Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 9, 2016 9:48 AM

Jul 2015
SwordSaint said:
terminador_2397 said:

I shoulda known the black guy would be the first to die

Because it's like a norm in movies that the black guy always dies first right?

Yup pretty much always the black guy lol
Apr 9, 2016 9:57 AM

Jul 2015
taynis said:
WOW
Just two episodes and I hate most of the characters. I will watch to see them die tho.
I knew that would be some rape or something like that. It was so obvious.

I like to think they are in Hinamizawa after the disaster, just for the lol

Ramkec said:
That village is probably some Government hidden facility where they test shit out, and they all are sacrificial pawns there.

They're most likely being hunted by a Predator type of thing.

Thought the same thing! Some kind of monster.

But, what did the bus driver saw? If it was a monster, wouldn't he be dead?
hmmm

So this is basically like Cabin in the Woods?
Apr 9, 2016 10:09 AM

Apr 2015
hmm... decent episode I guess
that Masaki girl reminds me to Megunee from Gakou Gurashi...
I kinda hate Mitsumune right now... prefer the survival combi...
also, that 2 detectives are cool too
ohh right, this show need some horror or plot twist...
Apr 9, 2016 10:13 AM

Feb 2016
the beginning soundtrack of this episode was quite fitting and got me in the right mood for this rather dark show. also it was interesting how the majority got together and almost bullied the bus driver - he had it coming. we got to know more about the relationship between speedstar and mitsumune - he blushed while talking to a another guy, that was creepy. nanaki village seem's to be abandoned. yottsun san and misaki vanished, leaving a cliffhanger at the end of this episode.
Apr 9, 2016 10:27 AM

Mar 2016
The dialogue was awkward, Mitsumune is even more cringey then I originally thought, I didn't find the "jokes" all that funny, & I'm not feeling the suspense that this episode is trying to build up. So yeah, I wasn't really into this episode. Honestly, I don't believe this anime is going to turn out to be very good. But I'm gonna stick it out anyway just to see the killing scenes, & to see how coo-coo for cocoa puffs the characters become.
Apr 9, 2016 10:35 AM

Jun 2015
This episode definitely wasn't as good as the first. Dialogue felt stilted and awkward in places, attempts to be "creepy" or "unsettling" completely fell flat, and the main character is seriously getting on my nerves. Hopefully it makes some dramatic improvements.
Apr 9, 2016 10:44 AM

Dec 2015
Another buildup episode, next episode will probably be the one where shit hits the fan. Really liking the tension that is starting to build now that they have arrived at the village, really is a mysterious place. This shows has really got me interested in whats going on. Also starting to see more of the characters and their personalities. Seeing who I like and don't now. Yep, the bus driver is probably dead.

Apr 9, 2016 11:01 AM

Aug 2013
Boring episode with lots of useless dialogue, added some questions to the mystery, what happened to the villagers? What made the driver change his mind? Etc.

2/5.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Apr 9, 2016 11:07 AM

Jun 2014
idk why people are already on the definite hate train for this already though, setting yourself up for failure like that, you just have to accept Okada has shit dialogues and move on.

Yottsun is definitely gonna get his dick possessed or something next episode, Masaki is gonna have something to do with the town and probably end up linking to the mystery.
Apr 9, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2015
What did the bus driver see!? Well now MC is going to save pukey-chan. Kind of a lack luster episode but it does make for a good build up. Episode 3 should be very exciting.
Apr 9, 2016 11:15 AM

Jul 2012
terminador_2397 said:
taynis said:
WOW
Just two episodes and I hate most of the characters. I will watch to see them die tho.

hmmm

(Oh, I kinda liked that movie :O)
Hmmm. Maybe yes. Maybe no. Too early to say...I think it can be a monster because of the footprint, and maybe a shapeshifter because of the bus driver...
I really want it to be better than huge-ass monster eats everybody because government is bad, but XD

Maybe the bus driver saw someone and when they were going to kill him he agreed to help them. Or maybe he was already in some scheme and just saw some of his companions...
Argh, so many possibilities D:

Well, I think it is fun to speculate tho :D :D :D

(And I'm too lazy to watch it again, but it sounded like someone/something KNOCKED on bus driver's window...would a monster knock? o.o I'm too lazy to rewatch it now xD)
taynisApr 9, 2016 11:20 AM

Apr 9, 2016 11:19 AM

Sep 2014
Driver is waaay too fishy now. Idk how they can trust him so easily.
Guess we'll start seeing some gore soon. /cry
Apr 9, 2016 11:21 AM
Jul 2015
Jerkhov said:
idk why people are already on the definite hate train for this already though, setting yourself up for failure like that, you just have to accept Okada has shit dialogues and move on.

