Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 8, 2008 12:28 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good. This one is easier to understand its prequel as it is more straight forward, but at the same time still messes with your mind. 8/10
Aug 31, 2008 8:45 PM

May 2008
I honestly don't have that much to say at the moment, but I will say that it had way too much 3D CG.
Nov 1, 2008 5:53 AM

Feb 2007
Animation was brilliant (albeit in a different way with the use of CGI), as I expected.

With the heavy dialouge, I was actually more confused with the plot in this film than in the prequel. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed watching it and understood the gist of what was happening. Plus, Crispin Freeman as Togusa was great. 8/10
Nov 6, 2008 6:46 PM

Aug 2008
Excellent movie. But is good see the anime or read the manga to understand your tecnology and their implications.
Jan 3, 2009 8:52 PM
Nov 2008
I liked this more than the first. Without the first, though, I doubt I would have enjoyed it as much. You have to understand the Ghosts to understand it, and the Major to understand the end.

Half the dialogue was sayings, lol. What was weird is sometimes one character would comment on how another was saying so many quotes, but then that character would make a ton of them also. Some I didn't get, and others were very true!

It was, overall, a great mystery story. You were given lots of theological human/machine stuff, but it threw you off until the end when everything was suddenly making sense and significant.

I also enjoyed the action scenes, and some of the Die Hard-esque action humor (like in the gang hideout).

Batou is tha shizz.
Jun 14, 2009 12:33 PM

Dec 2008
loved the soundtrack when togusa got his brain hacked, as well as the concept of how he got his mind messed with.

really liked the action scenes. not necessarily better than the action scenes from the prequel where the major was fighting the tank.
Sep 6, 2009 7:19 PM

Aug 2008
Quite a different thing from the first movie... I still liked the outcome... It had a different feel... Firstly all because the animation was waaaay to different form the first one... Yet it looked great and did it's work... Surprise and impress us with its awesomeness xD... Sure the thing was more straight forward than the first one, but heck it still had heavy philosophical stuff going on.... Definitely the contrast between Batou and his dog makes us realize that the difference between a natural and an artificial leaving being is big.... Batou is definitely the star of the movie.... Missed the Major for almost all the movie... until she suddenly appeared in that horrible body... I see... so Batou and Motoko are heavily linked huh? Nice one... Next time... Is GiTS: SACS turn!! XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2009 3:54 AM

Jun 2009
What I want to mention, is that I dunno why some people say Innocence is somelike worse than the first part. Though it's good, IMO, GiTS has 2 little defects: inner episodes are connected in the way that makes you feel things are going too fast; the second thing is characters are less emotional and not fully revealed, too lifeless. Innocence has no such defects. But, to say the truth, it's more like standard movie than GiTS... though it's not a sign of imperfection for me.

Enjoyment that I've had is commensurable with The Sky Crawlers', so up to 8.5/10 for it and 8/10 for the first movie.
Nov 25, 2009 9:49 PM

Feb 2009
"Let one live alone doing no evil, care-free, like an elephant in the elephant forest"

This quote will forever stay with me.

First of all this movie felt a little confusing with its very heavy and filosifical diologue and complex plot (I thought so). However it was great, I really liked it, specially the beginning and the ending. I liked it better than the first, found it more interesting and entertaining overall, but I cannot rate this movie without taking into account the first one. While the first movie works out as a standalone work, one cannot understand and truly appreciate the second movie without watching the first one.

Now this is out I call deep and thought provoking entertainment, this level of mind-rape can't be compared to the more fantastic and farfetch'd Evangelion one. I dunno, but to some extend Evangelion was only entertainment, while GitS felt a little more than that. You can also clearly see how this movie inspired future works as its first counterpart (although not to the same extent).
Why I compared it to Evangelion I have no idea lol, maybe because both were deep and had a very psicological and filosofical theme.

