Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 13, 7:58 AM

Dec 2021
NOTE: HIDIVE's streaming for the episode today is delayed until 6PM CT
https://twitter.com/HIDIVEofficial/status/1767953312203055514

Hiiragi's next target: Lord Enorme.

Tanaka Michiko, also known as Lord Enorme, wants to rule the world but gets frustrated by Hiiragi's efforts to protect people. Hiiragi, despite being part of a bad group, tries to help others, which directly opposes Tanaka's plans. Hiiragi, who doesn't care about ruling the world, just wants to stop Tanaka. Tanaka thinks Hiiragi is too focused on justice, while Hiiragi says that's for magical girls, not her. That's what makes her different and makes her Hiiragi Utena Magia Baiser!

I thought Kiwi was going to die when her transformation ended. Her excitement and sitting position made it seem like she was dead. The magical girls finally showed up, but only after an entire road was destroyed. Lol. Why does Hiiragi suddenly have so many stars now? Around 20? Was she holding back against the magical girls before? Tanaka's stars kept decreasing until she almost had none left when she apologized. Maybe they're being manipulated. The mascot probably wants revenge for their clan's exile, but we don't know why they were kicked out.

This girl Hiiragi is crazy. I love her so much. Bow to the new Supreme Leader!
IzanaSolosMar 13, 10:23 AM

Mar 13, 8:06 AM

Feb 2020
Kiwi really did her best. She was such a badass in this episode. I loved her cat girl look. :3

It was nice how the magical girls came to help.

Utena is just too awesome. <3

I can't wait to see the final battle. Also, Kiwi and Utena's hotel segment. :P

SerafosMar 13, 11:30 PM
Mar 13, 8:06 AM

Jun 2017
It would be nice if I could watch it, but AMC/HiDive are run by morons who broke the system with their untested alpha update.
Mar 13, 8:52 AM

Apr 2014
It was a very fun and exciting part :)
Ske80Mar 14, 11:14 AM
Mar 13, 9:00 AM

Apr 2010
Vanalite is planning something but that was obvious from the start.
And the mahou shoujo finally started doing their duty again after the city was destroyed, well hopefully we will see some mahou shoujo torture again.
Now the question is what happened to Lord.
Mar 13, 11:27 AM

Feb 2021
Thanks for everyone who told me about the connection between Leopard's name and her powers last week btw.

8:20 Is this a reference to Ashita no Joe? I'd be happy if someone told me why this panel is referenced so often, maybe it holds some significance. And yeah, this was badass.

10:25 la verità is "the truth" in Italian

13:22 Baiser has a shit ton of stars here, do they count? She must be super OP. Also looks really cool.

This was wild lmao. And I really like how Venalita was a bit scary here, I wonder what... they? are planning. Was Enorme straight up killed? (don't spoil, just a rhetorical question)
Mar 13, 11:44 AM
Mar 2024
Masterpiece with actual plot that goes hard
Mar 13, 1:00 PM

Feb 2019
Damn you Hidive for making us wait for peak!! We’re here though.

Leoparde gets out of a life or death fight and her first thought is how horny she is lmao. Real asf. Utena better reward her with a love hotel visit after all this.

Ah seeing Enorme fall victim to her own hubris is so damn satisfying. She’s giving this whole big speech on world domination and Baiser’s biggest struggle is staying awake through it all 😂. Baiser’s new form is frighteningly powerful and the way she just toyed with Enorme was so satisfying. Seeing someone who’s bullied and abused(not even in a kinky hot way) her subordinates get some of that embarrassment back on her was awesome. If anything, I think she got off light with just getting a spanking from Baiser.

As usual studio cooked with the erotica stuff. Enorme is CAKED UP.

So Vena was pulling all the shots from behind the scenes both with Enorme and the Leoparde/sister fight. No shock there. Idk what her ultimate end goal is, but she doesn’t serve anyone but herself. Enorme wasn’t even as strong as she thought she was, it was all borrowed power, which makes her bullying the enormita girls that much more ironic. Fitting that sister is the one to take her out

Enorme being gone is good and all, but that means someone has to take her place and who better than Baiser 😂 the look on her face, man. This is gonna be great. Following orders was hard enough for her, now she’s got to plan and call the shots.

