3It was OK
10.1%
2Disliked it
2.7%
1Hated it
4.1%
Average 4.3
2,188 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 3, 7:00 AM

Nov 2011
Ye, this is one of those 'turn off your brains' and just watch type of shows. We got evil organizations, magical girls, fan service, all mixed in this crazy show. They even throw in tentacles in the first episode lul

Character expressions are also meme worthy and there's lots of ass shots. Guilty pleasure of the season.

May 2020
Watching for the thing this show was, and is advertised upon, and though their world isn't anything remotely similar to the concept of world we’re aware of, it didn’t take much time to get the real thing started.. I mean the transformation of our heroine who’s a magical girl fanatic to a…

… being which is farthest from a magical girl. An evil entity, with a pitch black dress at that lol. To make things worse, she’s kind of a sworn enemy to those three magical girls we see floating in the sky. Chef’s kiss to the transformation, they did not hold back at all. But the way Utena got swayed by that mascot who-gives-transformation-power was hilarious lol. She knew it was coming but still. And hey that mascot even made sure she has no way out of it too, by blackmailing her with those pictures and videos of her transformation lmaooo.

Great to know the true sadist intentions of our main heroine from the get go, I mean that ass slapping of the lifetime( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°), was the true evil punishment one could give as an evil lol. Feel for those three girls, who are coincidently classmates of Utena too. I mean they’ve a job of saving the world, but here they’re forced to all sorts of deep-pleasure stunts… because that’s the way Utena will retaliate lol.

It was promised uncensored, at least the AT-X version, and it was too. I mean it’s rare to see uncensored nipples on TV in this day and age lol. Fun start.

Dec 2021
Of Akihiro's two works, the one that really took off was set to be adapted into an anime, and to spice things up, it was going to be quite a bold one.

NACHERRY's OP is just the right song for this show, a total banger. And Enormita's ED really captures Hiiragi's sadistic vibe perfectly

Hiiragi Utena, who admires magical girls, one day encounters a mysterious mascot named Venalita. Believing that Venalita's power can transform her into a magical girl, Hiiragi is filled with excitement. However, to her surprise, her transformed appearance is far from that of a magical girl; instead, she resembles a female executive of an evil organization!? Initially attempting to step away from her newfound position as the leader of the local villains, she quickly realizes that she not only enjoys it but also possesses a natural talent for tormenting the magical girls she admires. With a mixture of boldness and subtlety, Hiragi commences her journey as a sadistic tormentor of magical girls!

So, we've got a main character with some sadistic tendencies... I guess I'll take some time to see how she takes charge in the world. (I'm definitely not here for the sadistic stuff, though.) The mascot design is cool, and it's a bummer she can't be on the good side, considering how useful her power could be for good things. Those three magical girls strangely remind me of the Powerpuff Girls. It just hit me that if the magical girls don't recognize her, there's a good chance her parents won't either. And even for the AT-X version, I wasn't expecting it to show that much nudity, with nipples and bra and panties.

No doubt about it, this is hands down the ECCHI OF THE YEAR. Unless Mato Seihei no Slave goes all-in with its ecchi moments, this one deserves the title for the whole year

Jul 2017
A Mahou Shoujo Ecchi series, we've haven't had one in a long time. I'd say that this is Tokyo Mew Mew meets comedic Yuri in the best way possible.

NACHERRY's OP is rather lively, in a good way. Enormita's girls for the ED, it's good bubbly. I'm legitimately surprised that the OST is this good.

For a lowly girl of Utena Hiiragi, her aspiration to become a magical girl thanks to Tres Magia...however, becomes part of the evil organization Enormita, after being scouted by mascot Venalita instead. But even in school and outside, Utena is a rather closed-off average girl, which makes her fit for evil going against the same magical girl group. And Utena learning how to use her powers with the not-so-magic-wand "crop" Frustino Dominanza, it unconsciously reveals her sadistic side after seeing them get tentacled, her smacking their butts with the crop, it's pure satisfaction.

Another day, and Utena is back to her average meekness, no thanks to Venalita. Haruka Hanabishi a.k.a Magia Magenta meet for the first time to thank her for watering the flowers, though unconsciously wary of their real selves. Even Sayo Minakami a.k.a Magia Azul felt the butt pain, and together with Kaoruko Tenkawa a.k.a Magia Sulfur to deal with evildoers (Utena included) as mannequins-turned-demons rampage an abandoned factory thanks to Venalita. And this time, the magical girls get the ticklish treatment, with Haruka getting hers straight from Utena herself.

With every torture of the magical girls, Utena is having a lot more fun being a sadist...apart from always being potentially being blackmailed at any time.

Wooh, the AT-X version is the raunchy way to go. And thank the Heavens that HIDIVE has you covered for securing that in half of the Uncensored goodness.

