Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 18, 2020 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This may be one of the toughest challenges Maple has faced in this show so far. Really, that fire mage packed a lot of firepower.

On the other hand, I think Maple's battle gear looked pretty badass, almost like something out of a mecha show. Too bad there's only just one more episode left.
Mar 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Apr 2010
Mii defeated but they didn't manage to get her orb.
Still another guild attack and another cliffhanger, how will the girls get out of this one.
Seems like things will be hard for them in the last episode.
With that the bad news off course being that next week is the last episode, i wanted to see more!!
Mar 18, 2020 7:49 AM

Jan 2011
Let's face it: We need a second season after the episode next week

Also I hope Maple has some crazy shit left to destroy Pain or at least reach a draw :3
Mar 18, 2020 7:55 AM
Feb 2014
Loved the ep but feel the need to punch the weekly release schedule in the face.....
Mar 18, 2020 7:58 AM
May 2019
The end is only a joke, there is only one left behind us. Good episode well done! I got earlier than past since I got community quarantine for 30 Days..
Mar 18, 2020 8:03 AM

Oct 2007
was enjoying it so much, episode felt like it's only 5 minutes!! ><

Mii is powerful enough to make Maple reveal Machine God. All 3 of them ko'd, but that was a smart move taking their orb away.

Holy Sword decide to challenge Maple Tree on pvp. It's 4 vs. 8, but the Maple Tree guild members seems tired, and Maple is out of Devour. Cliffhanger again. Can't wait for next week! ><

Received "Play the World" music cd by Riko Sasaki from the post office last week. The cd comes with cdjapan exclusive autograph by Riko.

the tracks include the song "Good Night". Really good, it gives the feeling of adventure. :)

Liddo-kunMar 18, 2020 4:32 PM
Mar 18, 2020 8:07 AM

Feb 2014
Maple will activate that skill that she acquired against the unbeatable boss where Sally and her got those eggs, they will think she died, but that skill revives her, after all we all want Maple to be unbeatable.
Mar 18, 2020 8:09 AM

Feb 2008
KuroiKizu said:

Also I hope Maple has some crazy shit left to destroy Pain or at least reach a draw :3

She has that monster form.
Mar 18, 2020 8:12 AM
Sep 2015
I like the last part not because it's very intense but because there are four hot males in the very small area. My husbando rank is
1. Drag
2. Dread
3. Kuromu (rank 2 if with his new armour)
4. Payne
Mar 18, 2020 8:19 AM
Apr 2016
maple is too strong, but he is not too smart to use his strength
Mar 18, 2020 8:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good action in this episode, especially at the end, can't wait to see the last episode, or maybe not because we can get a second season (I hope)
Mar 18, 2020 8:21 AM

Mar 2019
Maple really just went "fuck you'' in the first fight
Mar 18, 2020 8:23 AM

Aug 2013
Maple is too OP with Machine God and Mii was badass, we got to see her cute side again.

Good episode. Too bad we only have one more episode.

Mar 18, 2020 8:24 AM

Jan 2014
The first fight went as expected. Not really surprised there, but it was still fun.

Honestly feel like with how this show has gone, and the way it works. That Maple isn't gonna lose this battle next episode. With how she's always pulling something out of the bag. Though it would be a twist if the final ep of the season for her to lose. But we'll await and see~
Mar 18, 2020 8:26 AM
Apr 2019
Really hyped after the episode ended, teeing up into the last episode nicely. Just hope more comes after because this is one anime i instantly fell in love with while watching.

Maple going all-in in the mii fight was epic to see and mii's reaction was funny and cute at the same time! Final battle shaping up to be a big finale for the series. Excited to see how the season ends and time to hope for a chance of a season 2 (no matter how unlikely it is)
Mar 18, 2020 8:28 AM

Oct 2015
what in the world did i just witness.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Mar 18, 2020 8:29 AM

Jun 2012
Maple have that "Last Boss BGM" after she transformed to machine god mode XD

And what a cliffhanger, seems this would be they're first defeat but it's not over till it's over.
Mar 18, 2020 8:30 AM

Oct 2007
Probably none of Maple's classmates know she's having these increasingly brutal fights in a virtual reality world. Sally, what did you turn your ordinary school girl friend into? xD
Mar 18, 2020 9:06 AM
Dec 2015
Well, that episode was something else and the battle was pretty interesting. At the end there it looked like Maple's Hp was dropping rapidly after Payne hit her.