Kiwi deserves a love hotel trip!!
Marinate1016Mar 13, 5:11 PM
Mar 13, 1:38 PM

May 2019
Very sexy episode just like the last one.
Mar 13, 2:05 PM

Aug 2016
This title may not have the most budget, but facial expressions drawn may put to shame almost like... every other anime.
Mar 13, 4:46 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Utena is always at her best when she lets herself get really unhinged

And again I like how they manage to sprinkle in the story progression in such an authentic way despite all the craziness going on. Finally getting to see some more of what Vena is actually thinking
Mar 13, 4:48 PM

Mar 2017
Utena's MAL page just gained like a hundred favorites since the last time I checked wtf
Mar 13, 4:55 PM
Apr 2023
Venelita, what a mastermind
Mar 13, 4:58 PM

Mar 2021
What a Majestic episode this was, Unhinged Utena is terrifying.
Mar 13, 5:15 PM

May 2019
So unhinged Baiser has a bunch of stars and, according to Venalita, it comes from within unlike the previous leader which had borrowed power.

On a side note hopefully Leopard gets healed before spending the night at a hotel with Baiser lol.
Mar 13, 5:23 PM

Apr 2022
utena is actually terrifying like that lmao, those spanks had aura goddamn lord enome was having it rough.
Mar 13, 5:27 PM

Jun 2016
Utena is an OP perv! love her XD and Venalita is freaking master of puppets.
Mar 13, 5:41 PM
Jan 2017
The first La Verite! Still waiting to see Azure's epiphany. All in good time I suppose.
Get some rest Kiwi. You want to be at your best to receive your reward.
Mar 13, 5:51 PM
Dec 2016
and to close out the "i cant believe its not hentai" anime
utena and kiwi's hotel date
Mar 13, 5:54 PM
Aug 2022
This was easily my favourite episode of the show so far, as cool as lord enorme was seeing Utena dominate tf out of her was amazing.

Magia baiser unironically has one of my favourite characters designs I’ve ever seen in any anime (particularly her unhinged form as I’m calling it for now)

Vena is actually really creepy I’m curious what it’s scheming with sister gigante, but I doubt we have enough episodes left to find out. Season 2 perhaps..?!?

I’m gonna be sad if we don’t get this hotel episode. There’s 2 episodes left and I know it happens in the manga from what I’ve heard.

I don’t need to count Utena’s stars to know she’s the strongest right now.
Mar 13, 6:13 PM

Jan 2010
the power ups are looking pretty good.

and that twist at the end was great too. Shame, I was hoping for sister and enorme to join baiser, but I guess not yet.
Mar 13, 6:53 PM

May 2022
Totally brutal. This episode was a special spanking section.
Mar 13, 7:03 PM

May 2015
Baiser losing a fight? She'll just imagine her opponent as one of her fetishes and power up into a new form! I'm surprised no one commented in universe on her design change!
Mar 13, 7:06 PM

Feb 2011
Came here for the tiddies but stayed for the plot and GOD DAMN THE PLOT IS ACTUALLY GOOD?

Does Baiser have 8 stars? 10 if you count her eyes? She's a walking nuke. Absolutely awesome episode.

Mar 13, 7:24 PM

Nov 2023
Good episode. So much fun!!!

Hush! My dear, don't you cry
Pino gonna sing you a lullaby
Hush! My dear, don't be sad
Pino gonna sing a song he heard.
Mar 13, 7:35 PM

Dec 2022
now that's a SPANKING good ep, you can say that one really SLAPPED ^_^ real nice music during Baiser's inspired powerup too
Mar 13, 8:05 PM

Mar 2008
This is peak anime perfection. A great episode.
Mar 13, 9:45 PM

Jul 2022
"Kiwi really deserves to go to the hotel with Utena after the effort put into defeating Sister Gigant.

Utena teaches Lord Enorme a lesson, and the transformation he had was cool and kind of scary. Speaking of transformations, we took a look at the new Azure transformation, so all the training effort was worth it. I'm not sure how powerful she is now, but maybe she's at Utena's level or even stronger.

I'm not sure what to think about Venalita, is she good or bad?
Mar 13, 10:14 PM

Oct 2015
I'm still frankly surprised at how much I'm enjoying the show. It's absolutely ridiculous and one of the most debaucherous things I've ever seen that's not a hentai, and yet it's just so goddamn funny.

Honestly I'm sad that there's only two episodes left, it seems like the plot is just starting to really get going now.
Mar 14, 2:43 AM
Nov 2023
There's not much that needs to be said, we all know this show is peak.
Venarita is obviously the true vilain here (that said, there are people who thought Makima was good), but I wonder why Sister is so loyal to them... 🤔
Mar 14, 2:49 AM

Jul 2019
Oh my... this goes way beyond the simple bounds of an ass crack... O_o

Mar 14, 5:17 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Unfortunately fell asleep last night before the hidive translation dropped but here I am now lol, and what an exciting (and hot) episode this was! We got to see Kiwi really stretch her legs with this new form, I like that despite the appearance change she still uses explosions and guns that appear out of thin air along with the new up close and personal attacks. Also I know people aren’t happy about the creative liberties taken with the subs but I thought “get fucked” and other variations of fuck used with Kiwi were pretty funny and fitting lol. And of course this new power comes with a price, Kiwi wasn’t able to completely handle her own strength but she thankfully managed to trap the giant booby nun and bluff a final attack that knocked her out cold, a unique conclusion to a fun fight, now hopefully Kiwi gets her hotel date lol.

