Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 24, 2016 6:27 PM

May 2014
Ajunky said:
Hikari_Hoshisora said:
All this time I thought the twins were a boy and a girl, after this episode now I see they both were girls.

I was also sure one was a boy, considering bu-chan's reaction during the creepy schoolgirls episode (he was showing a combined male-female symbol)... so what was that about?

Pretty sure Toto is still a boy, 11y/o female VA and Swimsuit not withstanding.
Nov 24, 2016 6:42 PM

Aug 2015
HonoredVagabond said:
Anybody know the VA for pops?

Probably Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
Nov 24, 2016 6:56 PM

Jan 2011
Oh boy this episode was great and wild must of been pure fanservice for those big old sentai fans even for me it reminded me of power rangers when they were all combining together

fragment this time had a badass design was just waiting for a eva reference if it screamed but i'll take a mouth beam instead.
Nov 24, 2016 7:06 PM

Jul 2015
I also caught these references :

Also, i think this episode was in the mind of the scientist
Nov 24, 2016 7:06 PM

Aug 2013
Fanservice went next level this time around. It was actually kinda funny. Anyways got Tron, Power Rangers, Transformers, Gurren Lagann, and Evangelion vibes all in one episode. Fun shit.
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 24, 2016 10:03 PM

Jun 2015
Some serious Gurren Lagann vibes coming out of this one... loved it actually lol. I wish we could've seen more of that world though, since from the brief views we got, it looked to be my favorite so far. I love sprawling, futuristic metropolis settings.

As for Yayaka's behavior... jealousy, perhaps? I still think Papika has nothing to do with her saving them, I really think she just has hots for Cocona. Call it Yuri goggles if you want, but I'm calling it now. Some nicely placed camera angels this episode as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 24, 2016 10:29 PM
Jun 2016
SeijiroUshio said:
Probably the only swimsuit episode I'm not mad at, I love the camera angles in this episode
That Mecha battle scene + epic flip flap bgm made my inner childhood overjoyed T.T
And the truth about Mimi is... cliffhanged again.

By the way the title of the insert song in the opening is "Over the Rainbow"

I'm pretty sure it's the instrumental version
Nov 24, 2016 10:35 PM

Dec 2009
I love this series so much and how deep it is (Surface level its all a mindfuck). Seeing how this Pure Illusion was Dr.Hidaka's it allowed me to understand him at least a little more than the few glimpses of crazy we saw before, though I honestly like his subconscious more than his regular self due to all the gar he was putting out (This was a Gurren Lagann level episode).
Nov 24, 2016 10:36 PM

Jan 2014
Those twins piss me off. I wish Yayaka would leave and join Cocona and Papika instead. But we still don't know why any of them are collecting the fragments yet...
Nov 24, 2016 10:59 PM

Jan 2010
Omfg this episode. This fucking episode right here. This episode stimulated the comedy and action to the same level as episode 3. This is one of the more entertaining, more fun, and hilarious episode so far. Can we also just applaud the colors and animation once again? The quality hasn't winded down and it seems to only get better.

And that smol human being. Like this boy (old man?) stole the show.

He's so adorable I just want to squish him.

And were those gundam and neon genesis evangelion references? That cracked me up so hard! I also really enjoyed that the show utilized the twins more. Perhaps more of their cameos shows a shift in Yayaka's attitude towards Cocona and Papika? Hmm. We'll have to see. But it was really cute to see tsuntsun Yayaka when she tried to FlipFlap.

I also really liked how they concluded the episode with Hidaka in the same angle as the beginning.
There wasn't much we learned about him but I can tell previously but I've learned that he is dedicated and loyal to whatever he created. I think even Cocona sees where he's coming from too

Anywho, great episode! Really looking forward to next weeks episode!
And the loli from the opening appears! I wonder how her inclusion to Amorpheous group will impact Yayaka's role.
cottonpieNov 24, 2016 11:08 PM
Nov 25, 2016 8:25 AM

Nov 2014
Did they just merged 3 different universes into one? Tron, Power Rangers and NGE...
Nov 25, 2016 8:39 AM

May 2014
WTF was with this Power Rangers Megazoid/Pacific Rim/Transformers thing
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 25, 2016 8:59 AM

Dec 2015
Really enjoyed the highly animated action in this episode, could have done without all the loli bait cheesecake shots though.

