Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 26, 2020 3:46 PM

Oct 2007
CeddyyBearr said:

That poor Tree boss... it stood no chance whatsoever against the walking tank with broken skill set that is called Maple.. Did she summon an Alien?! Did she turn into one herself?! What the actual fuck Maple! XD

lol, tree is doomed the moment he decided to block the path of Dark God Maple.
but he was at least lucky to die quickly from the torture. :p
Liddo-kunFeb 26, 2020 4:27 PM
Feb 26, 2020 4:14 PM
Mar 2014
LMAO!
this is probably the best episode ever.
2 major upgrades in the same episode.

A mecha, and Alien Predador.

AllGamerFeb 26, 2020 4:32 PM
Feb 26, 2020 4:36 PM

Aug 2018
I said it once and I will say it again she is just too OP For This Game
Great Episode
8/10
SaiDxvLightMar 17, 2020 11:59 PM
Feb 26, 2020 4:49 PM

Aug 2015
lol wtf was that, first her pokemon learned hyper beam, then she become xenomorph godzilla and then got a mecha suit

Now I just want to see her roflstomp people again
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Feb 26, 2020 4:50 PM
Feb 2020
Meet Maple a normal school girl who becomes a Angelic demon machine god hydra when she dawns a vr set... tell me she isn't this worlds version of god personified.
Feb 26, 2020 5:28 PM

Jan 2011
if you couldn't already tell they pretty much stopped giving any fucks to any form of logic and all i can do is groan but still be curious to watch what even more stupid levels of abilities they will keep layering on her they might as well just delete every other character since they won't serve any value of importance besides being background characters.

can't even be remotely hyped to see the top dog fight with her at this rate.

will say at least the animation looked good this time around remember when most of the fights had CGI lol...what happened all of a sudden
Feb 26, 2020 5:38 PM

Jun 2019
In the last episode, I was wondering why Maple didn't eat other bosses only for her to do it again here and get a new skill from it.

Never underestimate Maple. I have no idea what she's going to do next, but I love every moment of it.
Feb 26, 2020 5:41 PM

Aug 2018
Omegalul, she was basically eaten by a demon and then counter-ate him from his inside : talk about a horrible way to die (Maple = Alien confirmed).

What's even more unexpecter is that Level 3, which takes place in a sort of post-apo world filled with... machines, robots and mechas.
Feb 26, 2020 5:41 PM

Feb 2007
The chatroom has a new rule - when something weird happens, it was probably Maple. :D

Seeing her basically take the form of a Pride Demon was quite a surprise, though.
luinthoronFeb 26, 2020 5:46 PM
Feb 26, 2020 5:51 PM

Nov 2017
The way things are going,I think next episode we'll get to see SDF Maple :)

And is it just me,or does it feel like Maples just trolling the devs?
Feb 26, 2020 6:11 PM

Aug 2015
Now I'm curious; could she combine Atrocity with Machine God and become even more powerful?
Feb 26, 2020 6:18 PM

Nov 2018
I want to share all of you about the Maple Skill that she use during latest chapter...

Here it is:

1) Counter - Return the last attack received to the attacker. This does not return the damage, but the actual attack strength before any damage reduction takes place. It can't be used repeatedly though.

2) Predator - Part of Oozing Chaos skill tree. Summons up to two beasts to attack for you. Does not consume MP but has beasts has HP and skill has a cooldown.

3) Oozing Chaos - Part of the Oozing Chaos skill tree. I have no clue what they showed here; it was very different in the LN.

4) Savagery - Part of the Oozing Chaos skill tree. Removes all effects of equipments in exchange for having 1000HP, 50str and 50agi. Can only be used once a day. Transformation does not end until user cancels the skill or user looses all 1000HP. User cannot be healed at this state. It's basically a last resort skill. You may get 1000HP but you become a much bigger target. Anyone other than Maple won't be able to last if they have this.

5) Machine God - Destroys selected equipment in exchange for armaments. The stronger the sacrificed equipment, the stronger the attack. Again, another skill that is a last resort. It's really wasteful since you need really good equipments to have a good attack. Anyone else would think twice before using it. But Maple's armor set negates that drawback. The more she uses Machine God, the stronger her armor set becomes, and in turn makes Machine God even stronger. It's her ultimate Trump Card for now.

