Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 29, 2012 5:11 PM

Feb 2012
Im so happy :3 There's a rumor that there gonna be a second season called Senki zesshou symphowings! 8)
May 1, 2012 7:51 AM

Mar 2008
Funny now not a single person was surprised two girls came back from the dead in the beginning of the episode lol
May 1, 2012 7:57 AM

Apr 2012
In the scope of the anime, it was quite good. Sure the plot of preposterous, so what?
I'm ashamed to say

But no.
May 16, 2012 4:31 AM

May 2008
It has never been physically painful to watch anime until now. Never in my dreams could I even think up something as genuinely terrible as this. No, this is beyond that. This is a milestone to all who make anime as the worst anime ever made. Everything in this anime is something that should never be repeated. I dropped this show at the second episode for being mediocre. Want to know why I kept watching it? My friend said it got worse, so bad that it's amazing how terrible it becomes. When you couldn't possibly think the show could be any worse and it has hit rock bottom, it falls some more. This was a test anime to see how well people could do. The only person getting hired is the guy who did the backdrops has a chance of working in anime ever again. The character design was goofy, outdated and disgusting to look at. The characters were shallow and lacking of any depth at all. The plot was filled with more holes, inconsistency and all over the place. This is the low budget anime of 2012. Any anime in existence is better than this, it's sad to even call this anime.
1/10 Worst anime ever made.
This can only be watched ironically, this is the worst pile of filth ever made. There is no one who really thinks this is good, this is a joke of an anime. Fanimes on youtube have more depth than this thing. I'd rather watch all 110 shallow episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes than have to watch Symphogear again.
May 24, 2012 12:08 PM

Jan 2011
Thank god I'm done with this crap, Rated 1/10 because it sucks and it's even worse than generic crap that is already bad. It's hell. But I survived this, means I can survive anything! I'm officially immortal now.
It's an art to mess up this badly, so there are people in the world who want and must mess up at all times.
Animation was crappy, If they're on a budget just make it a OVA instead?
Only good thing about this is that some of the music was pretty good.
And WTF? They had a damn huge ass sword called "Durandal", but it suddenly disappeared when the moon came crashing down...?
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 22, 2012 5:25 PM

Jan 2011
The girls never were dead, there was not one resurrection. It's stupid that they talk about the power and dangers of the swan songs when they don't do shit so to say, and to have Kanade die because of using it, but the others were at most injured. Chris didn't even look bad at all when she was falling down after being hit by the laser.

She probably coughed a bit of blood, but anime people do that all the time. Some guys use more blood by nosebleeding when they see a hot girl then we saw of Chris there, so the problem is that the combination of swansong, being hit by a giant laser and falling several dozen to hundred meters down did so little damage to her, not her being resurrected.

The moment Miku was surrounded by Noise there was no way Hibiki wouldn't show up again. Before that i assumed she would, but you knever know, some anime like to troll people. They kinda did, with showing the grave scene in the first episode.

Also, they looked nice in that final symphogear. Tsubasa was a bit funny, with the wings on her boots being bigger then the ones on her back. Hibiki finally got real gear, and it looked really good on her.

And Chris was going for Unlimited Rocket Works there..but they stopped a bit short of it. Too bad.

The most annoyijng thing about the ending is the way explained it. Hibiki playing dead for a few months? Classified? If she would be terrible injured, they didn't want to make Miku hope only to let her down, and then Hibiki escaped the hospital before anyone told Miku, okay.

But after what Hibiki id when she first became symphogear user, the falling out she had with Miku, the later not even talking with her for days/weeks..and then Miki basically being treated as part of the organization, with everyone telling her everything, talking about secret stuff as if she wasn't there, knowing all current symphogear users personally, and the whole world seeing them in action, they still have stuff that's classified for her?

