Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 14, 2012 6:50 PM

Nov 2007
LOLed @ Winning 'Average' 80% :D

Skullman returns!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 14, 2012 7:30 PM

Feb 2012
Wow, i actually like the new OP better than the first.
I spoiled myself a while ago on what happens next, but even knowing Nomi still angered my to no end. He's the type of guy who needs his ass handed to him. Good.
Jul 14, 2012 7:55 PM

May 2010
Noumi, that rat basted, what a coward hope haru efff em up and some how make em look real fraud like.
Jul 14, 2012 7:59 PM
Mar 2011
Damn, Nishikiori and Ichi the Killer bullies in one week and now I'm getting made at something simple as this Noumi.

Not sure about the Opening, great ending song. I wish Accel World was more about the fights and less ecchi, could be so much better.

Is this seriously going to end in 24 episodes? I can't see them defeating all kings in 10 episodes.
Jul 14, 2012 9:01 PM

Jul 2009
Lul. Fat boy got stepped on. New character is a pain in the ass.

At least the ending is good.
Jul 14, 2012 9:09 PM

May 2008
was freaking hoping for Taku to come out of no where and punch that asshole in the face. But oh well .Of course Haruyuki was unable to win in a fight with him =/. Cant see him winning a fight in his state especially against someone who is in a sports club

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 14, 2012 9:20 PM

Nov 2011
Just how many new characters do they intend to cram into the second half of the season? There are almost more unknowns in the new OP than there are familiar faces.
Jul 14, 2012 9:45 PM

Jan 2008
OP spoiled everything.
Jul 14, 2012 9:59 PM

May 2012
Wait, you didn't like Nomi? I thought he made a great villain, with the technology knowledge and the master plan and all! Chiyu has been bothering me, she keeps abusing Taku and Haru... Drives me insane
Jul 14, 2012 10:00 PM
May 2012
God, I wish I could punch that guy & lend Haruyuki's hands.

That lousy scumbag imbecile. That's just gets me on my nerves of what's gonna happen next. It's just a beginning for us. #sarcasm
Jul 14, 2012 11:36 PM

May 2012
Noumi has a dog fetish~
Jul 15, 2012 12:08 AM

Apr 2009
GreyWarden said:
Chiyu has been bothering me, she keeps abusing Taku and Haru... Drives me insane

Oh boy..the next episodes will be fun for you. I have a certain feeling that misogynistic tendencies will manifest in these threads later on...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 15, 2012 1:33 AM

Jun 2008
Blue_Monday said:
Just how many new characters do they intend to cram into the second half of the season? There are almost more unknowns in the new OP than there are familiar faces.

At least all the key characters in the 3rd and 4th volume of the Light novel.
Accel World is an MMO not a slice of life story where you only see like 5- 8 people all the time.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 15, 2012 2:52 AM

Nov 2011
Paul said:
OP spoiled everything.

Yeah, i've never liked Altima

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 15, 2012 3:15 AM

Jan 2008
I'd like to be in a dark room with Noumi and a cheese grater.
Jul 15, 2012 10:24 AM

Jan 2010
What a puny villain. It doesn't help the show when the bad guys dream little dreams. It reminds me of the scene in Austin Powers when Dr. Evil tries to extort the world for, "One million dollars!" and everyone breaks out laughing. What's next? Is he going to set up 100 traps and then demand Haruyuki's lunch money? Not impressed with how the seiyuu is voicing him either. It sounds really childish but serious at the same time — like a bad dub but in Japanese. He's mailing in this performance.

With Kuroyuki gone south, Chiyu was the only character to bring anything good to the show.
Jul 15, 2012 11:34 AM

Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:

About the new OP, my favorite part is the following

Yumekichi11 said:

• The new girl in the spoiler
    looks very enticing. I really want to know her powers and involvement in this series. Seems to have a very similar art appeal as Kara no Kyoukai although I could be wrong of her character design.

• Yeah, she had links to Aqua.
    Yumekichi11 said:

• Intro of the bad guys in the spoiler
    very well done. The background along with the flow. I really want to know more about Mr. Red and Mr. Yellow people there.

• Look carefully. "The flow" is a duel avatar!
    Yumekichi11 said:

• NEW GIRL AGAIN! In the spoiler
    comes a 2nd Magical Girl Sailor Moon style. Without doubt it’s all about that. Her avatar so reminds me of magical girls.

• This girl previously appeared - this is Megumi, KYH's colleague in student council. She was in first episode and in the beginning of 6th.
    Yumekichi11 said:

• According to the following spoiler
    Ashroller is FRIENDS WITH HARUYUKI? OH WHAT??????? That’s amazing! A enemy becomes a friend! Really nice! I can’t wait to see what brings them together like that.

