.

Anyway, the last scene was pretty hilarious. The QS4 broke down and none of them wanted to pay for the QS5 which is some weirdass ultimate light speed machine. If you can't decide, just play some competitive games. And the fish finally got some time to shine (love the voice character). The matches were hilarious for sure. Laughed my ass off right there. Ronaldo and Draluc didn't wanted to dance so they just split the share and got the QS5. Of course, the dance battle continued with John as the third dancer. The opening and ending song are beautiful and catchy.

Anyway, the serie finally ended after 12 episodes full of hilarious moments. It's certainly a hit or miss. You either hate it to death or you love it to death. I hated it for the first 2 episodes but after that it managed to catch me off guard. I got attached to the characters, side characters, the silly and lewd jokes. The whole atmosphere randomly changed and I looked out for a new episode every week.

The characters were hilarious and each one of them were unique and had a weird fetish. John's the savoir and one of my new favorite characters. The jokes were most of the time a hit and funny as hell. The fanservice was alright for most of the part (Maria and the spider in the end) and the OP/ED are just insanely good. Animation wasn't the best but it was good enough for a comedy anime.

8.5-9/10

I cannot wait for the second season but I don't wanna spoil myself with the manga. I might just reread what has been adapted so far.
See you then.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 20, 2021 10:23 AM

Nov 2016
Is it just me or were spider waifus a big thing this year? XD

Wasn't expecting a Halloween party this so close to Christmas next, but I take it. DJ John was a highlight.

The dancing part accompanied by the opening that kicked in was also a great way to end the season.

7/10 Definitely hilarious when the gags landed

Looking forward to S2.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 20, 2021 10:23 AM
Apr 2017
Give me 10 more seasons of this.
Dec 20, 2021 11:07 AM

Jan 2012
Fitting for a Halloween party for the finale I suppose. Maybe not as fitting in real life considering we're less than a week out from Christmas mind you, but oh well. Anywho, this series was a rare mid-season pick up for me as I wasn't planning on watching it going in. But I saw some interesting screen-grabs and decided to pick it up. And I don't think I regret my decision as it was pretty fun. The humor was certainly a bit juvenile and definitely relied a little too much on sexual humor in particular, but the cast was endearing enough and bounced off of each other well enough to make it worth watching imo. And of course we had John, easily the greatest anime character of all time. I think my favorite segment may have been the vampire cat, or any involving Draluc's family. But uh yeah, pretty solid, 7/10. I'd check out more if we got it.
Dec 20, 2021 11:55 AM

May 2021
Great episode! I feel bad for Ronaldo who could for one reason tell that girl was a vampire because she flirted with him xD. John dressed up as a pile of melon bread for Halloween lol.
John's fan club turns up to the Halloween party Draluc advertised at his house!
Ronaldo was forced to pole dance in the end. The games console broke as well and both Draluc and Ronaldo don't want to pay for a new QS5 Pro Ultra Powerful Grade Justice X2 that can transform into a mini robot so they have a competiiton. In the end, they just split the money.

This show has been a pleasure to watch and I have really enjoyed it! Hope we get another season (though I feel as if we won't :()
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 20, 2021 11:57 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
John turned into the coolest DJ I've seen. Looking forward to the second season and more John!!!
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Dec 20, 2021 1:22 PM

Jul 2011
This one and Tesla Note, that at the end im not sure why I even watched till the end, but here I am.

Aranea could be a good recurrent character.

I think is better make a seasonal episode earlier than almost 2 months later.
Dec 20, 2021 2:17 PM

Dec 2015
This one had some twists and turns to it. Was surprised that Ronald didn't fall for her. He caught onto that Mr. Hunter.
The saddest part he knows a woman wouldn't flirt with him T_T.

As soon as Dralc started passing around bingo cards and transforming people back, should've known it was his Granddad.
The battle over the console seemed like some stuff roommates would do.

It was a bit of a hit and miss with some of the comedy but this show had such a wacky premise to it and can't hate it.
They already have a cast full of weirdos but if the story gets more interesting I might watch the second season.
Dec 20, 2021 3:59 PM

Dec 2010
Japan really is at their best when they do over the top, nonsensical and dirty humor like this! I'm so happy we're getting a second season/cour, I could easily watch more than a hundred episodes of this!
Those spider boobs were amazing to look at too. 8/10
Dec 20, 2021 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
The direction of this anime is excellent but the end of this anime ended in a bizarre way was to be expected.
Dec 20, 2021 4:05 PM

Jan 2019
Great final episode. This anime had some hilarious moments, but it derailed too much with perverted jokes. They were funny the first few times, but 3 or 4 episodes in a row of that got old fast. However, I'll be looking forward for the second season.

