Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 1, 2017 3:50 PM
Mar 2012
lol that harem hug, & Succubus excluded, still find teacher student thing kinda weird.
With how extreme bullying in anime's usually portrayed i didnt notice that as bullying. How Hikari handled them was both surprising (not an anger lashing out) and well thought out, more of her own reasons than shoving moral high ground onto them, since gossiping about others really is their freedom.
ice is brittle, surprisingly so
Sensei's dialogues vs Himari monologues nicely thought out, like theorizing about sensitive smell vs garlic.
lols of comedy, lol Hikari like pouncing on sister.
Feb 2, 2017 3:12 AM

Mar 2009
Hikari is one of the best girls of the season.

Poor Satou-sensei. Must be a hard life for a succubus. Just give her a hug, dammit!
However, despite the track suit she's still sexy, so Takahashi-sensei would probably lose his mind. lol
Feb 2, 2017 8:59 AM

Jun 2014
Shurit said:
Did anyone noticed Hikari's 3rd leg?

Thats not a 3rd leg... thats the back of her leg...

Anyway, its nice to see more of them all. I really enjoy this show. It's so peaceful!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 3, 2017 5:45 PM
Jul 2018
Groen90 said:
Faederwulf said:
The series is intended to be a harem romance, so expect more than just hugging.

wat

I read the 2 reviews you can find on the manga page, and they both say it is not harem.

Four main females and one main male, with all the physical contact he has with the girls, and their feelings for him? It's definitely a harem.
Feb 3, 2017 5:53 PM
Jun 2016
The music that plays when Hikari mentions that she made a promise to her sister is beautiful.
Feb 4, 2017 3:08 AM

Aug 2015
Faederwulf said:
Groen90 said:

wat

I read the 2 reviews you can find on the manga page, and they both say it is not harem.

Four main females and one main male, with all the physical contact he has with the girls, and their feelings for him? It's definitely a harem.

Then why the hell is there no harem tag on both anime and manga pages? I started watching specifically because I didn't see that tag and both reviews on the manga page explicitly say it's not harem.
If it really is then I'll drop it before it's too late, or until someone can dissipate my fears... lol
Feb 5, 2017 9:29 AM

Mar 2013
The interaction b/w characters was good.

Also that hug session tho <3
Feb 5, 2017 8:05 PM

Oct 2008
Takahashi sensei officially has 4 loyal demi-girl followers and all of them received a hub!...well except for Satou-sensei succubus!
4/5.

Feb 8, 2017 10:00 AM

May 2013
So it did basically prove itself as a shitty harem. Dropped for good, what a weight off my shoulders.
Feb 10, 2017 5:13 AM

May 2009
Groen90 said:
Faederwulf said:

Then why the hell is there no harem tag on both anime and manga pages? I started watching specifically because I didn't see that tag and both reviews on the manga page explicitly say it's not harem.
If it really is then I'll drop it before it's too late, or until someone can dissipate my fears... lol

Don't listern to these dumbasses, there is no harem. Only sensei have romantic feelings for Ironman-sensei.
Mizusi said:
So it did basically prove itself as a shitty harem. Dropped for good, what a weight off my shoulders.

Like how?
Feb 10, 2017 5:45 AM

May 2013
Huh? At least 4 spastic fucks into shitty self-insert sensei character, and you're in denial about it being haremshit? LOL
Feb 10, 2017 7:10 AM

May 2009
Mizusi said:
Huh? At least 4 spastic fucks into shitty self-insert sensei character, and you're in denial about it being haremshit? LOL

Are you blind? Only Sakie and Machi. Watch next episode.
And how is Ironman-sensei a shitty self-insert character? Do you really think adult man like him is into 2 times younger students?

also, what the fuck is spastic fucks?
bastek66Feb 10, 2017 7:13 AM
Feb 10, 2017 7:22 AM

May 2013
I sure do get my cunt hyperactive when my old fuck of an unattractive background character drawn like sensei calls me by my first name! I sure do want to hold my old teachers and then blush over it as if I have never been held before!

Besides, you think the age gap is the problem here? I love age gap. I don't like haremshit and shitty-self insertion by any means, though. Yuki, Machi, Vampire and sensei. Am I missing someone? It doesn't matter, because I'm not picking this shit back up, and neither I will miss it nor the threads need me. Get over it.
Feb 11, 2017 10:06 AM

May 2009
Mizusi said:
I sure do get my cunt hyperactive when my old fuck of an unattractive background character drawn like sensei calls me by my first name! I sure do want to hold my old teachers and then blush over it as if I have never been held before!