Even if there was a big shot somewhere who insisted on everything being classified...when did they start caring about stuff like chain of command etc? And Hibiki for sure would have done everything in her power (and after that limit release, thats a lot.
Especially with Tsubasa and Chris backing her up. Even Genjuro can only stop one at the time..if he doesn't fail. Why didn't he stop Ryuko? He apparently is invincible regarding symphogear..), there is absolutely no way that the moment she could (if she was blown away by the explosion or injured etc.) Hibiki wouldn't meet with Miku.
They would have to put her in a symphogear-proof cell for that, and even then she would simply enter berserk mode and show that it ain't as secure as they thought.

Besides this, it was okay. A sad ending would have been better theoretically, but it wouldn't fit the anime. Even Kanade, the only one who really did die, is always around.

The animation and general visuals are okay. They had some issues now and then, but it wasn't bad per se. Similar with the music. It was okay, not outstanding though, surprsing for an anime that features music as the main theme. That was kinda the problem though, they were forced to always use music, and as every character had a specific song, it was always the same. Not much left for using music for key scenes etc, except may the swan songs. Surprised so many people think of this as the best feature. Well, okay, if you absolutely hate the rest..
Jul 18, 2012 3:54 PM

Mar 2010
I still laugh at idiots who fell for the obvious swerve at the beginning and are now all butthurt over it
Jul 19, 2012 3:26 PM

Feb 2012
NwAurion said:
The girls never were dead, there was not one resurrection. It's stupid that they talk about the power and dangers of the swan songs when they don't do shit so to say, and to have Kanade die because of using it, but the others were at most injured. Chris didn't even look bad at all when she was falling down after being hit by the laser.

Kanade died because her body was not in synch with the Symphogear so the swan song absolutely destroyed her. It nearly killed Tsubasa who was not using it with genuine feelings.

By the time Chris sings the swan song (and Tsubasa's second time) her feelings are genuine so her sync with her Symphogear is stronger, that is why they survived.

Then the power of the girls singing awakened their true Symphogears which healed them. Because they were using these true Symphogears they were likely gravely injured. I don't think they were in hiding so much as it took a while to find them and they were probably in the infirmary for some time.

I hope that since the show somehow did well despite all the budget cuts it will either get a proper remake or a second season that has a real budget. You can tell all of the budget in this season was drained by the time they finished animating the pilot - everything started going wrong with the quality after that.

I also think if it had been the original 24 episode length we would have seen Kanade for at least three episodes before she died...
Sep 4, 2012 11:14 PM

Sep 2012
This anime. I just can't understand. The first episode was fucking epic. And after that it was going worse and worse. And.. A happy end ? Seriously.

Normal. Ho, I wasn't dead but I couldn't tell you. No hard feelings heh ?

Dafuq ?
Sep 26, 2012 7:31 AM

Sep 2011
I liked their new armor! Its much more cute and cool! I WAS SHOCKED BY THE END O.O didn't expect they'll stay alive~
Sep 29, 2012 9:34 PM

May 2010
It would have been better if she flew up alone and sacrificed herself by punching the moon.

I was hoping for that so bad.
“Money can't buy dere”
Dec 4, 2012 5:14 PM

Aug 2009
Director broke all the drama :(
Feb 12, 2013 11:50 PM

May 2012
That's not how gravity works, Symphogear...

Wow I'm glad I didn't watch this when it was airing. I would have been so wrecked for anime. Now I've seen enough shit to know that this ending was exceptional. Exceptionally shitty.
Mar 25, 2013 10:56 AM

Apr 2008
What a ridiculous final :P
I was expecting Hibiki and the rest to show up again, becaus it had been so predictable, and everytime I thought someone died, they came back :P

Apr 4, 2013 7:10 AM

Aug 2011
Man, this show was all over the place. I still don't really understand how Tsubasa and Chris were revived. It takes all the tension out of making their swan songs their big sendoff moment. Didn't see a reason why Miku was hating on Hibiki earlier for keeping a secret in fear of endangering her life. Her cold shoulder was annoying and they should understand each other better if it was implied they were childhood friends.

