Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 27, 2020 8:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, an episode and cleaning up a house although it seems to also be a guild of sorts.

Karyl is being more of a team player now that she's part of the group. Cool. I do also love the aesthetic world fiction of this episode, in particular the fantasy style buildings. There's also weird stuff in this show, like what the hell is with that dressed up llama creature? Lol. I still do enjoy the comedy of this anime though.
Stark700Apr 27, 2020 8:20 AM
Apr 27, 2020 10:04 AM

Nov 2008
Kokkoro ended up catching Rima instead of a monster.

Rima herself is hilarious with her frustrations of being mostly stuck as a llama and being mistaken for a monster and I like her llama girl form, she's a beauty in that form.

Apr 27, 2020 10:04 AM

Feb 2019
Two weeks ago I had no idea the game/series was so popular. The anime ended up getting me into the game. Great job CYgames. Really enjoying this so far. Reminds me of Konosuba. Time for another ep :)

Ooh, a cleaning episode. The guild house seems to be coming along nicely. Karyl is gradually settling into the team and becoming comfortable, that’s nice to see considering where she started.

A Llama in armour, that’s something I never thought I’d see lol. Don’t call her a donkey though, that bandit scene was hilarious 😂

I’m interested to learn more about where the MC comes from and who’s aiding him on his journey.

Wow, episode went by pretty quickly. Another fun and silly episode. This show’s really fun and seems to do the little things well. It’s also very aesthetically pleasing. Enjoying it quite a bit :)
Apr 27, 2020 10:28 AM
Jul 2015
Ooh I can definitely hear that trademark Sora Tokui voice :O
Apr 27, 2020 10:34 AM

Mar 2016
I keep forgetting that this show is based off a game. It sure doesn't look like a very good adaptation of a video game, honestly, but that's fine xD....as long as it can be its own thing.
Apr 27, 2020 10:40 AM
Jul 2015
Marinate1016 said:
Reminds me of Konosuba. :)

Hehe there is a reason for that:
Both animes are directed by the same person, TAKAOMI KANASAKI :)

DLSUalpha009Apr 27, 2020 10:44 AM
Apr 27, 2020 10:56 AM
Feb 2017
DLSUalpha009 said:
Marinate1016 said:
Reminds me of Konosuba. :)

Hehe there is a reason for that:
Both animes are directed by the same person, TAKAOMI KANASAKI :)

Kazuma is Charlie tho, not one of the main characters.
Apr 27, 2020 11:18 AM

Aug 2016
i think this anime deserves beter than the 6.8 it has at this moment. The story line is easy going humorous and nice. The animation quality is pretty sweet and really colorful. I feel a light 8/10 so far for myself. I am really enjoining this show. (i know nothing of the source material tho.)
Apr 27, 2020 11:45 AM

Nov 2016
This was fun again, but also more on the wholesome side this time around.

Even some furry fanservice on top, lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 27, 2020 12:55 PM

Jul 2014
I was wondering why Karyl called Kokkoro "Korosuke" in the doujins I read and here it is. And somehow it's translated as "Koro-ster"... (?)

Man, Kokkoro's pure diabetes, that "Chapu, chapu, chapu..." was fucking adorable <3

We'd already seen a lot of jiggling from Pecorine's Pecorines but the one in this episode was ridiculous lmao. Speaking of Pecorine, she may be dumb but she's surprisingly handy, that's nice.

I definitely didn't expect the llama to turn into a cute girl... I should have seen it coming xD.

Nice to have Y.Aoi and Yui Horie on board.

Karyl <3
Apr 27, 2020 12:59 PM

Apr 2011
Who would have thought I'd be enjoying this show? Yabai desu ne!!

This and Hamefura are my relaxation shows for the seasons.

There are some hints this episode it may get more serious at some point but I hope it keeps its light-hearted tone as much as possible.