I can see a few ways this can go.

One, Maple uses the skill that allows her to absorb a lethal blow with 1 hp, goes Atrocity and starts literally beating the hell out of them.

Two, Maple uses the skill that allows her to absorb a lethal blow with 1 hp, uses Machine God and wastes them.

Three, Maple gains a new skill from Payne hitting her that allows her to annihilate the whole guild.

Four, Maple dies, gets a new powerful skill, revives and annihilates the Holy Sword Several times earning first place in the process.

Five, Maple dies, Sally gets pissed and shows her true colors as she annihilates the Holy Sword guild.

In any case, it's anyone's guess who will win, but if I had to choose, I'd pick the loli's over Payne and his guild anyday.
MasterrazorMar 18, 2020 9:12 AM
Mar 18, 2020 9:12 AM

Nov 2018
I think that there will be lots of memes will come out after this episode 11 specially mii vs maple and Payne vs Maple first round fight that turns into cliffhanger and say it the word

⏩⏩TO BE CONTINUED....⏩⏩
Mar 18, 2020 9:17 AM

Nov 2018
Masterrazor said:
Well, that episode was something else and the battle was pretty interesting. At the end there it looked like Maple's Hp was dropping rapidly after Payne hit her.

One, Maple uses the skill that allows her to absorb a lethal blow with 1 hp, goes Atrocity and starts literally beating the hell out of them.

Two, Maple uses the skill that allows her to absorb a lethal blow with 1 hp, uses Machine God and wastes them.

Three, Maple gains a new skill from Payne hitting her that allows her to annihilate the whole guild.

Four, Maple dies, gets a new powerful skill, revives and annihilates the Holy Sword Several times earning first place in the process.

Five, Maple dies, Sally gets pissed and shows her true colors as she annihilates the Holy Sword guild.

In any case, it's anyone's guess who will win, but if I had to choose, I'd pick the loli's over Payne and his guild anyday.

There is only one skill mode that Payne will never forget because he will lose against Maple... And you know what is it...
Mar 18, 2020 9:23 AM
Dec 2015
PersiaJuliet23 said:
Masterrazor said:

There is only one skill mode that Payne will never forget because he will lose against Maple... And you know what is it...

That's a good question and not sure what it is, but if I have to guess, I'll say Machine God.

Now that I remember, I think Maple picked up several items. A feather from the boss that was supposed to be unkillable. The next one was that gem she found. It was never really clearly stated what they was for, so perhaps they will have something to do with this end fight. However, that is only a guess.
Mar 18, 2020 9:33 AM

Aug 2015
That comment #778 is basically what's gonna happen on the next episode. I'm calling it. The Reverse UNO Card Maple Ver. I like how Payne's party is built around him with support stacking, that was pretty cool.

MACHINE GOD MAPLE JUST SINGLEHANDEDLY NUKED THE FLAME EMPERORS LMAO.
Mar 18, 2020 9:44 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Toxapex said:
MACHINE GOD MAPLE JUST SINGLEHANDEDLY NUKED THE FLAME EMPERORS LMAO.

I know right, this was the lol moment of the episode for me too. Poor Milli, she thought she killed her with the suicide move but it failed xD.

Maple Tree against the likes of Payne and his crew still is some ways far, I see. Payne outdoing Sally with the wits was a nice addition too. No wonder why he's first ranked in the game.

And that Cliffhanger! It'll be interesting to see how Maple will find a way out of this rut. Got to say though, beating the likes of the top two highest-ranked guilds within a days' time or so (I'm pretty sure this is how it'll turn out anyway), just how OP is Maple and her Guild xD.