Also, I didn't like 90% of the songs that featured in this show, including the OP and ED. However, the vocals during the symphogear battles were exciting and draw me in to the spirit of the fights. They were the most entertaining aspects of the show for me too, battle scenes which featured Chris in particluar were visceral and great to watch.

The plot isn't as big of a focus for me in this show, so the twists didn't leave me gasping. I thought the Noise were a pretty cool enemy to combat music, and I imagine the amount of relics the creator could design are limitless with creativity. I personally don't think this show was as bad as I heard. Actually, the cliffhangers spurred me on to watch yet another episode and I very much enjoyed some of the battle sequences. I'd say it's mostly the plot and the bland characters that drag it down. 4/10.
May 18, 2013 1:05 AM
Jul 2011
If you ignore all the plot holes and logic flaw , this show still enjoyable because of songs and action scenes.

8/10 from me if you consider the only factor of the pure enjoyment.
Jul 6, 2013 8:00 AM

May 2012
This anime is extremely underrated. Every episode was enjoyable to watch.

I'm not sure why animes like Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and Rinne no Lagrange are rated much higher than this.
Jul 7, 2013 9:35 AM

Oct 2008
]
YuanMori said:
Thinking about it, the reason Kanade died the way she did was because she was incompatible with symphogear and had to force it to work. Everyone else's worked naturally so they only went into critical condition after their swan song, whereas Kanada who was incompatible just crumbled away.

Because of this, the resurrection song the classmates sang activated the gear upgrades and the healing of Chris and Tsubasa. They were probably critical when they fell from space after their song but somehow managed to be restored. Since they fully synched with their gears in the end perhaps the damage wasn't as bad because the compatibility rates were so high.

Oh wow! someone who actually payed attention. I mean they literally had a whole episode where it expalned that Kanade died because her body literally couldn't handle the symphohear. This wasn't the best anime ever, but it's no where near the worst.
Jul 15, 2013 9:55 PM

Jan 2013
The most illogical over-the-top anime ending ever.
Crazy.
Just don't want to think about it too much.

7.5/10, because I was never bored and this was entertaining.
Aug 13, 2013 10:17 AM

Jan 2012
When Fine pulled that stunned, I could only laugh.
RediceRyan said:
The most illogical over-the-top anime ending ever.
Crazy.
Just don't want to think about it too much.

7.5/10, because I was never bored and this was entertaining.

Pretty much my thoughts on the series
Sep 26, 2013 2:30 PM

Apr 2011
Fuck that

I liked the first 7-8 episodes

then for some reason they decided to make all the characters immortal for some reason...

5/10
Oct 10, 2013 1:21 PM

May 2012
Awesome ending really just so damn epic and ow so beautiful! Now the first episode makes sense with the graveyard and all, really action packed and great ending in general, those last weapons were definitely overkill but I really loved the big bang! But damn it sure was a nice anime, just beautiful art, great pace and lovely songs!

Lets see what the second season has to offer us! 9/10
Nov 28, 2013 7:28 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatchingrefinished)

I totally forgot about the whole dragon-noise thing. I must have spaced out the first time I watched this series... that or it was just so epic it literally blew my mind!

Loved all the girls singing together. <3

I think the ending would have had more impact if they had not revealed everyone was still alive. But it's not that kind of anime. It shouldn't be taken too seriously. It's just super-fun to watch!

One thing I'm not sure of here... what exactly happened to Solomon's Cane? Fine stabbed herself with it, but then what happened to it after she was defeated?

Soundtrack: 10/10 awsome! and not just the character songs, Elements Garden did a great job with the whole techno-sci-fi theme.
BurntJellyNov 29, 2013 10:21 AM
Dec 16, 2013 11:52 PM
Sep 2010
I went in expecting stupid fun and that's what I got.

No regrets, it was enjoyable. I like girls in mech suits and insert songs (especially Mizuki Nana), so the premise was enough to get me to like it. I didn't think too hard about anything else.
Aug 15, 2014 1:16 PM

Feb 2014
Angel symphogear op :p

Well that anime was a complete mess...But it was really entertaining! Lots of plot holes and really confusing, but awesome action and mahou shoujo-esque! Looking forward to season 2!