That OP sword swing and post-battle hunger of Rima totally reminds me of Pecorine. I wonder if they will turn out to be somehow related.
Apr 27, 2020 12:59 PM

Jan 2012
I was smiling the whole ep.

So heartwarming af <3
Apr 27, 2020 1:25 PM

Nov 2011
Another great and hilarious episode. So since this is based of a Phone game I wonder if they are using real world personas to play this game. Whether or not the break the 4th wall is still up in the air but it would be super interesting if they do. Honestly the sky is the limit for what they can do with the rest of this anime and I am ready for it!

Kokkoro looked cute as always in this episode.

Side note: The animation was so clean and crisp in this episode.
SoraSenpaiApr 27, 2020 1:32 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 27, 2020 1:37 PM

Jun 2015
Kokkoro's character is annoying atm. That sheep/goat/donkey thing though when it transformed. I was having a what the hell am I watching moment! All good fun I guess.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 27, 2020 1:45 PM

Mar 2019
it's just so fun and relaxing to watch...hmm time for cleaning the house also for me probably...
that lama girl is so cuuuuuute. Can't handle so much cuteness.
Apr 27, 2020 1:57 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
It's indeed relaxing to watch. I hope it doesn't get postponed like many other anime.
Apr 27, 2020 2:03 PM
Dec 2014
Ryuseishun said:
I keep forgetting that this show is based off a game. It sure doesn't look like a very good adaptation of a video game, honestly, but that's fine xD....as long as it can be its own thing.
Actually decent adaption for me(I play the game btw)I think its gonna takes an age to the story to get serious but focusing on slice of life/introducing new characters is fine too.. for now..
Apr 27, 2020 2:13 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The alpaca is hot in her human form
Apr 27, 2020 2:23 PM

Mar 2019
The art is very good, too bad the characters are empty and the story is boring
Apr 27, 2020 2:29 PM

Apr 2020
"onaga peco peco..."
"Yabbai desu ne!"
I smiled when i heard that
Apr 27, 2020 2:30 PM

Sep 2014
Ponytail Kyaru is love and that perfect smug <3 Great job cleaning their new home!
Pecorine's got some nice carpentry skills there.
Nice to see Saren-mama and her clumsy maid Suzume.
Sure wasn't expecting a talking Llama that can transform, nice human form.
Ep sure went by fast, looking forward to next week!
Apr 27, 2020 3:17 PM

Jun 2016
I love this series, it's so kawaii and funny! <3
Kokkoro-chan is love <3
Karyl is so kawaii, funny neko-tsundere.
Pekorin-sama is Pekorin lol XD
This episode made me laugh a lot, the lama-mimi is cute too.
Apr 27, 2020 3:24 PM

Mar 2016
Damn, the comedy was on point this episode!

I loved how Pecorine literally started making a table starting from chopping down a tree. xD

And when the table wouldn't fit into the doorway, lmao...
Apr 27, 2020 3:46 PM

Jun 2016
SkyLETV said:
I was wondering why Karyl called Kokkoro "Korosuke" in the doujins I read and here it is. And somehow it's translated as "Koro-ster"... (?)

Man, Kokkoro's pure diabetes, that "Chapu, chapu, chapu..." was fucking adorable <3

We'd already seen a lot of jiggling from Pecorine's Pecorines but the one in this episode was ridiculous lmao. Speaking of Pecorine, she may be dumb but she's surprisingly handy, that's nice.

I definitely didn't expect the llama to turn into a cute girl... I should have seen it coming xD.

Nice to have Y.Aoi and Yui Horie on board.

Karyl <3

I melted too in that scene... XD Kokkoro is love <3 I like Karyl too. <3

Apr 27, 2020 4:17 PM

Jan 2017
I was soooo not ready for the spitting-shape-shifting-alpaca!

I just wonder why even have that useless "MC", could we not just get CHDCT in Fantasy World? Why even bother with the whole isekai part? PS I don't know the source material.
Apr 27, 2020 4:32 PM

Apr 2015
Very relaxing and great episode!