Edit: To get Oozing Chaos, one needs to have Dedicated Affection.

And by the way I have important romour that is want to interest..

Feb 26, 2020 6:45 PM
Mar 2017
Maple has already overcome the barrier of being OP, Maple's curiosity and audacity earned rewards that put her several steps among the most dangerous players.

We must congratulate Iz for the new and fluffy outfits she made to Maple, Sally and Kasumi, the three looked adorable, but if I'm honest, Kasumi stood out too much and seeing her embarrassed was pure gold.

The new event was not very favorable for Maple and on her trip to get more bells, she ended up in the same Church that she visited in the previous episode, but in this occasion the situation was different and a very strong boss was activated. I love to see how Maple's ingenuity is overcome in each episode, Maple's super spongy barrier is too adorable, but Syrup also proved to be just as powerful as his owner, that hyper beam gave the boss a good beating, but this only achieved that this opponent will go to his next level which transformed him into a monster that devoured Maple, but this did not stop Maple and with her voracious appetite she began to consume the monster and as a reward Maple obtained three new skills.
The event ends and the guild of Maple gets a reasonable reward and news also arrives that the next level is already available and that is where Maple teaches her guild the new skills she obtained and I must admit that it was a real show, Maple transformed into a huge demon with incredible strength, the boss guardian was massacred and the faces of her friends was priceless, but for me the most fun was listening to that monster speak with a terrifyingly adorable voice.

I loved the design of the third level, a city of machines and obviously Maple in her exploration of the city ends up finding an individual event, in this again she faces a very powerful boss, but Maple also gets a new skill that gave her a Mecha suit with which she destroys her opponent.

Anyway, Maple gained more power and all this because the administrators were irresponsible, now we only have to wait for the event in which the guilds will face each other, where Maple will become a legend (I expected that)
Feb 26, 2020 9:32 PM

Mar 2017
LMFAO she transformed into a demon I can't even--

so at episode 7, she became an angel
and now she became a demon and a mecha girl. TOO DAMN OP

what's next?? A fairy?

the term "curiosity killed the cat" doesn't apply to Maple at all.

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Feb 26, 2020 9:44 PM

Jul 2015
wwau worst devs ever
Feb 26, 2020 10:29 PM

Mar 2019
I have a feeling Maple is actually a Korean Pro-Gamer..

btw Turtle is the best new character in the series!!
Feb 26, 2020 11:08 PM

Jan 2020
When she turn into Xenomorph i lost it
Feb 27, 2020 12:04 AM
Dec 2015
KANLen09 said:
How ridiculous is Maple even at this point, it blows my mind that the admins have also stopped watching her constantly.

The admins ha already tried to stop her, but failed miserably every time. All they did was make her stronger in the process by allowing her to acquire more useful skills, so they probably got to the point of giving up or perhaps they are just tired of watch her insanity.

On another note, who saw this coming? I mean in almost every magic anime or at least most, there is some type of machine armor or transformation, so this was most likely bound to happen at some point. Maple is really my go-to-girl. May and Yui are pretty adorable too. Sally, well, she seems to be put on the back burner, which is why I said she can go back to loser land in another discussion thread.

Did anyone notice that other than the flap that hangs down in her front between her thighs, maple has no underclothing on... I didn't even notice this until I saw a picture when I was seeing if there was any. I actually when back to take a look and sure enough, you see no pantie straps going across her thighs at any given time, not that I care. I did find that information to be quite surprising since I didn't even notice with all the funny and amazing moments. Lol.

This anime has been fun literally, and I'm actually glad they did an anime based on a VRMMO that has a female protagonist for once. I'm tired of all the males and there seem to be more of those than there is females. No offense to the males, but I'd rather see cute girls kicks ass than a guy any day.