• Yeah, these two riding in the sunset... that's cool
    Jul 15, 2012 12:44 PM

Apr 2012
    This is getting annoying and boring.
    ZzZz~
    Jul 15, 2012 12:57 PM

Mar 2011
    New villain is nicely detestable!

Hopefully they'll be able to figure out how he's masking his identity and get all the kings to gang up on him!

Would like to see all 4 hero's fight together now as well!
    Jul 15, 2012 2:38 PM

Nov 2010
    Nice fanservice this week :3
    New OP and ED songs were so so
    The previous ED was incredible with KOTOKO
    Jul 15, 2012 2:39 PM

Apr 2009
    Wow this episode succeeded in making me hate the new guy! He's positively despicable to me now. XD I'm interested in knowing what's his avatar name is since the HP gauges wasn't shown yet... I mean ---------- for a player name is weird, at least for me. LOL

Was that his first Accelerated opponent in the OP? They look like pals now...
    You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
    Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
    Jul 15, 2012 3:53 PM

Nov 2007
    I'm certain after next week everyone wishes Nomi just dies (even more hate then they had or still liked him), readed the novel a bit and it just pisses me off xD hope the beating from Taku in the new opening theme comes real xP
    Jul 15, 2012 10:27 PM

Aug 2010
    Not a bad episode, I hate that guy now, so I can't wait until he gets what is coming to him. I hope Kuroyukihime comes back soon, she and Niko were the reasons I watched this. 4/5.
    Jul 16, 2012 11:09 PM
    Jul 2018
    New OP and ED were good. I don't think i'll know for a few weeks how I feel about them.
    New guy is definitely the king of douchebags. I hope he dies horribly. Probably won't happen though. I don't think this series will actually kill anyone in the real world.
    Of course everything was censored. Oh well, i'm not a big fan of any girls in this series. The character designs are too different for me.
    Can't wait to see the next fight though. Got the feeling that Haru is going to lose. And why is Ashroller there?

OP sure did have a lot of new characters. It seems like a lot to add in with 11 episodes left. If all the characters from the OP show up, that would more than double the cast size.
    Jul 17, 2012 12:27 AM

Oct 2010
    AberdeenCat said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

Yumekichi11 said:

looks very enticing. I really want to know her powers and involvement in this series. Seems to have a very similar art appeal as Kara no Kyoukai although I could be wrong of her character design.

Oh really! To Kurrent herself? REALLY? Now that is interesting. Oh I can't wait to find out the truth of all this. Thanks.
    AberdeenCat said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

very well done. The background along with the flow. I really want to know more about Mr. Red and Mr. Yellow people there.

OMG That is so true. So he is like kind of a combiner. Seems to me that's illegal is it? I won't be surprised the program uninstalls if it ever detects that, some programs uninstall the moment they find a cheat on you that a patch cannot do anything about. It happens sometimes.

AberdeenCat said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

• NEW GIRL AGAIN! In the spoiler
    comes a 2nd Magical Girl Sailor Moon style. Without doubt it’s all about that. Her avatar so reminds me of magical girls.

• This girl previously appeared - this is Megumi, KYH's colleague in student council. She was in first episode and in the beginning of 6th.
    NOW I REMEMBER! HAHAHAH! Why did it ellude me now? Ah yes she was the one helping Hime with her hair in the hospital. So now we know she is a burst linker magical girl. Oh please please let me smack Haruyuki hard enough to realize more love from Hime or something like that.
    AberdeenCat said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

Ashroller is FRIENDS WITH HARUYUKI? OH WHAT??????? That’s amazing! A enemy becomes a friend! Really nice! I can’t wait to see what brings them together like that.

Indeed, the setup makes it even more enticing.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
    Jul 17, 2012 10:05 AM

Mar 2012
    Am I the only one that sees MANY flaws with Nomi's plans?

First of all, remember all the way back in the first episode where Hariyuki was being bullied and the one spot that the bullies could find that was out of the way of the security cameras was one measely spot on the roof? Does anyone see what I'm getting at? What I'm trying to say is, Nomi is trying to get Hariyuki in trouble by placing a camera in the girls' shower...but wouldn't the security camera catch Nomi PUTTING said camera in the girls' shower room? I mean, yeah, Hariyuki would get in trouble too (as Nomi so put with the video) but you can't tell me Nomi expects to get off so easily. I mean, how can a security camera NOT catch a young man putting a bag in the girls' shower room...unless there is no security camera in front of the girls' shower room...but that would make even LESS sense.
    Jul 17, 2012 10:57 AM

Jun 2008
    Toucanbird said:

First of all, remember all the way back in the first episode where Hariyuki was being bullied and the one spot that the bullies could find that was out of the way of the security cameras was one measely spot on the roof? Does anyone see what I'm getting at? What I'm trying to say is, Nomi is trying to get Hariyuki in trouble by placing a camera in the girls' shower...but wouldn't the security camera catch Nomi PUTTING said camera in the girls' shower room? I mean, yeah, Hariyuki would get in trouble too (as Nomi so put with the video) but you can't tell me Nomi expects to get off so easily. I mean, how can a security camera NOT catch a young man putting a bag in the girls' shower room...unless there is no security camera in front of the girls' shower room...but that would make even LESS sense.