Besides, you think the age gap is the problem here? I love age gap. I don't like haremshit and shitty-self insertion by any means, though. Yuki, Machi, Vampire and sensei. Am I missing someone? It doesn't matter, because I'm not picking this shit back up, and neither I will miss it nor the threads need me. Get over it.

I hate blantant lies, this show isn't haremshit with selfinsertion.
Begone.
Feb 11, 2017 10:20 AM
Nov 2016
Well now we know that Hikari isn't just a cute girl, she has got an excellent sense of righteousness backing her cuteness.... The way she stood up to those girls says a lot about her character.

I like the way Yukki's character was given a backstory...
Feb 11, 2017 3:56 PM

May 2013
bastek66 said:
Begone.
Funny to say that when you're blatantly lying about it, isn't denial correlated with the whole lying cycle too? LOL

Have fun watching your shallow haremshit.
Feb 12, 2017 12:30 AM

Dec 2012
Hikari was really helpful in this episode, she is so kind with everyone and she even helped the two gossip girls :).
Tetsuo was cool and very comprehensive, I like how he is helping the girls. Too bad, that the succubus can't make him a hug
Feb 12, 2017 5:20 AM

May 2009
Mizusi said:
bastek66 said:
Begone.
Funny to say that when you're blatantly lying about it, isn't denial correlated with the whole lying cycle too? LOL

Have fun watching your shallow haremshit.

Hahaha, reminds me a situation when Mob Psycho 100 aired and there was thread where used asked if it's worth watching, one of answers was that show is episodic monter-of-the-week shit, because that ass dropped show after 2nd or 3rd episode (it was around 5th or 6th episode airing time). His opinion was as worthless as yours.

Have fun with your deep-shit
bastek66Feb 12, 2017 5:24 AM
Feb 12, 2017 5:44 AM

May 2013
bastek66 said:
Hahaha, reminds me a situation when Mob Psycho 100 aired and there was thread where used asked if it's worth watching, one of answers was that show is episodic monter-of-the-week shit, because that ass dropped show after 2nd or 3rd episode (it was around 5th or 6th episode airing time). His opinion was as worthless as yours.

Have fun with your deep-shit
Makes mention to a random show I have never watched, thinking it's somehow helping making his fallacious argument any less invalid

Randomly spouts buzzwords such as "deep" without actually referring to any series in particular in a quest of damage control

Aren't you supposed to be at school or you're just upset you enjoy haremshit and can't bring yourself out of that pity self-denial? Do you have any mental issue that stops you from giving up on someone else's perspective of your shitty favorite show and will cry until I magically change my mind or something? At least attempt to do it through my profile messages or DM instead of showing off to the world you're upset over a cartoon by spamming the forums with tears, LOL.

http://i.imgur.com/az1rgPe.jpg
Feb 12, 2017 9:35 AM

May 2009
Mizusi said:
Makes mention to a random show I have never watched, thinking it's somehow helping making his fallacious argument any less invalid

Randomly spouts buzzwords such as "deep" without actually referring to any series in particular in a quest of damage control

Aren't you supposed to be at school or you're just upset you enjoy haremshit and can't bring yourself out of that pity self-denial? Do you have any mental issue that stops you from giving up on someone else's perspective of your shitty favorite show and will cry until I magically change my mind or something? At least attempt to do it through my profile messages or DM instead of showing off to the world you're upset over a cartoon by spamming the forums with tears, LOL.

http://i.imgur.com/az1rgPe.jpg

The fact you didn't watch MP100 doesn't matter, my example was good, it showed stuck up ignorant dumbass who tried sound as someone who knowledgeable anime watcher who was blown out in following posts for his idiocy.

Also funny that you call that example a logical fallacy yet you try discredit me as school-kid age while I'm older by 8 years. I don't mind care if some butthurt casuals drop series, I hate when they lie about it.
Feb 12, 2017 11:20 AM

May 2009
Mizusi said:
"it's good because I said so, it's a lie because I said so" - your entire excuse of an "argument" summed up right there

"Mommy, I called someone who doesn't like haremshit cartoons ignorant, am I smart now?" No, son.

You could be 40 and yet you're still making me feel like I'm bullying an underage mentally challenged child, LOL. I guess you are good at setting the negative expectations of others regarding you even lower, good job man, have a star! That'll be the last reply from me here, you can cry more through PM and/or profile posts, like I said earlier. No one cares about your temper tantrum, Jesus Christ, get over yourself and stop torturing that poor keyboard with those greasy fingers irradiating of anger.

