Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 23, 2012 11:24 PM

Sep 2008
i really want to see the S2 rogth now, oh well i'll keep watching the normal AKB48, and the manga meanwhile
AWESOME ENDING!
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 24, 2012 12:22 AM

Jan 2011
AKB0048 ep 13 (END)

Basically sums up the whole show.

Overall 10/10, I was entertained throughout the whole show. At first glance I thought this show would be a trainwreck because of the synopsis but the execution was so well done I couldn't help but love it. Bravo AKB0048!
[center]
Jul 24, 2012 4:06 AM
Mar 2012

I love how this scene mirror the OP. It's just awesome :3

prismheart said:
It was cheesy but the ending was good. They brought all the understudy characters together pretty well and even though Nagisa sort of lost her lead status with another money-making opportunity season it should do more with the story.

AKB made 200 million USD in just music sales and endorsements last year. This anime isn't even promoted or on major TV stations despite AKB having pulls so it's not that high on the priority list for management or they would try to promote the show more..and i'm kinda pissed they're not. <__<
akbfanJul 24, 2012 5:14 AM
Jul 24, 2012 7:16 AM

Apr 2011
I'm a bit disappointed that we couldn't see Nagisa promoted to Acchan. Oh well...
Jul 24, 2012 8:24 AM

Jan 2010
Anyone actually got to like the band after watching the anime like me? :D
Jul 24, 2012 8:26 AM

May 2008
I watched this for AKB48 and that guy who did Macross F, what I got was another Symphogear. Another poorly executed show with no functional plot, no real character development and the art constantly switching between 3d and 2d while pretending we are too stupid to notice or care. I have nothing against the idol genre. IdolM@ster is an example of how a good idol show is executed. It's just that this show was plane crash that landed on a train wreck that crashed into a nuclear missile silo. I only made it to the end because I thought at some point it would redeem itself. Oh well.
Jul 24, 2012 9:26 AM
Mar 2012
^
The thing with this show is it's a straight ball. It take itself seriously despite the crazy premise. You're either on board with how they can make all the craziness work or it's just too crazy for you.

Beside there's a plot. Everything build up to the mystery of center nova, Sensei, Kiraras, succession, and the girl's struggle. T
here's too short a time to start develop on all characters but that's why there's a 2nd season.

Magito said:
I'm a bit disappointed that we couldn't see Nagisa promoted to Acchan. Oh well...

Next season.
akbfanJul 24, 2012 9:37 AM
Jul 24, 2012 10:12 AM

May 2011
Yup said:
I watched this for AKB48 and that guy who did Macross F, what I got was another Symphogear. Another poorly executed show with no functional plot, no real character development and the art constantly switching between 3d and 2d while pretending we are too stupid to notice or care. I have nothing against the idol genre. IdolM@ster is an example of how a good idol show is executed. It's just that this show was plane crash that landed on a train wreck that crashed into a nuclear missile silo. I only made it to the end because I thought at some point it would redeem itself. Oh well.

I can not take your ranting seriously at all. Most of what you stated is entirely biased and not a real reason for anyone to dislike this anime. Also, this is the only anime you have rated lower than a 5, you flat out gave it a 1. There are enough great qualities in this series that should deem itself worthy of far more than that. My score may be biased as well, but I at least have reason for giving it what I did. I agree, the premise is pretty wild, but it does should not warrant any kind of rant as it still has some good plot to it. Making statements against it's use of artwork is just mindless nitpicking at a very small detail. YES I NOTICED IT, I AM NOT RETARDED, I still loved this anime regardless of that REALLY INSIGNIFICANT DETAIL.
Jul 24, 2012 5:07 PM

Oct 2010
Stuartxtr7 said:
DraconisMarch said:

Nagisa is the best character; anyone who doesn't agree is a troll.

Nagisa is 3rd best for me, Sonata is the best girl though.
NICE! Another Sonata fan. Yeah she was the best and most brave after all she was the youngest one among the girls.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 24, 2012 6:47 PM

Dec 2011
Whoa, what an awesome final episode, I really loved this and I will wait eagerly for second season. Also, thank you akbfan for that awesome list :D
Jul 24, 2012 6:47 PM

Feb 2011
9/10

Solid anime that brought a lot of emotions through each of the characters.