Anyway, I kinda felt like the whole singing theme was stupid, but it was still fun! 9/10 (unless I change it later)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2014 1:02 AM

Feb 2013
They all got wings now! and they can communicate via telepathy! Jeseus, throughout all the battling all I can think is they are destroying that city. Looks at all of the explosions! Thay city is just getting wrecked. They're all working as a team finally. So Ryouko is dead now. Cool I guess. They can breath in space? Huh?

Predictable ending but quite enjoyable. That was messed up that they had to keep it a secret that Hibiki and the others we're alive and Miku wasn't informed. That's some messed up shit. For 3 weeks! And it ends with Hibiki and Miku looksing at the metor shower. Good episode. Time for season two!
Feb 27, 2015 11:58 AM

Nov 2009
Chris survived, Thats all that matters.

8/10
Mar 23, 2015 12:39 AM

Jul 2012
Despite plot holes, questionable actions and abrupt change of hearts, it was good mindless fun and entertainment for the first 8 episodes or so. The last few however...went completely illogical and crazy.

Everyone survives their zesshou/swan song (except Kanade), gained mega powers and grew wings from the power of friendship!! I didn't think it'll get this corny.

Thankfully, I watched the Blu-rays so at least I didn't have to suffer any animation derps.

6/10 because despite everything, I was never bored. The music was quite catchy too. I do hope the second season is better.
Jun 26, 2015 3:29 PM

Jul 2009
Great finale, but lots of missed opportunities to make it better.

Fights were really amazing!! I'm watching this on BD and the animation looks gorgeous as hell!! Seeing some of the TV screens here, i'm glad they were able to fix some of the errors here ^^

Tsubasa has the biggest sword on the planet, Chris has the biggest arsenal and Hibiki has the longest string XD

Was hype to see Hibiki trying to control Durandal.

WTF Ryouko pulled the moon off one last time. She wouldn't give up despite Hibiki and others trying to give her another chance.

Final Trio Song is amazing!! So the last scene was the first scene in the first episode XD

Kinda forgotten about it tbh!!

To be honest i kinda wanted the trio dead or at least Chris or Tsubasa, since both would have not be able to survive those attacks like that.

Would have made the series dark and good for sure.

Seems nothing changed. Noise still appears, at least Ryouko disappeared and will be back for sure.

Durandal must have kept inside for future use.

I love the credit themes!! I have the OST of S1 and S2 So i'll be listening to S2 OST once i'm done with it this week :D

Amazing show!!! Was hoping it would be just as dark like Zeta or even Madoka since i saw the Episode 4 scene with Tsubasa bleeding out like that.

I give this show an 8/10, but Chris is making me give it a 9/10 so i'll stick with that :)

I'll finish S2 as well since S3 will be airing this Friday(July 3)

Symphogear!!!!!!
Aug 17, 2015 4:47 PM

Apr 2012
9/10. I've watched this on recommendation of a friend and it didn't disappoint. The fights were good and we get great songs in the background as a bonus.

PLUS CHRIS LIVES YEAH!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 27, 2016 2:22 AM

Dec 2007
LOL. All the complaints are hilarious. Finished this today and man. It's not by any means a masterpiece but I love the fuck out of it. Sure it's got some flaws but it's still awesome.

- Hibiki clawed her way into my favorite characters. She's so earnest.
- Singing + Fights = Always Awesome
- The designs for both Symphogears (normal and final) were cool.
- The plot, though insane, DID make sense
- There's not many characters in this that I outright hate. Actually, there may not be ANY other than the villain which doesn't count for obvious reasons.

