Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2020 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Such an action packed episode.

The Pillars are in full force as everyone fights for their survival. Claudia herself fights the good fight although the immense danger made this episode very intense. Emotions are also running high this episode. I guess with a few more episodes left, they wanted to make an impact after all the buildup into the main story.

I'm also impressed by the aerial combat as they take the fight to the Pillars and threat into the sky.
Dec 5, 2020 7:40 AM

Mar 2019
Im glad to see a new episode, there wasnt an episode last week because Shinchi was sick. I wish they made a starclip in this episode tho just like les rouilleres
Dec 5, 2020 8:29 AM

Feb 2019
Man, I missed this show so much last week.

At this point, I’m wondering if Tappei is gonna surprise us all and have no one die. Seems like we’ve been getting blue balled with all these death flags for a while now, which is ok with me since I love all the girls.

So nice to see Sonoka get over her past trauma. That was such a great last message left behind.

Also, this episode pretty much confirmed what we all had been thinking about Odin lying to everyone, but things may not be going the way he expected. His reaction at the end of the episode was that of frustration and denial. Could he have lost his memories too? 🤔

Excited for next week
Dec 5, 2020 8:43 AM

Dec 2014
"Don't be a baby, idiot"
Hah, lovely message. Short, simple but packed with meaning. Amatsuka is a great sister.

Great episode on the whole. Miko and Sono taking out the pillar was awesome and damn Sono pulled out some crazy moves there. I love the battle OST they play, it has a very triumphant feel to it.

So Ragnarok has already happened, the age of the Gods is over but Odin doesn't want to accept it?

Dec 5, 2020 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
Everyone's having the blue-balls this episode, of horror and trauma.

The Fuji Pillar's attacks both internally and externally, and this proving to be hard for the Tateyama forces to regain their stature whilst maintaining fewer casualties this time. Time-travel feature, huh (that's pretty much like Re:Zero incorporated)

Sonoka getting back on her two unconfident feet (much less losing Big Sis Yayoi) and helping Miko out on her lowest, Azuzu with her half-blank efforts and Claudia keeping them safe, every single effort isn't wasted to get things back into order. With the desperate cling onto hope, all things are possible, and MISSION COMPLETED on all sides. Tateyama, secured!

Odin's scheme has pretty much failed, and with the murals answering the infodump we've been receiving throughout the series. The nigh of Ragnarok has fallen, but what extras could this snively kid come up with soon?
Dec 5, 2020 9:03 AM

Jan 2014
What an action packed episode. Loved it from start to finish. Glad it's back this week.
Dec 5, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode. I've missed this a lot.

The way Miko and Sono took down that pillar was cool. Awesome moves from both of them.

Dec 5, 2020 9:10 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
While its unfortunate that Sonoka couldn't fly given her injuries its unavoidable. Miyako and her squadron sure are in the thick of it though. Claudia and Anzu's investigation of the new realm sure ended up provoking quite the being to oppose them. Still its really something seeing Claudia bravely stand to face the three guardians within the tomb. RIP nameless soldier though. But his sacrifice sure brought them valuable time. Its funny that the pillars are also life stealers though. Yayoi's last gift to Sonoka though sure was the medicine that she needed to get fired up once more. Im glad that in the end the girls managed to secure the base though not without loss. At least the baby was born successfully. The girls all crying after that battle together sure was cute. Overall a decent ep that featured a good blend of action with revelation. Looks like Odin not only survived but is also a villain as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2020 9:27 AM

Feb 2020
Nice episode, really happy to see Sonoka back, odin is lying~~
Can't wait to see next episode!
Dec 5, 2020 11:47 AM

Jun 2017
Anyone know what language the ancient soldiers spoke?

I really wonder what's up with Odin too, if ragnarok really happened already maybe he is just in denial it's over? lol
Dec 5, 2020 12:21 PM

Aug 2018
Looks like Odin’s not too happy about the conclusion of the prior Ragnarok.
Dec 5, 2020 1:28 PM

Apr 2015
Definitely missed this last week and good for the to return with an action packed episode. Great aerial battles and nice to see Claudia holding her ground (with Odin's blessing probably) against those warriors.

