Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
42.6%
4Liked it!
33.9%
3It was OK
14.7%
2Disliked it
4.8%
1Hated it
4.0%
Average 4.1
251 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 10, 2019 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, it would seems this episode relies on business logic rather than just standard isekai fighting gimmicks.

Sanada Masato is someone to keep an eye on with his clever mind. I guess this anime wants to showcase each of the main characters' skills and we got to see a lot of Masato. Also seems we got a lot of animal characters this Fall season
Oct 10, 2019 7:32 AM

Apr 2016
Can we just skip to the part where they will be steamrolling every villain ? I want to finally feel better when i'm self inserting.

This really is like a shield hero, but x7 and without the women hating part.
Oct 10, 2019 7:41 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode.
So we have an episode focusing on Masato and his business skills.

Looking forward to how this will go.

Oct 10, 2019 7:58 AM

Oct 2009
Ah, yes, the one thing this anime was missing - a little kitten loli in miniskirt and thigh highs. Clearly.
At least Sanada's shenanigans make up for it somewhat.
Oct 10, 2019 8:10 AM

Sep 2019
yellowheartren said:
Ah, yes, the one thing this anime was missing - a little kitten loli in miniskirt and thigh highs. Clearly.

My designated genres for this show: Isekai, Fantasy, Tropespam.

It's funny how the show is currently focusing on building up a business empire, while we get a cameo of the inventor girl having created a computer and working on finishing up a (nuclear?) power plant... somehow.
Oct 10, 2019 8:31 AM

Feb 2016
Time for isekai business wars

As usual OP MCs kicking ass. I wonder how they are going to win the 'war'.
Oct 10, 2019 8:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Way better than the first episode.
This pro economist is cool, and Ruru is cute, she seems to really love money too haha.
He's going to expand his market to the maximum I guess, that's interesting.
Oct 10, 2019 8:43 AM

Jan 2016
This was a big step up from last week's episode. Seeing as this is from the author that brought us Rakudai Kishi, no Cavalry, I have high hopes from this even if it's an Isekai.

Oct 10, 2019 8:45 AM
Oct 2018
Swagernator said:
Can we just skip to the part where they will be steamrolling every villain ? I want to finally feel better when i'm self inserting.

This really is like a shield hero, but x7 and without the women hating part.

There is women hating in shield hero. Dont get me wrong shield hero is bad but I dont see any part that hating in women
Oct 10, 2019 8:49 AM

Dec 2018
So if going by this logic, episodes would be good or bad based who is the MC of that story arc. It`s a shame that besides merchant there`s only one other character that looks at least a bit interesting (inventor).
Oct 10, 2019 8:58 AM

Jan 2016
This episode is better than the first one, i will stick for now and see how it goes.
Oct 10, 2019 8:58 AM
May 2017
This is what I expected when Masato was introduced, using simple business techniques in an ignorant world
Oct 10, 2019 9:00 AM
May 2017
blackhaulmike said:
So if going by this logic, episodes would be good or bad based who is the MC of that story arc. It`s a shame that besides merchant there`s only one other character that looks at least a bit interesting (inventor).

I can agree with you there,
only a handful of the prodigies are actually interesting to me.
I dont expect the swordswoman or the illusionist to have good stories
Oct 10, 2019 9:01 AM
May 2017
Ashhk said:
Way better than the first episode.
This pro economist is cool, and Ruru is cute, she seems to really love money too haha.
He's going to expand his market to the maximum I guess, that's interesting.

theyre more business tactics than economics
Oct 10, 2019 9:05 AM
Sep 2015
This isekai is quite furry
Oct 10, 2019 9:08 AM

Jan 2016
This episode was a shitload better than the last, but they did they seriously put mayo on a pickle now?
Oct 10, 2019 9:15 AM
Jul 2019
Some missing worldbuilding details:

Smartphone connection:

Elch family:

The merchant sales permit:

Oct 10, 2019 9:25 AM
May 2016
Mythologically said:
damn, it only took 10 years for season 3 of spice & wolf

Thought the same thing.
Oct 10, 2019 9:33 AM

Feb 2016
Oof, this basically felt like watching a duller version of Spice and Wolf.