9/10, easy.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
May 22, 2017 6:32 AM

Sep 2016
pretty fun, Genjuro is the most badass character here, but fuck those engrish so cringe I skipped everything.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 22, 2017 6:24 PM

Sep 2013
Going on a mass-rewatch before season 4 starts. I had thought, the first time around, that season one was pretty weak. I enjoyed it a lot more this time around, I even had to up its score. It's still nothing pretty to look at, but hearing Hibiki yell "SYMPHOGEEEAAAR" gets my blood (and fists) pumping.
Jun 25, 2017 9:11 AM

Dec 2012
SYNCHROGAZERRRRRRRRRRRR

This anime sure has a LOT of hype moments, even if logically, a lot of shit doesn't make sense... such as:

• Swan songs, they don't really live up to their name.
  • Character development felt a little rushed, but not as much as some people claim (at least to me)
  • Miku's retarded fight with Hibiki. Bitch, it was classified information.
  • The whole underground facility destruction in the last episodes, they went down an elevator no? How the fuck did they get up if the systems were offline and the tower was outside?
  • "We can't communicate with Hibiki fighting up top" "Oh wait we can, if we activate the switch that HAPPENS TO BE IN THIS SMALL ROOM NEXT TO OURS"
  • From the underground shelter, to the surface, in 10 seconds flat.
  • The speakers and school electronic system are somehow working, despite the entire building being destroyed.
  • Lost count how many times somebody showed up at the last second to save the day.
  • Kurisu hit by a fucking beam that can wreck the moon. "Lol me and my huge bouncy boobs are ok with not one scratch".
  • "Let us shoot Ryoko / Fine with our team of ak47 wielding men" I'm surprised even ONE bullet hit her. Those guys are really bad shots.
  • "Let us listen to Ryoko / Fine instead of finishing her off".
  • The badass instructor is badass and not really explained.
  • The badass instructor can survive being pierced right in the stomach. It's ok we put some bandages.
  • KADINGIR
  • Symphogear allows us to breathe outside space! Nevermind the burning atmosphere crossing.
  • As a 2017 watcher, and fully knowing this show has like 4 more seasons, it was obvious that none of the main characters were gonna die, yet their deaths were hinted SO many times it became a little ridiculous. "This is our last song!" you don't even know that. Plot armor was off the charts on this one.

Anyway, I might never finish if I keep going with this list. The show was obviously never meant to be deep, or to be taken seriously (even though it tried at some points), and while it was weak in the middle, it was certainly fun, especially in the last episodes. Everytime the screen froze whenever Tsubasa or who the fuck cares used one of her signature moves was cool af.

Obviously the music was great too, especially the OP and a few insert songs.

InfatuateJun 25, 2017 9:17 AM

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jan 23, 2018 7:16 AM

Jun 2017
That was a pretty badass episode. Transformations, crazy fighting, AND a happy ending?

I was expecting one, but at the same time I had a nagging feeling that Miku was going to somehow inherit Hibiki's (or one of the) Symphogear and that they were actually dead and SHE would star in the next seasons... I'm glad that's not the case, and not only because Miku annoyed the piss out of me with her "we can't be friends anymore" bullshit - while it does make for some impactful plot development, in the wrong place or done the wrong way, main characters dying can really ruin things too. It's definitely a double edged sword and has to be done the right way.

Like, in Naruto - Jiraiya? that was done right. Though he wasn't THE main character either. Given his backstory he pretty much had to die. Saw it coming, but I was still forced to wonder if that's really what was about to happen. The show was able to continue after his death and it fueled the story.

The three main girls dying in this anime would not have done the same. I probably would still have watched the additional seasons, because this was a good ride, but I'd do it with hard feelings.
Nov 2, 2018 10:23 AM

May 2016
Wow, that was an action packed episode.

Super roller coaster ride as well.

last 5 episodes are epic.

10/10
Nov 5, 2019 4:00 AM

May 2016

Super roller coaster ride as well. They went a bit overboard. Apparently `tis the anime season to go nonsensical in plot developments and climaxes.

I'm not going to lie. I was super happy at the outcome even if it seemed rather convoluted and a bit contrived.

