Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Aug 25, 2017 6:42 PM

Oct 2010
I suggest any one reading this: stop reading 10-20 chapters into the invasion, then look for summaries.

That ending was pretty underwhelming to say the least.

Still a great bad manga though.
Sep 5, 2017 4:42 PM

May 2016
i can't believe it ended with that? a meh ending and shit writing

Sep 18, 2017 1:05 PM

Dec 2015
Ok ending, I expected more and better tbh.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 10, 2017 6:21 PM

Jan 2016
It felt very rushed. When I got to the 3rd to the last of I was confused like huh? When did they end up in the water? Floating for 2 days? And then all of a sudden , helicopters showed up but they are walking on shore? Some how every knew exactly where they were to greet and huh?

Smh. I read this whole thing in hopes it will be a great ending but I was mistaken. Still , it's an awesome manga nd I will have to say it will be one of my favs but alot of info is missing. I love the pop up characters but what are their back stories? All of a sudden the 2 vampires show up after a bunch of chapters, did muscle rider ever find takeshi? Did Nishi actually die or he's just stuck there? No back story on Sebastian or Kekichi (however it's spelled)

There's just alot of things missing that I wish was explained more. The ending should be been longer than 36pgs but all in all , I was gonna rate it a 10 but bcuz of the ending I dropped it one to a 9. Even though the ending was bad , u can't knock the story down. It was really long but the story is still phenomenal.
Nov 9, 2017 9:00 AM

Apr 2016
Why does everyone hate Tae, when KIshimoto or Reika were far worst characters ?
Nov 9, 2017 9:19 AM

Apr 2016
Well some people are way too bitchy, it was a good manga, and it learned to be heartwarming, some people can't understand that and think only gore gore but there has been a lot of it

I'll miss Kei Kurono, he'll be a worldstar I guess, he can finally be free with Tae (hated for no reason)

People bitch too much, yes it was horrible arc, but guys the memories...

Man all Kei have been through, it's been fantastic, let's admit it. Rape, gore,alienfest, human immorality and stupidity

9/10

Get real people
Nov 10, 2017 8:36 AM

Oct 2015
Talk about ending the series with a bang. Interesting premise entirely wasted on this alien bs. 5/10
Nov 12, 2017 11:03 AM

Nov 2015
Hiro was right about Gantz. Never should have read it. XD
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Nov 12, 2017 8:58 PM

Nov 2014
Lol i was thinking on reading after inuyashiki, but apparently is bad

Nov 20, 2017 12:44 PM
May 2012
This Manga is such a mess.
Nov 21, 2017 12:39 AM

Sep 2013
TheDawnBerserker said:
I mean yeah, none of them are good anyway so relatively, it shouldn't matter right?

BLEH.

ex: At least I know what the direct inspiration for inuyashiki is now.
Dec 3, 2017 10:23 AM

Apr 2016
ExTemplar said:

Premise is good, ending is shitty

Just like Gantz

nep-nep said:
TheDawnBerserker said:
I mean yeah, none of them are good anyway so relatively, it shouldn't matter right?

BLEH.

ex: At least I know what the direct inspiration for inuyashiki is now.

Lol ok I agree
Dec 3, 2017 10:34 PM

Nov 2014
TheDawnBerserker said:
ExTemplar said:

Premise is good, ending is shitty
like 90% of all other comics

Dec 5, 2017 2:01 AM

Sep 2017
Gantz is a masterpiece. Never a manga had ever given me the experience that Gantz has. This is a real Seinen for mature people. I love Inuyashiki but it can't even compare to Gantz at all. They're completely different even though there are some similarities obviously. I'm still looking for a Manga/Anime that would bring me into an apocalyptic/Psychological adventure and make me feel like i'm there.
Dec 21, 2017 7:56 PM

Dec 2017
HonoNoHikari said:
Gantz is a masterpiece. Never a manga had ever given me the experience that Gantz has. This is a real Seinen for mature people. I love Inuyashiki but it can't even compare to Gantz at all. They're completely different even though there are some similarities obviously. I'm still looking for a Manga/Anime that would bring me into an apocalyptic/Psychological adventure and make me feel like i'm there.

