Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2019 8:37 AM
Nov 2017
Good series, I enjoyed it.
Apr 1, 2019 8:49 AM
Nov 2018
sanlei said:
Royalty459 said:
Can someone explain this. Isn't that the girl who was dating the guy who got advice from the President? Why is she with a new guy? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3BDblJW0AEn4sf?format=jpg&name=large

Kinda spoilerish, but she is with the same guy. He just got Alpha (and annoying) during the summer with her.

The content in the ending is a potential season 2 teaser as it shows stuff that wasnt adapted (like the principal playing Pokemon Go) and teaes content that would be adapted in a 2nd season like the fifth main character (its a shame we only got to see her back in anime):

So who is this guy? I'm guessing he just there to stir up their relationship so she'll realize she really does care for her bf. Also what is Alpha?
Apr 1, 2019 9:32 AM
Jan 2019
Very amazing romance / COMEDY anime.. it was awesome and very enjoying despite having some bold scenes.. 9/10
Apr 1, 2019 10:26 AM

Sep 2011
Royalty459 said:
sanlei said:

Kinda spoilerish, but she is with the same guy. He just got Alpha (and annoying) during the summer with her.

The content in the ending is a potential season 2 teaser as it shows stuff that wasnt adapted (like the principal playing Pokemon Go) and teaes content that would be adapted in a 2nd season like the fifth main character (its a shame we only got to see her back in anime):

So who is this guy? I'm guessing he just there to stir up their relationship so she'll realize she really does care for her bf. Also what is Alpha?
No that guy was the boyfriend, he just got annoying over spring break to everyone else but dreamier to her.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 1, 2019 1:57 PM

Jul 2014
Royalty459 said:
sanlei said:

Alpha usually means a badass, opposite of a beta which is a loser/geekish etc.
He became like that for her.
Its the same guy, just colored his hair and put in more confidence, got trendy and alpha.
Apr 1, 2019 3:48 PM

Aug 2009
A great ending to a great show, even though the progress between the main couple has been very minimal. Hoping for a sequel someday. I loved the direction and animation too.
Apr 1, 2019 4:15 PM

Sep 2011
The very last scene felt lackluster with neither of them being able to actually say something :/ But Fujiawara getting told to gtfo was pretty funny.
The firework scene and the episode itself was quite good, so overall it was a nice ending to the show.

I enjoyed almost every second of this anime, and pretty much all of the main characters as well, which is quite an achievement by anime standards. Of course the best were Kaguya and Chika (that dance is still stuck in my head).
I'm giving the anime a 9/10. I can't wait for the hopefully inevitable 2nd season.
Apr 1, 2019 5:36 PM

Jul 2009
6/10

Ending left a bad taste. No development and cliche. Only reason I didn't give it a 7.
Apr 1, 2019 5:52 PM

Mar 2013
JizzyHitler said:
Royalty459 said:

No that guy was the boyfriend, he just got annoying over spring break to everyone else but dreamier to her.

its summer break jizzyhitler cgan't you even get that much right
Apr 1, 2019 6:01 PM
Oct 2016
duhu1148 said:
6/10

Ending left a bad taste. No development and cliche. Only reason I didn't give it a 7.

no development? really?
This whole season basically building the setting and characters. And if were talking about development we could see our two main characters grow thoughout these 12 episodes and overcome some trouble. If were talking about development, just look at kaguya for example, at the start of the show she always does her plan with such an ease and confidence, while at the end, she finally starting concious of her feelings toward miyuki.

cliche? is that a bad thing? cliche things could be interesting if its done right by the author. while some of the part felt cliche its actually done it in the best way possible, some of other shows probably wont left out juicy event such as "summer vacation" and would give it more cliche things like going to beach, doing summer homeworks together, etc. This shows sacrificed all of that event just for the sake of a beautiful fireworks arc.