Such a shame it came to an end with only 13 episode. And i got a few questions in mind

1. Season 2 has to happen because i love the show from the bottom of my heart
2. Why is the show like a ygo and episode 4 and 9 felt good but yey i've seen
Apr 16, 2020 5:01 AM

May 2016
Great finale, but lots of missed opportunities to make it better.

Fights were really amazing!! I'm watching this on BD and the animation looks gorgeous as hell!! Seeing some of the TV screens here, i'm glad they were able to fix some of the errors here ^^

Tsubasa has the biggest sword on the planet, Chris has the biggest arsenal and Hibiki has the longest string XD

Was hype to see Hibiki trying to control Durandal.

WTF Ryouko pulled the moon off one last time. She wouldn't give up despite Hibiki and others trying to give her another chance.

Final Trio Song is amazing!! So the last scene was the first scene in the first episode XD

Kinda forgotten about it tbh!!

To be honest i kinda wanted the trio dead or at least Chris or Tsubasa, since both would have not be able to survive those attacks like that.

Would have made the series dark and good for sure.

Seems nothing changed. Noise still appears, at least Ryouko disappeared and will be back for sure.

Durandal must have kept inside for future use.

I love the credit themes!! I have the OST of S1 and S2 So i'll be listening to S2 OST once i'm done with it this week :D

Amazing show!!! Was hoping it would be just as dark like Zeta or even Madoka since i saw the Episode 4 scene with Tsubasa bleeding out like that.

I give this show an 8/10, but Chris is making me give it a 9/10 so i'll stick with that :)

I'll finish S2 as well since S3 will be airing this Friday(July 3)

Symphogear!!!!!!

Super roller coaster ride as well. They went a bit overboard. Apparently `tis the anime season to go nonsensical in plot developments and climaxes.

I'm not going to lie. I was super happy at the outcome even if it seemed rather convoluted and a bit contrived.

Such a shame it came to an end with only 13 episode. And i got a few questions in mind

1. Season 2 has to happen because i love the show from the bottom of my heart
2. Why is the show like a ygo and episode 4 and 9 felt good but yey i've seen
Apr 30, 2020 7:25 AM

Feb 2019
They pulled some big asspulls in last few episodes. I hope it gets better in second season because saw many claiming it gets a lot better from season 2. Might just pick that up sometime.
Oct 13, 2020 6:50 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
What power is this, you may ask? It's the power of FRIENDSHIP

Yeah I guess this show was aight. Highs were really high but the lows were kinda low. I appreciate that they didn't make hibiki the character I was scared that they were going to make her into, the scared timid type of character who doesn't want to hurt anyone even with her newfound powers. But no she will yeet you into outerspace to protect her friends.

So generic evil bad villain hurls a chunk of the moon at earth and hibiki says its alright for, reasons? Villian thanos snaps herself into dust and thats the end of that, ok, time to destroy some chunk of moon?

And dang hibiki's friend must be mad pissed at her for basically faking her death, she was really mourning for her for 3 weeks straight. Yeah I know this isn't the type of show to get overly critical about but those are just my thoughts I wanted to share

It was a good time, I'll continue the series some time but unfortunately it's not captivating enough for me to want to keep watching. At it's core you definitely have to agree it's "meh" at best. But with a super shiny outer layer, it makes up for what it lacks. Sort of.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 7, 2021 12:00 PM

Feb 2020
These two last episodes weren't so strong. I think the ending was weird and Finé was a little bad main antagonist.

Overall, this was still a good and interesting first season.

I liked those songs. Tsubasa's performance in her concert was especially fantastic.

SerafosDec 28, 2023 7:42 AM
May 7, 2021 6:09 PM

Nov 2016
They went all out for the final attack lol

https://ibb.co/PN8Rw2X

The battle gave me Cross Ange x Gurren Lagann vibes. Good turn your brain off and just have fun type of show. Couldn't care less about asspulls. I'm just glad they brought up the grave scene from episode one. I didn't mind the abrupt ending. Hope S2 is going to be even crazier.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 27, 2021 12:13 AM

Feb 2014
Just finished rewatching this, and my goodness season 1 is rocky. It's honestly so sloppily put together yikes. Confusing storytelling, really exciting parts that suddenly turn into parts that don't make sense or are just kinda random and stupid...the list goes on. I still really enjoyed it though!