Well done.
Jul 24, 2012 6:48 PM

Dec 2011
chinhnt2k3 said:
You are not alone ^^
Jul 24, 2012 8:41 PM

Nov 2010
Yup said:
I watched this for AKB48 and that guy who did Macross F, what I got was another Symphogear...TL;DR... bla-bla-bla...

Goddamn, you crack me up, son.
I play, the haters lose.
Jul 24, 2012 10:09 PM

Sep 2009
This show was fucking bad. None of the characters are good and there are way too many of them, the fight scene choreography is laughable, and the actresses put on a terrible performance. The root of all of these problems is that the directing in general is just a complete failure, every single dramatic scene that even has a remote bit of promise is ruined by either DRAMATIC STILL FRAME PANOVER or a hammy line of dialog that is delivered poorly, among other things. If you turn off your brain, the concert fight scenes fair a bit better despite their horrible choreography that doesn't make any sense. There are only like 3 of them though, and the non-concert fighting scenes are boring and dumb.

On the good side, this show has some supremely beautifully crafted worlds and environments and some really impressive machinery (the non-CG stuff anyway). It was far easier on the eyes to look past all the dull pandering character designs (how many fucking hearts can you cram onto one character) and see all the gorgeous landscaping, so for that I can give it plenty of credit. I hope the french artist who worked on them will do some other, better anime. Preferably one that's not about little girls trying to take on the identity of someone they are not for the benefit of a group.
PfhorJul 24, 2012 10:22 PM
Jul 24, 2012 11:00 PM
Sep 2009
If the show had primarily focused on these girls going to a new planet every one or two episodes and having their guerrilla concerts then it probably would have been pretty solid since the concerts were the only parts that really embraced how silly and ridiculous the entire concept of the series was. It's not a coincidence that the first episode, the Russian snow-planet, and the finale were the best episodes.

The inclusion of the completely unexplained 'mysterious' plot with Sensei-Sensei and all that jazz and the complete absence of an attempt to even get into it was a pretty big failing. Yeah, there's a season two coming, but what if the show hadn't sold? You'd be left with absolutely no resolution - leaving that many plot elements completely open in the hopes that you get more episodes to answer them is just bad writing. Most of the character conflict and dramatic situations were about as cliche as they come too.

Like Pfhor said the show just felt crowded character-wise a lot of the time. Chieri and Kanata were pretty decently developed and were at least interesting, while Nagisa was just bland and didn't even really have an arc to speak of. They didn't give themselves enough room to develop such a big cast (had to have that fan-service episode of course). The idol VA's could sing just fine but for the most part they couldn't carry the emotional scenes at all, not that the dialogue helped them out at all.

That being said, it did have some really great backgrounds and nicely detailed environments, and I enjoyed the concert scenes a lot. I can't deny that I had fun watching it, even if a lot of it was at the show's expense. If you're a really big AKB fan then I can see how you would get a lot more out of it. But for the show to take itself as seriously as it did and then fail so hard on the drama, plot, and characters just left it with too big a hole for me to consider it all that good.

Looking forward to season two!

P.S. Some of the songs were catchy as hell.
YanquiJul 25, 2012 8:44 PM
Jul 25, 2012 9:08 AM

Nov 2010
Pfhor said:
TL;DR.

The heck you are, a masochist?

This show is not recommended for those expecting DEEP, SERIOUS, CLEAN, COHERENT, PURE ART, TRUE and the BEAUTIFUL.

This is a show for those who simply want some fun, not SRSFKNBNZ. Otherwise the pretentious are definite comedy gold.
soulassassin547Jul 25, 2012 9:13 AM
I play, the haters lose.
Jul 25, 2012 12:42 PM

Feb 2012
It was a bit cheesy but it was a super solid ending, surprised how good this was in the end. I won't bother thinking about all that unexpected stuff in this episode and just wait for season 2.

One thing they absolutely need to improve for S2 is the terrible CGI stuff, heck, it was the final episode and it still looked bad.

Oh, and next time they better promote the shit out of it, I'm curious how high the sales would be in that case.
Jul 25, 2012 2:15 PM

Sep 2009
soulassassin547 said:
Pfhor said:
TL;DR.