All I know is that I will have to rewatch these ones sooner or later, I'm pretty sure I missed a lot, these kinds of movies can't be fully understood in the first viewing (I'm not one of rewatching something to understand it better mind you, unless it's a short OVA or somethingl like that... or like this).
VeethornNov 25, 2009 10:08 PM
Jan 5, 2010 2:09 PM
Mar 2008
It has "Ghost in the Shell" in it's name, we couldn't expect less.
Jan 9, 2010 8:10 PM

Aug 2009
First of all,so far this is best anime i ever saw when it come to animation and details,its simply awesome.Now story,decent as every Ghost,but in the same time you got that feeling like when watching some horror movie(not during all time but there are moments like that).Its been long time since some anime left me with this uneasiness after finishing it.I can honestly say that this was on level of Alien 1 for example.I especialy liked how Batou was showed there,but couldnt expect less from this title...
Feb 16, 2010 4:41 AM

Jun 2009
Absolutely amazing in every aspect.
Mar 30, 2010 8:27 PM

Aug 2009
It was fine, but I really like the first one better. The CG looked great, even though I'm not really a fan of CG in anime. I kinda think they went a little overkill with the quotes though :x

Apr 4, 2010 11:07 AM

Jun 2009
Ekvi said:
It was fine, but I really like the first one better. The CG looked great, even though I'm not really a fan of CG in anime. I kinda think they went a little overkill with the quotes though :x

If you don't like Philosophy, GitS isn't for you.
Apr 6, 2010 10:49 PM
Jan 2009
To be fair, I absolutely adore this movie, crazy philosophizing and all, and even I would admit that Oshii went a little over-the-top with the quotes, to a point that borders on ridiculousness. However, the general weight of atmosphere, utter visual mastery and stunning musical score ultimately save the film. Personally, I think it's a masterpiece, easily one of my favorite anime of all time. But I'll openly admit it's not for everyone, even people with good taste in movies.
May 7, 2010 10:13 AM
Apr 2009
I thought this one was way better than the first. Maybe cause I watched this one dubbed, which I never do, but it was actually pretty good. Or maybe cause I just didn´t understand the first one.

I loved the quotes used, and the animation was very very brilliant. Idk if I should watch the series though, and the third movie seems to be related to that serie, so idk if I should watch that either.

But amazing, I really wonder why this is only rated a 7,9. Which is as high as some way worse done movies imo.
May 22, 2010 2:15 AM

Oct 2009
I really don't understand why this is rated so low either. I found the movie to be surprisingly good, way above normal standards.
May 22, 2010 4:09 AM

Oct 2008
Naratchi said:
I really don't understand why this is rated so low either. I found the movie to be surprisingly good, way above normal standards.

too deep for the people thats why.
Aug 20, 2010 10:03 PM

May 2010
I was referenced.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 4, 2010 7:02 AM

Mar 2009
I love this movie. Both it and the first one are amazing, though I like this one more. I do agree that you really need to see the first one before in order to get all that's going on.
Jan 3, 2011 3:20 AM

Sep 2008
From a technical standpoint, I'd say the first one was better. But aesthetically, I really liked this one more.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Jan 26, 2011 2:35 PM
Nov 2010
4/10. this movie was bad. Too much quoting, too much doll, too much time wasted on showing us the Chinese/Japonese carnival or what ever it was suppose to be. I did like the gun fight in the bar with the yazuka, it reminded me of all the 3D GTA games. Nice animation but everything else sucks.It was trying to be deep, but it failed. GITS and GITS 2.0 are so much better.
Feb 3, 2011 1:48 PM

Sep 2008
SuperSaiyen said:
4/10. this movie was bad. Too much quoting, too much doll, too much time wasted on showing us the Chinese/Japonese carnival or what ever it was suppose to be. I did like the gun fight in the bar with the yazuka, it reminded me of all the 3D GTA games. Nice animation but everything else sucks.It was trying to be deep, but it failed. GITS and GITS 2.0 are so much better.