We know that the two of them will get together at some point, but a story isnt just about the destination, its about the journey
Apr 1, 2019 6:37 PM

Sep 2013
TheGodEmperor said:
Nicromatic said:
Her Not being allowed to leave the house felt a bit forced,
was this how it went down in the manga?

Yes, it's because she's part of such a rich and prestigious family the Butlers and such are worried about keeping her safe from harm/kidnapping/whatever.
marmondesu said:
Nicromatic said:
Her Not being allowed to leave the house felt a bit forced,
was this how it went down in the manga?

quite understand why you would felt that part is a bit forced, the tone is usually fun so when it shifts to more serious tone it felt unusual and forced to some people

but its already hinted on how kaguya family situation that strict and overprotecting her
-she's not even allowed to walk to school on her own (even damaged her own car's wheel just to walk with prez in the rain)
-lack of common knowledge, sign of a sheltered girl
-she thirst for familial love (shirogane kei's introduction)
-shinomiya families policy which is pretty cold

Mm yes, but she's been built up as such a competent character (albeit lacking some common sense and quite lacking in terms of romance), that I find it hard to believe she wouldn't be able to predict that the butlers wouldn't allow her to go to the fireworks. It'd be one thing if she planned a grand escape and it got foiled by her competent underlings, but she just fell into depression right away!

I suppose I can rationalise it since it's the first time she made friends and wanted to go on such an outing so she wasn't expecting a rejection and was unprepared...
Apr 1, 2019 6:43 PM
Dec 2014
Ugh so we just basically ended up where we started? Neither of them still wont confess and think the other will mock them just like episode 1.

WTF I at least expected a confession or a kiss.

But I cant deny I laughed out loud many times so I gave it a 9/10.
Apr 1, 2019 7:52 PM

Aug 2017
ogorhan said:
Ugh so we just basically ended up where we started? Neither of them still wont confess and think the other will mock them just like episode 1.

WTF I at least expected a confession or a kiss.

Shallow, there is a lot of progress, it is not like the first episode at all, every episode made a little but steady progress.
Apr 1, 2019 11:15 PM
Dec 2018
I was starting to get worrie about the first hath of the episode it totaly switch from comedy to a generic school love story but glad the 2nd hath of the episode fixed . Wasnt a bad anime for other school/slice of life what sold me the most was the comedy really
Apr 1, 2019 11:35 PM

Jul 2016
Haven't enjoyed a romcom like this in a while.

The characters are really what make a romcom successful, and Kaguya-sama has a fantastic cast, led by Kaguya herself.

I absolutely enjoyed this show from start to finish, and I'll be on the lookout for a Season 2 in a year or so, hopefully.

Overall rating: 9 out of 10

Only thing stopping it from being a 10 is the art and animation not being up to par sometimes, but this is A-1 Pictures we're talking about, so that was expected.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Apr 2, 2019 2:37 AM
Jan 2017
that gonna be hard become a princess in big family,,
i feel sad if you can't do something what you like and just prisoned like a doll,,
kaguya always fail for what she like,, that so sad when you cant be together with someone precious for you,, i know that feel..
this episode was very sad scene for kaguya ,,'
but kaguya got something better that what she want,, thats the seeing the face of 'kaicho' that she love,, but after said the cool word, shirogane kaicho feel shame with what he sid,,
that the cure after kaguya sadness moment in this episode,, wtf with crossover,asterisk,triangle,,
but after such a war the end Kaguya win,,
hope for second season ..
8/10
Apr 2, 2019 3:43 AM

Jul 2009
marmondesu said:
duhu1148 said:
6/10

no development? really?
This whole season basically building the setting and characters. And if were talking about development we could see our two main characters grow thoughout these 12 episodes and overcome some trouble. If were talking about development, just look at kaguya for example, at the start of the show she always does her plan with such an ease and confidence, while at the end, she finally starting concious of her feelings toward miyuki.

cliche? is that a bad thing? cliche things could be interesting if its done right by the author. while some of the part felt cliche its actually done it in the best way possible, some of other shows probably wont left out juicy event such as "summer vacation" and would give it more cliche things like going to beach, doing summer homeworks together, etc. This shows sacrificed all of that event just for the sake of a beautiful fireworks arc.