And on Baiser’s side of things with Lord Enorme it was looking rough at first but something wild happened where Baiser also revealed a new form and started seeing Enorme as a loli lol, I thought for a second she was actually a kid the whole time but it was actually Baiser’s own personal filter that allowed her to see a form that she could look down on, now that’s something lol. And the spanking scene that followed was very nice, I think I liked this one more than with the magical girls at the beginning of the show, it was pretty satisfying too giving how much of an ego she’s had till now. Unfortunately tho, she was simply a pawn being used by Vena and was only using power she borrowed rather than her own, so who knows what happened to her at the end there, hate to say it but I feel kinda bad for her now lol, but for now it’s time to celebrate the big win. I do wonder what the last two episodes will hold tho, perhaps Vena will reveal his betrayal or maybe it will have to do with the new form we saw with Azure when the magical girls finally showed up in this episode, I’m excited either way!
Mar 14, 5:51 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was such a damn good blast! =D

Kiwi's true power was great to watch as she duked it out against Sister Gigant and, in the end, her good plan of trapping Gigant and making her beg for mercy was what clinched victory for her. In a case of good timing, the rest of the girl's powers ran out shortly before the arrival of the Tres Magia, where Azure made quick work of the enemy, showcasing part of her new powers that she learnt during her training arc.

After that, came the satisfaction of Utena making Enorme look so pathetically weak. Utena's new form looks so damn nice, as she proceeded to humiliate Enorme by endlessly spanking her bare butt and making her say sorry. Not only that, but Venalita was playing a huge part of this all along, including the Sister Gigant Vs Kiwi fight from earlier. While Utena's facial close-ups were powerful and awesome, Venalita's close up smile was rather disturbing and scary, which sums up how powerful they are, even getting Sister Gigant to take down Enorme once and for all.

I do hope we get to see the hotel that Venalita promised Kiwi that will be built as a reward for her earlier victory. Her dreams of going into a hotel with Utena is so damn close to coming true now! XD
Mar 14, 6:51 AM

Jun 2016
+2 allies loco and her friend !!

hope this get sequel soon !!
Mar 14, 7:32 AM
Sep 2016
Devil Utena/Baiser has the best design out of everyone..... Holy sh*t, Devil Utena/Baiser is so f*ing cool!
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Mar 14, 8:28 AM

Jan 2008
The amount of stills during the fight scenes kind of bothered me. Wished they went a little harder considering this is probably the big fight for the show this season. Regardless, it was fun finally seeing upgraded Baiser in action and she even got a promotion to supreme commander.
Mar 14, 9:21 AM
Apr 2021
Before I talk about the elephant in the room let’s talk about Leoparde, all the fanservice angles were amazing and her new cat form really suits her and her personality she’s a explosion MANIAC😫💛

Baiser is fucking SADISTICCCCCCC asf bro omg I was rock hard while in shock at the punishment being given to Enorme, she was rubbing caressing on her ass like it was a succulent piece of meat man😫😮‍💨 and her new transformation looks so fucking hot too Baiser got so many stars on her face now, so basically she gets stronger depending on how badly she wants to toy with her opponent😭😭😭

This girl Kiwi was NOT gonna let the hotel trip slip by her bc of her injuries she’s so funny and cute man🤣🤣

Bro WHAT IN THE FUCK is Vena planning to do??? That music cut when bro smiled was creepy asf man brought chills to me bc Mahou Shoujo animes like Madoka Magica for ex. usually tend to be messed up so idk what bro is thinking😰

Mar 14, 10:08 AM
Nov 2022
goooooood episode

Beiser is cheated, but she doesn't kill anyone, so I think she is balanced xdd

Is the seggs coming between Utena and Kiwi for the next episode? that will be peak 🚬

So, it was all part of Venalita's plan? bro, fucking evil pet xdd

I liked that Azul got to her prime, nice.

There are only 2 episodes left, shit.
Mar 14, 10:08 AM

Mar 2022
bow twice clap twice for season 2. It is needed. It is required. It is just! Anime of the season!

