Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 4, 2012 1:53 PM

Jan 2012
Anime_Name said:
Have you figured out if Gon's mother is alive yet?

This is my answer....... No where does it say she is dead in the manga.

Anime_Name said:
The issue is I'm not trying to prove it right. At best I am trying to make a case for a differing of opinions on the changes or worst I'm pointing out how changes are mandatory AND accepted as a must for adaptations. Statements like "Deviating from the manga or making changes isn't good for a series that may be long term. " show why it's a good thing anime is made by people that aren't as blindly idealistic as you.

The thing is you can't prove it right. That the whole problem. Your not giving me any facts what so ever. All your doing is avoiding the whole situation.

My whole arguement: The 1999 has her dead. Mito is related to Ging not the mother.

Yours : Anime's are boring if they don't deviate from the manga. Anime's that follow the manga suck. Your ideas of storytelling are the worst ever!
Jul 5, 2012 2:43 PM
Feb 2012
Monad said:
mrsticky005 said:
Monad said:
Wow! Kind of lady to that whole debate and i have to say is not so good discussing manga stuff here but anyway all i have to say is that noonealive and whoever the other guy was, you guys needs to check your logic circuits because they are obviously flawed.
The guy says that a woman not appearing in the manga being presented already dead is not a disparity and it absolutely right. It's a very simple thing. If she never appears as alive then the anime was just fine. Quite clear and simple.
I can't believe the guy even had the patience to debate with such people like yourselfs that can't even accept common logic.

Actually I think you are the one with the flawed "logic circuits".

If the 1999 anime said that Gon's mom is dead (I don't remember if it did or not) then that IS a great difference than the manga where we don't know if she is dead or not.

There is a HUGE difference between

1. Knowing someone is dead
and
2. Not knowing if someone is dead.

With 1 there is 0% chance that someone is alive
with 2 there is 50% chance that someone is alive.

Why 50%?
Because either they ARE alive or they are DEAD. 50/50.

50% chance of being alive or 0%.

Sounds like a rather big difference to me.

It doesn't matter if she appears in the manga or not. She was mentioned and she was NOT mentioned as dead. At best we can say Gon THINKS she is dead. Though Gon isn't a reliable source. Not even Mito knows what happened to Gon's mom.

I dunno if she will appear in the manga or not. But let's say she never does.
That STILL doesn't mean she is dead UNLESS it is specifically stated as so
or there is a situation in which it would make more sense to think she is dead.

For instance of Ging says

"Your mom's house was nuked. There were no survivors."

Then it makes more sense to think she's dead.

But since we have nothing like that we basically have no clue as to her status.

Are you an idiot? Big difference my ass. No if she's never mentioned being alive in the manga and continues to be ignored then NO it plays no fucking difference whatsoever. Since the basic story doesn't really change at all then the only big difference is in your obsessed silly minds that think manga's are like the holy book of the universe and every panel and word should be exactly the same.
Even if she's alive it doesn't matter if she plays no role whatsoever in the development of the story. THAT''S HOW STORIES WORK!!! Get it already!

You really shouldn't insult people when you can't even grasp simple concepts.

I never said that the manga mentions her alive. I said that according to the
manga we DON'T KNOW if Gon's mom is alive or not. THAT IS A HUGE FUCKING
DIFFERENCE between actually KNOWING she is dead which is what the 1999
anime had decided to do. If you don't think so then YOU are the idiot.

It's like this.

Imagine YOUR mom has gone missing.

Don't you think that there would be a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE between

"We know your mother is dead."

and

"We don't know if your mother is dead or alive."