John is too cute.
Dec 20, 2021 4:10 PM

Feb 2017
no more weekly dose of nuu :((

i will forever be waiting for a spinoff featuring the daily adventures of john

placeholder text
Dec 20, 2021 4:45 PM

Mar 2020
I had fun this Fall season with this anime! I'm glad I picked it up!!

I love the duo! And John-kun always adorable!

And season 2 is announced on official twitter page!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Dec 20, 2021 7:32 PM
Oct 2021
The fight they had with the spiderwoman represents what I thought this whole show was gonna be like. It turned out better.

"More than anything, it gave me the impression that something was wrong... because a girl was flirting with me."
It killed me. We're all together in this.

John's costume as a pile of melonpan was the best part of that party. And DJ John.

John as a ring girl cracked me up.

And of course it's having a second season. It was a 10/10. Can't wait to see the OP and ED songs, these ones were masterpieces.

PalomoPalomoDec 20, 2021 7:40 PM
Dec 20, 2021 7:55 PM

Nov 2019
The spider girl almost made me forget about my arachnophobia, so I guess that I would do equally as well as Ronaldo, obviously without the "acting" (yeah, acting...).

The halloween party was fun, bunny girl Maria deserved more screentime (cat girl Tah Chan is great as well tho...). Micro Bikini vampire is a real menace (or a bless for certain people) but even he couldn't do anything against the ultimate game master and the power of BINGO!

The last part was chill, the dance battle will forever be the best final scene on any anime season, nunen
Dec 20, 2021 8:39 PM

Nov 2011
I am actually so Happy I didn't drop this anime. While it's not the best it made my Monday's way more enjoyable. John and Draluc made me laugh every week and some crazy characters added in as well.

a Solid 7/10 anime.

Hyped for season 2
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 20, 2021 8:58 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Great final episode, the leading bit with the spider vampire was great, Ronaldo stumbling constantly was honestly very convincing, and the fight was pretty awesome as well. The Halloween Party was hilarious too, it’s too bad we couldn’t get that in October lol, Ronaldo screaming at everyone never gets old. Lastly, the five matches bit was very funny, I laughed pretty loud during the staring contest, and the final dance battle was a nice way to end it, as well as getting to see a lot of the characters again.

I can easily say this is one of my favorite comedy anime now, as well as one of my favorite anime this season, I know it wasn’t particularly popular but the comedy hit very well with me, I really enjoyed all the different bits they threw at us. I liked most of the characters and the duo of Draluc and Ronaldo always made me laugh one way or another, and you definitely can’t forget John. And I am very happy to hear this is getting another season! I didn’t think it would happen but I’m very excited for that!
Dec 20, 2021 9:31 PM

Oct 2016
There better be me more Aranea in season 2, that's all.

Perfect way to end the season with the dance battle lmao. 7/10
Dec 21, 2021 1:39 AM

Jan 2011
Fun series, glad a season 2 is coming.
Dec 21, 2021 5:53 AM

Dec 2020
those were some nice final episode skits. fight with booba spider lady to showcase everyone's skills, halloween party to recap all of the characters throughout the season, and the game match for some epic dance battle with the op as the dance song.

gonna miss this, but im glad there's a season 2 in the making !!
Dec 21, 2021 8:16 AM

Oct 2018
What a pretty amazing wrapping up the curtain for the first season. The last fight, party, and the games were hilarious and amazing. I predicted that they will end it in a dance like in the OP and it was so adorable. 9/10 for the first season and excited for the next opening curtain of the show. See you later, John!! NUU NUUUUUU!!!

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Dec 21, 2021 8:34 AM

Dec 2016
It was fine. Some of the episodes in the beginning were hilarious but slowly the same jokes got overused that it got a little boring in the end. But it was still enjoyable.

Didn't expect it would get a season 2. This seemed like a forgettable one cour anime. But I do look forward to it.

