Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 13, 2012 9:03 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After being absent from #13. I will put out a good one for this thread. Starting with NEW OP AND ED YES! Very happy. ED is very naked Hime delicious! F the ass censors along with the same for Chiyu's shower scene.

Other than that F the SOB for abusing Chiyu. Pulling out someone by force is low when it's a girl.

About the new OP, my favorite part is the following,

Along with the spoiler
OH MY NICE LOLIS! Or so the scream really got my own good. There are super adorable. Who are they and how dangerous they are remains to see but super MOE for me on that one. Apart from that here is my elements list of what I find is nice of it.
  • Hime along with the refined title in the spoiler
    that’s nice too see.

• The new girl in the spoiler
    looks very enticing. I really want to know her powers and involvement in this series. Seems to have a very similar art appeal as Kara no Kyoukai although I could be wrong of her character design.

• Nice intro of Haruyuki and Taku in the spoiler
    show them fighting and their character profiles.

• Rather daring part of Chiyu in the spoiler
    being close like this Haruyuki. With that nasty face.

• LOVE IT! Yuniko and the maid in the spoiler
    the background along with the colors themselves are nice.

• Nice Hime in the spoiler
    showing just enough of her chest but no totally. Background and coloring suits her nicely there.

• Intro of the bad guys in the spoiler
    very well done. The background along with the flow. I really want to know more about Mr. Red and Mr. Yellow people there.

• NEW GIRL AGAIN! In the spoiler
    comes a 2nd Magical Girl Sailor Moon style. Without doubt it’s all about that. Her avatar so reminds me of magical girls.

• The red character in the spoiler
    I wonder who it is. Looks cool enough to catch my interests.

• Haruyuki’s fight is amazing in the spoiler
    it gets even better when it changes to the Accel World style. Compared to IRL it looks much better.

• The new kid that is bad in the spoiler
    has some rather neat stuff with his avatar. It includes sprouting wings of some form along with nice EVIL ENERGY claws/weapons considering it’s purple and these forms are often used to show in anime evil.

• Haruyuki/Taku fighting the bad guy in the spoiler
    yields out rather an interesting display of both of them naked from the top. A good move to appeal to girls indeed. Taku even got the nipples, whom sometimes are omitted in guys. I like their serious RAGE again that guy. Most likely by then things will solve and both want revenge against that SOB.

• According to the following spoiler
    Ashroller is FRIENDS WITH HARUYUKI? OH WHAT??????? That’s amazing! A enemy becomes a friend! Really nice! I can’t wait to see what brings them together like that.

• Haruyuki seizing the power in the spoiler
    kind of reminds of HE-MAN pose and style. Regardless nice SFX there. I liked it.

• Rather weird nakedness of the enemy in the spoiler
    I did not expect that at all.

• Finally nice pose of Haruyuki and the gang in the spoiler
    the happiness between Haruyuki and Hime is nicely shown there.
So all in all I am very happy with the new OP. 3 nice girls introduced! NICE!

About the beginning, a nice start to see Haruyuki/Taku eating pizza in the spoiler
I wonder if this has to do with Pizza Hut promotions? I think they do Accel World anime on their boxes. Not sure but I heard around. Regarding screw that! Chiyu in the spoiler
marvelous reactions along with them being funny a little perverted there even.

Although Taku’s explanations were nice in the spoiler
however it was nicer to see Chiyu knocking some sense into him by hitting him.

About the fight, a nice team win in the spoiler
remains a nice win. I liked it despite being short.

About Taku confronting the shit head, I will call him that from now on cause that’s what he is for me after what he did to Chiyu. I did like Taku taking action in the spoiler
however the talk IMO just infuriated him into a nasty disposition towards all this.

About Hime x Haruyuki, nice meeting in the cafe. The spoiler
clearly shows nice blushing faces of Hime and Haruyuki. Shows a deeper relationship fortification. The more you talk, the more it develops.