Yottsun is definitely gonna get his dick possessed or something next episode, Masaki is gonna have something to do with the town and probably end up linking to the mystery.

Ikr? Its still EPISODE 2 / 13 and people are already whining that nothing is happening LMAO.
Apr 9, 2016 11:22 AM

Jun 2013
Yay another great anime that's getting shit upon
Apr 9, 2016 11:47 AM

Apr 2015
lol i think everyone was executed too bless lovepon

It seems pretty obvious that the guy is going to try to rape the poor girl so i don't see why was there a need for a cliffhanger about them "vanishing" e_e i guess because the characters don't know but still..
Apr 9, 2016 11:53 AM

May 2009
Wow, some people are already bored? What a shame that average anime watcher's IQ and attention span plummeted recently due to increase of popularity.
Apr 9, 2016 12:23 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
bastek66 said:
Wow, some people are already bored? What a shame that average anime watcher's IQ and attention span plummeted recently due to increase of popularity.

Thank you. Someone speaks the truth.
Apr 9, 2016 12:51 PM

Jan 2015
some of the theories I've read are really interesting but it always turns out that the theories are actually way better than the story itself. I hope this anime is worthy though.

Mitsumune appears to be as dumb, annoying & valueless as the couple is. no wonder he's gonna survive together with Masaki, considering the theory with the posters which I personally find to be a major hint
Apr 9, 2016 12:52 PM

Jan 2015
Turning over a new leaf, these fuckas will be desperate to go back to their old leaf once they get to the village.
The bus just fell from the road, your new leaf is gonna be a red leaf.
Now they are gonna give all the money to that bus driver, bad decision m8.
BL confirmed
Nanko-san qt
Lion-chan is qt
That's some kind of religious sign I think.
"Oh, what's that?" "A hoe"
The wannabe rapper trying to do shit to masaki
2.8/5
Apr 9, 2016 12:54 PM

Jul 2007
terminador_2397 said:
taynis said:
WOW

hmmm

Cabin in the Woods was good.

This is Mari Okada, so that premise is not crazy enough.
Apr 9, 2016 1:11 PM

Aug 2014
The story is running slow. The curious element is not too strong. Btw Masaki and Mittsun certainly do iykwim.
Apr 9, 2016 1:27 PM
Jan 2016
I was watching the opening, and if you stop right the video at a precise frame on the 1:31 mark, you can kind of see an overlaid yellow eye and even a face over the image of the MC.
I wonder if this could be the face of some monster or alien, maybe this thing is behind all the mystery, maybe it's a body snatcher...

Then the op has a tunnel which leads to a bright white light, which could also mean that they are all dead and this is the road to the afterlife.
Apr 9, 2016 1:36 PM

Feb 2015
A really engaging mystery so far. I like things like this where you form your own theories and ideas and then change and adapt them as the show goes on, it makes it feel really interactive.
Apr 9, 2016 1:47 PM

Oct 2015
This is such a clusterfuck oh my...

All the characters are so dreary and have the same underlying ignorant personality, the only one I like is Jack but that's because he's hardly opened his mouth yet.

Honestly, if I don't see canabalism and all that gruesomeness sometime in this show I'm going to be forever disappointed.
Apr 9, 2016 1:51 PM
Jul 2013
I am glad some characters misteriously disappeared because I couldn't care less about them. There will be less characters to memorize. I hope It will continue this way.
Apr 9, 2016 1:56 PM

Aug 2012
bastek66 said:
So apparently our professor here had just finished her new thesis titled "How watching certain anime and get bored determined your very IQ". Well nice theory professor, can you elaborate more about your recent study..!??