We need a S2 of this.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 18, 2020 9:45 AM

Feb 2012
They foreshadowed this fight from the beginning, so of course it's gonna be the last episode. I'm hyped!
Mar 18, 2020 9:54 AM
Dec 2019
Maple used Machine god mode :
Me :
What?! final boss BGM!? Why the f*cking I can hear it?!
Mar 18, 2020 9:56 AM

Jan 2020
Nice strat there try keeping Maple at long distance with knockback attack and trap until the dreadful Machine God came out
Mar 18, 2020 10:29 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. That boss music when she transform to machine god 3. Mii and Co thought they can handle Maple, but they were dead wrong. The knockback was really nice. Now Imagine if she has resistance to it. Scary.

Team Payn has finally gone on the offense against Maple Tree. I kinda predicted the last scene that Maple would get massive damage from him.

But guess what, she has another form yet to reveal.

One episode left. :(
Mar 18, 2020 10:37 AM

Jul 2009
Dont worry, Maple will trash all the community in the last episode
bruh
Mar 18, 2020 10:41 AM
Oct 2016
Holy hell this episode was so intense! Got to see Maple fight Mii a long with Misery and Markus. Taking them all on her own telling Yui and May to step back. Mii put up a solid fight with all her flame attacks. Smart using attacks that have knockback effect, therefore negating her AOE defense Maple uses. Had those constant attacks to overwhelm her and try to either Maple away like that. But it was not enough! Not even the Prison of Flame could stamp our shield maiden out! Whipped out her Machine God mecha and went to work! Wooo was it dope seeing her do nuts in that suit. Completely destroyed those three and survived the self destruct. Machine God is another level for Maple.

Rest of the episode got chill until the very end. Despite all this badass work by Maple Tree they're not making much progress on the leaderboard. Not many of the guilds have orbs left so getting new ones to gain more points isn't much of an option. Meaning the bigger guilds like Holy Sword have a lockdown on getting more points than Maple Tree could ever get. Only way for Maple Tree to win would be to take a bigger guilds orbs. Sally is smart to figure that out. But not smart enough to think of what Holy Sword would actually do. Sending there big four players to take on all eight of Maple Tree is nuts. It's pretty crazy to see but they're dominating Maple Tree even two vs one fights. Maple on the ropes, while guilds confidence sinking, gonna have to pull something off to win this.
Mar 18, 2020 11:46 AM
Mar 2019
I like the expression of Maple when she learned that the orbs are gone XD, dang she single-handedly defeated one of the strongest guild just to gain nothing but disappointment.

im really liking the show, the cgdct in mmorpg really blends well on this one, hoping for season 2 asap!
I love K-On, and so should you.

Mar 18, 2020 12:03 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
And finally the confrontation between Maple and Mii is finally here. Even with Mii's impressive attack power she isn't able to break Maple's shield huh. Misery and Markus's delaying tactics sure were impressive given their classes. Though Mii was unable to beat Maple at least she still gave her a bloody nose. Iz and Kanade though sure make quite the effective guard team though. The pace of the event though sure progressed faster than expected with only the big guilds left with orbs. Given their strength holy swords elite opting to take them on should have been expected. The fight between Maple tree and Payne's elite though sure was impressive given not just their coordination but also their strength as well. When faced with the games strongest blade even Maple will struggle it seems. Can't wait to see what happens next week in the finale.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2020 12:11 PM

Jun 2013
I kinda wish she would lose to make it more exciting but she has plot armor it won't happen
Mar 18, 2020 12:25 PM

Feb 2019
Still amazes me how popular this show is.. never would have imagined this.

Hugely popular in JP too, number one selling LN on Amazon JP. Season 2 announcement should be inevitable

Two really awesome fights in one ep. Looks like Maple has met her first real challenge. How will she handle the adversity of being backed in a corner against Payne?
Marinate1016Mar 18, 2020 1:04 PM
Mar 18, 2020 12:26 PM

Jul 2019
Mii used a Noble Phantasm lol
Mar 18, 2020 12:32 PM

Apr 2012
Axelucard said:
I kinda wish she would lose to make it more exciting but she has plot armor it won't happen
OMG! For real! If she got taken out early as a cliffhanger that would max out everyone's tension level because her guild would be forced to hold their own till she gets back.

