Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2016 4:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Quite a bit of noticeable guests at that party..Nasubi Hui Guo Rou showing up as well.

Looks like Kurapika feels something dark from that baby buggy thing. I got a bad feeling about that.
Jun 16, 2016 4:15 AM

Jan 2009
korean scans are out, man dont tell me that baby is evil lol Kurapika has a worried face there

and damn Beyond Netero is so huge he is like a giant out there, is he always been like that?
Jun 16, 2016 4:56 AM
Jun 2016
I'm glad there wasn't another hiatus after last week - was nervous heh heh. My usual site hasn't uploaded yet. Care to either share links, or would you mind - does this chapter follow up on 357's content?
Jun 16, 2016 7:18 AM
Apr 2014
The Zodiacs already let go of Beyond?
I didn't expect the king of Kakin to be part of this, I guess it makes sense for him to be there and oversee this "battle royale".
I wonder if Ging and Pariston are on the 2nd deck like Beyond.
It seems like the phantom troupe are already causing trouble in the lower decks. I expect a Phantom troupe vs the zodiacs to go down.
The baby is showing his Nen beast, how cute.
This boat ride is so freaking hype, HxH is the most exciting manga to read right now, shame Togashi has the hiatus curse.
Jun 16, 2016 7:21 AM

Jan 2016
Slow chapter this week. Really wanted to see some Hisoka but whatever.
Didn't understand what happened at the end tho...
Edit: Just noticed that black aura coming from the baby O_o

Drake1000 said:
I didn't expect the king of Kakin to be part of this, I guess it makes sense for him to be there and oversee this "battle royale".
It seems like the phantom troupe are already causing trouble in the lower decks. I expect a Phantom troupe vs the zodiacs to go down.
This boat ride is so freaking hype, HxH is the most exciting manga to read right now, shame Togashi has the hiatus curse.

What? i don't think the Phantom Troupe are on the boat yet.
Mr_ShnbJun 16, 2016 7:30 AM
Jun 16, 2016 7:24 AM

Aug 2010
Camilla not having monologues from the four eldest princes makes me think she's the most dangerous.

That's One friggin huge ship lol Speaking of huge...Beyond...DAMN. Netero what giant did u bed to get such a huge son XD

14th prince is EVIL I TELL YA!! EVIL!!
Jun 16, 2016 7:37 AM

Dec 2015
Dialogue X Dialogue

Jesus, that page where Mizai on phone with Kurapika. Is it novel or manga?
Fellaini is God
Jun 16, 2016 7:43 AM
Sep 2015
MetaphyskalHuntR said:
I'm glad there wasn't another hiatus after last week - was nervous heh heh. My usual site hasn't uploaded yet. Care to either share links, or would you mind - does this chapter follow up on 357's content?
Kissmanga or mangamint.com
Jun 16, 2016 7:46 AM

Aug 2010
It's Death Thirteen. The troupe is probably on board already or even Hisoka aswell.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Jun 16, 2016 7:46 AM

Dec 2013
Drake1000 said:

Beyond crew will go to DC with another illegal route
Jun 16, 2016 7:51 AM

Jun 2015
As much as I like the Troupe members and Hisoka, I'm glad we're back to the Princes/Zodiacs.
Jun 16, 2016 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
Finally on the boat and without Gon, that's good news.

MetaphyskalHuntR said:

Go on Mangastream, they're the one who translate and upload first.
Jun 16, 2016 8:01 AM
Jun 2015
Why didn't the mother of the baby tell Kurapika they gave a Nen power to the baby ? Wasn't she there when they came with the totem or whatever the pot was
& is everybody already on board ? (zodiacs and leorio, pariston and ging, troupe)
What if Gon and Killua aren't even in this arc lol I could see that
Jun 16, 2016 8:14 AM

Feb 2014
@Soufou
Either she didn't know, or she concealing it. Maybe she is not as weak and nice as she appears to be, who knows. This is succession battle after all.

Anyway, one of the cause of those ruckus on the 3rd deck and below most likely Kuroro's "Convert Hand/Transfer Student" ability.
Jun 16, 2016 8:15 AM

Jan 2016
Please don't get stuck on that boat forever. I had enough with Berserk
something is fishy with those bodyguards, there's absolutely no way that shit is not going down this time
Jun 16, 2016 8:45 AM

Jun 2014
Well after the anticlimactic conclusion of Hisoka and Chrollo's fight last week, it's nice to get back to the actual Dark Continent stuff. The ending of this chapter was really ominous, so I'm looking forward to seeing what's going on with that baby and how that will affect things going forward.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 16, 2016 8:52 AM
Dec 2013
So, we're back with Kurapika and the journey to the Dark Continent. The Black Whale has 5 decks, and we learn what type of people are housed in each deck. Looks like a lot of criminal activity is occurring in decks 3-4, which Mizaistom is keeping surveillance of.