Btw professor, did you know that insulting other ppl's IQ showed that you're retarded, in desperate need of attention (i.e. wh*re) and cancerous to internet and every community you're in..!?? Seems like you didn't know how to discuss on a discussion forum, and I'm afraid that's going to make you look even less smarter than everybody else. That's why professor, you should at least go out once in awhile from your mother's basement, get some fresh air, and look that the earth actually revolves and ppl are actually studying, working, and had tons of activities other than marathoned anime all day and playing ff13 (¬‿¬)

*sigh* ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Apr 9, 2016 2:17 PM

Jan 2015
Not really interesting. It was an alright episode and they didn't vanish the boy took her.
Apr 9, 2016 2:25 PM

Oct 2013
I've come to a conclusion, this anime sucks! Adding it on my dropped list. Now all i gotta do is see if anyone will get mad because i dropped it after 2 episodes.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Apr 9, 2016 2:29 PM

May 2009
SHiNRei_YaGaMi said:
bastek66 said:
So apparently our professor here had just finished her new thesis titled "How watching certain anime and get bored determined your very IQ". Well nice theory professor, can you elaborate more about your recent study..!??

Btw professor, did you know that insulting other ppl's IQ showed that you're retarded, in desperate need of attention (i.e. wh*re) and cancerous to internet and every community you're in..!?? Seems like you didn't know how to discuss on a discussion forum, and I'm afraid that's going to make you look even less smarter than everybody else. That's why professor, you should at least go out once in awhile from your mother's basement, get some fresh air, and look that the earth actually revolves and ppl are actually studying, working, and had tons of activities other than marathoned anime all day and playing ff13 (¬‿¬)

*sigh* ╮(╯▽╰)╭

I remember what happened when SnK aired. There was shitload of people asking same questions over and over (why didn't they build bigger walls, planes, better guns, etc) and almost all of these questions were answered in show or in manga. So I stand by this - average anime watchers are becoming retards who can't pay attention to anything.

Btw. I actually never played FF13, I don't even have ps3. I always forgot to change avatars because I couldn't find anything to replace so I decided to stop giving shit.
Apr 9, 2016 2:31 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Sooo ... second episode and there might be rape already.
and the black guy might be the first dying, lolololol.
+ the bus driver has to be some shapeshifting shit going on killing them 1 by 1 or something like that.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 9, 2016 2:44 PM

Apr 2012
Basically nothing happened again in this episode, but hell I kinda like the characters, I laugh at them sooo much xDD The only one I really can't stand is Mitsumune. He is so dumb it's annoying -.-
Apr 9, 2016 2:47 PM

Feb 2015
the dialogue is rather odd and conversations don't flow right. I'm still interested to see how this turns out. Have a feeling we could end up with a bit of a train wreck.
Apr 9, 2016 3:04 PM

Sep 2015
And, then again, the black guy dies first.

Lovely.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Apr 9, 2016 3:17 PM

Mar 2009
Okay, but when do the characters start dying? I'm waiting for this to become Higurashi.
Apr 9, 2016 3:19 PM

Dec 2009
Yeah, this show is gonna be so messed up...... They're all gonna kill eachother or someshit.
...Unless bigfoot gets them first.
GenesisAriaApr 9, 2016 3:24 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 9, 2016 3:26 PM

Jun 2015
Dang, what if this turns out to be something similar to Higurashi and itll be like a bloodbathe o.o
Its really funny how I can relate to the main character so much haha xD I used to be awkward around guys a few years ago as well because I went to an all girls school since I was little. I always ended up falling for people so quickly x)
I love how this anime has an eerie atmosphere to it.
Im pretty sure that itll turn out to be a place where they cant escape and someone or something will go on a run to kill them all one by one.
Interesting so far, waiting for the next one!
Apr 9, 2016 3:51 PM
Mar 2016
well , i didn't pay much attention to the op in ep 1 but now that i did it's so obvious who's the main characters , thus we know nothing is gonna happen to them

i do hope that yatsun or whatever the name is dies first , in this kind of anime characters like him pissed me off the most

what i really wanna know is what's the thing that was knocking on the bus window because come on the driver just so easily got to the village as well ??

