Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 12, 2015 2:07 AM
May 2012
Damn, son........That kiss *o*
Sensei is baka =_= Kazuki is cool.

monokuma-k said:
Oh god, finally, the worst of all arc's. Shit is disgusting. If they get all graphic and shit in this arc, but not show the sex, that is beyond stupidity.

Heh, so, I am guessing Sensei will rape them all since this show likes saying the word "rape". Not all, but most of them.
Man, how I wish they had adapted the VN properly.
Jan 13, 2015 4:56 PM

May 2012
Impressive backstory! I do wonder what happened to the rest of them now that she's the only survivor?

Another great kiss scene :3
Jan 24, 2015 12:18 PM

Aug 2011
solomon585858 said:
TheNaturalPerm said:
"I want to be your girlfriend because I knew your sister!"

Indeed. This is not love, it is obligation. I don't think we'll see writers make this type of trash ending. The ending girl if she will be must be with Yuuji not because of obligation. Yumiko for now is the main choice for me.

I bet that is a fantasy for every guy who's every had a crush on one of his sister's friends. Very convenient; too convenient, a bit desperate and pathetic.

Since I'm not a fan of Amane's, I would probably stop watching the series right now, but Kazuki appears and keeps me intrigued with the story. It's nice to have a character come in and save the pace.

A Yumiko and Yuuji pairing is expecting too much. Yuuji is full of it with his, "This is my first kiss," line. I recall him swapping saliva with Michiru in an earlier episode. Liar!!! (LOL)
Apr 24, 2015 1:44 PM

Oct 2012
Wow, apart from those H-scenes and some minor scenes they were pretty faithful to original this time, kudos for that. If they manage to maintain the same quality for the rest of the arc it it would be the best adapted route.
May 25, 2015 4:00 PM

Dec 2007
Did a girl just die after that accident and nobody made a big deal of it, I almost didn't even realize she died. There was a part where Amane goes into the flipped over bus to grab a bag with a girl laying facedown and she didn't even react so was she dead? Also the tarp part ??
Jun 3, 2015 2:21 PM
Feb 2015
Yuuji and amane's kiss though :3
We now go with amane's past. She was the only survivor and I can't believe that yuuji' sister was on that bus too. Now I wonder how she passed away.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 5, 2015 4:50 AM

Apr 2014
Going deep now, story side, bet its short, lol. I can handle only some much!
Jun 10, 2015 9:31 AM

Aug 2013
Wait, 11 survivors, lacks of food, trapped in the middle of nowhere. I think I know where this is going...

I feel bad that I kinda loled to the fact that the dog survived. Poor dog, he'll be the first to go when they'll be missing on food.

Kazuki is weirdly exactly like her brother : cold, tactless and seemingly emotionless. It's cute in some way. Amane on the other hand sure is different than the lewd girl she is now. She seem extremely shy.

There's one thing I don't get : they are in the same basketball team, why does it seem like they are stranger to each others? I've never been in a sport club, but I would believe that everyone knows each other in a team, no?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 31, 2015 9:59 PM

Dec 2012
lol JB saw Sachi so she kissed Yuuji, which is a win. Hope Yuuji hits it...for me.

Dat kiss with best girl. YEAH!!!!!

Damn, that ending theme.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 4, 2016 3:03 PM
Mar 2010
I have enjoyed the last few episodes quite a bit...but this has to be one of the worst episodes i've seen in any anime. They did a terrible job with the flashback scenes.
Jan 10, 2016 5:51 AM

Mar 2015
That was fast... lol he just kissed the bitchy girl lol.

Oh well. Flashback made it boring.

Apr 8, 2016 12:30 PM

Aug 2014
And now for the best flashback of them all! Kazuki is as amusing as ever~
May 18, 2016 2:37 AM

Jul 2013
Yuuji's sister is an arrogant know-it-all loli bitch. And that flashback was way too long and boring. How did they even survive that fall?
May 29, 2016 9:27 PM

Sep 2015
Momentary said:
I'm suprised someone could survice an accident like this. I feel like this is the first time a girl from a harem show had to explain her 'love' rationally. Memorizing a book to read it afterwards can be handy.