OF COURSE THERE FUCKING IS.
THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED MISSING PERSONS AND NOT DEAD PEOPLE.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THE 1999 SERIES SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE MANGA MORE CLOSELY OR NOT ON THIS POINT THE POINT IS THAT IT DIDN'T FOLLOW THE MANGA ON THIS POINT. WHETHER THAT FUCKING MATTERS IS UP TO YOU BUT YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S THE SAME THING WHEN IT'S NOT THE SAME DAMN THING. KNOWING AND NOT KNOWING ARE TOO DIFFERENT THINGS.

if you're gonna call me an idiot at least have a halfway decent argument.
Jul 5, 2012 2:49 PM
Feb 2012
AmberFebruary said:
Monad said:
Since the basic story doesn't really change at all then the only big difference is in your obsessed silly minds that think manga's are like the holy book of the universe and every panel and word should be exactly the same.

because that's how "stupid", "ambitious", and "ignorant" fans nowadays that even the most "faithful" of the so called "adaptations" can't get through to their fucking "i'm-a-solid-fan-of-the-original-material-so-this-thing-should-be-made-to-please-me" thinking

What is so damn wrong about wanting a "Hunter x Hunter anime" to be as close as possible to the original "Hunter x Hunter manga"?
Jul 5, 2012 3:00 PM
Feb 2012
Mikasa said:
Mito was gon's mom's sister in the 1999 version too. So yeah it is a shit load of
Plotholes

To be fair the 2011 has plot holes too. Namely Kite.

However the difference

2011 plot holes can always be retconned. Hey, I don't like it anymore than you do. I wanted Kite in the beginning but I suppose that's how the cookie crumbles.
Hopefully though they can fix this big difference or make up for it somehow.

The 1999 plot holes CAN'T be fixed. They CAN'T be fixed because the 1999 series is done with. It's over. It's finished. There won't ever be a Nippon Animation of The Chimera Ant Arc. The 1999 series (including OVAs) ends at Greed Island.

I do not think the 2011 is a perfect adaptation. I think there is stuff the 1999 series did better like Hisoka's hysterical attitude while killing examinees (it still wasn't as brutal and violent as the manga) and Killua vs Jonas (though I personally think Jonas design is a LOT cooler in the Madhouse version. Which makes it a shame that they had to change it due to censorship.)
Jul 5, 2012 7:52 PM

Aug 2011
I agree with mrsticky's posts regarding Gon's mom. Making up things like that will only put the adaptation in a bad light when things get proven otherwise and besides, who knows? if she is indeed alive and Togashi decides to reveal her she could be playing an important role in a mere few chapters if he desires.
Jul 6, 2012 2:24 AM
Feb 2012
Terumi said:
I agree with mrsticky's posts regarding Gon's mom. Making up things like that will only put the adaptation in a bad light when things get proven otherwise and besides, who knows? if she is indeed alive and Togashi decides to reveal her she could be playing an important role in a mere few chapters if he desires.

Even if Togashi never mentions her again we STILL wouldn't know if Gon's mom is alive or dead. Her status is a mystery. Which is the whole point. We are supposed to wonder. If she is alive then what is she doing? And if she is dead how did she die? Which is it?

This is leagues different from if Togashi said

"Gon's mom died in a car crash."

There's zero mystery there. Is Gon's mom alive? No. How did she die? Car Crash.
See how we have the answers there already. there's no mystery. No interest.

and Togashi doesn't have to address this plot point. He could simply be doing this as a sort of "Zuko's mom" ordeal where the audience is teased about it but never really gets to figure out what actually happened.

