Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2017 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, their enemies really are more dangerous than I had expected..

I think RyuZU is handling this surprisingly well though given their circumstances. In terms of the actual action, I guess they tried to make that look more flashier than usual with the technological chereography? Got mixed feelings on it tbh. Still, RyuZU is more tougher than I had expected. Seems the battle ended with some injuries but nothing too life threatening. Anchor is actually quite cute!
May 18, 2017 11:28 AM

Apr 2010
So now they got Ankle as well.
But it looks like a new enemy is ready for them and he is waiting for them to move.
Guess things might get interesting after all.
May 18, 2017 12:56 PM

Jun 2015
RyuZU's fight against Anchor was okay. She froze right in front of Marie and got her mask chopped off. She's cute. She had a nice moment with Naoto. A new enemy has appeared.
May 18, 2017 12:56 PM

Dec 2014
Looks like our team saved AnchoR, job well done I suppose.

Nice moment at the end with Naoto and AnchoR.

Looks there's still more to this arc, next episode looks quite interesting.
May 18, 2017 1:45 PM

Jan 2015
Dull and predictable. Solid 2/10.
May 18, 2017 3:06 PM

Sep 2013
RyuZu was gonna sacrifice marie in case naoto was wrong :(
AnchoR now free.

pgmhecateii said:
Yayyyy, we saved AnchoR (sarcasm)! That was totally unpredictable, wow, just wow! (sighs)

OMG I know right, you would have let her die and be all edgy right so much unpredictability and wowness! (sarcasm and sighs)
May 18, 2017 3:54 PM

Aug 2013
When RyuZu begged Marie to come along I was surprised, till she used her as an insurance instead of Naoto.

That moment between AnchoR and Naoto was nice. I'm pleased to see that she has free will now. She's really cute.

May 18, 2017 4:45 PM

May 2015
Eh, another ok episode I guess.

Seems like next episode might turn out to be more interesting.

May 18, 2017 6:13 PM

Dec 2016
Very happy that they saved AnchoR, Naoto once again coming up with a great plan.

Though I was expecting him to be the bait instead of Marie.

Mother, father, that was funny, could happen though, from what I have seen there are hints that Marie likes Naoto.

Now they have to deal with the huge machine, looks like it will be one hell of a battle.
May 18, 2017 8:28 PM

Apr 2016
Marie didn't get what RyuZU said about the "insurance". LOL
No wonder she requested Marie, which is a rare sight, to join them so she can use her as sacrifice instead of Naoto if what Naoto said will not happen.

Anchor is cute. So she is Initial Y-Series #4 and RyuZU is Initial Y-Series #1. I wonder who is #2 and #3.
May 18, 2017 11:13 PM

Jan 2015
They finally got "control" of AnchoR. Naoto really score the point in the episode.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 18, 2017 11:38 PM

Apr 2011
Lol. RyuZu used marie as bait instead of Naoto. Now I know why she assked Marie to come along.

AnchoR is back to normal and Naoto is now her master. But that battle is not over yet.
May 19, 2017 2:16 AM

Jan 2017
this episode was alright
XD how she used marie

the highlight for me was in the fight; although it was slightly technical ryuzu speaking the action balanced it out

but does anyone else find it weird how they say their moves in a monotonous manner
the cheesiness of it sends a shiver down my spine
tidoesstuffMay 19, 2017 2:22 AM
May 19, 2017 6:54 AM

Dec 2015
I just can't understand why Naoto is so obsessed with Anchor even if he didn't know her before. That just cringes me.
May 19, 2017 10:37 AM

Jun 2014
They saved Anchor, which was to be expected. Also, I'm glad this didn't happen, but when Anchor was doing the master/servant contract I legit thought she was going to deep throat Naoto's finger like RyuZu did.

