Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2013 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I couldn't picture Koko as a nun this episode.

Baaaaaaaka. Hilarious episode. http://i.imgur.com/iRmCXgE.png
Dat tears though. I'm glad Banri is there to cheer Koko again. I liked Banri's dreams though. Those memories ;.;
Oct 31, 2013 12:54 PM

Jun 2012
FRIENDZONED!! Ouch
The Kouko/Banri moments this week were pretty fun
Oct 31, 2013 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder who else knew Banri?

Oct 31, 2013 1:08 PM

Apr 2013
Lol at Kouko trying to imitate the festival club's dancing.

The scene where Banri met Linda after sneaking out the hospital was nice. It was kind of sad that Banri was talking to Linda like she was a stranger because of his amnesia. Can't wait to see more of Banri's memories. This series is getting pretty interesting.
Oct 31, 2013 1:13 PM

Feb 2012
Not sure if this opening is a troll or the two of them will be together by the end of this series. Kouko trying to dance had me bursting out laughing. This whole thing with Linda is confusing the hell out of me and I'm so tempted to just read the manga.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Oct 31, 2013 1:35 PM
Oct 2013
I wish the snake scene wasn't skipped out on, but overall this episode was great.

Is the Linda and Banari scene filler or was that in the light novel?
Oct 31, 2013 1:36 PM

Jul 2013
I realy want to find the out the relation ship of linda and tada
Oct 31, 2013 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
I like how anime shows that part of himself he lost after the fall. In manga it was confusing and rather unclear. Although OP shows that Tada Banri and Koko will end up together, i can`t stop wondering what will happen if he will regain his memory.
Oct 31, 2013 1:39 PM

May 2013
Wow Koko dancing was so funny lol.
Oct 31, 2013 1:41 PM

Aug 2010
And another good ep.

Damn the scene where Banri went splat was brutal. All that blood O_O

Loved the way they showed Pre-amnesia Banri viewing Post-amnesia Banri.
And yep, the last words PreBanri said are really indicating they had a deeper relationship than just friends ^^

Ponytail Linda was soooo kawaii <3...The way she was hesitant while she was talking to him after he suddenly appeared in front of her was really cute. Linda is <3...I can't imagine how much she's hurting inside right now acting like she doesn't know him T_T

I found Kouko a bit annoying at the beginning creating a new facade of best friends just to try and forget everything that happened. Glad it didn't take much time until she apologized for being like that and going back to normal. One of the good things Kouko has is that she can admit her mistake quickly and try to fix it. That's a nice trait to have. And she's cute when apologizing and crying <3
Normal Kouko is the best. She doesn't need to put up any acts or anything.

Lol'd at how her and Mitsuo are treating each other now. It's like they're friends XD

I want More BanrixLinda past >_<...But really this will be tough. The drama of Banri ending up with Kouko while Linda is watching is gonna break my heart :(

I'm guessing she isn't telling him because of what he said in the hospital scene. That he can finally be free from the human relationships restricting him. Poor Linda :(
Barion-ZaraOct 31, 2013 1:46 PM
Oct 31, 2013 1:43 PM

Jul 2013
Didn't think we'd be seeing supernatural elements in this anime, interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2011
This is a really good build up episode. I like how the pre-memory loss Banri was incorporated in this episode; it's a pretty interesting storytelling technique. Linda drama is bound to be great.
Oct 31, 2013 2:00 PM
Jan 2013
Friend- zone? Well, that's just temporary.

Ok, so the old Banri is a spirit while the new Banri is a mindless hombre, is that even possible? Frankly even those spiritualistic freaks will find impossible, co'z it'll look like someone else is possessing Banri's body.

I wonder if it was Linda who ran-over Banri?

Hey, did anybody notice something about Koko? She was wearing a panty hose at one point and on the street scene she wasn't wearing it.
Baddie007Oct 31, 2013 2:10 PM
Oct 31, 2013 2:01 PM

Dec 2009
The anime has finally started having some great facial expressions~
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Oct 31, 2013 2:10 PM

Jul 2010
Even though i know Linda won't win, i still want her to.Do your best, Linda!
Oct 31, 2013 2:12 PM

Sep 2013
What a freaking weird perspective.

Sure I'll happily take the girly mirror *>.>*

Dat face I would be making it too :P http://imgur.com/bYhGZ1V

Oh Kaga your a riot and have absolutely no talent for dancing.

What a pathetic breakdown.

