Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Feb 11, 2014 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Oooo so Tada used to know Linda :O
Feb 23, 2014 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
As I thought, Linda knew the past Banri. In the first episode, she gave him a weird look before approching him.

Man, Kaga can really explode sometime. She was so rude with Chinami.
It was really pathetic when she tried to convince him with picture and nostalgy. I cringed a bit :P

I didn't expect a confession so soon, caught by surprise.

I guess that next episode, Banri will get conflicted by his old self. Also, I'm pretty sure that Linda have feeling for him, they seemed really close on those pics.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 25, 2014 5:11 PM

Mar 2013
Shit just got real. The dude confessed in episode 4!
Mar 8, 2014 1:48 PM

Jan 2012
This anime is following every romance cliche so far,it reminds me of good ending the manga
I knew when he was gonna recover his memories there was gonna be some ex gf childhoodfriend whatever
and later on when they're gonna be together that blue haired guy who rejected koko is gonna want her back
the nana reference was funny
Mar 26, 2014 8:07 PM
Feb 2009
oh wtf linda senpai in the ppictures
Mar 29, 2014 8:01 AM

Feb 2012
NANA!!!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2014 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
Oh man.. I see a love triangle coming which I'm not a really fan of, but it might be different in this series as in well thought through. Anyway, 2D-kun ftw :)
Mar 31, 2014 5:31 AM

May 2012
I thought Linda seemed to have a closer connection already, that ending made it even better and well I wonder what he'll do now that he did confess to Koko and what not.

Pretty interesting character development! I wonder how Mitsuo will react :p

Nana reference all the way <3
Apr 24, 2014 6:05 PM
Feb 2013
NANA!!!! <3
Apr 26, 2014 1:30 AM

Jan 2008
Wow really no comments on the "I like you, Kaga" like nothing really but okay hopefully the do have something happen in the next episode though I havent even seen Nana and I got the ref though but it was funny though
May 25, 2014 10:09 PM

Sep 2011
Well that was to be expected. xD
Jun 25, 2014 8:23 AM

Jan 2012
lolwut at random confession

lol @ nana (sry your anime was too damn boring to finish)

called it on linda knowing banri before

want to cheer for linda x banri but it's pretty much next to impossible because we all know who the heroine is.. not to mention the OP song..

gonna keep getting my hopes up though...
Jul 4, 2014 4:37 AM
May 2012
What the fuck are you doing in this Anime, Nana?? ahahaha.
I am glad that Mitsuo finally rejected Kouko. He likes Chinami.....well, Chinami is pretty cute :3
Kouko acted like a bitch scaring Chinami like that, but at least she knows that what she did is wrong.
Banri confessed to Kouko, but it didn't have any impact on me.

flaxman85 said:
lolwut at random confession

lol @ nana (sry your anime was too damn boring to finish)

called it on linda knowing banri before

want to cheer for linda x banri but it's pretty much next to impossible because we all know who the heroine is.. not to mention the OP song..

gonna keep getting my hopes up though...

I told ya!! Linda is Banri's girlfriend kyaa~
Jul 10, 2014 9:26 AM

Oct 2012
Nana?
Nana from Nana??? xD

Dat confession

Wah... Shocking truth!! (Shogeki na Jijitsu!)
Thus, two teams are created..
Team Linda & Team Kouko
This is not Nisekoi.. I understand it very well xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 16, 2014 9:09 PM

Mar 2014
Youth ... problems .
I admit , that was pretty harsh of koko ... she didn't have to go that far .
but looks like she realize it .. baka ..
Awa dance .. kinda going robotic .
Looks like mitsuo gonna do the rejection now .
The Settlement is on !!
Oh man.. the resolution .. was a flat-out rejection .
Nana ... I think I seen her somewhere .. Oh.. the anime NANA !!
Koko falling apart ... CUTE !!
Reconciliation and Confession !!
This will be really interesting now ... Photos facts !!!
Pretty great Episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 6:20 AM

Mar 2014
Still think Koko's a spoiled bitch. Well, she has at least realized how stupid she is.

Linda knows Banri? Didn't see that coming at all
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 14, 2014 7:53 AM

Jul 2013
Here comes the plot twist. Though I kinda knew it was coming.
Oct 31, 2014 10:43 PM

Jul 2014
Wow. Confession? Episode 4? I like where this series is going. I wonder why I didn't pick this up when it was airing...
Nov 2, 2014 12:28 PM

Jan 2012
When I saw Nana, it blew my mind. I liked it a lot!!
hadassawpNov 6, 2014 12:52 PM

"El Psy Congroo"
Nov 16, 2014 9:31 PM

Sep 2014
Kouko is insane

And Tada is getting lead along like a little puppy dog. I just can't see this romance working out.
Dec 1, 2014 8:03 AM

Jun 2014
Koko is so rude, she is living in her own little world.