I really thought Maple was about to pixelize (die) after 2 hard slashes. She got hit really bad with those "ignore defense" attacks. I then remembered that Maple has no melee stats and relies solely on summoning and transformations. Is Friendly Fire in effect in this event? If yes then I think Machine god is a bad choice to deploy in a very tight and cramped cave.
Janethan23Mar 18, 2020 12:40 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 18, 2020 12:41 PM
Nov 2015
Wow just wow.

No one absolutely no one expecting this huge budgets action episode.
Mar 18, 2020 12:41 PM

Aug 2018
This Episode Was Crazy Good and The fight scenes were Awesome! I can't wait for the last episode....
Maple Is Too OP
9/10
SaiDxvLightMar 18, 2020 4:44 PM
Mar 18, 2020 12:44 PM

Jun 2017
Poor Mii traumatized for life..but it was amazing seeing Maple going "fuck you then" mode lol.

KuroiKizu said:

I really hope she brings out the monster form but that would end up trashing the place they are supposedly protecting lol.
Mar 18, 2020 12:44 PM
Nov 2015
Axelucard said:

Well all action anime even shonen has plot armor.

That relevant. Mc always win

Remember Kirito ? Yeah the same thing.
Mar 18, 2020 1:21 PM

Feb 2017
That was a nasty cliffhanger ... one can only hope for maple to use the "demon kaijuu mode" xD
Mar 18, 2020 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
How the battles compare to the web novel:
Maple vs Mii: was changed a lot.
Maple Tree vs Order of the Holy Swords: The combat actions used were change a little but the overall progression was the same.

Now that Maple has dropped to 1 HP.. it's time!
Restriction 666 released, BlazBlue activate!
And so it will begin! The exciting finale will begin!!!
Mar 18, 2020 1:32 PM
Feb 2019
Well Maples guild are going to get defeated most likely. But well that was coming for them, considering Holy Sword are pretty much full of the best players.
Mar 18, 2020 1:48 PM

Jul 2014
Man, this is so freaking awesome and hype!

First that Maple vs Mii with Maple being literally a killing machine. And then Payne destroying Maple... for now.

Mii is too cute. Don't make her cry. ;_;
Mar 18, 2020 1:53 PM
May 2019
Still havent seen her Atrocity evolution skill she used a couple episodes ago yet. So theres still a trump card and possibly god knows how many other combos and secret skills. Hopefully theres a season 2!
Mar 18, 2020 1:54 PM

Feb 2008
I cannot fathom the developers' thought process. Did they truly expect that integrating a bloody Strike Freedom into their medievalesque fantasy game would end up well? Well, certainly not for Mii...

At least there was a person able to land a solid blow on Maple.
Mar 18, 2020 2:00 PM

Oct 2018
Holy shit, that was some top tier fight! This was an outstanding episode, I was so excited the whole time
Mar 18, 2020 2:14 PM

Jun 2015
Intense. I'm hoping in all her cannibalism shes probably devoured something wild which only kicks in at near death and unlocks. Bring on next week!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 18, 2020 2:23 PM
May 2014
Hope that we can get a 2nd season soon and not have to wait +2 years, this anime is solid good also the novel is way ahead of the anime so they have enough content to do another 12 episodes.

Please Silver Link. Please.
Mar 18, 2020 2:36 PM

Jun 2016
Maple is unbeatable, she'll win the fight! ^_^
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2020

95 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 1, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2020

168 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 18, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2020

123 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 17, 7:19 PM

» Unacceptable Developer Response to Maple (spoilers through Ep. 3) - I'm cancelling my MMO subscription

Oiisu - Jan 14, 2023

12 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 16, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Jan 6, 2020

282 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 16, 5:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.