yes one can say he was following the group but i doubt that's what really happened

this is getting more interesting , i hope they story moves a bit faster though considering it's only 12 ep it'd not be enjoyable if they just rush everything in the last 2 or 3 episodes
Apr 9, 2016 4:03 PM
Dec 2015
Suspenso... No me imagino que pueda pasar.. Mas buen tengo una serie de cosas que no me dejan descansar en cuanto a esta serie.. Por ahora esta todo tranquilo pero ya empezó a mover hacia otro lado
Apr 9, 2016 4:05 PM

Jul 2015
taynis said:
terminador_2397 said:

(Oh, I kinda liked that movie :O)
Hmmm. Maybe yes. Maybe no. Too early to say...I think it can be a monster because of the footprint, and maybe a shapeshifter because of the bus driver...
I really want it to be better than huge-ass monster eats everybody because government is bad, but XD

Maybe the bus driver saw someone and when they were going to kill him he agreed to help them. Or maybe he was already in some scheme and just saw some of his companions...
Argh, so many possibilities D:

Well, I think it is fun to speculate tho :D :D :D

(And I'm too lazy to watch it again, but it sounded like someone/something KNOCKED on bus driver's window...would a monster knock? o.o I'm too lazy to rewatch it now xD)

I liked that movie too I just thought certain parts seem similar to this show
Apr 9, 2016 4:18 PM

Oct 2013
Another okay episode. It kept my interest throughout, but if I reach the end of this series and that rapper (Yattsun?) isn't dead, I'll be disappointed.
Apr 9, 2016 4:28 PM

Dec 2012
Enjoyed the second episode. Characters seemed more interesting than the first episode. Surprisingly there is not a character I dislike despite the large number, maybe that long haird dude that keeps yelling all the time but he seems like he will get a backstory next episode. 4/5

I think there are two directions the show will go into and both look good to me.

First direction and approach is it's going to be about how people interact when forming a new society (much like Suicide Island), I would very much like this option because it touches upon human minds, how they behave in groups and how they behave with no law. A human study where all the signs of danger are just red herrings.

Second is an actual thriller with something sinister surrounding the village like a dark past.
Apr 9, 2016 4:37 PM

Oct 2014
Why do i get the feeling from here that the series is near the end? We are at ep2, chill guys xD
Apr 9, 2016 5:05 PM

Jan 2015
I'm interested in this story but I wonder whether this will turn out to be valar morghulis horror type anime or just thriller mystery, hmmm...
I gues we will see in the next episode
Apr 9, 2016 5:20 PM

Oct 2011
OMG the OST gives me the creeps 0___0

OMG someone is missing OMG
Apr 9, 2016 5:36 PM

Apr 2013
lmao I love the girl who kept screaming for execution.
Apr 9, 2016 7:42 PM
Aug 2015
Ugh, I'm not liking Mitsumune's character. I feel like he's going to turn out like the MC from Ajin. Actually, scratch that. I don't like a lot of the characters in Mayoiga xD

The bus driver seems really suspicious, appearing out of nowhere. He was stuck in the ditch before and then he arrives at the village without the map. Seems legit.

People are going to start dying soon. Bring your popcorn.
Apr 9, 2016 8:54 PM

Jan 2013
I can't really wait to see that episode that will show us what is happening or happened in that village!!

brandonhill1993 said:
i really hope this anime turns horror, we need more horror!

Me too, hope so! :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 9, 2016 9:21 PM

Sep 2015
I can't handle my horror well at all... Is it bad that I'm already scared?

But I'm really excited. I have a feeling it's a skinwalker like lots of others are saying. I mean, why would a monster just knock on the bus drivers door? Pretty sure he killed him.
hardcoperApr 9, 2016 9:28 PM

Apr 9, 2016 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
Interesting, liking the atmosphere. Can't really say nothing much other than that.
Apr 10, 2016 12:07 AM

Oct 2015
Xenocrisi said:
Yoooo, there are a lot of assholes in the group! So the village exists huh?
The suspense tho, my hearth couldn't stop beating fast throughout the episode!

Aaaand 2 people "disappeared"! Nice cliffhanger.
YOTTSUN BRING BACK MASAKI. Where have they gone? I think he is trying to rape her or something

This shit is getting good

I felt like I was watching an Hollywood movie.
Looks like this series is headed towards Horror genre. Will have to wait and see how it pans out.

Remembering the names of the huge cast will be a huge pain though.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.