I'm having a lot of fun with this, colour me surprised.
KANLen09Jan 3, 7:42 PM

Feb 2020
Finally, some all-female Ecchi action. I have waited for this moment for a long time. :3

Pretty good, hilarious, and lewd start. I felt sorry for those three magical girls, lol. Well, maybe they'll have their revenge at some point.

Utena is so adorable. ^^

And Venalita sure knows how to blackmail her, hehe.

SerafosJan 3, 9:46 AM
Jan 3, 8:00 AM

Apr 2010
Always wondered wether i should pick up the manga so when i saw the anime i just had to try and all i can say is this is pure greatness it was so much fun to watch.
And for ones something that isn't butchered by sensors which was also a nice thing we all know how evil those pesky things are.

The main still needs some work tho hopefully she will grow in her roll and gain some confidence, i guess we will have to wait and see.
The mahou shoujo where the perfect victims and i hope we get more.
Jan 3, 8:11 AM

Jan 2021
Great, finally nipples in this series, and this is probably the tamest chapters of the manga, so this is only going up from here. I wonder what will appear in the blu-rays if there are already nipples in the AT-X version
Jan 3, 8:18 AM

Oct 2016
so is this the uncensored version or what? im kinda confused, if not, then idk what else they could uncensor in the BD release, this is already on the level of the manga

also, im gonna be a doom poster, but this production looks god awful, i was hoping the studio could elevate the manga somewhat, but nah, this is probably gonna end up as a 6 for most people
Jan 3, 8:39 AM
Mar 2021
Mikarin_Enjoyer said:
so is this the uncensored version or what? im kinda confused, if not, then idk what else they could uncensor in the BD release, this is already on the level of the manga

also, im gonna be a doom poster, but this production looks god awful, i was hoping the studio could elevate the manga somewhat, but nah, this is probably gonna end up as a 6 for most people

bd version will have the uncut extra sound audio not on the atx versions( more explicit moaning etc)
Jan 3, 8:48 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Most cultured magical girl series since Prillya

Fun to see this animated, was a bit worried it'd be censored too much but AT-X/HiDive version seems totally fine
Jan 3, 8:49 AM

Sep 2021
God bless this anime, peak SM in the making
Jan 3, 8:50 AM

Jan 2018
This is gonna be really fun to watch this season.
Jan 3, 8:50 AM

Dec 2010
Just saw the hidive version (that is the same as at-x) and there was nothing censored at all, full nudes and nipples on the screen, no stupid black bars or holy rays, is like a blast from the past in all its glory. :)
Jan 3, 8:51 AM

Jul 2020
really funny, although I wish the girls were cuter :(
Jan 3, 8:56 AM

Mar 2021
Fantastic opening episode, can't wait to watch the next one this show is going to be awesome
Jan 3, 8:58 AM
Jan 2021
As a cultured person, I declare this anime CULTURED ANIME OF THE SEASON. And I know I'm gonna love every second of it without a doubt
Jan 3, 8:59 AM

Apr 2018
This episode is pretty well done! It made quite some enhancements on top of the first two chapters of the manga and feels full of gags. This anime will have a lot of potential if it can keep this up. Hope more people get to know this truly unique work lol. IMO it's much more than just a shallow "fan service" story which some seem to think. (Of course, it's still quality if you just want to view it that way.)

I felt really happy to be able to actually hear those characters voiced lol. The two states of mind of Utena feel really well done! The Kansai-ben of Sulfur is quite funny. Looking forward to Leopard and Loco to come!

I like how the OP & ED put a lot of emphasis on the friendship between the members of Enormeeta.
Jan 3, 9:13 AM
Jan 2020
I watch all mahou shoujo of season
Jan 3, 9:14 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Between this and the Slave one that's airing tomorrow, I feel like a pure degenerate lol, I liked this a lot and I'm definitely sticking around for the entire ride xD

Also, the black cat thing is hilarious
Jan 3, 9:16 AM
Apr 2022
🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

Peak fictions ngl
Jan 3, 9:18 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Hands down one of the best BDSM manga getting adapted, this will go down in history.

To quote @Sun_Praiser's review:

Absolutely absurd, there's electrical prongs to shock Magia Baser's ally into falling for her. This takes Mahou Shoujo from MS to S&M Sadism and masochism.

Get ready for S.M.M.S.M.B

SadoMasochistic MahouShoujo MagiaBaiser

Ri-KoRinJan 3, 8:49 PM

Oct 2017
Poor girl got roped into something sketchy but funnily enough she turns out be a S and is actually enjoying tormenting the mahou shoujos. Uncensored ecchi with tentacles stuff right off the bat, seriously who starts the anime like that. Now if only they were older female oneesans this would have been perfect.
MegamiRemJan 3, 10:38 AM
Nov 2021
Uncensored....boobas.... I was scared from the trailers but the anime is perfect
Peak is hitting hard
Love the manga already so gonna enjoy the anime a looot
Jan 3, 9:23 AM
Nov 2021
And also
Pop Team Epic reference spotted
Jan 3, 9:25 AM
Jun 2021
you know what i mean
Jan 3, 9:28 AM

Apr 2020
Peak.
I'm already waiting to see what kind of degeneracy awaits in the next episode.
Jan 3, 9:35 AM
Jun 2022
all u guys down bad as hell

well i watched it and found it funny especially the blackmailing so i cant say much but jesus christ this show is degenerate
Jan 3, 9:47 AM

Apr 2021
The concept is just absurd, but I was grinnig way to much while watching this. The meta humor and especially the level of lewdness caught me off gard.