true seinen my ass. seinen mean demographic my dude. so many shounen, nay, kids stories are much better than many seinen manga. even more mature. hell digimon s3 is more mature and smart than gantz xD
Jan 2, 2018 1:38 AM

Aug 2016
manga last chapter is not precisely bad in terms of disapointment, but really rushed. this last chapter could have been developed 2 times longer. really good manga, loved last arc. had some flaws, didn´t explain certain stuff properly, but in general terms, it was a great read.
MichaelJacksonSep 10, 2018 2:55 AM
:v
Jan 13, 2018 6:03 AM
Dec 2016
Loved the series .
Ending was rushed .
Lot of stuff not explained .

Eastern Philosophical concepts governed the universe of Gantz <3

^_^
"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. " -Brihdaranyak Upanishad
Jan 30, 2018 3:13 PM
Apr 2014
Solid manga but very disappointed in the ending. As many have said, feels rushed, and I feel like Tae's vocabulary is literally only "KEI CHAN".

And it feels abrupt too, the ending makes "sense" but it feels like at least a few pages short if they really were to go this route....
Feb 6, 2018 2:07 AM

Jul 2017
Very rushed ending, but I always thought Gantz told it's story very fast.

Gantz is just a mess, but it is also really fun. Enjoyable Manga :)
Feb 12, 2018 3:50 PM

May 2013
Re reading this, still a rushed and unsatisfying ending worse than the anime ending .

Mar 1, 2018 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
I did not like the fact that the other kei-chan did not stay with the reika when it was revived by aliens
Mar 3, 2018 4:19 PM

Nov 2013
This was a masterpiece until the catastrophe arc.
And the overuse of "Tae-chan!" and "Kei-chan!" was really annoying.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Apr 25, 2018 5:09 PM
Nov 2017
i know many would look a gift horse in the mouth expecting a bigger smile from this manga, but i personally liked it i was happy that muscle rider and his little side kick survived the over 380 chapters of terror and could be seen among the crowd cheering on a victorious Kei Kurono. (yeah i've always wanted muscle rider and the kid to survive) and also tae smiles at kurono who fell asleep in her arms that was precious. both kei and kato make it out and reunite with the individuals who are most precious to them.. i really i can't complain if something in the ending makes me smile. i kno some of y'all may think i'm shallow for showing gratitude for the ending. but there is a perspective of counting the blessings and even flawed manga and flawed anime can have something positive to observe.
May 27, 2018 10:54 AM

Apr 2015
The first part (Onion Aliens Arc to Buddhist Aliens Arc) is great. Kurono is cool, because he always manages to find a way to win. The third arc is definitely the best one in Gantz series.

The second part (Kojima Tae Arc to Italian Aliens Arc) is not bad at all. There are great development with some Tokyo Gantz members.

The last part (after Invasion Arc) is quit a mess.
Tae and Kei got separated several times. They yell each other their name dozens of times.
A bit too focused on Tae, so it's really a shame that Japan Gantz members don't have so much screentime.
Moreover, the author killed Reika for nothing. That monster is not very tough as Kannon or Nurarihyon, so they can just kill it together or run away.
In my opinion, the author could use her death a better way. But I feel so bad for Sakurai to die like that. He and Nishi are probably the most rational humans,
compared to Kei and Katou.
I'm very disappointed at the end, because the end really sucks. The final duel should end between chap 380-381, with Kei using his own strength to defeat
the Hero of Giants. The chap 383 could replace the previous one, then it could end on Tokyo Gantz members' postwar life.
So I give 8/10 for this series.
KasuraSMay 27, 2018 3:59 PM
Sep 23, 2018 9:48 PM
Jul 2017
Esse final foi bom e horrível ao mesmo tempo
Oct 6, 2018 2:42 AM

May 2016
The whole last arc was fucked up nothing explained and what happened to the aliens and they don't even have an order or a commander it was like a fucking street fight invading earth like crazy.

