Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 3, 8:25 PM

Jul 2022
The protagonist really pisses me so much that the website of the anime streaming server (animesuge) is buffering so much that I skipped very boring scenes all the way from episode 16 until the opponent dies at episode 24.

There is no way that the mc is indispensible up to the point where there is no 'glow up' from the mc, he remains as a weak fatso bastard (not criticizing the whole anime), I wish the mc could be the victorious person as he should be but instead with this 8 long ass episodes (16 to 23), a waste of time where the mc finally kills his opponent, where I'm not surprise by it anyway..

Feb 3, 8:43 PM
Nov 2019
Anyone who used to get bullied in school life agree that the mc is doing impressively great in less than a year. It’s just in most anime they would skip the process. If you don’t find Shinji from EVA annoying then Haru should be at least watchable. Most importantly he is the cutest protagonist I’ve ever seen.
Feb 4, 3:47 AM

Aug 2015
The original author for Accel World also wrote Sword Art Online. This is just his MO. Overly bland MCs are perfect for otaku wish fulfillment series.
Controversial opinions
Feb 4, 11:46 AM
May 2022
Do you understand where he is coming from though? he was teased and bullied before, so of course he feels insignificant. the 18 through 23 was development in its right. he lost something precious to him so of course he would feel it to. it's like a part of yourself is missing. and he came back stronger and realizing that he has friends (as cliché as that sounds). we may know that he is going to win but it was all about overcoming trials before that. he lost something and had to overcome it. also, do you know how avatars are made? through the deepest, darkest fears. so, naturally, he isn't going to change just like that. he isn't going to get a "glow up" overnight. maybe not ever. is that a bad thing? when he has the people around him that care for him, it really isn't.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

453 by Orin23 »»
Feb 20, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.