Glad to see Sono fly again. That message was simple, powerful... not to mention rude, but it did it's job really well. Welcome back Sono!

I am just glad no one died today!
Dec 5, 2020 1:30 PM

Mar 2020
What a great episode this was, this has chance to be my anime of the season
Dec 5, 2020 2:26 PM

Mar 2020
Through blood, sweat and tears the Tateyama forces were able to pull off a miracle.

Lot's of action this episode, glad to see this show back this week!

I thought this episode was the climax, I'm now questioning if the climax is still to come.

Good episode :)
Dec 5, 2020 3:12 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Welcome to the sky again, Sonoka. Your contribution was so useful against those pillar with op ability. Finally you found the answer, inside those goddamn charm item, ofc. You really forgot the last message from your beloved sister. I am really glad you found your encouragement again, such a frustation seeing you all day crying like a baby. So, its time for lift-up the worst situations, for the sake of one baby, for the sake of continuing the hard life cycle that begone disturbed by an edgy pillar. One soul lost from the battlefield, has been changed by one soul that ready to live the hard lifes. So, its time for come back, girls!

Well, about the norse mythology and its demise. I had no comment on these alternate universe, its just fine, to followed the story wise. But one thing was sure, the girls already found out the reason behind all of those shit thing. They've been used to, they were lied to. The Ragnarok was supposed to be over. But, Little Odin refuse to acknowledged that, he never surrender his dignity about Ragnarok. Since peoples, via Azu knowledge already knew whats goin on behind all of the scheme, it will be too hard for Odin to made it happened. He must be plan something unexpected again. So, here you go, the last battle between the girls against their god. Maybe...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 5, 2020 3:14 PM
Aug 2018
I'm sorry to say this but.......THIS IS JUST PAINFULLY MEDIOCRE and I CANNOT believe that it's from the same guy who created Re zero.
I honestly dont care for the plot because as we all know anime can be amazing based on silliest of concepts.what I DO want is likable characters , their chemistry And INTERACTIONS and enjoyability.
ITS LIKE THIS SHOW IS TRYING ITS BEST TO BE GENERIC AND CLICHED.
characters are generic , interactions are generic and at times CRINGEWORTHY....
THIS IS partly my fault for expecting something from the creator of freakin RE ZERO!

Ps.honestly this show reminds me of those generic shows that are potrayed THROUGH other anime..eg.like an anime character watching tv and this generic mediocrity playing in the background.....

DISSAPOINTED
Dec 5, 2020 5:41 PM

Sep 2020
If Odin is supposed to be that last remaining god then the Thor inside Fuji is a...fake?
And I don't get what Odin is trying to accomplish by recreating another Ragnarok.
Dec 5, 2020 7:45 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode, I missed the show it's good to be back. One simple message is all it takes to cheer up someone, glad to see Sonoka fly again. She's fast as fuck boy. When she did that freefalling plane maneuver then shoot those enemies, that was awesome.

I wonder what those guardians in Valhalla were saying to Claudia though. Damn, Ragnarok has already went and passed that's why Norse Mythology has already been forgotten in this world. Though Odin can't accept it, the little bitch.

Really looking forward to the next episode, 3 episodes left fuck.
Dec 5, 2020 7:52 PM
Jan 2017
Warlords of Sigrdrifa delivers yet another fine episode! Sonoka regains the will to fight while Claudia and her group attempt to survive within the halls of Valhalla. I have to say, this episode was amazing. It featured beautiful character development and incredible action scenes. This show has been improving significantly over these past few weeks and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Dec 5, 2020 8:24 PM

Oct 2017
Azuzu and Sono's such a crybaby but that was a sweet moment. Also so basically this entire war was started by Odin who thinks Ragnarok is still yet to come?
Dec 6, 2020 1:07 AM

Sep 2019
I really like Sonoka, I’m glad that she’s able to fly again.
Dec 6, 2020 3:06 AM

Apr 2020
Well after a week of pause, Sigururi is back to deliver an episode full of tears, suffering and a goddamn miracle. That charm from Amatsuka really helped Sonoka to pull her out of sorrow (cliche). She flies back again with Miyako and manages to figure out how to defeat the pillar they're tackling with.