Hikari_Hoshisora said:
What a funny episode, and those angles tho.
All this time I thought the twins were a boy and a girl, after this episode now I see they both were girls.

I think one of them is a boy, he was just wearing a girls swimsuit.
Nov 25, 2016 9:00 AM
Oct 2010
WrongPriest said:

Pretty sure Toto is still a boy, 11y/o female VA and Swimsuit not withstanding.

Now that I think about it, if we take into account how important syncing is, him wearing a girl's swimsuit makes sense... At least it would be the only choice if the alternative is her going topless...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 25, 2016 10:43 AM

Jan 2015
So they were inside Bu-chan's brain. Great episode.
Nov 25, 2016 10:50 AM

Jan 2013
Dantson said:
Ciphra-XIII said:

Glad to see others caught onto the sentai references too :3. Episodes like this is why this is my anime of the season

Thanks mate, i'm seeing people here saying TTGL, Drills, etc and i'm like "Bro, do you even 80's sentai?"
I'm not surprised, seeing as how most folks on here don't watch super robot anime or know about any sentai.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Nov 25, 2016 10:20 PM
Jul 2014
That episode. That... was a thing of beauty.

I knew the instant they got into vehicles that they were going to pull a Voltron combine manouvre. Wasn't quite expecting Yayaka to join in, although they've been hinting that she belongs with the main girls rather than the other team, so it was great to see. Especially how tsundere she was about the whole thing was cute, and tsun's usually annoy me.

Also, Mimi again. I hope they're going to explain what's up with that.
Nov 25, 2016 10:34 PM

Nov 2014
great episode. I wonder who mimi is.

TiemuuuNov 26, 2016 12:43 AM
Nov 26, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2015
Absolutely loved this episode, the visuals blew me away the most, future neon tron vibes are my shit

Anybody else really into the Great White Creator's design and personality? Also, I'm pretty sure that was a reference to Deidara from Naruto at the end, lmao.
Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu da!

Nov 26, 2016 10:59 AM

Oct 2013
Loved all the mecha references in this episode.

The Mimi name drop at the end was intense too. It looks like in the coming episodes we will get a lot more clarity on the surrounding events. I can't wait for next week already!!
Nov 26, 2016 2:13 PM

Aug 2015
We Gurren Lagann now.
Nov 26, 2016 2:34 PM

May 2013
Yayaka is mad gay.
Nov 26, 2016 7:32 PM

Jul 2015
Flip Flapping transformation to take on a techno beefy bird man with laser eyes and various other things. Fan service in the form of a few well placed, and not so well placed camera angles on the girls in swim suits. Flip Flapping mech combining with it's own theme song. Yayaka being a tsundere while fighting for her friends. Triple Flip Flapping. I'd say this was another Good episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 26, 2016 8:45 PM
Mar 2016
This show was consistent being good
Nov 26, 2016 10:21 PM

Apr 2015
THis was a GREAT episode, even though I usually hate mecha. The only downside to this episode was the unnecessary in your face fanservice. That was gross.

At this point, I'll be really disappointed if Yayaka doesn't join them. She's drifting apart from whatever organization she's in, and the twins don't care about her. They even said they're going to report her. Now, it was mentioned in another episode that people who visit Pure Illusion come in pairs for some reason I forgot, and the ease of syncing between the twins strikes me.. The only reason they can sync is probably because they don't have much emotion, so it's not difficult to overcome any problems since they don't have any. Which is a nice foil to Cocona and Papika. On another side, Yayaka's ability to sync with Cocona and Papika here through "flipflapping" makes me think they can bend the rules and sync between three people, if Yayaka joins them.
Nov 27, 2016 9:33 AM

Jun 2012
Great episode, loved that Super Sentai Maskman mecha :) I would love to know who sung that insert song? Kinda sounded like Nana Mizuki, also really like voice actresses for twins :)
kamil88Nov 27, 2016 2:16 PM
Nov 27, 2016 10:24 AM

Jun 2013
Dantson said:
That Flashking and Great Titan like mechas brought back childhood memories. Loved it!

