3It was OK
19.5%
2Disliked it
15.0%
1Hated it
8.8%
Average 3.6
113 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2015 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those lewd poses lol

Still a bit of funny gags and stuff going on in this episode/series. Seriously though, Kuon's friends can be quite childish at times. The BL references continues....but I think they put a bit way too much emphasis in the art this time. Literally.

The bath scenes felt even more awkward this episode with the bubbles stuff. What a getaway. Love is serious business.
Stark700Dec 5, 2015 9:48 AM
Dec 5, 2015 10:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Those fanservice scenes were great but alas, the Fujoshi strikes again lol

This was definitely the most filler-ish episode to date but it was enjoyable....The PV for the next episode....That place looks familiar somehow =o
Dec 5, 2015 10:01 AM

Jan 2012
Welp, yet another goofy episode of little consequence, at least until that staged kidnapping. :D Another bath scene too! :D I liked some of the fanservice, not so much the fujoshi stuff. :D

Tokoya said:

This was definitely the most filler-ish episode to date

Naw, there's been at least a couple that felt more filler-ish. Especially if the phony kidnapping actually leads to something.
Dec 5, 2015 10:02 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
More Yaoi/Bl stuff. Lol at Haku saying Kuon has interest in these kinds of stuff. Lol, more baths (this time with bubbles). Poor Haku. Overall, a pretty relaxing episode.

4/5
Dec 5, 2015 10:02 AM

May 2014
fanservice
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 5, 2015 10:14 AM

Jul 2015
Haku is having a bad day, once again :/
Dec 5, 2015 10:32 AM

Jul 2007
So we finally get to the introduction of the thieving siblings. The cast is almost complete.

Either way this was quite funny and it was nice to see the whole cast bond with Anju and build up a believable bond.
Dec 5, 2015 10:39 AM

Jun 2013
Nosuri is quite interested. Hope her focus episode will come soon.
Dec 5, 2015 10:44 AM
Sep 2015
Probably the best Kuon tail-wrap scene yet :P
Dec 5, 2015 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
ey so much fanservice
lol all those BL :c <3
Dec 5, 2015 11:11 AM

Jul 2010
Never thought gold can be like hail, talk about a notorious thief that is quite responsible. It is raining money!!! or so she thought xD

Her brother totally isn't bothered with the smell. Now that is a series of unfortunate events!

Good children doesn't play with fire! Quite the fun episode, but be cautious around children, they can be quite the loose lip!
Dec 5, 2015 11:25 AM

Dec 2014
om pretty funny episode altogether kuon being the scariest and haky being owned all over again classic
Dec 5, 2015 11:31 AM

Jul 2014
Completely pointless. Just wasted another 24 minutes of my life on a show that clearly has no intentions of ever going anywhere or doing anything. Might as well accept that this is just a lame, half-arsed slice-of-life series rather than anything anywhere near as interesting as the original.
Dec 5, 2015 11:36 AM

Dec 2007
FatefulLove said:
Never thought gold can be like hail, talk about a notorious thief that is quite responsible. It is raining money!!! or so she thought xD

Her brother totally isn't bothered with the smell. Now that is a series of unfortunate events!

Good children doesn't play with fire! Quite the fun episode, but be cautious around children, they can be quite the loose lip!
It reminded me of an episode from the Simpsons where Mr. Burns tried to emulate a "popular" rich guy who, at one point, was tossing dollar bills down from atop a building. Burns did coins, with similar results.

Gold, as I noted in a previous episode, has a very high density, and therefore even small amounts are disproportionally heavy compared to things we're more familiar with. Another thing of note: any figure or statue she tosses down that's intact enough to identify is, as the guy said, unusable. If it can be identified and traced back to its owner, both keeping it and selling it invite arrest and imprisonment.
Dec 5, 2015 11:47 AM

Aug 2010
Atui's thighs :L
Dec 5, 2015 12:00 PM

Jul 2007
danieltortoisee said:
Completely pointless. Just wasted another 24 minutes of my life on a show that clearly has no intentions of ever going anywhere or doing anything. Might as well accept that this is just a lame, half-arsed slice-of-life series rather than anything anywhere near as interesting as the original.