About Haruyuki in his room, I find that part in the spoiler
to just show more of him in different angles and positions. It also shows that Haruyuki got curious about that shit head so he checks him out. Little does he know of the shit he is about to get into.

About Haruyuki following the shit head, I can’t believe he took the bait in the spoiler
how STUPID can you get to get into this? It’s amazing. The moment I saw it’s a shower room I would check twice to make sure of things, which Haruyuki failed at.

About the fan service, Chiyu in the spoiler
DAAAAAAMNNNNNNN! Nice skin shown and nice breasts along with a breast press. They really show nice contours there and Haruyuki gets a feel of Chiyu’s breasts. It really pisses off. Cause Taku deserves all that. NOT HARUYUKI! I would prefer much more that he sucks on Hime’s chest and feels it/fondles it. Heck I want loads from there. I would not make a club despite not being active in it if not. So Haruyuki buddy GTFO from Chiyu’s body. Hime will make your dick better if that’s what you need. I saw Haruyuki’s exploits in Hentai mangas so it’s safe to say it was hot to see to encourage the love between them into intercourse even. Random girls in the spoiler
got random lingerie around to show.

About the aftermath, in 2 parts. First part in the spoiler
got me surprised of how Chiyu reacted. She was just a little embarrassed and even teasing. WOW! I though she would be much more offended there. At least she got throw stuff and hit Haruyuki with them. Well at least she believes in Haruyuki’s reasoning of all this.

Part 2 in the spoiler
shows a little risky anger of Chiyu if Taku should find out what it’s about really. I would suggest for Chiyu not too express too much suspicions around that problem.

About the final confrontation, PIECE OF SHIT in the spoiler
that guy really raged me in this segment along with its various parts explored. After seeing a shit ass video of Haruyuki entering a place her set him up and changed shit around. Is not acceptable.

The worst part is when Chiyu gets in the picture in the spoiler
that was not the best IMO. Cause it leads to the following,

GOD DAMN SHIT HEAD! Along with the spoiler
as in how it develops. DAMN SHIT! How could he be such a asshole like that? Part of being evil I guess goes in raping girls mentally or sexually or even physically. In his case it’s both mental and sexual IMO.

In thee end I liked a lot Haruyuki’s braveness in the spoiler
he really showed guts there to barge in like that and fight. Too bad it amounted to him being defeated. However it’s not over! Seems shit continues here as Haruyuki goes to meet the shit head again. This time in war avatar mode.

About the new ED, the new ED features much more Hime naked wrapped around a white silk cloth most likely. This is to show a more innocent way and conservative of intercourse. That’s to say ready to lose innocence. Notice the themes of white virginity, bed/sheet, possessive stances and perverted facials of Hime that last episode proved rather well. So yeah a higher standard to show love of Hime x Haruyuki. My list:
  • Hime drinking tea in the spoiler
    comes as a first nice calm thing to show.

• That turns quickly into a more enticing one with the Ball Masque mask in the spoiler
    followed by taking it off results in a perverted Hime. Which suggests that Hime is really perverted with her man just she hides it behind a poker face. Not really new, loads of women are perverted and so much they show it in a most tricking way. Hime being a prime example of it.

• Hime naked and in bed with the sheet in the spoiler
    reveals more her chest. I am being alluded to that her DFC is more shown and I see a pointy nipple look alike again but much less then other series. Still I kind of see it. Nice boost there.

• Nice proof of Hime’s 2 sides in the spoiler
    seems she is more perverted while in the Accel World but only when she takes off her mask hiding her true intentions with Haruyuki in the middle of it.

• Hime claiming Haruyuki in the spoiler
    goes back to seeing that she is possessive of him since last episode itself.

• Hime’s perverted face in the spoiler
    goes back to what I mention of her having a perverted side of things concerning Haruyuki.