Here's how it goes

In Chapter 1 we see Gon lives with Mito and a Grandmother type.
One might presume at first that Mito is Gon's mom. After all usually
a person is raised by a mother and a father. But instead of seeing
the father we just get a picture of him and Mito wondering how
Gon found how his father was a Hunter. So it becomes clear
that Gon's father is dare I say "out of the picture."
So what happened to Gon's father? Did he die? Did he and Mito
divorce? And just what the hell is a "Hunter" anyways?
Then we hear Gon think back. He calls Mito "Aunt Mito"
So then Mito is NOT Gon's mom but rather his Aunt.
So why is Gon living with his Aunt? Is it his maternal or paternal Aunt?
And what happened to his mom? We get the flashback.
Kite asks the question we're all wondering "Where the hell is Gon's dad?"
Gon's answer is that they died in an accident (Gon says they're gone
in some kind of accident but this seems more of an euphemism for dead)
But we soon find out this isn't true because Ging, Gon's father is
Kite's teacher. Kite is a Hunter just like Gon's father, Ging.
We now know Ging is still alive. But we are unsure about the mom.
Kite makes no mention of her. We have to wonder because if Gon
could have been wrong about his father being dead then there's
a good chance he could be wrong about his mom being dead.
Later during Whale Island arc, Killua asks about Gon's mom.
Gon presumes she is dead. But he has no actual reason for thinking so.
In fact I would say that Gon has decided that his biological mom is
dead so that he could consider Mito to be his "real" mom.
In other words, Mito is more of a mom to Gon than his biological mom.
Later when Gon is talking to Mito about Ging we find out that it
was actually Mito's parents who died in an accident. Ging actually
returned one day with Gon but for some reason the mom was
missing. Did she die? Did Ging divorce her? What happened?
Whatever it was even Mito didn't know. And naturally neither does
Gon. Then we get the tape. Ging is about to say something
about Gon's mom. What will he say? Does Ging know if she
is alive or not? But then Gon stops the tape. Why?
Because Gon doesn't want to know if his biological mom is
alive or dead. Again to him, Mito is his real mom (who we
find out during their conversation is Gon's first cousin once
removed and first cousins with Ging)

But why does Gon not want to know? Wouldn't it be better to just know and put his mind at ease? My theory for WHY Gon wants to leave the question of whether or not his biological mom is alive or dead is that because if Gon found out that his mom was alive then he would be wondering why she doesn't see him. Is it because she can't or because she won't. And if his mom is alive then can he continue to call Mito his mom? As much as Gon wants her to be his mom the facts are the facts. If Gon knew his biological mom was alive it would be harder for him to live in denial.
On the other hand if Gon's mom is dead and Gon knows that for a fact then
I think there would be something a bit uneasy for Gon about that. Gon would wonder how she died and if the same thing could happen to say Mito for example.
If Gon could lose one mom he can always lose another. And while Gon thinks his mom is dead he has a bit of a security blanket in not knowing how she died if she died at all. Gon can think she died peacefully. But this might not be the case. Or if Gon resents her he can think she died well not peacefully. It's really all up to Gon. But if Gon knows the truth then he has to deal with it. He can't change what is.

So the thing is with Gon's mom, is that I think it says a lot about Gon's character.
But it is a potential storyline as well. If Gon does find out it would be interesting
to see 1st what happened and why and 2 how Gon would respond.
Jul 10, 2012 9:30 PM

Jan 2012
intense fight. i love the pacing of this version better.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 11, 2012 5:54 AM

Oct 2009
Now thats the stuff! Epic!
Best ep so far :D First time i am really loving the remake :D
Jul 23, 2012 12:49 PM

Jun 2009
I laughed hard at the "schwing" when Hisoka got excited. The fight is looking mighty epic so far, just as I remember.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 23, 2012 1:05 PM

Mar 2012
mrsticky005 said:
Mikasa said:
Mito was gon's mom's sister in the 1999 version too. So yeah it is a shit load of
Plotholes

However the difference

2011 plot holes can always be retconned. Hey, I don't like it anymore than you do. I wanted Kite in the beginning but I suppose that's how the cookie crumbles.

The 1999 plot holes CAN'T be fixed. They CAN'T be fixed because the 1999 series is done with. It's over. It's finished. There won't ever be a Nippon Animation of The Chimera Ant Arc. The 1999 series (including OVAs) ends at Greed Island.

I do not think the 2011 is a perfect adaptation. I think there is stuff the 1999 series did better like Hisoka's hysterical attitude while killing examinees (it still wasn't as brutal and violent as the manga) and Killua vs Jonas (though I personally think Jonas design is a LOT cooler in the Madhouse version. Which makes it a shame that they had to change it due to censorship.)

