Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 15, 2021 5:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Llyod getting a part time job is amusing. I think he looks silly in that outfit but hey, that is a fancy hotel.

Selen is still all over the heels for Llyod while we got quite an amusing episode of comedy as usual.
Feb 15, 2021 5:29 AM

Apr 2020
Lloyd got a new part time job, also Lloyd cleaned the room really fast lol

Riho and Lloyd met accidentally at the hotel lol, if Selen was offered for a massage by Lloyd she would have accepted it lol

umm.. Noice!
Feb 15, 2021 6:08 AM

Jun 2019
A part-time job for Lloyd? Eh.
Once again, a pretty funny episode as expected, and once again Selen is still a SIMP for Lloyd. At this point, she would do anything for him. Lol
Gotta say, Llyod sure is fast at his work.
Feb 15, 2021 7:01 AM

Apr 2014
The first part of the episode is quite decent but the second part when Riho and Selen join is very amusing. Selen looks very beautiful in that blue dress. Her affection for Lloyd is great as always when she really wants to marry Lloyd-sama.
If Lloyd really gives Riho a massage, all of her bones could be broken. lol
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 15, 2021 7:01 AM

Feb 2019
Hilarious episode. Salen is such a Lloyd simp and I love it lol. The part time hotel gig was fun to watch. Disappointed we never got that Riho massage tho.
Feb 15, 2021 7:02 AM

Apr 2020
All of our characters are coincidentally thrown into this massive hotel, where some shady things are going on. And Lloyd is set on stone to fix the problem with his friends helping him out.

Aside from Selen having that cool outfit showcase, this episode is pretty confusing and boring overall. My face is pretty much how I feel throughout this one.
Feb 15, 2021 7:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol at Riho inviting him to date. But, its looks like she was a tsundere by rejecting that later massage scene from Lloyd. Such a shame! Lloyd got a new part-time job at his holiday time was not so surprising. However, ah, poor loli baba and Marie couldn't even get the same fun from all of them. However, when knowing these show nature, i can't help myself if they both suddenly arrive to help them fix the problem around that nice hotel.

Not to mention a lot of misunderstandment around Lloyd, and that agent girl that suddenly dissappeared, so lets see how well their plan to solved that case ...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 15, 2021 7:18 AM

Dec 2014
Somehow everyone ended up in that hotel and I expected nothing less. xD
Good episode, fun and amusing.

Selen looked great in that dress, I love the moment she realized it was Llyod, she threw the forks back down to the table and jumped on him.

I kinda wish there actually was a Riho massage scene, that could've been some glorious content.
Feb 15, 2021 7:19 AM

Oct 2017
So many conincedence in one episode but thnx to that Lloyd and Selen can go on a date now. I loved Selen's reaction when she saw Lloyd lol.
Feb 15, 2021 7:37 AM

Jul 2017
Another day in the Academy...and it's vacation time. Riho inviting Lloyd for a date? Too bad for Selen being summoned for familial issues. No one cares about you Allan, a marriage proposal or whatever. Seeing Lloyd blush in Marie and Alka's presence amidst going for Chrome's part-time job, HAH a reverse harem wish fulfillment? Dirt hearts be secretly pleased xD

A part-time job in a hotel, and to no one's surprise, the underestimation plays the recurring gag once again to chuckles. It sure doesn't take Lloyd long to be affiliated with the Lord on stay at the hotel, and already earning brownie points for relations. And with a secretive investigation that large in scale, mistaking the OP Lloyd as the suspect is VERY natural with Kikyou and Lord Threonine around.

What a surprise though, Selen's forced arranged marriage meet with Allan, the son of the Lord. But true to the fact, Selen will ALWAYS SIMP for Lloyd.

Talk about jumbled pieces of puzzle forming into one. This case is far from over with the cast all together now...
Feb 15, 2021 7:43 AM

Jul 2020
Episode 7 is out, titled suppose its looking like you need to clean up the mess and… and here we see the main cast discussing what they are going to do over summer break. Selen has been called back to home, allan has a marriage proposal, riho tries to invite lloyd on a date but lloyd has plans to do live in work without his mentors arond him, much to their dismay. Again lloyd is underestimated, as he makes the hotel spotless in a few seconds and scares the owner and he seems to be getting along well with the guests too. Lloyd is assigned bell boy duties, and hes on his way to give a massage but it turns out to be ruho who ordered the massage! And selen was going under marriage proposals with allan! People around the hotel are mysteriously fainting, and lloyd sets out to find out what exactly is happening alongside his friends! This episode was filled with the usual bombastic adventures so thumbs up from me! Plus we get to see more or yandere selen so no complaints!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Feb 15, 2021 7:47 AM
Dec 2020
Lloyd cleaned the hotel while the girl was still speaking, lol.....And didn't thought the hotel owner was the long lost father of Saitamaaaa

IshigamimulongFeb 15, 2021 7:52 AM
Feb 15, 2021 8:04 AM

Mar 2020
Lloyd is using his athletic abilities to clean up the hotel effectively. He'd be the perfect clean freak xD.