• Finally Hime hitting herself in the spoiler
    shows out that she is not willing to give in to her sexual lust but still wants to love Haruyuki. The way I see it is that it shows Hime despite being perverted has her self control rather well.
So it’s enough to say the new ED is more perverted and shows more of Hime being like that along with Haruyuki. No problem, I wanted this for some times anyway.

About the preview, from the looks of the spoiler
EVERYONE SAY “ASHROLLER IS BACK!” Heck yeah! Ghost Rider is way too cool to move out from this series. This will be the nice. I wonder if he joins Hime’s legion. He is really cool! I love the guy! Amazing persona.

Now the part in the spoiler
is WTF. That tower basically. Concepts of Babylon Tower revisited?

BTW Random Stitch in the spoiler
of Hime.
Yumekichi11Jul 13, 2012 11:52 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 13, 2012 9:49 AM

Nov 2007
New OP and ED!! New chapter with new enemies, it seems.

Childhood girl at least thought about taking care of Haru, who always eat pizza.

Physical full burst (level 9)? Subconsciously? Win for self or for girlfriend... Taku became serious with what both of them said.

Taku vs. kouhai conversation.

Haru decided to have her video as gift.

Brother of kouhai?

Haru accidentally went into girls' shower's room when following the kouhai because of the neuro linker power of illusion. Childhood girl is mad.

Kouhai called on Haru, and he said the photos of his brother was hacked!! He wanted Haru to be dog. Childhood girl came to save him. It was also trap for involving her!!

His avatar looks yucky!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 13, 2012 9:50 AM

Nov 2011

New OP & ED song!!! Quite a lot of new characters I see in this one so hoping they'll make some impressions later on.

Anyways, latest episode...seems that the new kid is one crafty fellow using his abilities to make Haru accidentally go into the...LOL. But this guy is pretty damn dangerous, even in the real world. At any rate, can't wait to see how this arc will progress when Kuroyukihime learns about all this drama.
Stark700Jul 13, 2012 12:47 PM
Jul 13, 2012 10:07 AM

Feb 2009
OMG, love the content of the new OP. Too many awesome things about it that I'm pretty excited to see in the future episodes. Highlight would be

And yeah, pretty much Noumi is on my hitlist now. Freaking pissed me off at the second half. That smug look, that stare, that blackmail. Gah.
And it ended again where I thought it would. Next episode should be bittersweet with knowing how this fight with Dusk Taker will go, and the content of the preview with that big rock formation. Plus Ash Roller is back!
Gonna rewatch the OP again.

Chiyu has very nice proportions. And them sideboobs...
KYH's DFC in the ED isn't bad though :P
Misawa Sachika sings nicely in the ED.
belatkuroJul 13, 2012 10:10 AM
Jul 13, 2012 10:42 AM
Jun 2008
when I visit the author's twitter,it seems like he changed his avatar .Unfortunately, he is still at level 1 lol

The new op is great, but I think I almost fainted when both Haruyuki and Taku became completely naked ...

The shower room should have a social camera placed ,so that they will know who is the real culprit >.<
but the would violate a person's privacy life lol

Next week will be Noumi vs haruyuki. Hopefully haru will put some fight into that .
MorningGloryJul 13, 2012 10:56 AM
Jul 13, 2012 11:53 AM

May 2012
Awesome OP! Hilarious ED! The ending feels like it was taken straight from a doujinshi. :D

Oh, and people, are you annoyed at Seiji already? Wait till you watch the next episode, and later episodes.