Not showing something early and postponing it isn't a plothole. I don't see how Kite is a plothole
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2012 1:21 PM
Oct 2011
Mikasa said:
mrsticky005 said:
Mikasa said:
Plotholes

However the difference

Not showing something early and postponing it isn't a plothole. I don't see how Kite is a plothole
Not to mention Kaito was from the beginning a flash-back to when Gon was 10 years old, so MH only took that flashback and will put it where Kaito plays a more important part to the plot, and moving this flash-back to a more suitable place won't affect the over-all plot in the 5 arcs before CA arc. Anyway it'll be mentioned eventually if this adaptation continued past GI and started with CA arc, and it probably will.
Candor123Jul 23, 2012 1:26 PM
Jul 23, 2012 2:04 PM

Mar 2012
Candor said:
Mikasa said:
mrsticky005 said:
Mikasa said:
Plotholes

However the difference

Not to mention Kaito was from the beginning a flash-back to when Gon was 10 years old, so MH only took that flashback and will put it where Kaito plays a more important part to the plot, and moving this flash-back to a more suitable place won't affect the over-all plot in the 5 arcs before CA arc. Anyway it'll be mentioned eventually if this adaptation continued past GI and started with CA arc, and it probably will.

Yea I know

PS: Your comment is the 4000th in the HxH section :P
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2012 2:19 PM

Jan 2012
I don't see the Kite thing as a plothole yet becuase he's in the intro. So I know they haven't forgotten about his character. They have to show Kite if they want to progress with the story properly. So i have no worries. .lol
Jul 27, 2012 7:04 AM

Jan 2010
MadHouse is great studio !
Awesome fight +___+
Aug 7, 2012 12:34 PM

Dec 2008
omgitselo said:
Hisoka and his shining crotch!

Great episode
5/5
^_~
Aug 8, 2012 11:56 AM

Aug 2010
EPIC!

Fight between Hisoka and Gon was done marvelously.
Aug 9, 2012 7:25 PM
Aug 2012
Holy fuck. Really impressed with the animations, the intensity, choreography of this episodes fight. Probably on of the best fight scenes I've seen so far.

This is what is missing in most animes, at least the ones I've watched. Can anybody recommend an anime with fight scenes similar to the one in this episode? :)
Aug 9, 2012 7:35 PM

Mar 2012
youngreezy said:
Holy fuck. Really impressed with the animations, the intensity, choreography of this episodes fight. Probably on of the best fight scenes I've seen so far.

This is what is missing in most animes, at least the ones I've watched. Can anybody recommend an anime with fight scenes similar to the one in this episode? :)

Fate/Zero has god-like animation but not-so-good choreography which is slow and not continuous

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children is a CGI movie that has the absolute best fights in any media xD Top 7 fights in the world come from that film. Go watch it! :P
End Zionazism
Aug 10, 2012 4:15 AM
Feb 2010
Mikasa said:
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children is a CGI movie that has the absolute best fights in any media xD Top 7 fights in the world come from that film. Go watch it! :P

Without the game the effect of that movie is gone. So only if played the game or if familiar with it, I second this.

@ Youngreezy,

Gintama has some epic fights in the serious arcs.
Chimera_AntAug 10, 2012 4:26 AM
Aug 10, 2012 5:30 AM

Mar 2012
eucalyptustree16 said:
Mikasa said:

Without the game the effect of that movie is gone. So only if played the game or if familiar with it, I second this.

@ Youngreezy,

I watched it having no idea what Final Fantasy as a whole is, I thought it was a series of movies, spent quite a time looking for movies 1-6 lol
Story's nothing special but action scenes don't need any prior knowledge to look badass :P
End Zionazism
Aug 10, 2012 6:16 AM
Feb 2010
Mikasa said:
I watched it having no idea what Final Fantasy as a whole is, I thought it was a series of movies, spent quite a time looking for movies 1-6 lol
Story's nothing special but action scenes don't need any prior knowledge to look badass :P

That´s true, but for me the fights are much more fun because I think Cloud and Sephiroth are both a real boss. :P
Aug 10, 2012 9:35 AM
Aug 2012
eucalyptustree16 said:
Mikasa said:

@ Youngreezy,

Thanks! I will add it to my "plan-to-watch" list.
Aug 15, 2012 4:26 PM
Mar 2012
6/5 epic fight its one of the most epic fights you can see out there and he complete the hunter exam 2 awesome
epic punch from gon 2 hisoka face
Aug 19, 2012 12:14 AM

Mar 2009
HOLY SHIT THIS EPISODE.

