Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Nov 22, 2012 5:10 AM
Nov 2012
Can i ask where i can download the fastest Eng sub? I
Nov 22, 2012 7:05 AM
Aug 2011
anglelove_199x said:
Can i ask where i can download the fastest Eng sub? I

No. Its against the rules.

Ask Mr.Google
Nov 22, 2012 8:01 AM

Aug 2011
I like so much Nanami-Kanda Couple ! ehhe grat ep!!
Nov 22, 2012 10:51 AM

Dec 2011
I can't belive it: No one catched the GIF material at the end of the episode???
I don't know how to do GIFs but that scene after the ending was hilarious.
Nov 22, 2012 4:49 PM

Oct 2012
Naxrrhid said:

I agree with everything here. For me, this show would have been a serious contender for best of the season had it not been for last week's episode and the continued presence of Nanami. I only watch this for the interactions between Sorata and Shiina..., but if the inevitable cockblocking from Nanami gets too irritating, I might actually consider dropping it or start treating her like Shiraume and just fast forward as soon as I see her on screen lol.

Shiina putting rice on her face was just too awesome. Sorata must have the greatest upon greatest of self control. Chu2Byou has their main pairing developing..., come on Sakurasou, dont let me down now!!!1!!!
You know, that might disappoint some people, cause if u look at the poll for Shiina vs aoyama, u can see that aoyama is actually starting to catch up. More people have started taking a liking to her. It's obvious that mashiro has a bigger fan base, but it seems aoyama isn't so hated anymore.
Nov 22, 2012 5:09 PM

Aug 2011
Oh god, this episode was hilarious.
Nov 22, 2012 6:00 PM

Oct 2012
Lol, I saw episode 8 preview. Sorata blushed with mashiro
Nov 22, 2012 6:20 PM

Nov 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Naxrrhid said:

I agree with everything here. For me, this show would have been a serious contender for best of the season had it not been for last week's episode and the continued presence of Nanami. I only watch this for the interactions between Sorata and Shiina..., but if the inevitable cockblocking from Nanami gets too irritating, I might actually consider dropping it or start treating her like Shiraume and just fast forward as soon as I see her on screen lol.

Shiina putting rice on her face was just too awesome. Sorata must have the greatest upon greatest of self control. Chu2Byou has their main pairing developing..., come on Sakurasou, dont let me down now!!!1!!!
You know, that might disappoint some people, cause if u look at the poll for Shiina vs aoyama, u can see that aoyama is actually starting to catch up. More people have started taking a liking to her. It's obvious that mashiro has a bigger fan base, but it seems aoyama isn't so hated anymore.

I dont really hate Nanami at this point..., i just find her boring and irritating. Its good to see that the author was able to breathe life into 2 female characters who could garner so much support for them..., but i just think having Nanami as a main female is not necessary and something im gonna mark down the show for. I hate love triangles and i'll reiterate that i only watch Sakurasou for those Shiina and/or ShiinaxSorata moments. At this point, anything that gets in the way of those things, i will find irritating lol

Side note: Link the preview plz :)
Nov 22, 2012 6:36 PM

Oct 2012
Naxrrhid said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Naxrrhid said:

I dont really hate Nanami at this point..., i just find her boring and irritating. Its good to see that the author was able to breathe life into 2 female characters who could garner so much support for them..., but i just think having Nanami as a main female is not necessary and something im gonna mark down the show for. I hate love triangles and i'll reiterate that i only watch Sakurasou for those Shiina and/or ShiinaxSorata moments. At this point, anything that gets in the way of those things, i will find irritating lol

Side note: Link the preview plz :)

here u go. This preview makes it look like mashiro and sorata will have lots of interaction
AnimeHAwk616Nov 22, 2012 6:39 PM
Nov 22, 2012 6:44 PM

Nov 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:

here u go. This preview makes it look like mashiro and sorata will have lots of interaction

Thank you. I heard the words doki doki! from Shiina. I'm a very happy man right now! where is my damn time machine lol
Nov 22, 2012 7:08 PM
Nov 2012
bastek66 said:
Mashiro is the best

Can i ask where ep this cutscene in? ^^
Nov 22, 2012 7:35 PM
Sep 2008
anglelove_199x said:
bastek66 said:
Mashiro is the best

It's from Drama CD.
man... look at the title of this video... seriously...
Nov 22, 2012 7:47 PM

Feb 2012
The relationship between these 3 main characters is one of the things that keeps me on watching this great show. Without Aoyama Nanami, Sakurasou will just be a typical lovey-dovey show about the Main and the secondary couples and it'll just make a boring story.