Its the presentation/direction. Not something that will appeal to everybody, but this is, in my opinion, Oshii's most 'hardcore' work yet.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Jun 20, 2011 4:38 AM

Jan 2011
..... well that was a little disappointing
first of all there was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much cgi it kinda ruined the experience cause in the last movie they managed to make things look absolutely stunning and beautiful using classic 2D animation with some sexy cel shading and without the over abundance of cgi
then Batou and Togusa kept on quoting a lot stuff every five fracking minutes not to mention the characters in this weren't all that strong but they were okay
the dog and togusa's daughter looked cute :D
the general atmosphere seemed very dark and gloomy
music wasn't as good as the last one too much over the top chanting from the ladies there
but the best thing about the movie was that Motoko came, and with her SAC actor too yay
anyway think that's enough from me overall 7/10
"Where will a newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite" - Motoko Kusanagi
Apr 3, 2012 11:16 PM

Feb 2012
The use of CGI was grotesque, to the point of noticeably detracting from the experience of the film. Use CGI to augment hand-drawn animation, or use hand-drawn animation to supplement CGI -- but don't throw the two into the same pot and except the result to look passable. And the CGI wasn't even good by CGI standards, even though the hand-drawn animation was (once again) phenomenal by hand-drawn standards. I.G made the film hard to take seriously despite some great direction from Oshii.

(Incidentally, I like how the body at the base of the entrance hall of Kim's mansion is the same one that Motoko/2501 used at the end of the first Ghost in the Shell.)
Jun 8, 2012 10:53 PM

Jul 2011
Only thing I'm curious about is why when it was speaking Chinese that it was speaking Cantonese, not Mandarin.

And... creepier than I expected, but nice animation. :)
Jul 14, 2012 11:41 PM

Sep 2008
Really great movie. The style was pretty different to the first movie.

Animation was superb.

My only complaint would be the overuse of quotes. I'd rather they use their own dialogue.
Oct 21, 2012 1:05 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty good movie. I liked the first one better though. I guess I mostly blame that on I liked The Major as a main character way better than the guy from this movie. The plot of the first movie was really great to me, but this one just didn't seem as interesting. The whole brain hacking this was interesting, but some of those sequences were just confusing at first. 7/10. It was good, but not great.
Feb 14, 2013 6:35 PM
Apr 2011
Hakuromatsu said:
The use of CGI was grotesque, to the point of noticeably detracting from the experience of the film. Use CGI to augment hand-drawn animation, or use hand-drawn animation to supplement CGI -- but don't throw the two into the same pot and except the result to look passable. And the CGI wasn't even good by CGI standards, even though the hand-drawn animation was (once again) phenomenal by hand-drawn standards. I.G made the film hard to take seriously despite some great direction from Oshii.

(Incidentally, I like how the body at the base of the entrance hall of Kim's mansion is the same one that Motoko/2501 used at the end of the first Ghost in the Shell.)

agreed, the 3d cgi was bad and distracting. i guess they wanted the freedom of 3d moving camera angles which would be incredibly hard with traditional 2d art.
Feb 23, 2013 9:03 AM
Jan 2012
I think that I was having the right mindset while watching this movie, so it left me absolutely amazed. I have to admit, that this does not appeal to everyone, but I appreciated this overquotation, that left me thinking about the problems at hand.
Feb 28, 2013 6:48 AM

Sep 2008
MaxVdub said:
Hakuromatsu said:
The use of CGI was grotesque, to the point of noticeably detracting from the experience of the film. Use CGI to augment hand-drawn animation, or use hand-drawn animation to supplement CGI --

agreed, the 3d cgi was bad and distracting. i guess they wanted the freedom of 3d moving camera angles which would be incredibly hard with traditional 2d art.

Its been some time since I saw it, but I dont remember getting distracted from the CGI parts, in fact it felt natural to me, and the overall direction made it seem more thematically appropriate.
Apr 4, 2013 12:01 PM
Oct 2012
9/10
It looked amazing, the level of craft in the animation was top-notch and there was allot of chromatic variety.A movie more to experience rather than an action movie.
I do agree that there was too much quoting ,but with some exceptions the philosophy wasn't out of place.For example, Togusa quoting Milton, I still don't get what was the point.On the other hand, Major talking about mirrors was a reference to androids being sort of like mirrors of human beings, appearance but not soul.
Is good that we got more time whit Batou and Togusa.The Major is lacking for the most part, but when she appears again, she rules so damn hard!