Mythologically said:
damn, it only took 10 years for season 3 of spice & wolf

The studio change really hurts the adaptation, Lawrence looks off and Holo is a loli now.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 10, 2019 10:09 AM

Mar 2018
Yup this is kind of what I expected/hoped for.
Going for their respective fields ^^
Liked to see the merchants side, he's a cool character

Rooko was kinda interisting too? When she gets a more important role that'd be great
Otherwise she's just some loli-waifu-fill-in with no reason

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 10, 2019 10:11 AM

Jan 2015
Yeah, this episode did have the Spice and Wolf feel to it. Good enough episode to keep me engaged for the time being, I suppose.
Oct 10, 2019 10:18 AM

Mar 2018
phil2288 said:
Some missing worldbuilding details:

Smartphone connection:

Elch family:

The merchant sales permit:

Thanks for the detailed info ^^

Oct 10, 2019 10:19 AM

Mar 2018
BTDee said:
did they seriously put mayo on a pickle now?
Lmao thought the same thing like wtf
first potatoes now a pickle, are they gonna eat pumpkin with mayo next week?

Oct 10, 2019 10:22 AM

Jan 2016
K1ngOfSloth said:
BTDee said:
did they seriously put mayo on a pickle now?
Lmao thought the same thing like wtf
first potatoes now a pickle, are they gonna eat pumpkin with mayo next week?

With each episode the food/mayo combo is just gunna get weirder and weirder

These genius kids have some fuckin oddball taste in food

They've already done it in both episodes out... I feel like at this point they have to continue the trend and do it in every episode.
It's honestly the highlight.
Oct 10, 2019 10:22 AM

Oct 2017
The merchant is really good at roping people lol and ofc doing business too. The new loli is cute and lmao r u really supposed to put mayo on everythng u eat. Now mayo is gd stuff and a lot of people eat it with a lot of things but this is just overkill. Also this reminds me of Hijikata's obssession with mayo lol.
Oct 10, 2019 10:31 AM

Mar 2019
If we except the fact that Masato is a CEO at age 15 this episode was pretty good. Way better than ep 1
Ruru is kinda cute too and her outfit really suits her
Oct 10, 2019 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
This was so much, much better than EP1, we even got a cute mini cat girl as a side kick for Masato
Oct 10, 2019 11:16 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Akatsuki looks like he's having quite the fun time with the children. Despite their desire to explore this new world its nice that the group still works hard to help the villagers. Roux sure is cute. Reducing one's own profits while also gaining goods and allies for the long run huh interesting strategy. Despite the risk its good to see it paid off and allowed the village to gain the supplies that were needed. Mayo is proving to be quite the hit in this world. Looks like the merchants plan of drawing out the greedy merchant has worked. Can't wait to see him get crushed next ep. It will be war but a war fought by shop keepers and sales rather than blades and magic. Overall an excellent ep that focused on expanding the merchants personality and allow us to see how his skill set can help deal with one of the grave threats that the village faces which is that of greedy merchants. While still relatively new Roux really is quite the addition to the team both as a sales rep and for comic relief.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2019 11:22 AM

May 2018
This episode proves that capitalism solves poverty
Oct 10, 2019 11:30 AM

Jul 2017
Ok seriously, what's with isekai's and having fully functioning cell phones. Like first Master of Ragnarok and now this, there's no way you'd have any battery left after a month of no charging let alone service and they're just casually making phone calls like it's no biz
Oct 10, 2019 11:31 AM

Oct 2017
Guys, is this series worth it? Should I start to watch it?

I generally really like isekai.
"Your sins shall be paid with blood!" ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
Oct 10, 2019 11:34 AM
Feb 2009
an isekai with economics sign me up! and protect Roo chan lol
Oct 10, 2019 11:46 AM

Feb 2015
Much better episode than last week. The premise is still utterly stupid but I can roll with it if we get more episodes like this. Certainly a hint of Spice and wolf here.
Oct 10, 2019 11:54 AM
Nov 2018
Stark700 said:
Hmm, it would seems this episode relies on business logic rather than just standard isekai fighting gimmicks.

Sanada Masato is someone to keep an eye on with his clever mind. I guess this anime wants to showcase each of the main characters' skills and we got to see a lot of Masato. Also seems we got a lot of animal characters this Fall season

I like it! It's fun to see a story where it's not Trade Is Evil. This story makes me think of Dr. Stone and That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime.
Oct 10, 2019 11:57 AM
Nov 2018
The "The world's top X" was over the top. From now on I'm gonna think of it this way: Japan created some very talented children through DNA manipulation, and that is also why they all happened to be together. They are all very good in their field, but "the world's top X" was simply a PR line for the project.