Man glad I am not the only who realize that Maskman reference
Nov 27, 2016 10:30 AM

Jun 2013
ouriel said:
Did they just merged 3 different universes into one? Tron, Power Rangers and NGE...

Just 2 world :
The town and that professor reference to Denkou Choujin Gridman

The robot is special tribute for Hikari Sentai Maskman
Nov 27, 2016 9:02 PM

Nov 2008
I liked "Pops".....but this episode, not so much. TTGL has ruined the mecha genre for me: nothing else is going to outdo it. XD

Also I don't really like seeing other girls' butts so close up. :p

Nov 27, 2016 9:45 PM

Jun 2015
Now the genre is mecha, what's next...

They already showcased horror, fantasy, drama, gender bender, adventure, and more. This anime is unique, always enjoyed it :D
Nov 28, 2016 4:43 AM
Aug 2008
Shunaria said:
ouriel said:

Just 2 world :

actually, Choushinsei Flashman
Nov 28, 2016 6:31 AM

Jun 2013
Dantson said:
Shunaria said:

Just 2 world :

actually, Choushinsei Flashman

Oh damn forgot the boys robo line used by flashman first not marksman #facepalm
Nov 28, 2016 5:16 PM
Apr 2015
Neromon said:
So I guess they were in Dr.Hidaka's Pure Illusion this time.
It was clearly Buu's. The lewd camera angles (note places where Buu's face has been up until now) and the fact that he was damaged after the city got trashed, and the fact that the planet was his brain, and the fact that robot buu wasn't with the girls, but instead a small tech guy was. I honestly don't know how they could have made this clearer. Even with the Umwelt theme, if you weren't already familiar with that you'd at least have to google Uexküll.

Jaguar-chan said:
This show's logical plot consistency which it barely had is now degrading even more. It seems very clear to me that this show is going by rule of symbolism, basing itself around its themes more than its actual plot.

Still enjoying it though. Confused but they manage to really nail atmosphere, tone, and animation. They're pretty good at forming this mood of pure silly fun.

(I also laughed like a madman when that music when they formed the megazord came up. I'd like a copy please!)

Also, that after-credits scene...
It does use symbolism and is probably best appreciated with a background in artforms including (but not only) anime. The plot still seems pretty strong to me, though. It's not much of a criticism to say it has better thematics and symbolism than story when the story is already excellent.

Yamada2 said:
We need answers now.
I disagree. We're barely more than half way through. I like the pace. And it's not like we don't already have some pretty good ideas of who Mimi may be.

Neromon said:
The only clear ones are episode 2 (Uexkull), episode 6 (Irodori), and I guess episode 7 (Cocona). Not sure about the rest.
Episode 1 was also Cocona (see the scene with Ophelia painting later) and Episode 8 is clearly Buu. But some are far less clear than others. 3 and 5 in particular, despite being really good episodes, don't have clear sources. I think 5 might be Yayaka, (feeling of imprisonment, darkness) but it's really just conjecture.

Ciphra-XIII said:
Episodes like this is why this is my anime of the season
What do you mean by "like this"? It seems like every episode references other shows and art styles.

Hikari_Hoshisora said:
What a funny episode, and those angles tho.
Also, who the hell is Mimi?
I think they're still boy and girl. The boy is just not very masculine and it would be weird to have him shirtless.

Mimi is the blue-haired girl shown in the OP among the robots.

Mizusi said:
Yayaka is mad gay.
And butch. That truck.
CruxadorNov 28, 2016 5:19 PM
Nov 28, 2016 5:29 PM

May 2013
Cruxador said:
And butch. That truck.