4/10 I could have gave it less but liked some stuff for example how Kaze survived and some other ones but fuck happened to Nishi?
Nov 28, 2018 9:47 PM
Oct 2015
What kind of train wreck ending is this?? Oku really fucked up at the end. I really liked the manga at the beginning. Depicting Kurono as a normal high school boy with pervy thoughts and like, I really liked that kind of stuff. But turns out, towards the end, he tried to whitewash the whole character development.. I mean, WTF??

And why in the FUCKING HELL is the bitch TAE still alive?? I hated her the most. Wasting a good number of panels for her whining and moaning, is really a crime from Oku. He could have let Reika being alive at the end. Reika did everything for Kurono, but still he loves the whiny bitch?? Seriously??

The ending was really messed up. What happened to Kaze, Nishi, Anzu, Vampires and Takeshi? It was RUSHED HARD at the end!! Kurono was quite overpowered at the ending.
GANTZ was good at the beginning. It went shit after the Osaka Arc. Th Final Phase was complete shit(I guess that's why the title 'Catastrophe').
I would still gave it 6/10 because of the First phase and Osaka Arc. Other than that, this is an absolute crap!!
Jan 17, 2019 2:07 PM

Dec 2017
imagine 13 years of reading GANTZ for an ending like this. fucking dick slapped so hard
Jan 30, 2019 11:02 PM

Dec 2016
incredibly underwhelming - just felt really awkwardly paced.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Apr 3, 2019 5:03 AM

May 2014
CriticalShock said:
This ending makes the anime ending look good...

Only in chapter 305 as of now. Seeing all these comments and how decisive they get me intrigued

So far enjoyed the first 120ish chapter the middle was a bit of a mess, Suddenly vampires that really didn't go anywhere, more fluff with some intriguing concepts but was still a mess, more death, rebirth and plot dump and now final arc.

Yep, this should be interesting, to say the least.
Jun 7, 2019 5:20 PM

Sep 2017
I enjoyed Gantz from start to finish, ignoring many of the mistakes or things that I did not like, as for the final arc I loved the premise, see the world destroyed, the alien invasion ... pitifully wasted half of the arc looking for Tae in "Tae Bizarre Adventure" What this girl is immortal or something like that?

The end feels forced and incomplete or hurried as many say, partly makes me a little happy for characters I who wanted to have their happy end, but I still feel dissatisfied with this end.

But is a good manga and fun to read from start to finish!!
Jun 18, 2019 9:37 AM

Apr 2018
LOL. I don't give a damn about the ending, I would give it a 10/10 just for its Great artwork.

Great manga. Almost marterpiece imo. 9.9/10
Sep 10, 2019 1:47 PM
Aug 2019
The ending is bullshit
Jan 10, 2020 9:03 AM

May 2016
I actually thought that there would be another chapter to tie up most of the loose ends before concluding the manga... While it was great to see Kurono and Kato survive in the end to be cradled by the ones most precious to them, an afterstory chapter where they show what the remaining characters I knew and loved ended up doing would've made things perfect. A timeskip depicting the reincarnated deceased could've been a very emotional bonus too.

The vampires were already glossed over but I don't really mind. It's strange that Kurono's dad didn't mention Akira's disappearance at all though. The whole mothership blowing up and leading to the extinction of a whole species thanks to their already decimated military was a big injustice to Fra's memory yet they weren't given enough time to talk about it.

Surprisingly enough, I liked the final arc a lot even when compared to the other arcs of this manga and the final battle specifically was especially nailbiting for me. The ending was lacking but all it needed was one more chapter so that's unfortunate.

Feb 21, 2020 8:42 PM
Mar 2018
Lol as long as an anime/manga ends on a happy note, its a good ending for me. Really enjoyed this manga 9/10
Mar 23, 2020 10:35 AM

Jul 2008
The final chapter felt so short. Even if the author isn't going to tie up all the loose ends, it still feels like it needs an epilogue. Why did the alien ship start self-destructing when there were still remnants of a civilisation aboard? They never succeeded in destroying that tower. Besides, I thought it was supposed to collide with Earth? Did Kato and Kurono fall from space? Those alien bikes were not insulated. No reunion for Muscle Rider and Takeshi?