Anyway, I welcome people to the rage thread. ;-)
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=458141
Jul 13, 2012 11:55 AM

Aug 2010
Nomi has a cool avatar.
Jul 13, 2012 12:09 PM

Oct 2010
belatkuro said:
OMG, love the content of the new OP. Too many awesome things about it that I'm pretty excited to see in the future episodes. Highlight would be
PM the info on the spoiler. I would like to know more about this part. Who is the exact girl from the OP you mention?
belatkuro said:
And yeah, pretty much Noumi is on my hitlist now. Freaking pissed me off at the second half. That smug look, that stare, that blackmail. Gah.
Hitlist? I am going to write his name in the DEATHNOTE BOOK! Then he will die very badly.
belatkuro said:
Plus Ash Roller is back!
TOO COOL! I love the guy.
belatkuro said:
Gonna rewatch the OP again.
I always see that 3 times at least.
belatkuro said:
Chiyu has very nice proportions. And them sideboobs...
Yeah she does actually that press was quite something indeed.
belatkuro said:
KYH's DFC in the ED isn't bad though :P
One the shot almost alludes to nipples again. Well one of the sides looks pointier than the other parts.
pika2000 said:
Oh, and people, are you annoyed at Seiji already? Wait till you watch the next episode, and later episodes.
Do point out LN parts that pissed you off! I myself want to read the details of them.

Jul 13, 2012 12:14 PM

Jul 2012
Can't wait to see that bastard's ass gets kicked.
Jul 13, 2012 12:21 PM

May 2012
When I watch the preview of Ep 15, seems like they're moving pretty fast. I mean
Jul 13, 2012 12:28 PM

Jul 2012
pika2000 said:
When I watch the preview of Ep 15, seems like they're moving pretty fast. I mean

Yeah, it's gonna be another episode to rage at.
Jul 13, 2012 12:29 PM

Feb 2009
pika2000 said:
They covered volume 1 and 2 in just 5 episodes each. By this pace, volume 3 will be done by episode 17 or so with the awesome cliffhanger there. The rest of the episodes will be for volume 4. So yeah.
Jul 13, 2012 12:35 PM

Dec 2011
I am loving this villain so far.
Cannot believe how he went to such drastic measures just for a game.
Cannot wait to see his ass kicked.
FijiJul 13, 2012 12:39 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2012 12:48 PM

Nov 2011
Fiji said:
I am loving this villain so far.
Cannot believe how he went to such drastic measures just for a game.
Cannot wait to see his ass kicked.

Same, this guy reminds me of a certain someone from the manga Cage of Eden recently.
Jul 13, 2012 1:19 PM

Sep 2011
that shithead needs a wooden bat to the face right now...

people like nomi greatly disgust me.... the fucker
Jul 13, 2012 1:20 PM

Jul 2012
Damn. I hate this shithead Noumi.
Wish Haruyuki wasn't that fat and cooler and owned that f** noob =(
Hope he wins in the game....
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jul 13, 2012 1:54 PM

Sep 2008
... I expected some stripping and fondling...
I am disappoint.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2012 2:01 PM
Oct 2011
am i the only one that think the new op is a bit gayish
both in song and animation...
Jul 13, 2012 2:02 PM

May 2012
the instant i saw the two little girls in the OP i got struck with the most amount of moe since i watched the ED of denpa onna to seishun otoko XD...WHATEVER the dark skinned one does in the series she will always be my favorite character XD

Also love the picture of Hime about to smash the other hime over the head with the umbrella :D
Jul 13, 2012 2:34 PM

Jun 2010
Can't believe SAO and AW has the same author. Why he no make Haruyuki like Kirito. He is pathetic from the start but it only increased as the episode goes on. Idiot srsly. Stupid character. Fuck.

Rage.

Btw, did they really rush it? Is there a huge difference between the Novel and the Anime? I'll just read the Novel if it does.

I like the new ED! It's awesome! The OP is typical Altima. Slightly better than the previous one but the inserted [Accel World] word in the song is kinda lame though.
-MgZ_Jul 13, 2012 2:39 PM
Jul 13, 2012 2:54 PM

Feb 2011

BRO LOVE!
Jul 13, 2012 2:54 PM

Jan 2012
Wow, that bad guy is seriously annoying. Somebody should give him a good beating in both real and accel world lol.

Jul 13, 2012 3:00 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,RAGE!!

We finally know Noumi true colors...and what colors are!!