2 more chapters, and HxH will get a volume 34. That is, if Togashi doesn't go on hiatus anytime soon.
wildhoodJun 16, 2016 6:07 PM
Jun 16, 2016 9:21 AM

Jan 2015
After so much build up and hype i can't wait to see shit go down this arc , it's going to be real hard reading it weekly because of how many characters and plots are going on at the same time but as long togashi doesn't go hiatus it should be fine.
Jun 16, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2015
This is one of the chapters that i can't figure out if hxh is a light novel or a manga :P
Other than that, pretty interesting chapter. Finally, after the chrollo vs hisoka battle, the story can go on with the Dark continent and Kurapika.
What the hell with the baby at the end?
Jun 16, 2016 9:47 AM

Jan 2015
A lot to read bruh but well it was a fine chapter :/
Jun 16, 2016 10:21 AM

Jul 2013
Orion_Gospel said:
This is one of the chapters that i can't figure out if hxh is a light novel or a manga :P
Other than that, pretty interesting chapter. Finally, after the chrollo vs hisoka battle, the story can go on with the Dark continent and Kurapika.
What the hell with the baby at the end?

A nen beast probably like the King and all the Prince:
GuilekJun 16, 2016 11:07 AM
Jun 16, 2016 10:40 AM

May 2013
Hisoka and the Phantom Troupe will be on the ship too, so I don't think that any of the security they have shown is going to work.
Jun 16, 2016 11:00 AM

Jun 2014
Lol, why do I have Titanic vibes? Wouldn't surprise me if the ship sinks or something.

Very informative chapter for sure, we're getting into the meat of the dark continent arc now, it seems.
Jun 16, 2016 11:38 AM

Jan 2013
I wanted to see some Hisoka/Troupe action but oh well, informative chapters are needed.

8track said:
2 more chapters, and HxH will get a volume 34. That is, if Togashi doesn't go on hiatus anytime soon (though, he tends to go on hiatus around the 10th chapter after coming back). With every new chapter released, we get closer to another hiatus.
Why do you have to jinx it?
KladJun 16, 2016 11:42 AM
Jun 16, 2016 12:24 PM

Dec 2013
smelldemon said:
After so much build up and hype i can't wait to see shit go down this arc , it's going to be real hard reading it weekly because of how many characters and plots are going on at the same time but as long togashi doesn't go hiatus it should be fine.
YES.
If happens to have other hiatus, I'll forget all the details and I hate this.
Jun 16, 2016 1:04 PM
Dec 2013
Klad said:
I wanted to see some Hisoka/Troupe action but oh well, informative chapters are needed.

8track said:
2 more chapters, and HxH will get a volume 34. That is, if Togashi doesn't go on hiatus anytime soon (though, he tends to go on hiatus around the 10th chapter after coming back). With every new chapter released, we get closer to another hiatus.

Why do you have to be superstitious?
Jun 16, 2016 1:21 PM

May 2015
So it is finally back on track even though I still kinda miss Gon...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2016 1:51 PM

Oct 2013
The first 12 pages were decent, the dialogue didn't feel overwhelming but then..... kurapika shows up and I knew from there that I had to brace myself for what was to come and to no surprise the rest of the pages were full of kurapika internal dialogues that were mostly irrelevant. Jezz Togashi is terrible when it comes to dialogues. I bet he did poorly in class when it comes to writing a summary. lmao XD

3/5
Jun 16, 2016 1:57 PM

Jan 2013
8track said:
Klad said:

Why do you have to be superstitious?
Because I am superstitious
Jun 16, 2016 3:34 PM

Sep 2013
>skips the chrollo and troupe reaction
:(

King Kakin Greatness and we get the inner workings of the ship.

CALLING IT! THIS WOMAN IS HISOKA! LOOK AT THE HEART SIGN.
Or maybe she's Chrollo in disguise.

Jun 16, 2016 5:00 PM

Dec 2014
finally we are back to the track , lets hope togashi doesn't go to another hiatus .
Jun 16, 2016 5:43 PM
Sep 2015
8track said:
So, we're back with Kurapika and the journey to the Dark Continent. The Black Whale has 5 decks, and we learn what type of people are housed in each deck. Looks like a lot of criminal activity is occurring in decks 3-4, which Mizaistom is keeping surveillance of.