Yes, lets just forget that original stuffed 52 episodes worth of plot into 26, was completely biased towards Erurshit and second half of it was quite a mess.

Also no. Establishing the group's relationship with Anju is important. Establishing the way they interact is important. Introducing the Thief Siblings is important.

ErwinJA said:

Gold, as I noted in a previous episode, has a very high density, and therefore even small amounts are disproportionally heavy compared to things we're more familiar with. Another thing of note: any figure or statue she tosses down that's intact enough to identify is, as the guy said, unusable. If it can be identified and traced back to its owner, both keeping it and selling it invite arrest and imprisonment.

To add to that, any thing she throws that got disfigured(since gold is quite soft) also horribly declines in value.
Dec 5, 2015 12:19 PM

May 2015
Lol, poor Haku, never gets a break. So another episode of funny character interaction, loved it. Love is sure complicated.

Dec 5, 2015 12:19 PM

May 2010
So is this show EVER going anywhere? 10 episodes and it feels completely and utterly pointless sofar.
Dec 5, 2015 12:33 PM
Oct 2015
So, this episodes clarifies something that was bugging me from episode 8: I was wondering if Nosuri jumping into the water at the end, with the evidence that happened to be written on paper with what we have to assume is ink, was an oversight of from the production. Well, aster what I’ve witnessed of Nosuri in this episode, I can safely say that the oversight was on HER part. I can even imagine her sulking when she realized her mistake. Lol.

CookingPriest said:

Yes, lets just forget that original stuffed 52 episodes worth of plot into 26, was completely biased towards Erurshit and second half of it was quite a mess.

I agree with you that they should have made the first anime longer, at least one more course. As for Eruru being forced into a more central and forefront role, I wouldn’t have minded it myself, if only this hadn’t lead to Yuzuha’s role being thrown out the window virtually altogether, leading to the unholy mess in continuation.
Dec 5, 2015 1:01 PM

Sep 2008
Kerozinn said:
So is this show EVER going anywhere? 10 episodes and it feels completely and utterly pointless sofar.

^
that.....as much as like reminising with the shows characters, it feels like I've just watched 10 episodes of crappy SoL that has nothing to do with the franchise.......if it was SoL with the original cast(and only with) I might have liked it but this series feels like its going nowhere
Dec 5, 2015 1:16 PM

Mar 2014
Fai said:
Glad they did if half of it would be as pointless as this.

And pretty sure they are adapting the whole game with this series... inb4 this is also super rushed and could do with 52 episodes.
Dec 5, 2015 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:

Atui is yummy and I could listen to Hara Yumi's sexy voice all day. This episode was a treat.
Dec 5, 2015 1:38 PM

May 2014
Yandere Kuon!!!!

picture share
Dec 5, 2015 1:45 PM

May 2014

Yandere Kuon for those that wanted the GIF version.

Got to say that her tail is really strong. Don't know of any cats that can actually due that with their tails. Its like an extra hand appendage lol
eliterodriguezDec 5, 2015 1:54 PM
Dec 5, 2015 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
We got some fanservice in episode. The sexy poses were nice!
Dec 5, 2015 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
Haku having ecchi moments with nosuri this time lol.

I wonder if he'll have a harem like hakuro did?
Dec 5, 2015 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
I think it's only right that if theyre gonna keep throwing fanservice with girls (little girls alike) looking cute/sexy they need to keep the BL stuff. I love you Rurutie! I was honestly rolling my eyes when Anju and Nekone were doing those poses.
Reverberate__ said:
Lol, poor Haku, never gets a break. So another episode of funny character interaction, loved it. Love is sure complicated.