The scene in the bath was good fanservice Chiyu really has a nice body!! Her reaction when Haru was going to tell Taku was hilarious xD

I must Noumi just got add to my hit list...WHAT A ANNOYING FREAK!!!
First humiliate Chiyu like that was unforgivable!! Then he own Haru bad in a bust fight....even that i didnt expect much in a fist fight from Haru -.-

Well next episode seems they will fight and by the face on Haru on the preview...i wont end good!!!

BTW Taku Epic reflex!!

GIF's and more on the Club!!
Ep14:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=463685
OP2/ED2:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=463691
raxius1230Jul 13, 2012 11:18 PM
Jul 13, 2012 3:23 PM

May 2012
Damn that Nomi dude is such an assclown! Mentally raping Chiyu is not cool! Hopefully Haru finds some way to whoop his ass in the next episode. I am interested in seeing what kinds of abilities Nomi's avatar holds though. Hopefully it's something epic to make for a great fight next week. And please make his loss satisfying! I don't want any "I'm like this because I had a bad childhood and upbringing, so go easy on me" bullshit! A lot of anime nowadays seem to be doing that sort of thing, I just want to see a real douchebag get what's coming to him for once. Is that too much to ask for?! lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jul 13, 2012 4:45 PM

Mar 2012
Love the new songs. Accel world music is truly fantastic
Jul 13, 2012 5:15 PM

Mar 2011
"Bro love"

Ash roller is a... though

And seriously only an idiot will blame haru on that camera incident
So

Jul 13, 2012 5:45 PM

Jan 2009
darn that Nomi should die!!! and from the opening song looks like he got wings too? his a flying avatar type too? but it was mentioned that only Taku has a the flying avatar right? so might be he got that from Taku seeing Taku is not flying but riding a bike lol
Jul 13, 2012 6:33 PM

Jan 2011
Venneria said:

BRO LOVE!
New OP and ED were great plus look at all that bromance! lol^
seems like alot of new characters wonder how they'll fit them all in

as for the episode Still screw this first year! cocky bastard needs to get beatdown fast and nice try Haru but with that reach you weren't gonna hit anyway
Jul 13, 2012 7:19 PM
Jun 2012
That guy definitely aggravates me a lot. Can't wait to see him get destroyed. I still hate haru though.
Jul 13, 2012 7:25 PM

Oct 2011
Oh god,I haven't been this annoyed with a character since Makoto from School Days.
I will pay someone $100 to punch this perv in the face.I'll pay $2,000 to the buddy who brings this guy to me so I can do it myself.F-ing Nomi.The name itself piss me of because of how similar it is to the name of a character I respect.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jul 13, 2012 8:36 PM
May 2012
I was getting a little pissed at Nomi but if Haru didn't do anything when Nomi was mind raping Chiyu, I would have stopped watching. I'm happy that he at least tried to do something.
Jul 13, 2012 9:11 PM

Jul 2010
"Guessing a new OP/ED will happen next week." Totally called that last week in the previous episode discussion.

This was a good episode and man, that pompous ass Nomi. I wish a brutal beatdown on him.

Lovely Chiyu in the shower...damn censors though.
Jul 13, 2012 9:30 PM

Jan 2012
The animation of that new OP is pretty cool, but the old song was better!

I loled when Haru saw Chiyu naked.

So we got a new bad guy, huh?
Jul 13, 2012 10:03 PM

Mar 2012
I liked the new ED simply because it was mostly Kuroyukihime.
Jul 13, 2012 10:16 PM
Aug 2010
WOOOOW, seems like I was ready to punch the fucking screen. Hate that shithead(literately, look at his hair). Can't wait to see his ass get kicked.
Jul 13, 2012 10:47 PM

Nov 2009
Hopefully at one point someone just punches Numo right in the face in real life. That would make for an epic moment.
Jul 13, 2012 10:54 PM

May 2011
Can't wait for the battle.
Jul 13, 2012 11:01 PM

May 2010
Damn that guy is a douche bag !!
Jul 13, 2012 11:12 PM
Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:

has some rather neat stuff with his avatar. It includes sprouting wings of some form along with nice EVIL ENERGY claws/weapons considering it’s purple and these forms are often used to show in anime evil.