For such a long manga, it was often sketchy on details. The story has a lot of threads and holes that were just forgotten about, and big events that were glossed over, which is amusing, because in the omake for volume six, the author trashes The Lord of the Rings and says the story sucks. On the same page, he praises movies like The Thing and Independence Day. I suppose Gantz is like those latter films: a huge set piece without much plot depth.

Nonetheless, like a Hollywood movie, it was exciting in a sort of brainless way. I wish the author focused more on the writing and plot, but the artwork was consistently stunning, and the characters were quite appealing. I don't feel like I wasted my time with this manga, but given how good it was in the early volumes (or even just ten volumes ago), it could have been brilliant. The ending is extremely flat and unsatisfying.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Jun 11, 2020 3:51 AM
Jul 2018
Everyone is hating on this ending which is understandable. It sucks but I'll take it. All I wanted was a happy ending and I got it.

omfgkevin said:
and I feel like Tae's vocabulary is literally only "KEI CHAN".

I seriously hate this kind of criticism. Do people not like girls who care about their guys? Tae should have faith in Kei, should she not? Not every character needs to be a badass who can fight. There's nothing wrong with Tae being in this story as a precious love interest. In fact her romance with Kei is what made me love this manga beyond it being a simple violent gore and sex filled series.

TheDawnBerserker said:

People hate Tae because everyone is brainwashed into thinking that naturally feminine girls are "useless".
"Oh, she doesn't fight! Oh, she thinks about the hero too much! What a stupid bitch!" I hate people, man. If girls like Tae are hated by society, then that's more reason to hate people.
And also, people hated Kishimoto for similar reasons. People didn't hate Reika though, because she was badass! And sexy! Funnily enough, I think Reika was one of the worst characters of the series. She did some nice things (Tae wouldn't even be alive without her) but it was all so that she could have Kei for herself. And how could she even love him btw? She didn't even really know him. It was all lust, because he was so cool when fighting, it got her wet. That's it. Compare that to Tae who had a genuine connection with Kei.
removed-userJun 11, 2020 4:09 AM
Aug 26, 2020 2:53 AM

Feb 2008
I'd understand if it was only the game participants, but pretty much every character in this manga acted like an uninhibited 2ch shitposter, online or not. With that said, it was a fun read. The art was kind of lulzy, ranging from laughable character designs to both creative and ridiculous use of tracing. Mostly, it was the alien and monster designs that stood out.

As far as the story goes, the first phase was pretty much the meat of the manga. Everything that followed was just convenience and a really bad followup. Ironically, things would've probably been slightly better if some of the crucial story elements weren't explained, like the origin of Gantz and what the real threat were. Then again, it's shlock, and judging by the author's other works, I doubt that he initially intended this work to be ambiguously metaphysical. It's just the tiddies.

I wasn't exactly sure what to think of the characters at some point, they were conveniently thrown around for the story to progress, and the only established thing was that Kurono is a guy that doesn't back off. The others were just there to flaunt their muscles or breasts, also the big guns and other gizmos. It was kind of disappointing to see what was happening with some of the crucial characters after their reappearance (like Katou, or how some of them are literally just forgotten like the vampires).

All in all, it was a fun read, and despite the flaws, I can see how a lot of similar newer works draw their inspiration from Gantz.

Aug 27, 2020 1:32 PM

Mar 2017
Did Oku forget about the vampires? Lol, this ending was super rushed.
Sep 13, 2020 9:26 PM

Jan 2011
after reading many of the comments... i think people forgot that most of the vampires are dead, Izumi killed 3 of 4 bosses (only Hikawa survived) an we don't know if anyone besides Kill Bill an the black guy who didn't got to fight Izumi were left alive, the black balls stopped working when that advanced civilization decided that they were not going to help humans anymore so the objective of the remaining vampires (as an organization that opposed the Gantz team) ended there

as for the ending i didn't understand what happened to the alien mothership, i am guessing it did not crash on Earth but why did it exploded? or it didn't explode perhaps?