This. I seriously don't like Kuon. It's not like he lied. Worse person to go to for love advice.
Dec 5, 2015 4:19 PM

Oct 2014
Lmao @ the BL part
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2015 4:58 PM

May 2012
The most wasted adaptation ever. I consider dropping this shit. 0/5
Trolls are miserable and that's why they troll. They wish to make other people miserable so that they can feel better about themselves. They are also reaching out for the attention that they don't get in the physical world.
Dec 5, 2015 5:08 PM

Sep 2015
Fai said:

Also no. Establishing the group's relationship with Anju is important. Establishing the way they interact is important. Introducing the Thief Siblings is important.

Well, while it was disappointing that they rushed the second half it was still good in it's own right. And there were good reasons they focused the story on Eruru. Actually the two story told to Anju in this episode were meta comments on the two series and reflects much nature of these stories.

Other than introduction to characters and relationship establishment, it's also important that Anju causing such serious trouble considering her being THE royal princess.
Dec 5, 2015 6:54 PM

Oct 2011
Will Oshitoru come save her??
Dec 5, 2015 7:56 PM

Dec 2014
Still waiting for battle scene...
what i watched only drama romance, that kinda boring
3/5
Dec 5, 2015 9:09 PM
Dec 2012
Arawaj said:
The most wasted adaptation ever. I consider dropping this shit. 0/5

Did you play the game? How do you know if it's a wasted adaptation, cause I hear it's being adapted pretty well?
Dec 6, 2015 1:13 AM

Jul 2007
Most of complainers and haters have no idea what they are talking about and are making assumptions about things they dont know.
Most of those who read the source material are happy with how it is adapted.
Dec 6, 2015 1:36 AM

Dec 2011
Fai said:
Most of complainers and haters have no idea what they are talking about and are making assumptions about things they dont know.
Most of those who read the source material are happy with how it is adapted.

Let's say you don't play the game (so you don't know what's gonna happen in the future episode), what's your honest opinion about this series this far? Don't compare this with the prequel, by the way. Just focus on this one.

I know character introduction is important, but the anime's way to doing it is kinda weak, it makes non-VN player (like me) feels "What the hell did just happen in these 24 minutes?"
ChendrosheeDec 6, 2015 1:39 AM
Dec 6, 2015 1:43 AM

Jul 2012
Well Haku only made the situation much worse..... good job.

~Great episode!!!
Dec 6, 2015 2:35 AM

Mar 2009
The hallway scene was glorious.
Fun episode, as usual.
Dec 6, 2015 4:10 AM

Mar 2015
10 episodes in, and I thought there'll be some hint of plot right around here. I guess they really take their time.

Dec 6, 2015 5:45 AM

Jun 2013
well that was fun
Dec 6, 2015 6:06 AM

Jun 2008
Chendroshee said:
Let's say you don't play the game (so you don't know what's gonna happen in the future episode), what's your honest opinion about this series this far? Don't compare this with the prequel, by the way. Just focus on this one.

If I don't play the game? It's still a fun SOL series. Which there aren't many this season with only Usagi, Yuru Yuri and with the absence of KyoAni and PA works.

I know character introduction is important, but the anime's way to doing it is kinda weak, it makes non-VN player (like me) feels "What the hell did just happen in these 24 minutes?"

Mind you that there are still other characters that is not introduced properly yet. Like more than 5.

Once again, in game wise the earlier parts of the game is doing odd-jobs and side missions for Oshutoru before actually progressing the main story. So either we get random battles that doesn't even have anything to do with how the story will go, or introduce and or establish characters.

This episode introduced the thiefs siblings, and establish Anju's relationship to Oshutoru.

I've been saying this everytime, If you can't stand the way the anime is going You can
1. Endure it
2. Keep it on hold and wait for when it finishes airing
3. Shut up, Rate this a 1 and Drop it.