The heck you are, a masochist?

This show is not recommended for those expecting DEEP, SERIOUS, CLEAN, COHERENT, PURE ART, TRUE and the BEAUTIFUL.

This is a show for those who simply want some fun, not SRSFKNBNZ. Otherwise the pretentious are definite comedy gold.

I didn't WANT it to be serious or deep, the writers of the show tried to do that themselves. They took a horribly silly premise and tried to play it completely straight with countless drama scenes and struggling characters. This would have been fine if they had the talent to make you feel anything for these characters, but they don't really. If it had been just straight up idol fighting magic in beautiful worlds with solid static characters it would have been far more fun to watch.

So basically they tried to do way too much and weren't good enough to do it. In cases like this its probably better to just keep it simple.
Jul 25, 2012 6:14 PM
Mar 2011
TenshiShi said:
chinhnt2k3 said:
You are not alone ^^

Lol I was already a big AKB48 fan.

I was worried when I first found out they were basing an anime off them. My thought was "can an anime reflect the greatness that is AKB?" I was worried it would be a sub-standard anime that tried to get by off of the group's music, but I glad my worries never came to pass.

My score may very well be biased by my being an AKB fanboy but I gave it a solid 9/10.

I can't wait for the next season. 2013 can't come soon enough... ^_^
Tenko_RanchiJul 25, 2012 6:19 PM
Jul 26, 2012 2:24 AM

May 2011
Pfhor said:
This would have been fine if they had the talent to make you feel anything for these characters, but they don't really.

Do I detect a hint of favoritism in this statement? Whether or not you feel anything for a character doesn't lie entirely with the writer, but how much the viewer takes a personal interest in them. There are many fan craved characters that not everyone will have the same enthusiasm for, and there are many that receive little notoriety that still manage to make their way into the hearts of a few.

While none of the cast come close to my list of top 10 characters, I still had some feeling towards them. Most of their stories I actually found to be very touching. The fact that Chieri's family was involved with DES, I felt that. Nagisa having her father imprisoned because of her involvement with AKB, I felt that too. Mamoru x Yuuka, definitely felt that!

The style that this anime follows involves putting emphasis on multiple characters and not just one. There may be people that do not like this style, they would rather see at least one character shine and give a feeling of admiration for. What this anime gives you is not the potency of one character, but a good overall feel of many, which is something I personally prefer and is therefore why I hold this anime in such a high regard.

I am by no means regarding how you feel about this anime to be distasteful, everyone has their likes and dislikes, but I just do not enjoy the site of my favorite 2012 anime getting bashed on in this manor.
-Kenshin-Jul 26, 2012 2:27 AM
Jul 26, 2012 6:09 AM

Mar 2011
Still curious about Kirara existence
Jul 26, 2012 10:06 AM
Mar 2012
Vizi_Reality said:
Still curious about Kirara existence

they're born from the girls' spirits if we go by how Yuka made a new kirara during the concert scene involving Mamoru, and Nagisa and Chieri made the Kirara split
Jul 26, 2012 1:13 PM

Sep 2009
kenshin_sama said:

While none of the cast come close to my list of top 10 characters, I still had some feeling towards them. Most of their stories I actually found to be very touching. The fact that Chieri's family was involved with DES, I felt that. Nagisa having her father imprisoned because of her involvement with AKB, I felt that too. Mamoru x Yuuka, definitely felt that!

The style that this anime follows involves putting emphasis on multiple characters and not just one. There may be people that do not like this style, they would rather see at least one character shine and give a feeling of admiration for. What this anime gives you is not the potency of one character, but a good overall feel of many, which is something I personally prefer and is therefore why I hold this anime in such a high regard.

I am by no means regarding how you feel about this anime to be distasteful, everyone has their likes and dislikes, but I just do not enjoy the site of my favorite 2012 anime getting bashed on in this manor.