A question: What was up whit Lin, the guy who appears right after the religious parade ?
He seems that he wanted to attack Batou and Togusa, but he realized he didn't have any chance when he saw Batou.
Was he sent by Kim?
Didn't Kim knew that Batou was coming to investigate and that Lin didn't have any chance? Or maybe Kim thought that Batou was dropped off due to the store incident he himself created?
Anyway, you would expect more than one guy to attack them, or at least a powerful cyborg.
HiImAnAlienApr 4, 2013 12:10 PM
Jun 2, 2013 12:08 PM

Mar 2010
it was really good,i think i like batou more now
Jul 1, 2013 3:43 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
After watching the first movie right before this, I was surprised by the heavy usage of CGI. In less than 10 years, animation has advanced a lot, though that's obvious, but it's more obvious just because I watched the first movie on the same day. I agree that the CGI felt a little out of place in some parts, but for the most part, I thought it was integrated pretty well. Many of the parts also felt like they came out of a game, which was pretty cool. The castle-like place they went to to find Kim was really pretty, so many colors and details, like the tiles. The cinematography was also incredibly different from the first movie, but I guess that's because there's less restrictions with CGI.

But wow, my brain really hurts from watching this movie. The quoting did seen a little excessive at times, but I'm sure they served their purpose well for those who were able to follow and understand them. Just like the first movie, I think this is something I will have to watch many times to fully understand it. Still, I enjoyed it a lot, and there were actually few comedic moments, unlike the first movie. One question though, was there a significance to the dog? o_o The hound was literally everywhere.
Jul 6, 2013 5:48 AM

Oct 2009
Ah finally watched it!
This to me was more confusing than the first, due to the heavy dialogue and all the quoting :S

Nonetheless it was great, the CG wasn't always great but pretty dam good, OST just beautiful!
Nice to see the Major is still around.

Might have to watch again to understand this fully.

8/10
AozureJul 6, 2013 5:57 AM
Jul 24, 2013 8:19 PM

Jul 2009
what an amazing movie!!!

there's a lot of reference here from Stand Alone Complex, especially the movie Solid State Society :)

i'll mention it by the end of the message.

the OP is a mix of the ED theme of the first movie :)

Haraway's voice actor is the Prime Minister Kabuki from Stand Alone Complex series :P

i freaking knew he would use the same password 2501 from end of the first film :P

so Batou has actually a dog huh? read on wikia the dog Gabriel reflects Mamoru Oishi as his body and he can be a dog in his mind :P

"This body you see before you is an empty shell. The dog represents my body. Humans can be free only if they free themselves from their body. When I am playing around with my dog, I forget that I am a human being and it's only then that I feel free."

the film concentrated more on dolls instead of cyborgs and AI's.

Batou already said in the last film that Dolls can have souls.

the film was very VERY slow at first, it even made me sleep sometimes since i was watching this at night and the summer heat is making me dizzy all of a sudden.

though when Batou charged at the Yakuza den, it instantly woke me up XD

and wow Batou and Togusa are partners in crime in this film :)

that Mohawk cyborg didn't stand a chance against Batou-san!!

i knew it that was Major hidden in robes :P

ever since i heard her voice when i was using the head phones :)

so Batou was Ghost hacked by Kim?

lol the Lin guy got beat the shit out of!

i think Batou already knew Major was helping him ever since he came to the Kim's mansion and saw her child body there.

you can't fool me Batou! that's the exact body you gave to Major by the end of the first film :P

it really blew my mind when togusa was ghost hacked when he drink that tea!

soo mind fuckingly good!!

seeing Togusa and Batou as Kim!!!

Good thing Batou manage to decode the meaning of Aemaeth!!

i already knew the angel Batou's talking about is Major!!!

just seeing this clues pretty much set it!!