Dec 17, 2014 10:29 PM

Feb 2013
Geez, I never expected that out of Koko. No wonder Mitsuo didn't like her. I'd say he's justified. I felt bad for Chinami there.

"I'm falling apart!" "Don't screw with me!" That was great! Let it all out!

So Tada knew Linda from a high school. Things are gong to get complicated.
Jan 23, 2015 11:06 AM

May 2014
I was expecting Mitsuo to let it all out but he didn't. I guess this shows how unimportant Koko was for him.

So Linda and Banri are old friends or something. Damn, I did I watched a review before starting the anime?? I'm not surprised about what's going on @~@
Feb 7, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2014
So that's why Linda seemed so close to him. I wonder what's going to happen :D
Mar 12, 2015 2:19 PM

Oct 2014
Yet another awesome episode, damn I want Koko and Tada to become a couple like now!!
Wonder what he'll do about Linda now though..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2015 6:04 AM
Aug 2013
Wheres hachiko ;_;
Apr 6, 2015 10:18 AM

Dec 2013
that Nana reference lol
Apr 6, 2015 3:00 PM
Feb 2015
Oh snap, I sence a love trangle. So banri confessed to koko but Linda might still have feeling for him even though he doesn't remember her... Not things are gonna get interesting.... I like that.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Apr 22, 2015 10:48 PM

Sep 2014
HAHAHAHA, what is NANA doing in this anime?
May 1, 2015 8:21 AM

Mar 2015
Wow... that episode so very dramatic! since Kaga is repeatedly to speak the past memories that they have been bonding together with Yana, and now Yana is sick of with Kaga, that she was really obsessed with him. So Yana start to break up with Kaga to move on in new lovelife trying to love with Oka. So after that Kaga wants to die herself, then how many times she sorry to Tada and what's the point then? After that, A girl named NANA she gives a rock concert ticket to Kaga that NANA hears to Kaga she wants to die, like WHAT? Then Kaga and Tada they are arrived at the rock concert, going inside at the concert everything is rock music, so Kaga is getting wild and crazy for herself shouting that she hates Yana and freaks out everything. After the concert, Kaga and Tada went back the dorm of Tada, and Kaga cried again thinking of Yana, and Tada is wondering of his memories. After that Kaga will leave for a while to get her bag on the locker which is left on the concert, So Tada will go home first in a while to think of his memories back, He kept the high school year book then he browses something and flip on the next pages there was a dropped of photos, looking his photos in high-school, He was very shocked in the picture couple of Tada and Linda, and finally Tada remembers back of Linda, which he met Linda on the joining of clubs. WOW THIS COULD BE VERY TRAGEDY STORY EVER o-o
May 4, 2015 6:37 PM

Jun 2014
Koko accepts Mitsuos breakup; Banri confesses to Koko; and we learn Linda was actually Banris HS friend but he doesnt remember; all in 1 episode. things are moving a lot faster than i expected.
Sep 30, 2015 7:43 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

It's surprising how Kaga does a 180 after how she wanted to be nice and not bothersome to Mitsuo this time around :O

Though Mitsuo seems to be into loli :P

Feel sorry for Kaga, but it is her fault tbh. I've been through what she did and i regret it.

Lol that NaNa reference. Wish Romi Park did her voiced for perfection!!

Kaga went crazy!!! Still surprise Tada confessed out of nowhere.

Though if Linda were his childhood friend or someone. I wonder what will happen now with his feelings to Kaga?! :|

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 17, 2015 12:54 PM

Jul 2013
Koko went crazy at the start, you can see why Mitsuo doesn't like her from how possessive she is towards him.

The concert, I don't think she wanted her to get up on stage lol.

I knew Banri loved Koko, awww :3
Mar 14, 2016 3:57 PM

Apr 2014
Normally, you don't expect a confession so early. But it was in a certain way interesting to watch it. Koukos reaction? She was a little bit schocked, and then, she texted him. I ask myself, if she is really aware of his confession?

But I like the progress so far and the story. It's the first Seinen peice I watch and I like it that, so far, the anime is more mature in a certain way than probably high school love. I like this. ;)

Another member on page 1 of this discussion mentioned it already, it's the same opinion.

I can't wait to see the romance developping and how this confession will have a impact (or not). This anime has quite something catching.
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Jun 7, 2016 3:54 AM

Jul 2008
Boy Koko turned into a real bitch with Oka...I get why Mitsuo wanted to break it off.

And Linda...of course she was Tada's girlfriend....love triangle hijinks are coming.
Jun 29, 2016 5:14 PM

Sep 2014
Kill me now if a love triangle is coming.

Koko is pretty damn annoying. Glad Mitsuo finally told her to fk off.

The thing with Linda was pretty obvious.
Oct 16, 2017 8:53 PM

Jan 2010
Me: "Oh, hi Nana."
Girl: "I'm NANA."
Me: "What. Wait, I was joking, I haven't even watched your show yet!"