We know that the two of them will get together at some point, but a story isnt just about the destination, its about the journey
Yes it was cliche, yes cliche sucks, and yes it had no development(the ending anyway). It does not feel that the relationship between characters has changed in the slightest since episode 1. Loved each other then, still love each other now. Trying to get the other to confess then, still trying to now.

If this series continued, you'd get a bunch of nonstop comedy, but they would not confess or kiss or do anything that would otherwise further their relationship development until the very end of the series. In the first episode they are the same as the last episode. What they did in between is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned since it didn't particularly change their feelings anyway. And that's not going to change until the very last episode/couple chapters or wherever the manga's at either.
Apr 2, 2019 4:55 AM

Feb 2018
LiedElfen said:
Prog_upworks13 said:
Hands down probably best A1 work since Shinsekai Yori. Really a masterful adaptation. But what makes me sad we probably will never get a s2 😪😪😪

Why do you think so?, it has potential to be a long running multiple seasons anime series and the manga has enough content already to make that possible.

Because that's not how anime releases work. Second seasons are usually dictated based on a major ln/manga release to increase sales, sadly.

This was amost enjoyable show. 9/10.
Apr 2, 2019 6:29 AM

Jan 2009
duhu1148 said:
If this series continued, you'd get a bunch of nonstop comedy, but they would not confess or kiss or do anything that would otherwise further their relationship development until the very end of the series. In the first episode they are the same as the last episode. What they did in between is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned since it didn't particularly change their feelings anyway. And that's not going to change until the very last episode/couple chapters or wherever the manga's at either.

For those who want to know whether of not any of this is true (slight spoilers included)

MentarApr 2, 2019 7:24 AM
Apr 2, 2019 7:19 AM

Nov 2007
@Mentar

As a fellow manga reader: You have technically spoiled anyone who plans to read the manga by replying to that user. It's better to avoid replying comments of those who believe everything will go ABC, just like the plan, because they have seen A LOT!

I am enjoying the comments in Go-toubun anime thread as well.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 2, 2019 7:25 AM

Jan 2009
shanimebib said:
@Mentar

As a fellow manga reader: You have technically spoiled anyone who plans to read the manga by replying to that user.

I think you're exaggerating some, but okay, I spoilertagged the reply.
Apr 2, 2019 7:59 AM
Mar 2017
It's been a while since I've watched a good romcom Anime this just makes my day Happy. Also I found my best girl for this year "Chika". Hope they will grant us another season.

OP 10/10
Chika/Chika
10/10
Apr 2, 2019 9:01 AM

Sep 2009
So good that I cried. Omg. I need second season for this anime... Anyone knows if manga is worth reading? It just can't end there ;__; I need mooooooore
StatchanaApr 2, 2019 9:19 PM

Check out~ ♥ Some quality AMV:s made with love ♥ My Youtube
Apr 2, 2019 10:09 AM

Jan 2019
Not a Big fan of romcoms but this one grate ... The ending was hilarious ... let's hope there will be S2 ... A 9 from me.
Apr 2, 2019 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
Statchana said:
So good that I cried. Omg. I need second season for this anime... Anyone knows if manga is wirth reading? It just can't end there ;__; I need mooooooore

If you need more, you must read the manga. It only gets better from here.
Start from chapter 47. The manga is all over the internet and is easy to find.
Apr 2, 2019 3:24 PM

Feb 2011
It's been a long time since an adaptation had me binge the source material before it even ended, but Kaguya-sama really was fantastic from start to finish. This episode was the cherry on top - I loved how they adapted the fireworks chapter. They had to speed up the pacing a little bit but they hit all the emotional moments with such stride and soulful animation that it really didn't matter if it was a bit rushed, and they ended it nicely with the beginning of the second semester.