There's no Social Camera in any of the "private places" like bathrooms and shower rooms. so there goes down your theory.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
    http://randomnessthing.com/
    Jul 17, 2012 11:11 AM

Mar 2012
    kaimax said:
    Toucanbird said:

There's no Social Camera in any of the "private places" like bathrooms and shower rooms. so there goes down your theory.

No, I don't mean "in" the locker rooms, I mean OUTSIDE the locker rooms. My HS (which had less than 200 students) had cameras outside the locker rooms (mostly to prevent vandalism and peeping toms).

The point I'm making is there should be cameras on the OUTSIDE.
    Jul 17, 2012 12:25 PM

Feb 2010
    This show is entertaining... but it makes me LOL at how many plotholes that there are...

Ohwell. Mindless entertainment.
    Jul 17, 2012 12:44 PM

Jul 2012
    prepare for rage threads for the coming episodes thanks to the shithead nomi
    Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
    i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
    Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
    Jul 18, 2012 8:03 AM

Apr 2009
    Oh, Chiyu. I like how she interrupted Taku's emo moment. Sure knocked some sense into her boyfriend, he's kinda prone to sulking in a corner...

Man, that new antagonist is pretty much a total asshole and a complete scumbag, even though it looks like we've just scratched the surface of just how low he can go. Utterly despicable.

That's the kind of villain that should be fought without mercy and the type that will give the most amount of satisfaction when he finally gets his comeuppance. Once it happens, it will be sweet, I bet.
    Jul 18, 2012 10:12 AM
    Mar 2012
    why do I feel like this matter will be solved in an illogical way?
    and wouldn't the chiyu girl like it, she seems into that kind of fetish, seeing as she's been giving the fat kid some action since the first episodes
    Jul 18, 2012 2:58 PM

Jul 2012
    Yumekichi11 said:
    AberdeenCat said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

Yumekichi11 said:

Oh really! To Kurrent herself? REALLY? Now that is interesting. Oh I can't wait to find out the truth of all this. Thanks.
    Yes, I want to see it animated, it must be exciting! Even if it will be a static picture!
    Yumekichi11 said:
    AberdeenCat said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

OMG That is so true. So he is like kind of a combiner. Seems to me that's illegal is it? I won't be surprised the program uninstalls if it ever detects that, some programs uninstall the moment they find a cheat on you that a patch cannot do anything about. It happens sometimes.
    The set of black sheets. And pure color! Of course he is a cheater like Noumi. Cheating is their hallmark. But I think his avatar is gamemade. AW is seven years old game, initially patches were often published (like in other games), I think now it takes more time. Anyway those guys try to oversee changes.
    Yumekichi11 said:
    AberdeenCat said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

Indeed, the setup makes it even more enticing.
    I can only say you can free your imagination when think about Ash! This is shocking person!
    Jul 18, 2012 5:56 PM

Aug 2011
    Love the new ED, I chuckled when Hime threw away the umbrella at the end.

Also, Noumi is a complete bastard. He needs to be taken down several notches.
    Jul 18, 2012 8:09 PM

Jul 2012
    Nomi is such a butt face. Honestly, after watching the episode, I wanted to sock Nomi in the jaw because of his attitude. It was pretty awesome how Haruyuki tried to defend Chiyu and even going out of his way to try and hit him. Nomi is just one of those characters which pisses me off. I hope he only lasts for another one or two episodes. It clearly shows in the new opening that there would be other villains other than Nomi.
    Jul 18, 2012 10:06 PM

Sep 2007
    God damn, Chiyu is a terrible character.
    Jul 19, 2012 5:27 AM

Apr 2012
    Toucanbird said:
    kaimax said:
    Toucanbird said:

No, I don't mean "in" the locker rooms, I mean OUTSIDE the locker rooms. My HS (which had less than 200 students) had cameras outside the locker rooms (mostly to prevent vandalism and peeping toms).

There shouldn't be famine in the world either, more than half the population of Earth is starving.

Yes, and besides that, a SAS unit, an infrared satellite and a Death Star too for their school too. Why don't they have time travel too, and a pocket dimension where girls shit rainbows and there are unicorns everywhere.

These "what if...?", "why don't they...?" and "why not they...?" don't usually work in these type of things, especially in the one YOU gave an example of.
    MusashiRose said:
    This show is entertaining... but it makes me LOL at how many plotholes that there are...

What plot holes?