In a vacuum, the idea that Nagisa got her father imprisoned is a fine character struggle to overcome at the end, and so is Chieru's family involvement with DES, or the Orine's drill that turned out to be a weapon. The problem ends up being there is no consistent arc towards these story's endings, so when they happen it's hard for me to care. There is emphasis on the wrong characters, the episodes waste so much time with AKB mythology and characters that don't even get much screentime in the final episodes that it underdevelops the ones that do. Not to mention a lot of the performances are really subpar, things like Orine's scream when she found the drill or Nagisa's poorly acted crying throughout the entire show really hurt it. Of course characters are a matter of taste, so is everything else, I don't think it really matters if I'm biased. I do, however, try to give every character a fair chance to win me over in the shows I watch for whatever that is worth. It's not that I'm against having a group of characters either, there are so many shows I enjoy that have a lot of characters. AKB just does it poorly, that's all.

You are right though, it's unfair to blame the writers. The head writer of this show wrote Anohana, a show that I really enjoyed. It's also a good example of how to handle multiple characters in a short amount of time. I won't really bother trying to pinpoint what went wrong with AKB from a production side of things, it was probably a lot of things. Love that background art though.
Jul 27, 2012 5:27 AM

Mar 2010
Beautiful anime. I really didn't think I would enjoy it this much. The only thing that bothered me were the non-fluent jumps between CGI and 2D animation. Otherwise this did for its focus/genre incredible job and deserves to be rated 8/10. I was thinking of giving this 9/10 but they didn't focus on all of the understudies enough. Very few of the characters had enough screen time for me to make an opinion about them and when some interesting issue came up (Sae and Megu trouble), it was solved off screen and we saw only the solution. So, 8/10. But it's still the top of all of my 8's. XD
Jul 29, 2012 8:30 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Last concert was good. Other than that it's ok.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 31, 2012 10:31 AM
Dec 2011
When started watching this i wasnt even aware of akb48. But a few episodes ago i got tired of the series and quit it. and then i decided to check out the real idol group. After a few weeks im a huge fan especially love akbingo. Oshiemen Sayaka. So in that little time it went from a series i watched just for the heck of it to watching the finaly with tears in my eyes. great series even before i was fan just not my cup of tea but now i love this anime and akb. They do kind of look like there name sake. I even forgot the name who it was that tsubusa was trying to find out what happen to bu tafter seeing her i said aachan and then the sub title showed up
thisguy2011Jul 31, 2012 5:03 PM
Aug 1, 2012 8:57 AM
Mar 2012
Music video for OP

Real people ver.

Anime ver

Real ver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. anime ver just because Kuumin is in it. Anime ver close up shot look cheap and something about the rotacam annoy me....
Aug 2, 2012 10:21 PM

Jul 2010
Huuuuuh.This show wasn't that bad...though i hated how most of girls were jealous of each other for most of episodes, especially Chieri of Nagisa.I couldnt feel this awesome power of friendship here.At least before 13 ep, which kinda made me smile, because all of girls worked together, and it was honest.

7/10 2nd season will watch.I want to see Nagisa being Center Nova.
Aug 3, 2012 6:51 AM

Jul 2011
Enjoyable series. I loved the part when they introduced the new song Yume wa Nandomo Umarekawaru !

7/10
Aug 10, 2012 4:13 AM

Nov 2010
that was a very enjoyable anime. Loved the concept, characters, and music. Sucks that season 2 isnt untill 2013 but atleast we know its coming.

9/10
Hokuto_no_FuzzAug 12, 2012 12:45 AM
Aug 14, 2012 2:41 PM

Aug 2008
Not a bad show. You'll get more of the references if you're an akb fan.
They really need to improve on the terrible CG during the dance scenes.
Other than that, I'm glad another season has been green-lit. More Kojiharu please.
Aug 16, 2012 4:24 PM

Jun 2008
Hot damn, that was a powerful finale. I was borderline between 7 and 8 the whole time, but after that, it's a definite 8/10. Looking forward to season 2.
Dec 10, 2012 1:34 PM

May 2009
Pretty good show. Not quite the best thing ever, but at least I enjoyed it, on par.

I liked the music. There's definitely some very nice songs in here, among them being the OP (Kibou ni Tsuite), ED (Dreams are like Reincarnation), River, Beginner, and Aitakatta. The way this show got to showcase these was pretty awesome.