The pacing is really slow tho, the episode felt really long. And I feel like this could end up very repetitive. But I'm curious to see where this is going.
Jan 3, 9:50 AM
Jul 2016
I have a good feeling about this. Like when was the last time, that we got some quallity boobs in the first 3 minutes? It hit me with the nostalgia bomb of To Love-Ru Darkness and Highschool DxD.
Jan 3, 9:50 AM
Sep 2019
AOTS?
AOTS!!!!!!!!
Jan 3, 9:59 AM

Apr 2020
This episode gave me a whiplash. Can't wait for more lol
I have committed war crimes in Yugoslavia
Jan 3, 10:01 AM

Sep 2019
Glad the ATX version exists for this one.
Jan 3, 10:13 AM
Aug 2023
In an alternative universe, where Kyubey gets to lewd magical girls ...
Jan 3, 10:18 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Wow, the manga was crazy but even knowing it after reading this is insane hahaha.
A fun ride incoming.
Jan 3, 10:21 AM

Mar 2022
So I feel very wrong right now...but why was that so entertaining.... the MC pretty much is the epitome of how it feels to watch this...I know I shouldn't but I can't help it....

Side note...

My Daughter: Oh dad your watching a magical girl show, can I watch it?
Me: NO!
My Daughter: Why?
Me: Because I said so....

How do I explain this one....
Jan 3, 10:42 AM

Nov 2013
wow, not only it has nipples showing but it's also funny as hell, i can't with this, holy fucking shit

i had to give a quick check to the manga but seems like the manga is censored, big sadness lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 3, 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
wild first chapter, I thought the manga would never have an anime adaptation but here it is, I didn't know that the anime was going to be more explicit than the manga and that took me by surprise, but I enjoyed the first chapter, this is not an anime for everyone and will probably cause some controversy, but even so Ononaka Akihiro's comedy is pure gold. All those facial expressions will make this anime a meme farm.

Jan 3, 10:53 AM

Sep 2018
That was wildly inappropriate and actually pretty funny.

Solo viewing...

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 3, 10:58 AM
Jul 2016
I've only read the synopsis of this show, so I was really not expecting all that.

erikkamirsJan 3, 11:05 AM
Jan 3, 11:03 AM
Jan 2021
it's funny as hell
Jan 3, 11:27 AM
Feb 2023
3 peoples vs 1 people

3 lost

Hah?
Jan 3, 11:30 AM

Mar 2008
This has got to be the horniest shows ive seen in a while. One episode in and we already have tentacles, spanking and tickling.

Pretty fun cute vibe to it.
Jan 3, 11:34 AM
Jun 2023
I already know imma enjoy tf outta this anime lol Utena is such a freakin dork I love it 😂 It's funny how her being a mahou shoujo fanatic makes her the perfect villain against them. Being "needed" by the Magical Girls as in them wanting to kick Utena's ass 🤣 Venalita is the Kyubey we need to push us in the right direction even if they gotta blackmail us.. Utena Supremecy incoming this anime season
Jan 3, 11:45 AM

Feb 2021
Very good first episode.

Thank you Hidive for the AT-X version.
Jan 3, 12:13 PM

Apr 2022
I might be deranged, but I really enjoyed it. first good comedy anime of the year! Now to wait a week to see more...

Jan 3, 12:18 PM

Nov 2012
Great first episode, hope it gets even lewder from here on out.
Jan 3, 12:32 PM
Jul 2016
Very pleasant and quite amusing.
Jan 3, 12:40 PM

May 2015
I spotted that Popuko and Pipimi cameo! Glad to see their misadventures lives on in the background of a ecchi magical girl anime. Speaking of this anime though, Utena is in denial of her calling as a dark counter part of the magical girls. I think with the way she loses herself to the role that she'll embrace it soon enough!
Jan 3, 12:44 PM
Mar 2023
Where there is pure comedy; there is great satisfaction!
Jan 3, 12:54 PM

Oct 2022
Oh wow we already have a dumpster fire of the season candidate right off the bat.

No thanka pass.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is gomg a loli yuri anime?

emryuu - Jun 15

12 by KayKimii »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

138 by s1k1b »»
Jun 14, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

82 by AngelicSuccubus »»
Jun 14, 4:45 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HaXXspetten - Jan 24

121 by AkiraLaurenzi »»
Jun 14, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

143 by AkiraLaurenzi »»
Jun 14, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.