I just love triangles 'cause it adds more spice to the story/plot and makes the show more appealing and watchable imo.
Nov 23, 2012 3:27 AM

Jan 2010
Another pretty weak episode as we get a new, loud character with annoying habits. While this episode had a few amusing moments, this show is losing its way. I think there are now more weak episodes than strong ones. I hope they can get it back on track.

The banana peel was awful. That half the lines in this show are yelled is wearing me down. Actually, other than's Aoyama's line when she first sees Yuuko, I'm not sure this episode had any high points. I'll give credit for not finishing that scene with violence. I suppose the scene with Yuuko's analysis of Shiina and Aoyama before leaving on the train was amusing too.

After the first episode, I really looked forward to each episode coming out. It started to drift in ep.04, but probably began its descent around the running/falling/panting/shouting scene near the end of that episode. Since then, it has been losing its charm, and I can't say it's more than ordinary now.
MockmanNov 23, 2012 3:36 AM
Nov 23, 2012 3:35 AM

May 2010
I havent laugh this hard in a while everything they did was priceless, i swear the dude could out wait a sloth
Nov 23, 2012 5:43 AM

Sep 2012
the moment Yuuko speaks and I know she's voiced by Ogura Yui.. awesome!! and Nanamin is pretty awesome this ep too! so many cute tsundere moments :3 if only the hug could be longer :/
Nov 23, 2012 9:02 AM

Aug 2010
I don't like where this is heading.
I don'really want the little sister to come to Sakurasou, she's kind of annoying, and I don't really like the love triangle thing.
This series started great, I hope it doesn't go downhill.
Nov 23, 2012 3:41 PM

Oct 2012
thundershocked said:
I don't like where this is heading.
I don'really want the little sister to come to Sakurasou, she's kind of annoying, and I don't really like the love triangle thing.
This series started great, I hope it doesn't go downhill.
Well, yuuko is just a supporting character, so I doubt she will show up often.
Nov 23, 2012 9:21 PM

Oct 2010
Not really a huge fan of harem. this series starting to lose the love comedy feeling. At least that's what i felt on this episode.
"Be engulfed by the flames of darkness and begone!" - Dark Flame Master
Nov 23, 2012 10:17 PM
Nov 2012
Serge91 said:
anglelove_199x said:
bastek66 said:
Mashiro is the best

It's from Drama CD.
man... look at the title of this video... seriously...

Drama CD? i dont know that is"s another version :">
Nov 23, 2012 11:40 PM

Nov 2012
I smell a harem.... but who cares!!!! The romance competition is all was welcome in my book >:3
Nov 24, 2012 2:40 AM

Apr 2009
I see J.C. Staff took a few pages from Shaft's style for certain visuals in this episode. Had that Bakemonogatari feel to it.

And so Sorata's storm of a little sister arrives. Surprise, surprise, it seems she has a brother complex. And neither of his parents seem to be normal either. Normal = boring, perhaps.

I lol'd at the two girls silently adding rice to their faces. Bringing three girls to a "date". You're the man, Sorata. Already on the way to becoming a lady killer like Jin. I thought Nanami was especially adorable this episode.

Mainly a comedy episode for a change from recent episodes. I still like it, though. Especially the abundance of misunderstandings in this show. Mashiro is the only one who thinks innocently.
Nov 24, 2012 2:54 AM

Mar 2010
I hope Yuko won't come back too fast. She would ruin this anime because she's annoying a little T.T
Nov 24, 2012 11:07 AM

Oct 2012
I heard from LN readers that this series isn't much of a harem, so I think this episode was just a special episode
Nov 24, 2012 1:15 PM
Jun 2012
3/5

Mediocre episode. I enjoyed every episode prior to this one, so I hope things don't go downhill from here.
Nov 24, 2012 2:59 PM

Nov 2011
It was a so-so ep i think Yuko is a bit annoying but at least she won't come back for a while and on the other hand Nanami wasn't annoying at all. :D 3.7/5
Nov 24, 2012 3:26 PM

Sep 2007
Anyone else notice the 'Alex the Kidd' ringtone? Nostalgia ...