This show was heartwarming and funny in all the best ways. I don't think I've laughed this much at a show in a long time. I wish more romcoms had the wit and nuance that this one has, not to mention such a strong cast of characters all around. If you're thirsting for more while we wait for a S2 announcement (hopefully) I'd definitely just catch up on the manga. Some of the best material in the whole series so far is in the later manga chapters and I really look forward to hopefully seeing those animated in a year or two from now.

A very solid 9/10. Bravo, A-1. Really impressed with how on point the character designs and animation was too, it was definitely more consistent than usual for them.
Apr 2, 2019 4:13 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I really loved this adaptation, probably one of the best adaptations ever, that said it felt like it still wasnt as memorable as the manga, talking about this episode itself... I will abstain from giving a score for now, and just process it slowly since I m unsure if it deserves a 10 or not (some episodes where clearly a 10).

Lets hope we get a S2, meanwhile, I m feeling kinda down with ear pain, and need to go to sleep, so I will just read some more of the manga and at least go down with a smile, instead of just giving in to the discomfort I m currently feeling.
Manga is sure all time best romcom for me for sure.
Apr 2, 2019 5:21 PM

Aug 2016
shanimebib said:
@Mentar

As a fellow manga reader: You have technically spoiled anyone who plans to read the manga by replying to that user. It's better to avoid replying comments of those who believe everything will go ABC, just like the plan, because they have seen A LOT!

I am enjoying the comments in Go-toubun anime thread as well.

You saved me from getting spoiled. Thanks!!

I really enjoyed this show. Feel irked that the end kind of cancelled out the progress. 7/10 for me.
Apr 2, 2019 6:29 PM

Mar 2011
Damn, I'm really gonna miss this show, 9/10 for me
Apr 2, 2019 8:16 PM

Nov 2014
Really enjoyable anime, definitely one that brightened up the season. Shirogane, Kaguya and Chika certainly have a good interesting dynamic amongst them, so it really kept the show going.

Ishigami was introduced a little later, and frankly I still don't really see the role he plays exactly. He kinda feels like a side character somewhat at the moment, possibly due to the lack of screentime and half of the scenes ending with him walking about of the student council room in shame.

I've heard from my friends who've read the manga that there's actually some development later on the series. Maybe if we ever get a season 2, it'll probably still be very interesting to watch.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Apr 2, 2019 9:21 PM

Sep 2009
HalfHalfBastard said:
Statchana said:
So good that I cried. Omg. I need second season for this anime... Anyone knows if manga is wirth reading? It just can't end there ;__; I need mooooooore

HalfHalfBastard said:
Statchana said:

Then I will <3 the anime ended to chapter 46?

Check out~ ♥ Some quality AMV:s made with love ♥ My Youtube
Apr 2, 2019 10:05 PM
Jul 2018
Statchana said:

Then I will <3 the anime ended to chapter 46?

Yes, However some chapters before it were skipped, there's a detailed thread to help you not get confused about that: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1761357
Chapter 30 was also skipped.
If I were in your position I would wait until I finish the manga and then read those skipped chaptes, kinda like an OVA or something. But it doesn't really matter and I hope you'll have fun :)
removed-userApr 2, 2019 10:17 PM
Apr 3, 2019 2:07 PM

May 2013
I FREAKING LOVED THIS EPISODE OMFGGGGGGG.

The lines were so poetic *O*
and it really tugs at your heartstrings seeing Kaguya bby cry like that TT^TT

Miyuki really saved the day (: he's so good to her <3 I'm glad they're in love <33333

10/10
LEGGO SEASON TWOOOOOO!!!!!
Apr 3, 2019 4:10 PM

Mar 2019
James-LastOmnic said:
I'm hesitating so much on the score towards this show !