Also your favorite anime is shit.

EXQUISITE PROJECTIONS
Where the fuck did I say it's good? I said it's not a harem and thus it's not haremshit like you keep blantantly lying about it.

Also which one is shit? I have many favourite.
I guess you should be happy that Spirited away isn't a shit.
Feb 12, 2017 11:44 AM

Aug 2016
Life must be pretty lonely for Satou-sensei.
Feb 16, 2017 9:20 AM

Jul 2009
Succubus is in love already...
Mar 23, 2017 3:03 PM

Feb 2013
Gotta love the face

Apr 1, 2017 11:20 AM

May 2012
Haha that hugging scene, poor succubus-chan :p Pretty fun development, let's see what's next!
Apr 18, 2017 6:23 AM

Apr 2015
Lol all dem lewd thoughts while hugging Sensei XD. Hikari being really cute like always. Kinda felt bad for female Sensei tho, she didn't get hugged ='(.
May 16, 2017 5:30 AM

Mar 2015
That hugging session was as hilarious as it was quite a nice touch really
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 30, 2017 12:32 PM

Sep 2014
Takahashi-sensei was so nice when he comforted Kusakabe. :D
Hikari was so brave and assertive when she confronted the bully girls even they were impressed! Kusakabe, however, apologized to them after talking honestly to them, which is impressive, too. I think both Hikari and Kusakabe taught the mean girls a lesson.

Looks like Satou-sensei wants to help Takahashi in his project, but she got too eager and everything got awkward. (Takahashi pressing the juice to relieve stress. xD)

I liked the meeting they had. Hugs for everyone (but Satou-sensei lol). Looks like Takahashi hugged Machi's body too tightly. lol

Himari's and Takahashi's conversation at the end was very nice. Looks like Himari is the tsundere type (it's logical that she doesn't trust Takahashi so soon, though) but Takahashi's speech was honest and showed his thoughts about the whole demi-human duality. Himari started trusting Takahashi and wanted him to repeat his speech in front of her parents (maybe they don't like Hikari being a demi?), but the mood was ruined by Hikari's silly message. She jumps on anyone on sight and hugs them, but tells her sister that it was Takahashi the one who jumped on her? Yeah, right. xD
May 31, 2017 7:49 PM

Dec 2015
So far the anime had been very entertaining, and I hope it keeps being that way.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 28, 2017 4:14 PM

Aug 2013
Yup yup, another great episode. The hugging scene was very entertaining and adorable
Check out my epic? youtube channel yo!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtS2LcQwcqpHyQGXekGDGVA
Sep 3, 2017 7:26 AM

Feb 2013
I'm glad that the drama is over, they got over the gossiping.
Wow, free hugs, poor succubus didn't get one.
Sep 11, 2017 1:49 AM

Feb 2015
Liking this anime, but damn, did this episode get cringy at certain points.
Nov 22, 2017 7:54 AM

Oct 2012
Hikari <3
Actually that was the best outcome possible
Just come to them, angry at those people, then cry & apologize.. Done xD
If they still have decent humanity in them, they'll feel bad and apologize too

Awww, Satou-sensei didn't get any hug xD
"Signature removed"
Nov 27, 2017 10:57 AM

Sep 2012
the reaction sense had for hugging Kyouko's body lol
ArArArA :)

Groen90 said:
Faederwulf said:
The series is intended to be a harem romance, so expect more than just hugging.

wat

if mutilate girls/woman are fallen for MC its harem maybe manga is not harem or the 2 ppl who made this reviews don't know what is considered a harem

Faederwulf said:
Groen90 said:

wat

i agree

Groen90 said:
Faederwulf said:

@bastek66

Mal is sometimes inaccurate with a tags Genres (like one missing or one that isn't accurate like i have seen ecchi tag on animes that only have thing that can be considered bit ecchi is peach EP i mean cause their swimsuits bikini's & nothing else ecchi) example i have seen anime's that that have romance & they have no romance tag Genre & it doesn't just have romance MC ends up with a girl one example i remember is Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu it has romance & MC ends up with the girl in the end of S1 no clue will they make S2 or not

Mormegil said:

Poor Satou-sensei. Must be a hard life for a succubus. Just give her a hug, dammit!
However, despite the track suit she's still sexy, so Takahashi-sensei would probably lose his mind. lol

yea specially when u consider how he reacted just after touching her hand when he manage to get out of her site (the hug would kill him cause of lust overcharge) lol
Sugram22Nov 28, 2017 12:02 AM
Nov 28, 2017 2:36 PM