Nov 24, 2012 9:11 PM

Oct 2011
Megmurdel said:
i think Yuko is a bit annoying but at least she won't come back for a while and on the other hand Nanami wasn't annoying at all. :D

^ got to agree.
As for me, I'm looking forward for Jin x Misaki moments :3 the best scene for me would be during dinner time where the girls put some rice on their faces :)) that was cute and funny xD
snufflessNov 24, 2012 9:16 PM
Nov 25, 2012 4:30 PM

Jan 2012
yuuko attacks....! LOL

i think this episode is like fanservice, because the whole episode i laughed ROFL
especially those fast-paced parody lolol

wait! next episode is swimsuit episode?!?! *nosebleed*
Nov 26, 2012 8:13 PM

Jan 2011
I think when they were storyboarding this episode, the good folks at JC staff decided to see just how many anime tropes they could string together in a single episode without slowing the pace or taking it too seriously. I thought they did a marvelous job. It's as if they said: "Look we know that you've seen all this before, but we're going to do it so well and with such perfect timing that you are going to laugh regardless.

That being said, the driving school sequences were something new and also were hilarious.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 27, 2012 2:18 AM

Nov 2012
rodac said:
I think when they were storyboarding this episode, the good folks at JC staff decided to see just how many anime tropes they could string together in a single episode without slowing the pace or taking it too seriously. I thought they did a marvelous job. It's as if they said: "Look we know that you've seen all this before, but we're going to do it so well and with such perfect timing that you are going to laugh regardless.

That being said, the driving school sequences were something new and also were hilarious.

I so hope you are right. The annoying Imouto plus Aoyama transforming into a dumb clutz fawning over Sorata the entire episode was a bit overkill. I'm hoping for a SorataxMashiro thing in the future so I guess I'm biased against Aoyama xD.

The way over the top nature of this episode makes me think it was a troll ep, albeit a hilarious one, but once I saw the next episode involved swimsuits my heart sank.. the thought of this anime turning into another ecchi harem makes me cringe, and after the first few eps this anime was becoming a fast favourite..

WELL ANYWAYS I'm hoping they're just making some "fun" episodes before they go back to the drama rom/com I was growing to love.
I'll be leaning towards a centimeter short of much

Nov 27, 2012 8:19 AM

Jul 2010
I'm never a huge fan of little sister characters with a brother fetish, but this was done full-out for laughs and it was pretty funny. The obligatory bath scene with the under-endowed talking loudly about the size of the other two girl's breasts was tired, but still funny. The fact that the "little sister" is actually only two years younger and about to enter high school, despite the fact that she looks like a 6th grader, was an interesting twist.

I'm glad they did this in one episode and didn't drag out her stay! However, if she becomes a regular character later on, it may push my overall score for the show down! It is fine for a one-shot humor episode, but having Yuko around all the time would be wrong!

If they do bring her back, it would be funniest if

Oh, and the driving school sequences, parody sections, bizarre parental phone calls, etc... were very, very funny!

Next episode: More fan service! (But maybe more plot?)
Nov 27, 2012 2:51 PM

Sep 2012
Wow this episode annoyed the shit out of me. Pretty much everything I hate about anime all strung into one episode.
Nov 30, 2012 11:22 AM

Aug 2007
This episode was really funny. LOL, they showed the panties of Soorata's sister and then they sencored them.

I think most of the men loves the scene of the shower.
Dec 3, 2012 7:09 AM

Oct 2012
This ep was kinda random filler but at least it was fun.
Dec 11, 2012 4:56 AM

Sep 2011
Every girl casts here have their awesomeness to be likeable for me. Loving this series more than I expected. XD

Dec 12, 2012 12:55 PM
Nov 2010
Sa-chan_ said:
Every girl casts here have their awesomeness to be likeable for me. Loving this series more than I expected. XD
indeed
Dec 16, 2012 6:34 AM

Aug 2011
That was much funnier than I ever expected. I really loved how Shiina kept placing rice on her face at the dinner table. Yuuko is great, instant like.