From one side it's probably one of the best romcom ever created, amazing and memorable characters, inventive animation and direction, well-written funny dialogues and INCREDIBLE voice acting (even the narrator) ... but,
I don't know if it's as good and revolutionary as some shows are to be considered a 9 or a 10, from personal enjoyment it would be this high, but objectively ... meh.

A score can always be changed and does not sums up perfectly an opinion about a piece of art but still, it gives a weird feeling to rate a show higher or lower than you actually want.

Anyway, this anime was just a lovable experience that mix up so many feelings when you're watching it. It goes from hilarious comedy, to badass mindgame, cute slice-of-life, dramatic misunderstandings and even thrilling moments.

Actually i agree with you about the anime, it was funny but i didn't find it so revolutionary or deep (of course, a rom-com doesn't need complex characters). That's why i give it a 8/10.

But man, the MANGA! What happened in the anime was ok, but what happens in the manga after that is FUCKING GREATNESS. It really has that "revolutionary or deep" that i mentioned before. It's a 10000/10. I highly recommend you to read it, it's worthy. (Sorry i'm italian and a don't know english very much)
Apr 3, 2019 4:10 PM

Apr 2018
What a ride with this Anime, truly one of the best romcom I've ever watched 9/10
Apr 3, 2019 4:29 PM

Mar 2017
if only I knew ahead how this episode would have gone, I would've made sure to watch it alone

can I get an F?
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Apr 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Apr 2015
"Your behavior lately has been unacceptable." The fuck did she do? The fuck could she have done? That whole house needs to be burnt down with everyone but Kaguya and Hayasaka in it.

Imma need that season 2 chief

8/10
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 3, 2019 10:09 PM
Mar 2018
duhu1148 said:
marmondesu said:

no development? really?

Yes it was cliche, yes cliche sucks, and yes it had no development(the ending anyway). It does not feel that the relationship between characters has changed in the slightest since episode 1. Loved each other then, still love each other now. Trying to get the other to confess then, still trying to now.

If you are talking about that romcom where 2 tsunderes holding hands after 2 billion years or so then this is development. The conclusion not happen doesnt mean the journey is pointless. By your definition then
+Is it development if they love each other but now not anymore? NOPE
+Is it development if they try tricking other to confess but now not anymore? NOPE
The development is still there, but steady. And plz, just dont speak on behalf of the whole manga if you havent even tried it yet
Apr 4, 2019 8:35 AM
Jan 2019
Can't we just appreciate that the heroine Kaguya herself wasn't really of fanservice? I mean i like that her wearing the dress uniform til around knee and not revealing much (might apply to chika too), maybe it's because they're student council member?

I like that the anime really nailed for manga adaptation, that the source of entertainment is more of each characters' interaction to another rather than depending on fs.

Such a great way of romcom, let's see how's the live action soon,

9/10
Apr 4, 2019 8:55 AM

May 2017
nancevv said:
Can't we just appreciate that the heroine Kaguya herself wasn't really of fanservice? I mean i like that her wearing the dress uniform til around knee and not revealing much (might apply to chika too), maybe it's because they're student council member?

Ah i see, you are a man of culture as well
Apr 4, 2019 1:15 PM

Jul 2009
Mentar said:
duhu1148 said:

For those who want to know whether of not any of this is true (slight spoilers included)

If it's wrong then okay. I was speculating.

But, probably not a great word choice to call it "flat out wrong on all counts." I did mention the ongoing comedy. Even if there is a massive tonal shift for the remainder of it, I hardly believe it goes away completely.

Gloomy-eyes said:
duhu1148 said:

+Is it development if they love each other but now not anymore? NOPE
Yes. Since they changed and experienced growth/advancement. Literally what the dictionary says.

+Is it development if they try tricking other to confess but now not anymore? NOPE
Same as above.