Alright I know he's done a ton of Hiatus but do you guys have fun just keep on talking about it it's annoying I see people talk about every week
Jun 16, 2016 10:04 PM

Sep 2015
Wahh..too bad.. things with hisoka and spiders just got interesting but whatever , this arc will probably be the best Anime arc all time
Nanami0007Jun 16, 2016 10:49 PM
Jun 16, 2016 10:18 PM

Oct 2015
A load of dialogue, almost a turnoff from the last chapter. But whatever.
Still interesting to see what Kurapika detected coming from the baby, was it Nen?

Meh, 3.5/5.
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:
Jun 16, 2016 11:08 PM
Apr 2016
Last page, the bodyguard above the baby is.... Zodd from berserk!
Jun 16, 2016 11:57 PM
Jan 2013
Lots and lots of dialogue chapter, at least we're moving the main plot forward...

Agafin said:
Lol, why do I have Titanic vibes? Wouldn't surprise me if the ship sinks or something.

This is exactly what I thought when looking at the ship.

Let's hope that the buildup of exploring Dark Continent won't be spoiled by sinking ship...
Jun 17, 2016 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
Agafin said:

Very informative chapter for sure, we're getting into the meat of the dark continent arc now, it seems.

So glad I was not the only one getting that vibe from various decks and stuff lol.
Jun 17, 2016 5:04 AM

Mar 2012

I'm glad we still aren't seeing Gon.
End Zionazism
Jun 17, 2016 2:03 PM

Aug 2013
wow, what an incredible amount of text lol
Jun 17, 2016 8:33 PM
Aug 2011
MENACING
ゴゴゴゴ

MENACING

Jun 17, 2016 9:42 PM
Jun 2016
i promise to stay, if you promise to never leave
Jun 18, 2016 7:44 AM
Dec 2014
So no Gon or Killua in this arc??. That's cool because they had enough time in the story especially Gon he's pretty much has reached his goal. Kurapica is now the main character for HxH and that's cool
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 11:28 AM

Jan 2011
good chapter. Togashi, Please no hiatus.
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Jun 19, 2016 2:00 PM

Oct 2009
H-X-H said:
So no Gon or Killua in this arc??. That's cool because they had enough time in the story especially Gon he's pretty much has reached his goal. Kurapica is now the main character for HxH and that's cool

But wasn't Gon left unsatisfied since he couldn't feel Ging's nen? Ging also somewhat inspired him to searching for something he can't see (or something like that). His time isn't over, just taking a break :)
TWITTER: @tales_of_nerdia
INSTAGRAM: tales_of_nerdia
PSN: ChrisRocSolid
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrHxoI94pnv6t8-ndG5VjBA
Jun 20, 2016 4:14 AM

May 2014
Although I really wanted to see more salty Hisoka obliterating troupe members, we've had basically 7 chapters of just Hisoka since Chrollo was sneaking about in the shadows...we didn't even see him much during their fight!! So I'm actually pretty glad to get Kurapika back this chapter, he looks dashing in a suit ^^

This chapter was kind of like a cool down chapter- the calm before yet another storm, I guess. Also, are the PT already on the ship?? When Mizai was talking about a "criminal ring" possibly infiltrating the lower decks, I thought it was alluding to Chrollo & co. If that's the case, then damn Chrollo works fast!!

Oh and +1 for evil nen baby at the end there.
Jun 20, 2016 11:28 AM

May 2014
Completely lost track of everything, but I don't wanna reread 😥
Jun 21, 2016 3:46 AM

Jun 2008
H-X-H said:

I have a feelling this arc is gonna huuuuge and probably last so i to see Gon and Killya ending up there at some point.

Strawberrycake48 said:

All princes got a stand nen/spirit beast kind of thing. This does not make them evil or good.
Jun 21, 2016 6:59 AM

May 2014
Monad said:
H-X-H said:

I have a feelling this arc is gonna huuuuge and probably last so i to see Gon and Killya ending up there at some point.

Strawberrycake48 said:

All princes got a stand nen/spirit beast kind of thing. This does not make them evil or good.

Yeh I know...each prince has their own nen beast- granted from that weird pot thing the King had a few chapters back, I think. Although it did look pretty ominous at the end there- I doubt Woble can control it either since he's a baby...welp :/
Jun 21, 2016 2:51 PM
Jan 2015
This arc has so much potential to be better than Chimera Ants.
Jun 22, 2016 4:41 AM

Apr 2009
It's alarming how Togashi is updating weekly.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.