The ending creeped the shit out of me, the whole soul out of the body thing gives me the chills.
Oct 31, 2013 2:22 PM
Oct 2010
TBH being a former law student myself, I have no idea where they will get the time to be in a club lol. Not to mention this is some serious friendzone shit going on here.
GD1551Oct 31, 2013 2:25 PM
Oct 31, 2013 2:30 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty awesome. Interesting story telling technique with dead Banri there. Well, I think it's a story telling thing, watch it turns out it really is dead Banri's ghost. O_O

Loved how Kouko just went all crazy this episode too lol.

Btw, I feel like Linda and Banri weren't in a relationship, it feels more like they were almost at that point before amnesia happened. In my opinion anyway.
Oct 31, 2013 2:31 PM

May 2013
Friend zoned to the max. Though I imagine it was last long. I wonder whether Linda was his girlfriend or maybe just a childhood friend. Need to know why she isn't saying anything.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Oct 31, 2013 2:49 PM

Jan 2012
maybe linda is the one that ran him over with her bike?
Oct 31, 2013 3:06 PM

Nov 2010
I wonder if they had an intimate relationship in the past...
Oct 31, 2013 3:08 PM

Jul 2009
damn koko is one unstable woman LOL
Oct 31, 2013 3:10 PM

Nov 2010
This is like Riki from Little Busters going to college
Although I like Tada Banri more
That bridge was so wide and deserted, how the heck does one on scooter with lights on hit Banri?!?
Linda was on a scooter as well at the hospital, I wonder if she was the one running over him
The robot dance of Koko was hilarious
Oct 31, 2013 3:11 PM

Jul 2010
Friend-zoned so hard. I pity and understand you Banri.

Also, what the hell, there is a ghost involved? Wtf.

1lau said:
That bridge was so wide and deserted, how the heck does one on scooter with lights on hit Banri?!?

Maybe it wasn't Linda, I don't know but, I'm only sure that was on purpose.
Oct 31, 2013 3:56 PM

May 2012
kouko is always amusing..the twist is that linda is banri's long lost sister,. nanchatte!

Oct 31, 2013 4:04 PM

Aug 2012
Friendzoned to the max, she kept repeating the fact that he's a "friend", thought that was a little inconsiderate but I suppose that's part of Kaga's personality, she just doesn't realize how bad she can get.

Cant think what's up with Linda and Oka for that matter, I think I remember Mitsuo saying something didn't go well with her.
Oct 31, 2013 4:42 PM
Aug 2011
Good to see that Kouko knows how crap her personality is.
I'm interested in Banri and Linda's past but my dislike of Kouko overpowers my interest. Hmmmm.
Oct 31, 2013 4:51 PM

Jul 2013
Kouko slowly slipping and being overly positive was amusing to watch. And Linda's identity cliffhanger is killing me XD.

Two possible theories (imo) on why Linda is keeping their previous relationship a secret. Either:
1.) She was the one that hit him with the scooter.
2.) She felt responsible cause she was the person Banri was waiting for at the bridge.
Oct 31, 2013 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
I really enjoy this series. The relationships are very interesting indeed as others have stated. I believe the op is how the show will end, but I believe they did this for a reason. Even though you know this, their relationship has yet to come in the show. This leads us to keep watching to see exactly how Koko and Banri end up loving one another so much. I fear Linda is there only for that extra drama and for character development. Mind you this is all speculation on my part, but it's not all that farfetched either.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Oct 31, 2013 5:10 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Kaga is so dramatic that it is really funny. Was she trying to do the robot dance? I really want to know the relationship between Tada and Linda.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 31, 2013 5:12 PM

Aug 2013
Fine episode, I guess. Quite obvious Linda won't win tho.
Oct 31, 2013 5:13 PM

Jul 2012
The out of body soul Tada is interesting to see. This episode was primarily informational flashbacks. I enjoyed this episode regardless. I cannot wait to see what relationship Tada and Linda really had.

Great episode!!!
Oct 31, 2013 5:20 PM
Jul 2013
LOL ! Funny episode!

STUPID STUPID STUPID I HOPE YOU FAIL ALL YOUR CLASSES!

SUCH A CHILD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I died at that point
Oct 31, 2013 5:31 PM

Jul 2012
Holy shit, the friendzone levels are over 9000! Seriously though, throughout the whole episode I was screaming at the screen telling him to jump ship, especially the part where she gives him the mirror of friendship.
huehue93 said:

I can see this being true. Maybe she's not talking to him because of the guilt? Sounds plausible.
Oct 31, 2013 5:38 PM

May 2012
This mirror of friendship stuff is so weird, and it doesn't help that J.C. Staff made them absolutely hideous looking.