The next episode looks like it could be interesting.
thebrentinator24May 19, 2017 10:41 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 19, 2017 2:41 PM

Jul 2016
This anime...is so boring...Naoto is so dislikable...
BUT THE ED SONG IS SO FREAKING GOOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAA
May 19, 2017 8:31 PM

May 2017
Lol RyuZu used Marie as a bait instead of Naoto, have mixed feelings about that but still funny

And why are people surprised about Naoto x Marie? Duh they're the only humans in the gang, obviously it will sail

P.S Marie is definitely my favorite loli this season
LairucremMay 19, 2017 10:07 PM
May 20, 2017 4:15 AM

Dec 2015
Hoho RyuZU used the blonde brat as a shield instead of Naoto, hmmm...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 20, 2017 5:36 AM

Apr 2017
Great episode and another one for the gang~

Is it just me or the colors are really vibrant and sparkling in this episode?
RyuZu and AnchoR are all lovable <3 but it's weird that they can cry despite being a machine XD
May 20, 2017 5:43 AM

May 2009
ridley388 said:
I just can't understand why Naoto is so obsessed with Anchor even if he didn't know her before. That just cringes me.

Well, he is obsessed with automaton, and particularly Y-series who must all be masterpieces.
It's like telling a painting maniac there is an equivalent of "Mona Lisa" somewhere.

thebrentinator24 said:
Also, I'm glad this didn't happen, but when Anchor was doing the master/servant contract I legit thought she was going to deep throat Naoto's finger like RyuZu did.

Well, she is 'Trishula', and not 'YourSlave' like RyuZU. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
May 20, 2017 5:18 PM

Oct 2013
>RyuZu used Marie as shield instead
RyuZu clearly is the nightmare of Asimov, an Android that trolls people she doesn't like.

I love how Naoto firmly declared that RyuZu is his official Wife. Guy is literally building a robot Harem for himself.

He must be 9S from another universe.

So, while they were having fun the Army got rekt by the Metal Gear Excelsus, seems like Armstrong planed to use the metal gear all along, no matter if he lost AnchoR.

Next episode is a fight against the Metal Gear
May 21, 2017 11:35 PM

Oct 2008
AnchoR is now finally acquired!
4/5.

May 22, 2017 3:59 AM

Nov 2009
ichii_1 said:

Gotta love how cunning she is when she wants something. And here I thought that maybe she has finally warmed up to Marie.

Zahylon said:
RyuZu clearly is the nightmare of Asimov, an Android that trolls people she doesn't like.

Azimov's three laws are pretty safe, and as a result don't have enough "mad science", "killer deathbots" and "corporate interests" in them.
RyuZU obviously has combat applications, even if that is not her primary function.
Say, did she ever kill somebody in this anime?

tambi33 said:
but does anyone else find it weird how they say their moves in a monotonous manner

That's because they are robots. Robots aren't meant to be hot-blooded.

ridley388 said:

As RyuZU has put it, he doesn't care what it is as long as it has gears. And RyuZU's little sister must have a lot of gears in her.

thebrentinator24 said:
Also, I'm glad this didn't happen, but when Anchor was doing the master/servant contract I legit thought she was going to deep throat Naoto's finger like RyuZu did.

Maybe RyuZU didn't need to do it either? And she just likes playing around with little boys.
May 22, 2017 7:37 AM

Jan 2017

tambi33 said:

but if you remember a few episodes ago they showed that ryuzu was capable of showing emotion when naoto continuously asked her if she liked him
May 22, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2017
flannan said:
ichii_1 said:

Gotta love how cunning she is when she wants something. And here I thought that maybe she has finally warmed up to Marie.