Overall 7/10
Dec 21, 2021 11:08 AM
Jan 2019
I'm convinced that Draluc's grandfather is Dracula, there's been so many hints/references. Dude's so powerful a freaking bingo card cancels out another vampire's powers.
Dec 21, 2021 6:30 PM
Mar 2012
Spider vampire cool design.
Halloween party chaotic fun, Nezuko cosplay, John dj.
Quite funny show like shinka no mi. But it does overuse lewd or gross topics later on.
Dec 22, 2021 9:48 PM
May 2021
I really loved this show man 🤣🤣🤣🤣, I am really happy that season 2 has been announced! Let's gooooo! 🔥🔥
Dec 23, 2021 5:31 AM
Jan 2021
I love how comedy of this anime works. It is simply hilarious and absurd but entertaining. A nice thanks from my favorite studio. Looking forward for second season since the said production was healthy.
Dec 23, 2021 1:02 PM

Sep 2007
I just have to say, I love how they ended it with a "dance battles" which -sort of- brings the whole thing back to referencing the OP sequence. (seeing that an earlier ep put the ED in context)

As corny as the series was (some of the comedy being cringe-y to me personally in my opinion), this series never felt like a waste a time for me (unlike other series I've struggled to finish). So here's looking forward to more in s2.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Dec 23, 2021 4:28 PM

Sep 2011
Spider lady is hot.

Dance Battle was epic.

Season 2 for the best comedy of the season.

All is right with the world
Dec 24, 2021 12:16 AM

May 2021
Ending with a dance battle
Inhales oxygen
Dec 24, 2021 6:04 AM
Sep 2012
recently binge watched this anime, it has weak first episode and almost dropped in a halfway. But im glad i continue to watch this show until this end of episodes. Finale episode was so random and hilarious at the same time.

John is the best 2021's mascot, nuunuuuuu xD

Also im happy this anime get season 2, but is this because this show popular enough to receive second season or it's actually planned from the beginning?
Dec 29, 2021 3:14 PM
Jan 2021
sweetsilver said:
recently binge watched this anime, it has weak first episode and almost dropped in a halfway. But im glad i continue to watch this show until this end of episodes. Finale episode was so random and hilarious at the same time.

John is the best 2021's mascot, nuunuuuuu xD

Also im happy this anime get season 2, but is this because this show popular enough to receive second season or it's actually planned from the beginning?

I think both of them, it was planned to be 2 cours from the start. And the anime was really popular in Japan that the BD and anime staff book were sold out. The production committee and Madhouse apologized and promised to restock again since the audience's demand was high.
Jan 1, 2022 5:17 AM

Apr 2020
This anime has it's good moments but they aren't that many.
Some jokes are just not funny and some are so bad they are annoying.
I give it a 5/10 and I hope season 2 is better.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jan 3, 2022 8:21 PM

Oct 2008
Wasn't as good as I was hoping for. There were some jokes that were hilarious, but majority fell into a meh category and some got annoying with repetition.
Jan 5, 2022 12:27 PM

Jul 2016
Really entertaining comedy overall. First episode was pretty weak but things got exponentially better the more side-characters were introduced.

7/10
Jan 8, 2022 5:18 PM

Sep 2011
This really was a nice weekly watch, inconsistent but when it was good it got some solid laughs. Happy there will be more.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 12, 2022 1:52 AM

Jul 2015
Poor Ronaldo, immediately knowing something is off when a big tiddy girl is talking to him.

This turned out to be quite enjoyable with John the armadillo carrying this silly show by making it even more entertaining to watch.

Jun 8, 2022 8:01 AM

Apr 2016
A pretty great way to end the season, Aranea was entertaining.

Nice to see John got be the Dj for the party; the Celery costume was the best .

The last part was hilarious and Draluc should have won that dance battle.
Jul 10, 2022 6:44 AM

Dec 2020
Gotta bring it all back to dancing in the end! Fun episode I liked seeing a huge majority of the characters we've seen back again.

After a couple episodes in, it gets more funny and entertaining in my opinion. Quite fun and enjoyed the series quite a bit.
Jul 14, 2022 7:08 AM

Jul 2021
One of the few comedy anime that actually makes me Laugh! Hype for 2nd seasons!
Sep 10, 2022 3:08 AM
Jun 2020
Grandpa powerful & dance fight so cool
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2021

34 by souledge94 »»
Sep 22, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2021

32 by souledge94 »»
Sep 15, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2021

41 by souledge94 »»
Sep 14, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

102 by DrMechano »»
Sep 10, 7:31 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2021

29 by souledge94 »»
Sep 9, 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.