However, the show felt rushed and too packed. As others here have mentioned, there are a lot of characters, and some of them had subplots that just felt...like they happened and then blew over. Like, Chieri had that subplot where the others discovered her father worked on DES machines. Then basically she moped for half an episode and then it was over and everything was peachy again. The biggest drama came in these last two (or three) episodes where they go back to Lancastar and the three starting characters confront their pasts. I admit I teared up at the end with the scenes with Nagisa's parents. But even that felt hurried. I didn't feel there was enough time for me to get used to the characters, to really get a feel for them, to understand them deeply enough for me to make emotional connections to them and then feel the pain they went through in the story.

Plus, there was too much random comedy for a show that had such a serious premise. The bright colors and happy songs are not the problem--that is part and parcel of the setting and makes complete sense. It's the stuff like Makoto complaining about her breast size (or lack thereof) that annoys me after a while.

The premise of the series--that there are public entertainment bans on various planets--is pretty silly. Though, if you instead think of them as bans on particular styles or forms of entertainment (which is suggested by the "NO IDOL" signs), and think of the planets more like countries (which in real life have in fact variously banned certain styles or composers of music, such as Iran banning various western genres), it feels a lot more natural.

In fact, as silly as that premise is, I think that the show would have worked better if it had focused on it. I felt the show really shined during the episode 3 military exercise, and was hoping that it would continue the conflict between gritty realism and optimistic idealism as one of its central themes. I'd also have appreciated a stronger focus on the politics of the entertainment ban, and taking a strong stand against it, but then again I apparently enjoy political undertones more than the usual anime fan (note my really liking Kiddy Grade for its political undertones about social justice, for example).

On the other hand, I didn't really like the inter-idol drama, or the mystique about S4 and the Center Novae disappearing and the Kirara and stuff. I can understand the inter-idol drama, and I would have enjoyed it had it been done better, such as with better pacing and more time for me to get inside the minds and hearts of the characters. But the mystical stuff was just distracting from what I felt were the themes of the show.

As for the setting details:

I think I'll rate the show 7/10. It's good, but has some flaws that prevent me from thinking it's awesome. Still, I look forward to the second season.

I also hope that they don't "explain" the entertainment ban as being a precaution against whatever crazy accident happened. Because that would severely undercut the political theme.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jan 5, 2013 9:40 PM

May 2011
This was a epic season finale and I absolutely loved it. The concert felt amazing and I was seriously pumped up watching this, especially with those climax moments in their songs. It was so nice to see those reunion and touching scenes as well, especially that one with Nagisa and her parents. And I am so glad that Takamina's situation turned out fine and she is going to stay afterall.

Time to watch the next stage :D.
Jan 13, 2013 2:02 PM
Nov 2012
It was very good 9/10
Aug 26, 2013 3:06 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching in 1080p)

This episode is the "one" we've been waiting for the whole season. Epic concert battle! Both OP and ED songs in full. Lots of sparkles! Kirara won't let the baddies harm their idols.

Every one of the understudies is shining so brightly that Mii-chan is afraid they are all going to disappear (as Center Novae)... but they didn't... (see Next Stage for more)

I was actually disappointed that Takamina was re-selected as Takamina. As much as I like her, I like Kanata more... But now we have a similar rivalry like Nagisa + Chieri, except that Kanata doesn't know that she's next in line to be Takamina, even with almost being "told".

I love this show! 8/10 One of my favorites.

There is one thing that makes this it so good... Their ability to reach their audience. And by "audience" I mean you and me, not the audience in the show. It is that one single aspect that makes AKB0048 a radiant star among other anime. The mecha/sci-fi action, cuteness, and music don't hurt either. :)
Aug 31, 2013 10:19 PM
Sep 2010
Didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. I don't follow real life idols at all but they work well for me in anime form at least. Went in with relatively low expectations (though I was aware of some praise people had given it), but got something where nearly all characters were likeable and even the story was handled decently (at least, probably as well as a story about galactic entertainment bans and mechanized idols can be). I guess it doesn't hurt that I like j-pop. Someone who dislikes j-pop would probably be annoyed with the show.
Oct 20, 2013 11:20 PM

Jul 2012
I've been told I would be pleasantly surprised...and I was! :D

I've been in love with Yume wa Nando mo Umarekawaru ever since I heard it the first time.