Aug 2015
Sugram22 said:

Groen90 said:

wat

if mutilate girls/woman are fallen for MC its harem maybe manga is not harem or the 2 ppl who made this reviews don't know what is considered a harem

Faederwulf said:

i agree

Groen90 said:

@bastek66

Mal is sometimes inaccurate with a tags Genres (like one missing or one that isn't accurate like i have seen ecchi tag on animes that only have thing that can be considered bit ecchi is peach EP i mean cause their swimsuits bikini's & nothing else ecchi) example i have seen anime's that that have romance & they have no romance tag Genre & it doesn't just have romance MC ends up with a girl one example i remember is Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu it has romance & MC ends up with the girl in the end of S1 no clue will they make S2 or not

Mormegil said:

yea specially when u consider how he reacted just after touching her hand when he manage to get out of her site (the hug would kill him cause of lust overcharge) lol

I'm not sure what the hell you're going on about here, but I ended up watching it all and I can safely say this is not a harem.
Nov 28, 2017 11:40 PM

Sep 2012
Groen90 said:
Sugram22 said:

i agree

@bastek66

I'm not sure what the hell you're going on about here, but I ended up watching it all and I can safely say this is not a harem.

well its a light harem or how to call it cause 3 girls + snsei are in love with MC sensei only thing the girls are more modest about (hold back) it then typical harem girls, they have mentioned that they love him but rarely act like they do but they do at times

just like girls in Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (also quite good anime) it is shown the girls like MC in a romantic way but they don't act in it much cause there are more pressing matters & in this anime case they don't want sensei to lose hes job :)

Girls/woman don't always half to act like the ones in Sekirei or Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou to show that they love MC romantically they can be lighter with their action to in some harems like in this case with this anime!!!! not my problem if ppl close their eyes at the time they show the clues show what they feel or if ppl don't pay attention, the one that showed her feelings the most was Kyouko it was harder to notice with others

my point is it is harem but the harem in this anime is just weak :)
Sugram22Nov 29, 2017 3:40 AM
Dec 5, 2017 1:22 PM

Apr 2013
Haha the hugging part was great, surprisingly we'll get the yuki onna episode next time. Can't wait to see it, so far she seems to be the most boring since she lacks screentime a bit. Hikari is so wonderfully energetic ^^
May 1, 2018 7:34 PM

Jan 2018
Very nice confrontation. To speak your mind without berating the person and stooping to their level. Instead, you elevate them to be better people. I like that. Very proper use of words.

Oct 18, 2018 4:16 PM
May 2017
i'm pretty sure any of the source readers can dispel any notion that this is a harem, so let's ask them. is this a harem?
Oct 23, 2018 1:05 PM

May 2015
Teacher really want that D.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 21, 2019 1:46 PM

Apr 2018
15:42 is one of the funniest moments i have seen in a long time :DDD
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Feb 20, 2020 9:06 AM
Jun 2013
man this guy has a strong will with the bouncy boobs and panting kind of sucks she didint get to get a hug lol. Though that whole moment of hugging was a bit odd.
Oct 12, 2021 10:05 AM

May 2021
Really good episode & I like how Hikari stood up for the snow girl.
Nov 26, 2022 8:04 PM

Oct 2022
The conversation between the two teachers was pretty interesting because it broke one of the golden rules of highschool setting anime:

Never talk about the students as if they're teenagers.

Typically it's a big no no to suggest that highschool characters are unable to do things simply because they're not mature enough to handle certain emotional complexities like respecting people even in private conversations.

It reveals the absurdity of the heavy drama shows set in highschool.
Dec 28, 2022 9:08 AM

Jan 2013
Umapyoiz said:
The conversation between the two teachers was pretty interesting because it broke one of the golden rules of highschool setting anime:

Never talk about the students as if they're teenagers.

Typically it's a big no no to suggest that highschool characters are unable to do things simply because they're not mature enough to handle certain emotional complexities like respecting people even in private conversations.

It reveals the absurdity of the heavy drama shows set in highschool.

Couldn't agree more.
Glad that this anime actually acknowledges them as being teenagers and not adults trapped in 15 year old bodies.
Mar 7, 2023 4:55 PM

Apr 2019
Main character shouldn't be called Tetsuo, he should be called Tetsubro.
Jan 29, 11:26 AM
Jun 2022
Yeah , Target Audience Isn't Me . A Delight For 13 - 19 Years old I Guess Lol.
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Dec 2022
The teacher is very mature and likeable. He acts like how you would imagine a real teacher would.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aversa - Jan 7, 2017

190 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.