Crashmatt said:
Much better episode than last week. The premise is still utterly stupid but I can roll with it if we get more episodes like this. Certainly a hint of Spice and wolf here.
Oct 10, 2019 2:19 PM

May 2018
Well then it's Masato's turn to shine and he's doing a very good Job of crushing the monopoly.
Oct 10, 2019 2:59 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
This episode wasn't bad, but I wish they didn't feel the need to set up straw man villains in order to showcase their protagonist's abilities. If they really are prodigies, they should be able to face up against a more realistic scenario and still shine.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Oct 10, 2019 3:09 PM
Aug 2018
XanderFenikkusu said:
Guys, is this series worth it? Should I start to watch it?

I generally really like isekai.

If you enjoy isekai then I think you should give it a shot at least
Oct 10, 2019 3:26 PM

Nov 2016
Hijikata approves this episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 10, 2019 3:57 PM

Feb 2017
This episode feels so much better than the first one but I've got the feeling that once the merchant arc is over it's all going downhill.
Oct 10, 2019 5:05 PM

Mar 2010
Seriously, nin nin out of 10.
Oct 10, 2019 5:46 PM

Jul 2017
Mythologically said:
Short_Circut said:
Ok seriously, what's with isekai's and having fully functioning cell phones. Like first Master of Ragnarok and now this, there's no way you'd have any battery left after a month of no charging let alone service and they're just casually making phone calls like it's no biz

Clearly you missed the part of episode one where the inventor girl just goes "yeah i modified all of our phones to work in this world" because that's just how smart people work haha

shit I didn't know Einstein himself herself was in this anime. Well at least they had an explanation for total bs
Oct 10, 2019 5:56 PM

Jun 2013
Much better episode than last week. and i loled whe he sais capitalism in clothes
Oct 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Dec 2009
...aaand suddenly this became Ookami to Koushinryou lul...

Short_Circut said:
Mythologically said:
Clearly you missed the part of episode one where the inventor girl just goes "yeah i modified all of our phones to work in this world" because that's just how smart people work haha
shit I didn't know Einstein himself herself was in this anime. Well at least they had an explanation for total bs
You're confusing Tesla for Einstein. Einstein didn't invent anything really. Tesla is the man who pioneered wireless communication and also predicted the smartphone.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 10, 2019 6:10 PM

Jul 2017
GenesisAria said:
...aaand suddenly this became Ookami to Koushinryou lul...

Short_Circut said:
You're confusing Tesla for Einstein. Einstein didn't invent anything really. Tesla is the man who pioneered wireless communication and also predicted the smartphone.

I wasn't confusing anything lol. I didn't mean to refer to Albert in relation to the telephone, more so just relating how he was a genius
Oct 10, 2019 6:13 PM

Dec 2009
Short_Circut said:
GenesisAria said:
I wasn't confusing anything lol. I didn't mean to refer to Albert in relation to the telephone, more so just relating how he was a genius

I was meaning that Einstein wasn't a scientist. He was a mathematician, a very clever one sure, but not a scientist or inventor/engineer.

It's funny thinking about it though, cuz cellphones kinda need CELL, ie towers for telecommunication, or else satellites if they are satellite phones. They didn't explain squat XD
I'd believe it if they had a radio tower in the village, or some kind of resonator. For communication over the horizon, you'd need to have strong enough signals to bounce off the atmosphere.
GenesisAriaOct 10, 2019 6:21 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 10, 2019 9:04 PM
Jan 2016
Good episode!

Was really nice to see the pro economist taking action, and he really created a merchant company and also sided with maritime merchant, i am so much hyped to see the other company being crushed!

Next episode we will have a economic war, lets see what Masato had prepared for the war!

Also Roo is really cute, and Shinobu is an awesome spie "nin nin"!
Oct 10, 2019 10:03 PM
Nov 2015
Anime trade war capitalism hoooooo.

Hail capitalism.
Oct 10, 2019 10:56 PM

Jul 2017
Isekai economics this episode, the 1st step in establishing superiority in the new world.

Knowing Merchant Masato (plus Ninja Shinobu), he sure wouldn't take and rake losses for profit. So in an effort to trump the legality of business in the land, setting up a bazaar to help their own fellow men.

And whaddya expect...mayonnaise always takes the cake, with one big deal down.

And with the big battle incoming, Masato Sanada is the man to look out for. Honestly a better episode that diverges from the 1st in duties and obligations.
Oct 10, 2019 11:06 PM

Mar 2019
This episode was interesting . Looking forward for the next

You are welcomed to visit my profile ;)

Join our Club if you are an Harem & Ecchi fan ;)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2019

47 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 31, 11:26 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2019

95 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 31, 11:24 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2019

163 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 29, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2019

66 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

44 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 9:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.