If you're enjoying it so far season 2 is a thousand times better. If you're not, don't worry, season 2 is a thousand times better.
Jun 15, 2016 8:44 AM

Feb 2016
I'm suprised someone could survice an accident like this. I feel like this is the first time a girl from a harem show had to explain her 'love' rationally. Memorizing a book to read it afterwards can be handy.
Jul 8, 2016 7:54 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm most mehh episode so far.
And damn how can they survive with minor injuries when they made such a fall? ^^"

Amane x yuuji kiss was the best part of this episode
Jul 27, 2016 10:48 PM

Mar 2015
Amane still the best grill :d
She is older than Yuuji?? wwww

Amane is the only survivor, right? How did the rest of them died? Its too sad knowing them will die.

Sasuga Yuuji Onee-san!! She is no ordinary girl and knowledgeable too. I learned a lot from her :3
Basket President is truly a female dog. No wonder Kazuki hates her.

Let the survival game begin!!

4.3/5
Aug 23, 2016 6:14 AM

Apr 2013
Started off promising, but that backstory was pretty boring :P
Mar 27, 2017 4:35 AM

May 2016
Finally the Golden arc has started, great episode.
Sep 10, 2017 2:02 PM

Nov 2011
Given up on this, let it end already.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 15, 2018 1:41 AM
Nov 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, that kiss. I guess Amane got more than she wished for.

This covered Amane's past in 2005. Now it makes sense from the first episode when that bus crashed. Nice to see Kazuki this episode in the flashback. Also, I think Amane looks cute back then with her braids. I wonder how many will survive by the end of this route though..seems like some are not doing well as others. Kauzki is smart though with her insights.
can you tell me why they don't get together? I was gonna watch but heard they don't get together so I don't think I am now bc I hate open endings:(.
Apr 18, 2018 2:56 AM
Feb 2018
Wow. The white haired chick might become a candidate for best girl.

I'm already liking her character.
May 12, 2018 2:07 AM

Mar 2018
The kiss was very good. I enjoyed it. Amane is my favourite girl. :)

I'm not crazy about Amane's backstory, though. The girls' behaviour is too contrived and implausible to me. I cannot really take it seriously. Plus I dislike Kazuki.

derprume said:
"Will I, by chance, be raped after this?" Well that escalated quickly.

I didn't understand that scene with Sachi at all. What was she talking about?
Sep 3, 2018 8:06 AM

May 2015
I just love how girls just don't give a single fuck about their clubmate.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 5, 2018 12:02 AM

Dec 2016
It's safe to say that that is definitely Yuuji's sister based just on how she talks to people lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 31, 2019 3:59 PM

Nov 2016
Pacing felt a lot more appropriate. Hope this arc can deliver after the promising start.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 25, 2020 6:22 AM

Jun 2020
Kazuki Kazami is so badass
Jun 3, 2021 5:30 PM

Aug 2014
That was good episode, I didn't bother to remember each girl name, but at first it seemed that the one who was with abdominal wound died, but then I checked and instead the fat one died after the crash and wasn't even given a name. Anyway it seems that no one cares about one of them dying?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 20, 2022 9:52 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, Amane is such a yummy girl. I'm so happy that we are finally in her route. She's definitely the top waifu for me in this series. I also chose her in the VN and got to her sex scene at least. hehe

Interesting. I didn't know that Yuuji had a sister. I guess I didn't get that far in the VN or I wasn't paying attention.

Shikanai looked cute. What a waste of fine meat.
Sep 9, 2023 10:03 AM

Sep 2017
LOL

But Yuuji chad, he always knows whats wrong with them babes and help them

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.