I had heard how good episode 35 was prior to watching it, but, man, it exceeded my expectations in every way. Madhouse totally outdid themselves and absolutely destroyed the fight in the '99 version. Even the entrance was amazing.

I loved how the music kept dropping in and out, especially at the end when Gon lands the punch. The music at the beginning of the fight added to the atmosphere as well. A little scary even. Great sound direction. Just perfect direction in general.

Easily one of the most dynamic fights I've seen in anime. Up there with Moribito and Sword of the Stranger's final fight, I'd say.

Aug 19, 2012 11:27 AM

Apr 2009
Holy shit, the level of animation during that fight sequence. Not a single dull moment in this episode, even the introducion to nen types was thorough and informative yet entertaining and simple. Also, Hisoka's must be among the most lovable murderous pedo-freaks ever :p
Oct 27, 2012 11:05 AM
Aug 2011
lmao Hisoka! I'm pretty sure you should be in jail now with all those pedo tendencies.

btw, ~*~DAT NAKED ASS~*~ all over my screen.

Madhouse you've done well.
The part where Hisoka got punched and then everything turned silent for a few seconds was stunning.
Jan 9, 2013 3:14 PM
Jul 2012
Hisoka... so being a hunter prevents you from going to jail for being a pedophile :o
Jan 19, 2013 4:26 AM

Oct 2012
That was an intense fight! i like

Jan 22, 2013 11:11 PM

Nov 2010
just bumped this series up to a 9. really impressed with the fight animation.
Feb 8, 2013 1:39 PM
Sep 2011
Definetely amazed. This show makes clear the fact that can climb up to a 9 if they continue on this epic path.
Mar 11, 2013 7:20 AM

Oct 2011
The animation was so good, It has been a long time since I've seen such a well made fight scene.
Gonna watch the next episode right now :D
Mar 11, 2013 10:10 AM

Apr 2011
OMFG this episode was so epic and the animation was epicness. Gon is a boss nuff said and next time he will show Razor is a boss.
Mar 28, 2013 9:26 AM

Sep 2008
Awesome episode. Excellent animation.

Hisoka for president.
Jun 5, 2013 2:39 AM

May 2012
Awesome fight! And Gon is really cute when he got mad when Hisoka said that he have not moved from where he is standing yet.

That Stone Flip too! No wonder Hisoka is turned on. Haha.

Oh, kudos to Madhouse. The animation is epic.
Jun 8, 2013 10:05 PM

Nov 2011
Lmao, Hisoka was turned on by that. I swear, this guy...
Jun 22, 2013 8:02 AM

Nov 2012
LOL i don't recall seeing that boner in the 90's version. Great animation.
Jun 24, 2013 8:42 PM

Dec 2012
I loved this episode.
The Nen part was great, and that ending was awesome. super fight *.*
Jul 13, 2013 6:51 PM

May 2011
Dat crotch shot. Epically lulzy! But damn, had a blast seeing Gon get a hit in on Hisoka. The entirety of that fight was very well animated too.
Jul 28, 2013 12:22 AM
Jul 2012
Best episode in this arc ever!
The fight was well done that it will fit perfectly on making Amv on this one.One problem is I don`t want either men lose. They are so awesome that it is hard to deal with, but I will like it either way.
Lol, Hisoka is very pedo on this one.
I like when the master mentions Kurapika and Leriao doing their exams
5/5
Aug 1, 2013 5:30 AM

Dec 2012
So Wing is a secret examiner, it makes sense why they didn't teach Nen in the initial exam though.