Welcome back Major!!!

it was a shame she's only a "doll" in this film, but she still kicks ass!!

the brain jacking Major did actually references from Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society movie!!

is this the same kid who Batou almost shot when he was ghost hack in a convenient store?!?!

Major is gone now :(

back to the vast world of the net.

and wow glad we saw a glimpse of Togusa's family(much bigger role in Stand Alone Complex series)

last scene was perfect reflection of Mamoru Oshii's life :)

here are the references Kenji Kamiyama did for Stand Alone Complex and the movie Solid State Society

*DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY FINISHED THE SAC SERIES

i actually love the film, it's hard to say if it's better than the first film since this is different and offers something completely new compared to the first film and vice versa.

even though this has more action, the beginning was really really slow.

this film also has a lot of quotes in it, i kinda wish they toned down a little since whenever someone quotes, another one replies with another quote.

this film explored what it's like to become a doll, while in the first film is about the meaning of life and death and can a machine truly be alive?

i think the Major's quote at the end after the girl cried sum it up.

"the girl didn't want to become a dolll and if the doll was alive it didn't want to become human."

very amazing stuff! even though i still believe the first film had alot of impact, this film was not bad at all!!

i also like how they made Batou the star of the show and Major was only a side character.

kinda reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 2 where you only played Snake in one chapter, then all of a sudden the rest of the game featured Raiden as the main star!

looks like i manged to watched all of the Ghost in the Shell besides Arise now!

though i still need to watched the "Another Dimension" version of Solid State Society which features a new Opening theme.

and the "Absolute Edition" of Innocence which is still the same film, but they made the picture quality more high quality and added a much higher Audio rate!

in any case i would give this film a 10/10!!!!

while the first film is still 20/10!!!
Jul 25, 2013 3:45 AM

Apr 2013
The characters where way too cold and almost completely emotionless in this movie. If you don't believe me then go watch the Gits SAC series.
The art was way too over the top and the philosophical quotes don't fit the characters if you get to know them better in the series ofc.

8/10.
Jul 26, 2013 4:25 AM

Sep 2008
Always-Hungry said:
The characters where way too cold and almost completely emotionless in this movie. If you don't believe me then go watch the Gits SAC series.
The art was way too over the top and the philosophical quotes don't fit the characters if you get to know them better in the series ofc.

8/10.

Thats right, characters are noticeably colder than other anime, at least when it comes to showing emotions. At the same time, their dialogues and tone show that they have a remarkable capability of both reflecting and processing stuff both rationally and emotionally. My understanding of it is that its partly Oshii's style, less expression, but more empathy. It also fits with the sci-fi setting and theme of the movie, a near future where rationalization of lives (in Weber's terms), and mechanization of the society as well as individuals has resulted in a disconnect.

Character's act in roughly the same way in Oshii's Skycrawlers, but in that movie the characters are clones genetically engineered for a specific purpose only. The human side of the main character is in conflict with his 'conditioning'

BTW, how did you find it in comparison with the first 1995 GitS movie?
Dec 16, 2013 8:37 AM

May 2012
Was really disappointed with this one. It was much more of a philosophical endeavor than cyber-punk goodness. I thought Batou was done very well. But Togusa was done poorly in that he just kept saying he wasnt as good as the major. None of his abilities were exemplified, like being able to relate and deal with humans in a more normal manner that doesnt rely on violence. They just made him a weak link in the movie.
Dec 29, 2013 12:56 PM

Aug 2013
The movie was really great. The Major save the day again! She have become some kind of entity, she's truly the greatest hacker.

That was some creepy virtual immersion Kim made to Batou and Togusa.

A lot of philosophy and technology critic.

Batou's a Rambo xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 20, 2014 10:21 AM

Sep 2013
Wow. Very much enjoyed this movie. Went to my top 5, and will stay there for a while, at least until my SAC orders from internet arrive. ;)

I especially liked the bittersweet ending, basically asking the question on is the life of a doll as valuable as the life a human. The little kid who Batou saved was portrayed as a big bad human, even. Not caring about the lives of the dolls as long as she can survive.