On the other side, Claudy, Azuzu and their soldiers are being attacked by unknown beings. It's so sad that the one guy sacrificed himself, but that's how reality also works in certain situations. They manage to also escape from Valhalla and Azu reports a shocking find to the top brass.

Seems like Odin is lying to them all along as he refuses to accept that Ragnarok is over. I mean...I fucking know he's lying all along ever since Episode 1. Well they now know their true enemy and is ready to fight for the battle of Tateyama Air Base (which has been saved this episode).

One more thing to add, that scene where the baby is born is really good. Aww, Azuzu and Sonoka cried, that reminds me of the same time I also cried in the Maquia scene.
Dec 7, 2020 1:51 PM

Aug 2013
We had to wait another extra week for the release of a new episode, but damnit it was worth it. Is it just me or did the music deliver that extra punch? The serie started on an 7/10 for me, I raised it to 8/10 after the comedy swimsuit episode, but after today it's already 9/10. I laugh at the low average score of this show and I pity everyone who passes on this show. 3 More wholesome episodes and it will get a 10/10 from me.

CeddyyBearr said:

I am just glad no one died today!

The unknown soldier who sacrified himself: "Am I a joke to you?"
CoaghimDec 7, 2020 2:00 PM
When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...
Dec 10, 2020 4:01 AM

Oct 2008
Sonoka is da MVP of this episode!!!
5/5.

Dec 12, 2020 6:00 PM

Dec 2016
Keerthan_Alva said:
I'm sorry to say this but.......THIS IS JUST PAINFULLY MEDIOCRE and I CANNOT believe that it's from the same guy who created Re zero.
I honestly dont care for the plot because as we all know anime can be amazing based on silliest of concepts.what I DO want is likable characters , their chemistry And INTERACTIONS and enjoyability.
THIS IS partly my fault for expecting something from the creator of freakin RE ZERO!

Ps.honestly this show reminds me of those generic shows that are potrayed THROUGH other anime..eg.like an anime character watching tv and this generic mediocrity playing in the background.....

DISSAPOINTED

Maybe because he only made freakin RE ZERO! ;)
But still you can defend him by saying this isn't 100% his story or something like that.

I personally think he is trying to branch out of re:zero and we will see if he was only "one story" guy.

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 12, 2020 8:38 PM

Mar 2009
Sonoka is the best. Good episode.
Dec 13, 2020 12:27 AM

Apr 2020
It's good to see Sono fly back, and see her smile
Dec 14, 2020 11:14 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Woah Claudia was suddenly turn edgy, she slapped Azuzu, oh well guess that was emergency situation.

Sonoka is back~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 30, 2020 1:01 PM

Feb 2014
Sawano_Suki said:

DISSAPOINTED

Well, Re Zero is not unique and it´s over melodramatic as fuck xD Just an overrated anime.
TechOtakuDec 30, 2020 1:05 PM
Jan 16, 2021 1:20 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Sonoka did some Gun Kata in a plane!

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 21, 2021 5:22 AM

Jul 2015
"Don't be a baby, idiot" Gotta love Amatsuka's message.
We all knew Odin is a bastard but damn he really is a piece of shit for wanting to let Ragnarok happen again and act like he is on the human side.

Jun 14, 2021 3:52 PM

Feb 2020
Pretty action packed episode.

Sonoka is the best girl. <3
Mar 15, 2022 12:14 AM

May 2020
Yeah, Asuzu find out the truth. Ragnarok is over a long time ago but Odin seems want to wake it up again. Amatsuka feels is right, there is something strange with Odin. All the action in two sides is quitely interesting. Enjoy it so far with the conclusion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2020

119 by Flores2412 »»
Jul 31, 2023 11:37 PM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

36 by Gamer715fto »»
May 28, 2023 12:04 PM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2020

67 by Lolicon »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:11 PM

» To remind you about this show, close-up faces SS here~

sharosharo - Mar 15, 2022

2 by sharosharo »»
Mar 15, 2022 6:57 AM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

63 by sharosharo »»
Mar 15, 2022 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.