It's always hilarious to see Selen's reaction when she sees Llyod. Never fails to make me laugh.
Feb 15, 2021 8:18 AM
Sep 2015
Selen reminds me of Ristarte from Shinchou Yuusha
Feb 15, 2021 8:20 AM

Sep 2019
We could have seen Lloyd Junior if Riho didn't stop Selen.
Feb 15, 2021 8:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lloyd working at the hotel, this is quite fun to watch, but the best thing was Selen's level of craziness the moment she saw Lloyd entering the room for the arranged marriage xD and now she's even luckier, they're going to pretend to be on a date, that's great for her xD
Feb 15, 2021 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
I sense a harem +1 incoming, but there looks to be a lot of intrigue happening as when lloyd entered the room with the belt princess, the two dads seemed to have already plotted it playing out that way. Dammit, next episode please!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 15, 2021 9:18 AM
Jan 2021
This Episode for me was so Funny, i love it!.

By the way Allan is Stupid LOL

Feb 15, 2021 9:50 AM

Sep 2019
I love how Selen immediately jumped on Lloyd as soon as she saw him. I'm looking forward to their date.
Feb 15, 2021 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
Yess!! Mystery Cases and Solving stuff, I like this episode!
Feb 15, 2021 10:18 AM

Apr 2009
I see the sisters coming next episode too as they are investigating this case as well.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 15, 2021 10:19 AM

Aug 2013
The moment when Selen saw Lloyd at the marriage interview was just hilarious. XD

And now they are going on a pretend date which is great for Selen.

Feb 15, 2021 10:34 AM

Jul 2020
Aww.. too bad Riho turned down Lloyd massage offer, I bet that would've been hilarious.

Selen's instant jumping response to Lloyd was hilarious as well xD

Feb 15, 2021 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
I like this change of setting, it feels refreshing.... And the group is back together again lol. Jokes aside, I really like this change of setting and we finally got to see the last girl of the group in the OP.

You can't not love Selen, she is so hilarious. Her father's face after that display of the power of love lmao. And she looked great in that dress <3.

Riho is getting cuter with each episode. What a wasted opportunity with the massage though xD.
Feb 15, 2021 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
pretty funny episode as usual, wonder whats actually happening at the hotel and stuff
Feb 15, 2021 3:06 PM

Jun 2016
Selen is definitely out of control... XD

Her reactions are always the best in the show.
Feb 15, 2021 5:58 PM

Nov 2017
Tbh,I was thinking of dropping this,since it was getting a bit,Meh!(ie:not enough Selen)
but,damn!
She really made up for it in this episode!
So I think I'll continue watching to see what other dastardly schemes she comes up with :)
Looking forward to their "date" next ep :)
Feb 15, 2021 6:41 PM

Jan 2020
I didn't care a whole lot for this episode but I thought it was an interesting change of pace. Hopefully it gets better since it has the potential

Feb 15, 2021 7:03 PM

Nov 2013
There's nothing more than a single trait in this anime.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Feb 15, 2021 9:28 PM
Nov 2012
Im not the only one who thinks Selen's dad is the culprit, and the traveling merchant that gave it to him is that traveling guy from the village, right?
Feb 15, 2021 9:32 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
This episode is very bad! I hate it!

It's too short!

5/5 episode nonetheless.
Feb 15, 2021 9:43 PM

Oct 2013
Franz_Kuznetsov said:
Selen is definitely out of control... XD

Her reactions are always the best in the show.

hahaha her scenes are crazy like her!
I'd make here best girl if she was still like how she was in ep1, but a wise man once said "you never stick your dick in crazy"!

My bro likes Phyllo for best girl and I could see that, she's almost like a tame Selen. She said she wants to marry Lloyd but shes way more normal, minus the battle maniac part of her personality. Plus side you also might get twin sister 3P!

Marie and the Legal Loli aren't bad but they seem like the type that just want to tie him up and shota-kun the shit out of him...nhentai style!

I have to go with Riho for best girl, she's clearly the most normal and still keeps her wits about her even though she likes Lloyd. Last episode and this one showed how cute she can be too.

Feb 15, 2021 11:28 PM

Oct 2009
Damn it Selen thirsty AF, kinda funny how they all suspect each other and also made me curious what Selen mom looks like, her dad seems a bit normal the crazies must be coming from her mom side.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 16, 2021 12:41 AM

Oct 2016
Another great and hilarious episode! The episode titles always make me laugh lmao. Flustered Riho is pretty fucking cute. The moment I saw Lloyd in his hotel uniform I thought to myself, the girls would surely love to see this lmao.