For anyone who's might not want to watch the rest of this after this, rest assured the series does get better. The rest of it is not as shitty as season 1 lmao

Noodle070 said:
I kinda felt like the whole singing theme was stupid

Yo past me is what's stupid, these songs rock xD
Noodle070Aug 18, 2021 2:24 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2021 8:21 AM
Mar 2019
Why Are Magical Girl Types So Forgiving??
Even Though You Murdered And Maimed 100s Of People As Long As You Regret Your Decisions You Are Forgiven. What!!!!
It Happens Pretty Regularly.
Other Than That This Was Better Than The Negative Reviews.
Plus, You Have To Watch This To Get to The Supposedly Better Seasons.
We Will See.
Nov 17, 2021 8:31 AM

Sep 2018
bushman66 said:
Why Are Magical Girl Types So Forgiving??
Even Though You Murdered And Maimed 100s Of People As Long As You Regret Your Decisions You Are Forgiven. What!!!!
It Happens Pretty Regularly.
Other Than That This Was Better Than The Negative Reviews.
Plus, You Have To Watch This To Get to The Supposedly Better Seasons.
We Will See.

Is this really worth watching at all !?

I've always passed it by because of the stupid opening scene.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 17, 2021 9:16 AM
Mar 2019
I Was A Bit Like That.
Give It A Couple Of Episodes Like I Did.
I Did Enjoy It Even Though Some Things Do Not Make Sense.
Season 2 Reviews Say It Improves Greatly.
Dec 27, 2021 6:22 PM

Jul 2017
This ended up dumb as hell. Eventually turned my brain off past a certain point, but I still really enjoyed it and can't get enough of villainesses like Finé. This whole concept is just way too dope and enough of it added up anyway lol

Can't believe there's 4 more seasons of this. Just where tf is this shit going? Lmao

We gonna get American symphogirls as well now? Lol. Bloody hyped for all the possibilities!

Jun 8, 2022 8:27 PM

Oct 2015
Man, don't troll us like That, making us think Hibiki will kick the bucket at the end. I really thought the opening scene's premonition would definitely come true, glad it didn't though. I also liked how she handled Fine's tantrum, her hero skills definitely lit up there. As for Tsubasa and Chris's sudden comeback, I am little bit of disappointed, but glad at the same time.

Not a perfect series, but I got to like the bonkers plot and the characters.

6/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 12, 2023 10:44 AM

Nov 2013
Man, this Ryouko had most perfect ass and sexy Sawashiro Miyuki's voice...
I can't believe she died and this little, annoying, useless shit Miku is still alive.
And this was one of the worst endings ever. They keep dying and resurrecting like no one's business, so what's even the point of their deaths? What's at stake for them?
Kanade most be pissed out of her mind. She died just once and that's it but they died like two times already and only God knows how many times in future.
And what's viewer's motivation to watch another season of this nonsense?
GvendolineJun 6, 2023 5:17 PM
Sep 11, 2023 12:45 PM

Nov 2010
There are many scenes of the girls showing off their cute armpits, especially whenever Tsubasa is in action. I want to lick her so much!
Hibiki's kindness is bottomless. She's an optimist to the max!

I feel bad for Ryouko. She died because of Fine's crazy love story for God. I wonder if that was the real Ryouko talking before she died. Does she still have her personality split from Fine?

Genjuurou probably has romantic feelings for Ryouko.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Feb 3, 2012

104 by LeonhartAugust »»
May 14, 12:45 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 9, 2012

58 by IssunWriter993 »»
Feb 4, 10:16 PM

» New movie announced

Piromysl - Dec 1, 2023

3 by KanameYuuki »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jan 6, 2012

265 by rsc-pl »»
Nov 22, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Feb 10, 2012

64 by WaffleMaster89 »»
Oct 20, 2023 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.