Update: well it does show she has some panties when she deploys her armaments, but I think that is part of the transformation as I not once seen anything going across maples thighs to confirm she actually has any on. The only reason I check is because of this picture below.

https://img2.gelbooru.com//images/f9/76/f97677a2fc97ee6a64656c1306290e67.jpg

In that picture, it showed where her thighs and pelvis met and showed no panties visible, so I double-checked it with episode two and confirmed that at no point did it show anything.
MasterrazorFeb 27, 2020 12:50 AM
Feb 27, 2020 12:16 AM

Aug 2013
euls said:
LMFAO she transformed into a demon I can't even--

so at episode 7, she became an angel
and now she became a demon and a mecha girl. TOO DAMN OP

what's next?? A fairy?

the term "curiosity killed the cat" doesn't apply to Maple at all.

What doesn't kill the cat only makes it stronger, and the cat put all its points into VIT...
Feb 27, 2020 1:01 AM

Mar 2014
WTF Maple can turn into a lizard monster and Gundam in 1 episode !!!

What in the actual f*ck is the show trying to do here !!!
Feb 27, 2020 1:19 AM

Feb 2019
Shit I always miss the discussion threads for this on Wednesdays because of my late class. Now everyone’s gone :( it also impresses me how this consistently has over a hundred comments/replies. For a cute girl show I wouldn’t expect that.

What's up with Maple and eating people? Holy shit, the last half of this episode was literally symphogear lol. That fight was insane. The machine village also reminded me of Nier:Automata. Great episode, can't wait for next week. I'll have to pick up the Ln's for this
Feb 27, 2020 3:08 AM
Apr 2018
Did anybody else get the impression that she found something else at the end of the episode?

I mean, she won in the mech form, then she looked at something and screamed 'What the heck is this'.

I thought she meant her mecha form, but, the second time I watched, it looked like she found something after she won.
Feb 27, 2020 3:20 AM

Feb 2017
Masterrazor said:

Did anyone notice that other than the flap that hangs down in her front between her thighs, maple has no underclothing on... I didn't even notice this until I saw a picture when I was seeing if there was any. I actually when back to take a look and sure enough, you see no pantie straps going across her thighs at any given time, not that I care. I did find that information to be quite surprising since I didn't even notice with all the funny and amazing moments. Lol.

Update: well it does show she has some panties when she deploys her armaments, but I think that is part of the transformation as I not once seen anything going across maples thighs to confirm she actually has any on. The only reason I check is because of this picture below.

In that picture, it showed where her thighs and pelvis met and showed no panties visible, so I double-checked it with episode two and confirmed that at no point did it show anything.

I don't know about the light novel or if that picture you just showed is official(it seems it's from an artist that draws a lot of ecchi stuff) but in the anime it looks like she is wearing shorts under that armor skirt(?).
Feb 27, 2020 3:55 AM

Feb 2019
Oh great, another power-up! now she’s Two Giant Robots! can't help but remind myself that this is exactly what Dendogram was.
Anyway didn't she even fight things really. Only the other characters get to pretend to do that. Hell, the turtle did more fighting than her, which made this almost a damn Pokemon episode of just yelling out the names to attacks while sitting on the sidelines. If this was Sword Art Online or Dendrogram or Shield Hero or whatever, they would have made fewer silly faces and it probably would have been stretched out two or three more episodes.

See, there’s no real structure to this show’s plot. Kaede never actually tries to do anything. Things just happen to her. She simply stumbles into one lucky event after another. Our heroine’s life is one long series of happy accidents, but OK she is cute and being full of empty fluff.
Feb 27, 2020 4:20 AM

Jun 2016
maple got form suit infinite stratos from that god machine ..

thats so funny haha
Feb 27, 2020 5:00 AM

Oct 2007
AllGamer said:
LMAO!
this is probably the best episode ever.
2 major upgrades in the same episode.

treefolk can be raeped. here's the proof. ><

Anyway, this anime has a large following now on youtube. One channel has over 9,000 likes and more than 4000 comments. After only 22 hrs of being uploaded..

Liddo-kunFeb 27, 2020 5:05 AM
Feb 27, 2020 5:01 AM

May 2018
I started laughing my ass off when Maple turned into that boss monster to beat up the giant tree.

Then agian, when she becomes Freedom Gundam!