Fuck, that's EXACTLY what I said while watching it. Thank you.
Nov 28, 2016 7:24 PM

Nov 2014
Shunaria said:
ouriel said:

Just 2 world :

Oooh, I see, because it was very similar to Tron, that's why I thought it referenced Tron as well. :)
Nov 28, 2016 7:42 PM
Apr 2015
ouriel said:
Shunaria said:

Just 2 world :

Oooh, I see, because it was very similar to Tron, that's why I thought it referenced Tron as well. :)
I think it probably did. The tendency towards strong lines is a tron thing that isn't in DCG.
Nov 28, 2016 7:47 PM

Nov 2014
Cruxador said:
ouriel said:

I think it probably did. The tendency towards strong lines is a tron thing that isn't in DCG.

Yeah, that's why I thought was a reference to Tron as well, because there were also references to other Western movies. The whole neon lights, lines and buildings gave a vibe to Tron(both '82s movie and Legacy).
Nov 29, 2016 2:26 AM

Sep 2014
Cruxador said:
Neromon said:
So I guess they were in Dr.Hidaka's Pure Illusion this time.
It was clearly Buu's. The lewd camera angles (note places where Buu's face has been up until now) and the fact that he was damaged after the city got trashed, and the fact that the planet was his brain, and the fact that robot buu wasn't with the girls, but instead a small tech guy was. I honestly don't know how they could have made this clearer. Even with the Umwelt theme, if you weren't already familiar with that you'd at least have to google Uexküll.

What's clear to me is that the scientist and his lab represent Dr.Hidaka:

The last scene also implies that the girls' adventure changed him a bit. Rewatch that one and the scene after the OP. This episode clearly put the spotlight on him.

What you're saying definitely makes sense though. Fai explained it in his post:

Fai said:
And on top of that the whole planet literally looked like a giant brain. It is very likely that this was the pure illusion representing either the Bu-Chan or Dr.Hidaka(because of glasses motif and his "evil lair" having similar aesthetic to Pop's place).

I think it is likely both. Pops maintaining a falling apart city on a brain-like planet is very akin parallel to Dr. Hidaka maintaining and repairing Bu-Chan. So in a way Pops was Hidaka's subconscious, while the planet and the city were Bu-Chan. Technology and repairing Bu-Chan is Hidaka's world, so to say. He is trying to save it but he feels maintaining Bu-chan might be futile(as indicated int he end sequence with Hidaka).
Nov 29, 2016 4:20 AM

Feb 2016
ideallyqualia said:
THis was a GREAT episode, even though I usually hate mecha. The only downside to this episode was the unnecessary in your face fanservice. That was gross.

It's been conjectured in the Sakuga blog (if you don't know what that is, it's a blog devoted to examining animation in anime) that the sudden fanservice moments is actually due to the presence of webgen animators this episode who animated all the mecha. Apparently, webgen animators are all perverts. https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/27/flip-flappers-episodes-7-and-8/

Just some FYI! :D
"There’s no point in the world. But isn’t that wonderful? Because if there isn’t one, then you can decide what it is for yourself."
~ Filicia Heideman, Sora no Woto

"Senpai...please grow up."
~ Fumi Manjoume, Aoi Hana

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring."
~ Yunocchi, Hidamari Sketch: Sae and Hiro's Graduation Arc

Nov 29, 2016 5:16 AM

Jul 2007
Jaguar-chan said:
ideallyqualia said:

It's been conjectured in the Sakuga blog (if you don't know what that is, it's a blog devoted to examining animation in anime) that the sudden fanservice moments is actually due to the presence of webgen animators this episode who animated all the mecha. Apparently, webgen animators are all perverts. https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/27/flip-flappers-episodes-7-and-8/

There's also the fact that tasteless fanservice is VERY common aspect of mecha genre so its in line with the theme of the show. The ass-shot angles were especially prevalent in stuff like Code Geass.

AhenshihaelNov 29, 2016 5:19 AM
Nov 29, 2016 7:23 AM

Feb 2016
Fai said:
Jaguar-chan said:

There's also the fact that tasteless fanservice is VERY common aspect of mecha genre so its in line with the theme of the show. The ass-shot angles were especially prevalent in stuff like Code Geass.

