Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 10, 2015 12:28 PM

Jun 2013
the fuck was that lol so he lied about being gay to keep his weiner intact good move soldier jesus man all that over a smartphone all the girls have been living under a rock
Oct 10, 2015 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
Kay_Lite said:

The artstyle of the girls kinda scares me if stared for too long.. Notably, that one... And even the MC's design is bad. Humor is not really that funny either. I can't say anything good about this anime for this episode alone..
Maybe will watch the episode 2, or not bother with this at all. Just when I have expectation for this.. Disappointed..

My thoughts.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 10, 2015 5:31 PM

Apr 2014
I was happy that this series got turn into anime, but the art is kinda meh compare to novel and manga.
Kimito have to lied about him liking muscle man haha
Miyuki is cute and her attitude is awesome too.
Looking forward to see more of this series!
Oct 10, 2015 5:53 PM

Dec 2010
...GAY ! LOL
Oct 10, 2015 7:18 PM

Dec 2013
Welp, it was either Muscle men or he'd become a eunuch, so the choice was pretty much no choice. I feel for the dude though, what parents would send their kid off to a school like this as a "Commoner Sample" anyway? And seriously that childhood friend was such a troll, cannot wait to see her face when she realizes what she's done.

I cannot wait to see Hakua XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Oct 10, 2015 8:07 PM

Jul 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
I feel for the dude though, what parents would send their kid off to a school like this as a "Commoner Sample" anyway?

Oct 10, 2015 9:53 PM

Mar 2015
A guy who have to admit being gay to stay alive... HA GAY!!!

lol jk.

I'm not particularly fan of the art style. It reminds me of 2008-ish anime style. I'd say the art style is shitty compared to Silver Link studio's other anime this season, Taimadou Gakuen 35.

Seriously, how does a rich girl don't know PSP or Smartphone? They have all the money in the world and they have access to internet, but they don't know these things? Whoa. Plothole.

Oct 10, 2015 10:48 PM

Jul 2014
DarklordVor said:
A guy who have to admit being gay to stay alive... HA GAY!!!

lol jk.

I'm not particularly fan of the art style. It reminds me of 2008-ish anime style. I'd say the art style is shitty compared to Silver Link studio's other anime this season, Taimadou Gakuen 35.

Seriously, how does a rich girl don't know PSP or Smartphone? They have all the money in the world and they have access to internet, but they don't know these things? Whoa. Plothole.

Well it was either that or lose his *Key* forever remaining a virgin. But yeah I don't believe how rich people never knowing what most people (hobos included) in the modern world so yeah obvious plot hole is obvious.

Aika is my favorite. MC does not impress me so far and I hate his maid ugh such bit**!

OP credits was trippy wtf, yet sadly I bet that's where most of the budget for the series went into because the animationis good for 2008 standards. I'll wait a little longer before giving the series the axe as Light Novel Based Anime usually falls before the 4th episode.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 10, 2015 11:30 PM

Nov 2011
The hell with all the machoness, made me laugh in a few places but i think i'll pass.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 11, 2015 12:46 AM

Aug 2013
DarklordVor said:

I'm not particularly fan of the art style. It reminds me of 2008-ish anime style..

Wat? 2008 anime had great style, 2005-2009 is probably my favorite time of characters design and art in general.
This anime looks just ugly and low budget CGish, that's all.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 11, 2015 1:04 AM

May 2011
TheHatredDMC said:
DarklordVor said:

But yeah I don't believe how rich people never knowing what most people (hobos included) in the modern world so yeah obvious plot hole is obvious.

They are rich sheltered girls
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShelteredAristocrat

But yeah, the anime kinda toned down the explanation of why they are behaving like that.
Oct 11, 2015 4:54 AM

Jan 2013
Kaetokiha said:
LogiRogi said:
God do I hate those posh cliches. I can't take another stupid harem show adapted from a light novel, there's already too many this season.

Although they're hating it for the wrong reasons, if it's enough to kill a bad show, then it's fine this time.

Don't watch them? I don't understand why someone waste his time watching something he doesn't want and bitching about it. If i know an anime is based around a yaoi romance, i'm not going to watch and then complain about it being yaoi, i'll just...not watch it.

I'm assuming they shared their opinion for the same reason you used your time to comment on someone who was "wasting their time".

I personally like the idea of people trying out at least the first episode of an anime if they have the time for it. May end up with a nice surprise for doing so, or can vaguely assure that the anime isn't for them. Last season I almost skipped "Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri" because I have no interest for it's military aspect but I ended up enjoying it greatly, so am glad I gave it a try.

I primarily enjoy this anime due to Aika since I wish I could be more of the hyper, talkative types, so I like her personality due to it. , Tho I also have fun watching people or things being introduced to new worlds or items they're not familiar with & watching how they interpret or react to those new encounters/experiences.
Mica-Chan10Oct 11, 2015 5:09 AM
Oct 11, 2015 1:30 PM

May 2015
I had a what the fuck moment right at the beginning. This was a fun first episode overall though, think it'll be a fun watch. The ED's also kinda catchy.