Maple is goddamn OP hahaha

This show doesn't dissapoint.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Feb 27, 2020 5:04 AM

Jun 2019
We now have drmon & mecha maple, she is basically the strongest player at this point right
Feb 27, 2020 5:18 AM

Jul 2015
So let me make sure I got this right, Maple as of right now... is a Pokemon Trainer capable of Dynamaxing... She's a weird giant alien monster now, and she's also a mecha. This on top of her ultimate defense, and her ability to devour foes and poison everything around her... Maple has everything I would love to have in a game like this and more.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 27, 2020 6:56 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao Maple's turning into some other worldly being. Is it really okay for one player to become this strong lol. Thou both of her new forms were looking sick.
Feb 27, 2020 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
Kimurah said:
BLERGH

This show manages to get even more terrible with every passing episode.

Maple gets not one, but two godly unique abilities in a single episode. How she stumbled upon the gear in area 2 that woke up the sleeping mechanic god in area 3 makes absolutely no sense. Even her turtle also gets more abilities pulled out of the writer's ass.

The only good thing about this episode was the short glimpse of the top guild in the Cow event (even the logic of hunting individually on behalf of Maple's guild is pretty dumb, since these kind of events are made to gather players in a party with different skills in order to rally mobs and use the dps characters to blast them the fastest way possible)

This... Yeah I'm losing more interest in this show. The begining episodes were enjoyable, but she's essentially another Kirito from SAO but the creators actually managed to make her worse somehow. Bummer...
Feb 27, 2020 9:43 AM

Oct 2007
MegamiRem said:
Lmao Maple's turning into some other worldly being. Is it really okay for one player to become this strong lol. Thou both of her new forms were looking sick.

yeah, getting quite strong. But it's good she does not really turn into a monster in personality. She got the Machine God power, because she is a kind-hearted girl who help the poor old man. :)
Liddo-kunFeb 27, 2020 10:21 AM
Feb 27, 2020 10:16 AM

Feb 2016
katsu044 said:
if you couldn't already tell they pretty much stopped giving any fucks to any form of logic and all i can do is groan but still be curious to watch what even more stupid levels of abilities they will keep layering on her they might as well just delete every other character since they won't serve any value of importance besides being background characters.

can't even be remotely hyped to see the top dog fight with her at this rate.

will say at least the animation looked good this time around remember when most of the fights had CGI lol...what happened all of a sudden

If you couldn't already tell, Maple is that kind of player who goes where devs don't intend players to go and breaks the game by "clever use of in-game mechanics". That's the point of this series.
Also, anime didn't explain it (yet) but those abilities have major limitations. They are still stupidly strong but Maple can't defeat the entire guild by herself so don't worry about other character becoming meaningless.

And tbh, this is not really that ridiculous. A lot of games have this kind of "backdoors" or weird things happening because devs weren't expecting players to do something. Maple is getting some cheese abilities but this is still nothing compared to Dark Souls speedruns or my latest favourite - killing enemies by moving super heavy chest onto them with telekinesis in Divinity Original Sin 2.

Sabrael said:
Kimurah said:
BLERGH

This show manages to get even more terrible with every passing episode.

Maple gets not one, but two godly unique abilities in a single episode. How she stumbled upon the gear in area 2 that woke up the sleeping mechanic god in area 3 makes absolutely no sense. Even her turtle also gets more abilities pulled out of the writer's ass.

The only good thing about this episode was the short glimpse of the top guild in the Cow event (even the logic of hunting individually on behalf of Maple's guild is pretty dumb, since these kind of events are made to gather players in a party with different skills in order to rally mobs and use the dps characters to blast them the fastest way possible)

This... Yeah I'm losing more interest in this show. The begining episodes were enjoyable, but she's essentially another Kirito from SAO but the creators actually managed to make her worse somehow. Bummer...

But unlike Kirito, she can be nerfed, any weird skill/ability interactions can be changed and bugs/glitches can be fixed. So her OPness is not set in stone and it's not like her new skills are THAT strong... for example Demon form can be used once a day and she's easier to kill in that form than normally. So she only gains STR and AGI from it (which she has none) so she can attack and separate health bar. Mecha form requires her to sacrifice some equipment and its strength depends on what she sacrifices so it's a trash skill, unless she has some really good items on her.