I think this is the episode where I can say I really like the show now. All characters have pleasently grown on me and I really love the end previews too.
Dec 16, 2012 3:06 PM

Jun 2010
zensunni said:
If they do bring her back, it would be funniest if

Oh, and the driving school sequences, parody sections, bizarre parental phone calls, etc... were very, very funny!

Next episode: More fan service! (But maybe more plot?)

She could give Yuno Gasai a run for her money that way. Yuuko has the potential to be a Sakurasou resident in the future, though. She can make a good Misaki 2.0. She only needs to have a Sakurasou-level talent in something. The most likely talent she could have would be acting and singing. She would be something like an Idol Singer.

Haha, I agree about the driving sequences. So Misaki has a driver's license now? Are they kidding us? This should be against the law, son.

And also, EPIC PARENTAL TROLLING brought to you by Roy Mustang and Shirai Kuroko.
Dec 16, 2012 3:19 PM
Jul 2012
Ehh not that good episode, with some execptions of laughter.
Don't really like her sister.
3/5
Dec 19, 2012 1:32 AM

Sep 2012
putting rice on the face lol for sorata to pick and eat xD
Jan 3, 2013 4:29 PM

Sep 2008
This episode sucked. Majorly. This is just turning itself into a trashy harem. The next episode preview looks like garbage as well. Why did this anime have to go down the shitter now? Annoying that I'll have to sit through these trashy eps to see the good stuff again.
Jan 13, 2013 10:47 AM

Apr 2012
Well, that was definitely the weakest episode thus far. I still got some laughs out of it though so it wasn't too bad. But, man, that little sister is a cliche if I ever saw one.
Feb 26, 2013 8:37 AM

Jun 2011
Wow, that was fun, best girl, Yuuko :) Actually they should've just stick with the comedy and make it a romcom with lesser drama because imo the drama is not very well executed.
Naxrrhid_Blade said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Tyrel said:
Naxrrhid said:
Just finished watching it RAW.., atleast the show is now back to its usual awesomesauce-ness! After last week crap episode I was truly worried that it was gonna go downhill from here, but thank god i was proved wrong this week. Will post my thoughts on the episode later on when the fansubs come out.

Something is wrong with you, last weeks episode had drama and emotion. Makes me facepalm at how you think last week was crap.
I think he just does't like aoyama

Why must something be wrong with me lol..., I just did not find last week's episode to my liking at all. It was boring and i more or less had to skip thru the entire episode. And yes to OP, its not that i dont like Nanami, its just that i rather see the other girls than her.

Seriously, I thought the previous episode was crappy too. As proven after I watched this episode, I don't dislike Nanami, but something about the previous episode just ticked me off. Drama in Sakurasou? No thanks. Comedy in Sakurasou? Yes, please!! Romance in Sakurasou? Hmm, would love to have some Mashiro love :D
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 4, 2013 8:06 AM

Oct 2012
I liked this ep! XD
And, I didn't like Sorata's sister, she is annoying. :(

Dako said:
I really loved how Shiina kept placing rice on her face at the dinner table.

me too!

4/5
Mar 9, 2013 9:02 AM

Jan 2011
The comedy is this episode was pretty good, but I'm watching this for the story (that is still to come if I can trust people around here). The episode preview made me durp, hopefully it's just a joke.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 13, 2013 6:00 AM

Oct 2009
Best episode i've seen in a while(from many titles). I was laughing from every second moment, specially because of Mashiro and Yuuka.
5/5.
あらあら。。。
Mar 25, 2013 2:41 PM

Apr 2009
Smooched said:
This is getting more generic by the episode.

I honestly got that feeling too, at least a bit. I really disliked the sister character. They should not come back to her and just forget about her. God, I hate her. Talk about awful...
I find the interaction between the MC and Mashiro a lot better without her.

Mar 27, 2013 1:34 AM

Nov 2008
Don't really fancy the harem in this ep >_< Finally the little sister's leaving!
Mar 31, 2013 3:08 PM

Sep 2011
Ah both Nanami and Mashiro are so awesome! ;-;
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

320 by Md_Abdullah »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Do You Remember This Anime?

Fantom_Slayer - Sep 5

39 by Kagayaku3_0 »»
Sep 23, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

642 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 4, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

403 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 4, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2012

245 by Megumin_SatouS2 »»
Aug 18, 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.