Zahylon said:

Azimov's three laws are pretty safe, and as a result don't have enough "mad science", "killer deathbots" and "corporate interests" in them.
RyuZU obviously has combat applications, even if that is not her primary function.
Say, did she ever kill somebody in this anime?

tambi33 said:

ridley388 said:

As RyuZU has put it, he doesn't care what it is as long as it has gears. And RyuZU's little sister must have a lot of gears in her.

thebrentinator24 said:

Maybe RyuZU didn't need to do it either? And she just likes playing around with little boys.

but a few episodes ago they showed that ryuzu was capable of showing emotion (when naoto was continuously asking her if she liked him; and in that scene it wasn't an automated reply because at first she was hesitant to say it and at most shes programmed to have naoto as her master. so those other feelings are coming from somewhere else since sh was embarrassed to tell the truth) so why is it suppressed then
May 22, 2017 7:47 AM

Nov 2009
tambi33 said:
flannan said:

but a few episodes ago they showed that ryuzu was capable of showing emotion (when naoto was continuously asking her if she liked him; and in that scene it wasn't an automated reply because at first she was hesitant to say it and at most shes programmed to have naoto as her master. so those other feelings are coming from somewhere else since sh was embarrassed to tell the truth) so why is it suppressed then

Robots in this anime do have emotions. But RyuZU tends to have "cold fury" rather than typical MC hot-bloodedness. By most accounts it is a better way to fight.
May 22, 2017 8:37 AM

Jan 2017
flannan said:
tambi33 said:

Robots in this anime do have emotions. But RyuZU tends to have "cold fury" rather than typical MC hot-bloodedness. By most accounts it is a better way to fight.

yeah i get what you mean but the monotonous move shouting doesn't feel right. it would be more understandable if the cold fury was more towards calculated fighting
May 23, 2017 8:29 AM

Aug 2016
thebrentinator24 said:
They saved Anchor, which was to be expected. Also, I'm glad this didn't happen, but when Anchor was doing the master/servant contract I legit thought she was going to deep throat Naoto's finger like RyuZu did.

The next episode looks like it could be interesting.

Was totally expecting this tbh hahahaha

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

May 23, 2017 11:26 AM

May 2016
Finally AnchoR! She is so damn cute
May 23, 2017 2:39 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm now to see what Mari and Nauto have in mind as the war between Tokyo and that mech starts. Hmm starting by making an announcement to the populace eh. Lol they managed to hack into the broadcast array eh. Lol that disguise though. Hmm so wards aren't restricted to cities but also applies to wards districts/wards as well eh. Hmm doing all that to cause the people to flee eh. Smart move though. Trying to warn them through official channels will result in no one believing you at all so this little play was a good way to get people to flee the city. Its nice to see that Nauto is so determined to save AnchoR though. Hmm Marie's plan was really direct but then again thats just like her personality. Its nice to see Marie back in her usual form though. Without Nauto to annoy and goad her Marie just can't function well. Its nice that Marie still has a lot of friends still left in the guild though. Lol Ryu's comment about the army falling for Marie's plan though lol. Hmm so they created a device that can control the cities functions eh. If anything Marie commands a lot of respect among the guild and plenty of people are willing to help her which is nice thing to see. Yea i agree with the chief that Marie's true personality makes her more cute really. Lol its rare to see Marie get so embarrassed though lol. My that was impressive in that the four of them manage to take out that many enemy forces down. Lol Ryu posing as the enemy mechs exploded behind her. Thats why she's my favorite character on this show lol. Since the army had concentrated their forces underground they didn't have many left on the surface.

Hmm to think that Ryu can also be so polite in asking Marie to protect Nauto though. But against someone as powerful as AnchoR every bit of firepower helps. Hmm Nauto is able to hear the inner thoughts of anchoR so he knows full well what her intentions are. Now lets see whether Ryu and Nauto can save anchoR from her nightmare. Hmm i like how they both announce who they are before they use their ultimate abilities though. Going full force right at the start eh. Hmm so as a result both will be fighting in a parallel dimension where they move at breakneck speeds eh. Hmm i would say that Ryu is more of a general purpose android while anchoR is more oriented. Still anchoR really is powerful though. Many more so than Ryu is. Using Nauto as a shield is something that Ryu will never do because she cares for him way too much even if it gives them a slim chance. AnchoR's powers are focused on dimension warp so its a direct threat to Ryu's ability to use parallel dimenions. Nauto sure has a lot of faith though. While its normal that he will have faith in Ryu who he's known for some time now and is in love with having faith in anchoR is surprising. While its true that she did not target you or Marie in the last fight it doesn't mean that she won't. So it seems that Nauto was right in his accessment but lol using Marie as the bait though. Still im glad that this operation went well and that Ryu lasted long enough to destroy that mask. Nauto's faith in her was all the motivation that she needed for that fight eh. Hmm so anchoR has some new kind of gear that was unknown to even Marie eh. Lol in that dream world Marie is a rabbit eh while Nauto is a rabbit and Ryu is just a normal girl lol.