Anyways, so far, this anime has been pretty strange. As in, it's surprisingly mean spirited at some points, suddenly dramatic in others, and attempts to deviate from certain cliches by walking into lots of awkward territory. Though, the thing that throws me off the most is Koko, which is appropriate since so far, she seems to be the focus of the story, thus a lot of the beginning episodes revolved around her. It seems the anime is trying to have her seem mean and unreasonable, but then suddenly offset it with cutesy and apologetic scenes, as if the latter makes the emotions of the former seem endearing or tragic. It's interesting to see Koko's actions being discussed, but I'm not sure if it justifies the action itself. She's aware enough to know that she gets hostile and protective over Mitsuo, but not enough that she can at least not do things that directly angers him. Perhaps one could say that she's dense in a really specific way, but I dunno. It just feels awkwardly handled.
Dec 7, 2017 5:48 PM

Jul 2009
Uhhh, WTF is up with the pacing this episode?! O_O They skip Festival club weekend AND the club activities then at the end Banri randomly goes home?! What the heck lol :( Kouko talking smack to Chinami was super hard to watch, man she was really harsh. I didn't expect Mitsuo to actually want to date the latter seriously. Then we've got the coffee shop scene which, ouch, sucked for Kouko, but at least she realized she never thought about Mitsuo either. Nana and the concert, lol XD I wasn't expecting Banri to confess to her either, well at least it won't be drawn out like every other romance :P Plus he goes home and finally realizes he's known Linda all this time eh ... must have been hard for her when he had no recollection of her :(
Apr 7, 2018 3:55 AM

Apr 2013
Okay... it's one thing to tell someone to fuck off and keep her hands of your boyfriend. It's another thing though to get violent and step on her foot without any aggression from her side, not cool Kouko...
I enjoyed Mitsuo just telling her straight away to get real and just walk off like that. Rinda being the childhood friend was no surprise, since he has amnesia someone basically had to fill in that role. Not like that is good writing though, so far a mostly generic show which includes some scene that leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Sep 20, 2018 3:28 PM

May 2016
Wow that was intense,Nana is strong everywhere <3
Linda is her girlfriend that would cause some drama.
Nov 3, 2018 9:00 PM

May 2013
Oh my gosssshhhhhh! My plausible ship was ALREADY a ship in the past! Who knew???? lol. Aw, then that's very sweet of Linda looking out for her bf with amnesia in college TT___TT

Koko needs to realize that her love for Mitsuo turns her into something sour :( It brings out the worst in her. But I love how Tada is the one who's there to see her fall apart and rebuilding herself again.

This anime is lookin' better and better in my eyes :D
Mar 7, 2019 4:55 AM

Feb 2018
Finally Tada Banri expressed his feelings to Kaga, BTW after hearing four times the closing themes they presented were very good.
Jun 29, 2019 7:43 PM

Jul 2014
In Golden Time episode 4, a punk rocker named Nana is introduced. This is a subtle nod to the anime and manga series Nana, in which one of the main characters is a punk rocker. Said punk rocker's name is also Nana, which itself is a subtle nod to the series's title.
Jul 16, 2019 7:42 AM

Jan 2018
there's too many foreshadowing hereeeeeeeeeeeee
Apr 29, 2020 6:35 PM

Apr 2012
I'm not a fan of confessions while on the "rebound" simply because it's too opportunistic and underhanded however given the unassuming naive personality of the guy I'm gonna let it pass. It wasn't as if he was laying in wait to pounce at the situation; it just slipped out of his mouth. If he had time to think about it, he would probably realize it was "too soon." Well what's done is done... the cat's out of the bag.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 19, 2020 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
I hate Kouko so, so much. My main drive behind watching this is seeing when karma finally catches up with her but unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen given how they keeping trying to make me feel sad for her.
Oct 2, 2020 2:48 AM

Jan 2020
I didn't like this episode's Kouko that much. She kind of seemed bland. Seeing her get rejected by Mitsuo was really sad, though.

So, Linda IS related to Banri. There's a huge possibility that she was his girlfriend.
Dec 19, 2020 6:15 AM

Feb 2012
I'm enjoying this so far. It's fluffy in a good way. And it's great to have a romance in which people actually talk about their feelings, too often the only drama in romances comes from people being unable to confess. Also liked that bit about fear of rejection meaning that in a way you're rejecting yourself. It may not be the profoundest realization, yet it's one that even confident people must remind themselves of sometimes.

Good that Kouko realized this early on that she was just trying to force another person to be a part of her fantasy, maybe now she can grow to love while still having an independent identity.

Loved the Nana reference <3
Mar 3, 2021 1:02 PM
Oct 2019
this girl is a damn lunatic. is that finally over? was this the last episode of that? was that her officially hitting rock bottom and turning the corner? because i can't take it. i won't watch this show if she's still like that

how had this guy never looked through his yearbook once after the accident to help him with his memories? *eyeroll* but linda, ok...
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.