The merchant they were talking about is definitely Lloyd's brother unless I am mistaken. Selen is hilarious as always, she was ready to jump on that Lloyd D. This show is just pure joy to watch, I am looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 16, 2021 3:32 AM

Jun 2016
Collins89 said:

I'd make here best girl if she was still like how she was in ep1, but a wise man once said "you never stick your dick in crazy"!

My bro likes Phyllo for best girl and I could see that, she's almost like a tame Selen. She said she wants to marry Lloyd but shes way more normal, minus the battle maniac part of her personality. Plus side you also might get twin sister 3P!

Marie and the Legal Loli aren't bad but they seem like the type that just want to tie him up and shota-kun the shit out of him...nhentai style!

I have to go with Riho for best girl, she's clearly the most normal and still keeps her wits about her even though she likes Lloyd. Last episode and this one showed how cute she can be too.

I agree with you Riho is probably the best girl, a cute tomboyish character that I always like in anime, although I must admit I have a thing for Phyllo too, she's a funny kuudere character with a stunning look (tall, blond and big oppai breast), she's a weird fighting fanatic, a sort of gyaru kuudere version of Konosuba's Darkness but not masochist. XD
Feb 16, 2021 4:49 AM

Jun 2019
This show gets better each week. Really fun, silly story lines like this hotel with some demon infestation leading to comatose clients. Throw in Selen, Riho and Allan and you have plenty of great reactions and stupid behaviour.

Not forgetting loli-grandma and marie.
Feb 16, 2021 7:37 PM

Apr 2018
Lloyd rocking that hotel outfit like a man.

Its funny seeing Selena jump so far into Lloyd to show her love.
Feb 17, 2021 5:08 AM

Nov 2011
Selen is becoming one of my disliked characters in a long time. Jesus Lord she is annoying.

Riho...you should have just let Lloyd rub you down lol.

I need more Phyllo in my life though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 17, 2021 2:07 PM

Oct 2013
Franz_Kuznetsov said:
Collins89 said:

I agree with you Riho is probably the best girl, a cute tomboyish character that I always like in anime, although I must admit I have a thing for Phyllo too, she's a funny kuudere character with a stunning look (tall, blond and big oppai breast), she's a weird fighting fanatic, a sort of gyaru kuudere version of Konosuba's Darkness but not masochist. XD

My guy! Everything you said is right on the money!
Riho and Phyllo #1 and #2!
Feb 18, 2021 3:40 AM

Oct 2008
lol at Selen's sudden 180 the moment she saw the glimpse of Lloyd!
4/5.

Feb 19, 2021 4:25 PM

Jun 2012
Finally!!! If only the previous episodes were paced like this one, this anime could have turned pretty good. Incredible how a transitional episode have better pace than the ones with plot development.
Feb 20, 2021 6:59 PM

Nov 2012
I love every character, but Selen. I truly can not stand her insanity. I don't find her at all amusing.
Feb 21, 2021 2:43 AM
May 2020
Lloyd once again excelling in chore based activities
Feb 22, 2021 4:43 PM
Oct 2018
I find Selen really disturbing like rapy disturbing. seriously lock her up.
Feb 22, 2021 7:15 PM
May 2017
Lloyd's naivete and exaggerated stupidity makes me angry and I hate the way he does emotional blackmail.
Selen's overly crazy and possessive behavior makes me even more furious.
It terrible to romanticize such a violent possessive stereotype.
I find it ridiculous how all the protagonists meet coincidentally without an adequate context being established. Everything that leads to the meeting of the characters is very forced and disconnected.
I loved Selen's dress.
It was frustrating that there was no massage scene with Riho.
Mystery solving is something that attracts me a lot.
The existence of an arranged marriage with Selen was surprising and I liked that.
Overall, I don't have fun with this. I didn't find anything funny.
Feb 23, 2021 3:55 PM

Nov 2013
LOYDO SAMA LOYDO SAMA LOYDO SAMA LOYDO SAMA
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 17, 2021 4:20 AM

Jul 2015
Roomservice from Lloyd himself, Riho should watch out in case the Selen every find out. Weird turn of events but all I can say is... Allan really dodged a knife by passing out in the bath

Aug 31, 2022 2:40 PM
Aug 2022
bad, terrible, appalling, boring, mind numbing
Aug 31, 2022 9:02 PM
Aug 2018
Keithwilson said:
bad, terrible, appalling, boring, mind numbing
if u not like just stop,u cannot force others to believe u or change others opinion, u Have no right to force others to drop it
May 13, 2023 12:05 AM

Dec 2022
Selen is the real dangerous one in this series. We shouldn't worry about Lloyd and his incomprehensible strength. But Selen and her bottomless THIRST for Lloyd. The fact she was ready to kill Allan with a fork, lmaoooo.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

8 by Piromysl »»
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

40 by Sekie »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

54 by hexashadow13 »»
May 24, 2023 9:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.