Oct 11, 2015 2:08 PM

Dec 2012
Funny how the girl are innocent. After the preview, I'm eager to watch the next episode.
Oct 11, 2015 8:27 PM

Aug 2008
Yumi Hara aka Takane performs the ED...so this anime's gotta be worth something!! :3
Oct 12, 2015 12:13 AM

May 2010
This is the best harem this season, no doubt about it. It was refreshing, the jokes were nice, too. Also, SO MANY OJOU-SAMA HECK YEAH

The bara factor is a bit too much tho like that one scene in the op. I feel like it is going to lose sales because of that.
Oct 12, 2015 2:55 AM

Dec 2011
I feel like there is not enough budget for this anime, I am really not digging the really minor details they changed, and the quality control too. Sigh.

At least its not as bad as Denpa Kyoushi in terms of animation.

Will keep watching because I love the manga and Hakua. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2015 10:13 AM

Oct 2008
The gals that were amazed at the smartphone is a bit dumb...its like the girls are grew-up in a different world/culture.
LOL MC forced to worship muscle fetish just to preserve his manhood!
4/5.

Oct 12, 2015 9:52 PM

Nov 2008
im really enjoying it. it has a ladies vs butler setting. i find the commoners are different from high-class society interesting. also i love how the maid is such a bitch to him lmfao
Oct 13, 2015 1:23 AM

Sep 2011
The plot and the ignorance of these girls was just to cringe worthy for my to bare and not even the ecchi preview of the next episode could get me to continue watching.

Dropped, but I'll hope everyones else enjoys the show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2015 6:14 AM

May 2012
Better than what I expected

But why it is listed as echii ?! There wasn't any echii scene at least in this episode.
Oct 13, 2015 9:46 PM

Jun 2013
Ed is quite good. Can't wait to see Karen debuts.
Oct 14, 2015 4:08 AM

Jul 2014
Sakaitsu said:
Funny how the girl are innocent. After the preview, I'm eager to watch the next episode.

Yeah I was worried that this would be full of stuck-up, snotty bitches, but it seems to thankfully be more about the sheltered proper ojou type which is the difference between drop and watch. Looking forward to more of this.
Oct 14, 2015 11:28 AM

Nov 2011
Every girl here looks innocent

Makes you want to corrupt them O_O

Oct 14, 2015 8:46 PM

Nov 2009
What I am still wondering is... they know what a phone is, but they don't know a mobile phone.

what the hell kind of phone have they been using or taught?

I am sure even teacher in elementary teaches you about mobile phones these days when they show you an example of a phone...

Not to mention even the Maid that's been living there knows what a mobile phone is... lol
I really doubt the teachers in this school have zero knowledge of mobile phones.

Plus, that Aika girl knows about Handheld games even tho technically never seen before... yea... lol
She said to teach her common stuff, than randomly picked up MC's Game even tho she's never seen before, than went right ahead saying, after I beat this Game... she shouldn't have even know that was a device for game, for all she could know is it could be another phone since phone have similar shape and was the one showned to the girls right before...

Also, having to be Gay is not worth getting the Maid, when the Maid is the one that will "cut" you if you're not Gay.
amlgOct 14, 2015 8:57 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 14, 2015 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
Alright first episode.
Hard to get a read on what kind of person the MC is.
Oct 14, 2015 9:42 PM

Jun 2013
Much better than expected :)
Oct 15, 2015 8:36 AM

Mar 2015
Hibiki07 said:
absentminded said:
he will become homo. not sure that part will adapted thou.
No, he won't.
spoiler bruh. manga chapter 35, forgot with chapter LN.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 15, 2015 2:22 PM

Feb 2008
That gay assault squad. Too much muscle power for me.

Hilarious!
Oct 16, 2015 8:55 PM

Apr 2011
bluepand4 said:
TheHatredDMC said:

But yeah I don't believe how rich people never knowing what most people (hobos included) in the modern world so yeah obvious plot hole is obvious.

They are rich sheltered girls
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShelteredAristocrat

But yeah, the anime kinda toned down the explanation of why they are behaving like that.

I hope they explain it because plot holes annoy the hell out of me.
Oct 18, 2015 5:46 AM

Mar 2013
So far, it's ok but does romance bloom in it?
Oct 21, 2015 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
watched it and threw together some shit for shits n gigs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFBsNa7O3dA

thoughts on the anime so far: it's romance and comedy, pretty dull, but enjoying it nonetheless.
Oct 24, 2015 11:47 AM

Feb 2013
That was pretty dumb.