Ha! I don't honestly remember those shots from Code GEASS! (Then again, I've only watched seven episodes of the thing, and that was already a half-a-year ago.)

Curious, though. What do you mean by "in line with the theme of the show"? Just so you know, I am not a mecha anime fan. The only mecha anime I've ever watched were Neon Genesis Evangelion (of which I am still in the process of watching) and those seven episodes of Code GEASS, and neither of them strike me as shows that use fanservice "thematically".
"There’s no point in the world. But isn’t that wonderful? Because if there isn’t one, then you can decide what it is for yourself."

Nov 29, 2016 7:54 AM

Jun 2016
OK BUT WHEN WILL THEY KISS
THE SMITHS ARE THE BEST BAND
Nov 29, 2016 8:15 AM

Jul 2007
Jaguar-chan said:
Fai said:

Ha! I don't honestly remember those shots from Code GEASS! (Then again, I've only watched seven episodes of the thing, and that was already a half-a-year ago.)

Curious, though. What do you mean by "in line with the theme of the show"? Just so you know, I am not a mecha anime fan. The only mecha anime I've ever watched were Neon Genesis Evangelion (of which I am still in the process of watching) and those seven episodes of Code GEASS, and neither of them strike me as shows that use fanservice "thematically".

This episode was one big homage to 80's and 90's mecha and super robot shows.

EVA was kind of a subversion of traditional mecha and even then you have characters walking naked, sexual undertones and the plugsuit design. The fanservice also got REALLY heavy and tasteless in rebuild movies though.

They do not use fanservice "thematically". The fanservice is simply ingrained into the perception of mecha genre because of prevalent it is. A LOT of mecha shows have obsession with breasts or ass.

So it is no surprise that an episode of flip flappers themed after mecha and super robot genres will have things like that.
Nov 29, 2016 10:12 AM
Apr 2015
Jaguar-chan said:
ideallyqualia said:

I'm pretty sure it's due to the fact of whose PI they were in. And then the webgen animators were picked for this episode because they're good at that kind of thing, rather than the other way around. If you look at the credits (or... anything, really) it's pretty clear that there was a lot of hand-picking done when making this show and it's all based on matching styles to what the episode is to be like.

Neromon said:
What's clear to me is that the scientist and his lab represent Dr.Hidaka:

While I agree, I don't think that's inconsistent with it being Buu, who is probably influenced by the guy who maintains and presumably created him.

The last scene also implies that the girls' adventure changed him a bit. Rewatch that one and the scene after the OP. This episode clearly put the spotlight on him.
Just from the scenes, it seemed like Sayuri's behavior changed more than his.

Mind, I think the "it's both" theory is valid.
Nov 29, 2016 11:11 AM

Sep 2014
Cruxador said:
Just from the scenes, it seemed like Sayuri's behavior changed more than his.

The notable thing for me was the fact that he cleaned up the room.
Nov 30, 2016 12:49 AM

Feb 2016
Cruxador said:
Jaguar-chan said:

I'm pretty sure it's due to the fact of whose PI they were in. And then the webgen animators were picked for this episode because they're good at that kind of thing, rather than the other way around. If you look at the credits (or... anything, really) it's pretty clear that there was a lot of hand-picking done when making this show and it's all based on matching styles to what the episode is to be like.

This may be an idiotic question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. What do you mean by 'PI'? Looking it up on acronymfinder.com and I'm not getting anything that really applies to your context.

And I was aware that they handpicked most of the webgen animators for that episode. What I wanted to say was that they handpicked those who were good at making mecha animation, and that those animators also happen to have a tendency with making fanservice-y shots.

Of course, now that I think about it, isn't it the storyboard's job to decide which shots the show chooses to show? The key animators are the ones who decide how the shots flow, not what the shots are going to be shown themselves, right? If that's the case, it would probably then be the storyboard guy/s (who I'm sure are also handpicked each episode) be responsible for all the fanservice, wouldn't it?