Also, I hope to god the next ep is the beach episode.
Mar 14, 10:16 AM
Jun 2017
Seeing Lord Enorme's stars fading away was the best part of this episode LoL
Mar 14, 11:15 AM
Nov 2022
That was intense! Having watched the show several times over already, I kind of guessed Baiser would pummel Lord. That episode where Baiser absolutely dominated Azure, I counted a 6 stars on her face (possibly 12), and if the villain star power level was true, then Baiser was already going to win
Plot aside, I do hope Kiwi gets her hotel yuri orgy X)
Mar 14, 11:29 AM

Jul 2017
The battle of the Big Bad: the old commander Enorme vs. the new commander Baiser.

So that's why Kiwi named Leoparde as such: her 3 Star power gives her power like a raging leopard, though that power is rather intense and could break her body if she's not careful. That's the reason why she covers up her power as much as possible, aside from going ham and wanting to have a hotel date with Baiser, The horny girl has no limits, but Alice's power breaks when she encounters her usual naptime, though Tres Magia comes in on time to scourge them to safety, thankfully not seeing their evil transformations. And Sayo has gotten stronger with the training, with her new transformation.

All that's left is Enorme vs. Baiser in world domination, but the former's Talk no Jutsu is not getting to the latter, and the way to defeat her: to precisely act like a childish kid, extending her Star power to lolify Enorme and take her words back through her own filter. And the punishment she gave to Loco, Baiser paid it back in full and more, therebyy winning their battle. And for the final dessert, Venalita coming back to bite Enorme into seeing the factual Enormita as a whole, Gigante was the only one spared with its evil smile.

Behold Utena Hiiragi, the new Supreme Commander of Enormita.
Mar 14, 11:40 AM

Jul 2020
Utena vs lord battle was kinda bullshit imo, or maybe I didn’t understood everything. Still a enjoyable episode like every other ones
Mar 14, 11:56 AM
Nov 2018
Loving the plot!
can't wait to see where it goes : )
Mar 14, 12:14 PM
Jul 2014
The inconsistent drawing of the stars on Baiser's face bothered me a lot. Otherwise, though, great episode.
Mar 14, 2:21 PM

Mar 2008
Leoparde doing a fight while stuck in horny thoughts is lulz

Azure sure got stronger from her training.

Heh amusing age regression going there with Lord Enorme.

I loved Baiser's expressions in this ep.

Poor Kiwi all injured from going full power and still hasn't gone to a hotel with Utena yet. Heh
Mar 14, 2:22 PM
Aug 2022
best episode so far
Mar 14, 3:39 PM

Sep 2014
How does this show keep getting better and better?

Though the ecchi this time was weak ( I need to check if I accidentally watched something censored, though I never noticed any censorship when I checked before).
I hope the hotel date Kiwi deserves will make up for it next ep!

The gazillion star unhinged Utena power up happened way sooner than expected. Though the magical girl save sort of happened for the other girls.
I will say this show still surprises me.

I wonder why Baiser did not care at all Lord killed(?) so many magical girls, I thought for sure she would be angry over that but nope she was just bored by her.

Anyway, vena made sure to keep the underlying tension up.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 14, 3:57 PM

Sep 2021
This episode was quite complicated for a show that usually sticks to simple entertainment and gags.

Interesting to see Leoparde's "furry form" still has the same ability as her military form. I prefer the later though. It's just cooler with guns. Her battle itself was good.

On that note, I'm looking forward to see more of Sister Giganta!

Utena's battle was rushed. I could hardly keep up with what was going on, which did not make for a satisfying fight.Aand even though explanations followed, I still have many questions left hanging. For example how Utena transformed, how she took control of Lords magic, how much influence Venalita had and what exactly Utena's thoughts were in regard to being a Magical Girl.
In it's defense, it seems Lord Enorme was not the endboss.

Finally... Is Lord Enorme actually dead? Or just had her power taken?

Onwards to the final two episodes. Hopefully they make up for the pacing on this one.
Mar 14, 5:32 PM

Oct 2022
Baiser and Leoparde take on Lord and the 10 ton nun lady...
I loved everything Baiser did to Lord after she transformed her back into a loli
But then Venalita finished her off

Strong implications that Utena realizes she's going to have to take on Venalita next!
Dam the stakes just got much higher. She's not gonna let Enormita be used to harm magical girls. Venalita is a threat!
Kiwi all in bandages lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

90 by Code0018 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 21

101 by Code0018 »»
May 20, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 14

126 by AkiFosu »»
May 20, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

116 by AkiFosu »»
May 19, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aversa - Jan 31

173 by AkiFosu »»
May 19, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.