Lol hmm anchoR saw Nauto, Marie and Ryu as one family eh. Lol their reaction though. AnchoR is damm cute though lol. Hmm Marie still has flashbacks of what she was capable off when she was controlled which is not surprising really. Hmm so the requirement to become AnchoR's master is a question eh. Lol Nauto's answer though is just so unexpected lol and whats more it actually worked lol. Its kinda sad that anchoR only see's herself as a weapon though. Still if anything Nauto values free will and doesn't like it when automatons behave like normal automatons. Ordering anchoR to act according to her own will is one thing i admire about him. Hmm anchoR probably had to do a lot of things that she didn't want to when she was controlled so the grief that she had penned inside her must have been immense. Now that she is free and can act according to her own will being able to cry will help relieve that. Its sad seeing anchoR like that though. I hope they find whoever was controlling her and beat them up. If anything Nauto's kindness and the way that he treats automatons has made Ryu very loyal to him. She's now joined by anchoR as well too. And we get to see the main villain as well too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2017 6:51 PM

May 2011
Enjoyed the episode, RyuZu using Marie as bait instead of Naoto was messed up, but smart move on her part I suppose xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2017 9:06 AM
Mar 2012
bit better action
some decent osts
old man smiling villain at the end cliche
May 29, 2017 2:45 PM

Mar 2016
One of the best episodes in this anime so far with better action and a really touching plot about allowing AnchoR to have the free will to choose her own path even if that means not being seen as a weapon. The bad guy at the end is a little cliche but I'm interested to see how they work him into the story over the next few episodes
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Aug 17, 2017 8:33 PM

Jun 2012
I can't figure how the circuitry in the mask exploded. Does it run on 2k volts flammable motherboard or something?

Anyway, Anchor is much cuter with her red hair and bloody dress.

And Ryuzu pulling the polite trick on Marie was very cunning, and I'm glad she trampled Naoto's heartfelt wish.
Aug 19, 2017 1:32 PM

May 2012
AnchoR is great! Really loved that ending, quite lovely character development. Let's see what's next.
Sep 2, 2017 10:44 PM

Apr 2015
Nanjo really shouldn't been drafted in for our MC. The range doesn't have anywhere to go

Don't think
Dec 1, 2017 1:29 PM
Apr 2014
So that is what this anime is about. Naoto is building his own automata harem.

Also I'm kinda sad RyuZu didn't reveal she used Marie for their plan instead of Naoto xD Well, maybe she'll figure it out on her own. RyuZu teased it with her apology after all :P
May 26, 2018 5:32 PM

Dec 2013
When RyuZu asked Marie to go along side them I was thinking how nice she was recognizing Marie's strength by leaving Naoto on her hands if anything bad happened, only to then have RyuZu using Marie as a meat shield haha.
Jun 13, 2022 6:03 PM

Jan 2020
That a Persona 5 reference?

I looked it up, it says Naoto is 16. No he isn't. This kid is like 10, being called a "father" by someone who is like 5. This is some next level loli bait.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Dec 25, 2023 9:31 PM

Dec 2022
Is Marie really so hung up over one inconsequential scuffle between their group and AnchoR?

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

215 by tqk2811 »»
Jan 8, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

78 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 26, 2023 12:26 AM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

42 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 11:54 PM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

37 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Clockwork Planet Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

36 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.