The best girl in the show was the friend that said he liked body-builder-guys. Too bad she wasn't really in it.
Oct 31, 2015 8:30 AM

Apr 2014
My thoughts about the pilot episode:

Okay, I guess the plot/story was pretty fun.
The animation and character designs are fine.
The OP and ED with it's animation was cute pretty good.
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 3, 2015 4:48 AM

Apr 2009
the worst character in this show is none other than Hanae Eri and anyway Nono Daichi of Aikatsu is much more kawaii than her *evil laugh*
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Nov 27, 2015 10:41 PM

Aug 2013
LOL... what was that.
Such big deal over a commoner.. this is hilarious.
Dec 10, 2015 9:22 AM

Jul 2009
Really divided on either watching this subbed or dubbed, subbed suits characters better, dubbed because english

Tough choices.
Dec 23, 2015 1:25 PM

May 2012
Very disturbing and strange first episode, but well the setting has been declared so I do wonder what this kind of anime will have to offer us! Let's see what's next!
Dec 25, 2015 6:51 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Miyuki getting mad that she had to apologize xD
I'm liking her character.

Aika sure is a goofball. She believed whatever she was told to do lol

The after credits were so persuasive. Makes me interested in the show. Miyuki showing her white pink ribbon panties.

Apr 8, 2016 1:52 AM
Apr 2012
Realized it as it ending that besides the plot where he lies about his sexual orientation and the alternative option of being honest and it leading to castration or isolation there was a third path that might save him from future pain, he could've just taken a gamble and said he was bisexual, id say that option would give him a decent chance to not lose his man bits and still stay true to himself most of the time in this plot
Sep 8, 2017 12:52 AM

Dec 2012
He's in an all girls school? He automatically has a harem if he does not fuck it up.
Is she lazy?
WTF are they doing? Why does he have a boner?
Hello, Sayuri. Dat oppai. dat booty.
They said the name of the title. Roll credits.
LMAO His nickname is Sebas-chan. That has to be a reference.
LMAO It was that girl.
LMFAO He now loves muscles.
The door to heaven has open!
All those future waifu's lined up.
Hello, Reiko.
LMAO Dude responds with What's up?
WTF? They don't know what a phone is?
Dat piece of booty.
Damn. All that just to say thanks.
A new girl has appeared and takes him.
She wants to kiss him? Oh snap.
Dat pantsu.
LMAO He had a thigh collection.
Vita! lol at Enjoy Station.
He got a girl in his bed in the 1st episode.
They don't know about trains?

Good start. Nice OP and ED songs. Regarding the OP, WHY DOES THAT GUY HAVE A STICK IN HIS ASS? WHY?
RobSep 8, 2017 12:56 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 21, 2017 10:54 AM

Jul 2010
too many wtf moments...
first of all NOBODY KNOWS About SMARTPHONES?? WHAT YEAR IS IT???

wtf with dat NSFW frame in the op...

and almost every character uses too much keigo(formal japanese) that it cringes me LOL...
i dont think the even current emperor would use soooo much formal language...
Oct 24, 2017 7:22 AM

Sep 2012
omerksx said:
too many wtf moments...
first of all NOBODY KNOWS About SMARTPHONES?? WHAT YEAR IS IT???

wtf with dat NSFW frame in the op...

and almost every character uses too much keigo(formal japanese) that it cringes me LOL...
i dont think the even current emperor would use soooo much formal language...

their parents have just cut them off from real world, no TV no nothing so they don't know anything, that's only thing that makes sense XD
Apr 7, 2018 11:46 AM
Dec 2017
Ahhh, good old fashion harem anime. Where the girls are dumb and the guy is even dumber. Good 1st episode, This show made me happy. When looking for something to watch this weekend. I had to choose between this show and a critically acclaimed highly regarded anime, I'm glad I chose this. Sometimes you just wanna laugh and smile.
Aug 19, 2018 12:56 PM

Apr 2013
So... only commoners own smartphones? What the heck, that makes no sense. So they never leave the school grounds, how do they even survive like this? Only fanservice can save this show I think.
Nov 30, 2018 6:07 PM

Apr 2015
The fanservice in this episode consisted of the briefest of glimpses at a 'thigh collection' and close-ups on bare legs/not particularly revealing schoolgirl uniforms.

Is this an ecchi show for seven-year-olds?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 3, 2020 3:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Muscle fetish haha, weird first episode but it's funny, I like that girl so far, seems like a relaxing comedy ecchi show to watch
Dec 29, 2020 1:08 PM

Jul 2019
hmm. not sure why I decided to watch this...
Aug 27, 2021 1:52 PM

Jan 2018
I have made a severe mistake
Oct 14, 2021 10:39 AM

Mar 2021
thank god ......not an irritating typical harem
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2015

119 by devil1001 »»
Feb 22, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

158 by HuseyinTanir »»
Aug 6, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2015

65 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

77 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:04 AM

» Personality database of this anime

AnimeListDabiddo - Jan 1, 2023

4 by PoisonedSandwich »»
Jan 1, 2023 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.