Karyl just cracks me up so much, she's pretty much the last one that decides to join the Gourmet Guild but now orders everyone around when cleaning the house.. I like this girl!!

I love how Pecorine can do anything! I mean what other skills does this girl have up her sleeve! First a great cook, now a great crafter, what's next??

If only she thought about the doorway first XD

Lama girl is adorable in human form!! The other new characters, Suzune and Saren were also a nice addition to the cast, hope to see them more often!
Apr 27, 2020 4:51 PM
Dec 2018
Pecorine's noises while trying to cut the tree have to be my favourite part about this episode
Apr 27, 2020 6:37 PM

Oct 2012
Pecorine really got a lot of skills
Apr 27, 2020 6:59 PM

Jan 2011
had a grin on the whole time, this show has so many small bits that i just find so funny like the cut of them trying to get the table in the door ,or any sound pecorine was making showing off her craftsman work

Karyl's face expressions really do evoke useless Aqua when shes raging lol.

didn't think they would put the Lima girl in totally forgot about her not to mention i never knew she could transform thought she was just a gag character in the game
Apr 27, 2020 8:00 PM

Jan 2019
Kokkoro actually expressing her displeasure at something (Karyl's nickname for her)! Is that character development looming in the distance?
Apr 27, 2020 8:29 PM

Jul 2017
The newly formed consortium of the Gourmet Guild: seeking out their new living quarters.

Pecorine, we know you're trying A LOT harder, so yea good job on your hard skills! And making a table from chopping down a tree...HAH! Too bad it's TOO big to fit into the house, and off to the chopping board again.

As for Kokkoro, her innocent stance is always nice to see, being aware of what she can do.

Karyl...she might as well be the health admin of the place.

And...a llama in armour, because that's always funny to see. Turns out that Rima is a blessing in disguise. Is she like Megumin with her "explosive" magic?

The MC getting unconscious and landing in a mystery world is similar to that of Kazuma in his early stages in KonoSuba. More than just a curse, a warning for the girls? Looks like his mutedness is something more than meets the eye.

Pretty calm episode with the same levels of humour and action. Hope to see more of the new characters (Lima, Suzume, Saren) too.
Apr 27, 2020 8:46 PM
Jan 2017
I'm really enjoying this show. The environments look bright and colorful, the characters are nice and the music is so relaxing. If there's one thing that could definitely use some improvement, though, is the story. Yuuki has a vision but that doesn't tell him much about what he is supposed to do. I'm guessing that will be revealed as the show moves forward, but right now, the show doesn't have much going for it other than "cute characters doing cute things."

That said, this isn't a bad thing. Not every show needs to have deep and complex storylines and multidimensional characters to be successful. Right now, Princess Connect! Re:Dive is playing its cards right. I know that anime adaptations of smartphone games aren't bastions of high quality, but I'm glad this show has proven to be the exception to this rule, at least for now. This is one of the finest shows of the season and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Apr 27, 2020 9:59 PM

Dec 2008
kawaii

I think people are misunderstanding the story involving the protagonist, but it would be kind of spoilery to explain.
Apr 28, 2020 12:49 AM

Oct 2007
Karyl making an Aqua face when a bug climbed her shoe. :p

A dusty guild house with insects, snake, and possible ghost. What else can you ask for?

Pecorine can make a table very fast.

Kokkoro cleaning some curtains. Still best girl.

I'm surprised Karyl did not complain to be just the one cleaning the house, with minor assistance from the boy. I guess she likes cleaning house.

And finally, a good meal after a day's work. Make me feel hungry. ><

Looking forward to next week. :)
Apr 28, 2020 1:00 AM

Aug 2008
It's almost scary how dumb and pleasant to watch this show is at the same time.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 28, 2020 1:43 AM

Jan 2015
When the llama spit I— that thing is sending me 💀
Apr 28, 2020 2:34 AM
Feb 2020
im glad this episode was less retarded than the last 2. Im mad we got kinda teased at him regaining his memories, i hope that he isnt retarded the entire time cause thats kinda bad imo
Apr 28, 2020 4:21 AM

Apr 2015
This episode is alright, not that great not that bad either. But i still enjoy episode 2 n 3 a lot more than this. Also i prefer the mc stays retarded as the focus of the show is all the girls waifus.