as for Tae, i liked her, she cared about Kurono an suffered the loss of her parents at a young age, saw an lived through some terrible stuff and she doesn't have any kind of superpower, she saved Kurono s live at some point an gave him meaning to his life when he used to hate humanity, why would i hate her? because she cries in the middle of a fucked up situation? that makes no sense to me
Sep 19, 2020 7:57 PM
Dec 2016
Finally i had time to read Gantz. Not gonna lie, what a hell of a ride, i enjoyed it alot until the very end. But since the appearence of the vampires it turned out a bit of a mess, so many weird choices.
0.So many chapters abt the vampires so you never hear from them again.
1.Izumi dead was kinda forced out
2.We found out Kei brother is a vampire and we get no development at all on that, he just turns out dead.
3.Yea, a completely mental illnesses daughter of a rich man is the mind behind Gantz, makes sense ofc.
4.Made Kei lose the memories so he dies and recovers them all again like its nothing ? Why did u even had the work to do that ? waste of chapters, his development was being wasted, thank god he got all back.
5.I don't have nothing against Tae, i found her very cute but there was such HUGE waste of panels with her crying left and right. And let's be honest, there is no way she would survive that long, author dragged alot,
6.Last arc was kinda off and very overwhelming
7.WHAT A ACTUALLY END IS THIS ? Fastest rush end i've ever seen, 1 page they are on space & next one they laying on the beach and everythings fine, i sure want them all alive BUT NOT THIS RUSHED
8.Cmon, atleast could give us an extra chapter showing us how the couples are doing
9.Maybe thats because i read it to fast but there are some "love you's" that went a bit to fast but maybe that makes sense ? When u are in a life or death situation your feelings may be more "intense" and so u sure can fall in love faster, thinking that way it sure makes it interesting. Thanks to that we found some great couples, (Reika and Tae sounded the more natural to me)

Well that's some problems from the top of my head i came up with, sure there are more things i complained abt. Even knowing all that i will give a 8/10, i sure had alot of fun reading it.
Sep 27, 2020 9:30 PM
Jul 2018
at the end, i felt a lot of relief. kurono is a true hero just like inuyashiki.
Sep 30, 2020 3:26 PM

Mar 2017
the ending is just relief

after everything that happened i thought every1 was gonna die or sum 4 certain

can t imagine how the ppl who read it for 13 years felt abt the ending tho but i read it all in 2 days so it s cool lol

i am left w a lot of questions but that s life ig
Nov 17, 2020 7:42 PM
Feb 2020
Let's be real. The ending is way too anti-climatic. It's evident that the mangaka isn't really fond of Gantz at that point. But I'd like to say something controversial about the series. The romance was really bad.

Tae is not that good. Because she was disappointing. She was supposed to be the stereotypes I liked, a.k.a. normal girl with earnest hopes and dreams, because I really hated cliche tropes like: "oh main character wins, end of story, fucks most beautiful character..." What really threw me off was the poor characterization of Tae. I argued with a lot of Tae fans, and their crappy arguments are always:

“Tae was supposed to be the normal person! She anchors Kei to his normal self! And she's the one with him most of the time... Reika and other characters are just cardboards......"

And that's one great move to shoot themselves in their feet. Tae have ample time to develop her own personality, and how we should've seen more of her: her background, how she had changed and adapted after Kei, how she'd respond to help Kei in his darkest times.... But, no. We didn't get that. What we got was a fax machine repeating multiple sentences like "Kei-chan, Tae-chan", and there's too much of an absence of normal dialogues to build up their relationship, it's just Kei suddenly becomes aware of her and begins to fall in love with her. And the lack of shared experiences and long conversations doesn't seem to affect their relationship at all. It's just there, and perfect. It's just another romantic plot line with another skin based on the similar cliche trope of a perfect romance with nothing that threatens their relationship despite cheating (w/ Reika), lack of trust (w/ each other due to Gantz), and loss of memories (Gantz erased their memories). Like...... What?

Kishimoto. I didn't really even cared about her that much from the beginning. She's more of a fanservice character. Both her and Reika were more of lust rather than falling in love, to be honest.