So don't judge, unless you have full information. Maple is ridiculous but unlike most OP characters in isekai genre - she has limitations and game devs are checking on her so she doesn't become OP.
Feb 27, 2020 10:32 AM

Apr 2014
Maple basically became a Gundam now. I find this show more and more funny. XD
Feb 27, 2020 10:38 AM

Jul 2014
I said it before and I say it again, big fan of the big tiddy samurai waifu. So cute <3

Speaking of big tiddy waifus. That blonde... DAMN! More of her, please!

Maple is waifu in all her forms. I mean, look at this cute little xenomorph xD. I loved Kasumi's reaction.

Mecha Maple's transformation and fight were amazing.

And of course, Fluffy Maple <3
Feb 27, 2020 10:59 AM

Apr 2016
Everything happens in a casual way and I think that’s the best thing of the series xD
Feb 27, 2020 11:23 AM

Dec 2016
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Didn't knew that Syrup already evolved into a legendary Pokemon that shoots hyper beam.

But the crux of the matter is..... Guildmaster Maple>> Valkyrie Maple >> Alien Maple >> Gundam Maple >>>>

God Maple should be soon right.

Definitely at the end of this season she will ascend into admins' realm and she will eat them all getting new skill [Log on as Administrator]. xD
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.99/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.170/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.91/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.67/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.56/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 27, 2020 11:25 AM

Dec 2016
Papa_Dragon said:
Damn Maple, every episode make my love you even more.
I want to see Maple merge her new transformation skill with her other ones to get something truly terrifying. Pred Maple was pretty sick though.

Maybe she will become "Mecha Fallen Angel"? xD
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Feb 27, 2020 11:56 AM
Dec 2015
Luxeraph said:
Masterrazor said:

I don't know about the light novel or if that picture you just showed is official(it seems it's from an artist that draws a lot of ecchi stuff) but in the anime it looks like she is wearing shorts under that armor skirt(?).

Actually I can't confirm that as in episode two it showed no visible shorts or panties, so it's really hard to tell. I thought the same thing until I checked episode two and couldn't see anything indicating she had anything under her armor.

The machine armaments being deployed did show she had panties, but it looked more like that was part of the transformation... And no bra? What is that saying? At least it didn't look like she had a bra on, but that is usually covered the most with her armor. I'm not really complaining about it as I didn't really notice it. The only reason I double-checked was to see how accurate the picture was.

I might compare it to more episodes to confirm it more, but in episode 2, I didn't really see much for underclothing such as panties or shorts, not unless they are pulled up to her lower stomach above where her thighs and pelvis meet.

Update: compared it to episodes 2, 3, & 4 so far and no confirmation of underclothing or shorts for Maple, but considering the picture below, which is solid proof, I'm highly doubting she has anything on underneath.

That picture appears to make it look like she has no bra on underneath, and that seems to only make me confirm more that Maple's armor doesn't have underclothing such as shorts and panties.

Update: Nevermind it was confirmed later on in episode 4 that she does have some panties on when she was covered by the venom after coming down the cliff, but abnormal for panties, as they allow where her pelvis and legs meet to be seen. Meaning they show off her entire thighs, part of her pelvis, part of her hips, and a good portion of her butt cheeks. They must be panties that ride up very high and make it look like she has none on because she seriously has no visible panties showing when she is standing up. I mean when she is standing you don't see the usual pantie traps that go around the side of her thighs or hips, so she looks like she has none on. In any case, that episode pretty much confirmed she did have some underclothing underneath her armor, however strange they are. It may even be a swimsuit possibly or something with extremely strangely high side straps (Where the panties connect to the back).

Regardless, the anime is fun, and I'm enjoying the fun of it.
MasterrazorFeb 27, 2020 5:22 PM
Feb 27, 2020 12:03 PM

Dec 2016
LaatuMakkara said:
I want this kind of OP isekai shows more. This is so enjoyable.

Same.

Some people: OP Main Characters will destroy every series!

BOFURI, One Punch Man and Cautious Hero: That's Where You're Wrong Kiddo.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Feb 27, 2020 12:54 PM

Apr 2013
That mechanised armour made me think of stuff like mobile armour of some works, like end game technology in kyouhora and the like. Pretty cool design too. I saw a pic from the LN version that wa spoiling that one so wasn't surprised, except I didn't except it to come that soon since AFAIk that was from the 3rd volume, which means the anime adapts very fast the original material.
Didn't expect the alien form at all though, two transformation in one episode, things are getting out of hands here dear developpers!