Speaking of how this is adapted, this is actually quite good, one example the Scene where Haku fell, and grab The female thief was in the game, and even has it's own CG scene.
whether you like it or not is totally up to you, but claiming that this is a bad adaptation when one has not even played the game is BULLSHIT.
kaimaxDec 6, 2015 6:09 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 6, 2015 7:48 AM

Jul 2007
Chendroshee said:

I would still see all the build up going on and be intrigued at where it is going.

Steins;Gate was no different.
Dec 6, 2015 7:51 AM

Dec 2013
Fai said:
Chendroshee said:

I would still see all the build up going on and be intrigued at where it is going.

Except it was.
Dec 6, 2015 8:45 AM

Jul 2014
Fai said:
Chendroshee said:

Except for the part where Steins;Gate was actually interesting and not mind-numbingly boring and trashy like most (not all, as there has been some good bits) of this has been so far.
Dec 6, 2015 8:47 AM

Apr 2014
i guess next couple episode will also have bathroom too...
Dec 6, 2015 9:02 AM

Mar 2014
Fai said:
Chendroshee said:

lmao @ bringing up S;G at this point
S;G was way ahead by episode 10 no matter how much you consider its early episodes pointless.
Dec 6, 2015 11:30 AM
Oct 2015
kaimax said:
Chendroshee said:

If I don't play the game? It's still a fun SOL series. Which there aren't many this season with only Usagi, Yuru Yuri and with the absence of KyoAni and PA works.

Mind you that there are still other characters that is not introduced properly yet. Like more than 5.

Once again, in game wise the earlier parts of the game is doing odd-jobs and side missions for Oshutoru before actually progressing the main story. So either we get random battles that doesn't even have anything to do with how the story will go, or introduce and or establish characters.

This episode introduced the thiefs siblings, and establish Anju's relationship to Oshutoru.

I've been saying this everytime, If you can't stand the way the anime is going You can
1. Endure it
2. Keep it on hold and wait for when it finishes airing
3. Shut up, Rate this a 1 and Drop it.

Speaking of how this is adapted, this is actually quite good, one example the Scene where Haku fell, and grab The female thief was in the game, and even has it's own CG scene.
whether you like it or not is totally up to you, but claiming that this is a bad adaptation when one has not even played the game is BULLSHIT.

This. I'm a bit iffy about how the last two episodes were handled (especially the 9th), but I'm okay with it because I already have an idea of where this is going, and so I'm pretty forgiving.

But even so, I expect this to deliver a mildly decent story by the end of the last episode. If it fails, then I'll blast the studio on how piss poor of a job they did..........

What I won't do is write an essay on how awful it is that I wasted my time watching this, as I'm an adult and I realize that there are much worse things in life and that, if anything was wasted, it was my own fucking decision to watch the show as it haired instead of waiting for it to finish. It's like if you buy a game with cool description and box artwork on a whim in some store without checking for info and reviews, and realizing later that the game is the shitiest thing you ever played, and the store had a no-returns policy. Who paid the money, huh?
Dec 6, 2015 3:14 PM

Mar 2013
Exactly how old are these girls meant to be? Too blushy to say "kiss" because they think it's lewd? I thought this was meant to be based on one of those games where you could have sex with the girls... But they all act like they're about 6. Though why am I surprised when, judging by the spoilers I've read in these threads,
Dec 6, 2015 3:16 PM

Mar 2014
straggy said:
As it should be.
Dec 6, 2015 3:44 PM

May 2012
Fai said:
danieltortoisee said:

Disagree with you. The pace of the first anime was much better than this one and it actually showed almost everything from the original Visual Novel (i read it too). The first series was able to build things between characters faster and in a more enjoyable way.
The first anime didn't need to use 10 episodes to make me care for the characters.

Itsuwari no Kamen has a very bad pace with episodes being mostly fillers without any meaningful content.
I despise woke people.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

106 by Grantlyn »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

97 by Lolicon »»
Nov 8, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

100 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

241 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:43 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

99 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.