Hopefully, Karin mentions ghost in this episode as a sign for Miyako will appear next episode.. pls....

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Apr 28, 2020 8:34 AM

Jun 2019
That "Oh My" from Pecorine... oof
This is such a adorable show in terms of girls. Like look at these girls. They are so adorable especially Kokkoro, she must be protected at all costs.
Apr 28, 2020 11:27 AM

Mar 2018
Lol, I'm playing the game for more than 6 months but had no idea Rima has human form until this episode because I never increase her bond rank to see her character episodes. Now that I checked, that llama can even be capped to 6 stars, huh?

Good comedy as always. I died when the first table can't be put inside the house. Very Pecorine-ish to miss detailed work.

Koro-ster? Ugh. These "desperate-to-turn-every-Japanese-words-into-English" translations are getting worse and worse. Just watched Gleipnir and they translated 'manga' into 'comic book' and 'anime' into 'cartoon' smh

We get to meet Saren and Suzume this time but still nowhere near the game's main plot. But it looks like we'll get some of it next episode since it has Fate or something in the title.

And I wanted to share the game's ED for those who're loving the show despite not playing the game. The anime's ED is good too, soothing and all but I find the game's ED more memorable and strangely fit in with the anime's atmosphere because of its catchy tone. And FYI, the OP is exactly the same as the game except animations.

Here:

Apr 28, 2020 12:05 PM
Jul 2015
I didn't know Yui Horie was in this show as well.
I had to watch the replay just so I could notice that she voices Saren :O
Apr 28, 2020 5:18 PM

Oct 2007
CeddyyBearr said:
Very relaxing and great episode!

Karyl just cracks me up so much, she's pretty much the last one that decides to join the Gourmet Guild but now orders everyone around when cleaning the house.. I like this girl!!

I love how Pecorine can do anything! I mean what other skills does this girl have up her sleeve! First a great cook, now a great crafter, what's next??

If only she thought about the doorway first XD

Lama girl is adorable in human form!! The other new characters, Suzune and Saren were also a nice addition to the cast, hope to see them more often!

Haha, we agree on this. Karyl is funny. xD

Pecorine is multi talent girl.

I thought they were gonna destroy part of the doorway, but I guess it's easier to remodel the table. :p

Saren is voiced by Hocchan , now that got me interested.

Apr 29, 2020 11:41 PM

Aug 2018
Dude i swear this is one of the best relaxing anime i ever watch everything is cute and wholesome!

Kokkoro is so fucking cute
Shes the best girl for me
SOP-IIApr 30, 2020 12:08 AM
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 30, 2020 12:52 AM

Oct 2008
you called an armoured Llama a "donkey" then your dead like an explosion!
4/5.

Apr 30, 2020 10:26 AM

Oct 2017
That humanoid Llama ahem I mean that fluffy girl had quite the smug face lol, how crazy is that.

Another really fun and enjoyable episode. I'm glad they safely started their guild.
May 1, 2020 10:28 AM

May 2019
Another very cute and wholesome episode

this anime is really underrated

5/5
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
May 2, 2020 8:25 AM
Nov 2017
Kokkoro should be illegal. It should be illegal to be that cute.
May 2, 2020 9:11 AM

Apr 2014

Rima is basically the female Alpaca x Nico. XD
May 2, 2020 10:45 AM

Nov 2015
no human Rima in event
is the anime going to be full SoL and cameo?
May 3, 2020 12:15 AM
Jul 2011
This series being compared with Konosuba, I bet Kazuma wants to trade places with Yuuki.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

35 by wildhood »»
May 24, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

81 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 7, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

179 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.