Truth be told, I was worried about Reika. Reika was supposed to be a stereotype that I hate. a.k.a. fanservice and "ultimate reward to protagonist.... ye!!!!!" But surprisingly I came to like her character, for some reason. There was no room for Reika's romance at start, her character was presented as having unhealthy relationships. It actually showed me how the people who are obsessive would act, a.k.a reviving her own Kei. Sure, this act really threw off a lot of people, but it actually put on a really brave act to present your "perfect stereotype waifu" as a character having abnormal obsessive qualities. After some times, she really did come to grow and love the Kei clone. Unfortunately as a large picture, she still did love him due to the protagonist completing an extravagant act of saving her from a life-death situation. Still not good.

Best romance from a manga I've seen is still Berserk, and Rurouni Kenshin. Have to start reading Vagabond and Shumatsu no Valkyrie instead.
Dec 24, 2020 8:38 PM
Jun 2019
BEST MANGA EVAAAAAAA! Even if the ending is kinda garbage and rushed I have to look at the journey as a whole. Many moments in this manga left me full of joy, jumping out of my bed cheering, sometimes frustrated and wanting to read one more chapter even if I was supposed to go sleep etc. It's a rollercoaster of feels and excitement and totally worth the read even if its ending was too abrupt
Jan 5, 2021 5:02 PM
Feb 2019
I just binged the whole thing. I liked the last arc. Infiltrating the alien ship and taking the war to them was awesome. I also didn't mind the ending. Its fucking GANTZ. What did you expect. Awesomeness through and through. As for the people bashing the last arc and ending... what the fuck were you expecting?
Jan 25, 2021 9:05 AM

Oct 2019
I didn't know the series before, except for the movie Gantz:O I watched on Netflix some years ago... I remembered the movie and decided to try the manga just because. I loved it!!!

I might be wrong of course, but I believe the hate I see here is mostly bandwagon. I don't really see the reason for so such reactions, other than it being a bit rushed and maybe "too happy" for Gantz.

In my opinion the ending was great overall! But I liked Tae pretty much from start and I was glad to see that the author didn't make her pass through so much just to end her up violently with the sole purpose of making Kurono mad - which in my opinion would be even more predictable then the actual occurrences of the manga, and more cliche too.

As a whole I'd easily give Gantz a 9/10. I really ended up liking most of the main characters and I really enjoyed Kurono's progression. I also quite enjoyed the author depiction of human being in general (like how he points hypocrisies and even malice), although sometimes I felt they were quite dumber then in real life given certain situations.

It also seems to me that Hiroya Oku enjoyed creating it and didn't hold back in drawing what he wanted about sex and violence, that for me is really important as I enjoy to see an artist making what he wishes to do rather than fearing people judgements and censoring his own work. Maybe it's the time it was created (2000 ~ 2013), cause nowadays I feel like most artistic creations in the medium doesn't take such liberties.

I absolutely loved it!

Would watch the anime, but I didn't like some changes I read about, specially about Kurono's characters.
Sep 8, 2021 9:32 PM
Oct 2020
how did you guys feel about this chapter and the ending in general? I would love to hear your thoughts and theories
Sep 16, 2021 2:38 PM
Aug 2020
I liked anime ending more. They shouldve adapted till the last fight with that god of war giant, instead they shouldve killed him in the previous arc and after that they couldve went with anime original styled ending.

Both MCs conditions should've been ambiguous like that one on the anime.

Many characters unexplored, Akira? What about the vampire guys? Whats their story?

Sure they kinda explained about Gantz but still that was not enough! Who were that 'God' thingy?? What about psychic abilities? What about their explanation?
Oct 6, 2021 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
This comment section is ovverreacting so hard lmao the ending wasnt that bad
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 124 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jan 10, 2012

5 by Itami98 »»
Aug 22, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 121 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jan 10, 2012

8 by Itami98 »»
Aug 22, 4:36 PM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 382 Discussion ( 1 2 )

skualninja - Jun 5, 2013

70 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Aug 15, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 377 Discussion

Zhou - Feb 13, 2013

44 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Aug 15, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 373 Discussion

PirateKingz - Nov 6, 2012

35 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Aug 15, 2:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.