DAMN DAMN DAMN, I don't know the words to express how intense and awesome this fight is, the animation and flow is top notch and I miss seeing these kinds of fights in anime. I was dying of laughter though when Hisoka started putting on his pedo faces, especially this part -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Aug 18, 2013 12:15 AM

Apr 2010
ahh boo, i was expecting Gon to pull out Hisoka's tag and flick it at him, saying "here's your damn tag back"

best fight since the show started, by far
Aug 20, 2013 10:02 AM
May 2013
Holy cow!! This episode was epic! I love the last scene where Gon used a a flying piece of broken slab to hide, then BOOOM!! pops out and decks Hisoka in the face!!!
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yes the animation was amazing!
Dec 11, 2013 3:15 AM

Jan 2012
one of the best episodes in this series yet. so damn satisfying, and i have so much to say.

1) i love how well rounded and systematic nen is becoming. when it was first introduced i thought it was lacklustre because it was so vague that i couldnt get a handle on the mechanics of it. now i see its just the series letting it develop as the characters learn it; the whole water divination thing was really interesting and i cant wait to see their specialities develop

2) hisoka is gonna be the death with me. between calling hisoka while butt naked and making rape faces - between that, and his shining crotch of pedophilic glory, i was so horrified i started to giggle and actual admire the mangaka's balls for making such a ridiculously edgy character

3) that last fight was fuckin awesome, which everyones already said. what really cinched it for me, over even the animation, was the music and the carefully chosen lack of music at times. the tension really ratchets up, and the silences are golden. they were playing some really tense bgm which i havent heard before, and when i think about how shitty the soundtrack was during the first 20 eps, im impressed by the fact that i like their new crop now
Jan 1, 2014 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
oh I see... so those Nen training was the reason why the exam was not over yet.

"Don't look at me like that.. I'm getting turned on"... okay that was creepy as fuck.

epic battle
Jan 24, 2014 5:15 PM
Apr 2011
Wow, this is my favorite episode thus far. Just the action sequence makes this episode a 5/5.

It finally happened, Gon was able to hit Hisoka. Now we will see what the consequence of this will be.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Mar 15, 2014 2:01 AM

Dec 2013
You know what this means folks! Gon's a Hunter!!!

Ok, did I watch troll subs, or did Hisoka ACTUALLY say he was getting "turned on" by Gon while his crotch seemed to be practicing its own version of Nen??

anyway: pedophilia confirmed

This show is not so subtly going for the gay audience. Women are few and far between. The main character is a dude that wears short shorts. The first two nude scenes feature a dude. That second one was TOTALLY gratuitous btw!... I'm starting to see how girls feel watching shonen anime...

I hope we get to see more of Kurapikas training (a few minutes would be good enough for me)

Anyway BEST FIGHT YET!
DaydreamHeroMar 15, 2014 2:07 AM
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 15, 2014 2:06 AM

Jan 2014
Mar 30, 2014 4:27 PM
Oct 2009
They finally showed that he gets fkin hard not only from his expression! When they showed him naked when Gon called to arrange the match, I was sure that his dick was hard as fuck xD I'm sorry Gon but Hisoka is a beast <3 it's still to early for you to beat him :)

Apr 4, 2014 8:15 PM

Aug 2013
Haha... I love Hisoka... "Don't look at me like that... ooooh... I'm getting turned on" LOL

Seriously, he's a really awesome character... I don't see him as really evil at this point or anything... he's just doing his own thing... he is creepy though :D

Also, the final fight was absolutely beautiful... that animation was SO SMOOTH.
May 10, 2014 1:34 PM

Jan 2011
wtf Hisoka, anyways quite a good fight so far
i hope the girl keeps her mouth shut during the rest of it
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veradux - Nov 10, 2012

87 by BloodytrackerPT »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 146 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2014

337 by dspr »»
Yesterday, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 145 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2014

267 by dspr »»
Yesterday, 6:14 PM

» author of hunter x hunter reveals ending if he dies early

deg - Nov 20, 2023

25 by Feitan_exe »»
Yesterday, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 143 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2014

154 by dspr »»
Jun 23, 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.