Or maybe I just have a huge misunderstanding on how creating animation works. Who knows? :P

Nov 30, 2016 5:04 AM

Jan 2011
There was just something funny about that birdman. The way it suddenly shot off that laser beam and then stood up with its incredibly buff body.
Nov 30, 2016 9:22 PM
Apr 2015
Jaguar-chan said:
Cruxador said:

This may be an idiotic question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. What do you mean by 'PI'? Looking it up on acronymfinder.com and I'm not getting anything that really applies to your context.
Sorry, Pure Illusion. I thought it would be obvious from context but I guess not.

And I was aware that they handpicked most of the webgen animators for that episode. What I wanted to say was that they handpicked those who were good at making mecha animation, and that those animators also happen to have a tendency with making fanservice-y shots.
Well, I don't think it's happenstance though. After all, it's not like the animators are the only ones to decide these things, and it was heavily foreshadowed with Buu's perversion in other situations.

Of course, now that I think about it, isn't it the storyboard's job to decide which shots the show chooses to show? The key animators are the ones who decide how the shots flow, not what the shots are going to be shown themselves, right? If that's the case, it would probably then be the storyboard guy/s (who I'm sure are also handpicked each episode) be responsible for all the fanservice, wouldn't it?
You're not wrong, but storyboard is often gonna be the most heavily debated aspect of the show, internally. It's a pie with a lot of fingers. So if there wasn't a broad intent for butts to be there, they wouldn't.
Dec 1, 2016 1:37 AM

Feb 2016
Cruxador said:
Jaguar-chan said:

Sorry, Pure Illusion. I thought it would be obvious from context but I guess not.

Well, I don't think it's happenstance though. After all, it's not like the animators are the only ones to decide these things, and it was heavily foreshadowed with Buu's perversion in other situations.

You're not wrong, but storyboard is often gonna be the most heavily debated aspect of the show, internally. It's a pie with a lot of fingers. So if there wasn't a broad intent for butts to be there, they wouldn't.

Ah well. Guess you got a point there. I'll just go with what Fai said earlier. It seems very likely to me that they'd add that fanservice in a mecha themed episode because fanservice is very prominent in mecha.

Dec 1, 2016 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
Fai said:
BlueBalls said:

Have every visit to Pure Illusion been about a characters subconcious so far?

Pure Illusion layers seem to be more like "Layers of perception of reality". They do not necessarily represent the subconscious but HOW various identities/people view the world.

The fitting layers however do seem to house the subconscious - Iro's subconscious was for example a gate in a layer that is very akin to her paintings.
The End of last episode seems to also shown us Salt's layer. And this was Dr.Hidaka's

Otherwise the layers they visit are influenced by Cocona and Papika's emotions and the conflict she goes on through - for example Episode 7 threw Cocona into a layer where she could interact with different Papikas(because that layer was compatible with Cocona's issues with what she did to Iro and wanting to separate from Papika), while multiple other layers seemed to embody her struggle with identity and sexual orientation too(ex: Episode 5 pure illusion was accessible because of Cocona's own strugle with sexual identity, which also overlaps with Episode 6). Likewise she reached the layer where Iro's subconscious and identity resides because her wanting to connect with her and understand her resonated with Pure Illusion

Tldr:

Layers = Different Perceptions of Reality = Influenced by those who travel into them and influence those who travel into them = Can embody the problems and psychological issues of those traveling through them and can house those whose perception of the world fits that layer(ex: Iro's subconscious level existing within the perception akin to her paintings).
Deeper Layer - the representation of separate subconscious that exists within specific layer that matches it's perception of the world.

Very good way of explaining this, and your recognition of Id, Ego, and Super Ego was great. Dude, I gotta tip my hat to ya.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

213 by Puncheon »»
Sep 11, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2016

190 by DELLspencer »»
Jul 14, 11:01 AM

» Flip Flappers Taken Off of HiDive!

Pish_Posh - Dec 3, 2023

3 by Bastodon »»
May 21, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

143 by Touka »»
Sep 26, 2023 11:30 AM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2016

188 by natraesitur »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.