Made me think about stuff I haven't thought about before, and that is amazing for an anime to do.

It was better than the first movie, imo.

Got some Mujun Rasen vibes from that virtual "hack" Batou got trapped in by Kim, pretty cool. ^^
May 25, 2014 9:41 PM

Dec 2013
I tell only one.
I love that shit. Maybe it's so damn hard to understand, maybe it's so stupid.
Fuck that.
This is amazing, amazing and one more time - amazing movie.
Brilliant, beautiful and great art, great music, good story, but hard. :P
What to say, I love it and it's all. Great return of Motoko Kusanagi.
Here is my review in polish language:
http://www.filmweb.pl/user/Animefun666/reviews/Filozoficzny+przerost+formy+nad+tre%C5%9Bci%C4%85-15696
Sep 7, 2014 7:12 AM

Nov 2012
Some graphics and animation was truly amazing, probably best I have seen in anime, but some characters designs was just ugly, mainly females and Im surprised that one women (Magdalena Tesławska) from my country (Poland) was involved somehow in production of gits o.o

Now I guess it's time for tv series.
Dec 24, 2014 4:25 AM

Mar 2014
I loved this movie even though I didnt understand half of it haha
Mar 17, 2015 3:00 PM

Feb 2015
I like this movie, a lot more than the first one (probably because of the improved animation) I had to watch it twice in order to understand it a bit though.

Batou was awesome and the part where Togusa got his brain hacked wasnt too bad either.
Jul 20, 2015 1:08 AM

Nov 2014
It tried too hard to replicate the aesthetic of the first movie. There were a lot of great ideas and conversations, but perhaps too many book quotes, and not enough cohesion in the narrative.

I give it a very low 7/10.
Jul 20, 2015 1:38 AM

Mar 2015
aikaflip said:
It tried too hard to replicate the aesthetic of the first movie. There were a lot of great ideas and conversations, but perhaps too many book quotes, and not enough cohesion in the narrative.

I give it a very low 7/10.

I don't see SAC on your list - that may have something to do with why it seemed non-cohesive. SAC sketches out a lot of the concepts used in Innocence.

The quotes themselves were very applicable, but seemed a bit out of character to spout out at times.
HalkenburgJul 20, 2015 2:39 AM
Sep 20, 2015 12:56 AM
Feb 2011
A far cry from the first movie. It makes a lot of philosophical references that get repetitive over time, and quotations almost dominate the whole dialogue. Seems like those were just inserted to mask the simplicity of the story and give the impression that the film is far more complex than it is. I had trouble with the 3D CGI, too. A lot of times the 3D elements just looked out of place. Action sequences were good though. 6/10 overall.
JujikaSep 20, 2015 4:29 PM
Dec 22, 2015 5:42 PM

Oct 2013
I recognize that Concierto de Aranjuez rip-off!
Jan 29, 2016 2:05 PM

Oct 2013
Sure it had some bad moments with the cgi and the quoting was a bit too much at some points but just the atmosphere and the music alone made it worthwhile watching this movie. And although it sucks that we barely got to see any Motoko in the movie the Batou and Togusa duo definitely made up for it, it also made me appreciate them as characters a lot more.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Warning: Watch SAC first!

Halkenburg - Jul 29, 2015

5 by Satyr_icon »»
Mar 28, 7:19 AM

» Does anyone know why this movie is called "Innocence"?

R_2_R - Jul 30, 2022

6 by El-Melloi »»
Oct 7, 2022 10:05 AM

» GITS 2nd movie, for those who DID watch it

kalepf22 - Apr 13, 2021

4 by anime-prime »»
Apr 14, 2021 2:08 AM

» New DVD coming out.

tabernac - Jan 17, 2017

1 by tabernac »»
Jan 20, 2017 12:04 PM

» Overkill

Kayrhandros - Apr 15, 2007

4 by Naratchi »»
Jun 2, 2010 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.