Off to watch Next Stage now!
Nov 8, 2013 1:31 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
I love this show!!! :D
Nov 22, 2013 11:36 PM

Feb 2010
omg i loved it. I'm so happy i did! Its been a while since i finished an anime and i wanted to cry because i didn't want it to be over. Doesnt happen very often.
This show was so cute, sweet and adorable!! The characters are so so cute.

And it was so sad there was so many happy moments that they made me cry or happiness. It was just so beautiful Q^Q
I still have a lot of questions tho. Where are the center novas!? I hope they answer them in the next season. Cant wait to watch that!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Jan 21, 2014 6:05 PM

May 2013
Well, fuck you. All that unnecessary drama for something that was going on so greatly, it was so fun. And Acchan ended up being irrelevant, I wanted more Acchan. In fact, from the moment I saw her I only ended up finishing the whole series for more of her. What's with the robot girl?

I'll just get to 2nd season and hope I'm wrong and that they'll explain things. Many things.
Apr 16, 2014 3:07 AM

Dec 2012
That entire final performance was amazing, filled with so much passion and emotion. When the understudies started to light up I was starting to think they'd really vanish for the conclusion. I didn't mind the CGI in this episode and for the first time I felt like it wasn't awkward or out of place.

This series was most certainly something else. I loved the entire Star Wars meets Idols concept. A real fun and compelling ride filled with plenty of heartwarming and heartwrenching moments. It seems like I'm on a roll with idol anime in general, each one continues to bring its own unique experience to the table and shining in its own colors. The girls were real fun and grew on me in these 13 short episodes, especially Yuuko, Kanata, and Sonata. I also loved the character designs, most notably the heart eyes. Although the one thing that bothered me was the CGI dancing, it just didn't ever feel right and felt like I was watching some cheesy Barbie Cabbage Patch Kids commercial. Otherwise an extremely enjoyable show.

Entertainment Level: 8/10, the ban has been lifted on my computer and I'll be sure to make my way to the next stage in the near future.
May 13, 2014 7:48 PM

Feb 2013
And so ends my 3rd time watching this season, and it's been every bit as enjoyable as the first time. So much sparkles!

CG while noticable, still looks great. I checked the english credits on my BDs, and they do mention motion capture... so I guess that answers why the CG dancing looks so amazing.

Five songs! (counting credits) Idolmaster, Love Live, and even Wake Up Girls don't come close to that in an entire season.

Now, on to rewatching Next Stage...
Oct 26, 2014 5:40 PM

Jul 2013
Soo good!! I really enjoyed watching this series!! The last concert and performance in this episode is frikin EPIC!! AaaMmmaaazzziiing!!!
Apr 30, 2015 4:45 PM

Nov 2013
It was a really enjoyable anime. At first the idea of having action in idol anime felt a bit ridiculous to me, but I got hooked as soon as a couple minutes in the first episode and binge watched it in a few days. Also I never had problems with cgi mostly because the cgi quality in this anime is rather good while comparing to some others and it made possible to animate the choreographs nicely.

I'm gonna start watching the second season asap after writing this and hope that some of my favorite songs are included in it :0
Sep 9, 2015 8:22 AM

May 2012
What a wonderful ending I must say! I really enjoyed the whole atmosphere that was made here and it was all executed so perfectly! The character and story development of this anime is also very great and to be honest I never expected this kind of greatness from an idol anime, but I sure was wrong postponing this great anime!

The ending was a we'll definitely make a second season open ending, so with that said I'm looking forward to see what the second season will offer us!
Sep 28, 2015 6:08 PM

Apr 2012
8/10.
The overall concept is silly but the show manages to make it work. That last episode was AMAZING!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Oct 5, 2015 9:36 AM

Jul 2010
I really didn't like the first half of this but dunno if it was because this is my first legit idol anime I've watch but I'll say though the second half gets much better and the ending was perfect imo.

Also Sonata best girl.
Sep 1, 2016 10:16 PM

Jul 2013
Well it sure was dumb show on paper but i still enjoyed it.Shame that the song's werent localized.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jun 24, 2012

80 by povsuduvolosy »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:49 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jul 15, 2012

62 by Ashhk »»
May 8, 2021 12:09 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 11 Discussion

akbfan - Jul 8, 2012

45 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 12:20 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jul 1, 2012

54 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 11:49 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 17, 2012

60 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 6:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.