Just joined so I can comment on this anime.

I think the black winged chr is Haruyuki Arita AKA Silver Crow with the disaster armor finaly activated.

Maybe true maybe false, just my thought on it.

PS: I hope Noumi gets stuck in a repeated battle (cable link can activate new battle repeatedly) with silver crow till he loses all his points. One can dream cant he!
  • Jul 13, 2012 11:57 PM

Apr 2011
    Holy crap shit is really getting intense. Great episode! :D
    "Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
    Jul 14, 2012 12:15 AM

Apr 2012
    5/5.

I wanted to rip off Nomi's head and I think Haru should have acted a bit faster in that scene when Nomi takes Chiyu "hostage".

That Haru that thinks about ecchi stuff when in cable link with Kuroyukihime AND about her too. Bravo, bravo indweed, you just got some photos of her food, fits your character HUEHUEHUE.

New OP and ED are nice, I liked the older ones more, but I don't dislike these either. Tons and tons of bromance in the OP, he finds some new friends too, lucky Haru HUH?

Nomi's avatar looks nice, but really? He's winged too? D: Then Silver Crow isn't unique anymore, what's the point...

Autocrat said:
    Hitler was good, objectively.
    Jul 14, 2012 12:20 AM

Oct 2010
    darionkain said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

• Just joined so I can comment on this anime.

I think the black winged chr is Haruyuki Arita AKA Silver Crow with the disaster armor finaly activated.

Maybe true maybe false, just my thought on it.

PS: I hope Noumi gets stuck in a repeated battle (cable link can activate new battle repeatedly) with silver crow till he loses all his points. One can dream cant he!
    Could be but also might be the Noumi himself in that armour. Remember even thought it's on Haruyuki, if that armour thinks Noumi is stronger or has stronger desires it will latch onto to him.

Jul 14, 2012 12:24 AM

Feb 2009
    Didn't you see naked Noumi being flashed for a moment there before that purple avatar spread its wings. That's Dusk Taker, Noumi, same as the one in the last part of the episode. He's the big bad for the remainder of the episodes.
    Jul 14, 2012 12:29 AM
    Oct 2011
    Liking for the new OP and ED :>
    Jul 14, 2012 1:46 AM

Aug 2010
    New OP suxx. New ED is nice, with KYH vs KYH ^^

That Nomi character needs the righteous boot of justice right between his legs, and his eyes clawed out by rabid hamsters.

Also, he got an eyeful of Chiyu. Nice.

And yes, I also noticed the two lolis in the op. More lolis is never wrong. period.
    I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
    Jul 14, 2012 2:00 AM

Mar 2011
    The new OP and ED was nice.Nomi bastard is annoying.Nice fanservice.
    Jul 14, 2012 2:05 AM

Jan 2011
    Now, that is a villain... And Haru is right, he has changed for the better since becoming a burst linker--although I think it is more due to his relationship with Hime than just simply becoming part of the game.
    Please don't feed the trolls!
    In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
    carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
    ...rodac

Jul 14, 2012 2:29 AM
    Jul 2012
    Does anyone else find it a little odd that...

Maybe I'm missing something.
    Jul 14, 2012 2:56 AM

Apr 2012
    DemonZero said:

To blackmail him o.o. Obvious. He can upload that video without being found out.

Autocrat said:
    Hitler was good, objectively.
    Jul 14, 2012 3:00 AM
    Jul 2012
    Immahnoob said:
    DemonZero said:

To blackmail him o.o. Obvious. He can upload that video without being found out.

That's not the point. The footage has Haru being filmed in the girls bathroom.
    Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

453 by Orin23 »»
    Feb 20, 4:14 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
    Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
    Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
    Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
    Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.