[color=#f3e7dd]join the quietly discursive at quiet discourse
Oct 31, 2013 5:40 PM

Jan 2013
Another great episode. Really like the character interactions. Looks like there's some supernatural thing going on to.

Kouko has a complicated personality. That will be explained
Oct 31, 2013 5:51 PM

Mar 2012
Koko try too hard to reject reality.

I'm also like how Banri body and soul is portrayed as different individual.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 31, 2013 5:55 PM

Jul 2013
huehue93 said:

When I saw that she had a similar vehicle to the one that hit him I thought the same thing, but then I think she would have not left him there since they were so close.
Oct 31, 2013 6:59 PM

Jul 2013
Dat "Scream Face" of Mitsuo and Koko's dance XD.

Episode was great, seeing on Banri's past about his amnesia accident and his spirit who is watching his body since the accident that he had. Though still curious on who the person that crashed into him since the ending of episode 1.

Oct 31, 2013 7:00 PM

Jan 2008
Not enough Koko this episode. The dance part was hilarious though.
Oct 31, 2013 7:46 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Mortemis said:

huehue93 said:

I can see this being true. Maybe she's not talking to him because of the guilt? Sounds plausible.

I think a part of why she doesn't want to talk to him is because 1) It's awkward, especially the way they met in flashback, how Banri didn't recognize Linda and kept on talking, and 2) because he said that he wanted to go to Tokyo and leave his relationships behind. After hearing that, I don't think she would want to hold him back from what he had decided to do. It must've been quite heartbreaking to hear that from him, Linda is strong, being able to keep quiet even though he is very important to her.

And ouch Banri, being friendzoned to the max, Kouko is brutal the way she keeps repeating "friend" over and over.
Oct 31, 2013 8:19 PM

Nov 2007
Finally a good episode of this anime. I liked the way the Ghost Banri appeared. But hey, does this mean if the Ghost gets its body back, the Ghost will forget the encounter and time spent with Kouko? Yada!

Kouko seriously needs to shut up for once. But it's Horie Yui! I need to be hanged. lol.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 31, 2013 8:29 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Koko's imagination is so vivid!

Also, wow. They finally explained more of Banri and Linda's past. I really can't wait to see how this develops when Banri starts regaining his memories.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2013 8:30 PM
Mar 2013
shanimebib said:
Finally a good episode of this anime. I liked the way the Ghost Banri appeared. But hey, does this mean if the Ghost gets its body back, the Ghost will forget the encounter and time spent with Kouko? Yada!

Kouko seriously needs to shut up for once. But it's Horie Yui! I need to be hanged. lol.

Idk if his "ghost" will completely overwrite his current memories. The way it's being portrayed in the anime, he's observing himself and should know exactly what's going on. Whether or not he's a real ghost with a separate consciousness, or if he just symbolically represents trapped memories frozen in time, is unclear atm.
Oct 31, 2013 9:18 PM

Dec 2012
Fun episode, the atmosphere felt very different from the previous 4 though, might've been Koko's especially crazy antics. Tada's ghost is an interesting touch, and now I want to see what Linda meant to him before. The topic of amnesia has been done dozens of times in anime, but this is the first time it's made me stop and wonder what it's really like to have it.
Oct 31, 2013 9:20 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode! I'm liking Linda more and more each week.
Oct 31, 2013 9:29 PM

Nov 2007
yoshiyukiblade said:
shanimebib said:

Idk if his "ghost" will completely overwrite his current memories. The way it's being portrayed in the anime, he's observing himself and should know exactly what's going on. Whether or not he's a real ghost with a separate consciousness, or if he just symbolically represents trapped memories frozen in time, is unclear atm.

I think it's the latter. But yeah, we will find out soon enough!

BattousaiLuffy said:
Good episode! I'm liking Linda more and more each week.

You'll probably be hurt if this keeps on.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 31, 2013 9:30 PM

Aug 2013
At last we see C3PO Koko! :D

At this point I'm just going to stop comparing the LN and the anime, figured I'll enjoy the show more if I just forget the stuff I read ^^ The succeeding episodes should be interesting.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 31, 2013 9:38 PM

May 2012
05:41 <3<3<3

06:36 lol <3

11:48 LOOOOL

6/10 for this ep.
The bad drawing's really ruining it.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 31, 2013 10:26 PM

Oct 2013
I can see the love triangle being developed early in the season. I think it's okay to assume that now when Kouko has friendzone'd Tada Banri to the nth level, Tada Banri will re-connect with Linda and get some of his memories back, and Kouko will be jealous and will try to get his feelings again.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.