Autocrat said:
    Hitler was good, objectively.
    Jul 19, 2012 8:13 AM

Mar 2012
    Immahnoob said:
    Toucanbird said:
    kaimax said:
    Toucanbird said:

There shouldn't be famine in the world either, more than half the population of Earth is starving.

Yes, and besides that, a SAS unit, an infrared satellite and a Death Star too for their school too. Why don't they have time travel too, and a pocket dimension where girls shit rainbows and there are unicorns everywhere.

These "what if...?", "why don't they...?" and "why not they...?" don't usually work in these type of things, especially in the one YOU gave an example of.
    MusashiRose said:

What plot holes?

You're a frigging moron. I used a perfectly logical example of cameras outside the locker rooms and you're spouting that fictional nonsense, in an already fictional story.

Are security cameras REALLY that foreign of concept to you?
    Jul 19, 2012 8:47 AM

Apr 2012
    Toucanbird said:
    Immahnoob said:
    Toucanbird said:
    kaimax said:
    Toucanbird said:

MusashiRose said:

What plot holes?

You're a frigging moron. I used a perfectly logical example of cameras outside the locker rooms and you're spouting that fictional nonsense, in an already fictional story.

Are security cameras REALLY that foreign of concept to you?

It was an "WHAT IF...?" which does NOT work, how do you know Nomi didn't check for cameras and really thought well of this plan? There are no cameras, yep, Nomi seen them and made this plan. I live in Italy which isn't a third world country and when I was in high school (2 years ago) I never ever seen a security camera. What if you had them?

I may be a moron, but you're an idiot. Moron > Imbecile > Idiot based on IQ.

Autocrat said:
    Hitler was good, objectively.
    Jul 19, 2012 9:50 AM
    May 2012
    Haruyuki will have a last laugh in the next episode like we saw on preview! You'll never know what's coming!
    Jul 19, 2012 6:11 PM
    Jul 2012
    !!!!!!!!!!That bastard,I know ,,Accel World'' is not just a game but that's going to far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jul 19, 2012 10:20 PM

Nov 2007
    lol Porky got trolled all episode. he's too stupid to do anything without Taku or Hime.

that was so obvious he'd end up in the girls shower, and boom got to see Chiyu's goods. Oh and of course Hime knew what he wanted to see .... food videos for the fat boy.

finally he grew some balls and tried to fight Noumi, of course he's still useless on his own and he's gonna get his ass beat. oh well.
    Jul 21, 2012 8:37 AM

Apr 2011
    Nomi is such a bitch. Threatening Chiyu like that but great episode and love the new OP and ED.
    Jul 31, 2012 6:50 PM

Mar 2012
    right now i have lost interest to Accel world.... Arita just seems way too weak... i hav lost the mood already :(

Going to wait till it finish airing than re-watch it again. right now i will rate it a 6/10 for story line...
    Aug 12, 2012 1:51 PM
    Sep 2009
    Dat ED<3
    Aug 13, 2012 2:40 PM

Dec 2009
    The new OP is just too amazing <3 The new ED is nothing compared to the first.

Holy shit the Nouma guy is disgusting. Someone needs to teach him a lesson, seriously.

Sent with Mal Updater
    Aug 20, 2012 10:23 PM

Jul 2010
    Just curious, wouldn't it be easily possible for either Haru or his childhood girl friend to use their internet device things to just record what dickhole kid is saying. At the very least they could get a documented movie of him sexually harassing, bullying, or something. Like seriously if we have devices like that in the future, recording stuff should easily be possible!?
    Aug 23, 2012 4:46 AM
    Dec 2011
    Too bad I thought we will get to see Haruyuki stalking the bad boy instead of another girl ecchi. y u no yaoi ?!

Something like this should've happen in the boy's shower.

Source = new OP2 accel world
    wigglejellyAug 23, 2012 4:51 AM
    Aug 28, 2012 8:28 PM

Jan 2012
    Damn, that guy is a badass. He just single handedly controlled both of them. I just wonder what's going to happen once Kuruyokuhime comes back.
    Sep 4, 2012 5:51 PM

Aug 2008
    I just noticed that video of Haruyuki can't be a proof and can't be used by Noumi. Yes, same people would believe in it at first but, logically speaking, if Haruyuki planted a camera in girls showers room how would he be filmed when doing it?

This video is actually proof that somebody else planted camera before Haruyuki showed up or at least somebody placed other camera.

Secondly as mentioned, they could just record their conversation.

Ps.
    mystik said:
    Oh and of course Hime knew what he wanted to see .... food videos for the fat boy.

About food videos. Remember that they where connected with cable? Reason why it's considered to be very intimate in accel world is because other person hear what you think at that moment(well most people know how to control their thoughts when cabled). It means Hime actually heard his thoughts about what kind of videos he want.
    mapoklSep 4, 2012 6:35 PM
    Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
    Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
    Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
    Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
    Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

426 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
    Nov 5, 2023 12:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.