Also, i don't want to scare anyone, but pretty sure the turtle is evolving too.

... kameee?

Feb 27, 2020 2:25 PM

Jun 2015
So much awesome did I just witness. Tur... ...tle!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 27, 2020 3:18 PM

Sep 2012
This show almost became too much for me, but I still enjoyed the episode. It was so over-the-top that my suspension of disbelief waned, and the cutesy slice-of-life moments were overshadowed by the insanity. Still, plenty of cute moments like Wooly Maple and funny moments like Maple Gundam had me smiling throughout. The animation quality really went up a notch as well (despite one cut where Kasumi's legs were off-model) especially in the fight scenes.

That said, I think that overall I enjoyed the prior episode more. Simply, it reminded me of my own experience playing MMOs. The quest series where Maple got her angel abilities was hilarious and nostalgic to me; it reminded me of playing RuneScape fifteen years ago. Many times I looked up an online quest guide and prepared requested materials beforehand. Handing them over a second after the dialogue asking for them, sometimes the NPC would say something like "that must have been so difficult" or "what took you so long?" That was a great part specifically because it brought back fun memories for me, not because it was stellarly animated or a well choreographed fight scene.

I'd like to see Maple and the crew fighting and questing together more. Good thing it appears they're setting up for that with the next event. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.
Feb 27, 2020 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
So I was reading the Web Novel, plan to catch up and follow the episodes content until the season ends..
During the Silverwing (fake Articuno) fight, Maple had base 1,004 VIT ((Stat+Armor)*4), with a potential of + 100 from Abominable.
Total Potential VIT: 1104 + 104 (cover)
Part way through, Maple's Armor and Shield broke twice: +240 VIT
After the bird fight (includes level up points), Total VIT: (175+141)*4 = 1264 + 100 (Abominable, resets daily) = "1364 + 136 (cover)"
kyled00mMar 1, 2020 7:23 PM
Feb 27, 2020 4:07 PM

Nov 2019
Fucking outstanding 5/5 episode
Our MC never ceases to amaze me and the animation fully delivered this episode.
LMFAO she really turned into a huge fucking beast omg I love this show
Feb 27, 2020 4:23 PM

Jul 2014
Soooo Bofuri is now a slice of life, cute girls doing cute things, RPG fantasy, pokemon, food, demon, mecha anime.

WHAT EVEN IS THIS SHOW???

Feb 27, 2020 4:30 PM

Jul 2009
UglyBarnacle said:
Soooo Bofuri is now a slice of life, cute girls doing cute things, RPG fantasy, pokemon, food, demon, mecha anime.
To put it simply;
A gamer girl invites normie girl to play games with her (repeatedly)..
Normie girl FINALLY gets interested in a game (AWO, because real-world rules apply; see Maple).
Gamer girl has fun with normie friend.
\o/ everyone is happy \o/

Beware: Maple: "I have an idea!"
Normies are dangerous. MMORPGs are not a place for normies, because common sense does not apply to games; except when it does in AWO.
Feb 27, 2020 4:54 PM

Mar 2010
I lost count on how many abilities she has and buff, she has skills that don't even match up.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 27, 2020 8:47 PM

Oct 2007
Roch2001 said:
So much awesome did I just witness. Tur... ...tle!

onore!!!

I was laughing so hard. The demon thought he was gonna eat Maple, but instead he get shot with a kameha meha xD

UglyBarnacle said:

the mecha looks like it was inspired by Seed Freedom from gundam.

Liddo-kunFeb 27, 2020 8:59 PM
Feb 27, 2020 10:13 PM

Feb 2015
Awesome love the mecha girl, this game really touch all the basis, remind me of Sword art Online S2.
"Miharu denki desu"
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2020

95 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 1, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2020

123 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 17, 7:19 PM

» Unacceptable Developer Response to Maple (spoilers through Ep. 3) - I'm cancelling my MMO subscription

Oiisu - Jan 14, 2023

12 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 16, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Jan 6, 2020

282 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 16, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

139 by yourboy_asta »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.