But this is a pointless discussion anyway. I don't have a problem with the overall formula the show was using. It was entertaining. I liked most of the characters. I just feel the ending disappointed in several ways, because it felt cliche and lacking development or a conclusive factor. Yes, I understand there is more manga content after this. But this wasn't a great place (or way) to leave it off.

The development is still there, but steady. And plz, just dont speak on behalf of the whole manga if you havent even tried it yet
The last part was entirely speculative. If it was wrong, then okay.
BStrifeSword114Apr 4, 2019 6:02 PM
Apr 5, 2019 12:20 AM

Dec 2013
I was slightly disappointed by the last two eps. The transition towards the emotional/romantic felt a bit hurried and forced, so it didn't have nearly the impact as the brilliant comedy of earlier eps. Of course, I've been watching much longer dramas lately, so there's that. And being an anime I wasn't expecting actual romance lol. Still...A fantastic series and one of the best romcoms I've seen in a long time.
Apr 5, 2019 6:43 AM

Jun 2014
This is the first and last episode worth watching. 6/10
Apr 7, 2019 9:49 AM

Mar 2012
I was disappointed after the 1st episode but this turned out to be one of my favorites this season. I NEED MORE!!!
Apr 7, 2019 8:02 PM

Jul 2016
What a fantastic final episode this was! The conclusion of the fireworks segment was so moving and heartwarming to watch, simply amazing.

This anime has been such a great experience. It was both hilarious and wholesome, with an incredible direction as well. A-1 did an amazing job without a doubt.

And also, huge props to the narrator and the VAs in general. They all definitely made the series even more entertaining to watch... if that's even possible, of course.

Overall, it was a fantastic series and if it wasn't for Mob being aired during the same season, this easily would have been my AOTS.
I will really miss Chika... well, actually I will miss everyone in this series, such an outstanding cast.

Really hoping for a second season!

9/10
Apr 9, 2019 5:22 AM
Nov 2018
-Stray said:
Royalty459 said:

Alpha usually means a badass, opposite of a beta which is a loser/geekish etc.
He became like that for her.
Its the same guy, just colored his hair and put in more confidence, got trendy and alpha.

Oh okay. Thanks for that. Dude looks like a totally different person
Apr 9, 2019 8:12 PM

Jan 2013
What a fantastic episode! These 12 eps were so good!
And here i thought that they wouldn't make an episode even sadder than the last one...

I'm so happy that Shirogane did what he did, he was on the impulse and he did what has to be done! They all had! What a great scene!

I will miss Chika, for sure! xD

Kaguya's happy face was one of the best scenes!
Such a great romance, the people who worked on this adaptation made a masterpiece!
They managed to exactly portray the feeling when people miss each other.

I was almost going to give a 10/10 but i was expecting a little more from the ending xD

So a solid 9/10

And hope there will be 2S!!!

Can we please talk about this? <3
Unfortunately, she only appeared more in the last episodes, but what a cutie!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 10, 2019 7:31 AM

Apr 2012
Man you can feel how much work poured from the team to adapt this anime, you can also tell they really love the source material. Really a wholesome adaptation
Apr 10, 2019 1:10 PM

Feb 2008
It was such an enjoyable journey.

The final episode was a fine conclusion to the series. As for what I enjoyed the most, it must have been Kaguya's explanation of the reason why she could not hear the fireworks. It was captivating.

Well, not that one would expect the adventures of Kaguya, Shirogane and their cohorts to conclude on a peaceful note. All quiet on the Western Front...
Apr 11, 2019 4:27 AM

Sep 2017
Great ending.

5/5 for the episode

9/10 for the anime

ボールルームダンサー
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

385 by Kaybel_YT »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » is it just me or do you guys also find fujiwara annoying?

FruitPunchBaka - Jun 2

42 by Animeistaken »»
Yesterday, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2019

270 by otakuanity »»
Jun 2, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

207 by otakuanity »»
Jun 2, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2019

256 by otakuanity »»
Jun 2, 4:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.